MuTeens Gaiden:EX plus Alpha: Generations
MuTeens Gaiden: EX plus Alpha: Generations
Japan: 24 years ago: Ikari Industries Building:
The Ikari Industries Building was part of Ikari Industries, a supplier of computer parts to the EPF. A Yakuza group had managed to gain interest in Ikari's off-the books activities. They had threatened Ikari's CEO, Ikari Genzo with stealing the new technology being developed.
Contacting Bishop, Ikari got Bishop's best agents to guard the lab. Redd Damon Reid and Nicholas Cade. Their job was to watch the Lab's only entrance and detain any intruder, any means necessary.
"Can you believe this Bullshit, Cade?" Asked Redd. "We're stuck here babysitting these chinks..."
Cade sighed. "Chink is a slur towards the Chinese. We're in Japan. Please don't embarrass the EPF with your bigoted views."
"You probably have yellow fever and have a dick to match!" Said Redd.
"I guess, you ARE the expert at micropenises. I feel bad for Neronica." replied Cade.
"Her name is VERONICA!! What kind of stupid name is Neronica!?" Exclaimed Redd.
"Your wife's..." said Cade. "You're just mad I beat you at the latest test..."
"Fuck you and your juiced ass! At least I'm all natural" exclaimed Redd. "Your dick has shrunken from all the roids you've been using!" Said Redd.
Cade unzipped his pants and pulled out a 6 inch penis. Redd shut up for a second. "Before you ask, I'm a grower... but you're right, the serum has shrunken it a bit. If you have some pictues of Neronica, I can show you" said Cade before putting his dick back in his pants. Redd growled.
"I hope that growl is because you feel inadequate against my dong and not that I didn't let you see it hard..." taunted Cade.
"I'm no nancy boy! I'm a man's man!" Exclaimed Redd.
"I'd rather be a women's man and keep them satisfied. Maybe I should visit Neronica. Don't worry, I'll bring a wheelchair." Said Cade. "You hear that?"
"It's quiet..." said Redd. "Too quiet." They grab their batons, due to the no guns policy of the building and were ready to attack a maintenance employee pushing a cleaning cart.
"I mop, I crean furoa" said the man Redd lets him pass as Cade a yo-yo at the maintenance man who without turning around bats away the yo-yo.
"How did you know?" Said Redd.
"I may have gotten into the pants of some of the maintenance girls... that was no girl." said Cade.
"Kuso!" Said the intruder as he used a blowgun at Redd, who lunged towards him and slowly tried to hit the intruder with his baton. The intruder was too fast for Redd, but, he managed a lucky shot sending the intruder into a wall. Staggering the intruder fired more blow darts at Redd.
"Ifeelweiddonguenodwogin" slurred Redd before falling to the paralyzing effects of the poison darts. Cade walked towards Redd, he used his foot to raise the Baton of his fallen comrade and caught it in mid-air.
"Alright, Sho Kosugi, let's dance!" Said Cade as he blocked the darts with the batons. The ninja linged at Cade with kunai on both hands, but Cade blocked the slash with the Baton. He tried to use the other baton to hit the ninja, but the ninja was expecting the attack and blocked with the other Kunai. Both retreated to look for an opening but the Ninja threw the Kunai at Cade, which he blocked, but left himself open for a kick in the chest.
Cade was sent flying back se the Ninja pulled out his steel... "Omae wa mou shinda iru." Said The Ninja as he threw some Shuriken that Cade dodged by turning his chest while the Ninja lunged towards him readying an overhead slash that never came as Cade had used the momentum to deliver a rib breaking punch. The ninjawas knocked and was gasping in pain. A Ninja pepper bomb exploded on Cade's face temporarily blinding him. He was poked in various pressure points, which made him fall. As he lost consciousness he could hear the other Ninja complaining to the second Ninja, Hamato Yoshi that he took too long to return.
***
Present day: MuTeens temporary Hideout:
As Cade finished the story. Redd huffed. "You know that's bullshit. There were many more ninjas and your dick isn't even that big!" Said Redd.
"I can testify that it's big..." said Aurora. "Based on what Alicia told me, Nic- The GameDude has also a large joystick!"
"But your daughter is a midget, of course everything would look big!" Said Redd.
"Daddy, enough about my boyfriend's and my father-in-law dicks! I'm starting to think you're playing for the other team in your old age!" Exclaimed Barbara. "So, if Mr.Cade is lying, why don't you tell us the real story?"
"So-"
***
Japan 24: Years ago: Some Laboratory:
Due to Cade's James Bond Syndrome, we were sent to Japan to watch some small dick dude's laboratory. Apparently Bishop knew the guy.
"Can you believe this bullshit Cade?" Asked Redd. "We're stuck here babysitting these chinks..."
Cade sighed and began spouting some political correctness bullshit that wasn't important.
"You probably have yellow fever and have a dick to match!" Said Redd.
Cade pulled out his penis. It was barely average.
"It's cold out here! Sterilized environment and cold temperatures cause shrinkage!" Whined Cade.
"I feel bad for poor Carmine... then again cubans have tiny dicks and have no balls, otherwise they'd have removed that bitch ass Castro." Replied Redd.
"Leave Carmine out of this!" Whined Cade... "she no longer asks if it's in yet! Not all of us can have a Greek God penis like yours!" Whined Cade.
"I ain't no Nancy boy, Cade. So how much do you pay for women to pretend to like you?"asked Redd. "Those roids you use are making your ding-a-ling tinier!"
"I told you it's the shrin-"
"Shut up, Cade! Something's not right!" Said Redd. "Why are there 10 maintenance employees roaming at this hour!"
"Hey you! What's the deal!?" Said Cade as the first Ninja sucker punches him. "You wanna play rough?" The Ninja throws a pepper bomb blinding Cade and knocking him out with a kick. The Ninja tried the bomb trick on Redd, but he gets slammed to the wall. Various ninjas fire blowdarts at redd making him look like a human porcupine as he tramples over them with a clothesline. He uses one of the ninjas as a shield and beats up 7 ninjas.
Unfortunately, for Redd, the poison began to take effect and he collapsed with a sole Ninja standing and it happened to be Hamato Yoshi.
"Hamato Yoshi was standing there with one of those Rat Masks from Nabucco. He looked disappointedat his ninjas"
***
Present day: MuTeens temporary Hideout:
As Redd finishes telling the story, Mr. Cade rolls his eyes at the enormous amounts of bullshit. "There's only one way to solve this!" Said Mr. Cade. "We take our dicks out and based on them, you can determine the truth."
Redd began stammering... "What's wrong Redd, afraid that you might be Outclassed by me and my son!?" Said Mr. Cade.
"Old Man I ain't going to be showing my dick to my father-in-law to make a point!?" Said Nick. "Also, our significant others are biased subjects and they might not play fair. You guys would need an unbiased fourth party penis measurer who has no horse in this race!" Exclaimed Nick.
Doctor Joaquina stood up. "Can we get this over with? Why are you looking at me like that!?"
"Doctora" said Mr.Cade "Por favor mida nuestras pingas y determine quien tiene la mejor. Usted es una profesional de la salud."
Splinter stood up. "Perhaps there is a way to solve this without a literal dick measuring contest." Doctor Joaquina stared daggers at Splinter.
***
Retelling of Japan: 24 years ago: Ikari Industries Building:
"With the technology boom a few decades ago, the ancient ways weren't being actualized and staying behind." Said Splinter "To our understanding, Ikari was making some illicit deals with American Interests. So the Foot Grandmaster, at that time, it was not an Oroku and I was still part of the Foot." Explained the wise master. "We were assigned to investigate the extent of these deals and put a stop to them if it was a danger to the clan or Japan. Back then the Foot was honorable. A squad of 3 was sent to investigate Ikari."said Splinter. "You knew her Mr. Cade under the name Asakura Kyoko, who infiltrated as Secretary. She got some info from Mr. Cade the night before. She wasn't present for our mission, due to her information extraction methods. I knew her as Hibiki Aki of the Hibiki Clan. Shinjiro was aware of the risks involving the mission but he accepted, leaving Aki to be with other men."
---
Present day:
Natsumi gasped before sighing. The idea that she could be Nick's half sister scared her. But luckily since it happened 24 years ago it made her feel safe. At the same time the fact that her mother slept arpund was a shocking revelation.
"Based on Natsumi's appearance the rumors were true." Said Splinter. "Shinjiro couldn't make an heir. So a donor was used. It was suspected that Shinjiro was infertile and having his wife be a spy allowed to cover that fact. I am sorry, Natsumi that you had to find out this way."
"Mr. Cade?" Said Natsumi. "Is it true that you slept with my mother?"
Mr. Cade nodded. "I didn't know at the time, since she was calling herself Kyoko. After helping your parents come to America I found out the truth." Natsumi was confused. "Kyoko called and told me that we had a son, Taru, which in Spanish is Barril. She needed passage to America for herself, Taru, and her brother, Shinjiro. We should deal with this later, proceed Hamato-san."
---
"While Aki got great information on the patrols and schedules, Nagi, got floor layouts and we found ways to infiltrate unnoticed. The original plan involved Aki distractong Cade with a quickie, while Nagi would've taken care of Reid. With Aki being indisposed from intense intercourse, Nagi improvised, while I snuck and stole the information." Said Splinter. Nagi pretended to be a Maintenance employee and managed to defeat Reid as Cade described. He effectively distracted Cade, but the fight was a lot longer than Cade remembers and he was far more wild on his attacks."
"Due to his youth and enhanced human status, which I learned from Aki, I was better prepared. Using powdered Fugu allowed me to knock down Cade." I am not proud of that Victory, but it was what put me on the path of distrusting Oroku Nagi." Said Splinter. "I kept part of the information and gave Aki the rest as a bargaining chip, since this mission was a set-up by Nagi. He wanted me out of the way in order to seduce my wife, Tang Shen." Splinter said with regret. "The information bought Aki passage to America at the price of Taru's life. My half of the information cost me Tang Shen's life.
Natsumi stood up and left with Nick following closely. She shadowwalked through the building trying to lose Nick. She reached the rooftop.
"Leave me alone! Nick! You're the last person I want to see now!"
Nick stood silent. Each word hurt more than a dagger. "You're wrong Natsumi. I'M the ONLY PERSON you need right now. I just found out that I have a dead older brother, that MY DAD slept with YOUR MOM and..." Nick shut up and hugged Natsumi. "Natsumi, this changes NOTHING! I still love you and be your Orokana hentai onii-chan!"
Natsumi pushed Nick away. "This changes everything... who am I!? What am I to you!? We could be blood related! Doesn't that scare you?"
She asked crying.
"Of course it scares me! It's yet another lie on the old man's belt. Ninjas, Spies, Superheroes, our lives are full of lies and bullshit! I probably have a shit ton of bastard siblings across the world!" Exclaimed Nick.
"How about a have lesbian half sister?" Said Ashley. "Surprise!" Exclaimed Ashley as Nick knelt.
"Really, Old Man?" Said Nick angrily.
"Wait! He didn't have sex with Mom! She used his DNA as donor because Dad is trans... and can't have kids. I don't THINK he knows. Hell, I found out recently!" Exclaimed Ashley "So how's it going, fellow Cade kids!?"
"How long have you known for real, Ashley?" Asked Nick.
"Well, remember the first time you slept over at my house, Mom told me then but made me swear not to tell anyone!" Said Ashley.
"So you KNEW he's your brother and you still want to have sex with him!?" Asked Natsumi.
"I know it's 'wrong' to be a brotherfucker, but Nick is the only man I'd trust. I mean sisters can experiment sexually, but why not brother and sister?" Said Ashley. " I mean, Nick, stand still."
Ashley began unzipping Nick. "Natusmi come next to me." Said Ashley as sherubbed Nick's cock. "You can't say no to this monster!" Said Ashley as she shook Nick's dick and Natsumi followed it with her head. "We'll suck our half-brother together!"
"Ashley!" Said Nick terrified "I beg you DO NOT TOUCH NATSUMI WHILE SHE'S GOT MY DICK IN HER MOUTH! She has a bite reflex."
"Please Listen to Nick on this Ashley, i don't want to hurt Onii-chan and his beautiful ochinchin." Said Natsumi as she caressed Nick's penis. "Ashley-chan, you haven't tasted onii-chan, now that I think about it!" Said Natsumi. She grabbed Nick's dick and gently slapped Ashley's face with it. "Bad nee-chan! Look how big and swollen onii-chan's thing is and you don't help him. Natusmi kept slapping Ahsley with Nick's dick.
Ashley managed to wrap her lips around Nick's headnd purred. This sent good shivers down his spine.
"Careful with the teeth, sister!" Said Natsumi as she slid her hands under Ashley's baggy shirt and slipped her hands under the bra. "Does nee-chan like the attention I'm giving her oppai?" Said Natsumi. "Lick Onii-chan's thing, nee-chan!" Ashley kept pushing her head little by little.
"Natsumi don't overstimulate her." Said Nick.
Ashley began bobbing her head down Nick's shaft and began gurking. "Don't overdo it Ash..."
Said Nick as he saw his half sister's teary eyes. Nick pulled put his cock as Natsumi removed Ashley's shirt and bra while Ashley removed Natsumi's Ashley latched to Natsumi's breasts while Natsu began licking the precum from Nick's cock. "You taste better now, Onii-chan"
"Natsu... why are you taking Ashley's meal?" Said Nick. "Ashley, finish what you started." Reluctantly, Natsumi stopped sucking Nick and kissed Ashley before letting Ashley continue. Ashley resumed sucking Nick and teying to deepthroat him. "Ash, you're supposed to enjoy this too! You don't need to deepthroat if you can't! This isn't porn, this is sibling loving." Said Nick as Ashley began more gentle sucking.
"Ash, I'm cumming!"exclaime Nick as Natsu began caressing his balls. Ashley decided to pull out and jerk Nick off.
"I want you to facialize me, bro!" Said Ashley.
"I like it when Nick cums on my face!" Said Natsumi. Both half-sisters grabbed Nick's dick while kissing in front of it.
"OBJECTION!!"
Yelled Nick as he came hard on both of his half sisters faces. Ashley began licking Natsumi's face.
"Babs is right. You need to eat more pineapple, big bro." Remarked Ashley. Natsumi began licking Ashley's face as well.
"Motto Painappuru o tabete kudasai, onii-chan!" Replied Natsumi.
Once dressed the three siblings went back downstairs laughing.
---
Nick's Room:
Nick got into his room trying to avoid everyone.
Sitting on his bed was Barbara waiting.
"We have to talk." Said Barbara. Nick lost all color on his face. "What did you do to Chloe. Shes talking about abandoning the nun life and she asked Alicia and me for our blessing in order to date you."
So Nick explained all that happened on Dimension X excluding the gruesome deaths of the MuTeens... "Holy shit! Between Natsumi being my half sister and Ashley being human once again and my other half sister, i forgot about SyBert!" Said Nick. Grabbing the Mutastones, he went looking for SyBert.
---
MuTeens temporary Hideout underground hangar:
Nick entered panting and saw SyBert reading...
"Guys! Remember how Ashley regained use of her body thanks to the Mutastone? When I was clearing some stuff I remembered I had a spare Mutastone so, Let's try this"
SyBert grabs the Mutastone and it glows, separating the twins and giving them shaoes reminiscent of who they were, but they still looked like flayed cyborgs made out of junk.
"This is disappointing." Said Syrus. "But it rquires lots of experimenting."
"I'm kinda myself!" Exclaimed Bertram. "Where's my Manaconda? Yo Nick, thanks!"
"My brother is right, thank you, Nick. You are a good friend." Said Syrus.
"I try to be Sy... by the way, how did the whole Dad vs Redd dick Measuring contest ended?" Asked Nick.
"Mrs. Ruiz... err, Neronica went looking for you after Ashley was gone. She came back down flustered and told Redd to shut it and to end the discussion here. Everyone chose to accept Splinter's version." Said Bertram. "In any case, catch you later Nick, because i want to try something I haven't tried in over a year. Sleep alone! No offense, Sy."
"None taken, brother! I too, would like to slumber in solitude." Said Syrus.
"Well, I'll leave y'all to it!" Said Nick. Whole heading upstairs he was intercepted by Neronica.
"We need to talk." Said Neronica. "I saw you with your sisters on the roof. What were you thinking!? I know what were you thinking!" She asked angrily. "They are your sisters! What if they get pregnant!? Did you think about that!? I know this little Harem is Barbara's idea... that's the ver-sion of how she thinks she can help you not feel lonely after your Mom's death. You irradoate such sorrow, that she has tried so hard to make you focus on other things... I don't mind your little harem. I just want you to be responsible as normal himans frown on polygamy and on incest. Also, don't mention anything about penises around Redd. He's sore because his equipment is kinda below average for Neutrinos."
Nick left to his room. On his bed Ashley was waiting wearing Nick's red Jaguars shirt. Natsumi was on the bed as well and was wearing an All That shirt.
"Trigger warning!" said Nick "I'm going to sleep. So none of you can touch my penis while I'm asleep." Nick climbed unto his bed when Alicia enters the room with Celeste. Celeste was wearing a SpongeBob shirt. While Alicia was wearing a Rugrats shirt. "This bed is too small for all of you." Said Nick. "At this rate I might need a whole loft and 3 Alaska King beds to fit all of you with me..."
Barbara enters the room with Trib. "I was going for a not yet midnight snack and I stumbled into a lost Neutrino Princess... I even got her one of your shirts!" Said barbara who was wearing a Nickelodeon Guts shirt. Trib had a Rocko's Modern Life shirt with Spunky and the mop.
"Niklas!" Exclaimed Trib as she jumped onto Nick's arms. Nick kissed her, then went and kissed all the girls just as passionately.
*knock knock*
"Come in, I'm wearing pants!" Said Nick. Chloe entered the room wearing a Double Dare shirt.
"Wait did I just stumble into an orgy? I can't today's not a safe day for me!" Said Chloe. "No longer Sister, just secular Chloe."
"Welcome Secular Chloe!" Said Alicia. "It looks like we all planned to Normal sleep with Nick."
They all laughed. Nick went and kissed Chloe just like the others. "Welcome home, Chloe... I hope you kept the nun habit, because when I make love to you, I want you wearing that..." whispered Nick. "Girls we'll have to figure out sleeping arrangements later. Everyone who has a room here, please sleep in it for tonight. Trib amd Celi will sleep with me tonight, because we lack gurst rooms for them and I won't send them to the barracks. I guess I could set up something at Abueobed's but that would mean I'd have to get a job becuase Alaska King beds aren't cheap." Said Nick. "Also, Celi, Abueobed was a deposed Emperor, making me technically prince, no Emperor of the Photonixians, and Tribble is Princess of the Neutrinos. She's my Space Princess wife." Said Nick, sheepishly. "Trib, this is Celeste. I already told you about her. She's the first girl whose heart I stole and regrettably the girl whose heart I've broken the most, because I didn't realized I love her soon enough."
Said Nick.
"I feel like such an asshole sometimes regarding Celi, because I'm being spread out too thin. Vigilante work, producing an heir to save the Neutrinos, spending time with the girls, plus tons of other drama. I have to get a part time job, which is kinda hard when I'm famous. I have to be in 3 separate places at once." Rambled Nick while heading to bed.