MuTeens Gaiden Super 2 Turbo: Quest for Ashley's giggy!

MuTeens Gaiden Super 2 Turbo: Quest for Ashley's giggy!
 Neutrino Palace: throne room:
Michelangelo, Donatello, Ashley and Chloe are standing before King Zenter, Queen Gizzla, and Nick. Princess Tribble was feling under the weather and unable to join the quest.

"Your majesties, I feel awkward speakong from your daughter's chair, since I'm supposed to be the adveturer going on a quest for the Mutastone." Said Nick. "Unfortunately, my Space Princess wife cannot join is in this adventure and we're short of a guide."

Zenter sat pensive as he took an ukulele and played a song. A small fairy came flying across the room and sat atop Zenter's hair. She looked like a girl in her early 20s shoulder length dirty blonde hair and big round glasses that gave her a bit of a bug eye effect... if human sized, she'd be a bit lanky, nerdy girl that suddenly wnds up looking like Rachel Leigh Cook if you take off her glasses 

"This is KrisMu's daughter KrysTa. KrysTa, these are two of the Turtles who helped your Mother defeat your evil Aunt" said Zenter. The small fairy took a look at the turtles. She went to Donatello and said: "Alchemist." As she giggled. "Jester"  she said to Michelangelo. She took one look at Chloe "Monk?"  Flying towards Nick, KrysTa ignored Ashley. 

"HEY!" Exclaimed Ashley. "What's MY DUNGEONS AND DRAGONS CLASS!?" 
KrysTa huffed and ignored her... 

Flying over Nick she purred. "A Paladin Bard... Unusual, but I like."

"Uh, KrysTa?" Said Nick. "Please tell Ashley her class otherwise She'll become extremely annoying on this D&D quest..."

KrysTa looked confused. "What's D&D? Is that an Earthling version of M&M? She said while adjusting her glasses.

Zenter adjusted his hairdo.  "KrysTa is a bit of a Square. She spends her time playing the tabletop game Mazes and Manticores."

Nick grinned. "Is Mazes and Manticores a tabletop fantasy game where you assign various characters their class and go on an adventure set up by a Mazemaster and battle all sorts of monsters, meet up with all sorts of races. And the bard pretty much fucks everything female?" Asked Nick. "Because that's very similar to Earth's Dungeons and Dragons."

KrysTa's eyes widened at the potential of another kindred spirit.

"I'm not much of a tabletop guy myself, but I've played various fantasy videogames to get the gist of it." Said Nick. This bummed KrysTa a little.

"I don't like this mockery of my people." Said KrysTa. "Right now the only reason I'm helping you is because I find the Paladin Bard so appealing." 

"KrysTa." Nick said "My best friend Ashley was turned into a digital wraith. We came from Earth in order to find a Mutastone to restore her human body. This mockery of your kind was made in order to tether her into the physical realm. The form was chosen because many Heroes have a Fairy partner and it was the smallest in size form that she could act independently of me. Also its builders thought it would be funny to make fun of my hero complex."

KrysTa was pensive for a minute. "I apologize."

Ashley laughed. "You bought all that bullshit? Nick just barded the hell out of... Holy Tinkerbell you have a crush on him!" Said Ashley. "Hey Dandelion! KrysTa wants you to fill her valley of plenty!" 

KrysTa was blushing and angrily said: "spirit bard. Attributes of bard but unable to physically interact." 

Ashley grinned. "Accurate. Also, you're kinda cute. I want YOU as my fairy sidekick when we return to Earth." Said Ashley. 
Chloe groaned.
"Can we just get on with this 'quest for the Mutastone' thing so we can return home?" Exclaimed Chloe irritated. 

"Alright, the Warrior Nun is pissed so let's mosey!" Said Michelangelo while everyone ignored him. Nick followed Michelangelo. 

"You all heard my brother from another species. Autobots transform and roll out!" Said nick while making a horrible Optimus Prime impression. "KrysTa, this is the part where  you send us to Adventure!" Said Nick. KrysTa began flying towards Adventure. But she slammed into a wall... "After we're outside the kingdom Walls, KrysTa..." said Nick. "Besides, King Zenter has a special vehicle waiting for us."
---
Neutrino Palace Garage:
Awaiting at the Garage was a Neutrino Van painted like the A-Team Van courtesy of The Turtles, Zak, and Dask. Nick was crying... 
"It's Beautiful... I love it... but Donatello, you're driving. You have experience in driving Neutrino vehicles and I don't drive manual." Said Nick as 

Mikey yelled "shotgun! You snooze, you loose Nick Arcade!"

"Fine I'll be napping in the back!" Said Nick as KrysTa and Ashley flew to the front. The van was redesigned to have an Ashley interface where she can pilot the cruiser in a KITT-inspired mode. "Wake me up when we reach a key story point or a random encounter." Said Nick while laying down on the back seat inadvertently placing his head on Chloe's lap. 
A surprised Chloe began to caress his hair gently. "Lord" thought Chloe. "Are you testing me? Is this a temptation to see of my resolve is strong, or is this the path I should follow? There is doubt in my heart, Father. Please! I'm afraid I'm falling in love with Nicholas and his pull is almost as strong as yours, Lord. It scares me how he does it or has done it long before he had powers. Guve me a sign, Lord." Chloe prayed silently.

"Nick, wake up! This looks like a primo Boss Battle!" Said Michelangelo. "It's a train full of Krang's goons!"

"We're gonna fight a train?" Nick Smiled. "Ashley, play Boss Battle 6. I'm feeling like I'm about to Mash. Turtles, Chloe, with me." 

"Is He going to..." said Donatello. Once Ashley began playing the Boss Music from Final Fantasy VI, Mikey reacted. "This is gonna be sweet!" 

Nick with his hair full gold, the Turtles and Chloe were standing on the roof of the van as the Krang Train kept chasing them.

"I am using VG Logic right now." Said Nick. "It's not only having an effect on me, but on the train as well. We're locked in Boss Battle mode inspired by Final Fantasy 6 rules. Player Characters, us have our menus and can use our abilities and abilities from a FF6 character. Chloe has the abilities of Celes, Mike has Locke's, Don has Edgar's and Me..."

"Sabin's." Said Michelangelo. "You just wanted to suplex a motherfucking train!"

"You're sacrificing our lives just to pull off a videogame meme!?" Said Donatello.

"Bro, you and I would've done the same." Said Michelangelo. "Chloe when you get your turn use Runic"

Donatello dinged as it was his turn and used Edward's Auto Crossbow dealimg some damage.

Chloe dinged and following Michelangelo's suggestion used Runic, which absorbed the train's flame thrower attack.

Michelangelo used his own Grapple swing kick,  which staggered Granitor. 

Nick grinned "My turn..." cracking his neck and stretching his muscles Nick leapt towards the train, lifted it upand slammed it down with a Suplex. 

"ASHLEY, PLEASE TELL ME YOU RECORDED THAT!" asked Nick as he leapt back to the tip of the van. 

"Of course! In the words of The Greatest Director of all time 'I will record everything!'" Said Ashley as the music switched to Final Fantasy VII's Boss music.

"You didn't loop it?" Said Nick. "Loop this one." Ashley obeyed and Nick checked his menu. 
"Alright, Chloe you might not be familiar with this but things just changed. It somehow is easier. Check your menu and tell me what options you got... that aren't attack, item, defend, and change"

" I got magic and summon"  Said Chloe. " is regen a good thing? It's in the Cure section and it has an arrow."

"Yes!" Exclaimed Donatello. " use it on yourself on your next turn, and make sure the arrow is active so it can have an effect on all of us" 

Due to FFVII's party of 3 restriction Mike was out of the combat party. Donatello's turn was engaged and he used Enemy Skill Big Guard, which gave the party haste and both Barrier and MBarrier. 

"Chloe, let me know if your attack command changes to Limit." Said Nick. 

"Turtle!? You will die!" Yelled Granitor as he used Flamethrower on Donatello who learned the skill. His Limit bar filled up. 

"Limit Break time! Let me show you how I do Machines!" Screamed Donatello as he built a coffee maker that flew off and hit Granitor in the face. Chloe was shot. Regen recovered her HP.

"2×cut? Why no 4×? Yo! GRAY ASS ROCK MORON, EAT THIS!" Nick hit Granitor by slashing the air. 

"Open fire!" Yelled Granitor as a barrage of bullets sprayed the party. 

"Nick! I have reached LIMIT!" Shouted Chloe.

"Do it!" Exclaimed Nick. 

"It's called ΩSummon and it'sasking me to pick a name." Said Chloe.

"Pick Ramuh!" Said Donatello.

"Ramuh?" Said Nick. "Wait Chloe, does it have a Knights of the Round, option?" Said Nick.

"Do I pick Ramuh or the Knights?" Asked Chloe.

"Knights!!" Yelled both Nick and Don.

Chloe summoned the Knights of the Round that esse tially destroyed everything in its path except Granitor and a single turret, which fired at Nick, lowering his HP to 1...

"Alright, Rock Bitch, I'm going to push myself beyond my limits... Behold! A dance of swords!
Multiple swords surrounded Granitorand the turret as various Shadow Nicks grabbed a sword and attacked Granitor. The final strike was delivered from above by Nick stabbing Granitor in the forehead. Granitor faded to nothing as Donatello and chloe made a victory dance. Nick simply turned around and drank a potion as his hair went black. Granitor appeared on the floor and the train was destroyed. Nick fainted. Before fainting, he noticed Chloe leveled up.

---
Dimension X roadside: Michelangelo was driving and noticed night was falling. 
"We've been driving all day we must stop to make camp. What do you think your highness?" 

 "Did you just made a Final Fantasy XV? Reference, Mikey?" Said a weakened Nick lying down on Chloe's lap. 

"Shiet! I missed that one!" Said Michelangelo. "But yeah, we should camp and That's it! I've come up with a new recipay!" 

"Can't wait to try it..." said Nick.

"Dude, that wasn't a Final Fantasy XV reference. I just thought of a Pineapple crust Pizza. Like hawaiian buns but for pizza crust." Said Michelangelo.

"Alright. Just find a camping spot and no pineapples!! I can't eat any more of them."

"Oh hi there parking spot!" Said Mikey as he parked the van and everyone got the camping supplies.  The tents were assembled and there was a clear issue: Chloe would have to sleep with Nick as the tents are too small for 2 turtles and Nick and the turtles being cold blooded would drain the tent's heat.

"Guys, this camping spot has a hot spring thermal pool, so you can bathe with hot water.' Said KrysTa.
Chloe sighed with relief at the idea of a warm bath. 

"Let me know when you're done so I can take a bath as well." Said Nick.

"Sure thing!" Said Chloe as she took a towel and went to the area KrysTa mentioned. Nick found a spot under a tree to nap. He removed his outfit and stayed in his boxers for the sake of laziness.

"Hey, Nick! I'm worried about Chloe. She's taken too long." Said Donatello. "It's been nearly an hour." Nick sprung into action and ran towards the spring.

"Chloe! Chloe! Are you Ok!?" Shouted Nick. "Chloe!!" 

Nick reached the spring and saw Chloe's towel, her fresh clothes and her dirty clothes. "Chloe, answer me!! Are you OK!?" Nick shouted. No answer. VG Logic time. Nick's hair went gold as he channeled Geralt of Rivia. "Chloe's dirty clothes should have her scent." Nick grabbed Chloe's clothes and searched for her panties. "If Chloe catches me like this she'll think I'm some panty sniffing pervert, which I am, but panties have a woman's strongest scent." Thought Nick. "Middle school me would be so jealous right now." Nick entered the thermal pool. Water was a bit too warm. "Chloe! Chloe! Answer me!" Shouted Nick panicking. "CHLOE!!" 

Nick reached a small bend in the pool and saw an unconscious Chloe. She was fully nude and Nick saw her for the first time. Her breasts were smalled than he imagined with large pale areolas that were slightly darker than her pale skin. She had a small strip of dirty blonde pubes that contrasted with her glistening skin. Nick was trying to shut down all the intrusive thoughts, when he grabbed Chloe and carried her out of the water.

"Don't get hard, don't get hard... don't be a dick, dick and stay limp for just once!!" Thought Nick as he carried Chloe back to the shore. Once at the shore, he knelt to spread out her towel, this put her butt to close to his crotch. "Don't you dare... don't rise to the occasion... you fucking Judas" thought Nick as his erection poked her butt. The unconscious Chloe let out a gasp before Nick was able to set her down. He grabbed he clean clothes and started to dress her. He lifted her legs up to put on her panties. This position exposed Chloes Holy Hole, which made Nick's cock pop out of his boxers. Chloe began to stir.

"What's going on? Nick?" Said Chloe as she opened her eyes and saw Nick holding her panties at her ankles and with a raging erection. She screamed.

"It's NOT what it looks like! I would never do that to you! I'm not saying that you're ugly because I totally find you attractive and you saw that you made me hard and... I mean..." stammered Nick.

"Just shut up!" Said Chloe as she got dressed. She was about to leave when Nick started sobbing. 

"I was afraid of losing you Chloe. I know I've been keeping you at a distance, because of our past. I used to think very lowly of you, but you're a much better person now than you were back in middle school. It's been awesome seeing the real Chloe Chien." Said Nick. "Not the mask she had way back then. But at the same time, I noticed that Sister Chloe was just another mask. I've noticed how you've been using your new powers to slowly turn yourself into 'my type' of girl." 

"What nonsense are you babbling about!?" Hissed Chloe. 

"You were neglected as a child, Chloe. Your mom forced you through the childpageant bullshit and you loved the attention she gave you. So you became the Top Bitch in order to get that kind of attention at school. Once your parents disowned you, you ended up as a nun. There you were aiming to become the holiest of nuns for the attention."said Nick "When you nursed me back there in Mexico, you were focused on the attention I gave you. These past few days you've been irritated because I hadn't paid attention to you." Nick sighed. "All you had to do was ask me to spend time with you, as a friend. Since you don't want to ask me, I'll do it! Chloe do you want to hang out with me?"

Chloe started sobbing. Nick quickly hugged her. 
"Can I tell you a secret, Chloe? Doesn't matter, because I'm telling you anyway." Said Nick. 

"Back in Mexico, when I went berserk and brutally murdered Coyote's men, the reason I snapped was Coyote saying that he would have his men rape you." Said Nick crying. "I couldn't let that happen, Because you're MY Chloe. I will protect MY Girls because they are MY Family. YOU ARE part of it." 

Chloe started crying as well. "I'm torn Nick. I don't know if I can keep my vows as a nun or renounce them to be yours." 

"But what if you didn't have to choose?" Said Nick. "We Don't NEED to have sex to be together, Chloe. I want you to bring you happiness, because YOU MATTER to me. I have failed you by not giving you the proper attention that you need. I don't want you to stray off the path if that's your true calling. How do you know what you feel is real and not my involuntary Eroge mode?" Asked Nick.

Chloe was pensive for a moment. "When you use eroge mode I'm just horny. What I feel is not simply horniness." Said Chloe. "I'm not gonna lie and say that I'm not jealous of Barbara, Alicia, Celeste, Natsumi, Ashley, and now Princess Tribble, and any other girl that gets weaved into your 'Family'. I've heard their moans and I know those are NOT fake ones.I've dreamed strange dreams where we're married and have a house with a picket fence and two kids: Penelope Ramona Cade and David Eliab Cade. While, I chose them for Biblical references, I know that they are also a MSG reference."

"MGS, Chloe... MSG is Uncle Roger's thing." Said Nick... "Wait! You named our daughter Penny Arcade!? I fucking Love You Chloe Chien!"

"Nick, it was just a dream." Said Chloe. "Penny isn't real."

"Come closer, Chloe. Let's  cuddle while we talk about our imagnary children." Said Nick as Chloe sat on Nick's lap and Nick cradled her. Chloe sighed contentedly.

"This is really nice, Nick, but I want more. I want to surrender heart, body, and soul to you, but I'm afraid. I don't know if that path would lead me to be bitch Chloe once more." Said Chloe. "The funny thing is that you're hard again and are poking my butt. It makes me feel desired and that makes me happy. Oh Jesus, give me a sign."  Ashley who was flying by after noticing how none of them had come back overheard part of the conversation. Using her voice changer she yelled: "For Dad's sake, Chloe! Just fuck him!" 
Chloe yelped. Nick was confused. "Why would Jesus want for us to fuck." He thought. "Very funny Ashley. We're coming with an O and a single M!"

Nick and Chloe returned to the campsite and Michelangelo was finishing up the food.
"There's no way to make pizza so, all I could cook was a quick stew. Tastes like beef stew." Said mikey as nick poured a bowl for himself and Chloe.  KrysTa was focused on Nick's erection.

After eating, The Turtles went to their tent while Chloe and Nick went to theirs. "So, it's getting a bit cold here said Chloe as she noticed her nipples poking her shirt. At least the cold managed to defeat the Raging cyclops." She said. "We need to cuddle for the sake of body heat!" Said Chloe a little bit too enthusiastically. "Since you're bigger, I'll be the little spoon. Just keep your friend in check." Said Chloe. "Try to keep your hands above my waist. I've seen you napping with the others and I know that sleeping Nick tends to sleeptouch. I'll let you touch my boobs... Oh Lord! I don't mean it in a slutty way! I mean that if you touch my boobs in your sleep I won't be mad." Stammered Chloe.

"I think I understand. I DON'T HAVE TO TOUCH your boobs, but if I do, there's no problem. Ypur pussy is the No Nick zone." Said Nick while Chloe nodded.

"THAT'S exactly what I meant!" Said Chloe. They got into the sleeping bag with Nick being the big spoon. "Not even two seconds in and you're already hard? Sandwich it between my cheeks. It's safer than letting it slip between my thighs." Said Chloe. Internally, she was praying for Jesus to stop her from giving in to temptation. 

"Night Chloe." Said Nick.

"Good Night, Nick! Good night Mr. Penis. Stay away from my pussy, please!" Said Chloe as they both went to sleep.

---
Nick woke up feeling a bit sweaty and frustrated with his erection. So, he left the tent looking for a place to relieve himself. KrysTa began following him. As Nick found a spot to relieve himself, he took off his boxers and KrysTa flew in front of him. "Whatcha' doing?"
She asked curiously. "Are you going to jerk off? Can I Help?" Asked the tiny fairy. 

Nick was stunned by her bluntness. "Can you shrink me to fairy size?"  Asked Nick. KrysTa shook her head. "Can you grow to human size?" She shook her head once more. "Shit!" Said Nick
"I can't use a Mega mushroom on her, since it's timed and I can't have her explode by the first thrust. I can't use the mini mushroom, because I'd die if she touches me!" Said Nick. "There's not much we can do..."

"Leave it to me, said KrysTa... can you slobber on my legs?" She said as she spread her legs in front of Nick's face. Nick obliged and got a hint of the tiny fairy's taste. He also licked all the way to her neck. "Hey what are you-"

"If you're going to do what I think you're going to do, having most of your body lubricated will help." Said Nick as he licked the Action Figure sized fairy. KrysTa flew to Nick's dick and tried to rub it using her legs and giggy, but that wasn't enough. Obeying Nick, she began rubbing her entire body flying up and down his shaft. She looked in pain

"Stop stop! This isn't working. I can see you're in pain, so just stop." Said Nick. 

"But I want to help you!" Exclaimed KrysTa.

"Be my visual aid, then. Let me see you touch yourself  as I masturbate for you." Said Nick as KrysTa began rubbing her fairy norks. Nick responded by rubbing his dick. KrysTa spread herself to show her fairy giggy. Nick responded in kind by putting his dick as close to her as he could. She rubbed herself on his giant glans as he kept pumping. This went for a while until Nick started groaning and his hair was flashing gold. A thick blast of cum flew and hit KrysTa in the face. "Boom! Headshot! Another blast hit the little fairy in the chest and another, nick had to aim to the side in order not to drown the fairy with his seed.

Coughing, the little fairy looked angry. "You almost killed me, you wazoohole!" Said KrysTa.

"I'm so sorry! It's just that you were so cute and sexy that I couldn't control it."  Said Nick as another glob shot out. "Just don't go around telling your fairy friends how I nearly drowned you."

"It'll be our big secret..." said KrysTa. "Now, go back to sleep. Thank you,  Nick. To tell you the truth, I don'thave many friends. Like I can count them with one hand and I have fingers to spare. Thank you for making me feel loved and sexy."

Unbeknownst to Nick and KrysTa, someone was watching.

---
Nick woke up to find that Chloe was gone. He put on a change of clothes and Chloe grabbed him by the arm. "We need to talk." Confused Nick followed Chloe. "What the Hell you were thinking!?" She asked angrily. "You could've killed KrysTa!? How would you have explained to ashley that you bukakke'd to death her only chance at being human again!?" Asked Chloe furiously. "I saw and heard everything!" She said. "Your desire to protect and please us makes you act recklessly, Nick! So far you've been lucky... But Luck runs out Nick! What will happen to us if you get hurt or worse!?" Chloe cried. "Dammit Nick! That's why I didn't want to leave your side since Mexico! Because I worry. I'm sure your 'other girls' are worried. A huge part of me wants us to run away from everything... by us I mean,  not just you and I, but the others. Move to your Grandfather's house in Puerto Rico and forget about Shredder, Krang the EPF, etc... A girl can dream, but your heroic compulsion will not let you."  Said Chloe sobbing. "I don't want to leave little Penny and Twin Snakes without their father!" Bawled Chloe on Nick's chest. 

"Chloe... I..." stammered Nick. "You're right. I'm sorry. Thank you for putting things in perspective... Let's go save Ashley." Said Nick as he hugged Chloe and walked to the campsite. "Wait, did you just chose me over religion? Jesus Tittyfucking Christ! I'm so Going to Hell! Ow! Why did you do that for, Chlo?" Said Nick.

"Don't blaspheme! I may no longer be a nun, but I'm still mostly Catholic... I see a lot of debauchery in my future." Said Chloe.

Nick and Chloe finished packing. 
"Can I drive now?"said Chloe. "I'm truck certified, so I know my way around a stick... Shut up, Nick!"

"I ain't sitting next to her... said Mikey. I'll let yoy be her punching back, Nick!"

"Here I thought 'Turtles fight with honor!'" Said Nick.

"That's a Leo thing. Mike and I know when to hold them and when to fold them.  I ain't holding." Said Donatello.

KrysTa and Ashley got in the van before everyone headed towards the next part of the quest. A long arduous journey mostly driving with the occasional random battle with some low ranking Krang flunkies not worth mentioning. The teens reached a cave, where only Nick and KrysTa entered. "Nick, this cave is the ultimate test. It will determine if you're wprthy of the Mutastone. It will use your fears and your desires against you. You have to be strong of will in order to pass." Said KrysTa.

Nick walked into the cave it started like a nirmal cave but as he went inside, it became a crystal maze. "This is some crazy Final Fantasy kind of place..." said Nick and the room responded with an eerie choir version of Final Fantasy's prelude. Nick fell to his knees crying... 

A young redhead with forest green eyes about Nick's age walked up to him. "¿Por qué lloras? She said as she helped Nick stand up. 
"Dime. ¿Qué te tiene así de triste.?" She said.

Her face seemed familiar, but Nick couldn't figure it out. "I-I-I Yo tengo que I have to-" Nick was blubbering in both Spanish and English and couldn't form a coherent sentence with his crying. He couldn't stop.

"Ooookaaaaayyy!" Said the redhead as she smiled at Nick. That smile made him cry harder as is looked exactly like...

"¿Mamita?" Said Nick weakly...

"Oh God, no! I'm too young to be a mom! Hi, I'm Carmen! Carmen Del Valle-Rodriguez!" Said Carmen. Nick cried even harder.

"Well, here's the thing, Carm... My name is Nicholas Raymond Cade Del Valle... Your future son." He said hugging her. "Te extraño Mamita... no te inmaginas cuanto. Todavía tw quiero con el corazón y-" 

"La vida." She said. "Esa frase es de mi-"

"Abueobed... perdón Obed, tu papá, mi abuelo." Said Nick. "I don't know What's going on! But you are my Mommy! Oh God!" Nick began blubbering again. "Bishop! Ten mucho cuidado con Mr. Bishop!" Shouted Nick. 

"OK, Did Nico Barril put you up to this?" Asked Carmen a bit irritated... "Fuck Nicolás Barril!" 

"A mi me cae mal el comemierda ese, pero I REALLY NEED YOU TO LITERALLY FUCK HIM!" Said Nick. 

"That's the strangest way for him to ask me to come back. You know what? How about I fuck you instead? Especially since I'm ovulating." Said Carmen as she pulled down Nick's sweatpants. "No me jodas. Tu pinga es idéntica a la de Nico aunque la tuya es un poco mas corta pero gorda." Said Carmen. 

"Great. New things to add to my traumas." .said Nick as Carmen kept playing and comparing Nick's penis with Mr. Cade's. 

¿Necesitas una mamá, yo te daré una mamá?* said Carmen. *= In Puerto Rican Spanish, some non-silent consonants end up being silent. In this case mamá is both Mom and the Puerto Rican form of mamada, which is a blowjob.

"¡Mamá como Madre, por favor!" Said Nick. Carmen stripped and stopd there before him.

"Do you think I'm  sexy?" Said Carmen as she saw Nick's dick twitching.

"Maldito Judas, traidor..." said Nick to his penis.

"Yes, Mom, you're very sexy, but right now half of me is that little egg that is making its way and I NEED for Barril to cum buckets inside you... Can you please stop being from Alabama for a minute?" Pleaded Nick. "Te fallé, perdóname. Te voy a volver a fallar..." cried Nick. "This is the cave tempting me. Thank you cave for allowong me to say farewell to my Mom... Mamita, Bendición. Nos veremos cuando te alcanze. I dunno how this works but get checked consistently and constantly for cancer. Beware Bishop. I love you, but I have to leave. There are others depending on me." Said Nick as he kept on walking. Carmen began screaming and crying for Nick to stay as she began to grow older and emaciated until she "died". 

"So that's what KrysTa meant that the cave would use What's in my head to make me fail." Thought Nick as he went deeper into the cave...

KrysTa showed up as Nick went deeper into the cave. She seemed Barbie sized. "Oh no, cave, not this time..." said Nick. 

"Oh wow! I'm bigger! Nick! I'm double in size!" Said KrysTa. "Look!" She flew towards Nick and she was roughly 2 feet tall. "I keep getting bigger!" 

"KrysTa, focus! We're here to save Ashley. Once she's back in her physical body and you're big enough, we can make love. What do you say?" 

KrysTa nodded as she got another growth spurt.
"To show you that I'm not kidding, get over here!" Said Nick as he gave her her first kiss. He had to hold the little person sized fairy as she nearly fainted from the kiss.

"Niiick I'm shrinking!" Shouted KrysTa as they went deeper into the cave.

"It's like you said. The cave is trying to mess with our heads..." said Nick. "Where is the Mutastone, KrysTa?" Said Nick as he felt the cave trying to play with his head. "KrysTa!!" Nick lopked to his side andKrysTa's body was squashed by a rock... "no... this is the cave messing with my head!" Nick began running and ended up in New York. Hanging from a street lamp was Ashley's body. With a noose made out of electric wiring. Beneath Ashley was Natsumi's lifeless body serving as a pincushion for various katanas, kunai, and shuriken. Nick kept running and saw Alicia's body impaled on a traffic sign. He bent over and threw up. Chloe was crucified upside down lifeless. A flayed Casey Jones was tied to the front of the party wagon. Syrus and Bertram's heads were on pikes. Barbara wa tied to a post and her abdomen sliced with ner entrails on the ground... Bebop was carying April and Irma's corpses woth signs that they were raped to death by the mutant man boar. Four s are rows made out of the Turtles's shells and bandanas adorned the base of the Technodrome's entrance. The bodies of various EPF agents littered the stairs with Bishop's immortal head actong as the Technodrome's doorbell. "We couldn't stop Krang, we couldn't stop YOU! It was you who betrayed us to Krang." Said Bishop. "My little Naphtali played his role too well."  Nick entered the technodrome and followed the trail of bodies. Master Splinter, the Punk Frogs, some of the Mutanimals, Aurora, even Redd, Neronica. And Mr. Cade were littered across the Technodrome. When Nick reached Krang's chamber. He found the interdimensional dictator's brain shaped body on the floor stabbed with a katana. On the throne, sat a mutated Oroku Saki who had Tribble in slave outfit and chained to the throne.

"Hello Nicholas." Said the shredder. "I'm surprised you managed to escape from the amplifier. Oh wait! You're still trapped in the amplifier. This is a past version of you who is seeing my inevitable victory!"

"Niiiiiiick!" Yelled Trib as Shredder basically punched a massive hole in her torso. 

"You can enjoy your brief moment of love while her life Fades away... and she's dead!" Taunted Shredder. "Attack me if you Dare! I will crush you!"  Nick tried summoning a weapon and nothing happened. His Mutant powers were gone!! 

"My amplifier drains you and amplifies me!!" Said Shredder. "You are powerless to stop me!"  Said Shredder as he punched Nick. 

"Vision blurry... weak... blood loss... broken ribs... Fuck!" Thought Nick as he fell to the floor dying... "My friends, my family... MY GIRLS!!" Thought Nick as he laid on the floor dying. He heard a faint voice

"Dr David Banner physician scientist searching for a way to tap into the hidden strength that all humans have." It was a TV and a rerun if the Incredible Hulk was starting. Nick was feeling something.

"Then an accidental overdose of gamma radiation alters his body chemistry. And now when David Banner grows angry or outraged, a startling metamorphosis occurs..." Nick's body began its own startling metamorphosis. Turning more bestial, demonic. Claws and talons began to grow as well as his teeth turning into fangs. Hot Burning Rage had consumed Nick to the point he was flaming blue.

"Oroku Saki... you killed my family... prepare to die!!" Were the only sounds coming from the Devil Nick. No quips, no jokes only a guttural dark prayer of revenge came out of Nick. Shredder managed to cut the beast multiple times, but it didn't flinch. It's sole focus was killing Oroku Saki. Using Nick's VG Logic, Shredder unleashed a thunderstorm on Devil Nick and despite scorching the flesh it still stands.

"That was enough to obliterate an army of mutants! How are you still standing!?" Shredder yelled while summoning an array of Spears deftly launched at Nick. Despite being pinned it down by the Spears, the beastly Nick kept pushing forward. Unable to move at first, but it kept pushing relentlessly until it released itself. This fight having tens of Spears embedded on his body, Nick kept pushing forward and putting the Shredder in a defensive position. Devil Nick managed to grab Shredder by the Neck. A single snap ended the life of Oroku Saki as Nicholas Raymond Cade returned to normal. As he laid dying, Nick heard Carmen's voice. 
"I am Grahf, the seeker of power. Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!"

Nick looked up at the nude form of his mom as a 19 year old holding an array of crystals.

"Wow, that adorable girl was right. She said you'd rise from the grave if I quoted Xenogears" Said Carmen. "Am I a cool Mom or what?" Asked Carmen. "Ésta es la situación, Nico." Said Carmen as she put the Mutastones in front of him. "You have been deemed worthy of taking these Mutastones. But here's the thing: You COULD let Ashley have a Mutastone and regain control of her physical body, or you could give it to KrysTa and allow her to become your own fairy cocksleeve. You could use these to give Syrus and Bertram a chance at individuality and look more humanoid. With the proper disguise, they could even pass off as people instead of their current form. Tell me who will get the stones once you die... Or you can take the stones, reject reality and rebuild it like you see fit. You can erase Cade's betrayal, remove my cancer... even make me completely devoted to you and your penis... you could become a god!" Said Carmen.

Nick chuckled and coughed. "Ashley and SyBert... had you been my Mom for real, you would've known there was no choice. I came to save Ashley and even if I die, she's getting her body back." Said Nick before fainting. A few minutes later Nick awoke with two mutastones in hand. 

"Congratulations, Nicholas Raymond Cade. You did pass the test for the Mutastones." Said KrysTa. "I spent these past 2 days getting to know you. Your true nature. What I saw at first had me confused: arrogance, pettiness, lust, cowardice, lack of control over his emotions. I had already deemed you not worthy from the start...  but I discovered I misjudged you. Yes, you have a ton of flaws and undesirable characteristics that make you unworthy of being a hero." Said KrysTa "But on your wedding day I was probing your guests and many of them showed me your more noble attributes. I still wasn't convinced." The little fairy flew around Nick. "What convinced me was when you rejected the power of the Mutastones in order to save your friends, which you still could've done AND would've become god-like." 

"Well, a cooler head would have chosen to get the power for himself. The problem is that I already thought I lost with the whole killing Shredder thing. So, the only logical Choice hidsight 20/20 was sacrifice myself for them... truth is I didn't think any of this through, I only answered emotionally." Said Nick. "So, will I see you again? I mean after I return to Earth..." 

"Of course! I'm technically going to be the Godmother of your child with Tribby." Said KrysTa. "Now let's make Ashley stop wearing that offensive costume!" 

Once outside the cave, Ashley flew towards Nick... Donatello opened up a hatch in Ashley's fairy body for Nick to insert thr Mutastone.
"Be gentle, it's my first time!" Said Ashley as Nick slowly inserted the Mutastone inside her robotic fairy body. A bright Light emanated from the robotic fairy bodyand Ashley was finally here in the flesh with a little fairy wristwatch. 

"Holy asscrackers! I'm actually here! Touch me Nick, but in a PG way! I still need to shower, shave, sleep, figure out how everything works with my new ability and only then I'll be able to let you touch my butt!" Said Ashley as she went for a hug with Nick. "Nick, before we go, can I meet Princess Tribble for real? Maybe you can squeeze in a little bow chicka wow time with her..."  said Ashley. Nick hugged his best friend and kissed her forehead. "God I missed that!" Said Ashley. Nick got hard and Ashley swiftly put her hand inside his pants... "soon, very soon!"

×××
20 years later: The ruins of the Del Valle-Rodriguez house: Abandoned Hangar:

A young girl no older than 15, with her head sporting the Gary Oldman 5th Element hairdo was welding a machine. She was smoking a cigarette. As a man in his late 20s arrived carrying some canned goods. 

"Mi scussi, zia. Gli scagnozzi di Krang hanno ridotto le razioni" said the man. "La cugina Penny e il cugino Serpenti Gemelli sono tornati?" 

The young girl, looked at the older man and sighed. "Kid, go speak with your Aunt Chloe. While you're at it, tell your mom I wanna speak to her." Said the cranky teen who spoke like a 40-year old chain Smoker. "Now, Elodeon, be a darling and do as I asked." 

"Yes, Aunt Alicia" said Nicholas Elodeon Cade...
More in MuTeens Gaiden 2010: The Final Fight.

Popular Posts