MuTeens Gaiden 1: On a hole is not Onahole. Ashley! That's NOT the Title!

MuTeens Gaiden will be side stories that happen between chapters of the main storyline. The idea is to have some short mostly self-contaoned stories that I can't quite fit into the main story or to Kojima exposition dump. These will not be released in chronological order in relation to the main story.
The first of these is:

MuTeens Gaiden:
On a hole is not Onahole. Ashley! That's NOT the Title!

MuTeens temporary Hideout: Nick's room: 
Barbara came in and found a knocked out Nick with his hand inside Alicia's tights and his dick out, flaccid. Alicia is knoced out over the bed awkwardly with her body trembling due to the sensations of Nick touching her most intimate place. A series of moans can be heard from Nick's phone.
"Ashley, what happened here?" Asked Barbara. Hearing Barbara's voice sent Ashley over the edge and her cyberorgasm glitched the phone a bit.

As Ashley kept spread eagled, mindlessly rubbing herself for Barbara to see, she sighed.
Dude, you missed Wonder Alice's first blowjob! We should call her Rainbow Dash. She made Nick cum in Ten Seconds Flat!" Said Ashley while squeezing her left nipple.

"Oh, Hello there!" Said Nick as he pulled his hand out of his stepsister's tights. His fingers glistening with Alicia's love juices. Before Nick could taste them Barbara used her light barrier powers and covered his hand.

"Not until later. And I get to taste her juices from your hand first!" Said Barbara as she licked Nick's fingers. "Ashley, I guess we should call her KFC because she's Finger Licking Good"

Alicia woke up a bit grumpy. She smacked her mouth a bit trying to figure out the unusual taste lingering. She turned beat red once she realized what that flavor was. She tried to get off the bed, but Nick quickly grabbed her arm. 

"Not so fast little lady! We haven't cuddled..." said Nick as he brought her back into lying down on her side facing him.

"My breath stinks...of your cun." Said Alicia. Nick just hugged her tight. 

"Do you want to turn around so I'm spooning you, or do you want a different cuddling position? Because I'm happy as I'm lying next to you." Said Nick. "But we better get ready. And no bike today. Only two can ride at a time."

"Since when do you have a bike?" Asked Barbara.

"I got it recently. " Replied Nick. "It used to be my Mom's. So I need to learn how to ride a Motorcycle first... WITHOUT VG Logic! I want to learn it for real before I tap into my power."

Alicia slowly got up and went to her room. Barbara sat on the bed and began to play with Nick's dick. 

"Alicia needs to put away her toys after playing with them." Said Barbara. "So what's the plan?"

Nick got up and finished stripping before hitting the shower. Barbara followed and lowered her panties. "I'll flush it afterwards. It's just pee!" 

Nick replied with a bad Bear Grylls impression
The only thing I want to do is to drink your pee!"

Barbara rolled her eyes while urinating. "First, ew! Second, are you into that? Third, did you just got hard by watching me pee?" 

Nick smiled as he lathered himself. "First, agreed. Second, it was just a Bear Grylls impression, but if you had been into it I would've tried it. Third, YOU can get me hard by reading the dictionary." As he rinsed off, Barbara flushed the toilet.

"Oops! Sorry babe! Gotta blast!" Said Barbara as she dashed out the room. Nick's hair glowed gold as Barbara came back in reverse. "!tsalb attoG !ebab yrroS !spoO" and the toilet unflushed itself.

"Don't flush it, Babs!" Exclaimed Nick. Babs washed her hands and left the bathroom to get ready.

Once Nick dried off, he sprayed Drakkar Noir all over his torso. He put on his socks, blue jeans and black Chuck Taylors. A white t-shirt a flannel shirt and black leather jacket completed the look. Nick grabbed two roses a red rose and a whitw rose that spent some time in red water, so it looked like a partially painted rose. Nick went to Alicia's door.
*knock knock*
"I'm coming. One O single M, Nick!" Said Alicia. Nick was taken aback when he saw Alicia. She was wearing a light blue tight fitting dress that made her look like a 2st century Alice than the classic storybook Alice. 

"A rose for my queen of hearts." Said Nick. 

"Nick, you ARE aware that the Queen of Hearts is not a good person, right?" Said Alicia.

"I know that. But making references to rabbit holes would be too on the nose, sis..." remarked Nick.

"So how do I look?" Said Alicia as she twirled.

"Fucking sexy" said Nick as he picked Alicia up to kiss her lips. Nick's hair glowed gold and the first few notes to Sweet Home Alabama played as a pop up box showed a trophy being unlocked.

"Stepbro I'm stuck will you help me? Trophy? Seriously, Nick?" Said Alicia as her fave turns red. "You got me to say the line... well played." 

Nick walled to Barbara's door.
*knock knock*
"I'm not decent yet!" Yelled Barbara. She was still deciding what to wear.

"Just pick something casual." Said Nick. "Easily removable, preferably..."  when Barbara came out she was wearing a green dress, not as tight as Alicia's. Nick's jaw dropped.

"How do I look?" Said Barbara as she twirled

"Sexy as fuck!" Exclaimed Nick as he leaned to kiss her lips. "A Street Fighter GILF for a Raiden's wife!" Said Nick as he pulled out the rose for Barbara. She smelled the rose and play slapped Nick in the chest.

 "Our boyfriend is a huge dork, isn't he?"  Said Barbara. Alicia laughed as Nick carried both to the Station wagon that looked like it was a junk heap IN the 70s. 

"Our Chariot of Doom awaits m'ladies!" Said Nick as he opened the passenge door for Babs and the back door for Alicia. As much as you'd like to ride shotgun, I'd rather have you in the back, Licia. Your petite frame would be at more risk in the front."  

"I think this station wagon is older than My Mom!" Said Alicia. "Whose Idea was to get one of these?" 

Ashley popped up on Alicia's cellphone. "Dude, we all know the answer... Bishop. Nick wanted an 80s GMC Vandura, but Bishop went a bit older..."

"Why did  you want an old van like a what was it'sname again?" Said Alicia.

Ashley played a video of an 80s TV show intro...
"In 1972 a crack commando unit was...'

"Ashley, play the Latin American version... I know the original is in English, but I watched it with my Mom in Spanish. 'Hace diez años un tribunal militar condenó a prisión a un grupo de comandos por un crimen que no cometieron. Estos hombres escaparon del presidio y se instalaron clandestinamente en Los Angeles.  Hoy aynque el gobierno los busca, si alguien tiene un problema, necesita ayuda y puede localizarlos tal vez pueda contratar a *blam blam blam blam* LOS MAGNÍFICOS!" Recited Nick.

"But can you do it in English?" Asked Barbara.

"I'm  a bit rusty. In 1972 a crack Commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security Stockade to the Los Angeles Underground. Today still Wanted by the government they survive a Soldiers of Fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire The A-Team.*blam blam blam blam*"

"Can you do the one with the Feeny car?" Said Ashley. 

" Let's see if i still remember it... "said Nick "Knight Rider, a shadowy flight into the dangerous world of man who does not exist.
Michael Knight, a young loner on a crusade to champion the cause of the innocent, the helpless, the powerless in a world of criminals who operate above the law. Fuck it let's see if I remember the Spanish version, where Feeny wasn't the car. It was the dude who dubbed the critic from Ratatouille..." commented Nick. Going an octave lower and using a weird half Cuban half Mexican Accent Nick began reciting the Knight Rider intro in Spanish: "¡El Auto Fantástico! El increíble vuelo al mundo peligroso de un hombre que no existe. Michael Knight, un joven solitario en una cruzada por defender la causa de los inocentes, los desamparados y los débiles en un mundo de criminales que operan por encima de la ley. Con la actuación estelar de David Hasselhoff, Edward Mulhare y Patricia McPherson" said Nick. "No more intros. We've got places to go and I have to give you two one unforgettable date!"

After a few failed starts the Chariot of Doom finally cranked up and The threesome left.
***
Antonio's Pizza: front:
Nick, Alicia and Barbara finally reach Antonio's after having to park a block away only to find the place closed due to Antonio dying after locking himself accidentally inside his pizza oven earliertoday. Nick kneeled dramatically in front of the restaurant: "I conformed the reservation yesterday!! This is mesed up!? Whatabout my deposit!?" Exclaimed Nick. "I guess that's the show and Dinner at Miller's? It's not what I had in mind, but it's close.."
---
Miller's Maxi Buns:
The trio get in and find a booth. Alicia and Barbara sit. Nick stays up since he's getting the order. "No spicy food for you today, Licia... trust me on that. So, regular chicken sandwich, ginger ale, and cherry pie?" Alicia gave a thumbs up.

"Is this related to the time you made spicy nachos and were watching Injuu Seisen?" Asked Alicia. "Got it... just as you got my order mostly right... I'll miss the spice."

"Big Boss Triple with bacon, Chocolate shake, traditional fries? That'ss till your go to here?"
Asked Nick as Barbara nodded. 

"You still got it, babe! Licia, what will Nick order?" Said Barbara. Alicia was checking the website when she saw something curious, a new build a burger option.

"Nick, are you aware of the new promo?"  Alicia asked as she put the phone down.

"You mean the Build a Burger? Yes, why di you ask?" Said Nick.

"Big Boss Triple 1 beef party, 1 vegan patty, 1 pork patty, mushrooms,lettuce, whiz, bread and butter pickles, kewpie mayo, dijon mustard, bbq sauce, onion rings, and a fried egg. Diet Soda to pretend it's healthy." said Alicia.

."I was gonna go with a Mac & Cheese Chimichurri and mushrooms, but your pick sounds a lot better!" Said Nick. As he got into the line, four people entered Miller's Maxi Buns and they were armed Purple Dragons.

"Nobody move, this is a stick-up! Hand over your valuables and no one gets hurt" Said the Purple Dragon with a shotgun. Barbara managed to have Alicia hide under the table and put an energy shield in front of her. She was about to head towards Nick when one of the Purple Dragons noticed her.

"Hey there sweet thang!" Said the Purple Dragon while brandishing a knife menacingly at Barbara. 

"Really? Your buddies are trying to rob the place and you're more interested in getting in my pants?
Babs simply encased the knife in an energy shiled and pushed it down before kicking the Purple Dragon in the face. Nick had his hair go gold as he conjured the Hylian shield and parried the shotgun before hitting the purple Dragon with a flash kick. The third Purple Dragon aimed his gun at Nick, but didn't see that Barbara had plugged the gun with an energy field. When the Dragon fired the gun, the barrel exploded. The fourth one tried to run away, but Nick froze him Subzero style. Ashley had already contacted the police and they arrived shortly. While the Police are arresting the dragons and taking witnesses statements reporters begin to show up. The customers are talking about Superheroes and reporters are eating this up. Reporters from other channels try to speak with Nick and Barbara, but all they get is No comment. A reporter for Channel 6 shows up. It was Vernon Prindle, Unlike Fenwick, Prindle is simply smarmy but one hell of a promoter.

"Mr. Dude, Vernon Prindle, Channel 6 News. Any comments on the situation." 

Nick was wondering if he should let Barbara speak to Prindle since she's the leader if rhe MuTeens. Barbara read Nick's mind and told him to speak on behalf of the team. 

"Dear VP, you know I'm not the boss here. But here's the scoop, or as far as we can comment on it. The folks arrested were attempting to rob the place. A pair of citizens made a citizens arrest and now the police is taking care of that. All I can say is that there's some good people in Manhattan trying to give back to the community." 

The Manager comped the meal and after an impromptu selfie session with brand new fans, the trio finally managed to leave Miller's Maxi Buns. 

"Guys you're all over social media..." said Alicia. "This is crazy..."

 "There are some trolls talking smack about you, want me to dox them?" Said Ashley.

"No! That's what a bad guy would do." Said Barbara.

"But if every website redirected to Caillou's theme song it would be just a prank, bro!" Said Alicia.

"Fuck that bald bastard..." said Nick with disgust. "Guess the stroll on Central Park is a no-go." 
As they returned towards their car aa mam ran past them kncoking Alocia down followed by a shop owner. "Stop! Thief!! He stole the children's hospital donation box!"  The thief kept running and Barbara staeted projecting obstacles, but he was slippery and pulling parkour flips and stunts. Nick grabbed Alicia and set her on his back fo a piggyback ride. 

"Hang on, Spider-Monkey!" Said Nick as he began visualizing Prince of Persia the sands of time and began pulling off parkour moves if his own.

"Really, Twilight?" Said Alicia.

" I could've used 'Hold on to your butts!' From Jurassic Park!" Replied Nick as he went full Mirror's Edge. The thief kept dodging Barbara's constructs but couldn't get away fast enough to lose her.  The trheif tried to duck into an alley, but Nick was already waiting for him brandishing an oversized sword.
"There's nowhere to run! Hand over the money and no one gets hurt." Said Nick. 

"Fuck you, freak!" Said the thief as he pulled out a gun.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you."  Said Barbara as she encased his gun wielding hand in a bubble and lifted him off the ground. 

Out of nowhere 3 Hockey pucks flew towards Nick, babs, and the thief. Nick sliced the puck with the sword whole barbara blocked it with a construct. Only the thief got hit by the puck.

"I don't know what the deal is with these new scuzzbuckets, but I'm going to make you all pay... GOONGALA!!"  Yelled Casey Jones as he entered the fray. 

"Licia, hide!" Said Nick and Licia hid behind a dumpster. "I know gamers and jocks aren't the best of friends,  but we're on the same side..." said Nick "But if it's a fight you want, a fight you'll get." Said Nick. "The name's GameDude... whise ass do i have the pleasure to kick this evening?"

Barbara encased the thief in a construct and brought Licia to her with another. 
"GaneDude, I'll hand over the thief to the authorities. Don't take too long with Sports Authority over there."

Casey laughed... "A pussywhipped gamers? This will be easy!" Said Casey as he lunged with the bat missing Nick.

"Steeeeeeeerike! One!" Said Nick while he dodged the second swing matrix style.
"Strike twooooo!" Casey went for another overhead swing that nearly hit Nick in the balls, but missed due to Nick pulling a spinning capoeira kick and knocking the bat out of Casey's hands. With a few over the top pirouettes, Nick reaches the bat and grabs it.
"An Igor Gonzalez bat? That's a bit worse than a José Canseco bat, but a smidge better than Ivan 'I take steroids with fresh milk' Rodriguez."  Nick got himself in batting position "Yo, Lame Gretzky, you still haven't given me a name..."

Casey simply pulled his Hockey stick and dropped 3 more pucks before slapping them towards Nick, who bat the first one, dodged the second one and was knocked to the floor by Casey's hockey stick while dodging the third one.

" Looks like you're hitting the penalty box, Punk! Exclaimed Casey as he went for the KO shot with the Hockey stick, but Nick parried with the Igor Gonzalez bat. Casey kept striking with nerserkwr rge as Nick kept blocking. Suddenly the strikes stopped. A green hand was holding the Hockey stick. 

"Casey, stop! This is one of the kids April was talking about!" Said Raphael. He was wearing aa hat and a trenchoat. "Kid's one of the good guys! We fought along some of his friends a few weeks ago!" (chapter 4) exclaimed Raphael. "Saw him running across rooftops and the red head flying about... You guys weren't there when we stopped the Prison Break at EPF." Said Raphael.

"Yeah, we were the ones supposed to be rescued." Said Nick. "Whoa... this is heavy! I'm actually talking to a Ninja Turtle. You guys have saved New York so many times! You guys are part of the reason I decided to use my powers to be a hero!" Exclaimed Nick. "So, Sports Authority here is one of yours?" 

"The name's Jones, Casey Jones. Your bad... you should've said you were a good guy." Said Casey.

"He DID, you dumbass!!" Exclaimed Alicia. "Are you hurt!?" She said while checking for wounds. "Don't scare me like that, Nick!" 

"This feisty petite lady is my Licia... Alica Maraviglia." Said Nick. Barbara returned and introduced herself. 

"Mr. Jones, Mr. Hamato, I'm Barbara Ruiz-Reid, the Mary Sue, and I lead the MuTeens. I believe you met them already. Thank you for clearing this misunderstanding, Mr. Hamato. We'd love to stay and chat, but we have some things to do." Said Barbara.

"Before we go..." said Nick. "Could I take a selfie with you, Raphael? If it's alright with you, of course."

Raphael removed his disguise. "What the hell, not every day I meet people who can hold their own against a pissed off Casey, but also a fan."
*click*

"Domo" said Nick as Raphael and Casey left. "Let's get out of here before some random situation ruins our date." Said Nick who noticed a child crying as they left the alley...

"Oh no, my balloon!" Said the kid... Nick's right eye began twitching as Vietnam Flashbacks of Spider-Man 2 played in his head.

"HiYa KiD! i'Ll GeT yOuR bAlLoOn!" said Nick at the verge of a nervous breakdown.  By pulling a series of wall runs and high jumps Nick reached the Balloon and it slipped through his fingers. Luckily Barbara was able to fly and grab it. Quickly descending with the balloon and Nick, she hands over the Balloon to the kid.

"Thank you red lady and grumpy man!"  Said the kid as she ran along to her Mom. "Balloony hooray!" 

Alicia popped up her phone with a videoclip of s
SPIDER-MAN 2 balloon mission. "They never stop... the kids keep losing their balloons and their cries... can we leave now! Before something else happens!?" Said Nick as they finally reach the Doom Chariot, which in Doom Chariot fashion, decided to not cooperate. "Come on! Start!" It finally roared to life.

Driving carefully to avoid any potential issues with the 5-0, Nick FINALLY reaches the hotel.
After habding the car over to the valet, Nick brings Alicia and Barbara inside. Nick walked to the front desk. "Evening, reservation for Nick Cade."  The employee apologized and gave Nick the bad news.

  "Sir, we accidentally double booked that room and the other person arrived a few hours ago." Said the employee. "We could honor the reservation for a later date?" 

"BuT i Am HeRe RiGhT nOw..." said Nick. "I dOn'T nEeD tHe RoOm At a LaTeR dAtE... i NeEd It RiGhT nOw..." said Nick at the verge of tears. "AlL i WaNtEd WaS tAkE mY gIrLfRiEnDs To A rOmAnTiCs DiNnEr, ThEn A cArRiAgE rIdEs On CeNtRaL parK, tHeN sEaL tHe DeAl oN a HoTeL sUiTe To MaKe OuR fIrSt TiMe SpEcIaL..." He began sobbing as the employee was trying to get a manager. "Firsttherestaurantwasclosedbecausetheownerdied thenwegogetburgersandtheplacegetsmugged wemissoutonthecarriagerideduetothemuggingaftermath IhadtofightavigilantewhothoughtIwasacriminal thenthekidwiththeballoothandnowthehoteldoublebookedtherooomandI'mnowshitoutofluck..." sobbed Nick. 

The manager arives at the front desk and sees Nick. "Sir, were you at Miller's Maxi Buns today? You saved my wife and daughter. Also you rescued my daughter's balloon. How can I help you? 

"I have a reservation or had, since somehow they doublebooked my room and gave it to someone else. The employee was telling me about getting a room at a later date and that's not feasable, since I'm here now." Said Nick while sobbing. "Sorry I'm a bit emotional. It's been one hectic day."

"It's Ok, sir. Since, the hotel made a mistake, let us upgrade you to a better suite free of charge. Presidential suite is OK for you, sir?" Said the manager. "According to the reservation data you were staying two days one night, correct?" Nick nodded. "Enjoy." Said the manager as he handed Nick the key. Returning for Barbara and Alicia, Nick passed by a man that looked familiar. He looked like some sort of athlete, but not of a ball handling sport. Nick just felt like he knew him from somewhere. The guy smiled when Nick walked by.

"That guy... there's something about him..."  said Nick.

"Yeah, that's Tony Hawk!" Said Alicia.  "Cow and I got selfies with him." 

"We asked him if there was any chance of another THPS game that used normal controllers after the ride incident." Said Barbara.

"You didn't show him my Ride failure?" Asked Nick.

"We did in all its table amd 75" TV breaking glory." Said Ashley. "We made his day!"

Once they reached the room, Nick opened the door and lifted both Barbara and Alicia and carried them through the door.

"Let's Let's make o-ourselves comfortable!" Said Nick s he took his jacket and shoes off. Both Barbara and Alicia went to the bathroom and freshen up.

"Nick, have you seen the size of this shower?" Said Barbara. "We should save water now... since we all need a bah, especially you, stinky!" Said barbara as both she and Alice dragged Nick to the bathroom and began disrobing him. "There's no way I'll make love to Pepe Le Pew!" 

"I like your musk, but not when it's combined with back alley hobo piss!" Replied Alicia. She emptied Nick's pockets before tossing his clothes on the washer. She quickly dosrobed in order to help Barbara cleanse Nick.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!" Moaned Nick as the warm water hit his face and body. Sittong on the integrated bench, nick let the waterjets hit his back whole Barbara scrubbed his left arm ans Alicia his right. Both scrubbed Nick's chest and legs while delicately washing his dick and balls. Once he was cleaned he was kicked out the bathroom.  "I get no respect around these parts!" Said Nick before jumping to the king sized Bed. He turned on the TV and Ashley jumped to the smart TV. Both Alicia and Barbara came out wearing robes. They climbed tp the bed and kissed Nick.

'So..." said Nick nervously... "How do we? You know..." said Nick while passongnhis left index finger through the ring formed by the ok sign with his right hand. "Options are easier when it's just two people and right now I'm torn between my two favorite girls in the whole world... I can't pick who should go first!" He stammered. 

"Sorry Babs, but Wonder Alice should be first!" Yelled Ashley from the TV. "She has waited the longest for Nick from the people in this room, otherwise Celeste should be Nick's first." 

Barbara got off the bed and brought a loveseat close to it. She whispered something in Alicia's ear and sat on the seat whhike aloce removed Nick's towel. "Hello, there!" Said Alicia to Nick's penis.

"General Kenobi" muttered Ashley. "Sorry! Keep going you two..."  said ashley as she fondled her breasts.

"You have been very naughty stepbro." Said Alicia while putting emphasis on the word stepbro. "Spying on me while i was taking a shower. What were you thinking stepbro?"

Nick quickly grabbed Alicia and kissed her lips with his tongue darting into her mouth and wrestling her tongue into submission.

"I was thinking of that dear stepsister!" Said Nick while channeling a little Liquid while saying dear stepsister. "You have been tempting me for years! licking icecream, eating bananas, flashing your panties, 'accidentally' leaving the bathroom or your bedroom doors open... don't think I don't know of the times you spied on Me, your dear stepbrother when I was masturbating? I could see your reflection on the TV screen when it faded to black. My dear stepsister touching her virgin cunt while watching ME masturbate!! No more games, stepsister... " said Nick while untying her bathrobe. 

"What are you doing stepbro?" Said Alicia  while blushing. Barbara let out a tiny moan as she stuck two fingers in her mouth. Ashley was already jamming two fingers in her snatch as Nick pulled down the bathrobe. Finally Alicia stood fully Naked before Nick she was whimpering with her eyes closed and blushing hard she tried to cover herself, but Nick stopped her.

"Oh no, stepsister... you saw mine, now i get to see yours!" Said Nick as he moved her arms out of the way and kissed her lips once more.
"You're even more beatuiful than I imagined, stepsister..." said Nick as he kissed her neck and cupped her small right breast. he slowly began to suck on her left nipple as Alicia let out a moan.

"Ohm! Stepbro, what are you doing!?" Said Alicia with a hoarse voice.

"I'm worshiping my Stepsister's Wonderful tits! They are wonderful because they are my stepsister's!" Said Nick as he switche attention to Licia's right nipple. Meanwhile Ashley was trying to lick her own left boob. Barbara was staring intently at this forbidden stepsibling act.

Trailing lower, Nick reached alicias pubic mound where he saw three golden strands, which he kissed. "Stepsister, I am about to reach the Promised Land. Don't deny me and like Moses parted the Red Sea, I too shall part your legs and partake on my Stepsister's Manna." 

"Less Biblical references, please!" Said Barbara. "Save those for Chloe when she abandons the Church." Alicia looked at Barbara. "Don't look at me like that, you know it's true! You're govong your virginity to your stepbrother and Ashley wants Nick to be the ONLY man she ever sleeps with, which is a big deal for a lesbian. So you KNOW sooner or later Our Nick will be playing the role of Ol' Nick for her."

"As I was saying, stepsister." Said Nick "Let me go where no man has gone before..."kissing her thighs Alicia squirmed. Nick bushed his face past her hairless pussy aside the 3 golden strands and felt the damp heat radiating from his stepsister. As he kissed her thighs Alicia moaned. 

"Please stepbro... lick me! Lick your stepsister's virgin pussy!" Squirmed Alicia as Nick kept teasing her. Once Nick saw she was wet enough, he parted his stepsisters labia to reach her pink center. "Ohmyfuckinggod stepbro!" Yelled Alicia as she orgasmed for the first time.

"Cherry? Most appropriate..." said Nick as he kept exploring his stepsister's netherregions with his tongue. Barbara was entranced by Nick giving Alicia his love.

"Nick, I'm ready" said Alicia "Please make your little older stepsister your woman!" Said Alicia a bit nervously. 

"Alicia, there's no turning back after this. Fooling around and masturbating each other is one thing, but once I put my dick insde you, we'll cross the final threshold." Said Nick a bit worried. "Our relationship will change forever and I want to make sure you're fully OK with this."

"I've been waiting for this moment for years. I'm more than aware of the consequences of our actions, Nick." Said Alicia. "I am a jealous girl, Nick. I don't like sharing, especially YOU!! Cow beat me fair and square. She's your girlfriend. I'm just the jealous legal loli stepsister. I have to accept that the only way I can be with you is accepting Barbara's crazy harem. That means that I can't have younall for myself. Between sharing you and losing you, I choose sharing. So please let me take your virginity as you take mine so I can have a victory over Cow." Said Alicia with a Cheshire Cat grin. "Lie back Nick and Let your stepsister take your virginity while your girlfriend watches me take something she'll never have."  Nick followed Alicia's instructions and laid back. Alicia set herself up hovering over Nick's cock. "Cow, can you be helpful and hold Nick's  cock so we can align it with my pussy?" Said Alicia in the cutest little girl voice she could mustwr. Barbara obliged as she was reaching her climax. Alicia was squatting very close to Nick's penis and Barbara rubbed it alongside her pussy, until Alicia could get the head in...
'Ohgod!" Exclaimed Alicia as she got just the tip.
"Stepbrother's dick is inside me!" Exclaimed Alicia slightly pained. Ashley moaned as she came hard by fingerblasting her twat.

"Licia if it hurts, we can stop... I want this to be pleasurable for you." Said Nick concerned. "Your body is small and while I'm not pornstar YUUUGE, I'm not exactly small either. PROMISE ME you'll stop if it hurts too much." Pleaded Nick.

Alicia lowered herself a bit more while taking short pained breaths. Barbara pulled Alicia out via telekinesis.

"Wait..." she said and pulled a bittle of lube. She smeared lube all over Nick's dick before lowering Alicia back. No, while it was a bit painful, it was much more manageable Now. Nick felt a small barrier. 

"Nick, that's my... well, YOLO!"  Yelled Alicia as she popped her cherry with Nick's dick. Howling, she stopped moving for a moment.
Barbara moaned hard as she reached an orgasm from watching Alicia deflower herself with her stepbrother's penis. 
"Holy fuck! You see that Cow? I took Nick's virginity as he took mine! Eat my pussy!" Exclaimed Alicia in an uncharacteristically gangsta attitude. Ashley moaned as she reached another orgasm.

"Nick needs to cum inside you Wonder Alice or it won't  count!" Panted Ashley. "Milk him dry for you and me!" Alicia began to move her hips as she rubbed herself from inside with Nick's dick.clamping her vaginal muscles hard made Nick moan...

"Licia, Licia, Licia..." Nick kept muttering. "My Stepsister's lewd cavity, I love it! I love it almost as much as I love YOU Licia." Grbbing his stepsister's hips, Nick began thrusting his penis all the way in. The sensation was so strong that Alicia's eyes rolled to the back of her head and her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as bestial moans came out of her as she reached orgasm. She slumped atop Nick as he reached Climax and shot his cum inside her. Nick cling to the barely conscious Alicia as he kept pumping into her. "Ho-ho-ho-holy shit Licia." Said Nick while kissing his stepsister's forehead.
 Gently rolling to his side, he placed his stepsister on the bed. With an audible pop, his still hard dick came out of her pussy still shooting cum and She was leaking a combination of her fluids, cum, blood, and lube. "Licia... Licia!" Said Nick worried that he killed Alicia or something. He grabbed Licia and cradled her in his arms. "Licia, answer me! Please!" Pleaded Nick.

"Nick..." said Alicia weakly. "I'm sorry... I don't think my ass is capable of taking your beast cock! You almost fucked my brains out and I love my brains... but I love my stepbrother's cock a lot more. Just not today... I don't think my pussy could take anymore." Alicia stretched her hand towards Barbara and she tagged in. Levitating Alicia to the loveseat, Barbara moved towards the bed.

Barbara kissed Nick on the lips before bending over his cock. She could smell Nick's jizz, Alicia's juices and blood, which made her even hornie as she began to clean off her boyfriend's cock.  "Tashty!" Exclaimed Barbara as she bobbed on her boyfriend. Alicia had fallen asleep on the loveseat. Ashley was fingerblasting her fartbox while fondling jer left boob.

"Why hasn't Saint Nick unwrapped his present? I know it's too early for Christmas, amd I've been a naughty girl, maybe your Yule log can correct my naughty Ho Ho Ho ways." Said Barbara as she let her robe fall off partially. 

Nick gently laid Barbara on the bed before untying the robe. Placing a kiss on her forehead then her nose, Nick kept going down. One peck on her lips, her neck until he buried  his face on her breasts. Only then Nick opened the robe a bit more. Grasping each mound, Nick fondled them lovingly. "I wish I could get analog sticks as awesome as your nipples..." said Nick.

"Are you using the Konami code on my boobs!?" Said Barbara as Nick kept playing with her nipples.

"What can I say? I'd love to spend 30 lives and more with you!" Replied Nick before suckling on her breast. 

Alicia was completely asleep and was missing out on the action. Barbara looked a bit disappointed  until Ashley said: "Stupid Nick feeding straight from the stupid cow's udders!" Now Barbara sighed happily. She began nudging Nick to go further down and he obliged. Kissing down her flat belly until he reached the Belly Button. Barbara immediately pushed his head further down.

'I won't let you ruin the moment with a Tommy Wiseau reference."  Said Barbara as Nick smelled her red hair. 

"X doesn't mark the spot, but I can smell my treasure!" Exclaimed Nick using a pirate voice with rolling R's near Babs's clit.  There was no need to tease Barbara much as she was more than ready. But Nick, being the gentleman, he had a taste of the meal served. "Citrus..." he said after he licked a bit of her juices. After giving her clit a little kias, nick got up and lubed his cock. Rubbing his head against Barbara's entrance made her moan a little. Nick kept moving his lubed dick up and down her snatch until the clam opened up enough to accept him. 

"Ooh! That's a thicc boi. " said Babs aas she regained her composure. "Good thing you lubed it." Said Barbara as she triedf to relax her pussy, who was trying to push Nick out. Nick sent her clit into overdrive by inputting the Konami code. This caused an orgasmic reaction on Barbara that fully pushed Nick out. 

"I'm not giving up on you, my dear pussy. I will be inside you and pump you full of my seed. You are mine and this cock is yours. Take my cock and milk me dry. Show me you love this dick almost as I love Barnara!" Said Nick to Barbara's pussy before putting his dick inside back again.

This time Barbara was more relacws and receptive to Nick's penis. As Nick kept thrusting, her. Boobs bounced, once Nick realized it, he began thrusting at a rhythm that allowed her perky breasts to jiggle a bit. Barbara' toes curled as she grabbed the fitted sheet with her hands. 

This orgasm was the strongest she's ever had. Her fingers and her vibrator stood no chance against this. Nick was hitting the right spots at a physical and emotional level. She felt like she could die at this moment and she wouldn't feel a thing due to her bliss. Nick's breath was becoming ragged and his thrusts more animlistic. "Glazed or stuffed?" Asked Nick. 

"Stuff me like a double stuffed Oreo!"  Yelled Barbara shortly before Nick's load was blown inside his girlfriend. Nick barely got to roll to the side before slumping on the bed. He stood up and walked towards alicia, fully asleep on the loveseat and carried her  the bathroom.

"Sorry Wonder Alice, but we need to clean up!" Said Nick as he got in the shower with her. Babs got out of bed and entered the shower as well. She opened up the warm water and the splashing woke Alicia up...

"Fuck! I missed you fucking Cow!" said Alicia weakly. 

"There will be plenty of times. Besides, there will be plenty of times for us to do this again..." said Nick "Not at a fancy hotel, but just us." 

"Maybe even a 100% solo session with each of us." Said Barbara "Not to mention that you and I need to go buy buttplugs in order to lose ALL our virginities to Nick, little big sis-in-law!" 

"Can we take a raincheck on the whole First Full-blown Lesbian experience? I wanna sleep..." said Alicia yawning.

"Me too!" Said Barbara... "You don't mind, Nick?"

"About that..." said Nick. "Keep me out of it, because I'm not going to be the one telling Ashley that you altered the deal." Said Nick.  "I get no respect around these parts! No respect!" Said Nick as he got the fitted sheets off the bed and put on a new set. Tossing his clothes in the dryer, he tossed the sheets in the washer. Picking up the loveseat and putting it on front of the TV Nick sat naked and Ashley popped up on the Tv.

"Whatcha doing?" Asked Ashley who was naked. Seeing his virtual lesbian best friend Naked aroused Nick once more. 

"Well, remember how we used to watch porn together and masturbate together? Since you masturbated watching me have sex with my stepsister and girlfriend, then I believe that we should mutually masturbate watching each other." Said Nick.

"You fucking incubus, Nick. You fucked their brains out and now they're drained. So you're offering yourself as a consolation prize... and you want to spank it by watching me." Said Ashley.

***
Epilogue:
Del Valle-Rodriguez house: underground hangar: a week later: 
Nick, Alicia, and Barbara arrived at the Hangar. Celeste was waiting for them.
"Greetings Master Nick, Mistress Barbara, and Mistress Alicia" said Jenny. "No, i did nit forget about you, Honey... fine Superkamiguru Ashley" 

"¡Nico! ¡Que bueno que viniste!" Exclaimed Celeste. "Hola Barbara, cuñi*"
*=cuñi= informal short form for sis-in-law.

Barbara and Alicia took the first golf cart. "Celi be prepared for the time of your life..." said Barbara.

"Once you have Nick, you'll never want another dick!" Said Alicia.

"Very funny you two. Celi and I are simply going on a date." Said Nick. "I don't make love in the first date! I am a gentleman. A pervert, but still a gentleman. Also, I wanna use Abueobed's flying bubble!" Exclaimed Nick. He pulled out a metallic disc that expanded in size once it hovered a few in hes from the floor. nick put a Persian carpet over the disc. Standing on the carpet, He outstretched his hand to Celeste. 

"Nico, no me digas que vas a hacer lo que creo qie vas a hacer." Said Celeste.

"Efectivamente, princesa. Yo te quiero enseñar-"

"No singing I don't want any rain!" Interrupted Celeste. "I can hear it on my headphones "

"No need." said Nick "the bubble has speakers and I have a decent playlist  on Ashley's Zune. Let me connect the Aux cable, but the zune in the compartment and there we go."  Nick took off his jacket. "Trust me you'll need it." Said Nick as the bubble took off and Ashley's Zune played A whole New World. 

Popular Posts