MuTeens Gaiden alpha: End of Summer

 MuTeens Gaiden alpha: End of Summer 

MuTeens temporary Hideout Nick's room:
Nick was watching the anime adaptation of the old PC eroge Dōkyūsei, Dōkyūsei: Natsu no owari ni, when someone knocked at the door. 
"Come in!" Said Nick as he paused the OVA. Natsumi entered the room and a small squeak came out of her mouth when she saw the screen... 
"Orokana hentai!!" Said Natsumi before she tried to leave, but she simply turned around. "How do you do it?" Asked Natsumi. "Being an orphan, I mean."

Nick turned off the TV and asked Natsumi to sit on the bed. "I'm wearing shorts!"  Natsumi sat on the bed and quietly sobbed.

  "Today it's my father's birthday. I am going to pay my respects and I want you to come with me." Said Natsumi as she blushed. Her shadow body makes it hard to read her non verbal cues, but Nick, being who he is, (a big pervert) can recognize them. He's even learned how to do it without using his powers. 

"Let me change clothes. Natsumi stay. Besides it's not like you haven't seen me naked already." Said Nick as he removed his shorts and put on some jeans and white sneakers. Natsumi covered her eyes while letting a small gap to peek. 

---
EPF special quarters: 3 months ago:
Agent Bishop had customized a living area for the MuTeens in order to keep them docile. Nick checked if he was truly alone. When he went to check on Natsumi, he saw she had left a pair of panties on the floor. Nick being the proper gentleman, he grabbed the panties and sniffed them. "Jackpot!" Thought Nick. The dirty panties of a Japanese schoolgirl are the holy grail of weebs. So Nick borrowed the panties and went to his room to masturbate. He quickly pulled down his pants and laying on on his bed he went to town as he kept smelling Natsumi's dirty panties. Muttering her name, Nick kept masturbating furiously. Meanwhile, Natsumi came back from training and hear her name. Curious she followed the grunting voice until she found Nick on his bed jerking off with her panties on her face.

"FINISH HER!!" Yelled Nick as he came with Natsumi in the middle of the splash zone.

"Kyaaaaaa!!" Yelled Natsumi as Nick's seed covered her face. "Watashi no me ni wa seieki ga haitte imasu! Hentai!!" Screamed Natsumi as she grabbed her panties and left.
---
Present day: 
Natsumi was blushing and her breath was a bit ragged. Nick had finished dressing and was wearing a brown leather jacket made after Ryo Hazuki's. "Baka!" Said Natsumi as she returned from her flashback. "Baka!! No cosplay! This is serious." Said Natsumi.

"It's my only jacket left!  Babs has my black jacket, Licia has my Normal brown Jacket AND 3 of my flannel shirts. Even Chloe has my Oppai hoodie. Besides it's the most appropriate thing as it matches your white sweater and red skirt, Nozomi..." said Nick. "I KNOW you're wearing that on purpose to subtly convince me to accompany you. There's no need to use your ninja subterfuge with me, Kagehime. You can refuse me a million times, but I'll be there for you."  Grabbing Natsumi's hand, Nick helped her stand up. "Cemetery?" Nick asked as Natsumi nodded. "We'll take the bike, so Hang-On!! and I ain't talking about the SEGA game." 

Once they got on the bike, Nick handed Natsumi a helmet. "Safety is number 1 priority." said Nick. "Also, this helmet has Bluetooth speakers, so you can listen to music as we ride."

"Don't you dare put that song, Nikku-kun..." said Natsumi in mock outrage.

"I was going to have the Shenmue OST play on our ride, so MAYBE thar song you're thinking of is there?" Said Nick as he put on his own helmet. "As  Nintendo's mascot would say: Let's a go!"

***
Cemetery:
Nick hates cemeteries. Not for superstitious reasons, but for the fact that it's a monument for oblivion. "Obidiah Johansen born in 1855, died in 1874. No one has cared for you since the early 1900s... that sucks." Nick thought as he kept walking along Natsumi. "Benedicta Dal Monte born in 1899 died in 1938. At least someone cared about you until the 1970s" thought Nick. "I think I got it now, Mom. It wasn't a Final Fantasy VII reference when you meant that you wanted to return to the planet. You just wanted me to be the only person to remember you and then be truly gone with no fanfares or anything... then again there's still Bishop, but I don't think his immortal ass remember everyone of his pawns that die." Thought Nick as he walked past the graves. 

Natsumi stopped at a small hill underneath a cherry tree. Nick tried to suppress a smile as hos braon went directly to Shenmue. Natsumi was clearing out the grass near their plaque. She began speaking in Japanese, but Nick was deep in thought to try and listen. "Everyone dies. The only way we surpass death is by doing something ridiculously outrageous that we get our name embedded in history and even that isn't eternal. Oooh! So much angst!" Thought Nick. Natsumi had finished cleaning the plaque and had lit two sticks of incense. She handed one to Nick.

"Ano sumimasen Hibiki-san to Hibiki-san... Boku no nihongo ga warui. So I will say it in English, the only language we havw in common" said Nick. "I failed you. I couldn't save you and spare Natsumi's pain of orphanhood. I couldn't protect her from Oroku Saki. I am not the hero I think I am, but I WILL do my best to protect her." Nick said. " I am honorbound to do so and even if I wasn't, my love for her ensures she has my protection. I mever understood why you didn't want us to get too close, but out of honor, I respected that decision. I disagree with it, but I've kept it. If I had to give my life to save Natsumi, or any of 'my girls', I'd do it in an instant. I just wish I could her pain and sorrow away. I miss the spark in her eye. It took me years to recover mine, but despite being a massive GI Jerk, I still have my old man. Natsu is all alone here. The Last of the Hibiki Clan and I have to act like her onii-chan, because she has no one left."

Natsumi was sobbing. "Summer is already over." She said.

"Yeah..." said Nick.

"We didn't get to celebrate together." Said Natsumi sadly.

"Yeah... wait a minute! You're not going to Canada, are you!? Because I'm getting you're 'leaving forever soon' vibes here. Please tell me I'm wrong!" Said Nick.

Natsumi cried and showed Nick a bunch of letters. They were in Japanese.

"Natsumi, while I can speak a little Japanese thanks to Hentai movies and Duolingo. I AM JAPANESE ILLITERATE!" Said Nick.

"When I was born, the Hibiki clan had a debt of honor to the Kuro Mazoku, the Black Devil Clan. The heir of the Kuro Mazoku was to marry the heiress of the Hibiki Clan. The grandmaster of the Kuro Mazoku died last week and Mitsurugi Tetsuo became the grandmaster and is calling the debt to be paid. I have to leave to Japan or else, he's coming to kill you all!" Said Natsumi crying. "I wanted to tell you privately before leaving, because I know how much you value my presence. Yes, you ARE a panty stealing pervert, but you never treated me as a piece of meat or fetishize me as a 'yellow fever' fantasy. You lusted me for being me. I've seen you with Barbara and Alicia. Even with Ahsley, and you not only have lust for them, but you LOVE them. This is the reason father didn't want us to become more than friends." Said Natsumi. "I need to go before Mitsurugi comes..." 

A Helicopter was flying way too low and hovered over Natsumi and Nick. Nick managed to activate Detective mode without his hair going noticeably bright. The man opening the side door of the helicopter was armed with a sword. "Fuck, a Ninja!" Thought Nick. The man jumped.

"Kore ga gēmu yarōda, nasakenai!" Said the masked Ninja. He was wearing Foot Clan attire with a black Iron Mask depicting an Oni...

"My reputation precedes me... I guess, you're the heavenly blade of iron? You're less impressive than what they say. Everyone skips the part about you being the Foot Clan's bitch!" Said Nick.

"I have come to take what is mine." Said Mitsurugi. "Stand aside or die!!" 

Nick transformed the incense stick into a kunai and flinged it at Mitsurugi, who slashed at it while Nick and Natsumi ran. "Hide, I'll slow him down!" Said Nick as Natsumi shadowwalked. "You wanna fight, Mitsurugi, I'll give you a fight." Nick found a post and chain guarding a headstone. Using his VG Logic power, he transmuted them into a blade. "I may not be a Ninja, but I can still fight!"

Mitsurugi  laughed. "A mongrel, thinking he can fight a black devil? That is humorous. Entertain me, clown!" 

Nick moved towards open ground where Mitsurugi wouldn't have an advantage. "Mitsurugi... your name means honorable blade... yet you serve the dishonorable Foot Clan. How do you live with that?" Said Nick in a somewhat condescendingly. "Since you're part of the Foot and the Alliance with the Kuro Akuma was to FIGHT the Foot! By joining the foot your arrangement was made null and void! You have no claim over her!" Said Nick.

"How do you know so much about Ninja laws and customs!?" Spat Mitsurugi.

"The former grandmaster of the Hibiki clan taught me By some Mr. Miyagi methods... In some ways I am Michael Dudikoff... in others, I'm Daniel la Russo... and I just killed any badassness that I had." Said Nick.

"Shinjiro was training you to be his heir! Preposterous! His daughter is the heir!" Spat Mitsurugi... "She's to be my wife!! Nothing will change that!"

"I'm half of the remaining Hibiki Clan... and I'd never bend over to the foot. So, I have a deal. A duel for Natsumi's fate. You win, she joins you. I win and you relinquish ANY claim for her. Are you a man of honor, or are you a bitch for the Oroku?" Taunted Nick. "You name the time and place." 

Mitsurugi signaled  the Helicopter to come pick him up. "Both of you must come, follow me." Said Mitsurugi as he boarded the Helicopter. Natsumi and Nick followed. It was an awkward fide until they arrived to a huge ship. The helicopter landed.

Cruiseship: Neo Yamato: 
After an awkward hour and twenty seven munutes, Mitsurugi's helicopter landed on the Cruiseship named the Neo Yamato, as it's the same size of the historical Japanese Battleship. Various Japanese Foot Clan ninja arranged a welcoming committee to receive the Foot ninja who finally ended all of the Japanese rebellion against the Foot. "If  you are thinkong of piloting the chopper to escape, the chopper is almost empty." Said Mitsurugi. "Come since we have to settle the new terms." 
Nick and Natsumi followed cautiously. They entered the ship and followed Mitsurugi throguh the labyrinthine passages of the ship until they reach the lower deck. It was some sort of arena and at one of the stands, a single chair stood, bearing the Foot Clan insignia. On this ridoculously ostentatious chair sat a woman. Obviously Japanese, shoulder length dark hair, and an unpleasant demeanor.

"Mitsurugi, naze koko ni iru no? Fianse o tsurete kuru hazudatta nda!" Said the woman.

"Gomenasai, Karai-sama! Kare wa watashi ni shōjo no tame ni shitō o idomimashita." Said Mitsurugi. The woman looked at Mitsurugi disdainfully. 

"Nihongo wa hanashi masen. Eigo ga hanase masuka?" Said Nick "Boku no namae wa Nikorasu Reimondo Keido desu. O namae wa?"

Karai stared intently. "Yes, the gamer. You amd your friends have been interfering with my father's interests here in America." She jumped towards Nick and Natsu while raining arrows on them. The MuTeens didn't flinch. "Oroku Karai, daughter of Oroku Saki." Natsumi's anger was rising and Nick tried to hold her back, but accidentally ended up putting his hand on her breast. This made Natsumi react swiftly by throwing an overhead punch that knocked Nick to the floor.

"Orokana hentai!!" Yelled Natsumi. Slowly Nick stood up. 

"Are you a woman of honor, Oroku Karai?" Asked Nick. "I challenged Mitsurugi Tetsuo to a duel in order to release Hibiki Natsumi from an unfair and pointless arranged marriage. Instead he brought us here. Am I to assume that you're his Mistress and that he's requesting your permission?

"You are disrespectful and reckless. Expected behavior from a mongrel. Don't forget who you are speaking to!" Exclaimed Karai. "Of course, i am a woman of honor! My father and his late brother have corrupted the Oroku name and i intend to cleanse it." 

"There's plenty of people who hate the Shredder. There's the Hamato, the Hibiki, your lapdog Mitsurugi, Me... it's easier to ask who doesn't have a beef with him!" Said Nick. "So I understand your stance against Oroku Saki. All I'm  asking is for Mitsurugi to relinquish any claim he has on Natsumi and we shall peacefully leave and hopefully the only time we ever see each other is when Oroku Saki is dead or brought to justice. I'd rather do it amicably, but he refused, hence the duel." Mitsurugi was whispering something to a Foot Ninja

Karai looked at Mitsurugi. "The duel shall begin shortly. Blades of equal composition shall be given to both. You shall both fight on an equal level. This is a duel to the death. Whoever wins, will decide Hibiki Natsumi's fate." Two foot Ninja brought a ninjato and a wakizashi to both Nick and Mitsurugi. 

Nick gave Natsumi his jacket. "Hold this for me, Kagehime. I'm going to need it later." Said Nick confidently. Nick grabbed the blades and noticed something off. On the Ninjato, he noticed spikes on the handle and they reeled of fish. The wakizashi had a crack. "What the Hell is this!?"  Nick struck the wakizashi at the sword's handle revealing small spikes holding a piece of Fugu on it. The wakizashi blade shattered on impact. "Where is the honor, Lady Oroku? Your dog is nothing but a purebred coward." Grabbing a metal baton from one of the Foot Ninja,  Nick transmuted it into am European short sword. He took a Jitte from another Foot Ninja. "I'm ready!" Said Nick as he set up in a fighting stance. Mitsurugi set up his fighting stance. Both warriors were circling the arena as they looked for an opening. Nick feinted a half-hearted thrust that Mitsurugi parried easily leaving Nick open for a counter attack, which Mitsurugi took, but the attack was blocked by the Jitte. No one noticed Nick using VG logic to QTE the block before Sparta kicking Mitsurugi on the chest. 

"Kuso! Kare wa ugoki ga hayai!" Muttered Mitsurugi. He dre the wakizashi and went for an overhead slash with the Ninjato and had the wakizashi ready for a horizontal slash at abdominal height. Nick dodged the vertical slash and blocked the horizontal slash with his wide sword. Using the Jitte's pimmel he punched Mitsurugi's mask, forcing him to remove it. A roundhouse to the side sent Nick flying. The kick knocked the air out of Nick as he rolled out if the way. Mitsurugi leapt for a "Sephiroth stab", but Nick dodged the attack, grabbed his sword and struck Mitsurugi's blade. The impact broke the Ninjato. Nick flung the jitte at Mitsurugi's face, the latter used the Wakizashi to block the attack. This left him open for a tackle from Nick. 

"Surrender!" Said Nick before being flung by Mitsurugi. Nick attempted to course correct, but he fell flat on his back. Mitsurugi grabbed Nick's blade, but it turned back into a baton. Since it was an useless weapon to Mitsurugi, he threw it away. Nick rolled backwards to stand up a bit groggy.  Nick temoved his belt and wrapped it between both hands with some belt slack between his hands. Using the belt to catch the blade, nick managed to disarm the ninja warrior. "Good... Now we can fight as warriors! Hand to hand is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!" Exclaimed Nick with joy before covering his eyes as Mitsurugi flung some blinding dust on Nick's face.

"Fuck!"  Thought Nick as he was blinded. "To think that I'll die from a Jean Claude Van Damme reference is a bit shameful!" Said Nick as he used Detective Mode without his hair glowing noticeably. Mitsurugi flung a series of punches with Nick parrying and blocking them. After the Barrage, Nick countered with an uppercut that made Mitsurugi stagger and fall down. Nick lifted Mitsurugi up by grabbing him by the collar. "Surrender..." said Nick...

"Kesshite!" Said Mitsurugi as he headbutted Nick. Dazed, Nick staggered back with Mitsurugi now geabbing Nick by his collar and punching him in the face while yelling "Omae wa korosu!" Nick kept taking the blows. "I will kill you!! But first I will rape Natsumi in front of you until she cries blood and dies, like the trash she is..." 

Mitsurugi went for a throat strike, which Nick blocked with his right arm. With his left arm he struck Mitsurugi's arm and broke it. Quickly he dislocated Mitsurugi's right shoulder and broke his other. A dark aura surrounded Nick. One open palm strike on Mitsurugi's back and he severed Mitsurugi's spinal cord, leaving the ninja unable to use his body from the waist down. "Ima sugu koroshite!" Yelled Mitsurugi. "Ima sugu koroshite kudasai!"  

"I asked you to relinquish any claims as the arrangement was null and void. You refused. Multiple times I asked you to surrender. You refused." Saeid Nick as Mitsurugi cried. "You said you were going to rape Natsumi until her eyes bled tears. Then you were going to kill us. But now you beg for mercy? I will be merciful once you not only accept your defeat, but relinquish any claims you have over Natsumi forever..."

"I Surrender and have no claims over Hibiki Natsumi, now Kill me!" Demanded Mitsurugi.

"I granted you mercy, didn't I? You're alive that's the biggest mercy of all. It might take a few years, but you will recover and be able to live a civilian life. That is mercy." Said Nick. "Oroku Karai, your warrior has been defeated. As stated, Hibiki Natsumi is no longer bound to Mitsurugi Tetsuo. Now we're to return shore. Hopefully next time we meet it's in an amicable setting." 

Karai jumped to the Arena with Natsumi. "I am a woman of honor. To prove that there is no animosity between the Foot of Japan and Clan Hibiki, I shall escort you personally to he place you were picked up." Karai stretched her hand to Nick and Nick reciprocated. Natsumi ran towards Nick and hugged him hard. Nick could tell she was blushing. 

"Careful... I'm still a bit bruised and battered" said Nick as Natsumi clung to Nick's side.

"Why did you spare Mitsurugi?" Asked Karai. "You were going to kill him. I could see the murderous intent in your eyes." 

"You Ninjas operate on the whole assassin mentality. I'm not a Ninja. My Mercy was not entirely out of goodness..." said Nick. "He fought dishonorably in a duel I simply denied him an honorable death.with both arms broken and a dislocated right shoulder, it would be impossible for him to commit sudoku."

"Seppuku" said both Karai and Natsumi. Nick laughed...

"I have to ask." Said Karai. "On the Vernon interview, you claimed you can give women orgasms without touching them, is that true?" Natsumi nodded. Nick could tell she was blushing.

"Yes, it's true, Lady Oroku" said Natsumi. "In fact, he's was subtly using this ability while he was fighting Mitsurugi." 

"Tondemonai!" Said Karai. "You mean to tell me that he was psychically masturbating us WHILE focusing on a fight to the death!?" Nick grinned as he rubbed his hands together. Karai felt strong waves of energy stimulating her erogenous zones. "I believe you now!" Said Karai with ragged breath. Nick stopped. "I didn't say you could stop..." 

Nick resumed, but the helicopter arrived at its destination. Nick got off the chopper and helped Natsumi down. He got back up for a moment and whispered in Karai's ear before jumping back out. Natsumi asked Nick: "You were edging her all trip, what was her magic word?"

"Flamingo!!" Said Nick. "Just imagining Karai yelling flamingo at the top of her lungs as an orgasm hits is just hilarious! But we have more important things to deal with now, young lady... like hat are you going to do with your newfound freedom?" 

Natsumi pondered in silence for a few seconds as she walked towards Nick's bike. "I'm going to get me a boyfriend so I can kiss him all the time! I'm thinking someone who is a stupid pervert with a heart of gold and can give me rides on his bike..." said Natsumi as she got closer to Nick. 

"Wait... I've done all that!" Said Nick dumbfounded. He quickly kissed Natsumi's forehead. The darkness of her shadow self was erased on the area Nick kissed. "Natsumi, how would you feel if I kissed you right n-"

Natsumi jumped and kissed Nick's lips. He hugged her tight as he kissed her. Natsumi opened her mouth a little and Nick pushed his tongue into her mouth. Both tongues wrestled a little until they found the perfect rhythm to dance between Nick and Natsumi' mouths. After both Nick and Natumi stopped for air, Nick realized Natsumi was normal again and in full color! He quickly pulled up his phone and took a selfie with her. "Natsu! You're back to normal!" Exclaimed Nick. Natsumi was giggling and hugging Nick. Suddenly she changed back to her shadow self and then back to normal.

"I can control it now, Nick! Boku wa jiyū ni henkei suru koto ga dekimasu!" Exclaimed Natsumi. She kissed Nick once again.

"We were on a ship and I didn't see a sailor..." said Nick dejected. "I didn't even think of sailors while on it..." 

"You were too busy making two Japanese women turn Japanese..." said Natsumi while clinging to Nick's arm. 

"Wait..." said Nick as he began lifting Natsumi while humming the Zelda big chest theme. "I got a Ninja Girlfriemd!" 

"Orokana hentai..." said Natsumi giggling. "Guess I'm Number 5?" 

Nick kissed Natsumi's forehead. "There is no ranking in Barbara's harem. You all get an equal voice and vote. The only thing that matters is love. But we're kinda late and it's getting a bit cold. Since fall is coming. Aki, Shinjiro... I swear I'll take care of Natsumi. Now we can play that Shenmue song"

Natsumi laughed as she got on the bike with Nick. 

Epilogue:
MuTeens temporary Hideout Nick's room: 2 days later:
Nick had hooked up a PC Engine CD to an old CRT TV and eas playing Variable Geo. 
*Knock knock*
"Come in! Said Nick.
Natsumi entered Nick's room wearing Nick's Hazuki's Jacket. She gave a quick peck on Nick's lips begore fidgeting with the zipper.

"I know I'm your girlfriend and i know you're sexually active with your girlfriends, but... I was wondering if we could take things slow. When I was only a shadow, I became insecure about myself." Said Natsumi.

"It's fine." Said Nick. "You want to take things slow.  I respect that. But how slow are we talking about? Does it mean i can no longer do lewd things with you like headpats or handholding? Because I don't know how would I live without giving you headpats..." joked Nick. "All jokes aside. My part in this relationship is to make you happy and feel loved, desired, and to help you be the best you that you can be. We'll go at your pace if that's what you want." 

"Don't get me wrong, I WANT to do things, but I don't feel comfortable yet so... I want you to look at me!" Said Natsumi  as she removed Nick's jacket revealing she was only wearing purple panties. Her pale skin contrasted with her cute brown areolas. She was shivering. She had her eyes closed andwas blushing hard. Nick stood up and hugged her hard. Pressing his shirtless body against hers. He felt her hardening nipples poking at him, while she felt his body heat and Drakkar Noir scent. She also felt something hot poking her belly.  She blushed harder,  but felt happy as she took Nick's erection as a sign that he desires her.

Natsumi stepped back and asked Nick to sit down. She pulled out a char and sat down to remove her panties. "Three months ago you were masturbating while thinking of me. I want you to do it again, but this time you do it for me  the real me... This was sudden, otherwise I would've trimmed it a bit better!" Said Natsumi as she spread herself on the chair exposing her pussy to Nick. "Don't stare too hard!" She squeaked.

"I have to stare..." said Nick "I had never had the opportunity to see such beauty, Natsu-chan... If I don't admire your beautiful body, how can I show you with my body that You're desired. You already know that my heart desires your heart. I need to commit this vision to memory until I am allowed to kiss every inch of your body. From your toes all the way to your head. May I come closer to appreciate you better." Said Nick as he slowly stroked his member. Oh Natsumi! Give me your hand as I want you to feel how you are making me feel!

Natsumi grabbed Nick's cock and it twitched by her touch. She giggled at the fact that it was hard, but somehow spongy. It felt right to her. Having  Nick's dick in her hand made Natsumi wet... her glistening pussy looked very alluring, but Nick was only to look and not touch. "Natsumi... may I touch you?" Said Nick as natsumi kept stroking him and slot getting Nick closer to her face. She nodded.

"Yes, let me feel you touching my manko... said Natsumi as Nick began caressing her thighs. She responded by kissing his glans. Tentatively she started licking it until she put it in her mouth.

"Natsu! Careful, teeth... sensitive area!" Groaned Nick as he gently brushed his hand past her pussy to caress her other thigh. She let escape a muffled whimper and Nick licked his fingers before carefully exploring her jungle. Tracing the contours of ger labia, Nick's fingers reached her bud. A simple graze from his finger made her moan hard and accidentally bit Nick a bit too hard. "Natsu, teeth, ouch!"  Exclaimed Nick in pain. She suddenly stopped and was trying to get off the bed. Nick was holding her. "Wait! Don't  go! This was my fault! I didn't know how sensitive you were." Said Nick while kissing her forehead. " For now,  let's stick to touching each other. We can try mutual oral pleasure later on, once we're fully accustomed to each other." Said Nick  as Natsumi resumed stroking his cock. Slowly, nick began kissing Natsumi's Neck as his hand kept wandering her vaginal zone, ensuring she's well lubricated before inserting his finger.


"Wow! You feel like two of my fingers! Hidari hidari! Mmm! Migi!" Moaned Natsumi going from English to Japanese. 

"You're so lucky I played Shenmue 2 on PAL Dreamcast..." remarked Nick. Popping his finger out, Nick sucked it. "Mmm! Amai! I detect a hint of fruitiness, may I try directly?" Asked Nick.

"Didn't you say mouth stuff for another day?" Replied Natsumi.

"I ment sixty nine... we're  not ready yet, but you sucked me for a bit. I want to return the favor!" Exlcaimed Nick. "Whoa I'm close... Do you want it in your mouth, your face or..." asked Nick panting.

"Mark me as your property" said Natsumi as she knelt on the floor. She kept on rubbing Nick's twitching dick as the first strand hit the bridge of her nose. The next glob landed on her forehead.

"Natsumiiiiiiii!!" Groaned Nick as she kept milking him. Once she got out al she could she began sucking on Nick's head to ensure she got the last drop. "Not yet, Natsu!!! It's not over yet!!  Groaned Nick as he lifted Natsumi to the bed and sat her on his face. "Watermelon..." said Nick as he began kissing her thighs and licking her snail trail. "Itadakimasu!" He whispered as he began lapping her juices like a starving kitten. Natsumi felt her body trembling and grabbed Nick's He-Man plushie to bite something as her orgasm was overwhelming. Once it subsided, Nick moved his lips close to Natsumi's clit and began to recite a Spanish tongue twister while rolling his r's slightly exaggeratedly. 

"Erre con erre cigarro. Erre con erre barril. Rápido corren los carros por los rieles del ferrocarril." The pulsating vibrations caused by Nick's R's was driving Natsumi wild. He swiftly began alternating between leaking her and speaking to her clit. Natsumi was losing control and she became shadowy, but Nick kept going until Natsumi collapsed. Her breathing was jagged and her chest kept going up and down as she tried to recover. "I'm not done..." said Nick. Natsumi's eyese widened ash she had no idea what else he could do. Natsumi no oppai sutte ageru!" Said Nick as he kissed her left boob and caressed her right. He deftly alternated between her breasts and Natsumi began moaning once again. 

"Ya-ya-yamete kudasai!" Said Natsumi weakly. Nick stopped as the third orgasm subsided. Grabbing a pair of shorts he put them on before cuddling with Natsumi. She was still shaking from the orgasm. 

Nick hugged her from behind and whispered in her ear. "Ai shite iru... I know those are big league words, Natsu, and I mean them. Even if circumstances were different and we couldn't be together, I wouldn't stop loving you."

"Motto painappuru o taberu hitsuyō ga arimasu." Said Natsumi as she laughed. Natsu wiped off any remains of Nick off her face before kissing him. "I didn't think this through. How will I get to my room now?" Said Natsumi. Nick pulled out a Red Jaguars shirt and put it over Natsumi and stealling a kiss once her head came out the hole. Nick grabbed her panties before giving them one last sniff... "Orokana hentai... keep them for tonight. " whispered Natsumi before Nick lifted her off the bed and carried her to her room. Nick placed Natsumi on her bed before giving her another kiss and cupping her breast. "Oyasumi nasai, boifrurendo." Said natsumi as she drifted into the best night's sleep in her life.

When Nick returned to his room, he found Barbara wearong a nun veil masturbating while smelling Natsumi's dirty panties. "I felt her emotions. Natsumi's not ready to have you inside her. But are you a bad enough dude to satiate my sexual appetite?" Said Barbara. Nick removed his pants and said to his cock: "Wise fwom youw gwave!" And it got hard.

From the hallway you could hear Alicia running and screaming "Nick! Cow! Don't you fucking dare start without me! I'm coming with an O and a single M for now!!

As she barged into Nick's room wearing only a costume nun veil, Alicia heard Barbara say: "Prude little Alicia is now addicted to your Cock, Nick... Have you no shame?" 

"He should be punished for corrupting a young sweet, and innocent girl like me with his evil phallus!" Replied Alicia.

"He should be punished!" Said Barbara as she helped Alicia disrobe. "He should verbally apologize to your sweet and innocent pussy for corrupting it. I will put my cow ass to sit on his corruptor and teach it right from wrong..."

"I only hope those veils aren't Chloe's..." said Nick as both Sister Alice and Sister Barbara were making Nick repent for his sins.

Popular Posts