The Lost Clowder: Chapter 2: New World New Genesis

 The Lost Clowder: 
Chapter 2: New World New Genesis 

Drifting in the middle of space and following the Thundercat Flagship from afar was a dull task. It was practically hell on the spaceship as Rusty's duty as pilot had been going on for nearly 12 years. 

《Rusty! *Snarf!* you're getting too close to the Flagship *Snarf!*》 said Snarfest as Rusty pulled back.

"Thanks old buddy! You've been my best friend and companion these past 12 years." Said Rusty as he kept looking at the scanners and noticed a Mutant scout vessel.
"Oh Whiskers!" Muttered Rusty as he did a barrel roll to dodge the Mutant scout ship's attacks. The scout ship kept on Rusty's tail.
"Bi-Board! I can't shake him!" Yelled Rusty. "Snarfest! You have to input the info into the Bi-Board!" Yelled Rusty as the Snarf plush floated around.

《All done!》said Snarfest as Rusty awaited the answer. 《Activate the Mordakka Defense then loop behind the scout ship.》Yelled Snarfest as Rusty unleashed the ship's entire salvo, which  wasn't as impressive and looped behind the ship. The scout ship hit Othellote's ship on the tail and Rusty was able to destroy the scout ship. Spiraling out of control, Rusty tried to reduce the possible damage on entry, but the ship entered the atmosphere at a bad angle.Rusty tried to course correct but He failed horribly. He heard the hiss of a pod opening up as Rusty unbuckled his restraints and let momentum fling him backwards. "Snarfest take the wheel!" Said Rusty as he flung backwards to prevent the others from exiting the capsule, but instead he ended up sealed shut inside his. 

*CRASH!!*

The ship had impacted water and it bounced a few times before crashing into the rocky outcrop of an island. Rusty fell unconscious as his pod finally released the agents for suspension sleep. 

"Grrrrraaaaaaahhhh!" Yelled Othellote as he popped out of his sleep-pod bleeding from his mangled arm as it had gotten pinned when his sleeping pod got horribly dented on impact. 

He quickly tried opening Sphinea's pod and Kalaweddra's as they had medical knowledge and would be able to amputate his arm if needed. He fainted right as he opened Karakarla's... "Whiskers!" Muttered Othellote as he fell in front of Karakarla's pod.

---
Two days later Othellote woke up disoriented. 《I'm alive... No thanks to Jaga. My head. It hurts.》Thought Othellote as he grabbed his head with his right hand and felt the cold metal cooling his head off. "What the Hells!? My Arm!!" Yelled Othellote as Kalaweddra was bringing some fish soup. 

"Lord Othellote's awake!" Exclaimed Kalaweddra as she aided Othellote. "You should be resting now. You nearly died but thanks to Karakarla, Sphinea, Rusty, and me. You're still amongst the living."

"What happened." Said Othellote as he drank some tea that Kalaweddra gave him. 

Rusty entered the makeshift tent with Snarfest on his shoulder.
"RUSTY! YOU'VE GROWN!" Said Othellote. "You must be about 19 or 20 Thunderan years old." 

"You're the only one who noticed, old man. Everyone else thinks I'm still a kid. Isn't that right Snarfest?"  Said Rusty as Snarfest was explaining everything that had happened. Kalaweddra and Othellote looked confused as the stuffed toy wasn't saying anything.

"I see." Said Othellote "You and Snarfest have goven me a lot to think about. While I recover, I entrust you with protecting the girls and helping them with their needs. There is much I want to teach you, Rusty, for I may not have much time in this world." Said Othellote. "I know I can't dissuade you from scouting, but be extremely careful."

Rusty left. Once Kalaweddra mase sure he was outside of Listening range, she said to Othellote:
"Rusty spent all 12 years in isolation. As you can see, he believes Snarfest is real and he speaks to it as if it was his best friend. He has also had his sexual awakening and has been looking at us lustfully. The day after your surgery Karakarla caught him spying on Sphinea. He was playing with himself." Karakarla entered the tent and overheard part of the explanation.

"I feel sorry for the kid, but now that you're awake, you'll NEED to teach him some manners and about consent. While Weddra doesn't mind being groped by him, it's uncomfortable when he gropes me or Sphinea." Said Karakarla. "Anyways, how's the new arm? It wasn't my best work then again, I Don't have a Bengal Forgemaster to aid me, like Bengali." Sighed Karakarla at the thought of the Pale furred Thunderian. 

"Ah, Bengali. I remember the kid... Quiet kid, but studious. Quite talented with normal tools. I can't imagine how great he would've been if he was granted possession of the Hammer of Thundera." Replied Othellote. "Back when he was a kitten, he was already forging some magnificebt tools. In fact, I have one of his earlier works." Othellote pulls out a hunting knife. "The craftsmanship is beyond marvelous. That kod would've gone places had Thundera not been destroyed. Let's have a moment of silence for our lost Thunderian brothers and sisters."

Othellote and Karakarla remaind silent for a while until Sphinea came in. "Oh good, you're awake." Said Sphinea while staring at the blade. "Bengal craftsmanship... some of the best blades in Thundera... I can't believe we're all that's left..."

《Whiskers... We're on a dire situation. I'm dying and we don't know if the Thundercats made it. I still must teach Rusty how to-》Othellote began to groan and punched hos chest before falling unconscious. Karakarla began an attempt to resuscitate him while Sphinea brought an oxygen tank with mask but to no avail. Othellote had died. His body couldn't withstand the emergency operation to save his life.  Kalaweddra entered the tent and gasped when she saw the scene.

---
Rusty returned with Snarfest and was carrying some candy fruit. He saw Othellote asleep in a makeshift pyre and the girls crying. 

"Kalaweddra, why is the old man sleeping there?" Said Rusty as Kalaweddra barely acknowledged his presence. "No Snarfest! That's a LIE!" Screamed Rusty as he ran away crying. 《He can't be dead! Old Othellote can't be dead, he promised me to teach me how to do stuff!》Thought Rusty as he ran through the forest. Not minding his surroundings, Rusty kept running while conflicting emotions clouded his mind. He didn't notice a root and he tripped. This caused him to roll downhill until he stumbled into a cave. Luckily, he wasn't hurt, but the walls were too slippery to climb and the only option was to dive deeper into the cave and hope for a way out.  《Whiskers!》

Popular Posts