MuTeens Gaiden 2: Journey to Dimension Xxx... Ashley! That's NOT the Title either!

 MuTeens Gaiden 2:
Journey to Dimension Xxx... Ashley! That's NOT the Title either!

Neutrino Palace:
The Neutrino Hotrods entered the garage of a castle that looked more like Graceland than an actual castle. Once inside the garage everyone got off. Michelangelo was fuming. The entire ride Kala was asking Michelangelo about Nick. The turtle stared at Nick and made the 'you're already dead gesture'. Trib clung hard to Nick's arm. "Wait until you meet Mommy and Daddy! They're gonna love you!" Said Trib as she dragged Nick. Chloe and Ashley followed closely. "Dear Mechanical Fairy and young grandmother, you can wait with the Turtles for the regular audience with the King and Queen." Said Trib. "My Earth boyfriend gets a special-"

Princess Trib's rant was interrupted while Nick lifted her up and did the Link acquired an item jig. 

"Groovy!" Said Trib as she slid down Nick's body. "My Earth boyfriend is strong! Follow me, Niklas!" Exclaimed Trib as she went towards the throne room. Kala tried to follow. "Kala, please escort the guests to their room. Your orange turtle friend is getting a bit antsy."

-
Throne room: 
The throne room looked more like a cross between Riverdale (the actual one, not the Dawson's Creek disguised as Archie comics) had thrown up all over an Elvis fan shrine. Trib kept dragging Nick all the way to the two tackiest thrones ever.

"I don't know Neutrino etiquette... Do I bow in front of your parents, a little help, Trib!" Whispered Nick. 

"Just be yourself, Niklas! Mommy and Daddy will love you!" Replied Trib.

You only say that because you barely know me, Trib... the real me can be considered annoying." Whispered Nick.

"Mommy, Daddy! Look what I found! A real Earth Boyfriend!" Exclaimed Trib extremely loud. When the thrones turned around, Nick came face to face with King Zenter and Queen Gizzla. They looked a bit shorter than Alicia. The King looked like a child disguised as Elvis with a cheap costume out of Spirit Halloween. The Queen looked a lot like Trib, but with a more childlike body and her hairstyle had layered bangs vaguely reminiscent of the Sydney Opera House. They looked at Nick curiously. 

"Trib, Darling, this can't be an Earthling. His hair is Photonixian..."  said Queen Gizzla as Nick knealt. "Young man, can you make up imagaes from light?" Said the Queen.

"More or less. I don't know if it's a Photonix, you said? Or if it's from my mutation, but yes. I can create light cosntructs based on videogames." 

"Strange" said the King. "The Photonix people only make illusions. Maybe it could be a mutation as he said... but the last Photonixian we knew of was Honeycutt's student O'bed Frommfeld!"

"Frommfeld roughly translates to del Campo, but a valley field would be del Valle..." said Nick "you said Honeycutt, right? He's the one who suggested that we come to you, your majesties. I believe, my grandfather was O'bed Frommfeld."

"My boy, you're the last of the Photonix Kaiserliechelinie. In other words, you have Royal blood." Said King Zenter. "This makes things more interesting. The Kaiser's grandson!"

The Queen Whispered something to the King.
"Unfortunately, your Grandfather's world was lost after the Civil War funded by the Triceraton Republic. But I must ask an important question: How many concubines do you have? The Photonix Kaiserliechelinie was well known for being promiscuous and having bastards everywhere." Said King Zenter.

"May I be allowed to speak frankly and freely without social filters, yout Majesties" asked Nick. The king and queen nodded. "I just found out about my royal lineage. I was raised as a commoner, but I was raised to treat women with respect. Polygamy is frowned upon where I live on Earth, yet I am a part of a Polygamous relationship." Said Nick "I am the single male there, not by my choice, but by the women who compose the rest of this 'family'. Yes, there is a 'legal girlfriend' for the sake of the 'monogamous rules' of Earth society,  but that doesn'tput her above or beneath any of them. The current 5 women in the relationship all have the same amount of power and value. In fact, I just traveled across dimensions in order to restore the body of one of them. I don't understand the reason behind this question, but I hope you found my answer satisfactory." Said Nick.

The Queen Whispered something to the King. "Prince Niklas Rymond Kade. So far you have shown yourself to be worthy of my daughter's hand. Not because of your royal lineage, but for the purity of your heart. You are free to spend time with our daughter. Tomorrow after the festivities, you shall seal the commitment to our daughter and to the Neutrino kingdom by putting an heir in Princess Trib's womb, as Tonight when the Clock strikes 0, she shall be an adult to the eyes of the laws on Earth and your wife in the Neutrino Kingdom." Said the King.

"Before you leave, Niklas, please tell me about my daughter's new 'equals'. Said the Queen.

"First, there's Celeste, my Childhood friend. She was always taggong long with her older brother and me when we played. When my Mother, O'bed's daughter, died, I had to move away and thought I'd lost her forever." Said Nick with a hint of melancholy. "We reunited recently and feelings she had hidden since childhood came back and we're exploring where they lead to." Said Nick. "I do not force themto do things they don't want to. Our relationship is moving slowly, because we both agreed to it."

"Then there's Alicia, my stepsister." Said Nick. "I hated her as a child, since my father abandoned my mother to be with his high-school sweetheart, Alicia's mother. My mothwr was dying, while my father was making his own family. She represented everything I hated about the world. Eventually, my feelings for her warmed up and I went to hell to defend her. Eventually, we recognized our feelings for each other and we sealed or fates. Your Majesty, you and your daughter remind me of her physically." Remarked Nick.

"Then there's Ashley, my best friend. She's sexually attracted to women... with me being the exception. About a year ago, the accident that unlocked my mutation, caused her to become trapped in the digital realm. I'm here to restore her body, so she can live a normal life, as a part of my 'family' or not. It's her choice." Said Nick determined.

"Natsumi was the daughter of a Ninja Master. She was supposed to marry an evil ninja from another clan and I fought the evil Ninja and freed her from that arranged marriage. We're taking our relationship slowly." Said Nick with a hopeful tone.

"The last one is Barbara, my 'legal girlfriend'. I met her by accident at school, we fell head over heels for each other and the day of the accident that I got my powers; She and ended up in a coma and woke up recently. "Said Nick."We took our relationship to the next level recently." Nick sighed hard. "I love them all and would do anything to protect them." Trib was blushing hard. 

"Young Niklas, are you aware that my daughter has psychic abilities and had been reading your mind all along looking for signs of deception?" Said Queen Gizzla. "Not only that but she showed me your thoughts. I didn't see any signs of deception there. You have my blessing for your quest to save your friend."

"Our little Tribble grown up so fast... Now getting Married and giving us a Grandchild!" Said King Zenter sobbing. "Since you have a life on Earth and wouldn't be able to move to Dimension X,  we shall give you a special Transmat for you to be with your wife, once you are married, my boy!"

"I-I don't know what to say, your Majesty, other than thank you." Said Nick. Tribble clung to his arm and walked outside the Throne room. Once Nick came out the Room, Chloe, the Neutrinos, and the Turtles were waiting on him. 

"Kala! I'm getting married! Eeeeeeeeeek!" Both Neutrino ladies were jumping in glee. 

Chloe looked annoyed. Ashley wasfluying around Nick's head spewing more cusswords than a sailor. 

"Can you guys please stop!? My betrothed. Is there a place where I can speak to the othwrs and send communications to Earth? Also, I'd need to speak to your parents afterwards, since it should be fair to have my family for our wedding..." said Nick. 

"So you want to phone home?" Said Zak. "Have my boosted Turtle Comm, it can call the Turtles and then they'll contact your folks." 

Nick used the Turtle comm. Leonardo answered.

"Nick! How's it going? We're on the way to see the MuTeens!" Said the Turtle Leader. 

"Good, because our quest got a little bit complicated and we may need all of you on Dimension X for a day." Said Nick. "Once you're all together we'll call. Or you call. Interdimensional communications are not my forte."

---
Neutrino Palace comm room:
The communications room resembles a 1950s sound studio. Nick stood in front of a monitor with a big phallic Microphone  next to his face.
The screen lit up and on the other side we could see the MuTeens, Alicia, the parental uints, Dr. Joaquina, Splinter, and the Turtles.

"Uno dos tres probando." Said Nick.

"We hear you loud and clear, Nick!" Said Barbara. 

"I think y'all better sit down." Said Nick. "Apparently, Abueobed was a Prince, but his Empire was lost in civil war due to our relatives. Then the Triceraton Republic Krypton'd the Planet. So, Handsome Superpowered Space prince meets nubile virginal Space Princess. Without using eroge mode, I ended up engaged to Princess Tribble and we're getting mrried tomorrow. King Zenter and Queen Gizzla have allowed all of you to come to the Wedding. Also, that gives time for some of you to chew me off in person." Said Nick. 

"That's a lot to swallow." Barbara. "I'd lo-" 

"Unfortunately, I don't feel too well to travel, and I require Redd and Barbara to stay with me." Said Neronica. "Besides someone needs to stay behind and watch over New York." 

Bertram was arguing with Syrus. "Yo, Nick! This shiet is all messed up and Syrus doesn't want to go, so we'll stay." 

Nick nodded. "Syrus, Bertram, I'm asking you to watch over Barbara while I'm gone."

"Old Man, I know we don't see eye to eye on things, but you missed out ALL my graduations and pretty much EVERY big event in my life. Don't tell me you can't come to my interdimensional royal wedding with a Space Princess!? Also it sounds a lot weirder when I say it out loud."
Said Nick in a demanding tone. " Master Splinter, Turtles, you are invited to come as well. Especially since you're friends of the Neutrinos"

"I accept the invitation. My sons and I would be pleased to attend." Said Splinter.

"Natsu?" Asked Nick "You haven't said a word." 

"It doesn't matter whether I go or not. You will marry the Princess. New York can't stay unprotected. A 4-man squad of MuTeens is better than a 3-Man Squad."

Nick sighed as the petite blonde Elephant in the room became obvious. Alicia.

"Licia, please... don't refuse me..." pleaded Nick.

"Less than an hour and you're already marrying some space bimbo! You're a fucking asshole, Nick. Fuck you!" Said Alicia. 

"Licia, stop." Said Nick with a commanding voice. "Barbara, Natsumi, I need to speak to you, privately. Everyone else, please leave us. I also mean the people on my side of the transmission." Said Nick. "Except Ashley and Chloe. This concerns you two too!" Nick sighed. "I understand that this is way too fast, even for me. The thing is that I sense a kindred spirit with Trib. Both she and I were forced to grow up too fast and have been shoved into situations far too unbelievable for a normal person. While Zenter is just trying to play politics, the man cares about his daughter just as Redd cares about Babs, and Aurora cares for you, Wonder Alice." Said Nick. "I do have feelings for Trib, but if this wedding facilitates my chances of saving Ashley, I'm doing it. I know it's messed up, but all of you know that I have a ridiculous amount of love. I just learned that I come from line of Space harem makers." Explained Nick. 

"Y'all know that I fall head over heels at first sight. Even Chloe, who is married to Jesus Christ, got worried. I appreciate the concern and I want to remind you that I respect you, Chloe." Said Nick. "Just because I'm marrying a Space Princess, doesn't mean that I'll stop loving you. I'll still be your sukebe onii-chan, Natsumi. I'll still be Ashley's straight best friend wingman who hopes we can become BFFWBs. I'll still be Barbara's perverted boyfriend. And my precious little big sister Licia, I'm still your big little brother that loves you with hie heart and his penis. Just like I love or intend to love all of you" said Nick. "The only difference is that this unusial 'family' is getting. New member. We're already way past normalcy here." 

Alicia wiped her tears. "You won't leave us to be with your interdimensional Space Princess?" 

"Never. Just like with Celi, I'm getting new transmat coordinates to fullfill my spousal duties. So, I'll ask again, will my family be with me tomorrow?"  Said Nick.

"Babe, I'm staying because Mom is acting weird and she's blocking me from her mind." Said Barbara. 

"I will stay with Bābara-chan." Said Natsumi. "This seems like a Forced Wedding and I'm not a fan. Best of luck Orokana hentai onii-chan!" 

"Alright, I'm going but Space Bimbo will have a piece of my mind." Said Alicia.

Trib entered the room. "Ah My Wonderful sister-in-law. Hi Alicia, I'm Space Bimbo! Wow, Niklas, We DO Look alike. Aside the hairstyle, and ears, of course." Said Trib... she tried probing Barbara but her defenses were strong.

"I'm a telepath, Tribble..." said Barbara telepathically. "Last time I slippednand pojected my thoughts to you. With that said, I will respect the privacy of your mind, as long as you respect mine." 

"Understood. I can see why Niklas fell in love with you." Said Trib telepathically. "Now would you please notify those who are coming to the wedding to return to the room. Those who won't  to stay outside?" Said Trib. Once Splinter, the Turtles, Mr. Cade, Aurora, and Alicia were in the room, the Neutrinos brought them to the Neutrino Palace. 
---
Neutrino Palace: various tailors and seamstresses are working hard on dressing up the guests from the groom's side for the wedding. Nick ended up in a Black Elvis Jumpsuit with golden patterns. Main difference is that he was wearing reproduction Photonixian Epaulets.

Trib got a brand new dress made rather fast. Licia got a black dress for her role of best gal, whole Kala got a seafoam green dress for her role of maid of honor. The Turtles and Splinter Got Japanese styled Spacey outfits. Everyone else received random premade outfits.

Of course the pre-wedding superstition of being unable to see the bride before the wedding is in full motion here as well. Nick was shitting bricks. "I'm getting married tomorrow, guys! What the fuck!?" 

Raphael looked at Zak seriously. "Strippers... that's what Nick needs."

Dask grabbed the keys. Zak made a call

---
Norks Bar:
Zak, Dask, the Turtles, and Nick were brought through the back of Norks Bar, the most Elite Strip Club in the Neutrino Kingdom. 

"Daddy-o, there are some rules to follow here. No touching the talent."  Said Zak. "Handsy patrons get kicked out!"  Dask oulled out 4 pairs turtle sized hazmat suit looking outfit. "You 4 have to wear this. We can't have nude patrons causing trouble!" Said Zak.

"The bar owners are aware of who you are, Niklas and they will provide something special just for your eyes only... Neutrino anatomy lessons."  Said Dask. "You need to know the difference between a giggy, a chingus, and wazoo!"  

Zak took the Turtles to the VIP section. Dask took Nick to a different section where there was only a chaise lounge and a Pole. As Dask was about to leave, a voice using a voice changer told Dask to lock the door and return to Zak and the Turtles. Once Dask set the door to lock from the inside and left, Kala came out the curtain. Nick panicked. 

"Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit!" Exclaimed Nick. "Michelangelo is going to kill me!" 

"Relax, Daddy!" Said Kala. "I'm here on behalf of Princess Tribble."  The music started playing and Kala began twirling on the pole. Once she descended, she removed her boots. With the boots out of the way, she pulled some acrobatics on the pole. Using the back of her knees, Kala hung horizontally on the pole and deftly removed her dress leaving her in a cute green bra and leggins. While she didn't say, Nick knew she had no panties. Kala got off the pole and walked towards Nick. "Don't you think it's kinda hot in here, Daddy?" She said as she pulled Nick's shirt off. As Kala saw Nick's bare chest, she began caressing it. "Huh, they're circular." She said as she rubbed Nick's nipples. Kala turned around as she removed her bra and dropped it. Covering her breasts with one arm she turned and teased Nick a bit. She then revealed her small perky breasts to Nick. Her areolas were 4 leaf clover shaped. 

"Huh? Clovers?" Said Nick. 

"Trib's are heart shaped."  Replied Kala as she shaled her breasts close to Nick's face.
"Would you like to touch my norks?" Said Kala  as she grabbed Nick's hand and place it on her breast. "You're touching my nork." Said Kala. "I'll let you suck on then for a bit." Said Kala as she pushed her breasts closer to Nick's mouth and he happily obliged. A small moan escaped her mouth. Yes, Daddy! Yes! Nick pushed away any thoughts of Michelangelo killing him as he sucked on those norks. Kala pushed him away. 
"Now Daddy, are you ready for the big surprise?" She said as she turned around and removed her moist leggins. "Do you like my wazoo, Daddy?" Asked Kala as she showed off her Neutrino peach. 

Kala turned around and showed Nick her hairless pussy. "Wanna see my giggy, Daddy?" Said Kala as she sat on Nick's lap and felt his boner poking her through his sweatpants. "Your chingus feels big, Daddy, let me see it!" Said Kala as she pulled down Nick's sweatpants and boxers. She gasped when Nick's dick popped out. "Daddy, your chingus would destroy my giggy!  It's too thick!"  Said Kala as she spread her wet giggy. "Actually, I'm slightly above average-sized on Earth."

"Do babies come out of giggies?" Asked Nick. "If you Neutrinos can give birth to Neutrino babies, my Chingus can fit in your giggy!"

"May I touch your chingus?" Said Kala eager to grab a chingus twice as long as a Neutrino's and much thicker. "It's so veiny and thick! Can I lick it, Daddy!?" Said kala putting an eager face.

"Sure, but I have to lick your giggy." Said Nick.

"Yes, daddy, yes!" Moaned Kala as Nick rubbed Kala's Giggy. He lied down on the chaise lounge and had Kala sit on his face. Playfully teasing her giggy, Nick made Kala moan hard as she tried kissing the tip of Nick's dick. She kept lickong the head, unable to pur it fully in her mouth. She kept kissing, licking and sucking on the tip, when Nick warned her, she kept going and at the last minute Nick's chingus left her mouth and shot various globs of jizz on her face. Ick kept lickong and rubbing her giggy until Kala finally came. She nearly collapsed, but Nick asked her to stand. 

He put his chingus between her thighs and started rubbing himself on her. Kala started moaning as the hunan chingus rubbed on her. Giggy.  "Oh Daddy! Oh Daddy! Ooohhh!" Moaned Kala as she came hard.he laid her facedown on the chaise lounge and rubbed his chingus against her wazoo. "Not there... put it in my giggy!" Said Kala but Nick disobeyed her. He soead her cheeks and put his chingus right between them like a hotdog. He began thrusting  his length along her cheeks. Nick kept going until he hot his load on her back. Kala was wobbly as she begn to get dressed. 

"Oh shit, Michelangelo is going to kill me! I just almost had sex with his girlfriend!" Said Nick 

"Wait,  I like him, but not like him, like him." Said Kala. "It can't work between us at a mating level. He's really nice, but wouldn't be able to fullfill my needs. You on the other hand, I se as a mate, but Other than that I don't feel a connection. I mostly did this to get information for Trib and prepare her for tomorrow. Relax Daddy-o! I'll talk to him and solve this issue." 

"I'm so dead..." thought Nick.
---
Neutrino Palace: Chapel:
Nick was standing next to a priest that looks like a space Elton John. Next to him were Licia and Ashley. "I'm jealous of Tribble..." said Alicia. "She gets to marry the best man in the universe." 

"Licia, check out the maid of honor." Whispered Ashley. "Those shaky legs, that flushed about to faint face... Nick what did you do?" 

"My penis did not enter any of her holes. Apparently, I'm like el negro de whatsapp for Neutrinos." Said Nick "a thighjob was all it took."

Licia looked at Kala and whispered "pathetic."

The organ started playing a song as King Zenter and Princess Tribble walked down the aisle. 

"Dearly beloved" said the priest. "We're gathered here for the holy union of Princess Tribble Neutrino the First with Photonixian Imperial Highness Niklass Rymond Kade Frommfeld the First." The priest went on and on explaining the importance of Matrimony, especially amongst the royals. "And now the vows"

"Our time together was short, but ever since I met you, I knew you were the one. You have a loght that makes you shine brighter than everyone and I don't mean your Photonixian light. I mean the light of your heart. I have seen glimpses on how you can make people rally behind you without forcing them."said Trib "The purity of your heart makes people rally behind you. Despite your superior nature to Earthlings as a Photonixian, you remain humble and see everyone, whether Earthling, Neutrino, Mutant, or Robot as a peer." Trib remarked. "You are a good man, Niklas. While this union is a symbolic alliance from a political standpoint, I'm personally glad that I am mrrying you." Said Trib.

"I suppose it's my turn." Said Nick. "My life is one of tragedy. I did not know about my true heritage until yesterday. I was raised with humble origins. First Iose my mother at a young age. Later I discover my absent father is a superspy. I was mutated in an accident amd discover tht I am a super mutant at the expense of my friends being mutated and losing their normal forms. Currently I am fighting and searching for a way to restore my friends to norml or something close to it. Chasing leads to restore one of my friends made me cross paths with Trib." Said Nick. 

"When Mom died, I was forced to grow up. In Tribble, who was a Toddler not so long ago, had her childhood stolen from her due to the war against our common enemy, Krang. Despite being Physically and Mentally an adult, emotionally, Trib, much like myself, is a child. My inner child connected with hers, and now our outer adults are connecting as well. All I know is that in such a short time, Trib managed to connect with my heart as if we've known each other for years."remarked Nick. "So, I'm glad I'm marrying my interdimensional Space Princess."

"Should anyone present know of any reason that this couple should not be joined in holy matrimony, speak now or forever hold your peace" said the Priest as the doors burst open and a man clad in black burst through the Church's doors  "Death to the Photonix Kaiserliechelinie"  as he tossed a grenade. Nick's hair glowed gold and momentarily rewound time a la Pronce of Persia before pulling a breath of the wild Stasis on the Attacker. Removing the grenade from him, Nick punched the attacker a few times. Once stasis wore off, the attcker flew back towards the wall. Knocking the air out of him. Zenter's guards restrained the attacker, a former Photonixian Rebel. The Wedding proceeded without any other hitch. But before the Honeymoon, Nick had to speak with the attacker.
---
Interrogation area:
The Photonixian Rebel was stripped of his clothes with only his underwear. Despite being  rather old; he was chained up and unable to move. A blindfold was put over his eyes. As Photonixians require eyesight to properly use their illusion abilities.

"Why did you want to kill me?" Asked Nick.

"Death to the Kaiserliechelinie." Said the attacker.

"Are you aware that I learned yesterday about my diluted Photonix Kaiserliechelinie? I didn't know what a Photonix was until yesterday." Replied Nick.

"You wear the Kaiserliechelinie regalia and have no ide of its history? Don't make me laugh! Kaiser Frommfeld not teaching his descendants of their so-called glorious purpose?" Replied the attacker.

"What's your name? I'm Nick." 

The attacker spat on Nick's direction.

"What's your name? Mr. Enemy of the Kaiserliechelinie" Said Nick.

"Darius. Darius Von Flus" said Darius.

"Alright. Darius, why do you want the Kaiserliechelinie to die? I mean the Triceraton Republic destroyed Photonix. There is no empire for me to inherit." Said Nick. 

"The tyranny of the Frommfeld must be eliminated..." spat Darius. 

"Again, No Photonix, the Empire fell via civil unrest and the Triceratons came." Replied Nick.

"The Triceraton Republic restored Frommfeld to power." Spat Darius 

"You're a full blooded Photonixian, so you can project your thoughts and make visions." Said Nick. "Can you visualize what the kaiser looked like when the Frommfelds fell?" Asked Nick as he removed the blindfold. Darius's eyes glowed and a young lanky 7 year old boy appeared. 

"The Kaiser was a child!?" Exclaimed Nick. 

Darius seemed confused. "Three years. Why do you ask Frommfeld scum!?"

"You really are an idiot" said Nick. "A child emperor, suddenly returned with the Triceraton Republic... You guys were played. The Triceratons USED your civil war against you. Think Darius. I guess that as the kaiser of a dead world, I have to forgive you for your ignorance. Unfortunately, since your attack was an act of terror against the Neutrino Royal Family as well, you're to be tried by their laws." Said Nick before placing the blindfold over Darius. "I do not know the ways of our people, but I am sorry for everything that hppened. May Justice prevail and if punished, may your punishment be just." Nick left. Outside the Interrogation area Zenter was waiting.

" What did you find out?" Asked the Neutrino King concerned.

" War doesn't change. It turns good people into monsters, fighting for an ideology that at times is wrong. Earth, Dimension X, Photonix, the people and the instruments may change, but War Remains the Same." Said Nick. That old man, Darius, was a radicalized youth back when my grandfather was ousted. Now decades later, the poor deluded fool is still fighting for a war that ended long ago. While I don't know how many of 'my' people are still around, I have to atone for the sins of my ancestors."said Nick" As his ruler, I could ask for leniency. I shall not, for he indirectly made an attempt on my wife's life, your daughter. All I ask for is a fair trial and if found guilty may his punishment be just."

"My little Tribble chose her husband well. But this is your wedding night, go be with your wife!" Said Zenter almost crying.

---
Neutrino Palace Ballroom:
Nick returned to the Ballroom and found Trib and Alicia chatting snd laughing. "Niklas, I absolutely adore your sister!" Said Trib. "Kiss me, husband"  

"As you wish..." replied Nick before kissing Trib passionately. 

"While Babs sits at home watching TV, Nick is a Space Prince and marries a Space Princess! I don't think Barbara deserves the title.Mary Sue."
Said Ashley

"Once again, we failed the Bechdel test, Ashley. Stop talking about my Gary Stu brother and let's  talk about philosophy, art, something without a penis so we can pass the Bechdel test... but seriously, you think Tribble will pass out?" Said Alicia.

"Most definitely. I'm betting she's cumming with just his head. Seriously, we came here to get my body back so I can get my brains fucked out by Nick and here he is marrying some space princess that we'll never see again because she fucking killed herself..." said Ashley.

"Did you just make a Trash Morris is Zack reference? I Mean Zack Morris is trash!" Said Alicia. "Ooh! They're going to dance now. Nick has 8 left feet."

Nick grabs Tribble and says: "I don't know how to dance, but try to keep up!" As Nick's hair turned gold and the Waltz became a dancing mini game.

"He's going to DDR this shit!' Said Ashley.

"Nah... bet his brain is Hollywood Swinging San Andreas style." Said Alicia "just watch."

Nick and Trib were dancing fantastically while Nick was muttering: "Hey Hey hey! Whatchu got to say? Hey hey hey! Whatchu got to say? Hollywood. Hollywood swinging!" 
Trib just followed along. Once the dance was over,  she asked. "Was that some sort of magic s or something?"

Nick hugged her and explained his VG Logic and how he uses videogames to do things he can't do well. She laughed. "My Niklas, you mever stop to surprise me with your tricks" 

"Well, excuse me princess T-Tribble, but I need to speak with my son." Said Mr.Cade. "I know I'm not the best Dad there is, but you're a chip of the old block spreading the Prime Directive like Captain Kirk. Speaking of Str Trek. El nombre de tu esposa es problemático. Recuerda lo que hacen sus tocayos... but in any case enjoy your honeymoon, son. Ah, King Zenter!" Said Mr. Cade. "I am honored and grateful that you have invited me to your home on the wedding day of your daughter. And may their first child be a masculine child."

Aurora came towards Nick and Tribble. "This was a lovely day. Thnks for inviting me. Princess, take a look at my husband. That's what you're getting in the future. Now, Nick, as much as you want to deny it, you have a lot in common with your father. I am not too happy with your lifestyle, but don't neglect your responsibilities with the others. Otherwise, I'll have to do my job with you. Bye-bye!" Nick gulped hard.

"My dad and stepmom are spies/assassins and i believe I just got a warning." Said Nick. "But Trib, aren't you feeling tired and want to go to bed?" Asked Nick. 

"I'm not ti-ohhhh! Oh yes! *yawn!* I am SO tired! I need to go to bed!" Said Tribble.

"You guys heard the bride. She's tired and we won't say goodbye but wish you a good journey!" Those of you returning to Earth please follow the maid of honor so you can return home."  Said Nick as he rubbed his palms.

Once everone left to their rooms, Michelangelo showed up angry. "Trib, stand back, Michelangelo wants to spar a bit. It would be unwise for him to try and kill King Zenter's son-in-law."

"I told you to stay away from Kala! You did something to her and turned her against me!' Screamed the normally happy go lucky turtle as he threw a barrage of punches at Nick who blocked or parried most of them. 

"I tried to, but the circumstances didn't allow it!" 
Said Nick dodging the now focused Michelangelo attacks. "She told me she sees you as someone she likes but she can't have sex with you! Something about Genetic incompatibility AND have you seen Twin Angels 2?" Asked Nick.

"What makes you think I watch hentai!?" Michangelo Retorted. "Oh yeah, I showed you my hentai collection. Yeah I've seen oh..." Mike flinged a roundhouse kick at Nick who Matrix dodged it into a backflip. 

"She was doing it to test me to see if I would be a good enough lover for Trib! There were no feelings attached."  Said Nick. "Did she not tell you that I refused to penetrate her when she asked?" Nick blocked a kick to his side.

"She did, but I didn't believe her! She seemed infatuated with you, asking tons of things about you." Exclaimed Michelangelo as he flung another barrage of punches. Nick blocked the mayority of them. the last uppercut made him stagger.

"She was fishing for info to pass on to Trib. She only sees me as a dildo with legs!" Exclaimed Nick. Michelangelo pulls out a Kunai and lunges towards Nick, who uses VG logic to put mikey on BOTW stasis and begins to tap the Kunai on its left side. "Trib, get down!" As stasis breaks and the kunai flies of to Michelangelo's right. Michelangelo knelt in defeat. 

"I failed to defend my honor..." said The turtle.

"No you did not. I DID send Kala to test Niklas, because I wanted to verify if the stories were true. She told me that she was torn about this, because she knew her relationship with you couldn't move from platonic. She truly loves you Uncle Michelangelo. She did this for me more than anything." Explained Trib.

"I understand your rage and frustration, dude. There's a reason why I didn't fight back, because I deserved your anger. So, stand tall Hamato Michelangelo. For we are now brothers, not by blood but in battle. Something something we saw our true selves in the midst of battle..." said Nick.

"That Metal Gear-esque Hideo Kojima bullshit doesn't work on me." Said Michelangelo. "I live with Leonardo and he can monologue almost as much as Liquid Snake or Krelian."

"Did you say Krelian as in 'I'm walking with god' Krelian?" Said Nick. "You're a fan of Xenogears? Dude! This Halloween, i could cosplay as Fei, Babs as Elly, you can be Rico, wonder if Licia would go as Maria?" 

"Dude, worst part of Xenogears in 3, 2, 1!" Said Mikey.

"Tower of Babel followed by we ran out of money on disc 2!" Said both unison. They laughed.

"Dude, shouldn't you be bow chicka wowwowing Trib by now?" Said Mikey...

"I was supposed to but I had to butt heads with my brother from another species." Replied Nick.

Mike left. Trib looked confused. "Videogames, my dear. I solve my problems 3 ways: videogames, ultra violence, or with my chingus!" 

Trib blushed as she dragged Nick to her room. Before entering her Room nick stopped her.
I don't know Photonixian or Neutrino customs. On Earth the Groom is supposed to carry the wife across the doorway, so alley oop!" Said Nick as he scooped the Neutrino princess and barged into the room. He gently placed her on the bed as he began to remove the jumpsuit. Using detective mode, he noticed two people spying in the closet. "Let me guess, there must be a witness present during the consummation of our marriage. Is it Kala? Who's the other one? Just get out of the Closet!" Said Nick he was surprised to see Zak as the other witness... Kala was rubbing her thighs while Zak was awkwardly trying to hide his boner. A devious smile appeared on Trib's face. 

"I'm curious, Zak, Niklas; who is hotter, Kala or me?" Said Trib as she disrobed. "Kala disrobe and stand next to me." The flame haired Neutrino obeyed her princess. "Loyal Zak, I want you to be completely honest and answer the question." Said Trib.

Zak stammered and was tying to say something.  "Kala, your highness. My brain can't wrap up the idea that you're no longer a diaper pooping booger flinger"  Trib pouted and looked at Nick. Ashley had been hiding in the room. She began playing the theme to Jimmy Neutron. 

"Fuck you Ashley!" Said Nick as he realized her subtext. "You know you'd tap that too if you could!" Nick pretended to think. "I have to say that you ladies are beautiful, but Trib has body proportions more appealing to Earthling standards of beauty, which gives her a slight advantage over Kala."

"Since we got a tie, we're now going to compare males." Said Trib.

"Take it ALL off boys" said Kala. 
Zak stripped down and stood proudly naked with his middle finger sized boneless finger dick, which is considered packing in Neutrino terms. Trib gasped while Kala remained unimpressed. "Earthlings have Beast Chinguses, Princess."
Nick finished removing his jumpsuit and when his chingus sprung out Trib nearly fainted. 
"And he says he's average-sized on Earth." 

"That MONSTER IS AVERAGE!? I CAN'T COMPETE!" said Zak." I'm calling for another to witness the consummation." Zak left and had one of the Princess's former nurse maid to witness in his place. A buxom Blue haired Neutrino entered the royal chambers her thick curly hair looked like a sphere with 3 braids on the back ending up in mini afros. Her dark mocha skin contrasted with her milky white outfit with easy access flaps to her voluptuous breasts. Kala walked up to her.

"Shupa, Zak is unable to witness the consummation of Princess Tribble's marriage. We need a second witness. The princess would feel more comfortable of you were in the nude as she is." Said Kala as she helped the former nurse maid to disrobe. Nick noticed that her areolas were upside down hearts. He also noticed that the older Neutrino lacked pubic hair. Shupa licked her lips when she saw Nick's chingus. 

Kala handed over a white sheet with a tiny slit. Nick looked at the sheet. "Aw hell naw! I can't fit through that slit! Can I wipe ourselves with ot after we're done? I mean you will also witness the event."

"We are witnesses for a reason." Said Shupa.

Trib was lying down in bed Blushing almost terrified. Nick hovering over her didn't help.
"There's no need to be afraid. We can stop any time you want. Just say 'turtle' and I'll  stop." Said Nick. "I'm going to do my best to have a safe experience with the least amount of pain. If it hirst, say 'turtle' and I stop. Your enjoyment and wellbeing are my priority." Nick kissed Trib as he laid to her left. Pecking her cheek, her ear, her nose, her forehead, her lips. Slowly going down her neck. Reaching her breast caused Trib to gasp and hyperventilate. This made Nick stop and kiss her lips once more. Which slowed down her breathing.

"It's OK Trib, if you don't like something, say the magic word and I'll stop. Do you like it when I plau with your norks?" Trib nodded and let out a faint
"Yes."

Nick returned to give attention to her norks as Trib Moaned. Kala was discreetly touching herself. Trib was trembling...."Turtle!" Nick stopped. 

"Is everything Ok, Trib?" Asked Nick.

"Just a bit anxious. My giggy is getting hotter than ever and my jelly feels like legs..." said Trib.

"That's normal." Said Nick and kissed Trib once again. "Shall we continue?" Trib nodded her head and Nick kissed her as on of his hands slithered down her flat stomach. Alternating between her lips and norks, Nick kept his other hand going lower until he reached her... 

"Turtle!!" Squealed Trib. Nick stopped. "Trib, is everything Ok?" Said Nick.

"My giggy has never been touched by another..." she said nervously. Nick kissed her and gave her a reassuring smile.

"How about we switch things up a little? Would you like to touch your husband's chingus?" 

"Yes!!" Said Trib very eagerly. Nick lied down on the bed, while Trib approached the erect monster cautiously. Her small hands could barely hold it. "I don't know how this will fit inside me..." she said nervously.

"Darling, your giggy is leaking. Use that leak to rub my chingus." Said Nick. "Touch yourself, I wannna show you something." As Trib moaned whole touching herself, Nick's chingus twitched.

"It moved!" Said Tribble as she kept touching herself.

"He's reacting to you. He loves you almost as much as I do." Said Nick "Kiss him." Tribble smelled the tip before giving it a quick peck.
"Lick the top." Nick said as Tribble followed his commands "Please suck on it."  Said Nick s tribble managed to put his hed in her mouth. "Excellent, Trib! Can you bob your head up and down." She began bobbing while trying to void using her teeth. That's it, keep going. You're wonderful!" Exclaimed Nick as Trib was giving Nick an anazing blowjob. "I'm cumming! Triiiiib!!" Shouted Nick as he blew his load on his Space Princess. A panicked Trib was holding Nick's load in her mouth and a jizz bubble popped out her nose.

 "Swallow it!" Shouted Kala while Shupa yelled for her to spit it out. Trib tied to swallow but was unable to gulp it all down. She looked at Nick with disappointment.

"I couldn't swallow it all."  She said sadly. 

Nick sat on the bed and cradled his wife. It's alright, my Space Princess... You were amazing for your first time. Cuddle with me."  Nick kissed the back of her left ear as his hands caressed her body slowly reaching her legs. Trib could feel Nick's chingus hardening and growing on her wazoo. She Moaned as Nick began rubbing close to her giggy.

"Niklas..."  moaned Trib. "Niklas, I love you. Male me yours." Said a semi conscious Trib. Nick kissed her forehead before accommodating himself at her very wet entrance. He kept rubbing his head and lubbing it up with her wet giggy. Trib was gasping as Nick's chingus kept hitting her sensitive area. After some struggle, he finally got the glans in. Trib had a pained face. 

"We can stop if you want Trib. Say the word." Said Nick as he felt her muscles contract rying to push him further in.

"Move slowly" said Trib as she was getting used to the thicker Earthling chingus. "Wow! wow! Wow!" Exclaimed Trib as she reached another orgasm. With it, Nick the royal maidenhead.
Trib gasped as Kala and Shupa circled to the sides of the bed. 

"The moment the witnesses were waiting for." Said Nick. "Trib, there is nothing I can do, it will hurt a bit, since you're very tight" 

"I'm prepared!" Whispered Trib as Nick pushed past her barrier. Trib howled and sobbed "turtle" Nick stopped. Trib began breathing.more calmed and Nick slowly pulled out to ensure her sheets get bloodstained.

"I know your father wants an heir, but we can stop if you want." Said Nick as Trib was feeling A Smidge better. 

"No." Said Tribble. If Barbara and Alicia can take it, so will I" Trib wrapped her legs around Nick's wazoo and began pushing him in. It hurt, but not as bad as earlier. Once Trib got as much of Nick as she could, Nick began moving on his own accord. Trib was moaning rhythmically to Nick's thrusts. Once again, Kala found herself playing with her giggy as her Royal Highness was getting impaled by Big Chingus. Ashley noticed that Trib was clinging to the bedsheet for dear life as her toes curled and her eyes rolled back and went limp with Nick pumping his seed deep inside her. 

He kept shooting his load until he subsided and kept thrusting while Tribble drofted in and out of consciousness. Once Nick finished cumming for a second time, he asked Shupa for pillows to put under Trib and keep he crotch elevated in order to keep as much of Nick's baby batter in her. With Tribble fast asleep, Shupa began sucking Nick clean while Kala took the bloody sheet to the King and Queen, after getting dressed of course. Shupa also licked Teibble clean after a few minutes before getting dressed and leaving. 

"So you, do this a lot with Alicia and Barbara?" Asked Trib groggily. 

"We do other stuff too. It's not always sexual." Said Nick "For example, Right now, what we're doing, I find it more enjoyable than the sex. Read my mind if you don't believe me." Trib laughed before looking at nick seriously. "You won't sick your chingus in my hair." 

Nick kissed the back of her head before drifting into dreamland.

Popular Posts