Rise of the MuTeens 13: Christmas is dangerously close.
Rise of the MuTeens:
Chapter 13:
Christmas is dangerously close.
MuTeens temporary Hideout: Nick's room:
Sandwiched between a sea of girls, Nick stood up. Natsumi's idea of putting all the mattresses together to create a Kaiju King bed was smart and Nick gave his Ninja half sister a peck on her forehead.
"Boku no kuchi ni irete kudasai" muttered a deeply asleep Natsumi.
"So you finally awake." Said Ashley. "I need to see my folks and you're coming with me. With O and a single m..."
"I got to shave first. I don't want to look like Ben Affleck on a Gillette ad." Said Nick as Ashley was picking an outfit for him to wear.
"Ash, I'm old enough to pick my own clothes..." said Nick while he shaved.
"I know that, you dingus... I'm just making sure you won't wear a Batman suit." Said Ashley.
"I was going to wear brown loafers, khaki slacks, yellow button shirt, black tie and a brown blazer." Said Nick.
"A bit formal, but it shows maturity on your part." Said Ashley. "Hurry up!"
Nick hopped into the shower for a quick rinse and came out fresh and clean shaven.
"You clean up quite nicely for a Guy..." smiled Ashley as Nick got dressed. "Nick, can you hurry up a bit?" Said Ashley a bit anxious as they dashed to the garage and took the Doom Chariot.
"Did you know the doom wagon has the same chameleon tech as your, our dad's Bentley?"
Said Ashley as she turned the Doom Chariot into a black Lamborghini Murcielago. "Danny Elfman's Batman is set on a loop as well. That should satiate your Batman references as we go to my folks' place." Said Ashley.
"Why am I so nervous?" Said Nick.
"Well, I'm going to confront my parents for hiding that I'm your full sister in addition I'm going to tell them that we're roleplaying Cersei and Jaime Lannister and that we need answers. You have to face them too! As you're the one whose demonic penis corrupted their lesbian daughter." Said Ashley.
"Alright, To the Batmobile! From a certain point of view..." said Nick as he got into the Lambo and was waiting for his musical cue to leave and turn the Lambo into the Batman TAS Batmobile and change his outfit to the BTAS Batsuit. "I'll VG Logic the other outfit later. Just let me have this, Robin." Said Nick as Ashley rolled her eyes.
"Why can't I dress up as Batg- oh yeah redheaded Barbara is the only one that can play Batgirl... isn't that a weird coinkydink?" Said Ashley.
"Not really. Barbara is a common name and the only rarity is being a natural redhead." Said Nick. "Rarity is bumping into your favorite VA when on a Babysitting Mission."
"Oh, you're talking about Meeting Cam Clarke..." said Ashley. "I wish I could meet Tara Strong..."
"I met her at a con once... I fangirled way too hard." Said Nick.
"We know... BTW, what happened to that pic?" Said Ashley.
"Not sure if Licia or Babs destroyed it in a fit of jealous rage... but I'm 97.6% sure it was Licia." Said Nick.
***
Irwin Residence:
Nick, wearing the Bruce Wayne outfit parked the Doom Chariot in front of it. He quickly got off the car and opened the door for Ashley.
"Dude... there's no need to impress me with this gentleman schtick. I already bounce on your joystick." Said Ashley.
"Dude, I'm doing it cause I want to. Also to tell you that I love you." Said Nick in a Kevin Conroy as Bruce Wayne impression.
"Niiiiiiick you asshole!" Said Ashley as she playfully slapped Nick's chest. They went up the stairs and rang the bell. Dr.Irwin received them at the door.
"Honey Ashley's here... and she's got her sidekick, Nick with her!" Said Dr.Irwin as she hugged Ashley and Nick. "I'm so grateful you got my baby girl back into her body and we didn't need to use the Reverse engineered Utrom body double tech for Ashleen."
"Moooooooooom! You know I hate being called Ashleen! It's Ashley!" Said Ashley mildly irritated as Dr. Irwin came and hugged his daughter.
"It's so good to finally hug you for real!" Said Dr. Irwin before giving his hand to Nick for a handshake. "Whoa strong grip there, boyo!"
"To be fair, Dr. Irwin, Superpowers Tend to do that." Said Nick.
"Nick, we've known you since you were a toddler, Martha and I have changed your diapers. YOU are essentially family. There's no need to call me or Martha 'doctor'. You can call us by our first names... wait, why are you dressed like Bruce Way- Now I get your reluctance to use our names." Said Mr. Irwin. "Your mother was the only person who made that connection. Carm was a lovely woman. She did so much for Martha and me..."
"Like letting Mom raise me as her own when I'm a Cade?" said Ashley.
"So you found out." Said Mrs. Irwin. "We knew Nick Sr. From high school. Aurora was his girlfriend at the time, but had to move to Europe. Straight out of Highschool Bishop recruited us and Redd. Nick met Neronica, who became 'Nick's cousin from Pinar del Rio' before Redd accepted that not all aliens were evil. Bishop had Nick become Aurora's bodyguard while you and Nick Jr.were conceived before the accident in Italy with Dr. Maraviglia..."
A knock on the door interrupted the conversation. Mrs. Irwin opens the door after a lawyer representing the estate of Madame Aibonez claimed he was looking for Ashley.
The lawyer noticed Nick.
"This is even better. The only two heirs of Madam Lili Thelma Aibonez are here." Said the lawyer.
"You have being a pain in the ass to locate, Mr.Cade. We had sent folks to your residence in New York, Puerto Rico, and Dimension X." Said the lawyer who resembled Owen from Gargoyles. "We're fully aware of your exploits and of your heritage. Madame Aibonez has both you and Miss Irwin as the sole inheritors of her vast fortune. There are various regulations in place in order to avoid frivolous spending and to ensure the longevity of the foundation." Said the Lawyer. "The EPF has gracefully donated your residence to the Foundation, which has created a separate LLC to manage MuTeens related stuff. The New York hideout is under that LLC and a specific account set up to pay its bills and taxes."
Nick grunted.
"I've MET Meemaw... what's the catch?" Said Nick.
The Lawyer took out a crystal orb and put it on the table. The room glowed red and a projection of Aibonez appeared.
"Nicholas." Said Aibonez coldly. "Ashleen, my dear great granddaughter!" Said Aibonez with unnatural sweetness. "Woe that we couldn't meet while I was alive." Said Aibonez with a tinge of sadness. "No need to draw your videogame arsenal, Nick. You killed me, you won. Good ol' Nick has become the Avatar of Lust. In addition of gaining half of the Seven's Powers. Shame that you killed me, My beautiful great grandson, as I would've shown both of you the full power of Lust... I would've enjoyed scissoring you Ashleen, but your greedy brother denied me that." Said Aibonez with real sadness. "I couldn't tame the wild stallion, so I give you two full control of my shadow empire. Essentially, you rule the Earth... The illuminati... They are as you youngsters say 'your bitches'. Also, due to your penile alliance with the Verdosian and the Neutrino, you have gained control of a kingdom and an empire." Aibonez chuckled. "You conquered nations by shedding virgin blood in intercourse. You can rule the world as you see fit, but beware my Sister, Null. She can take many shapes, as I do."
Nick was getting angry. "Again, Meemaw, what's the catch?" Said Nick angrily.
"Ashleen dear, can you explain your irritable brother that there is no catch here. He bested me over 1,376 times. I have accepted defeat and Letting the world in your hands. I only moved a few pieces posthumously to set you free from Bishop. Also, the Destruction of the New York building is being pinned to Shredder and Krang." Said Aibonez. "Rise, MuTeens! Show me why your way is better than mine." The orb began vibrating before exploding and becoming two keys.
"Nicholas, Ashleen; take a key each and that would conclude the omnilegal power transfer process." Said the Lawyer. "With that I take my leave... Beware, Null will most likely come after the MuTeens now. Have a nice day." The lawyer vanished in a cloud of sulfur. "WHEN you need my services, just say my name... Here's a hint: 'Maricela, ¿su esposa? El momento que saliste del apartamento, ella estaba arriba con Carlos. Mira, amigo, están a la pipa fumando crack. Están en la cocina compartiendo un "jumbo", y después, en tu misma cama, él se la va a meter por el culo. Y a ella le va a gustar, en tu cama verde especial.' Men of culture know the reference."
"That was a literal Devil's advocate." Said Thomas as he chuckled.
"Wait... Devil's Advocate! That's the Reference!" Exclaimed Ashley.
"That was the reason why I carried Ashley." Said Martha. "Carm was trying to hide her from Aibonez." Martha sighed. "Guess that worked our really well. With the ghost of your great grandmother finding you in the end."
"So I'm part Succubus?" Said Ashley. "So my demon twat makes straight girls bicurious?"
"Just like my devil dick makes Lesbians straight." Replied Nick. "But, Thimas, Martha..." Nick chuckled. "Sorry. 19 years and I still can't control it. Docs, I'm inviting you to our place for Christmas dinner." Said Nick. "Besides, you guys kinda are Syrus and Bertram's guardians. Might be nice for them to have you for Christmas. But we have to cut this short, as we have to do Christmas dinner shopping. Ho³!"
***
Spanish Harlem: Bodega:
With the Doom Chariot looking like a 2003 Echo, Nick switches his outfit to somwthing more Nuyorrican. "I hate this clown suit, but when in Spanish Harlem..." thought Nick. "Yo! You comin or stayin?" Said Nick as Ashley remained seated. "Aight! Suit youself!" Said Nick as he went to the Bodega. Ashley rolled her eyes asshe noticed the side of the building had some graffiti art of Nick posing like Hulk Hogan while carrying a Puerto Rican and Cuban flags with the Puerto Rican flag being the bigger one.
"Don Luis, un arrocito con tocino y habichuelas pa'llevar." Said Nick.
"Pepa, look! Es el GameDude de los MuTeens. Él es de Pepino. His grandpa helped me move here." Said Don Luis as he was putting the Rice and Beans on containers to go. "Tengo tostones de pana."
"Me los llevo también. ¿De casualidad tienes jugo de china de Las Marías?" Asked Nick.
"No, my supplier hasn't gotten any recently." Said Don Luis.
"I'll be heading to the Island soon. So I might be able to bring you a sack from Abueobed's, uh my garden. The hardest part will be clearing it with the FDA, but it's doable." Said Nick.
"Pepa! Suelta el celular y ven y saluda, coño!" Said Don Luis. A young girl with dark brown hair and incredibly pale skin and large breasts walked up to Don Luis.
"Hi... wait... holy shit! ¿¡Abuelo, por qué no me dijiste que era en serio que el GameDude está aquí!? Said Pepa. "OMG! Can we take a selfie? My friends are so gonna die when they see this. You lool cuter in person!" Squealed Pepa.
"Before the Selfie, would you like to meet AI?" Said Nick."Getting a selfie with ONE MuTeen is cool, but woth TWO is better! Just gimme a sec." Said Nick as he texted Ashley.
Fan with big boobs wants selfie with me... HELP!
Just as he hit Send, Ashley popped out the phone. "Hi! I'm Ashley! Nice to meet y'all!" Pepa blushed as Ashley was talking to her boobs.
"Ash, her eyes are a lot higher than that." Said Nick. "Anyways. I'm going to guess your name is Josefina or Josephine."
"No. Es Petronila Patricia Perez Palacios" replied Pepa. "Me mataron con el nombre." She then brought them away from her Grandfather's sight.
"OK, so how do we pose?" Said Nick.
"How about each of you grabbing one boob while giving a high five behind my back?" Said Pepa.
"For that you would have to fill in a consent form and we'd have to confirm that you're over 18 years of age." Said Ashley as she pulled out the forms. "I know it sucks BUT we have to protect ourself as much as protect you." Ashley scanned Pepa's ID. "Dude, this ID is fake. You'll be 18 on the 27th. We can come back and do the boob grabbing selfie then, but for now, the best we can give you is JoJo poses."
"¿Pero van a venir el 27?" Asked Pepa.
Nick nodded and went towards Don Luis.
"¿Don Luis, puedo ordenar un lechón entero a la varita para el 31?" Said Nick. "Obviamente lo voy a dejar pago si se puede."
Don Luis went to the back and return a few minutes later.
"Por ser nuestro superhéroe y nieto de Obed, te voy a dar un descuento. $50 por el lechón." Said Don Luis.
"No. I can't accept that huge discount. No es honorable. Déjeme pagar el precio real. Eso es lo justo." Replied Nick.
"Well" said Don Luis. "El arrocito con habichuelas y tostones van por la casa. Ah y 2 Maltas."
"Eso es razonable." Replied Nick. "Let me say goodbye to Pepa."
Nick went and took the selfie with Ashley and Pepa. As they were about to leave, Pepa hugged Nick and Ashley.
"I'll be waiting!" Said Pepa.
"We will return." Said Nick. "Buenas tardes."
"Buenas tetas!" Said Ashley.
"Buenas tetas to you too!" Replied Pepa.
"What did I miss?" Said Nick as he picked up the food.
"She flashed me and it was heaven..." said Ashley. "It took me a superhuman effort to not motorboat her."
They got in the Doom Chariot and returned home.
***
Other Baxter's secret lair:
Baxter was staring at multiple screens, thinking.
"Mitsurugi, See-Eye, Coyote, and Karmeleon are all gone. All I have is this world's pathetic counterpart of myself. He was mutated without usage of Retromutagen Ooze." Thought other Baxter. "Interesting. If I were to replicate the process, I could create my own mutant army WITHOUT requiring Ooze. My robotics would compensate for the degrading intelligence. I only need to locate subjects and use my Delambre/Brundle device." He paced in his robotic body as some machines in the background were building a new body and mass producing Mousers. "Now, my pathetic counterpart, I owe you a lot. I can't thank you enougj. For that you will be spared. Sure, you'll become my pet, but at least you'll live." Said other Baxter to the captive Baxter whose facial expression was one of fear. Recoiling at every word from Other Baxter. Seeing thos reaction made other Baxter laugh. "It's no wonder why you ended up like this... I can't believe that In the one world where I'm white, I'm so fucking pathetic."
Other Baxter was looking over his new Robotic Fly body. "Another thing I must thank puny Baxter for..." Other Baxter laughed at the irony of him copying the inferior version in order to capture his clones. "This might be how I'll capture my clones and study them in order to improve myself and become the Ultimate Being!"
Baxter walked to the monitors once again.
***
MuTeens New York base:
SyBert is lying on a bed while Doctor Joaquina is scanning them.
"According to the scans, you no longer possess any foreign matter. Your bodies are 100% Stockman DNA, enhanced by Ooze." Said Dr. Joaquina as she chewed on her pen."My guess is that it has been for quite some time, but your feelings of guilt over the incident, caused your metamorphic abilities to end up locked up in that Monstrous shape."
SyBert stood up and separated into the "twin golems" form from the mutastone halves. Syrus began focusing until he was able to restore his original form.
"¡Ay Dios mío, Syrus! You look like the Urkel kid!" Said Dr. Joaquina when she saw Syrus.
"While I am not a fan of the character, I indeed have a passing resemblance to Jaleel White's character as we dress similarly. Bertram, try to focus on finding yourself. That's how I returned to my true appearance." Said Syrus.
Bertram breathed deep as he entered into focus and was unable to. There were too many emotions running through him, so he split himself into 5 and focusing each conflicting emotion into a sub-Bertram.
As the 5 Betrams split, they all got their human appearance.
"We did it!" Said all Betrams.
"We should ask Alicia if she'd be OK with taking a pic of her sitting on the couch like the meme." Said Bertram's immature side.
"While silly, it's a way to showcase our abilities" said Determined Bertram.
"Or Nick might get mad and imply we're trying to get into his girls." Said anxious Bertram
"Fuck Nick's feelings. We're not fucking her. It's a dumbass pic, but I'm in!" Exclaimed Bertram's edgy side.
"I don't feel like it, but I don't want to feel left out." Said depressive Bertram.
"Sy, can you call Alicia and explain to her what we're planning?" Pleaded the 5 Bertrams.
"Let me guess. I will be the photographer." Said Syrus. He pulled out his comm.
"Maraviglia, it's Syrus. We have regained our Human form and Bertram wants me to ask you if you would join him for a Meme based picture. It would require you sitting cross legged on a couch wearing Cade's Twilight Sparkle T-shirt. "
Alicia stayed quiet. "You mean referencing the Clueless blonde and 5 Dark skinned dudes? As long as it's tasteful and family friendly, sure! See you in 10." Said Alicia. "Nick is so going to freak out!"
***
Central Park:
Nick and Ashley are on their way back, cruising at slower speed, since Ashley is driving. Nick's phone got a notification.
Stepbro:
Syrus and Bertram figured out how to return to their human forms. This is the first thing they thought of doing.
Alicia sent the photo. Nick laughed... but it was his evil laugh.
"Bro... whatever you're thinking cut it out." Said Ashley.
"I'm going to kill the Stockman Twins and their father..." said Nick calmly as he jumped off the Doom Chariot and became possessed by his dark power and leapt into the sewers.
"Sy, whatever you did, you fucked up!" Muttered Ashley as she hacked the traffic lights to reach the base faster.
Licia:
Nick is coming I hear Boss Music. He went feral and entered the sewers.
A few seconds later Licia replied:
Ashley, what song? I need to know how pissed off he's right now.
Ashley used an online song Identification program and it quickly identified it.
Licia: He's MEGA PISSED. Sephiroth. Not the overrated theme... He's playing the Underrated one.
Licia sent a hasty reply.
Get here ASAP!
Ashley was using her technomancer abilities to make her way to the hideout. Luckily for her, the Doom Chariot was able to keep up with Nick.
***
MuTeens NY Base:
Nick came out of the sewers in all fours growling and snarling. Muttering Kill Stockmen.
"I'm right here, Cade." Said Bertram as he stood in a crucifixion pose. "You do what you got to do."
The Feral Nick kept growling at Bertram who remained still awaiting Nick's action. Syrus was quaking in fear, hidden behind some crates, borderline pissing himself. "I do not want to die..." Syrus kept muttering. Alicia walked behind Syrus while having some popcorn and diet soda.
"Syrus... Really? Getting your normal appearance makes you forget that you were SyBertError and HellRayzor... I know about your escapades with Raphael, Casey Jones, who should be seriously acting like a grown-up instead of a teenager. Also, how you got my stupid stepbro playing Raiden with you. Dude, you're a nerd! This is the classic Superhero misunderstanding. I don't read comics and I know this! Is your Mom's name Carmen?" Asked Alicia. "Nothing, I thought we could have a mediocre ending to this. Holy shit! Bert blocked that!?"
Nick was slashing wildly but Bertram was able to deflect the attacks. "What's wrong? Are you mad because your Mommy isn't here? Gonna blame it on Cloud?" Taunted Bertram as Nick grew a wing, began playing an underused arrangement of Overrated Whiny Anus and his attacks became more focused. "Are you going to pull out your overcompensating sword? Huh? PSP Arrangement... I'll sing along! Raiding Hot Topic silver haired Momma's boy!"
Nick grew angry and sloppy, which allowed Bertram to land a few blows. Nick gasped when Bertram parried the octoslash and broke the Masamune. "Had enough Cade?" Said Bertram panting as Nick began panting as well.
"You're... pretty good!" Said Nick shortly before fainting with a meowing sound.
Bertram fainted as well. Syrus began jumping with glee. Alicia rolled her eyes.
"I hope you're aware that Nick WAS Holding back. Most of his power output was being spent on the theatrics. Bertram held back as well, but Nick was holding back a lot more." Said Alicia. "HE WASN'T AT FULL STRENGTH BECAUSE HIS OTHER HALF WAS PISSING HIS PANTS NEXT TO ME. Food for thought."
A few seconds later both Nick and Bertram were back on their feet. "Congrats, guys!" Said Nick. "Guess this means SyBertError is no longer an Error."
"Quite correct, Nicholas." Said Syrus as he turned into a smaller version of HellRayzor. "I shall be henceforth known as HellRayzor!"
"The plague doctor vibes from HellRayzor suit you, Sy..." said Nick. "With Sy taking HellRayzor, whatcha' gonna do, Bert?"
"I think I'll just figure something out. Yo, Nick! You think I may have a chance with Chloe's friend, Bianca?" Said Bertram "I have to ask if you haven't laid claims on her because, Natsumi is off-limits to me. Chloe is crazy for you. Celeste is also hooked on Nick's dick. Also, I've noticed that you might be a bit prejudiced against sistas."
"You take that back, Bert." Said Nick. "I'm not racist. Dude, you know me. I'm only waiting for the right one. But I will sound like a dick if I say: I have eyes for her since I'm dealing with: Barbara, Alicia, Ashley, Natsumi, Celeste, Tribble, Chloe, KrysTa, Irma, April, Sarah, Cherry, eyeing Dr. Joaquina, Darcy and her sister Darla."
"I've noticed that the Doctor has been dolling up lately. Also, who the hell are Sarah and Cherry?" Replied Bertram. "Guess I'd just make a new hero identity before shooting my shot and get a girl that hasn't been around you." Bertram looked around and whispered. "With Mr. Reid, being just a head, torso and left arm, are you, uh, you know Barbara's Mom?"
"Redd DID make me promise to do so when the time comes, but I haven't been called to do so. Especially after the whole War of the Rat Kings Adventure I missed out on." Whispered Nick. "But if Bianca doesn't fall for my charms, sure thing, bud! Ah Ashley! You got my food. I almost forgot over the whole 'Trying to kill Bertram for joking about raiding Wonderland' thing." Alicia blushed. Grabbing the food, Nick began wolfing it down. "Celi's parents cook much better, but to be fair, Tío Julio used to take me there after many of my dad's disappointments due to 'Uncle John' and his bullshit." Once he finished, Nick went upstairs. Alicia followed.
"I checked the O'Malley policelady. Clean as a whistle. Her Dad worked as a Liason for the Justice Force waay back in the day. Current Justice Force lacks a Liason in New York." Said Alicia. "They have one in Massachusetts though. They're operating across the entirety of the US. But back to O'Malley, she became a cop recently... specifically after returning from a tour in Afghanistan. She was in the Special Forces, which sounds a bit suspicious." Explained alicia while she and Nick stripped before entering the shower. "So I did a little digging with Ashley and guess who we found in the... ugh! Wrong hole, Nick! I'm not ready for butt stuff today!!" Exclaimed Alicia. "She's... real... close... with the... Justice... Force!" Said Alicia between thrusts.
"So... the... Justice... Force... is... trying... to keep... tabs on... us!!" Replied Nick while thrusting deep inside his older step sister's petite body. "Psycho Crusher!!" Exclaimed Nick as he held the barely conscious Alicia. Once she recovered they finished the shower. "So, boss lady, what should be the approach here... I like Sarah as a person. I'm disappointed on the whole Justice Force playing Bishop games, but..."
"Condoms and bleach." Said Alicia coldly. "Your DNA is a powerful weapon. Doc and I have been studying your cum. While it can be destroyed by normal means, it has some peculiar effects. Also, I already know about Carlotta being my sister. Mom came out clean while you were with Chloe in PR."
"Really? Fuckdammit! I wanted to be there and see that. Let me guess, she denied until the DNA results came out, then she proceeded to blame me because something something it's my fault something." Said Nick.
"Pretty much." Replied Alicia as she cuddled with Nick. "Careful what you say around Police girl... and for fuck's sake, don't go asking about Justice Force from the get go. It could also be 'Uncle John' related bullshit. He knows about your ginger fetish."
Nick kissed the back of Alicia's head. "I love you and that big sexy brain of yours, but you should prepare your bunghole!" Said Nick as he got up and put on some comfortable clothing for Vigilantism and pass off as normal clothes.
***
O'Malley residence: Outside:
Nick was standing in front of the door and changed his attire to something more presentable before knocking the door woth the ' shave and a haircut' pattern. Mr. O'Malley opened the door after saying two bits.
"Sarah isn't here yet, young man." Said Mr.O'Malley. "But that look tells me, it's just not her you want to talk about. Clara, can ye prepare some tea for me and young Nick while he waits for Sarah?" Mrs. O'Malley put some water in the kettle.
"I thought the Justice Force Disbanded in the 60s, how could you have been an official Liason of the Justice Force? The youngest you could've been in the police is in the mid 70s. Help me make sense out of this, sir." Asked Nick. "Thanks for the tea Mrs.O'Malley! Do you have some Honey and lemon I could use?" Said Nick.
"Clara, bring me the lard." Said Francis as Mrs. O'Malley was bringing the lemon, honey, sugar and milk. Nick's eyes widened as flashbacks of Final Fantasy VII played in his head. Francis poured some sugar and honey before dropping a spoonful of lard on his goddamned tea. Nick silently added the honey and lemon.
"The original Justice Force officially disbanded in the late 60s when I was a young boy. My father was their Liason during the 50s and 60s. Some members retired from hero life while others still did some consulting on special occasion. A certain someone was a bit pissed that his millions in resources were being wasted because the Original JF went into retirement. Ever since the 90s, this person was trying to recreate the Justice Force. Instead, a few years ago, Battling Bernice's daughter and Silver Sentry reformed the Justice Force."
Francis sighed. "They rejected my idea of having a police liason with my daughter. Now with you MuTeens, I can give my daughter the chance to feel the excitement I felt when I was able to work with Actual Superheroes" Francis stood up and left to his room before returning with an album. There were plenty of pictures of His father carrying a baby Francis while posing with the original Justice Force. Nick watched in awe.
"Do you think I could meet the new Justice Force?" Asked Nick. "I believe that if the MuTeens meet the JF, we might avoid potential battles due to misunderstandings. Then again, I'm not the leader of the team. I'm just the comic book/game nerd of the team." Said Nick as the door opened. It was Sarah who just got back from work.
"I'm so tired I just want to- oh hey, Nick!" Said Sarah a bit flustered.
Nick grinned. "I was in the neighborhood and decided to visit my police officer girlfriend. Sit down, take off your shoes and let your superhero boyfriend work his magic on your tootsies."
"Listen to your boyfriend, Sarah." Said Mrs. O'Malley as she began to heat up some water. "Francis, be a darling and bring the epsom salt, Sarah's towel and the foot bath."
Nick pulled a special oil blend using his VG Logic. "Relax my love, I know you had a harsh day at work. Now let's begin with a soak. Thank you very much, Clara." Said Nick as he poured the hot water in the bath and added the epsom salt and some drops of oil. Before letting Sarah soack, he metoculously cleaned up her feet with a a rag that he had prepared. Once properly clean and the water reaching optimal condition, Sarah soaked her feet while Nick rubbed his hands in oil. Unbutton your first two buttons so I can work your neck and shoulders. Don't worry. This will be a family friendly massage." Explained Nick as he began caressing Sarah's neck and shoulders. The gunger policewoman let out a few pleasurable moans that made Francis uncomfortable and he left to his bedroom. Clara stayed only to make sure nothing inappropriate happened in her living room. Sarah kept moaning as Nick rubbed her shoulders.
"Feeling better?" Asked Nick after moving back to her feet. He carefully dried each foot off and rubbed some oil on her feet before massaging them. Sarah was in paradise. Nick finished the massage and grinned. "Mrs.O'Malley, Clara... could you call Francis out while Sarah goes to her room and change her clothes?" Said Nick. Sarah looked confused. "Wear something suited for a date that won't make your parents tell you to change. Said Nick as Francis came out.
"My little girl might be an adult, but she's my little girl and if you hurt her." Said Francis.
"I don't intend to. If I happen to hurt her, I'll accept the consequences and face you like a man does. I always strive to do the right thing right now that is give my heart to Sarah. So, I am formally announcing to you, Mr. and Mrs. O'Malley my relationship with your daughter." Said Nick as Sarah came out with a blue dress. Nick dropped his jaw.
"Mom, Dad, I guess I'll be heading out with my Boyfriend then." Said Sarah as she kissed Nick on the lips. Her eyes were shooting daggers at him. "You better explain this once we're outside." Sarah whispered. Nick grinned once more and swept Sarah off her feet.
"I'll take good care of your daughter and bring her back less grumpy, because it's what I do... make my girl happy!" Said Nick as he exited the apartment.
---
Rooftop:
Nick gave Sarah a Jacket. Sarah's eyes kept shooting daggers at Nick. "What the hell was that!?" Said Sarah angrily. "I can't be your girlfriend! You already have a bunch!"
Nick grinned. "Don't deny it, Sarah. You are attracted to me almost as much as I am attracted to you. The only reason you're conflicted now is that you are NOT Sarah O'Malley... She is asleep in her room. You switched with her after I sent her to her room. In fact you had been in the house all along. The two times Francis left, he was relaying information to you... Ananda."
Deactivating the cloaking device, revealed the Statuesque super strong technomancer of the Justice Force.
"We've been keeping tabs on your team." Said Ananda. "Some of you have potential for maling ot to reserve members of the Justice Force. Others, not so much."
Nick groaned. "Let me guess. Mary Sue, Kage, and Mass Mistress seem like potential candidates for the Justice Force. SyBertError can make it once they find out a way to appear less frightening to the public. AI and GameDude are not JF material. Is that what you were going to say?" Said Nick angrily. "Wouldn't be the first time I've been weighed, measured, and found wanting."
"Actually, It's just Mary Sue and SyBertError who have JF potential." Replied Ananda. "But yes, you're the worst rated candidate. Even the kid who used to call himself the fifth turtle is rated higher than you."
"You... what's with the subterfuge and using Sarah like that!? You could've come directly and talked to the MuTeens!" Spat Nick.
"Oh but we are. Right now Silver Sentry is at your 'hideout' recruiting Barbara and the Stockman twins. *I* am taking matters personally because of what you did to Sarah." Replied Ananda. "Ever since you visited the O'Malleys she wanted out of her assignment to spy on you! You bewitched her somehow, She wasn't into men and now she wants to be part of your freaky harem." Nick grinned.
"So Sarah likes me for real? Cool!" Exclaimed Nick. "Oh, I get it... You're jealous that I took away your scissoring friend..." Ananda growled.
"It's not that! She changed. She had sworn off men after she got used by a guy who ghosted her. She was my roommate before she enlisted. I helped her get her life back once she returned. She's like a sister to me! I just don't want her to be hurt by a creep like you!" Ananda Snarled.
"Sounds to me that you're just a closeted lesbian who is mad that her crush is into me. But I'll do you one better." Said Nick. "Let's have the MuTeens try out for the Justice Force... I mean a real and unbiased tryout. Now for the caveat: IF I REALLY DON'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN THE JF, I'll walk away from Sarah and you can take all the other MuTeens that passed your test. In fact I'll even leave Earth Forever. It would be like I died." Said Nick while stretching his hand. "Do we have a deal?"
Ananda crossed her arms while listening to Nick's proposal. "What if you win?" She said condescendingly.
"You become my cum dumpster. I have to hold back with most women and be extra gentle with them. You should be strong enough to handle some good old fashioned rough fucking. No I'm not talking about slapping or hurting my partner in any way. I mean unleashing my dick's full power in all of your holes." Said Nick in a very cocky way. "But, since you're so sure I can't pass your entrance exams, I don't see any reason to hesitate..." said Nick with as much condescension as Ananda showed him. He pushed his hand closer to Ananda.
"You got yourself a deal. Guess you'd better pack your bags little man, because you're gonna be a rocket, man!" Said Ananda while chuckling to herself. "Look behind you!" Nick turned around and he saw Sarah opening the roof access door.
Tears were streaming down her face as she ran towards Nick. "I tried to stop her, Nick! She has a grudge against you and wants to destroy the MuTeens just to hurt you." Cried Sarah as Nick hugged her.
"Ananda? Nah... she's just playing hard to get. It's all an act to try to psychologically mess with my head. But she's unimportant right now. The one who's important to me is Sarah O'Malley, 26, policewoman, who is supposed to be on a date with me." Replied Nick who scooped up Sarah and leapt to the next building then slid down the wall to reach a 1983 Renault Le Car. Opening the door, Nick helped Sarah get in. "We're going to spend the night someplace warmer." Said Nick as the Doom Chariot revved up. "Due to occupational reasons, this will be required. No cheating. Also, any tracking device within your person has been disabled. That includes your phone's GPS." The windows went fully black and Nick put on a special visor that allowed him to see outside. The passenger seat was generating its own sensations of inertia in order to disorient Sarah while Nick drove to one of Aibonez "love nests" that Nick had thoroughly cleaned earlier this week.
---
Succubus Love Nest:
Nick parked on an underground parking garage and the Le Car had turned into a Toyota Prius. When Sarah got out she was completely disoriented and a bit angry. Nick simply made the silence gesture. "I'll explain later. Walls have ears and like to gossip." Said Nick as he entered the elevator. Once they arrived to the ground floor, Nick walked past the lobby trying to avoid the Receptionist, a buxom brunette with an elaborate make up job.
"I've no time for chit-chat Marilith. I've no time for packages either. Need to study for a test!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Good luck in the Anatomy exam!" Replied Marilith. She then went back to her phone. Nick and Sarah go up the stairs.
"Let me carry you since it's 4 storeys." Said Nick as his hair turned gold and was piggyback carrying Sarah. He knelt for a few seconds before jumping about 3 storeys up. He carried Sarah the last flights of stairs to reach the fourth storey.
Once outside the staircase, Nick fumbled with a very girly Keychain. Once he found the right key, he opened the door. To Sarah's surprise, the apartment was very dull, boring and looked kinda like a grandmother's house not a college dropout's bachelor pad. "This wasn't what I had in mind." Said Sarah.
"This wasn't what I oh hohohoho! Ashley, you sly devil!" Said Nick. "My sister... she played a prank on me by decorating the apartment like this. Joke's on her though... I kinda like this Grandma's House look. So Sarah, let me explain. May I offer you some water?" Said Nick as Sarah sat on the plastic covered couch with an ornate metal and wood headboard. "Distant relative gave Ashley and I an apartment on this building. Hers is the one across the hall. I hadn't had time to settle in, so I let her decorate."
"It really feels like a grandmother's house in here." Said Sarah. "Now I guess we'll come clean. I am New York's Justice Force police liaisons officer... I knew Ananda since we were kids. We met again while in college. She began her plans to reestablish the Justice Force while I served in the Army, specifically, as a paranormal specialist. Not ghost paranormal, but Superhuman paranormal. Army wanted a non-EPF Specialist." Said Sarah. "Since I'm my father's daughter, and had plenty of knowledge, I was made the police Liason of the JF. That's when I met Dick... I briefly dated him until he ghosted me. When I finally confronted him, he humiliated me and Ananda found out. She beat him up for hurting me and to this day he's hospitalized and is unable to eat solids."
Nick hugged Sarah. "Ananda asked me to look into the MuTeens. Specifically you. She heard about a massacre at a Mexican Drug Lord's place covered up by an explosion. About 15 dead. Gore puts Mortal Kombat to shame."
Nick sighed. "So she knows about Coyote. That was a classified EPF operation. All 15 'bodies' had notorious criminal records in BOTH sides of the border." Sarah moved away from Nick.
"I can't believe you're a murderer." Said Sarah.
"Were you in the field? Back in the army. Where you?" Said Nick as Sarah Nodded. "Did you ever encounter enemies? Because I did. They were scum. They were trafficking humans and mutants. I saved some women and prevented them from overtaking a convent. Could you imagine what those pieces of shit would've done to the nuns and novices?" Said Nick while tears streamed down his face. "I did what I had to do to not only minimize this threat but create a deterrent."
"To be fair, my hands aren't clean either." Said Sarah. "This is classified as well, but we had to decomission a lab making mutants without using Retromutagen Ooze. Women, children, the elderly, were turned into eldritch abominations. They chanted 'amrikiun, min fadlik aqtalni' when they saw us. They were begging for death and we delivered." Sarah crief as Nick held her once more.
"You killed out of hunanity and mercy. I killed in the name of justice... or so I tell myself. The reason I became a hero was to avoid another Mexico. Soldiers kill, Superheroes don't. " said Nick.
Sarah nodded. "That's why I left the army. I joined the police force to avoid death tolls. It got expedited right when the new Justice Force showed up. Third generation of O'Malley paranormal expertise can open doors when dealing with the paranormal. Especiallyif the JF vouches for you" Sarah sighed. "I fought with Ananda about you. She thinks you're a loose cannon, a monster with a strong potential of becoming a Supervillain. I can't fathom the idea of you being a murderer. Especially after I heard you talk to Patrick." Sarah hugged Nick hard.
"I felt the pain in your voice when you said you had done horrible things. I felt the regret and how you feared he would fall to the same darkness as you did. That told me enough about you. You're more than a pervert with a heart of gold. Heck, you're even pretending to be my boyfriend just to get my parents off my back."
Nick looked at sarah dead serious. "It's only pretend if you want it to be. You're already owner of some real estate in my heart, Sarah O'Malley. You already must know of my polyamorous relationship. Ananda must have filled you in and made it sound like a den of perversion." Said Nick as he pulled away from Sarah.
"Yeah she told me about your harem and how you act around like Ric Flair strutting and flaunting your privilege." Replied Sarah as Nick went for a quart of milk. "Milk? I thought you were going to go for a beer or something harder."
"Yeah, like I'm going to drink whiskey in front of a police officer." Replied Nick. "I can't explain it well... it's like a 'family'. We all support each other. In sexual matters the girls have decided that they don't want any other guys besides me." Nick drank the whole quart. "I'm just the guy who makes them feel like they're the only girl in the world. That I would do anything for love and depending on what 'that' is, I may or may not do it."
"I get it. You're like a knight in shining armor from a long time ago. You'll never gonna give me up, let me down or run around and desert me." Replied Sarah as she blushed. "I normally don't put out on the first dat-"
"Alright. I can accept that. I won't pressure you. In fact, I'm glad you don't." Nick interrupted. "I'd prefer that you wait, meet the girls and make an informed decision before doing anything you might regret."
"Hold up! I got WAXED for this! I'm not getting blue beaned tonight!!" Exclaimed Sarah as she peeled off her dress wearing only a pair of pasties and a black thong. Nick gulped as he fumbled taking off his shirt when his cellphone chimed.
"Wait..." said Nick as he checked his phone.
Left you and the Policegirl a present check undert the table. Also, bathtub has integrated heater, so you'll have a nice hot bath after you mmake your little pig squeal. AI
"Sarah, look under the table. Apparently Ashley left us a present." Said Nick as he removed his shoes. Sarah laughed when she opened the box labeled Policelady.
"What's in the box?" Asked Nick mildly worried.
Sarah pulled out the police hat, glasses, handcuffs, a domino mask and a long black dildo nightstick. A smaller box labeled Nick contained a Domino mask.
"So we get to play cops and robbers? Not exactly what I expected, but why are you still wearing pants?" Said Sarah. Nick stripped to his boxersas Sarah guffawed. "Are those He-Man boxers?"
"Yeah... they are my lucky pair. First time I wore them I ended up getting naked with a sexy redheaded policewoman." Replied Nick as he put on the domino mask .
"You're under arrest!" Exclaimed Sarah. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court. You have the right to talk to a lawyer for advice before we ask you any questions. You have the right to have a lawyer with you during questioning. If you cannot afford a lawyer, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without a lawyer present, you have the right to stop answering at any time." Being turned around to be handcuffed by Sarah made Nick hard and he was pitching a tent on his He-Boxers. "Looks like yoy were trying to smuggle a weapon." Said Sarah as she grabbed Nick's boxers and pulled them down, Nick's dick sprung like a doorstop in front of her face.
"What's the piggy? Cat got your tongue? Maybe I could teach you what mine can do." Replied Nick lecherously. Using her nightstick, Sarah nudged Nick to kneel before her.
"You silver tongued devil will worship my feet with your tongue. Those toes aren't going to suck themselves." Said Sarah as she pushed her left foot unto Nick's face.
"Sarah's a bit too into this... dammit, Ashley! Are these Cuffs EPF gear?" Thought Nick as he kissed, licked and sucked every inch of Sarah's foot while staring at her boobs.
"Do you see something you like, Boy?" Said Sarah as she hovered the night stick near Nick's face. Nick recoiled at the proximity of the penis analogue. "Left or right?" Asked Sarah. "Which hand do you use to jerk off?"
"Right." Replied Nick as Sarah stood up and pinned him to the ground while putting most of her weight on his upper back.
"Don't move or else I'll take your black cherry." Said Sarah as she grabbed his left leg and cuffed his leg to his right arm. "I freed your arm, now let me see you cum for me, boy. I'll even give you a bit of a visual aid." Said Sarah as she sat back on the couch and spread herself for Nick to see her. Nick's dick twitched at the sight of Sarah's pink flower glistening like it was blessed by the morning dew. Mesmerized by her wetness, Nick began contorting a bit before springing up in one leg.
"My dick ain't no steak to get a dry rub!" Said Nick as he slumped on the couch next to Sarah. "I'mma get some some of your lube to properly rub it!" Said Nick before Sarah pushed his arm away with the nightstick.
"You can't touch unless I let you." Said Sarah as she spat on Nick's hand. "Use that" and she spat on his hand once more before pushing him back to the floor. "Cum for me, boy!" Sarah didn't realize that Nick had swiped the handcuffs' key. He managed to cough out the key behind him when Sarah pushed him to the floor.
While he used his left hand to stroke himself, Nick was unlocking the cuffs with his right hand. Sarah was Mesmerized by Nick's stroking that she slowly began touching herself. Nick kept going making eye contact with Sarah as she momentarily closed her eyes. That's when Nick pounced and cuffed her left arm to one of the ornate metal beams on the headboard. Sarah gasped. Nick removed Sarah's free hand from her pussy. "Little pig, little pig, let me in..." said Nick as he rubbed his free hand on her inner thighs barely brushing her pussy. Sarah squirmed before nodding. "I can't hear you copper..." said Nick as he began kneading her breasts, while noticing the small puddle on the plastic covers. "You want this?" Said Nick as he rubbed his dick on Sarah's pussy. Once got slick enough he slipped the tip in. He didn't notice Sarah wrapping her legs around his back and pushing him inside. Sarah moaned as she clamped Nick inside.
"I got you now!" Exclaimed Sarah as she kept bucking her hips. Nick simply snapped the cuffs off her arm and kissed her. Sarah kept bucking as hard as she could while clinging to Nick's back. She let tons of animalostic scratches on his back as she kept smashing her groin against his in animalistic passion. "Don't you dare cum yet!" Squealed Sarah as she kept riding Nick until she let go due to her own orgasm. "Pull out because I wanna do somethin'" said Sarah as she pushed Nick on the couch and squeezed Nick's dick. "Your dick is nice and thick... thicker than my night stick, but I've seen your girlfriends and none can do this!" Sarah slipped Nick's dick between her boobs and began titfucking him while kissing the tip occasionally.
Nick was groaning as Sarah kept going. "Don't you dare cum, Nick!" Said Srah as she transitioned to a full blowjob. She swallowed Nick whole as tears streamed down her eyes. She kept going with an animalistic lust and Nick was enjoying it.
"Welcome Sam Porter Bridges!!" Exclaimed Nick as he came all over Sarah's face and chest.
"Wee! That's a lot of creme filling!" Exclaimed Sarah as she began scooping and eating Nick's baby batter. "You know, you should eat more pineapple!"
"Well, looks like we need to sh-"
"I LOVE YOU NICK!" Sarah interrupted... "Oh shit! Way to go Sarah, now you'll scare him away because you blurted the L-word after the Initial D. He's gonna think I'm crazy..." Sarah's face turned redder than her hair. Nick simply kissed her. "I still have the taste of your cum in my mouth..." said Sarah.
"Do I look scared, Sarah O'Malley? Because I'm not. I should be the 'crazy' one. I've said that i love you a couple of times already and now I'm looking at your nervous eyes and saying: Sarah O'Malley, I, Nicholas Raymond Cade, love you... but we need to take a shower. I want to clean those tits real well before sucking on them." Said Nick "We can cuddle afterwards."
"I'll be the big spoon!" Said Sarah. "That way you can't sleepfuck me." Nick became flustered.
"I don't fuck! I make love!" Said Nick. "Yes our first time together was intense, raw, and savage, but that was the foreplay. Now let's take a quick shower and then take a warm and soothing bath."
Sarah was surprised when she noticed the Huge bathroom. "Now this looks more like a Bachelor pad! Dude! You have a sweet shower, a bathtub AND A HOT TUB!? What demon did you sell your soul to in order to get this?" Said Sarah.
"No souls were sold and you wouldn't believe me if I told you." Said Nick. "Now Let's get clean so I can suck on your boobs!"
***
Central Park: night:
Bertram and HellRayzor were patrolling Central Park. While Syrus was wearing the HellRayzor regalia, Bertram was wearing a modified EPF Uniform with the MuTeens Insignia, a Balaclava with fancy ski goggles.
"Private Payne? That's what you're calling yourself?" Syrus asked incredulously.
"Sgt. Slaughter, Corporal Punishment, and Unknown Soldier were already taken amd John Doe, doesn't have a Military ring to it. I was going to use Major Payne, but That to. Was already taken." Replied Bertram. "Also my calling card will be punching bad guys in the dick. Get it Private Payne, because I cause pain in the privates?"
Syrus rolled his eyes behind his mask. "Seriously, the Cades are rubbing off on you a bit too much, brother... How can we be genetically identical, yet so different?"
"At least we're NOT sociopaths like our source material." Replied Bertram.
"But what if you hit a girl? You could get canceled and now that we have a chance with the Justice Force, punching a girl could put you in hot water." Said Syrus.
"The dick detector wouldn't help me because of Trans folks..." said Bertram. "Wait. Someone is trying to B&E the Zoo..."
A group of 5 college students were trying to break a gate entrance.
"Hey Schumways! How stupid are you!?" Yelled Bertram as he walked towards the Animal Liberty Faction members.
"What the fuck is a Schumway?" Helled the ALF with the bolt cutters. "Beat it GI Joke!" The other ALFs laughed. "We're saving our animal friends!"
HellRayzor dropped behind the ALFs and he quickly absorbed the bolt cutters. "Let me even the odds." Said HellRayzor. "Now, Private Payne, let us bring these misguided fools to justice." Using his transmutation powers HellRayzor trapped all 5 ALFs and Bertram knocked them out by a punch per ALF. Using the tools the ALFs had brought HellRayzor and Private Payne they transmuted shackles that were attached to a nearby lamp post. Once detained, Bertram removed the halloween mask and sprayed a little bit of water on the leader's face to wake him up.
"So, what was your goal, Schumways?" Asked Bertram. "Please tell me that you weren't thinking something stupid like release the animals?"
"These Animals deserve to be free and not in cages!" Exclaimed the ALF. "Why do you side with the oppressor?"
"They cannot be this dumb, can they?" Sneered Syrus. "There are legal ways to deal with this issue. Releasing wild animals in the middle of Manhattan would have gotten the animals killed!"
Bertram began unmasking the members, but when he reached the girl, he hesitated.
"Please tell me you're not Bianca, Chloe's friend." Bertram whispered.
"What's it to you?" She said. Bertram sighed and grabbed her.
"AI, we got a problem. Need Mass Mistress right now. Also, contact GD's Aristocat friend. Central Park Zoo. A'ight." Said Bertram. "We gotta talk." Carrying Bianca to a blindspot from the Cameras Bertram put her down while still holding her shackles. "As you may have guessed, I'm a MuTeen. I used to be taller and and have a TV for a head. So I know you from Puerto Rico."
Bianca gasped as Bertram took off his balaclava.
"I'm undercover doing a story for Channel 6." Replied Bianca. "Mr. Thompson can vouch for me..."
"I hope you're telling the truth, because I still have to call the police." Said Bertram as he put his mask back on. "AI, contact GD's Banana and have MM to pick him up. Have TMS contact our Ace Attorney as well." He carried Bianca to the rest of the ALFs.
"This one is useless." Said Bertram. "I'm taking another one. Hopefully, they'll give me what I want." Bertram went one by one until he interrogated all ALFs Once he returned with the leader, Bertram welded him to the post and said: "Thank you very much for the information provided. IT WILL BE VERY USEFUL for the Police to build a case against you."
---
45 Minutes later The Police arrives with Officer O'Malley in tow. Chloe arrives with Burne Thompson. Barbara comes with Ashely and Nick's lawyer, Al Pacino.
"Bianca, don't say a word without me present!" Exclaimed Al Pacino. "I'm Alberto Pacino, not to be confused with Alfredo Pacino... or Dunkaccino. I was hired as your legal representative... Hooah!"
"Damn, that's the fastest I've seen an ambulance chaser show up, even faster than your Justice Freaky pals, O'Malley." Said Detective Angus Weiner, a short and obese detective who dresssed up like he was an extra in The Godfather. He was a head shorter than Nick. "Whaddya looking at, Nintendork?" Yelled Weiner when Nick arrived.
Bertram got Nick aside
"Man, thanks for helping out Bianca. Though this puts me in a tough spot. Now she'll owe you and you could use that in your favor..." said Bertram.
"You know I don't work that way. Ask her after this is resolved. If it works, then congratulations. If it doesn't THEN I could swoop in. Honor above Power, bro!" Said Nick.
Thompson and Weiner were having a dick measuring contest as Sarah and other officers were putting the ALFs in cuffs as HellRayzor released then from the transmuted shackles and putting them in separate vehicles to avoid coordinating stories. Sarah took Bianca to her squad car.
"Unfortunately for you, protocol demands that you have to be taken in cuffs." Said Sarah as she carefully had Bianca inside her squad car.
Weiner was a bit cranky that even Pacino had to get involved. Once Weiner went back to Sarah's car, Nick escorted Mr. Thompson and Alberto to the Doom Chariot now in the form of the A-Team van.
"Really?" Said Burne slightly disappointed. "At least is not the Turtles."
Pacino got Nick aside. "This will be an open and shut, Miss White's record will be clean as a whistle and as a familiar, The Late Mistress Aibonez has already paid my fees in full, young Master Cade. I know where the Police Station is. I can get there on my own and expedite Miss Bianca's release."
Bertram got on the wheel of the Doom Chariot with Syrus as shotgun, leaving Nick, Barbara, and Chloe sittong in the back with Burne.
***
Police Station Parking Lot:
Bertram, Alberto Pacino, Mr.Thompson, and Bianca came out Chloe and Barbara took off after hugging Bianca. Pacino walked to the subway while Nick handed over the keys to the Doom Chariot that now looked like a red Dodge Charger.
"Thanks, man!" Said Bertram as Nick. Bianca was awkward around Nick.
"Bert told me what you did. Why?" Asked Bianca.
"Bertram's a great man and I care about him. He's a brother to me. I trust him with my life. He's a stand up guy. So he asked for my help and I did, despite our as in you and me, past history." Said Nick. Pacino told me about you having to relocate, due to this. After you pick up your stuff at your place, we'll deal with that, but first, have fun!"
Bianca hugged Nick. "Thank you. Maybe I still have a bit of growing up to do, because you're NOT the asshole I remembered."
Turning around and waving goodbye, Nick left the Parking lot. Sarah was waiting for him.
"Ni-GameDude! Wait!" Said Sarah as Detective Weiner came out.
"Really O'Malley? I see that Sparkle in your eyes, flushed cheeks... He's fifteen, Jesus!" Exclaimed Detective Weiner
"I'm nineteen and turn twenty in about four months, Krispy Kreme." Replied Nick. "I don't know what you were trying to imply about Officer O'Malley, but of I were you Detective. I'd take it back, as it kinda sounded like you were slandering officer O'Malley here. since we're on a one party consent state for recordings, my glasses cam happened to have been recording this conversation." Nick grinned cockily. "If Officer O'Malley were to press charges against you for slandering her, I'd have to allow het a copy of my recording. Not to mention that the media would have field day with a story of a young policewoman being slandered by an older male superior. The court of public opinion would crucify you."
Weiner grumbled a quarterhearted apology and left fuming. Sarah giggled "I hadn't seen Weiner get chewed up like that. It was..." Sarah got to Nick's ear "sexy as fuck to see you obliterate him without violence. Let's return to 'Grandma's House'."
Nick bent over a little bit. "Nope! I met your folks, I suppose it's fair you meet my Dad... also, the girls in a non-work environment. Hop on and hold on to your butt!" Said Nick as he charged up a Super Jump before rooftop running his way to the NYC Hideout.
***
Justice Tower: Meeting Hall:
Silver Sentry and Nobody were discussing the recent events at the MuTeens hideout with Green Mantle and Chrysalis, when Ananda entered fuming.
"That pervert... as if he'll ever pass the test." Muttered Ananda.
"I guess you butted heads with the GameDude." Said Silver Sentry. "The Muteens called it. Especially after I showed them your picture."
"Kid's competitive. He was huge in various videogame circuits before his mutation. He no longer competes because of 'unfair advantages' from his mutation." Said Nobody. "You pissed him off and he gave you a challenge, didn't he?"
"He wants a fair tryout for all of his team and that we accept those who pass." Said Ananda.
"That seems reasonable." Said Silver Sentry. "Besides, SyBertError is no longer. They have split and are now two different beings. A tryout can help usee something we might've overlooked. That way seeing as they earned it instead of being given to them, might entice them to join."
"But if GameDude proves to be competent enough to be a JF member, I have to become his sex slave. " Replied Ananda.
Nobody sighed. "They warned us about that too!"
Green Mantle looked at Ananda. "You gave your word and now you have to deal with it. Perhaps we should call a meeting with the whole Team and decide whether we should test the MuTeens or not."
---
2 Hours later:
The Active Members of the Justice Force, including Michelangelo were at the Meeting Hall. Silver Sentry and Ananda had put the othwrsup to speed on the situation. Everyone except Ananda agreed that they ALL deserved a fair chance. Chrysalis and Ananda vehemently disagreed with Nick's win condition. The rest of the Justice Forcee disagreed as well until the Turtle Titan asked the question:
"What was his lose condition?"
"Exile from Earth, as long as the MuTeens who pass join the JF." Replied Ananda.
The rest of the Justice Force were shocked by this revelation.
"While it's creepy that he requested using your body as punishment, his lose condition is far worse." Said Chrysalis. "If he wins, you only lose your pride in exchange for wild sex. If he loses he has to give up his dreams, his family, his friends, his life... Your brashness got you in this situation, but, there could be another option."
"Knowing Ni-GameDude, He's probably looking forward cumming all over your dome, so he's bringing his S-game and won'taccept any substitutions... He could choose to accept Chrysalis joining in. Also, I have to sit this one out as I have shared with the MuTeens." Said Turtle Titan as Ananda growled.
"Anyone else aside the Turtle Titan amd Ananda recusing themselves?" Asked Silver Sentry.
"Let's have the tryouts Tomorrow." Said Ananda with a devious grin. "That way he won't able to defile my body." Thought Ananda.
To be continued in Trial of the Muteens