The Lost Clowder: a Thundercats story: Chapter 1

 I'm gonna take a small break with MuTeens and do something different for a change: Thundercats. As you might've guessed, the Lost Clowder will deal with a group of Thunderians who were lost after Thundera exploded. 

Chapter 1: Exodus
Chaos erupted in Thundera as the planet began to explode. Various member of the nobility were trying to save themselves and escape the doomed planet in spaceships. Those who weren't Thundercats were left to their own devices. While many understood Jaga's decision, not everyone agreed with it. This was the case with Othellote, a former Thundercat who heavily disagreed with Jaga. Othellote had a much smaller ship of his own and was only able to save four Thunderians other than himself. Karakarla, a technomancer who could communicate with machinery using her Bi-board, who for all intents and purposes was the pilot of the ship. Rusty, a Thunderian child, whose small size and flexibility allowed him to sneak almost anywhere. Sphinea an Alchemist, whose furless skin required her to be fully covered in speacialized clothing, as the elements could harm her sensitive skin easily. Last but not least Kalaweddra, a food connoisseur with a scat fetish. 

《Crap! After all my talk about Jaga being a self-serving prick, all I managed to save was 2 less people than him. Then again, my ship barely fits 10 people, but with the modifications for the pods, they only fit 5.》Thought Othellote. "Hurry! I said bring only the essentials. We have no time!" 

Carrying a few bags of Sphinea's belongings Rusty whined: "Don't look at me, gramps! Granny here is the one bringing all of this crap!"

Sphinea hissed at Rusty. "All that 'crap' is what will ensure that we can make our new environment more hospitable to us. Unlike that hideous abomination of a stuffed snarf."

"Hey! Snarfest is the only thing I have left from my family!" Replied Rusty as he dropped Sphinea's stuff on the ship's cargo space before crying.

"Now,now, Rusty! Don't cry now." said Kalaweddra as she hugged Rusty squeezing his head on her chest. The young Thunderian calmed down. 

"You are aware that Rusty was fake crying so you could put his face between your breasts, Kalaweddra. Right?" Replied Sphinea.

"If my breasts bring him comfort, he can use them as he pleases. Not all of us had the luxury of servants or a lavish life and I'm willing to share with the less fortunate." Replied Kalaweddra.

"Just get on the ship we need to take off  NOW!!" Yelled Karakarla as Othellote began shoving everyone inside. 

*Krakaboom!* 

The Mutants shot down all the ships with evacuating Thunderians. The quintet saw this with terror in their eyes.

"They're shooting everything but the Royal Flagship! They really were after the eye!" Said Othellote as he saw the ships fall. 

"Bi-board, don't fail me now." Muttered Karakarla as she took off and activated an experimental cloaking device she had been working on with Sphinea. 

Success! The quintet passed the Mutant blockade. 

"Karakarla, tail the Royal flagship from afar as they might hold part of the key to our survival." Said Othellote. "We all have an important role to play." 《Knowing Jaga, his ship is loaded with men and no women.》Thought Othellote.

"I must assume that you selecting only women as your crew was part of a 'copulate to repopulate' strategy."  Said Sphinea amusedly.

"If that was the plan, then you would've been left behind, granny!" Muttered Rusty.

"I'm fifteen, you know!" Exclaimed Sphinea. 

"Wait I'm fifteen too! I turn Sixteen in two weeks." Exclaimed Kalaweddra.

"I'm sixteen." Said Karakarla. "Old Man, did you bring us to breed with you?" Snarled Karakarla. 

"Hah!" Othellote Chortled as he removed his garments showing his mangled genitalia. "I was Castrated by the Mutants and they shredded my penis. If it wasn't for the Sphin clan Alchemists and Jaguar clan sorcerers, I wouldn't be standing here. Your only chance at suitable mates lie in the Royal Flagship, or you wait ten years until Rusty Matures physically and mentally to be suitable."

"That's not funny Gramps!" Yelled Rusty.

"That's OK Rusty! Big Sis Kalaweddra will teach you what you have to do when you grow up!" Said Kalaweddra while rubbing her breasts on Rusty's face.

"Othellote, your plan may have hit a snag, as I am not attracted to men." Said Sphinea.

《By Jaga, we ARE DOOMED!》 Though Othellote.

---
The quintet followed the Flagship and the Mutant Mothership from afar, once the skirmish was over and the damaged Flagship was able to lose the Mutants, Karakarla attempted to get close to the Flagship.

"Karakarla, Don't." Said Othellote."We can't risk being spotted by the Mutants, who will most likely be back. Instead try piggybacking off their scanners."

"You're pretty knowledgeable of the Flagship... then again you WERE a Thundercat. Why did you quit?" Asked Karakarla.

"A series of disagreements with Jaga. Before Grune went rogue, I agreed with him that Thundera had become too complacent with peaceful times and that we must prepare. I disagreed with Grune's Might makes Right approach. As punishment, Jaga sent me off-world for a diplomatic mission." Said Othellote. "I fell through a wormhole and ended up in another galaxy. Mutants from Plun-Darr were helping a group of criminals to conquer that galaxy. I ended up helping a group of Men and women made of flesh and metal. Like our Thundercats, they uphold a code of honor and were bringing Justice and Order to galaxies ruled by chaos and lawlessness. They were the ones who gave me my Blasters and my Guitar." I taught one of them how to use my gravibolos and how to construct them. On my journey home, I was captured by the Mutants and you saw the price I paid." Said Othellote sadly. "I returned home less of a man, dying and once spared, I find that Grune was exiled, my betrothed married another and had a child and her child had a child, most of my friends had died. My family was gone. The last of the Ocel clan, an old Castrato... To make matter worse our planet was dying and its destruction imminent. Meanwhile Jaga was more interested in protecting the Eye of Thundera than the people of Thundera."

"So that old fart left all of us to die for a stupid sword?" Asked Rusty.

"Precisely, my dear boy. I could not believe my ears when Jaga made the official Statement. What's worse was that Lord Claudius agreed. Of course, his kid, Lion-O was going to be spared from the destruction. Jaga, Grune, they're two sides of the same coin. I spit on them, but unfortunately, the survival of the Thunderian race now relies on you three, the men on the Royal Flagship and any females aboard the Royal Flagship, assuming Jaga thought ahead... and Rusty once he's older." Explained Othellote.

"I see why you have such distaste for the Thundercats. Perhaps Prince Lion-O could grow to become a suitable leader." Said Karakarla.

"I've met the young Prince. If he ever grows to be competent, I'll become Rusty's sex slave." Said Sphinea as she rolled her eyes. 

"They have found a habitable planet, but it's roughly 12 lightyears from here. Old Man, you HAVE to spend all 12 years in the sleep-pod. We can't risk you getting way too old. Everyone else will have to alternate 1 year outside the pod until we reach our destination." Said Karakarla. "We'll age two or three years at the most."

"Why?" Asked Rusty. "Why not pick just one person and they go all the trip? All that switching around is bound to cause issues."

"Because if anyone of us girls stays out, she'd be in her late twenties when we reach the planet and that reduces her fertility window drastically." Replied Kalaweddra. "And if you already think Sphinea is old and saggy now, at 27 she's going to be a cadaver."

"Then again, no one here trusts leaving you alone for 12 years, Rusty." Remarked Karakarla. "It's the one year intervals alone and that scares me."

"You heard the ladies, Rusty. The first year is yours since you're so eager to prove yourself."  Said Othellote as he entered the Sleep-pod. "The fate of our people is in your hands, Rusty." 

"Don't be afraid, the artificial gravity will be deactivated on the entire ship as a power saving measure. Only the training platform will have gravity and you must spend at least an hour daily on it for exercise. If there's an emergency follow the Bi-board's advice and if it's a DIRE LIFE OR DEATH EMERGENCY only then you can release one of us from the sleep-pod." Explained Karakarla as she ensured Sphinea and Kalaweddra were secure in their pods. "See you in a year Kitten." Karakarla sealed herself in the pod and entered Sleep.

"Well, Snarfest, it's you and me and the vastness of space." Said Rusty as he sat on the Pilot's seat.

Hours turned to days, days turned to week, weeks turned to months and months gave way to a year. 

"Finallyyyyyyyyyy!" Exclaimed Rusty as he glided towards Karakarla's pod. It wouldn't open. He pulled the emergency release handle and nothing. He tried again and nothing
 Same thing happened with Sphinea and Kalaweddra's pods. He even tried Othellote's pod and nothing...

"Whiskers!!" Exclaimed Rusty as tears began floating out his eyes.

Popular Posts