Rise of the MuTeens 15: The Next Mutation

 Rise of the MuTeens 15:
The Next Mutation:

MuTeens NYC HQ:
Elodeon, Nick,Mr.Cade, and the girls enter the MuTeens HQ when they see Aurora arriving with Ashley, Alicia, and Carlotta.

"Mom, wait!" Said the Blonde girl with the glasses. Aurora pointed at herself confused.
"Yes, you Mom. I'm your daughter Samantha L. Porter, don't you dare say Bridges, GameDude!" Said Sam. "Long story short, while you do divorce Nick Cade, you get impregnated by Nick R Cade, and Nick Cade Sr. becomes my legal father as you both co-parent while keeping your maiden name. My bio dad, Nick Jr. NEEDS TO IMPREGNATE YOU THIS WEEK, or else I won't exist. This is imperative as I am one of the two Key Players in the fall of Dragon Skull the Dragonlord. The other one is my half sister, Conchita." 

The green skinned girl waved. Both Cades sat down. "This is heavy, Doc." They said as they put their hands over their faces.

"I'm so sorry, grandfather. This was due to my tampering with the timelines." Said Elodeon. 

"Wait, old man... this is how we can actually SAVE your marriage to Aurora. I'll be your surrogate donor. I already have Cade DNA. This is no different as what you did for Shinjiro and Aki." Said Nick. "Also, Aurora gets to work out her kink and it's kind of a way for us to atone how much of a pair of assholes we were to each other. Also, how can you say no to this cutie patootie? Will you deny her her existence?" Said Nick while squeezing Sam's cheeks.

"Well, if my time traveling adoptive daughter says so, I can't oppose... but we'll need couple's therapy afterwards." Said Mr.Cade "for the time being a Separation should work. That way my son won't be cucking me. Guess I'll be going home and do what I used to do in my teens. Masturbate to anime girls! Injuu Seisen here we Go!" Said Mr.Cade as he left. Nick went towards the girls.

OK, I get why Sam came to the bast. I get Elodeon wanted to apologize for his fuck-up, but OK, Sephirette, Tribble is your Mom, so did we actually named you Miley Hannah?" Asked Nick as My'lee H'nah nodded. "So, Your namesake still hangs out with us?"

"Auntie Barbara warned me about this line of questioning and, I am forbidden to talk about Auntie Miley." Said My'lee. "BUT NOW YOUR PRIORITY IS MAKING SAM HAPPEN! Wait, where's Grandma?" 

"She's settling up in the bedroom that used to be hers and Daddy's." Said Alicia. "But, why ARE you here?" 

The Green skinned girl smiled a devious grin that reminded Licia of herself.

"Future Cow or Ashley suggested something ludicrous as having Nick take your virginities in our presentin order to avoid the potential power difference between 40-something Nick and your Late teens/early twenties selves?" Said Alicia.

"Actually, better if you see the message." Said the green skinned girl. "I'm Chonchita Midori Cade." Conchita handled Alicia a holographic image generator. When activated, an older Alicia, looking like a 15 year old showed up.
"Past me, check out your future all natural boobs! We're no longer flat. Bush, well, we still save a lot on razors. Can't go into fukk details, but Nick's plan with the doc works. My boobs are evidence of it. Nick loves them, because they're mine, but I'm a lot bigger than Cow and Ashley were when we were teens. Enjoy your flatness while you can, because there will be a new cow in town." Said future Alicia

"Worst of both worlds, Alice Barril De la Vaca Irwin, in a hotel room after a horrible date where the chef committed suicide in his pizzeria, then Miller's MaxiBuns was held up, then Nick almost had a psychotic breakdown due to a kid losing a balloon, Nick fought a criminal and met both Casey Jones and Raphael,and last but not least, the Hotel had double booked the room, but the manager pulled some strings as he was the balloon kid's father. 'Holy fuck! You see that Cow? I took Nick's virginity as he took mine! Eat my pussy!' Those are the answers to the questions you were thinking to corroborate my identity." Said Future Alicia. "Now that this issue has been settled. It was Me, Alicia. I sent them back."

"Makes sense... so, Conchita, when is your conception date?" Asked Alicia.

"Three months, but Dad needs to start earlier, to get used to Mom's cloaca." Replied Conchita.

"Did you say cloaca? Is your Mom Venus?" Asked Nick. "I have to ask, is your plumbing human or turtle-like?" 

"Both, silly! Oh yeah! This is past Daddy. Check this out! TURTLEIZE!" Yelled Conchita as her body turned into a Mutant turtle body with her shell and Plastron growing out her torso. 
"You named me Conchita as a double entendre. Mi concha de tortuga y mi conchita humana. You wanted to name me Aoi, but Mom refused to call me blue shell."

"Wait, so not only do I have to impregnate your mothers, but I also have to deflower you three? I'm gonna NTR myself!" Said Nick.

"Less talking and more impregnating Mom, dadstepbro!" Said Samantha as she kept pushing Nick to the stairs. 

"Cow already knows, Nick. I told her. Go fulfill my fantasy!" Said Ashley. 

Barbara arrived with Natsumi and Chloe. She quickly ran towards My'lee and Conchita. 
"You two are the cutest things ever!" Exclaimed Barbara.

"Auntie B, technically I'm older than you." Said My'lee Telepathically. "But you are incredibly cute too! Auntie Licia is so dang cute I wannna eat her up and out once Daddy deflowers me, of course." Said My'lee. 
***
Turtle Lair:
Syrus and Donatello are working on some upgrades for the Turtle van, while Bertram and Raphael are doing the heavy lifting. Michelangelo comes in while whistling funiculi funicula.

"Dudes, you've been working hard so fast after the whole Tournament thing. We should relax for a bit. That's why I brought us some pizza. Wait, where did Vee go? Venus? Dudes I swear she was right next to me a minute ago." Said Michelangelo as he looked frantically for Venus.

Mikey went back to the kitchen where he saw Venus. She was holding her communicator and looked shocked. At the other end Mikey could hear Alicia talking.

"Yo, Fun size! What happened to Venus and why is she muttering in Chinese? Wait whaaaaaaat? Nick you asshole... Sheah! SyBert are here! I'll let them know. We'll drop by tomorrow." Michelangelo grabbed some homemade Pizza Bo buns and returned to Donny's lab.

"Uh, Donny, you know we've wondered if Humans and Mutated Turtles can reproduce? Well, Mutated Human/photonixian/demon hybrids can." Said Michelangelo. 

"Wait, Venus is still a virgin, don't tell me that we're dealing with time travel shenanigans again. We have to put a stop to those unless we end up dealing with..." 

With a flashing light a young woman dressed in blue clothing full of clocks appeared she was carrying a scepter.

"Like, who keeps screwing with the timeline!?" Exclaimed Renet angrily. "Oh wait... this time it wasn't the Turtles! Silly me! I was supposed to appear in GameDude's bedroom!"

"Syrus, Bertram, meet Renet, Timestress..." said Donatello. 

"What has Nick's penis gotten us into." Exclaimed Bertram.

"Oh yeah, you two are his friends. No wonder I was confused... and I automatically visit the turtles whenever there are time screw-ups." Said Renet before vanishing.

***
MuTeens NYC HQ: Nick's room: Nick was lying down in bed with Sam cuddling next to him.

"Unfortunately, Daddy, you still haven't conceived me. I'm supposed to know when I do. So you need to try again tomorrow."

Nick hugged Sam. "I know I shouldn't ask too much about the future, but am I a good father?" 

"You're flawed like all of us are, but you strive your best to be there for us, but between you, Dadpa, Uncles SyBert, our Turtuncles, Grandpa Splinter, Grabdpa Redd, and Uncle Casey we're covered. Now with our Alternate timeline big bro, we have plenty of paternal figures as well as all our aunties as maternal figures. It's like a hippie commune but with superhero ultra violence... or course, y'all stopped being MuTeens after a year and renamed the team to... I almost spoilt it!" Said Sam. "You named me Sam, because Aurora decided to give me her maiden name. Do you know what the L. stands for?"

"If I chose the name, then, My BB, the L is for Louise... and I orefer to call you Lou instead of Sam because you hate that I and your full name with Bridges." Replied Nick.

"You named me after a Hideo Kojima game and not even a good one." Said Sam.

"It's OK, my BB! My other choices were probably Mrrl or Rose..." said Nick while making bad Solid snake and Raiden impressions.

"Aw gawd, the Dad jokes existed before you were a dad!"  Replied Sam. "No pressure, but after Me and Midori, you need to put a bun in Auntie Sarah's oven. Also, you NEED to add Aristocats references that will be rejected. Won't spoil much but she's a ginger... and I don't mean brownish ginger like Sarah or oarangey like Barbara. I mean Mary Jane Red and no, MJ gets rejected faster than you can say it."

"You really are a cutie patootie, my BB!" Said Nick before being blinded by Renet's appearance.

"Samantha Louise Porter Bridges! You and your siblings are to stop messing with the timeline without my permission!" Exclaimed Renet angrily.

"Dad, this is my godmother, Renet, she's the real Mighty Spector." Said Sam. "No, Dad, Auntie Renet won't let you time travel to kick Spector's creator in the dick when he was a kid."

"Right. That's why you're my favorite Nick Cade child. You girls can't be time traveling willy nilly like Elodeon does. He's supposed to be MY Apprentice. Why are you girls in the past? Is this the time you traveled back to ensure your existence and ended up asking for my permission to allow all of Nick's kids to use 2024 as the deflowering year, since it was a year where your time travel wouldn't interfere with the future? And Nick would be right around a similar age to you, so there wouldn't be a power play in action?" Said Renet as she tapped her scepter on the side of her head. She then tapped her scepter on Sam and Nick. "When she is conceived, Sam will glow, so will your dick and you'll see the glow through Aurora. No I won't spoil WHEN it happens, just know that I will return to bill you for my aid. You will make love my brains out. This isn't my first rodeo with your dick, but it will feel like it. Timestress... I can rewind my pussy and ass in time. Meanwhile I need to check on Streaming. " 

Renet walked out the door. "He's still in the basement? I know my way around! Oh Hey Green Shell! Bye!"

Conchita entered and climbed up to Nick's bed.
"You can't be hogging Dad all the time! You gotta share, you gotta care! It's the right thing to do!"
Said Conchita as she cuddled on Nick's other side.

"No fair! Remember girls, you can't play with Daddy's dick until we have confirmation of Sam being conceived." Said My'lee. "This is not a joke, it's literally life or death for Sam!" My'lee pulled out a sleeping bag. "I'll be watching you like a hawk!" She made the "I'm watching you" gesture before going to sleep.

---
Nick woke up to Aurora riding him hard without making a noise. As Nick shot his seed inside her both Sam and Nick began to glow.

"Daaaad! I have been conceived!"  Yelled Sam as Nick sighed.

"Your Stepgrandma is even clingier than your Auntie Alicia." Said Nick.

"I'm her Mom."  Replied Aurora...

"On her mother's side. On her biological father's side, you're my stepmom..." replied Nick.

"Dad has a point." Said Conchita. "Now you have to impregnate Auntie Sarah and Mommy!" Aurora left.

"Speaking of, why did Sarah's daughter didn't come on this trip?" Asked Nick 

"Saorise? She's grounded. OOPS! Spoilers AuntieSarah didn't want you to know her name." Replied Conchita. 

"For spoilers, you'll be the kast one to be deflowered by Daddy." Said My'lee. "Daddy, once you impregnate Auntie Sarah, I want you to take me. I'm yours to use as you see fit,.. Daddy. I want you to take me like you do with Mommy!" Said My'lee Telepathically. 

"Girls, you know that I'm a superpowered vigilante and can't be a 24/7 walking dildo. I have a job..." said Nick.

"To protect this city, nay the Earth, and Dimension X from evil, and while making love is awesome, I still need to be a protector, be a beacon to rally up all the heroes." Said the girls whole making a Bad Batman/solid snake impression. 

"You say a variation of that speech every day before going on patrol." Said Conchita. "We'll wait for you. Auntie Renet told us to not make too many ripples in the past."

Nick took a quick shower and put on some comfortable winter clothes for fighting before hitting the rooftops. He passed Aurora's room and he heard her sobbing. "Fuck!" Thought Nick.

*knock knock*
"Aurora, it's me, Nick...Raymond. I'm coming in."

Aurora was lying in bed sobbing, realizing what she had done. "I threw everything away for one night of lust. I'm a fucking idiot! This is why Aldo disfigured Nick! I'm a fucking ho!" Said Aurora ashamed.

"Uh, I'm not the best person for this since I'm kinda part of this." Said Nick as he rubbed his stepmom's belly. "We know Sam grows up into being a super adorable young lady. We know you and Dad make up and begin to work things out."

"Last time I saw your father this angry was when you came to live with us. I was against it from the get go, because I hated your mother and you. I suppose you're aware that Aldo was murdered the day you were born, because your father wasn't there to protect my husband." Said Aurora. 9Alicia nearly died and Bishop saved her. My daughter is cursed to look like a child forever, while all her loved ones grow old and die. I had to see the phantom of the woman I hated the most and seeing the echo of my childhood love, while my actual childhood love was disfigured by my beloved husband." 

"Our lives are fucked up. With that said, why would Queen's Knight give up so easily? You were able to keep me in check during my misanthrope stage. Despite your hatred towards me, you still saw a kid who was lashing out at the world and helped me... even if your intentions weren't exactly altruistic. You're are a really good person when you aren't in a foul mood towards me. Right now I want to do everything I can to keep you happy or as close to happy as possible." Said Nick. 

Aurora sighed. "Don't make promises you can't keep." Said Aurora as she stripped. "Strip and Fuck me. I don't want you to make love to me. I want to feel your lust." 

"Like Meat Loaf sang: 'I would do anything for love, but I won't do that.' No seriously. I won't. I don't fuck. Fucking would mean that I see you just as a cum dumpster." Said Nick as he stripped. "Ball's on your court. We either make love or you close the Nick Route." 

"Fine." Said Aurora. "Show me your love, then." 

Nick laughed. "Is it true that my Dad hasn't entered your backdoor?"

"Yes. I'm not experienced there except for Neronica's fingers and tongue... We tried once. But once gain I was inferior to your mother's ghost." Said Aurora. "But to be fair, a mere mortal can't compete with a succubus and I don't mean that as an insult, since you know her family is descended from Lilith. Now give mey your throbbing cock with the vigor of youth my Stepson. Give me what you couldn't give to your mom. In fact pretend I'm her and satisfy your Oedipal Complex with me as a placeholder!"  Exclaimed Aurora as Nick rubbed his dick against her snatch, coating it in her fluids before sticking the tip inside her bunghole.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Aurora.

"Was I too rough?" Asked Nick confused.

"Pull out, I have to take a dump!" Said Aurora "Come with me!" Sha dragged Nick into the bathroom. As she sat on the Toilet, she began to suck Nick's dick.

"I guess this might be among the top three strangest sexcapades I've had." Said Nick as Aurora kept sucking him while moving to the bidet. As soon as she finished cleansing her ass, she placed her hands on the wall on both sides of the bathroom mirror and presented her ass to Nick once more.

"Cum inside your stepmom, please!" Said Aurora with a husky voice as Nick.

"As you wish, stepmom." Said Nick as he began thrusting deeper.

Through the mirror's reflection Aurora could see Nick's determined face as he was trying to please her. Nick on the other hand was focused on making Aurora's boobs bounce to the rhythm of the theme to Legend of Zelda. 
"It's dangerous to go alone, take this!" Exclaimed Nick as he pumped his seed into his stepmom's bunghole. Once he finished he helped her into the shower and got her clean before carrying her to bed. "Well, we need to get you and the old man back together for Samantha's sake." Said Nick before dressing once again to leave. As he left the room he stumbled with Alicia, Carlotta, and Sam crouched by the door.

"Damn, Dad! Way to go!" Exclaimed Samantha.

"So, all this time, Mom just was dealing with her attraction to you!? So she pushed me away just to have you for herself! I'm gonna let her have a piece of my mind for being such a hypocrite!" Exclaimed Alicia.

"Non lo farai, Alicia!" Exclaimed Nick and Carlotta. 

"Dad, I have an idea!" Said Samantha with a devious grin on her face. "Only this time I'll let Daddy call me Sam Porter Bridges, because I'm thinking of bridging a 5 way with Mom and us... of course, after Daddy takes my virginity solo." 

Carlotta looked shocked while Alicia also had a devious smile. "You spend too much time with auntie Ashley in the future?"

"Nope! Actually I spend a lot of time with my sister stepaunts that raved anf have hyped the time Nick made love for 24 hours to us four after he learned a technique from his evil Meemaw." Said Sam very excited. "Oops! Spoilers!" 

"You know what, I'm going out on patrol... alone. Won't be back until tomorrow. So, Lotta, Licia, and My BB! Behave. If Barbara asks, I'm on an ooting. Outing. Got to go before my penis decides to stay! GameDude out!"  Said Nick as he hit the rooftop.

Outside Redd was waiting for him sporting a new cybernetic body, no longer crimson, but much more streamlined that it almost looked  like he was wearing metallic spandex.

"Nicholas Raymond Cade, we need to talk." Said Redd. Nick gulped. 

"I know it's not my business who you sleep with as long as my baby girl is OK with it... but you crossed a line." Said Redd sternly. "I know you did it to ensure the existence of your time traveling daughter. Still, it's your stepmom and she raised you since you were a kid. Also, the same thing I said to your dad, applies here. You dun goofed. You stuck your dick in crazy. Did you know that She and Neronica had sex once and she almost broke my marriage when Barbara was 4?"

Nick looked aghast. "The only reason it didn't happen was because of your Dad returning to the picture... after, well, your mom's..." Said Redd. "Aurora is a bit obsessive and now you're it. Your sex superpowers will make it worse. So, let'sfind some ne'er do wells so you can let of some steam... and I don't want to drop more issues in your lap, literally speaking, but the Cybernetic bodies have no dicks and Neronica is getting a bit antsy... so, could you..."

"Let me kick some ass first and tomorrow I'll 'invade Verdosia'..." said Nick while chuckling at his lame humor. "You coming? With an o and a single m..." said Nick. 

Redd followed Nick as they jumped through the rooftops and eventually they reached the docks.
"Seriously? Drug smuggling in broad Daylight?" Said Nick. "Before we jump, let me make a couple of calls. In case the Boys in blue are on a sting." Said Nick as he pulled out his phone.

"Ash, it's me... your twin brother... look, can you search in the Three letter agencies if they've sting operations in Clinton, specifically the piers. I'll call Sarah as a formality, since I know you'll check within NYPD. I managed to hack into the cameras while we were talking and I am gathering evidence. Let me know what you find."
Said Nick as he hung up on ashley and called Sarah.

"Yo! Sarah! It's me... GameDude. Yes, this is an official business call. Got some video of a drug smuggling deal on the sanitation department's piers. Wanted to check if the NYPD had a sting operation before kicking ass and taking names. Luckily they're using modern vehicles and I've got their BT IDs and can track them of they leave. Crapbaskets! Purple dragons showed up gotta go!" Said Nick before hanging up.

"Winners don't do drugs!" Yelled Nick as he did a superhero lamding atop some crates full of Cocaine.

  "Cocainum!" Yelled Redd as he grabbed the AK barrel of a thug and squished it shut before pumching him with his human hand. Then he grabbed the thug and tossed it to a few of his comrades.

Nick stood up slowly as the thugs unleashed their bullets at Nick. Using Fortune's bullet deflector from MGS2, the bullets avoided him. A small jumped followed by a Falcon kick, knocked the first thug out before Redd flung his thug to the group. "Go after the Eastern Europeans, I'll deal with the locals!" Yelled Redd.

Nick nodded and chased the Eastern European criminals who got in a Hummer and tried to run over Nick. Laughing nick fired a line and used a slab of metal to "surf on asphalt" before leaping to the front of the Vehicle... "What a rush! Now more QTE fun!" Mick was dodging the attacks as he hit the button prompts. He ended the sequence with a jump and pulling a Hell's Gate attack where he slammed the Masamune on the Hummers engine as if it was a ghetto florist. As the Eastern European mobsters aimed their guns at Nick, he showed them a grenade without pin. "Yesli on umret, on umret."

"We're not Russian, American Idiot, We're Romanian!" Said the leader.

"Romanian? Mori, monstru.  Nu aparține acestei lumi!" Said Nick.

"Este de la Castlevania, jocul în care îl ucizi pe Dracula cu biciul." Replied one of the Romanians. 

Nick then took a whiff of the Hummer's inside.
"Drakkar Noir... Sorry you well scented criminals, but this is where I get off!"  said Nick as he threw the grenade inside the Hummer.The thugs scrambled to get it, but it was a smoke grenade. As the thugs began getting off, Nick knocked them out through the smoke and rounded them up. As he dragged the hummer and the crooks, he saw Redd had made a short work of the Purple Dragons. "Nice! Good to see we're taking a bite out of crime!"

*all the things she sai-*
"Yo! Tell me some good news." Said Nick.

"Well, lil bro, I sent O'Malley the video including the fight and there were no sting operations in that area. There's one on a warehouse in Spanish Harlem, might be related. I Hear some Romanian... don't you dare do the 'Die Monster speech' if you know what's good for you." Said Ashley. "The Dennis Franz are on their way. I'm helping them with the traffic lights so, 8-ish minutes." Said Ashley.

Once the police arrived, Nick and Redd got the criminals up and ready to be taken by the cops. Detective Weiner and Sarah came to the scene and interviewed the witnesses. Then they went towards Redd and Nick.

"Great, it's the boyfriend and Roboginger." Said Weiner derisively.

"Good morning to you too, Detective Douche!" Said Nick while making a bad Tom Ellis impression. "This fellow is John Doe. His 3 letter clearance allows him to have his name redacted from any documents and he's exempt from FOIA." Said Nick in a way too serious tone. "We stumbled upon this drug opwration and notified the police, video evidence of the events were forwarded to the NYPD." 

Weiner seemed disappointed. Redd chuckled.
"Is that all, Detective? Then, I'll leave you to do the boring paperwork." Said Redd. "New York City can sleep safely because I AM HERE! Sorry. I can't do that corny my hero macadamia crap... Come young Dodoria!"

"It's Midoriya... and I'm GameDude!" Said Nick mildly annoyed... "Head out first All Mighty bunghole! I have some matters to attend."

Weiner laughed. "Is there trouble in paradise, LameDude?" Asked Weiner. "Do-"

"Actually, there is. Three of my daughters came back from the future to urge me to impregnate their mothers in order to ensure their existence... I'm on a race against the clock to ensure that my kids get to be born, but I'm being delayed by a pig who hasn't seen his cock without a mirror since 1993." Replied Nick. "If y'all excuse me, i have to do an interview and then see one of the future moms. So. Yeah, detective Weiner my trouble in paradise is that I have to have a lot of sex this week with wonderful ladies. Now, go and finish your paperwork so you can jerk off to loss prevention porn." Said Nick as he puffed up before floating away like Kirby.

"Guess I'll begin the baby shower arrangements." Said Weiner. "I know I'm an asshole to everyone, but the best part about him being your boyfriend will be your maternity leave."

"You're aware that during my maternity leave, you'll have to see him and his teammates more often, right?" Replied Sarah.

"Fuckdammit!" Said Weiner.

***
Channel 6: Reception: 
Nick enters the buiding and sees Irma at the Reception desk. She squeals and jumps to Nick's arms! 
"Hello there!" Said Nick.
"I know it's a Star Wars reference and I won't reply General Kenobi. My hero. You're my own Flash Gordon! Let me get you your badge and you owe me a cuddle." Replied Irma.

"I know. I will, soon, but now I have an interview to take care of. Let April know I'm coming. Mon journaliste jaune banane is playing 'ard to get." Replied Nick in a Pepe le Pew voice as he skipped towards the elevator. As the doors opened Vernon was inside. "Bonjour monsieur Fenouil." Said Nick.

"It's ugh! Forget it." Said Vernon.  "I don't have tome for your crap today." 

"Well, I hope that whatever you're going through can be resolved in a satisfactory manner to thise involved, Fenwick!" Said Nick as he got off the elevator.
Bianca was waiting for Nick. "Damn, you went a bit overboard with the Drakkar Noir today! Were you fighting Eastern European mobsters or something?" She said after gagging at Nick's Drakkar scent.

"Funny story, I actually was. It was a refreshing change of pace from saving the world." Said Nick.

"Is Berty Ok?" Asked Bianca. "He didn't answer my calls earlier." 

"IIRC, he was helping the Turtles with some vehicular upgrades. I'll let him know you want to talk to him. No I won't mention Berty. He's my best bud! Now, take me to my banana yellow clad red haired goddess!" Said Nick as he applied himself some makeup. Using VG Logic, Nick got a change of clothes as he entered the studio. There he saw April who wasn't wearing her usual Yellow flightsuit, but instead white high heels with brown pantyhose with a yellow skirt, white top and yellow blazer. Nick's jaw dropped and had to pull off another outfit change. Now wearing a more formal outfit instead of the Shenmue reference suit, Nick sat down.

"You're slightly late." Said April while readong her notes.

"Had to break up a smuggling operation and stop a little gang warfare. You know, Tuesday." Said Nick.

"It's Wednesday. The Tournament ended on Tuesday afternoon." Replied April. "But vigilante by daylight Latin Lover by moonlight can make time fizzy, right?"

"So, when are we doing this? Because I'M READY! I'M READY!" Replied Nick. "Do you want me to call Babs, Natsu, or SyBert?" 

"I already did." Said April as Bertram helped Bianca with the chairs. Barbara took the center chair as Nick sat to her right, Natsumi sat to Nick's right. To Barbara's left sat Syrus, who was wearing the HellRayzor regalia and Bertram was in his Private Payne suit sitting on HellRayzor's left. Ashley popped out of Barbara's phone and sat on Nick's lap.

"Oh! Guess I'll sit next to Natsumi!" Said Ashley as she realized that it created a more symmetrical arrangement.

Once everyone was ready, the cameras began rolling.

"Hello. I'm April O'Neil here with the MuTeens for an intwrview regarding the recent attempt by Dregg to take over the Earth." Said April.

"It's a pleasure to be here, April." Replied Barbara with poise. Natsumi nodded as Nick simply wonked at the camera and smirked. Syrus smiled nervously.

Bertram grinned before saying "Yeah." While Ashley gave a two thumbs up while giggling

"So how did you find out about Dregg's Tournament?" Asked April.

Barbara calmly replied: "The way we found out about the Tournament was unconventional." 

Syrus interjected:"What our team leader is trying to say is: Our soyrce's methodology defies our current knowledge of the laws of physics as it involves chronal teletransportation."

"In non-nerd terms Time Travel." Interrupted Ashley. "HellRayzor! Small words. You're not talking to scientists here. Remember how you feel when Private Payne talks about NBA, NFL, MLB, and all those sports teams, or when GameDude tries to explain Kingdom Hearts!" 

"Unders- got it!" Replied HellRayzor.

"So, the silver-haired guy who claimed to be GameDube's son is actually his son!?" Asked April. 

"Yeah." Said GameDude. "I mean, We live in a world with aliens, Giant robots, superpowered mutants, a little time traveling shenanigans should be a common thing for superheroes... am i right?" Said Nick nervously. "Streaming... Timestreaming, I should say, came to us and gave us some heavy information that confirmed some information I received a few weeks back."

"Once Dregg revealed himself." Said Bertram. "We spent over 48 hours working on a plan with the Mutanimals, the Turtles, and the Justice Force." 

"We were well aware that Dregg intended to cheat, so AI, miss Ananda from the Justice Force, and Donatello had managed to take control of Dregg's ship and disabled the weaponry that would have triggered Judgment Day as in the movie with former California governor. The body builder."  Replied Syrus.

"Shuwarutsu~eneggā-san." Replied Natsumi. 

"We had to use some unorthodox techniques and deception, since dregg was gathering fighter's data to power his ultimate weapon." Said Ashley. "Of course, we ruined that THIS TIME. Since, you know time traveling nephew."

"So, everything went out according to plan?" Asked April.

"Not at all." Replied Barbara. "The Turtles tried a truce with the Foot that partially worked. Shredder screwed it up. Contestants that were supposedly removed from play showed up."

"Some substitutions were tougher to fight." Replied Bertram.

"And my White Knight Complex ALMOST screwed up the mission until I realized the bad guys were obviously breaking the rules..." said Nick. 

"But it was GameDude who kept the eye on the ball for 95% of the time. If he wasn't that much of a slacker, he could be an effective leader." Said Syrus.

"I know I'm awesome and all that, but I can't take all the glory. All the heroes fighting in the tourney and those who didn't fight but kept the peace on Earth deserve credit." Replied Nick. "Heck! I 'won' because my final opponent got vaporized by my time traveling son who dealt with his daddy issues of me being dead on his timeline."

 "Wait, are you saying Humanity was saved by dumb luck?" Asked April incredulously.

"Not at all." Said Barbara. "AI, HellRayzor, Ananda, Doctor Dome,  Donatello, Private Payne, Kage, GameDude, his Android assistant, and other allies with scientific minds across the cosmos figured out that we had certain amount of time travel Mulligans. We were fortunate of having to use only one and it was my fault. I'll spare you the gory details. The only way Humanity could've won involved GameDude reaching the finals."

"Were you scared?" Asked April. 

"Terrified." Said Natsumi.

"Of course! The fate of our loved ones depended on our victory." Said Ashley.

"Absolutely. The fate of the world was hanging in our shoulders." Said Bertram.

"Yes, but I had to fight, for everyone who could not stand up to evil." Said Syrus. 

"Of course, especially knowing that I HAD DIED THERE BEFORE! Time travel can male things confusing." Said Barbara.

"Nope! No fear whatsoever! It's what I complete moron would say. When I was a young boy, I had to jump into a snakepit, in order to save someone dear to me. Well, this was me jumping into 8 billion snakepits. It was freaking scary!" Exclaimed Nick with teary eyes.

"What about the part where you, AI, and Mary Sue began to speak in foreign languages?" Asked April 

"Well, I used an alien language that is known for being from an ancient and powerful race to let them know that Earth is protected." Replied Barbara.

"But AI and GameDude used a different language. the only thing *I* understood was Lilith, who in some mythologies is the name of the Mother of demons." Said April.

Nick chuckled. "Allow me to quote Arthur C Clarke." Said Nick. "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. I know I'm going to sound like the crazy haired Aliens guy, but for all we know angels and demons could be just aliens who primitive humans worshipped. I just remembered that AI and I knew this Ancient Language that has been used outside Earth and issued a warning. The Turtles transmitted it in Binary and other alien languages they know of."

"I see a little Pascal Wager, Mr. GameDude. I thought you were an atheist." Said April with a sly smile. 

"Not gonna fall in that trap. I simply knew this language, since AI and I learnt it in our Edgelord phase." Said Nick. "There are a couple of Earth languages that have alien Origins. With Twlevison broadcasts, Earth Languages such as  Chinese, Spanish, and English have been adopted by other off-Earth cultures, but that's a conversation we must avoid unless we want Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones frying our brains with their Neuralizers. I kid, I kid. Or am I?"

"Understood." Said April. "Then again, a notorious superhero would be distracting at church."

"Exactly." Replied Nick.

"In any case, we should be happy that Dregg was defeated." Said Barbara. "As leader of the MuTeens, I want to thank the people of New York for giving us a reason to do good."

"Do good. I see what you did there. MuTeens, a group of kids given great power taking overwhelming tasks in order to do good. I hope you can keep doing good until you become the MuSenior Citizens." Said April with a bit of cheer in her voice. "Thank you for being here for this interview, MuTeens. This is April O'Neil signing off." 

Once the cameras stopped rolling Nick whispered on April's ear.
"What the fuck was that? I can't reveal my demonic heritage. It could create a massive crisis of faith in humanity. Also you're painting an even bigger target on your back! Not to mention that a misotheistic hero would not be exactly welcome." 

"That was a bit of teasing..." said April. "Now go, save the world, play some videogames, or get laid... Mr. GameDude!" 

April left as Nick was a bit perplexed. Barbara giggled. "Soon, Nick... April's beginning to see you as a man and not the angry child who became an orphan." Barbara said telepathically. Nick grinned as he walked towards the elevator. Bertram kissed Bianca before leaving.

"Yo, wait up!" Said Bertram. "Bee told me some stuff that happened at Marilith's during the tournament. You need to hear this. Let's get some burgers and I'll give you the scoop."
---
Rooftops near Miller's MaxiBuns:
Nick and Bertram sat down to eat their meal. 

"So, Bee told me that April and Sarah argued a bit about you. With April calling Sarah a cradle snatcher and Sarah calling April a Hypocrite because she has feelings for you. Marilith had to use some succubus magic to get them to calm down... before you ask, no it wasn't sexual."  Bertram grabbed another bite. 

"They were also angry at you for acting cocky and seemingly not taking the situation seriously. They didn't know about your recent plan change. They even got jealous of Anada when you jumped in to save her. They actually patched things up by the time you fought Rat King. Still, you need to smooth things over with both of them." Said Bertram before finishing his burger.

"Babs told me about April, but the whole thing with time traveling kids wanting me to ensure their conception is a bit messed up... Even by my standards. By the way Bert? Heard you already sealed the deal with Bianca... future kids told me about your kid whose conception was shortly before the tournament... based on her age in the future." Said Nick. "I'll talk to Marilith to set up an apartment for you two at Grandma's building." Nick finished eating. "Bert, better go talk to Bianca about the future. We're a team, nay, we're family. We help each other."

"You aren't doing this to play a long con into seducing my possible future daughter?" Said Bertram.

"Yes, this is part of my nefarious plan of  grooming my best friend, his girlfriend, their possible future daughter into joining my harem. If it was my nefarious plan, you wouldn't be in the picture and I would've taken Bianca for myself. I'm simply helping my brother from another mother and father. That's all." Said Nick. "Also, it's a wedding present. You'll be the first MuTeen to marry... on Earth. Of course, Syrus will be the best man. He's your brother, after all."
Nick stood up and began stretching.

"Nick, you're the best kind of asshole!" Said Bertram before both MuTeens parting ways.


Popular Posts