MuTeens Gaiden III: Third Strike: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
Turtle Lair:
The Turtles, Mutanimals, and MuTeens were looking at a Map of Manhattan. The Map was full of pins that marked different crimes involving Mousers.
"This 'other Baxter' is really a serious threat. Spreading us out way too thin" said Ray Fillet.
"The robotics on his mousers are far more remarkable than OUR Baxter's." Said Donatello.
"I'd dare say he's an even bigger threat than Shredder." Said Leonardo.
"What's his angle? His targets are tech related, but He's not stealing anything important... it's almost as if he's... it can't be." Said Barbara.
"Testing us." Said Syrus. "It's what I'd do. Then again, I'm 97.998% sure that he's our genetic template." Bertram sighed. "Unlike us, our 'father' is an amoral being. He's interested in winning, no matter the cost. What's his endgame, though?"
"Crazy idea!" Said Ashley. "What if his target is YOU, SyBert!?" She pointed out a few spots on the map. "It seems that he puts up more of a fight when the MuTeens show up!"
Leonardo rubs his chin. "It kind of makes sense. If there was a way we could draw 'other Baxter' out without putting lives at risk."
"Wait! Don't these Robotics look familiar, Nick?" Said Barbara. "They look like Karmeleon's!"
"Then, this means that Mitsurugi and the other cyborgs who kidnapped Neronica were working for 'other Baxter!" Said Nick. "I hate to say this, but I guess that we must make a metaphorical deal with the devil and work with 'Uncle John'."
"Who's Uncle John?" Asked Sally.
"Trust me, you don't want to know." Said Raphael.
Nick's phone began to ring. Unknown number with a California area code.
"Hello!" Said Nick.
"Hi! It's me, Miley... Cyrus. We met on Thanksgiving." Said Miley.
"Sup' Miley." Said Nick acting cool.
"I know it may not be the best time to call, since y'all have been on the news tracking the guy who ruined the Thanksgiving parade, but I'm going to be in New York City for a few days. I was hoping on 'arranging a meeting for a collab'. Maybe even meet the rest of the team." Said Miley.
"Wait, is that Miley Cyrus as in Hannah Montana Miley Cyrus?" Said Barbara. "Her timing is horribly awful, but we could squeeze in a bit of time for her!"
"You're in luck, Mile... the Boss Lady said we have to make space for ya! Text the deets later, because we're currently in a crimefighting meeting. Guess we'll talk later. Byeeee!" Nick hung up the phone. "I just got an idea... It would require 'Uncle John' in order to use EPF resources to catch this 'other Baxter' as he's a threat to this Earth."
Barbara read Nick's mind. "It could work. IF Bishop were to help."
The Mutanimals reacted angrily at the name Bishop.
"That's why Nick mentioned the Faustian Pact. We know Bishop has fingers in too many pies, but, he's the only one with enough resources to lay a trap for this 'other Baxter'. I wish we didn't have to rely on him, but it's the only way." Said Barbara.
The Small CB radio that was attuned to NYPD's frequency picked up a bit of Mousers attacking Times Square. All 3 teams jumped into action.
***
Times Square:
People are panicking and running away from the horde of Mousers led by Eye-See. Hermann and Mutagen Man were teh first of the Mutanimals to arrive at the scene and began fighting the Robotic Munchers. Sally was driving the Turtle Van, while the Turtles minus Donatello, Nick, and Ray Fillet were ready on the launch platform. Donatello, Natsumi, Barbara and SyBert were on the Turtle Blimp, while Ashley was piloting in Digital form. Sally Ejected the Turtles, Ray, and Nick, while Donatello and the rest of the available MuTeens dove into action.
"You brought most of the team... or at least the members that matter." Said Eye-See... "ah, the blue one... our duel shall be Legendary!" Said Eye-See while drawing two featherblades.
"I will not fall to a dishonorable scoundrel such as you!" Said Leonardo. Hermann kept fighting Mousers to the point of running out of Ammo and went claw to maw with his cyber claw winning. Mutagen Man and SyBert teamed up to beat another group of Mousers while Natsumi was shadowwalking trying to locate 'other Baxter'.
A laser Blast was fired towards Barbara, but she deflected it. Nick saw Coyote with his new Cyborg arm... "¡Pinche culero!" Shouted Nick as Coyote turned around. "¡Aquí estoy! ¡Atácame si puedes, Peyote!" Nick taunted. Coyote grinned and leapt towards Nick who had rolled put of the way to dodge an attack by Mitsurugi
"Cowardly as always, eh Tetsuo?" Said Nick as Mitsurugi used a smoke bomb. But is knocked off-balance by a flying kick from Venus.
"Go after Barbara. I'll hold this Foot reject!" Exclaimed Venus as Nick grappled his way towards Coyote. Venus used her fan to block a sword strike by Mitsurugi. "Your Ninjitsu is no match for my Kung-fu!" The cyber ninja began an onslaught of slashes, but Venus parried them with her fans., once she saw an opening, she unleashed the chi she had charged up while defending herself. "Dàfēng!" A gust of wind pushed the Cyborg away.
"Ki techniques!? Only advanced ninjas like Lady Karai, Master Tatsu or Grandmaster Shredder can pull off Ki techniques!" Mitsurugi thought. "This turtle is far more dangerous." Was the cyborg ninja's final thought before actovating his four armed mode. "You're outmatched, Turtle!" Yelled Mitsurugi as he launched another batrage at Venus.
"Así que tú eres la novia del idiota ése." Said Coyote. He kept firing blasts at Barbara as she deflected them with her shield. "It will bring me pleasure to kill you in front of the GameDude... or better yet, have my way with you before killing you." Coyote licked his lips as his cyberfist broke trough Barbara's shield. She managed to dodge the attack, but ended up pinned against a wall.
"¡Detrás de ti, imbécil! ¡Os voy a romper a pedazos!" Yelled Nick as he summoned Dr. Salvador's chainsaw.
"¿Resi4? ¿Se te olvidó que yo hablo Español?" Said Coyote as he parried the chainsaw with his cybernetic arm.
"Oh I know... that was the whole point. Me telegraphing my attack so you couldn't see my girlfriend's!" Said Nick as he dodged the Mega Pink Punch that sent Coyote flying.
"We do make a great team, babe!" Said barbara as she slapped Nick's butt. "Let's finish up the mousers!"
Leonardo finished up Eye-See by breaking all his weapons and cyber limbs. Sadly, one of his katanas broke as well. With one less blade, he entered the fray to destroy more Mousers.
Venus was being overwhelmed by the 4 armed Mitsurugi when Natsumipopped out of the shadows and stabbed Mitsurugi's at the fleshy stumps that are the remainder of his original legs. The cyborg Ninja recoiled in pain, which allowed Venus to hit his jaw with an open palm strike.
"Ah, Hibiki-san..." said a groggy Mitsurugi. "I may have no claims to clan Hibiki, but I will have my revenge on you and your stupid boyfriend!!" Shouted Mitsurugi
Suddenly from the sky a rainbow trail begam falling to the earth like lightning. It was Ashley with her hair glowing Gold.
"I'm a firin mah Lazer!!" Said Ashley as she fired an energy blast from her mouth and pushing back Mitsurugi. "Do you like bananas?" Asked Ashley.
"What? Bananas? What does that have to do with anything? I hate bananas" Asked Mitsurugi.
"So you're a bitch that doesn't like mmm bananas! Guess you ain't finding bananas ON THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONAH, BITCH!" Yelled Ashley as she materialized a cannon around Mitsurugi and blasted him into the sky.
Natsumi looked at Ashley puzzled. "Ashley? Did you just use Nikku-kun no VG Logic?"
Ashley grinned and said: "Nope! Mine is Internet based. The Mutastone allows me to pull internet elements into the real world just as I can store real stuff in the cloud..." said Ashley as she pulls out the glider from the Turtle Blimp out of the internet. "It only works with myself and inanimate objects. I've been practicing this for a few days."
Venus looked a bit confused as the rest of the teams converged around the glider.
"I guess this is time for us to skedaddle!" Said Ashley as Donatello, Mikey, Raph, and Venus got on the glider and Leo on the turtlevan with the Mutanimals, leaving the MuTeens in the middle of this mess as EPF agents arrived at the scene. Kellogg was leading the team.
"MuTeens." Said Kellogg. "What's the situation?"
Barbara pointed out the still living remnants of Coyote, Eye-See, and Mitsurugi. "These Cyborgs were working with the Baxter Stockman from an alternate dimension. I wouldn't trust normal authorities for their safekeeping, but that red tape is EPF business." Said Barbara. "SyBert recommends that the Cybernetics of Baxter's goons get analyzed off-site as well as the Mousers as they all have trackers in them."
Kellogg nodded. "Understood. Alright people, let's take these freaks and lock'em up separately. Get a clean up crew to remove all this robo junk! Anyway... Did she just do the Batman thing?" Kellogg groaned.
From a nearby rooftop the MuTeens laughed.
"Damn! Barbara that was cold!" Said Bertram. "I detest having to inflate Cade's ego, but he was absolutely right. It was hilarious!"
"Shame that other Baxter didn't show up!" Said Ashley "I would've ransomwared his cyborg OS!"
"Ash, we still need to talk about your recent Reverse Freakazoid powers..." said Nick. "I'm not going to say I'm jealous, but..."
"Relax, little bro..." said Ashley. "The Justice League has both Batman and Green Arrow, so you can be Oliver Queen and 'I'm Batman!'" Said Ashley while mimicking the internet Batman.
"Fuck you Ash!" Said Nick.
"That's your job and Barbara's, Alicia, Natsumi..." said Ashley. "Shall I keep going? Tribble, Celeste, if we play our cards right Miley..."
*"You get the best of both worlds! Chilling out take it slow then you rock out the show!"*
"Really, Nick?" Said Ashley... "That's not the way to get inside Miley's pants."
"Miley!" Said Nick. "What's up!?"
"You have Hannah Montana music as my ringtone... Everybody does it. Even my dad has The Best of Both Worlds as my ringtone." Said Miley. "I'm used to it. I'm flying to New York tomorrow and I'll be doing some interviews on Wednesday to Friday afternoon and I have Saturday off, so we could meet on Saturday, to coordinate for the collab and maybe hang out and get to know the MuTeens outside of their line of work."
"Uh, let me put you on Speaker so the Boss Lady can catch that..." said Nick.
"Hi MuTeens, It's Miley. Can't wait to meet you all soon, especially Mary Sue, who I wanted to ask if she and GameDude could pick me up at the airport. Security kinda bailed at the last minute. I'll text you the details. Kay thanks bye!" Said Miley before hanging up.
"Nick, what did your dick got us into?" Said Barbara.
"If he plays his cards right, Hannah Montana!" Said Ashley as she became digital and jumped to the internet...
***
MuTeens temporary Hideout: underground level:
Aurora was sitting at a terminal with Alicia. They were analyzing data from other Baxter's attacks. Mr. Cade was arm wrestling Cyber Redd who was sporting his crimson body. Rhey were evenly matched. Neronica came by with charcuterie.
"When will the both of you admit that you're the best of friends?" Said Neronica.
"Never!" Replied both Agents.
"Sir. I require usage of the Bentley for an escort mission at JFK. I'm to deliver a package to the New York Plaza Hotel." Said Nick.
"Details, boy..." said Mr.Cade. "Who is the package? If you're asking for the Bentley, it must be someone important."
"Mr. Cade, it's VERY important!" Said Barbara. "We have to wear black suits and all that! Security detail stuff! We have to escort Dolly Parton's goddaughter!"
"Wait, you mean Billy Ray Cyrus's little girl!? Why didn't you say so! Call her now and tell her you're doing the security job for free. I owe her dad a favor..." said Mr. Cade. In fact, don't call her yet. He took out his phone and made a call.
"Nick Cade, you son of a gun! It's been over 23 years since I've last heard from you... Don't tell me you're calling about that deal we made so many years ago..." said Billy Ray. "Boy or girl?"
"Boy, Billy. You probably seen him on TV... He's one of the MuTeens." Said Mr.Cade a bit exasperated.
"I think I Saw him a few weeks ago with my little girl..." said Billy Ray. "It was Very awkward. He's the one whose hair turns gold, right?"
"Yes, he is. No, I'm not calling about the 'arranged marriage' joke. Apparently, your daughter is coming to New York and she hired my son as her security detail. Do you want me to waive the fee and call it even?" Asked Mr.Cade.
"Heck no!" Said Billy Ray. "I'm saving this favor until something much bigger than 'drive my daughter to a hotel' comes along. Anyways, You still doing security gigs? Because Dolly could use some help in setting up security for her upcoming tour."
"For Dolly? Of course, as always for Dolly my work is Pro-Bono. Tell her to give me a call and I'll get to Tennessee ASAP! Maybe once I'm there we could meet and play some pool." Replied Mr.Cade.
"I gotta go, Nick! We'll talk once you're back in Town." Said Billy Ray Cyrus.
"What kind of bullshit is this!?" Exclaimed Alicia. "I could've lost Nick to Fucking Hannah Montana!?"
"Well, if we're lucky, Nick and I may make your last 3 words a reality" said Ashley.
"Ash, not helping!" Said Nick. "Licia. There is no arranged marriage to Miley... I'm married, have a ton of girlfriends and I'm still here for you. Do you think Hannah Montana can beat my Wonder Alice?" Said Nick as he hugged Alicia.
"So, Bentley?" Asked Nick.
"Who else is going? Asked Mr.Cade. "I assume Barbara is going."
"Indeed, sir. I will also take Natsumi as she's a capable fighter, her ability to summon shadow weaponry is useful. Barbara, obviously for her strength and psychic abilities could detect threats from people. I shall drive, as my powers allow me to pull off some unnatural driving feats in case of emergency." Said Nick
"Who's your guy/gal in the chair?" Asked Mr.Cade.
"Licia, I know you're angry about Dad's unfunny joke, but will you be my gal in the chair? There's no person I'd rather have watching my back than the most beautiful and smartest girl I know..." said Nick as he gave Alicia the Puss in Boots face.
"I'm not doing this for her. I'm doing it for you and Cow." Said Alicia.
"What about me!?" Said Ashley. "I am an useful asset to the team!"
"Yes, you are, but I have a more important job for you, Ash. Unrelated to this mission, but important nontheless." Said Nick.
"But-" Exclaimed Ashley.
"No buts, Trust me Ash. This job I can only entrust to you." Said Nick. "Now, may I use the Bentley for this mission?"
Mr.Cade rubbed his beard. Closed his eyes for a few moments. "Well, guess it's time to visit the tailor and get you three... four tailor-made suits. Redd, put on your pseudoskin, because..."
"Our kids are getting their first suit!" Said Redd excitedly... "Cade, make it five so none of your kids feel left out... Ashley! You're coming to get your first suit today!"
"What's the big deal about a suit?" Said Nick.
"Nick, this is no ordinary suit, you dingus!" Said Ashley.
"This is our very own EPF Black suit. We're talking bullet proof, nanomesh regeneration, stab amd slashproof, partial stealth camouflage, extreme flexibility while looking like a bodyguard." Said Natsumi. "It's in some of the handbooks Kellogg had us read while we were trainees."
"Alright kids, let's go. To the Sienna!" Said Redd.
***
The Tailor's shop:
Hidden in an inconspicuous shop in the garment district lies The Tailor's shop. Redd walked into the obviously closed shop and a young brunette with a big per said with a nasal voice while stuck to her phone. "We're closed. Hours are ten to six. Now get lost!" Redd laughed.
"Lucky for us it's just five." Said Redd. Exasperated, the employee pointed at the clock on the wall.
"It clearly is 8:15, we're closed!" Said the employee without raising her head off her phone. She was watching videos of the recent Mouser attack. Ashley noticed and sent Nick a message.
She seems to be a fan.
Nick showed Barbara the text. She giggled.
"Excuse me, miss?" Said Barbara.
"Like I told Paul Bunyan, we're... Holy crap! You're- you're..." said the star-struck employee.
"You're the Mary Sue, Miss AI, Kage, and the GameDude! What brings the MuTeens here? Where's SyBertError, and Mass Mistress? I've read about you on reddit!"
"We need some tailor-made suits." Said Redd as he pulled out his Tailor card.
"Ah, have you started with that, we'd started sooner. I'm Cherry Taylor!" Said Cherry while grinning. She quickly stood up and closed the shop before hopping back to the counter and pushing a secret button. "Follow me. MuTeens and EPF agents!" Said Cherry as they entered a secret passage.
"Whoever designed your outfits has some great taste in design!" Said Cherry. "Of course, using normal materials, your outfits won't last too long. My Dad is used to make EPF agent suits and I find it boring. Personally, I'd LOVE to make your official outfits... like. Take those designs and make them with superior materials."
Natsumi was blushing and beaming. "I made them... They were quick ideas, because we normally stumble into situations where we have to fight."
"Really? Well. KAGE, Prepare yourself, because the workshop is going to blow your mind!" Said Cherry.
"I haven't seen Natsumi this excited aside when she's got you inside her." Said Barbara telepathically. "Really Nick? Fran Drescher?"
"Look at her! Listen to her and tell me she doesn't remind you of Fran Drescher!" Thought Nick.
Ashley looked at Nick while trying to suppress a laugh... " Nick! Nick!" Ashley whispered. "She totally looks like-"
"Fran Drescher..." said Nick and Ashley when they saw Fran Drescher talking with a rotund man, the Tailor.
"Ah. Agents Cade and Reid! How's it been! I heard about your leave of absence. Are those Little barbie and Nick Jr? Finally I get to meet you in person!" Said Fran while laughing. She quickly pinched Nick and Barband's cheeks. "Your fathers never stopped talking about you two! If it isn't Wonder Alice! You are glowing, young lady!"
"Oh. Hi Fran! It's been some time!" Said Alicia. "We're getting our black suits."
Fran looked a bit worried. She noticed Nick's golden hair. "I hope you're not trying to do whatI think you're trying to do, young Nick Cade!" Said Fran.
"Huh!?" Replied Nick.
"I saw the Channel six special on the MuTeens and I've heard the reports from female agents loving too much watching over you!" Said Fran. "I bet you're curious to find out if my orgasms include moans with my glorious voice, but that's NOT the way to find out!"
"I hadn't even thought of that! I was thinking that my Mom used to watch the Nanny a LOT. I was using my item menu to pull out my Autograph book!" Said Nick as he pulled out an autograph book. "See? But now I'm having naughty thoughts about Nanny Fine!
"Wait, Fran Drescher is an EPF agent?" Said Barbara. "What, was there some Celebrity initiative or something?"
"Actually, celebrity agents have always been a thing." Said Mr.Cade "Frank Sinatra, Yoko Ono, Dean Martin, Elvis, Raúl Juliá, Hulk Hogan, John Cena, Bruce Lee, Bill Shatner, OJ Simpson, Michael Jackson, Billy Ray Cyrus, Robin Williams, Steven Spielberg, Robert Zemeckis, Frank Welker, Ruben Moya, William Daniels, Hideo Kojima, Mark-Paul Gosselaar, Jaleel White, Liam Neeson, Jason David Frank,James Flinders, and many other actors, musicians, voice actors, directors are part of the initiative."
"Wait a second... did you just say James Flinders?" Asked Nick "Is this him?" Asked Nick while pulling a picture of Cam Clarke.
"That's Jimmy alright. Did you know that he voices the arm in that MSG game you play a lot!?" Said Mr.Cade.
"You mean to tell me that the guy that practically voiced MY CHILDHOOD is an EPF Agent that I could've met at any time!?" Nick asked angrily.
"Retired. Jimmy retired around 10 years ago. We were invited to the party, but you chose not to go because you wanted to watch the 2003 He-Man" Said Mr.Cade.
"Wryyyyyyyyyyyy!" Yelled Nick as he walked away furious.
"He'll get over it in about 5 years." Said Barbara.
"Or 50." Added Alicia. "But as I was saying, we're getting our suits for formal missions. Apparently, even support units like myaelf require them."
"Trust me, once you wear one of Zeke's suits, you'll always want to wear his suits." Said Fran.
Zeke Taylor, a joyous rotund man with ebony black hair (obviously dyed) and a Santa Claus-esque beard obviously dyed as well waddled towards the group.
"How are you enjoying the pseudoskin suit, Agent Reid?" Asked Zeke as he used a pair of special glasses to scan Redd. "Interesting. Allow me to make some adjustments." Said Zeke ashe plugged a small machine unto Redd's cyborg body. "Et voila! Now you look exactly as you looked before the accident. But, let's deal with the young ones. Zelda, go and fetch me the young Cade."
"Daddy! I've told you! Call me Cherry!" Cherry Whined.
"Cherries are to be popped..." said Zeke.
"But Zeldas are legendary!" Said both Zeke and Nick.
"That's what Robin used to say. He joked about our daughters sharing a name." Commented Zeke.
"Zelda's a stupid name, I hate it!" Whined Cherry. "Don't you think so?" She asked Nick.
"I actually like the name quite a lot. I think it suits you more than Cherry." Replied Nick. "Zelda sounds smart, sofisticated, meanwhile Cherry sounds, ditzy, dumb, like I should be putting dollar bills in your panties. Now based on your small conversation with Natsumi about fashion and design, I feel that you're smart, sofisticated, and well versed in the art of the dress. You are definitely a Zelda. But if you prefer Cherry..."
"OK, you can call me Zelda." Said Cherry with a sultry husky voice.
"What happened to the Fran Jr. Voice?" Asked Nick.
"Actually this is my normal voice." Said cherry in the husky voice. "It's that I love playing Fran, since she sounds like most employees at the garment district. It also helps keep potential creeps away."
Fran was trying to not laugh, but Cherry started laughing like Fran and she joined in... the cacophony of Fran Drescher and her copycat laughing was a sight to behold.
"It's perfect for Guantanamo!" Said Ashley.
"Hey!" Said both Cherry and Fran.
"I have to go." Said Fran.
"Anyways, while you were all conversing, I'm almost finished with le petite. Communications and support." Said Zeke. "Your suit has the standard EPF specifications but in a smaller size. It can deflect most standard ammunition, it's cut resistant, fire and electricity resistant. The tip of the shoe contains a hidden blade. In your case the cufflinks have a nanotech universal plug where you can connect your suit to ANY port. It can anonymously connect to any network, barring omega level encryption networks, but you have EPF training, so you could bypass that as well. AR glasses, holo keyboard and display in case The chair gets compromised and you have to be on the move." Said Zeke. "Your outfit was simpler to make, since your abilities are in my database. Now, the others. I need to analyze your abilities in order to adjust your suits. Let's start with Ashley. If I recall correctly, your ability is that you can digitize yourself, right?"
Ashley Nodded.
"I'll need you to digitize yourself and jump in and out of this drone a few times. Then switch from digital to physical a few times." Said Zeke as he set up a few scanners and the target drone. Ashley did as requested. Zeke grinned.
"Oh wait, you can already digitize your outfit. I guess just a standard field suit should do." Said Zeke a bit dejected. "Oh well, Miss Ruiz-Reid, your turn!"
Barbara walked towards Zeke and created a construct on the scanner. Zeke grinned.
"I understand you need these for tomorrow, so this is what I can do in a rush." Said Zeke. "Please infuse that bit of fabric with your energy."
Barbara did and the fabric looked normal.
"Keep it up Miss Ruiz-Reid!" Said Zeke as he shot an RPG towards the fabric.
*BOOM!*
"Holy shit! The fabric still stands!" Exclaimed Ashley.
"Indeed it does. The fabric can hide your constructs when used as armor and boost its protective properties." Said Zeke "of course, I would require further visits to properly adjust these to fully work with your gifts."
"Young Mr Cade, here's your suit." Said Zeke.
"It's the standard Field agent suit, but with plenty of pockets. According to Ze- Cherry, you create constructs, but require a similar shaped object to require less focus. You will have plenty of tools within the pockets not to mention they passall public detection systems. We can calibrate it to your energy signature if you give me a minute..."
"Dad! I'll give Ashley and Alicia their suits, since they're done!" Exclaimed Cherry as she pulled two outfits from a machine. "These outfits are made of unstable molecules designed to fully operate to your specific abilities. They still have the standard resistances, but for mutants and extraterrestrial beings, they enhance their extra abilities. That's why I want to work with Natsumi into making you real Supersuits!"
Nick began creating power-ups for Zeke to scan Nick's signature.
"Your energy signature is more complex to work with. I'm afraid I cannot do much with it. I can only repeat the added protection as I did with Miss Ruiz-Reid in such a short notice." Said Zeke. "I do hope you take my daughter's offer quite seriously. She is almost as good as I am at metatailoring, but has surpassed me at tradituonal tailoring. Yes, we also do old school tailoring for normal dresses. That's why agent Drescher was here for."
Cherry walked up to Nick carrying Barbara's suit. "Is it true?" She whispered. "The orgasm thing... that wasn't a joke?" Barbara chuckled.
"Cherry, may you escort me to the changing rooms?" Said Barbara. "We can chat a bit."
"Really, Orokana hentai onii-chan? This is my chance to become a big designer. Don't ruin it for me onegaishimasu." Said Natsumi.
"You're not thinking of adding her into the family?" Said Alicia.
"Honestly, I don't know, but I find her presence enjoyable. She gets along with Natsu pretty well.
Ashley would want to get in her pants." Whispered Nick.
"How did you- wait. You want to get in her pants too, lil'bro!" Ashley whispered.
"I did not say that. Do I find her attractive? Yes, but at the same time I don't want to give her any false illusions that we'd be anything beyond FWBs."
"Sorry to burst your bubble Nick, but Cherry was buttering you up to see if she could have a chance with Ashley." Said Barbara telepathically.
"But I'm an Incubus..." thought Nick "my demon dick is supposed to make every woman yield before its power. It challenged the homosexuality of my mega lesbian sister." Nick went full eroge mode with his hair shining gold even his eyebrows and goatee shone bright gold. Muffled moans were heard from the changing rooms as Ashley raised the volume of the classical music playing in the background. Barbara and Cherry came out all sweaty, red, and panting.
"Damn babe, you went a bit overboard there." Said Barbara telepathically. "Zelda passed out twice."
"N-n-nick... your outfit!" Said Cherry. "Here."
Meanwhile, Natsumi walked towards Zeke and stood on the scanner. She turned into shadow back and forth as the scanner analyzed her. Zeke began dancing "Young lady! You are amazing! I have tweaked your suit based on your abilities. On the coat you'll find a custom balaclava that covers your exposed face. You can use your shadow power and the suit will bend the light around it, rendering you invisible. It only works with your shadow skill, so no batteries or anything. With more training, you will not require the suit to do that." Said Zeke.
"Look, Zelda." Said Nick. "I'm sorry I overdid it. I was trying to tease Barbara but since she wasn't in my direct line of sight, my powers hit you as well."
"It's Ok, I never felt this way. I think I l-"
"Before you finish that sentence." Nick interrupted. "Hear me out. You're a fan, right?" She nodded. "How old are you?" Asked Nick.
"I turned 18, 3 days ago." Said Cherry.
"I'm going to ask your old man to verify. As you know, I'm 19, almost 20 and if you're say 16, no Romeo and Juliet Laws will protect me. You have a crush on me." Said Nick. "I only met you a few minutes ago. Not gonna lie, you're sexy as hell." Said Nick while taking off his shirt. "See this?" Nick pointed to his right arm. "This is my motto, Honor over Power. I have the power to seduce you and use your body as a disposable cumdumpster." Said Nick while removing his pants and his dick sprung out his boxers. "You caused this. Look at it. That is all you're going to do today." Said Nick as he put his dick away and tried on the suit. "I don't fuck. I make love. I could ravage you right here and never see you again. I won't because it's not honorable."
"I don't mind." Said Cherry. Nick frowned.
"But I do. I want to know what makes Zelda Taylor tick, what makes her happy and do what I can to bring her happiness in the long term. So please Miss Taylor, stop thinking like Cherry and think like Zelda." Said Nick while putting on the shirt and coat.
"But what if I want something casual?" Asked Cherry.
"Even my friends with benefits are for the long run." Said Nick. "A little patience, us hanging out a bit, you helping my sister beat her shyness, then we can maybe do it somewhere much better than a changing room."
"Fine!" Said Cherry exasperated. "But since I saw you naked, the least I could do is this!" Said Cherry while pulling down her top. Her pale breasts bounced from the speed they were released. Nick's jaw dropped. She quickly covered up. "I'll be seeing you soon, friend." She said while leaving the changing room.
"We got her..." said Barbara telepathically. "By Valentine's she'll be part of our little family." Nick came out of the changing rooms. He walked towards Zeke.
"Mr. Taylor, this suit is the most amazing thing I've ever worn!" Said Nick while doing acrobatics and pulling some of the hidden focusers that Nick turned into weapons. I really want Zelda to make us some legendary supersuits!"
"Well, how much we owe you Zeke?" Said Mr.Cade.
"Agent Cyrus already took care of it. He called mentioning that Cade would show up for suits. Not to mention, It's not every day I get to do specialized suits for superhumans. Let's just say you just made my Christmas a merry one!"
Cherry handed over the rest of the suits. "Try them on!"
Once the entire team was dressed in their black suits Ashley grinned and changed Zeke's classical music to Will Smith's Men in Black.
"Really, Ash? You know how much I hate the Fresh Douche after forcing his talentless son upon us in that Bastardization of Karate Kid!" Snarled Nick. "Besides, it's time to head back, we got a former Agent's kid to escort tomorrow and things have to go swimmingly! This is not a MuTeens mission. This is a sidegig, so I'm the boss for this gig, understood? Good, now let's mosey!"
The MuTeens changed back to their regular clothes and thanked Zeke and cherry for their outfits. Ashley whispered on Nick's ear:
"I added Zeke's shop number and Cherry's to your contacts. Also, I got to see some of her selfies. She's a cutie!"
"Let me guess." whispered Nick, "You wanna be my other winggal."
"Other!? Don't tell me Babs is working on bringing Cherry into the fold!?" Murmured Ashley
"I'm starting to think that if it wasn't for my devil dick, I'd be the designated beard of all my lesbian friends." Whispered Nick jokingly. "I haven't met a purely straight girl in ages."
Meanwhile from the shadows a young buff red-headed man looked from afar.
"So, that's Auntie's spawn... I can't believe the old man was easily killed by Earthlings. To think that Han'Taan of the Verdosian Royal Family would fall like that is absurd." Whispered the redhead. "Rest easy for now, cousin, as I have to take care of a pretender claiming my father's role of Rat King!"