MuTeens Gaiden 2010: The Final Fight: part 2
MuTeens Gaiden 2010:
The Final Fight: part 2:
Dregg's battle arena:
Nick, Ashley, and Barbara had finished giving a warning to alien races about invading Earth being a bad idea. The Announcer Robot whispered something on Nick's ear.
"Wait, I HAVE TO FIGHT MY TIME TRAVELING SON NOW!?" Said Nick Angrily. He quickly slapped the back of Elodeon's head. "Way to go, Trunks..." said Nick Sarcastically as the robots prepared the arena once more.
Nick simply stood there. "What are you waiting for, Boy? An invitation? Unleash your daddy issues at me!" Elodeon punched Nick. "Is that all you got, Boy!"
"Stop calling me Boy! I'm older than you!" Said Elodeon angrily as he kept punching Nick.
"In the future, Boy... right now we're in the present for all we know I can make you fade from existence if I punch myself in the dick, Boy!" Said Nick. "Since I am your father, you will always be, Boy."
"Why aren't you fighting back!?" Exclaimed Elodeon angrily. "Fight me, old man!"
"Now listen here, Boy! I'm younger than you. The only reason I'm not fighting is that I won't be the guy who beats up his son on television across the universe. Besides I've had 13 chances to end your life. I just chose not to. I'll prove it to you." Said Nick as he pulled a vial of paint. "Starting now, I'll mark you with every time I could kill you with this paint. Every opening will earn you a stain on your suit." Elodeon charged at Nick who dodged and painted the back of Elodeon's neck. Streaming tried another hook but Nick caged painted Elodeon's crotch. Elodeon went for a roundhouse where Elodeon's femoral vein area got paint. The pattern of elodeon attacking with Nick countering kept going until Nick said:
"Ran out of paint, Boy now look at all the pink zones of death on you."
"Goddammit!" Yelled Elodeon. "You beat me old man... You are not the payaso I thought you were."
"Oh no, I AM A CLOWN... just the most badass clown in the Universe. Trust me, you don't want me to get serious." Said Nick. "So, now, Mr. Announcer, since Streaming accepted his defeat, can you guys leave and nver return with evil intent?" Said Nick.
"The winner of the Tournament is the GameDude and for his reward, Earth is now free from Lord Dregg's forces!" Said the announcer as they began teleporting everyone back to where they were before being summoned by Dregg.
***
Central Park:
The heroes were teleported back to Central Park and there was an impromptu celebration by the people of New York. Nick had saved the Earth. Some reporters had flocked to the scene including April.
"GameDude! What can you tell us about this tournament?" Said a Reporter.
"What was the deal with the weird alien speech you, AI, and Mary Sue gave there." Said another reporter.
Nick took a deep breath and signaled the rest of the heroes to stand with him.
"*I* didn't defeat Dregg and stopped the invasion... *We* did. I mean, the Turtles, the Mutanimals, the Justice Force, The MuTeens, and my Time Traveler Son from the future played a role on this victory. Due to certain contracts, in depth-answers will be delivered through the proper channels." Said Nick. "Basically riffing on Doctor Who and stating the Earth is protected in some common aluen languages. Again, our sponsors require that we deal with detailed interviews through the proper channels.
The reporters moved on to ask Silver Sentry about the events. "The Justice Force did play its part in the tournament, but the main stratagem was a creation of Miss Mary Sue and GameDude, who were the first to know about Dregg's scheme. In any case I have to go. There's a fire in Midtown and firefighters can't get to all the pwople trapped." Said Silver Sentry as he flew away with Chrysalis following. Meyalhead hitched a ride on Ananda's domebot, which she had repaired during the final matches. The Mutanimals and Turtles had taken that moment to vanish as well.
"Not so fast, Mister Cade!" Said April angrily. "You need to return to your Grandma's place right now!" Said April as she kept poking Nick with her finger.
"Jenny, cut that out." Said Nick.
"That was actually Miss O'Neil who is doing that. I gave her manual override as she requested." Said Jenny before taking the Channel 6 van and morphing it into a 1994 Dodge Viper.
Barbara sighed and flew away. SyBert, Natsumi, and Ashley left as well. Only Nick and Elodeon were standing there.
"So, this is it then, Elodeon?" Said Nick. "You accomplished your mission Soldier. Judgment Day was averted. You can go home." Nick opened his arms and Elodeon hugged him. "You're a good kid... Sorry I was kinda dead and my corpse was kept undead inside a killer robot and couldn't be a father to you."
"I'm sorry about thinking you were scum." Said Elodeon.
"It's OK. You're not the first Cade with Daddy Issues." Said Nick before Elodeon entered a Port-a-Potty. "Please Tell me that Licia didn't make a TURDIS."
"Bishop called it the same!" Said Elodeon.
"Time Und Relative Dimensions In Space. A Doctor Who Reference. I fucking love Licia." Said Nick. "I guess I'll see you in 20 years."
Elodeon got in the Port-a-Potty and once inside he went back home. Nick waved his son goodbye with a grin. "I never asked who his mother was."
***
Abueobed's house: 20 years from now: hangar:
The TURDIS appeared inside the Hangar. There a 15 year old girl with long hair was waiting for him alongside her a fat balding man in his early 40s and a chubby redhead with white streaks on her hair.
"Surprise... betcha you're disappointed in your old man now." Said Nick. "15 years of peace and eating the Wagner-Rodriguez food without actually working out can do this to you." Said Nick before using his power and turning into a more heroic muscular version with a full head of graying hair. "Of course I can still look heroic, but that form I can't keep 24/7. Babs only changes hers to match with me. She's a total MILF, but I keep forgetting you're dickless... also, you weren't born on this timeline."
Elodeon gasped in shock "What do you mean I wasn't born?"
"It means, that by altering the past, you no longer exist, dear brother!" A young girl with silver hair said. "Theoretically speaking you're the male version of me, My'lee H'nah Cade."
Elodeon was aghast. He was a man out of time.
He jumped into the TURDIS and went back in time. With every return, My'lee was still the result. Her appearance changed, but Nick and Tribble always ended up with a girl. With this last trip, My'lee ended up looking more human than Neutrino. Before leaping into the tome Machine Alicia smashed it with a loader robot.
"Kiddo, if you keep dicking around with the timeline, you could destroy the Earth. We already had one scare like that with your old man trying to change a fixed point." Said Alicia. An athletic looking Nick, but with graying hair walked towards Elodeon. "Boy, you should be happy that the timeline hasn't erased you. Think about it. Your timeline was erased. You weren't because you were anchored in a nexus point. Unlike fixed points in time, which cannot be changed; Nexus points are malleable points in time that are very important for the timeline. They allow for some rule-breaking. Case in point, your own existence. If you had radically changed the timeline outside a nexus point, you would've faded from this timeline. That's probably why my counterpart from your timeline sent you specifically for the Tournament."
"So what do I do now?" Said Elodeon.
"Vivir la vida, cabrón!" Said Nick. "See the world. I know, Myle! Take your transcontinuity 'brother' to see Trib! She often wondered what would it have been to have a son!" Added Nick."Tell your Mom that I'm coming tomorrow. O and M... the other kind will be later."
"Will you finally let me join?" Said My'lee excitedly.
"Only if your mother allows it." Said Nick.
Barbara hugged My'lee as she smiled. "I'll make sure this happens. Your first time should be with your father." Barbara said Telepathically. "Also, Don't expect Elodeon to do anything. He was castrated and has an aversion to sex."
My'lee and Elodeon walked through the transmat.
Succubus Love Nest:
Nick arrives to the building where Marilith greeted him.
☆"Master! Your Daemonese has gotten a lot better. Of course, Miss Ashley's the better cunning linguist..."☆ "The girls are waiting. They're a nice bunch. We wouldn't mind having them around in a non-sexual way. Except Irma... We most definitely WANT to have an Irma-centric orgy." Said Marilith with a smile.
"Thanks Marilith. I must assume everything went swimmingly." Replied Nick. The demon receptionist nodded. "Me fui." Said Nick as he hit the elevator. As soon as he reached the top The Maraviglia Twins were waiting for him.
They hugged and kissed him before slapping him.
"Nick, you asshole! You could've put the Earth in danger!" Said both Alicia and Carlotta.
"It all worked out." Said Nick. "We saved the world all hail the Maraviglia butts that motivated me to push through." Said Nick as he kissed both Carlotta and Alicia's butts. "But first, I need to eat and sleep for at least 3 hours. Then, Lotta, it's time!" Nick knocked on Ashley's door and Darcy popped up. She hugged Nick and gave him a peck on the mouth before backing down and apologizing.
"I'm so sorry! I just lost control for a moment there. I didn't mean to..." stammered Darcy.
"It's OK. I'm strong, fast, and fresh from the fight." Said Nick "Where is your sister?"
"Darla locked herself in the bedroom. I don't think she wants to talk to you." Replied Darcy as Nick knocked at the door.
"Darla... let's talk." Said Nick.
"Go Away!" Exclaimed Darla.
"Darla, please let's talk things out. If you want we can do it through the door." Said Nick. "I kinda saved the world, so I think that having a talk is the least ANYONE could do as an act of gratitude for not letting an evil alien tyrant enslave humanity. If you don't want to talk, at least listen." Said Nick as he sat with his back to the door. "Do you hate me? Please be honest." Said Nick.
"I'm afraid of you." Said Darla. "My fears were cemented when you turned into a monster. The rage and hatred in your eyes... how delighted you were by inflicting damage on Rat King. It was terrifying." Said Darla.
"I understand. I am a monster. I became one when my Mother died. My soul was shattered and I spread the fragments over the Atlantic as I spread my Mom's ashes." Said Nick. "I began a journey to rebuild my soul the moment I began accepting the girls who ground me. The girls who have taken residence within my heart. Their love for me and my love for them are what has healed my soul and keeps healing it until I am no longer a monster and they become much better versions of themselves." Said Nick. "But that sounds like a lot of Young Adult Romance novel bullshit. You see, uh... Darcy is important to Ashley. You are important to Darcy. Ashley is important to me. Darcy is important to me. YOU are important to me."
"You said a big bunch of nothing." Replied Darla. "Just tell me the truth of how you really feel!"
"What do you want me to say!?" Asked Nick. "I find you hot? Well, yeah you're hot. I'd say you're hotter than Darcy, but that's just the shallow stuff. I want to establish a connection with you. To see you beyond your sexy body... I mean it. You're Darcy's sister and Darcy is dating my sister, so we are very likely to see more of each other. Better get along, dontcha' think? But right now I'm starving and I need to sleep. Hopefully our next chat might be face to face. Later!" Said Nick as he left to crash. He grabbed two bread slices, slathered some Whiz and accompanied it with sone passion fruit juice before crawling to bed.
---
Three hours later:
Nick woke up to a sloppy blowjob. Whoever was under the sheets didn't have much experience, but she was eager. As Nick pulled the sheets, he saw Carlotta attacking his rod with her mouth. Now uncovered, Carlotta pulled herself from Nick's dick with a loud pop! "Nico, hai detto in tre ore che era ora e tre ore sono passate. Fai l'amore con me." Said Carlotta before returning to suck Nick's dick.
"Lotta, stop." Said Nick. Carlotta looked confused. "Strip and sit on my face before you return to your favorite lollipop." Said Nick. "I feel like I'm about to reach the Promised Land." Carlotta was blushing.
"Don't look!" Said Carlotta.
"I have to, Lotta. Otherwise, I won't be able to properly please you." Said Nick. "I want to return the favor." Carlotta sat on Nick's face as he began kissing her thighs.
*knock! knock!*
"I'm a bit busy at the moment, come back in an hour or later!" Said Nick before returning to lick Carlotta's nether region.
*knock! knock!*
"Can't right now. I'm busy.!" Said Nick. Carlotta collapsed as her orgasm hit and Nick followed shortly.
"Whoa..." said Carlotta before sitting up and playing with nick's dick.
"Lotta, lie down and spread your legs." Said Nick as he prepared to penetrate Carlotta. He carefully put the tip inside Carlotta's eager opening when the someone lnocked on the door again.
*knock knock*
"Can't answer, busy!" Said Nick annoyed, before fully penetrating Carlotta.
"Oh God! Yes, Nicola!" Exclaimed Carlotta as Aurora tackled toe door.
"I won't let you corrupt both my daughters!" Yelled Aurora as Carlotta kept pushing her hips towards Nick.
"Zia-Mamma!" Said Carlotta as she kept bucking her hips. "Io voglio Nicola. Ha il mio cuore, la mia anima e la mia figa."
"At least stop fucking!" Said Aurora angrily as she drew her blaster.
"Moooooooooom!" Exclaimed Alicia. "What the fuck are you doing!? Get out of here and leave Nick and Lotta alone!"
"I said, get off my daughter, you fucking pervert!" Exclaimed Aurora. Mr. Cade heard the commotion and CQC'd his wife before covering his eyes.
"Hurry it up and get dressed, since we're gonna have another uncomfortable family chat... at MY place. By the way, Barbara and Ashley sent everyone else home " Said Mr. Cade as he picked up Aurora and took her home.
***
Cade residence:
Nick, Alicia, and Carlotta arrived to the Cade residence. The three were silent and before the door opened. Mr.Cade was waiting for them. Aurora was angry, fuming in the living room. The moment she saw Nick, she leapt towards him and punched him in the face. She began to scream at Nick about how it was wrong of him to sleep woth her daughters, but the moment she called Carmen a Demon whore, Nick saw red.
"Shut the FUCK UP, Aurora! Don't you dare talk ill of my Mom again or I'll KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND!" Said Nick angrily as his hair shone bright red. "You've had some beef against me since forever and you've been trying to get rid of me. I've tolerated your bullshit long enough and it ends now. You threatened to shoot me in my own house. Both Carlotta and Alicia have been in love with me for years and they've accepted my love for them. Both of them are adults and they can choose who they want to spend their life with." Nick's hair began to return to normal. "Licia's been in love with me since we first met. Carlotta's feelings developed later, but distance was what made the relationship take longer to develop. But I figured it out... Your anger and hatred towards me is jealousy. You can't stand that your daughters can have their way with me, but you can't. Old man, I'm sorry to tell you that your wife wants to use her holes to drain my cum."
Aurora got beet red and began berating Mr. Cade. "How can you let your son say such things!?" Exclaimed Aurora. "He thinks I'm an incestuous whore like his-"
"Don't even finish that thought, Honey." Said Mr.Cade."Or I'll be the one to slap you. Don't try to act all righteous, since you have a dark secret... Aurora Marie Maraviglia neé Porter of New York City was originally Bessie Mae Lipton from Mobile Alabama. Was put up for adoption because her Mother was her sister and her dad was her uncle and grandpa."
"When did you find out about that?" Said Aurora ashamed.
"After we broke up due to Bishop's interference." Replied Mr.Cade. "You know what, let's call Neronica, since her psychic abilities can reveal the truth."
"Wait, so Grandma Theophania and Grandpa Mark are not my real grandparents? I mean biologically speaking." Said Alicia. "So any living relatives?"
Mr.Cade furrowed his brow. "Aurora has a younger brother. Todd. He's been arrested a few times for child molesting... He has an Alice in Wonderland fetish." Alicia's eyes widened.
"No way..." said Alicia Carlotta hugged Aurora for a moment.
"Mom. I love Nicola and he loves me. I don't care about anything else." Said Carlotta. "Yes I have to share him with lots of people, but I accepted it. We're not bound by blood, so it's OK. Please don't ruin us." Carlotta hugged Nick. "You abandoned me as a baby with my paternal aunt, so choosing Nicola over you is easy. So, your move."
Aurora looked defeated. "There's no need to call Neronica. It's the Devil Children's fault!! They've been using their demon powers on all of us! Creeping inside our heads. The stupid whore did that-
*slap!*
"You have no right to keep insulting Nicola's Mom! She isn't here to defend herself!" Said Carlotta angrily. "Stop blaming your issues on others! There's no 'demon power making you do what you Don't want to do', so stop putting the blame where it doesn't belong. Just accept that you want to have sex with Nicola!"
"And Ashley!" Said Ashley as she popped out of Alicia's cellphone. "She said Devil Children, plural so that includes me!" Ashley pointed her finger in an accusatory manner at Aurora. "Did you had any impure thoughts about Nick and me? Not necessarily at the same time. Because I've had a shitton of impure thoughts about you. You were my lesbian awakening... well you and Mamacita Cortés scissoring was my first lesbian famtasy." Said Ashley while running her thighs together.
"Yes." Said Aurora defeated. "He reminds me so much of Nick, my Nick, Nick Sr. when he was younger. Summer of 1996, My parents, the Porters, moved to Italy due to a job related issue. My father was a CIA agent who worked with the EPF, which is how I got involved with Bishop. Eventually, I was involved in convincing Dr. Aldo Maraviglia to create a Supersoldier Serum, that's when I reunited with Nick sr. and found out he had gotten married as well. Aldo became jealous and tampered with the formula causing Nick to age rapidly fast. While I love Nick Cade, ever since Ray entered his teenage years, he was the spitting image of the boy I loved." Said Aurora. "Now he looks just like my Nick looked before Aldo tampered with his genes and it awakens my lust."
"But it's fantasy. I get it. When I was a teen I dreamt of being sexually assaulted by Tiffani Thiessen, Lark Voorhees, and Elizabeth Berkeley" said Mr.Cade but I never acted upon it. So, fantasizing about my son, may sound off, but it's fantasy.
"I may have eaten his cum a few times." Said Aurora as both Cades looked confused.
---
Cade residence six years ago:
Nick woke up and found his underwear full of semen. "Crap! Not again!" Thought Nick as he ran to the bathroom. He didn't notice Aurora on the hallway as he entered the bathroom, tossed his soiled briefs in the hamper and streaked back to his room. Aurora entered the bathroom.
"I hope he didn't shart himself and ditched the underwear in the hamper." Thought Aurora. When she opened the hamper, the strong scent of cum hit her nose. She picked the soiled briefs and thick globs of semen were coating the piece of clothing. "I've never seen that much cum in one go. He really Must've been backed up." Thought Aurora as she unconsciously began sucking on the soiled underpants. "He really needs to eat more pineapple." Thought Aurora before realizong what she was doing.
"He's your stepson! What the hell are you doing!?" Aurora thought, but kept sucking on the underpants until the cum was gone. A moist patch appeared on her own underwear. Aurora decided to do Laundry in the middle of the night before returning to her bedroom and touch herself thinking about her stepson's cum.
---
"I then had a twisted idea in my mind. I did everything in my power to ensure that Ray kept masturbating a lot in hopes that I could taste his cum again. Problem is that he never saw the signs. Ashley did though." Said Aurora. "The idea of corrupting a young girl made me moist, but Ashley was too blunt and by the time I was reqdy to act upon it, she was in the explosion."
"¡Coño! ¿De veras querías engañarme con MI HIJO? No me hables Aurora." Said Mr.Cade. "We're getting Divorced. You want to be happy with my Son, fine! I'm going for a drive. When I come back, There better be nothing of Queen's Knight in this house. That's right. AURORA is dead to me. I shall be a professional with Queen's Knight when dealing with Epf/MuTeens stuff." Mr.Cade turned to Nick.
"Nicolás. I'm not mad at you. I just feel betrayed by Queen's Knight. I won't be mad at you if you take her into your harem, because I know your biggest power is your heart. I know despite the explosive relationship between you two, you care about her. You are Captain Saveaho afterall."
"Out of respect to my Bio dad, while Aurora is technically a free agent I'd abstain from fulfilling a big fantasy of mine." Said Ashley.
"Mom, you suck and not in a good way!" Said Alicia. "Nick can she stay with Marilith, just so she can have a safe roof over her head?"
"Great... more family drama. Hurry up and pick your stuff Aurora, since you got to be gone before the old man returns." Said Nick sadly. "I gotta catch up with the old man. Ash, take over this." Nick went after his dad.
"Dad, wait!" Said Nick. "Shotgun... as in riding shotgun on the passanger side."
"I know what riding shotgun is. But, I must assume that this 'spending tine with your old man' has something to do with Queen's Knight." Said Mr.Cade as he got in the General Lee.
"¿En serio comemierda? ¿De cuando acá tú ves los Dukes of Hazzard?" Said Nick.
"Simple. I'd rather have bad memories in Geberal Lee than sully KITT." Replied Mr. Cade.
"The Feeny car must be protected." Said both Cades before laughing.
"Carm and I sheltered you way too much and made a Xennial out of you." Said Mr.Cade. "I miss her... your Mom. I was an idiot. I thought I was protecting her, but I was a coward who ran away. I didn't want to see her looking so frail. That's why I accepted your anger and hatred towards me. I deserve it." Said Mr.Cade with teary eyes. "Aurora was my childhood sweetheart, but I did fall in love with Carm and I love her too. You know better than anyone how to love more than one woman with all your heart and soul... Mr. Space Prince..."
"It wasn't until Barbara opened my eyes, that I didn't realize that." Replied Nick. "I thought of you as a homewrecking philandering asshole. For years I dreamed of cucking you. Now I realize that my mind wasn't playing tricks and Aurora was indeed trying to get fucked by me. This is heavy!"
"Hah! We surely have a fucked up life thanks to Bishop... if it wasn't for Bishop and Final Fantasy VII, you wouldn't have been here. Carm and I bonded over Final Fantasy VII and 80s TV. Maybe I'll tell you some other time about my Adventures as an EPF rookie Agent*some other time...
*=Trouble an EPF Teens sidestory.
Bishop tends to recruit his key agents before Adulthood. Makes it easier to mold them to his liking. Also helps when your coming to America is based on a Scientist parent defecting and bringing over Alien secrets from Cuba and the former Soviet Union." Said Mr.Cade.
"So, this is it? You're getting divorced?" Asked Nick.
"To be honest, this had a few years in the making." Replied Mr.Cade. "Her flip-flopping attitude towards you was an issue. My illegitimate kids didn't help the issue, even if they were conceived during my time with Carm. She wanted to have a kid with me, but after Natsumi was born, I had a vasectomy... for your mom's sake. We couldn't risk another pregnancy woth her weakening health and Cancer... Aurora found out about the vasectomy around the time you came to live with me." Mr.Cade sighed. "What do you say, we go to Coney Island... it's something Carm always wanted to do, but..."
"Nah. It wouldn't be fair to Mom... but how about doing some Vigilantism at Central Park? Nothing clears my head like beating the shit out of criminals." Said Nick.
"It's on like Donkey Kong!" Said Mr. Cade.
***
Central Park night:
After beating up a small grpup of criminals, bith Cades were laughing when a screeching sound put both Cades on edge.
"What in Doctor Who References is going on here?" Said Mr.Cade as a new TURDIS appeared.
Out of it came out Elodeon wearing an outfit that looked like a cross between the 6th Doctor and Willy Wonka. Next to him a silver haired girl with slightly pointed ears, a Blonde girl with glasses and a green skinned girl with dyed blue braided hair.
"Dad, Gramps, we have a lot to talk about." Said Elodeon. "Where is Aurora?"