Rise of the MuTeens 14: Christmas Special

 Rise of the MuTeens:
Chapter 14: The Christmas Special

MuTeens NYC HQ: December 23:
The MuTeens, The Cades, The Ruiz-Reids, Doctor Joaquina, Tribble, Sarah, April, Irma, Bianca, Julio, Clan Hamato, Casey, Carter, Darcy, and Darla were gathered on the makeshift dining hall for a Christmas dinner. Barbara stood in front of a podium. She clinked her glass.

"May I have your attention please." She said as everyone turned towards her. "As you all may be aware, Christmas is in two days. But about 4 years ago, Lord Dregg invaded, but was repelled by our friends from Clan Hamato and Mr. Carter Dawson. Well, Dregg is back. He hasn't revealed himself to the public, but he's coming for a second whooping." Said Barbara. "While we're confident that between Clan Hamato, the Mutanimals, the Justice Force, and us MuTeens, we have a decent force to repel the invasion, we're not gods. We can't fully focus on the fight if we're also worried about our non-combatant loved ones. Well, GameDude has gracefully let us use a property he has within a pocket dimension that can accommodate you. Think of it as a small vacation. You will be protected by 3 Former EPF Agents, not to mention an army of female warriors like the Amazons." 

"The return of Dregg, like Hell I'm going to miss that!" Said April. Nick laughed. "You will miss it but you won't... Jenny! Come on out!" Exclaimed Nick as Jenny came looking like April.

"Like I said, like Hell I'm going to miss the Return of Dregg! That's the scoop of the Century! I can't believe that you'd want me to sit this one out!" Said Jenny as April looked annoyed.

"Really Nick, an AI Barbie? You'd think no one would notice?" Said April. "What do you think will happen when someone asks AI Barbie something only I know?" 

"Licia, your turn!" Said Nick. Alicia simply pulled out her phone. A very merry unbirthday begins to play out of Nick's pocket. "Really Licia?" Said Nick. "Alright. Irma will be gone on Vacation, Jenny will be playing the role of April, but April will be in constant communication WITH Jenny. Ananda and Doc Dome made two robots based on Tío Julio and Sarah in order to keep up appearances. Only Tío Julio's will require some small updates before it's ready. The Domebot AI operates all the motor functions. The verbal interactions will be up to you." 

"The bots can operate on their own, but it's the human component that scares me." Said Alicia. "This is illegally reverese engineered technology that we're using and if you screw up, it will bring forth DEEP CAVITY SEARCHES... SHOULDER DEEP KIND by our local chapter of the MIB. Let's say that you don't want to be in Bishop's shit list." Said Alicia creepily. "Anyway, let's celebrate Christmas earlier because reasons! Let's eat!"

Nick helped Tribble to the table who was looking rather grumpy, but ahe mellowed out once Nick kissed her forehead. Halfway throughout dinner, the Transmat activated with Dask, Zak, and Kala popping out.

"King Zenter sent us to pick up Princess Tribble as her delivery time is near!" Said Dask

"But Christmas..." said Tribble. "Niklas! I don't want to go!" Nick looked somber.

"Trib, your Dad is right. It's safer for you to give birth to our kid on Dimension X." Said Nick. "In fact, I did ask Queen Gizzla about Neutrino childbirth and based on what she told me, I agreed that Dimension X is safer for you and our baby. Also, with you out of Earth, I can focus on stopping Dregg for good."  

Tribble was angry and Nick followed her. "Trib... I'm not sorry. I'm going with you." Said Nick as a blinding flash filled the room and Nick instinctively put himself between Tribble and the flashbamg's origins.

"Oh no, Nicholas Raymond Cade, you're staying on Earth as Princess Tribble returns home." Said the mysterious attacker. "Fate has other plans for you. Don't even think about using VG Logic, as my flashbang negates your abilities." The attacker placed the barrel of his gun on Nick's forehead. As Nick's vision returned, he saw his attacker, a silver haired man possibly in his early 30s with a mechanical arm. He was wearing an EPF Uniform with no insignias and his outfit had loads of pouches like a Liefeldian Nightmare. 

"You cannot leave Earth, Cade." Said Elodeon. "Now Neutrinos go home and make sure the Baby she is carrying is safe. The fate of Earth AND Dimension X lies in her womb."

The Neutrinos left with a pouty Tribble while Elodeon kept his guns aimed at Nick.

"The way you spoke, please tell me you're not a time traveler from the future that happens to be my son..." said Nick. Elodeon remained silent. "Oh great I'm Cyclops now... Please tell me your name isn't Streaming..."

Elodeon looked confused. "My name is Nicholas Elodeon Cade. I am your Half Neutrino son." Said Elodeon as he lowered his weapons.

"Wait wait wait... Nickelodeon Cade?" Said Nick. "I never thought I'd be THAT evil."

"Actually, that was Grandpa Zenter's idea. His first name was chosen after you and Elodeon is the name of an old Neutrino King." Replied Elodeon.

"My grandson looks more like me than my own son." Said Mr. Cade. "But still, time travel shenanigans never end well. We could have a Back to the Future time travel where..." Mr. Cade kept droning on and on about sci-fi time travel.
Elodeon looked bored out of his mind.

"Does grandpa always drone about things like that?" Asked Elodeon. Ashley laughed. "Kid, Cade men LOVE their sci-fi... just don't mention Squaresoft RPGs in front of your dad and you'll be safe... or Shenmue." 

"In any case, we need to know why Streaming is here in the past." Said Nick. 

"Dregg is coming in three days and he will conquer the Earth once he takes you and Auntie Barbara and makes you his slaves..."

"Perhaps the same could be said of all religi-Ow! Why did you do that Ash!" Said Nick as he rubbed his rips from the elbow jab that Ashley gave him. 

"Your time traveler son is talking about your death and you're quoting Castlevania? For fuck's sake, Nick!" Exclaimed Ashley. 

"As I was saying, you were taken out by Dregg before he starts hosting a Fighting Tournament for the sake of the Earth." Said Elodeon. 

Ashley began playing the 90s Mortal Kombat movie theme as Nick stared daggers at her. "At least mine makes sense and it's still in-line with the conversation." Said Ashley. "So, you know any of the contestants? Duh, of course you do! You're from the future and I have to guess you came back all Terminator and Tuhminated most of the bad guys with the idea of puttong the odds on pro-Earth Kombatants to fight Dreck!" 

"It was your idea in the first place. That's what you told Auntie Alicia after you split from the MuTeens many years ago for me, eventually for you. After Auhtie Darcy got Aerith'd" said Elodeon as Ashley's eyes widened.

"Darce, now more than ever I NEED you to stay with Marilith." Said Ashley. "Trust me. Shit will get way too real if you don't. Please know this, I love you and I HAVE TO STAY AND FIGHT in order to protect you. I don't  have a ring, but I will once we beat Dreck and I'll properly ask you to be my wife." Said Ashley as she knelt in front of Darcy. She squealed and got flustered.

"Yes." Said Darcy. "Yes, Ashley, yes!" 

"Yes to taking shelter at Marilith or to my marriage proposal?" Asked Ahley.

"Yes!" Replied Darcy. "To both! Yes!" She kissed Ashley passionately. She then got to Ashley's ear and whispered. "If we get married, do I still get to be part of the harem, or does that disqualifies me?" 

"Yes, you still get to be part of 'the family' if you marry Ashley." Said Barbara telepathically.

"This is heavy, doc." Said Mr. Cade. "I'm a grandfather, one of my little girls is getting married and I may outlive my son." 

"Cade, your life keeps getting weirder and weirder, and I'm Mostly Metal with a little real..." said Redd. "Nick Jr. I need to speak with you. Baby girl, this also concerns you."  Barbara's eyes widened.

"That's my cue to leave... Streaming out!" Said Elodeon.

"Wait! Don't use the codename Streaming! That was a Joke!" Replied Nick.

Elodeon sighed. "How about Chrono Trigger since I'm a time traveling gunslinger."

"That's even worse!" Said Nick "Time Ranger is a bad one as well. Timecop is out of the question. If you say The Mighty Spector I'll go to dimension X and kill baby you just to see you fade out of existence." Said Nick as calmly as movie Dumbledore. "Lightgun! Since your power seems to be similar to mine and Ashley's, which are partially based on Abueobed's light constructs, and you focus on guns..."

"It's a lot better than GameDude." Replied Elodeon as he pulled out Abueobed's Bubble pod and he left.

"Darcy, Darla, wait up!" Said Nick. "Wow... you two are nearly identical. If it wasn't for the hairstyles, I wouldn't be able to tell which is which." 

Darla rolled her eyes as Darcy blushed. "Look Darla, I'm sorry. I didn't want our first official meeting to be a 'By the way I'm putting you in quarantine in order to protect you of an upcoming alien invasion." Said Nick. "We've had a few short interactions in the past, but this is the first time I've said nore than three words at you." Said Nick.

"Darce, he's not this perverted freak that you claimed."  Said Darla. "He's adorkable. Not as cocky as he looks on TV."

"Actually, Darla, Darcy is kinda correct. What she calls 'perversion' is willingness to try things of sexual  nature. But you're also correct about my dorky nature. Look, I know this is an awkward situation and we should try to make the best of it." Replied Nick. "Since Darcy is going to be family, then maybe we should get to know each other." 

"Look, I know guys, all this I want to know you better means 'I want to fuck you.' I'm not down with that." Said Darla. "Besides, I know of your horny powers."

"Well, you're wrong." Said Nick. "I don't want to fuck you. I want to know you better as you're Darcy's sister. Once I know you well enough and you get to know the real me, not the cool and suave soon to be no longer a teenage hero, we'll discuss where do we go from there. Of course,  this would be all after Dregg is taken down."

Suddenly a slight crackle was heard and all screens projected Dregg's image.

"Earthlings, I'm back! Your Planet is under MY control, but to show that I am Merciful, I will give you two days of freedom, but then 32 foghters will fight in a tournament and attempt to defeat me in 1-to-1 combat." Said Dregg. "The following people shall be your champions: 
The Four Turtles, Silver Sentry, Ananda, Chrysalis, and Metalhead of the Justice Force, Ray Fillet, Wingnut, Herman, and Sally Pride of the Mutanimals, GameDude, Mary Sue, SyBertError, and Kage of the MuTeens." Dregg said with a deadpan tone. "My champions will be: 
Oroku Saki, Oroku Karai, Rocksteady, Bebop, Coyote, Vampiro, EyeSee, Mitsurugi, Rat King, Chrome Dome, Groundchuck, Dirtbag, Pizzaface, Hattori Tatsu, General Traag, and Slash!" Said Dregg with Glee. "Winner will face me in Mortal Combat. If an Earth Champion defeats me, I will forefit any claim to the planet. If I win, I'd say you'd better pray to your gods. Better hope that I win as sone of my champions might be far worse rulers than I'll ever be." Dregg's transmission was abruptly cut. Social media was filled with reactions ranging from fear to disbelief...

Ashley laughed nervously as she played a clip from the original Mortal Kombat movie.

"Looks like our kids are going to live Bloodsport, eh Redd?" Said Mr. Cade as Redd was hugging Barbara.

"Girls" said Nick as his hair glowed gold. "I am here. WE ARE HERE. The MuTeens, Clan Hamato, The Mutanimals, and the Justice Force are here. WE WON'T LET DREGG WIN!" Said Nick while giving a thumbs up and a huge grin.

"We are fucked! Royally fucked, but I can't let them know that." Thought Nick. "Luckily our opponents are familiar faces for the most part. It's Dregg who scares me." Nick kept thinking as he forced his grin.

"You're wrong. If we don't fight, we're fucked. I don't care what your time traveler kid said. We're GOING TO WIN. WE'RE GOING TO SAVE EARTH. YOU WON'T DIE UNTIL YOU GET TO FILL APRIL O'NEIL'S HOLES WITH YOUR CUM AND I GET TO EAT IT OUT OF HER!" said Barbara telepathically. "Maybe this will get Miley to join the family and you'll get to make love to Hannah Montana! You can do it!"

Nick let his hair return to normal as everyone felt pumped up. Barbara stood up. "Now everyone. Follow Ashley to your temporary shelter as the four of us chosen to fight prepare for the tournament. The MuTeens who were left as non-kombatants, shall contact the JF, the Mutanimals, and Master Splinter to form a team of heroes to keep the peace while we fight. I bet others would use the cover of the Tournament to their advantage." Said Barbara with resolve. 

Popular Posts