Rise of the MuTeens: Chapter 8:

 Rise of the MuTeens:
Chapter 8:
Teamwork makes the dream work
Unknown location:
A redhaired woman is sitting at a desk looking at various monitors many of them happens to show the Del Valle-Rodriguez house from dofferent angles. In one of the screens the master bedroom can be seem where Nick is having sex with Barbara. 
"Interesting... a Verdosian Nephilim. I didn't expect that. If a Verdosian Nephilim exists, then there's a Verdosian here on Earth and Bishop is unaware. Then again, there are many things that Bishop can't see." Said the redhaired woman. "I guess I may have to enter the playing field to ensure the prophecy comes to pass..."

The woman turned off the monitors as an assistant came in. "Ms. Aibonez, your nine o clock appointment is here." Said the Assistant as a Japanese man entered the room. Impeccably dressed in a grey suit with a purple tie.

"I'm surprised you didn't send a worm colony this time, Oroku Saki." Said Aibonez. "I presume your Utrom pariah partner is unaware of this meeting. Otherwise he'd have sent Traag instead."

"Do not pretend to know what we're about!" Said Saki. "The foot-"

"Yes, yes, the foot bows to no one! Yet you bow to Krang. I know of the Foot Mythos... I WAS there! 
I have walked this dimension for millennia. I have made kings, saviors, despots, and martyrs.
Yeshua, Hitler, Rasputin, Washington, Lionheart, Ghandi, Tokugawa, Sitting Bull, Kennedy, all have one thing in common: my blood." Said Aibonez. "Since you're the world's most wanted man, I need you to bring someone to me... well, two people. UNHARMED." Said Aibonez as she pulled up a picture of Nick and Barbara. "I believe the young man had an encounter with your daughter. Bring them to me and you'll receive 10 Million dollars. That would be in addition to the $500,000 already wired to your account. Be warned, they are strong mutants capable of outmatching your Super Shredder form."

"What if I refuse?" Said Saki. "I don't want to get involved in your business, Aibonez. You're my competition!" 

"You think Krang will let you rule? He will dispose of you at the first chance. I offer you my blood and my flesh. With them you become one of my apostles, who shall inherit the Earth once I ascend to the stars with the chosen one and return home. Servitude, or Servitude with godly power. Bring me the targets, and you can sit at my table, just as Peter sat with Yeshua. Your choice Oroku Saki.  You have 24 hours to decide."  Aibonez stood up and walked towards Saki. "My 'sibling', Null will try to contact you and make you a 'too good to be true' offer.If you're smart, you'll refuse. Have a wonderful day, Oroku Saki! Say hi to Krang for me."  Aibonez opened the door and let Saki out. "There are too many masterminds trying to play the game. I need to outplay them all!" said Aibonez. 

***
Turtle Lair: 
The MuTeens were in awe at the Turtle Lair. Syrus was chatting tech with Donatello, while Bertram looked bored out of his mind. Natsumi was having tea with Master Splinter. Chloe, whose breasts had gotten smaller, was talking about duty and responsibility with Leonardo. Meanwhile Mike, Raph, Nick and Babs were playing Super Smash Bos. Melee. 
Mike was Captain Falcon, Raph was Bowser, Babs was Zelda, and Nick was Link. 
Bowser is the first one to lose all lives and Raph was pissed.

"Dammit, what the shell was that bullshit!?" Exclaimed Raph.

"Haha! You suck bro!" Said Mikey as he taunted with Captain Falcon, but got sent off screen by Zelda.

"Keep your head in the game Michelangelo!" Said Babs as she blocked Link's arrow.

Nick remained focused, silent, uncharacteristic for him. Mikey threw him off stage but the Hookshot trick pulled Nick back to the edge. With mikey off guard, Babs smashed Captain Falcon off the stage.

"Crap, I'm out... guess this is up to the lovebirds to duke it out!" Said Mikey.

The fight was toe to toe with Nick knocking Babs out with a couple of well timed bombs and a bo-bomb. She retaliated with a few specials and a charged Superscope blast. Now both down to their last life. And in Sudden death mode it became a chase to try and knock the opponent out unfortunately for Nick, he chose Hyrule palace as the stage, which allowed Babs ways to keep away from Nick. Then April and Irma show up with 16 pizza boxes. "Hey guys!" Said April. Nick turned around and Babs hits Link with a smash attack beating him.

"Top 10 anime betrayals" said Michelangelo while Babs was taunting Nick with Hulk Hogan poses. Nick was so bummed about this defeat that he completely forgot about April and Irma being there. "Pizza time!" Yelled Mikey as everyone grabbed a slice... except Nick who was moping in the corner. April brought him a slice.

"So what's my favorite Mutant hero that I babysat been up to? I heard it from a friend that you already scored..." said April as she handed him a slice. "So, what was it like? I'm not asking as a reporter, just as a friend... Maybe once you return from Dimension X, we could... you know..."

Nick was eating his slice in silence. "Give it up April, not even the power of boners can stop a 'Nick lost' tantrum" said Babs. "You might be the GameDude, but you're not Invincible! Think Nick! You can't win them all. I got lucky you lost focus. That's all." 

Irma was blushing while staring at Nick. All she could think of was sitting on his lap and let him pet her head, then fuck his brains out... Babs was getting all the vivid images Irma was making in her fantasies. "I don't think you'll be able to fuck Nick's brains out... trust me I've tried. If you get to bang him his dick will be the shotgun and your pussy Kurt Cobain." Said Barbara telepathically. "I'm not saying it out loud because it would be awkward. Also, If he gets to have sex with you, I want to watch." 

Babs went to Nick with another slice.
"Leave me alone, I'm mad at you." Said an angsty Nick. "Cheater!" Nick started laughing. "I can't stay mad at you, Honey!" He chomped on the slice. "Bacon and Nutella? At least it's not Pineapple." 

"Eat more pineapple, Niclk!" Said all the women in the room.

"Jeez, you'd think they're all going to fuck Nick..." said Raphael. 

"Actually, I believe Barbara, as his girlfriemd, already has." Said Donatello. "Irma is probably planning to if she hasn't already. The only questionable one is the nun... Chloe, was it?"

"How would Sister Chloe know that?" Asked Leonardo.

"Because, -fearless leader', Chloe USED TO BE A HO!" Said raphael Snarkily. "No judgment, just pointing out the facts. I just wish there were straight mutant turtle hos." 

"Indeed I do have a sordid past. But now I walk with Jesus." Said Chloe. "So yeah, Raphael, I was a ho. The nastiest ho of all! Until Nick mset me straight." Said Chloe with a hint of regret. 

"See, my hodar works! It can detect hos even if they claim to have changed." Exclaimed Raphael.
"And that's taking in consideration that Irma is here." 

"Hey!" Said Irma angrily. "I am not a ho! I just enjoy sex..." 

Donatello and SyBert come out the lab extremely happy. "Thanks to Donatello and his access to alien tech, we have managed to make a drone for Ashley. It allows her to be mobile, especially in areas where internet is inaccessible. We call it the Neutrino Ashley Vehicular Interface. Made out of technology from the Neutrinos, Ashley will be able to travel to Dimension X without any issues."

Donatello uncovers the device. It's roughly the size of a baseball with 4 chromed Dragonfly wings. Ashley uploads herself to the Neutrino Ashley Vehicular interface and flies towards Nick:
"HEY! LISTEN!LOOK!WATCH OUT! HEY! LISTEN! WATCH OUT! LOOK!"

"So that's why you named it Neutrino Ashley Vehicular Interface..." said Donatello. "You knew she'd  do that didn't you?" 

"I thought that Nicholas would appreciate the humor of the situation, as Ashley was essentially his equivalent of Navi back in high school."

Nick was running around while Ashley followed him and quoting Navi.

"My sons, MuTeens, come." Said Splinter as he walked towards the dojo. Everyone followed the wise master and they sat down. The Turtles, Natsumi, and Nick were all in seiza position. Nick being the most noticeably uncomfortable.

"Young Nicholas, you don't have to be in seiza. You can sit crosslegged like the others." Said Splinter. "I understand the cultural differences between Japan and America."

"Thank you for the offer honorable master." Said Nick while bowing from seiza. "I will endure the pain because my honor demands me to show you the utmost respect, not only as an elder, but as a wiseman." 

"Again." Said Splinter. "I humbly accept your demonstration of respect, but I want you to be comfortable so you can focus on my words." Nick obliged. "Professor Honeycutt revealed Donatello of a possible solution to miss Irwin's situation. A Mutastone. A rare element from Dimension X that can transform beings. We had some experiences with the Mutastone before." Said Splinter. "King Zenter has allowed us to go to Dimension X and search for the Mutastone. The problem is that the MuTeens are inexperienced and can't be left alone to defend the entire city. King Zenter only trusts the Turtles, so the only alternative for helping Miss Irwin is to divide teams." Explained Splinter. 

Barbara. As leader of the MuTeens you must select, which MuTeens shall accompany Donatello and Michelangelo to Dimension X. The rest would remain on Earth to assist Leonardo and Raphael." Said Splinter.

"My first tough decision as leader. SyBert will stay on Earth as Syrus is the only MuTeen who can understand Donatello's tech. Natsumi, being a Ninja could work on both teams. Ashley is the reason we're doing this. It would be foolish to send her into another dimension with no way of bringing her back. Chloe... she's the least trained of us. It would be foolish to send her into battle. And Nick, well... there's no force in this universe that would prevent him from doing anything to save Ashley." Thought Barbara. "I've decided:
Earth team will be Natsumi, Sybert, and myself. I believe that we can make up for the lack of Michelangelo and Donatello." Said Barbara.
"The Dimension X team is comprised of Nick. Chloe shall act as the 'woman in the chair' since it's an alien dimension and someone would need to relay information to the Agent on the field. Before heading to the mansion x, I need a backup of Ashley. I know what can be done Because you yourself told us, Ashley. Otherwise Ashley stays on Earth." 

Michelangelo looks at Nick with a scary seriousness. "Kala is off-limits, dude..." 
Nick was surprised by Michelangelo's change in demeanor. 

"OK got it, got any pictures of her so I can know who to avoid?" Said Nick. "Is she like your girlfriend or something?"  Mikey pulled out a picture of her. Nick stared for a few minutes.
"OK stay away from the girl that looks like the fusion of my girlfriend and my stepsister... got it!"
Michelangelo growled.

"You better, otherwise I'll show you pain like you've never imagined." Said the orange clad Turtle.

"OK I got it stay away from the cute Neutrino redhead. No need to go all Raph on me!" Exclaimed Nick. 

"With the teams set, we can contact King Zenter and send out the Dimension X team." Said Splinter.

Nick and Chloe changed clothes into their "fighting uniforms" with Nick sporting the low budget Cloud cosplay outfit and Chloe wearing a shorter nun habit with bike shorts and a fancy sportsbra underneath.

"Well... I'm going to a different dimension and visit a strange new world. Babs, can I be Captain Kirk?" Said Nick. 

"No you can't. Kirk just does one night stands. You do long lasting relationships that require nurtuting!" Exclaimed Barbara. 

"So how do we do this? Do we transmat there, or?" Said Nick as two Cars materialize in the empty room.next to the dojo. Aboard these cars were the Neutrinos, some familiar faces to the Turtles and a new girl joined the group. The new girl whispers something in Kala's ear. The Turtles introduced Zak, Dask, and Kala to the MuTeens. 
"Hey there daddy-o! Name's Dask, technically commander, but war is a load of junk! Also, I'm outranked." Said Dask as he shook Nick's hand. "You're one of the few humans allowed to the Neutrino kingdom! I dig your style! Very steampunk fantasy!"

"I'm Zak. Your attire doesn't seem practical for combat, but who am I to judge? Hopefully, we won't have to fight..."

"Why thank you." Said Nick " I hope this quest is easy and not involving any fighting, but if it does, I'm ready!"

Kala oohed! at Nick. "Hi, I'm Kala, you seem pretty radical!" Said the Redhead neutrino while flirting with Nick. "Michelangelo speaks highly of you miss." Said Nick while trying not to look at Kala. "I like this one, whaddya' think Trib?"

The turtles and April gasped at Trib. 
"Dude, she was just a baby last time she came to Earth!" Said Michelangelo. 

"About that... chronologically she's 4. Mentally and physically, she's turning 18 tomorrow. King Zenter had Trib put in a Hypertime pocket where she spent the equivalent of 14 years in order to become an adult. That's the only way she can keep her psychic abilities while growing up." Said Kala. "The war against Krang has been horrible."

Trib quickly latched to Nick's arm. "Your girlfriend already gave me permission. I like her almost as much as I like you..." she giggled. 

"Well, Princess Trib, once we can restore my friend Ashley, you have gained an ally against Krang in me."

"And I hope to gain an ally in me with you." Said Trib. So, Dask, Kala, Donatello, Mikey, and what's her name go in Car 1. Zak can drive me and my new knight in car 2. His robofairy can tag along."

Ashley began screaming: "WATCH OUT! WATCH OUT! HEY! LISTEN!"  

The Neutrino cars vanished with the passengers aboard them and reappeared flying above New York. 

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads!" Said Nick as Zak revved the car and they vanished.
To be continued in MuTeens Gaiden 2: Journey to Dimension Xxx... Ashley! That's NOT the Title either!

Now, once again, the MuTeens are divided. 

***
EPF HQ: Bishop's office:
Agent Bishop is revieweing a video feed of Nick's duel against a high ranking  Foot Ninja.
"My little Naphtali seems to be wreaking havoc everywhere he goes... Good." An agent informs Bishop about a group of Mutants who are terrorizing Central Park. "Have Cade sort this out. I'm more worried about the Triceraton sightings in South America."  Bishop cut that call short and called agent Kellogg.
"Kellogg, I want you to assemble a team to investigate the Triceraton sightings in South America. Something does not add up." 

Bishop flicked a switch on a nearby table and it showed strange activity. Alien sightings, mutant incidents. Robots, turtles, MuTeens, Mutanimals... what used to be some occasional blips 20 years ago have turned into an incandescent light across the globe. "We're reaching a point where too many foreign beings have sights in our world. To say we're underprepared for an invasion is an overstatement." Thought Bishop. "It seems the Turtles and my MuTeens have become allies... interesting"

***
Brooklyn Bridge:
Lots of people are fleeing the Brooklyn Bridge as the 12 foot Metallic titan, Chrome Dome is wreaking Havoc. April is driving the Turtle van while running over the army of robotic Foot Soldiers standing in the way. 
"We're almost there, guys! Go kick some shiny metal ass!" Exclaimed April as Leonardo, the MuTeens, and Raphael were ready to be ejected.
"Fire!" Yelled Irma as she hit the Eject button and the Turtles and MuTeens were ejected. Once they reached the peak of their arc, Babs created a platform for the others to stand barely away from Chrome Dome's sensors.
"I have read Donatello's files on Chrome Dome and I believe that Bertram and I could assimilate his arms and legs, rendering him immobile. Theoretically speaking, We could terminate him, but I would rather be able to study him nd expand Donatello's files on him. But I'm not the leader, so Leonardo, Mary Sue, your call." Said Syrus. 

"I'm worried about assimilation as it could bring a virus that could harm either your organic or inorganic material. I'm not as smaet as Donatello, but I've seen enough issues with Nanotechnology to worry. If you feel you can manage go for it." Said Leonardo. 

"I agree with Leonardo. Sy, can you scan Chrome Dome and see if he's safe while we fight him?" Asked Barbara.

"I can Mary Sue, but I need three minutes. Can you four hold him off long enough? Asked Syrus.
"Yo Bro? Can I fight him while you Scan? Or do we need to step back? Asked Bertram. "You can fight, that would allow me to reduce the scan time by 15 seconds. Said Syrus. 


"Alright. Let's do this! LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! JENNNNNNNNKINNNNNNNSSSS!" Yelled Barbara as she dove towards Chrome Dome. 
Natsumi sighed and jumped as well.

Leonardo jumped while yelling "Turtles fight with Honor!" 

SyBertError jumped and Bertram yelled "BOOYAH!" 

Raphael looked at the 4th wall and said "You'd think he was Ray Fisher or something" before jumping off.

April, of course was getting this on tape.
"This is April O'Neil live from the Brooklyn Bridge where the Turtles and the MuTeens are battling one of Shredder's evil robots! Luckily most civolians have evacuated the area only myself and my camera person are the only ones left." A heavily damaged Foot Robot teied to attack April and she did an over the Shoulder throw slamming it hard on the floor and kept on reporting. "It appears that the fight ended while I was fending off a foot robot. Back to the studio." 

***
MuTeens temporary Hideout: 
Mr. Cade and Mr. Reid were awaiting the MuTeens as they returned from the fight.

"We analyzed the footage from the fight." said Redd. "You kids need more training. Especially you, Barbara."

"What Redd is trying to say is that you rely far too much into your powers." Said Mr Cade. "Natsumi was the only one who relied more on her learned behavior than relying On her powers. She will help you train alongside Redd."

"SyrusBertram" said Redd. "Your body being malleable and gives you an advantage... but what IF there's a way to return you to Normal, how will you fight, when you're bound by the limits of flesh and blood?" 

"Don't think of this as punishment. Think of it as Extended training." Said Mr.Cade. "In fact, I invited Hamato-san to help you and the others when they return from their Ashley Saving quest." 

"Baby Girl." Said Redd. "Nick is currently not here. I can't shadow you 24/7. I just want you to have the right tools and defend yourself. I just never want to see you defenseless as you were in that bed for nearly a year. Besides you'll train with the ma... rat who beat both me and Cade in our prime.* Who would've thought that we'd be working with Hamato Yoshi." Said Redd.
*MuTeens Gaiden EX plus Alpha: Generations

Dr. Joaquina brought the Turtles and Splinter to the meeting room when the monitor caight a call from Dimension X.
Event from MuTeens Gaiden 2: Journey to Dimension Xxx... Ashley! That's NOT the Title either!

***
Aibonez Foundation: Chief's office:
Aibonez bangs her fists on her desk. Not only Nick has left Earth, but Shredder failed to Capture Barbara.
"That incompetent Saki! He wasted an opportunity to grab the Verdosian Nephilim..."
Aibonez took a deep breath and regained her composure. 

"Madame Aibonez, Null is here" said the assistant as Null busted through the doors.

"Hello, sister. I hear you are still playing with the prophecy."  Said Null as he changed his brutish orm intonjer real form, a female demonic looking being. "I see you're fond of that disguise. 'Madame Aibonez', philanthropist, patron of the arts, I miss some of your previous identities: Klara Pölzl was a hoot! I'd almost feel piy for Lil' Adolf  if it wasn't for his obsession to actually kill you by finding 'holy relics'." Said Null. The rumor mill keeps spewing gossip about you having found 'an offspring worthy of the prophecy."  

"Inded I have, but I believe, he'll be tough to crack, but WE cracked Yeshua, isn't that right, Iscariot?" Said Aibonez. "Humans are my favorite toys. Malleable, full of potential, harbingers of chaos...enough to tear the veil and allow us to return home and conquer the land tha shunned us."

"I am content with staying here on earth and have my fun. There's no need to return to a home where we are considered pariahs. If you want to go home, knock yourself out. Just don't get me Tangled in this mess." Said Null "I suppose dealing with the foot involves said offspring... I want no part in your plans."

"If you're not going to help, then LEAVE!!"said Aibonez.

"Temper, temper, dear Lilith... I'm going, I'm going!" Said Null before taking a male form.
"I guess I should learn about these MuTeens Lilith is obsessed with." Thought Null.

Popular Posts