Tales of the MuTeens: Chasing Tails

 Tales of the MuTeens: Chasing Tails:

Rooftops Near Miller's MaxiBuns: 

Once Bertram left, Nick looked at the time. It was still early. So he did the smart thing and hit the sewers. The journey to the Turtle lair was mostly uneventful. Luckily Nick was excited about reaching the lair when he didn't notice the trap.

"A net! My... only... weakness!" Said Nick while struggling with the net. "Oh... no... I am... trapped!"

Nick used Recall on the net and avoided the trap. He chuckled to himself as he walked past the trap and reached the lair's entrance.

"Master Splinter, guys? Uh Venus?" Said Nick, but no one was available. He checked the dojo, Donny's lab l, the kitchen and no one was around. Only Michelangelo's pet cat Klunk was on the lair. Nick laid on the couch as Klunk hissed. "You hungry?" The cat mewed and Nick went to the kitchen. "Dude. I don't know where Mike keeps your food. Stop being such a cat and help me out!" Said Nick as Klunk stared at him. "You want food, I want a nap. Help me help you!" Said Nick as Klunk began to paw the door where Mikey kept the cat food. "Meow meow meow meow! Meow meow meow meow! Meow meow! Meow meow! Meow meow! Meow meow! Meow! Meow! Meow!" Sang Nick while Klunk looked at him as if Nick was retarded before looping around Nick's legs. "Gimme a sec, Klunk. I know you're all like 'feedz me hoomin!' But I have to carefully measure your food to not overfeed you."

Nick poured the proper amount of Meow Mix and Klunk began eating. Once he put the cat food away he went to the couch to have a nap.
---
Turtle Lair:
The Turtles and Splinter return to the lair and find Nick fast asleep on the couch with Klunk sleeping belly up atop Nick. 

"Aww they look like twins!" Said Venus as she quickly took a photo.

"Whoa, I've never seen Klunk so relaxed with someone other than Mikey!" Said Raphael. "Watchout Mikey, Nick is stealing all your pussies."

"Klunk is a male!" Replied Michelangelo.

"Nicholas, wake up." Said Master Splinter as Klunk jumped off Nick and began rubbing himself on Mike's legs.

Groaning, Nick woke up and realized he was at the Turtle lair. "Mikey, I fed Klunk. Little dude is a bit bossy. I came to see Venus." Said Nick.

"I suppose this involves Renet and time travel shenanigans." Replied Splinter. "As a father, I'm not too enthused about your reasons. On the other hand, your daughters called us and they explained the situation you're in." Venus blushed.

"While yes, there's a 'doomsday clock' ticking kind of situation, I still got a few months for conceiving Conchita." Said Nick. "I want to spend some time bonding with you aside from small conversations before you know... Wow! Wow! Wow!" Said Nick while making a horrible Pwen Wilson impression.

Renet appeared in front of everyone. 
"Nick what the hell are you doing here!? You should be with Sarah O'Malley right now! Your daughter is fading from the timeline. If you want her to live, you need to impregnate Sarah before midnight!" Said Renet. "Go! She's at your Great Grandma's place. Wait that's the Succubus lair, right? Go!" 

Nick Kissed Venus on the cheek. "I'll be back! But I have a mission to complete. Cowabunga!!" Yelled Nick as he ran outside the lair. "Dammit! Not again! Stupid Net!"

***
Succubus Love Nest: 
Nick entered the lobby and Marilith looked worried. 

"Master, Miss O'Malley is up there and she looks a bit angry." Said the Succubus. 

☆"Are my subjects keeping in line?"☆ asked Nick. 

☆"As you ordered, they are avoiding drawing attention to themselves. Some are disappointed in the no killing rule, but I reminded them that the rule was aced by Lilith before you ascended.l, sire. By the way your Daemonese is getting better, sire."☆ replied Marilith in Daemon language. 

"I'll deal with Sarah now. Any correspondence, I'll deal with later." Said Nick as Marilith pulled an ancient chest.

Once reaching his apartment, Sarah opened the door. "We need to talk." She said in a serious tone. 

*slap* 

"That's for making me worry about the tournament." Said Sarah as she slapped Nick.

*slap*

"That's for not taking the tournament seriously. You COULD'VE DIED!" Said Sarah angrily after slapping Nick again. "I don't think I can take this."

Nick grabbed Sarah's hands. "I'm sorry. I was terrified, but I had to put a carefree face and seem like I wasn't taking it seriously, because we were being analyzed and Dregg planned to used the fighting data against us. Everything was under control." Said Nick. "I was scared shitless. I was thinking about all of you with each and every fight. I had to feign some aloofness for the sake of misdirection. Besides, after Elodeon told me how I died, I corrected my mistakes in order to avoid death. The main one was revealing my full power from the start." Nick hugged Sarah but she pushed him away. "I... I'm so sorry... Sarah... please tell me what's wrong?" 

"Everything, Nick!" Exclaimed Sarah. "I'm literally in love with a demon! An incredibly adorkable,  sexy, and good natured one, but a demon nonetheless... Am I dooming my soul to hell? Make it make sense, Nick!" Cried Sarah as Nick hugged her once again.

"I'm so sorry, Sarah. I don't have an answer. All I know is that I love you and you love me. THAT is all that matters to me. If your god is just, you are a good person who lives to do good,  that should be enough to grant you glory. If he isn't, I'll make a deal or fight that god for your salvation... even if it damns me for eternity." Said Nick. "That would be something I'd do for love." Sarah cried on Nick's shoulder.

"It's bad enough that I have to share you, but I don't want to lose you." Said Sarah while sobbing. Nick kissed the top of her head. 

"Just so we're clear, are you feeling better and don't want to break up with me?" Asked Nick.

"Yes, no. I mean, I'm a bit better and no, I don't want to lose you. Just promise me you'll make time for me." Said Sarah.

"I'm here, Sarah... I wish this moment could be frozen in time forever." Replied Nick as time froze and Renet showed up.

"Like, you don't have much time, Nick. Ohai Sarah! Wait! This is the first time we officially Meet. Hi! I'm Renet, Timestress... Basically like the Doctor but sexier." Renet used the time scepter to open a small portal into the future where Sarah and Nick could see a young redheaded girl fading in and out. "That's your daughter, you two. She's fading out the timeline, because her conception time recently passed and she hasn't been conceived. I don't want to put any pressure on you, but start making love, you two before she fades away! She's my goddaughter, so yeah, I have an ulterior motive." Said Renet before disappearing.

"You heard the time lady and strip, Nick!" Said Sarah as she removed her clothes, while Nick just unequipped them. "Sometimes I hate your VG Logic."

Sarah kissed Nickas she wrapped her legs around his lower back. "No foreplay, just stick it in. I'm already wet as it is!" Growled Sarah as she lowered herself on Nick's shaft. 

As you wish. Said Nick as he thrusted his hips. Sarah moaned passionately as Nick kept plunging his dick into her nether region. 

Passionate sounds of flesh clashing against flesh, Sarah's moans and Nick's animalistic grunts filled the room. Sarah began to kiss Nick once more as she kept bucking her hips trying to get as much of Nick as she could fit inside her. Stumbling unto the couch, Nick kept punping his meat unto Sarah as she growled with passion. "It's like one of my Japanese Animes!" .yelled Nick as his penis flashed followed by Sarah's womb. A blind flash of light and Renet reappeared as she was touching herself.

"You guys were awesome! I can't wait until I get to relive our first three-way! Oops! SPOILERS! The kid's alright. I almost spoiled her name. Congratulations, the timeline is 66.6% saved! Gotta go!"  Said Renet before vanishing again.

"So, I'm pregnant and it's a girl?" Said Sarah. "Also, who the fuck is she?"

"All I know is that she's a time mistress and she has to ensure that there aren't any time travel shenanigans that ruin the timeline."  Said Nick. "As far as I know, she's not a part of my 'family', but a 'friend with benefits'. Based on what she said, you two are friendly in the future."

"She looks kinda hot. Wonder what she looks like without her getup." Replied Sarah. "Ready for round two?"  Said Sarah as she laid facedown and raised her hips. "Go slowly, because I'm letting you go in my butt. There's no way I'll let O'Neil beat me at the backdoor game." 

Nick rubbed his dick in Sarah's juices before carefully slipping the tip in Sarah's ass. "Mmm!" She moaned as she felt Nick enter her backdoor. "Ashley was right, the buttplug did help." Thought Sarah as Nick's snake slowly infiltrated her anus.

"Your ass is glorious, Sarah O'Malley!" Exclaimed Nick as she took his entire length.

"My ass is your for the taking, my love." Purred Sarah as she began clenching.

"I have seen the Promised Land and will have to erect a Mako Reactor in here." Said Nick.

"I dunno about a Mako Reactor, but I already have the Sister Ray inside!" Said Sarah. "I played Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core and got into the saga when I was a Tween. I grew out of it by the age of 15. I recently remembered after neimg with you and recognizing your sword when Anada almost died."  

"OBJECTION!!" Yelled Nick as he came inside Sarah's ass. Nick kept thrusting afterwards as he felt Sarah shaking and she came hard.

"Holy shit!" Sarah said with ragged breath. "I never thought it would be this intense. This is not something I can... do all the time. Take it out when it's soft."

"I'm the big spoon now." Said Nick as he began playingnwoth Sarah's breasts. "I need to suck on them, Sarah... especially since I won't be able to once the baby comes." Said Nick as he kissed the back of Sarah's neck.

*"Ba ba ba ba Barbara Ann!*
"Nick. Phone." Said Sarah as Nick slowly pulled out. He was semi hard. 

"Yello!" Said Nick.

"Nick we need you at Central Park ASAP! Renet already told us you put a bun in Sarah's oven, so get here ASAP!" Said barbara slightly out of breath.

"Let me shower and I'll get there." Replied Nick.

"Go, Mr. Hero! Duty calls. Just come back to snuggle afterwards." Said Sarah.

***
Central Park: 
Nick finally arrived to central Park and located HellRayzor. "What's the sitch?" Asked Nick.

"Mutant humanoid fox with Multiple tails. She's a slippery one and Mary Sue thought your Magic Penis could solve this faster." Replied Syrus.

"Got it! Now I just comb the park until I meet this foxy lady." Said Nick. "The rest of the team are guarding the other exits, right?"

"Affirmative." Replied Syrus. Nick walked deep into the park. Activating Detective Mode he began looking for the vixen.

"Here girl, come here... I just want to talk. I'm Nick and I'm here to help. Some people call me GameDude. I'm a hero. If you're in trouble, I can help." Said Nick in a friendly voice. He kept repeating this mantra until he saw her silhouette in Detective Mode behind some bushes. 

"If you can hear me, I'm Nick, some people call me GameDude and I want to help you. If you're in trouble, I can help you, I'm a hero. Don't be afraid." Said Nick as he slowly took off his coat. Nick began to turn around slowly. "If you can see me, I am unarmed. Let me help you. You seem to be scared and alone. Let good ol' Nick help you." Nick stretched out his hand towards the bushes where the vixen was hiding.

She tentatively reached out towards Nick. He smiled without showing his teeth. She approached Nick while being a bit skittish and hugged him hard. She began to cry.

"I'm scared. I stepped on some goo in the backyard and I turned into this!" Said the Vixen while sobbing.

"Where you a human before the goo or were you a fox?" Asked Nick.

The vixen stopped sobbing as she said "Human. My Dad tried to shoot me and called me vermin! I have nowhere to go!"said the vixen. "I saw you on TV, you're a hottie." 

"Thank you. Now, if you don't mind me asking, How old are you?" Asked Nick.

"I'm fifteen! My name is Grace." Said Grace. She squeaked when she realized she was standing naked in front of Nick. He quickly took off his shirt.

"Put this on, Grace." Said Nick as he gave him his shirt and put on his jacket. "Brr! Cold!" 

Grace quickly hugged Nick. "My furry coat can warm you, Nick." She said as she hugged Nick hard. "I like you very much. You're the first person who's been nice to me!" 

"You're very nice too, Grace. So you know of the MuTeens?" Replied Nick.

"Yeah! Kage is awesome! Also, Mary Sue she's the best! You're hot!" Said Grace. 

"Well, they're all here and have been looking for you to help you." Said Nick. "You gave them a hard time." 

"I know... I wanted to meet you..." said Grace as she smelled Nick. "You were having sex, weren't you?" Grace said a bit disappointed. "I know about sex. I'm almost 16 you know. Like in 4 days!" She put her arms on her hips slightly annoyed.

Nick scooped Grace up and she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs on his torso.
"Grace, this position is a bit uncomfortable for  me as the only way to hold you puts my hands close to your privates and it would be inappropriate. If you hop on my back for a piggyback ride, I can hold you in a more appropriate way." Grace refused to move.

"I don't mind, Nick. You can touch me there if you like." Replied Grace.

"Sorry, no can do. Ask me again in 3 years." Nick said. "Grace, please, do as I say, so I can help you." Grace grumbled before switching to Nick's back while leaving a snail trail. Nick sighed before grabbing Grace's left thigh. With his right hand he pulled out his phone and called Sarah.

"Sarah, it's me. Might need you to hit the precinct and contact a social worker. Mutant girl, disowned by her parents. She had been living in the streets for some time. I want to help her." Said Nick. 

"Why do we have to involve the cops?"  Asked Grace. 

"You're a 15 year old runaway, sorry almost 16 year old runaway. I can't take you home like a stray puppy, because if your parents report you as missing, I could be arrested for Kidnapping. I won't be able to properly protect you from jail." Said Nick. "By dealing with a social worker, I can ensure that you can get a safe space..."

"Like an adult cousin's place?" Said Grace.

"Yeah!" Said Nick "If you have someone, that could be doable. Do you have someone in mind?"

Nick went back to the west entrance where the MuTeens had gathered. Grace jumped off Nick and ran towards Chloe.

"Chloe!!! It's me! Gracie!" Said Grace as she hugged Chloe.

"Guys, this is Grace Chien, my younger cousin." Said Chloe. Ashley popped a set of panties and hot pants for Grace to wear.

"You might have to wear these a bit lower, but it's better than you leaving snail trails everywhere." Grace blushed as Ashley chuckled.

Police station:
Sarah was waiting with a Social worker as Nick, Chloe, and Grace entered the police station. 
"Nick, Chloe, young lady, this is Judy Winslow."
The social worker noticed Nick's widening eyes.

"Not the one from Family Matters. Now let's head inside and assess the situation." Ms. Winslow replied. Sarah escorted everyone to an interrogation room. Grace was a bit scared.

"Hello, young one, what's your name?" Asked Ms. Winslow.

"I'm Grace Chien. Fifteen years old born in January 1st. Daughter of Gerard Chien and Wilhelmina Fuchs-Chien. Resident of Astoria." Said Grace a bit uncomfortable. 

"Detective O'Malley told me you were abandoned by your parents due to your Mutation. Would you like to elaborate?" Asked Ms.Winslow.

"Well, about 3 weeks or 4 ago, I accidentally stepped on some goo in my backyard and I turned into this. I went into the house crying and when my Dad saw me he grabbed his shotgun and tried to shoot me. I ran! He called me Vermin, abomination. He said his daughter was dead! I was afraid, I ran." Said Grace. "Eventually, I found my way to central Park. I had seen that the MuTeens often hang near Central Park. So, I tried to reach my cousin, Chloe, who is a MuTeen herself."

Ms. Winslow kept writing notes. "We've never had a case with a Mutant before so-"

Nick interrupted. "Ms. Winslow, with all due respect, the MuTeens are taking custody of Grace. We're only doing this as a formality." Nick leaned forward. "A Mutant with the appearance of an anthropomorphic animal will draw the wrong kind of attention in the foster system. She'd be treated like a freak or worse. Do you have access to a doctor specialized in Mutant Biology? No, but we do. Do you have access to a school where she can get the education she needs and accommodate to her situation? No, but we do. You don't have the facilities to help her with her metahuman abilities in order to integrate into society. We do. Not to mention that I have the only relative of hers that can properly understand what she's going through" Nick leaned back. "If we want what's best for Grace, then her best choice is staying with the MuTeens." 

"If you'd like, we could have my aunt and uncle here so they can defend themselves." Said Chloe. "The only caveat is that I want Nick Cade and Barbara Ruiz-Reid present, as she's the leader of the MuTeens and I live at his place. I want them to be co-guardians with me."

"This is an unusual request, but given the situation, we'd have to stand before a judge." Said Ms. Winslow. Sarah left the room.

"Could you excuse me for a minute? Nature calls." Said Nick as he left for the bathroom. As he exited, he pulled his phone and texted Alberto Pacino

Alberto:
Need a judge that would let me adopt a mutant runaway. Soc. Worker working the case Judy Winslow. We're at the precinct close to my place.
Nick

Babs:
Chlo Needs you at the Police Station. Psycho Mantis stuff. Bring car.


Nick returned to the interrogation room while Judy was talking on the phone.

Nick's text notification popped up.

Done.Judge Travis Spencer will see your case tomorrow morning.
AP

A notification from Barbara.
OMW.

Nick smiled. Ms. Winslow looked shocked.
"I've bad news. The judge who got the case is a staunch conservative and is known for being racist and bigoted towards mutants. Judge Travis Spencer. " Chloe and Grace were worried. Sarah came back. 

"I was able to contact Grace's parents. Her mom had placed missing person's report. They'll be here in about half an hour." Said Sarah. "Also, I just happened to find a missing MuTeen Leader as well." Nick gave Barbara his seat as he leaned to a wall. Sarah left to wait for the Chiens.

"Ah Miss Ruiz-Reid, Judy Winslow, my daughter is a huge fan." Barbara's eyes widened. 

"Ix nay the amily fay atters may." Nick said. 

"Miss Ruiz-Reid,  Miss Chien wants you and Mr.Cade to be her co-guardians in relation to Grace Chien." Said Ms.Winslow. "Due to your backgrounds as superheroes and just recently saviors of the Earth, I believe that some of the normal red tape might be bypassed... that is assuming Grace's parents relinquish their rights or they are seen as a threat to Grace. But the next steps will depend on her parents."

Sarah came back with a tall gaunt man, pale and blond thin mustache and dead blue eyes. Standing next to him an incredibly skinny woman with pale blond hair and in a hulk hogan orange shade of spray tan that made Grace's fur seem blonde in comparison.

"Where is my daughter!?" Asked Wilhelmina condescendingly.

"I told you our daughter is dead. All that's left is a freak like her whore cousin!" Said Gerard.

"Mom?" Said Grace.

"Is this some kind of sick joke!? My daughter is not a zoo animal!" Exclaimed Wilhelmina.

Gerard looked agitated. "I oughta-"

"Shut up and apologize to your daughter and neice!" Said Nick. "What kind of human garbage points a shotgun at their kid after they suffered an accident? You want to get rid of Grace? Fine. Then let's do it legally tomorrow morning. I will gladly aid Chloe in any way I can so she can protect her cousin and be her guardian." Said Nick too calmly. 

"Nick they're angry. You rattled them andGerard is thinking of ambushing you in the parking lot." Barbara said telepathically.

Nick grinned. "Good." he thought. "I guess we'll see you in a few hours Ms.Winslow..." said Nick. "Gracie will stay with us tonight." 

The MuTeens were leaving the station when Gerard hit Nick with a baseball bat on the head. Nick fell to the floor. "That's what you get for calling me human garbage, stupid freak!" Taunted Gerard before being arrested by Sarah. Wilhelmina tried to fight off Sarah and ended up arrested as well. Paramedocs were brought to the scene and Nick was taken to the emergency room. Fortunately for Nick, he had VG Logic and cast barrier to prevent damage. All he got was a slight bruise, but was kept overnight for observation.

***
Courthouse Judge Spencer's court Room:
The Court Room was empty aside Nick, Barbara, Chloe, Grace, Gerard, and Wilhelmina. Alberto snuck in. "You're incredibly lucky!" Whispered Alberto. "Getting attacked at the Police station with tons of cameras is incredible!"

Everyone stood up as Judge Spencer entered the court room.

"I read the case information. I read the notes by the social worker, I read the arrest records. Now, I want to hear it from you." Said Judge Spencer while looking at Grace.

"After I accidentally came in contact with the ooze that turned me into what I currently am, my father tried to kill me. I ran away. When he was brought to the police station he rejected me and said that his daughter was dead. My mother rejected me at the police station. My father attacked my cousin's friend who had offered his roof so I could stay with my cousin Chloe. I don't want to be with my biological parents since they hate me for being mutated against my control." Said Grace while crying.

"Thank you Miss Chien, you may step down." Said judge Spencer. "Anything you'd like to elaborate on, Mr. Cade?"

"Your honor." Said Nick. "This young girl was traumatized by her parents. Was forced to live on the streets for almost a month. Her parents rejected her at the police station. He even attacked me for daring to defend the daughter he rejected. I only want what's best for Grace. Right now that'sliving with the only relative who understands going through a mutation. That is her cousin Chloe. Aka Mass Mistress. She's 3 days from turning 16 which means she can emancipate if she is forced to go back to her parents." 

Nick put his head down. "Sir, I know family is important and I was lucky for having a loving father and stepmother after my mother's passing, but sometimes families aren't just people bound by blood. Grace's blood rejected her. Then I beg you, your honor, let her form a bond with people who will protect her, show her love regardless of her appearance. She's a good kid and I'm willing to step up where her parents won't. She doesn't want to be with them. There's no reason to send her back to them."

"You may step down, Mr.Cade. Now Mr. Chien, anything you may want to say?" Said judge Spencer.

"Your honor, these freaks are lying. I love my daughter, but that thing isn't my daughter!" Said Gerard angrily. "I don't want to see that animal ever again!"

"Mr. Chien, by your declaration, do I have to assume that you're relinquishing your parental rights to Miss Grace?" Asked Judge Spencer.

"Yeah,  sure, whatever. Just keep that freak away from me and my wife!"  Said Gerard.

"While this case was an open and shut case, I tried to give your parents the benefit of the doubt and their remarks showed unredeemable and unrepentant qualities." Said judge Spencer. "Unfortunately I cannot give custody to three people. Young Grace, you will have to choose two of the following people to be your guardians:
Chloe Chien, Barbara Ruiz-Reid, or Nicholas Raymond Cade." 

Chloe stood for a minute. "I choose Chloe and Nick." 

"Understood. Gerard Chien and Wilhelmina Fuchs-Chien will fill in the paperwork officiating their relinquished parental rights, while Miss Chien and Mr.Cade fill out the paperwork to become your guardians until the age of 18." Said judge Spencer.
---
MuTeens NYC HQ: Chloe's Room:
Nick was able to get an extra twin sized bed for Grace. "For now, you'll be sharing a room with Chloe as I get to remodel a section in the basement to move down to and you'll get my old room." Said Nick. "This was a lot faster than I thought it would be. But here we are now." Grace jumped and hugged Nick hard.

"Thank you daddy!" Said Grace putting a weird emphasis on the word Daddy. Nick sat on Grace's bed and tapped his hand on the bed bext to him. Grace sat next to Nick and he wrapped his arm around her.

"Gracie. I understand you have a huge crush on me and you're at an age where hormones are crazy and sexual awakenings begin. You are one foxy lady, pun completely not intended... but Legally a minor. If I were to reciprocate your feelings, I'd be in big trouble with the law. 734 days is the waiting period until I can legally reciprocate your feelings. That's the time we'd have to wait. Sounds like an eternity, because it is. Also, it'll allow us time to form a better bond. That way if you still want to explore our feelings once the 734 pass, we'll be able to do so and maybe we'll make love." Said Nick.

"Yup... you heard right, Gracie. Nick is super serious about this and he means every word of it. He's a hopless romantic and doesn't fuck. He makes love and it's wonderful." Said Chloe. "I had to wait roughly 6 years to make love to Nick and it was worth it." 

Grace looked perplexed for a moment. "Wait but isn't Nick Barbara's boyfriend? Are you his side piece? Or does he have a harem like they do on anime?"

"Anime harem was my idea." Said Barbara. "And like anime harems, incest isn't frowned upon. Meaning that 'Daddy Nick' will give his little girl some love once she's 18." Gracie's eyes shone bright.

"Is this true Daddy?" Said Grace.

"I will do everything I can to please my girls, but some things require then to be over 18." Said Nick. 

"Dad! Transmat Now!" Yelled My'lee as she popped her head. "Hi big sis!" Said My'lee to Grace. "I'm My'lee your future younger sister whose birth Dad will miss if he doesn't get his ass to the transmat NOW!!" 

Nick ran to the transmat and popped to the Neutrino Castle where Dask and kala were waiting for him. 

"Take a shower, Daddy-o! and wear these afterwards." Said Dask. "Princess Tribble demanded you were completely cleanand Kala is supposed to ensure you're fully scrubbed."

"Michelangelo is going to kill me..." thought Nick.
---
Tribble's Room: Tribble was in bed with a contraption that kept her legs spread in order for the doctors to receive the baby. To her side was Queen Gizzla.

"Niklas! Thank goodness you're here! We saw the tournament! Tribble, Niklas is here." Said the Queen.

"Nick?" Said Tribble. "Hold me, Nick!" Nick grabbed Tribble's hand and sat next to her. "Graaaah!" Tribble screamed as the contractions got stronger. The doctors were ready as Nick felt weak and fainted.
---
Tribble's Room: Nick woke up wrapped in a blanket Tribble was asleep. "The baby!" Said Nick. "Where's my baby!?" He stood up groggily.

"They're asleep, you big dummy!" Said KrysTa. 

"Oh, hey, KrysTa? Said Nick sheepishly. "I can't believe that I fainted like a stereotypical dad." 

"The King and Queen want to see you." Said KrysTa as she tried dragging Nick across the room. 

Once they reached the throne room, nick biwed to Zenter and Gizzla.
"You're family. There's no need for formality, Niklas." Said Zenter. "I'm sorry for the request I'm about to make, Niklas. A regiment of stone soldiers is posed to attack."

"Let me guess, they want to test how 'protected' the Kingdom is." Said Nick. "Good. Here I have to hold back a lot less than I do on Earth. Let's have Dask or Zak drop me off." Two female Neutrinos brought Nick a tailor made battle uniform based on some of Nick's clothing that Tribble brought from Earth for the purpose of measurements. Nick had a hearty laugh as the outfit wasvery similar yo Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit but in reversed colors. Nick summoned from his inventory the "Jack" helmet to complete the look.
Zak pulled up next to Nick. "Are you readdy Daddy-o?" Asked Zak. "The princess left a present for you in the back!"  Quickly, Nick pulled the sword out of the wraps. A one handed sword with an elaborate hilt, made Nick happy. 

"Trib's got an Eye for ceremonial blades. Is that them?" Asked Nick before jumping. As he fell he pulled out a feather that gave him a super cape whoch he used to generate a shockwave attack that stopped the stone soldiers in their tracks.

"Take me to your leader." Said Nick. "I don't mean Krang. I mean whomever is directing this attack!" The stone soldiers took Nick to Granitor.

"You are to stop this attack or else." Said Nick. Granitor laughed.

"You think you can intimidate me? General Traag's right hand man?" Said Granitor.

"Eh, Traag wasn't much of a fighter, since Slash rurned him to gravel. Also, I've already defeated you Granitor." Said Nick as he removed his helmet. "As I was saying,  retreat and I'll let you leave. Push forward and Slash will seem merciful next to me."

Multiple stone soldiers jumped at Nick, but he pulled out a Superstar...
The stone soldiers exploded in contact with Nick as he ran through the entire batallion killing them by touch right until the star power ran out. Over 200 Stone soldiers dead, the rest were running from Nick. 

"Will you give up? That was only a minute amd only using a minuscule fraction of my power." Said Nick as his hair shone red and he slashed Granitor's chest with his hand and leaving a deep gash on the commander's chest. A group of stone soldiers returned in tanks. Nick simply said "Knights of Round!" As the holy knoghts teared up the tanks and smashed the soldiers to smithereens, Granitor tried to run away. Nick gave chase and threw a spiked blue shell. Once he caught up to Granitor, he sliced both his arms. "Tell Krang that he has no claim on the Neutrino Kingdom. Otherwise, I'll come for him too! Also, thnbks for leading me to the of your troops." Nick pulled a BFG 9000 and obliterated the rest of Granitor's troops.

"There were over 500,000 troops!" Said Granitor.

"Huh guess I can be called the Stonebreaker amongst your kind." Said Nick before chopping off Granitor's penis. "I'm taking this as a souvenir." Said Nick as he grabbed the stone penis. "Have a nice day and remember to tell Krang to back off and that unlike you, he's squisshy and easier to break." Nick used Granitor's penis to wave goodbye before walking back to the rendezvous point where Zak was waiting.

"Done Already? That was fast!" Said Zak.

"Here, it's Granitor's chingus. Also there were over 500,000 casualties, due to Granitor's inability to recognize defeat." Said Nick as he laod down on the back of the Neutrino cruiser For a nap.

---
Tribble's Room: after another shower and glazing KrysTa, Nick was sitting next to Tribble who was breastfeeding little My'lee H'nah Kade. "She looks a lot like me." Said Tribble.

"Thank goodness, but she has my eyes. I love her cute Neutrino ears! She's so adorable!" Said Nick.
"Ah, Trib, here's a pick of My'lee as a 19 year old girl! She came back in time." Said Nick as he showed Trib a pic of My'lee, Sam, and Conchita.

"So this is what they look like. Alicia told me about them. By the way Niklas, who is Gracie?" Asked Tribble.

"She's Chloe's younger cousin who was abandoned by her parents and I took legal guardianship of her and will most likely adopt." Said Nick. "I have to return to Earth because her 16th Birthday is in two days and I need to make preparations, like having a room for My'lee and us when you visit Earth. Said Nick while kissing Tribble's forehead. He then held My'lee.
"My dear daughter. The first time I held you you were 19 years old and a strong woman. Now you're a tiny little Baby who needs love and protection. You're a very lucky child as you're loved by many across two worlds. I love you with my heart and my life... my sweet baby girl." Nick returned My'lee to Tribble. "Speaking of preparations, I need to speak to Miley about My'lee." Said Nick as he took a selfie with Trib and My'lee. "I'll be jumping between worlds, my darling. See you soon!" Said Nick as he went to the transmat room where KrysTa 

"Where do you think you're going?" Said KrysTa.

"Earth" Said Nick. "There are many things I need to prepare back home in order to have a proper place for a Royal Baby. Also, I want you to watch over Trib and My'lee." Said Nick before jumping through the transmat. 

***
MuTeens NYC HQ: Basement: Grace was camping out a few feet in front of the Transmat with Alicia and Natsumi when Nick popped out.

"Daddy!" Grace said as she jumped towards Nick with her six tails wagging about. 

"Hey there Gracie!" Said Nick. "Natsu, Licia, you're officially aunts not just by Gracie, but Little My'lee was born and she's beautiful! I mean the Baby version. We know that she turns into a 19 year old hottie thanks to time travel. Speaking of. Where ARE they?"

"Ashley took them shopping. We can't all be raiding your closet. Except Conchita. She's taking a nap." Replied Alicia. "Mom and cow are with them. Also, she's beem speaking to Dad and he wants to speak with you. How's Trib?"

Nick hugged Alicia and Natsumi. Once Grace got down and picked up her stuff Nick went straight to the fridge and downed a quart of milk. "I need to remodel one of the empty sublevels and make it a home for Trib and My'lee. The war on Dimension X is still going on and Krang won't let up. I had to show a bit less restraint with the Stone Soldiers and racked up my kill count to over half a million barely breaking a sweat. I literally used 2 Mario power ups and a blast from the BFG 9000, which should have drained me, but it was far easier than the time I fought Leatherhead, or my Mexican rampage." Nick sighed. "Of course I'll need to talk this with Zenter and Gizzla. But enough about that, Girls check this cute selfie of Trib, My'lee, and your favorite guy!"

Nick lost control of his phone for the next twenty minutes as Alicia and Natsumi gushed over baby My'lee. Grace came back amd hugged Nick.

"You had 3 tails when I met you. Now you have 6. If my encyclopedic knowledge of useless things is correct, your maximum amount of tails should be 9. If so, we'd need to test if you have kitsune abilities." Said Nick. "I know you have strength and speed. So, that means Natsumi should teach you some martial arts techniques for self-defense and if you were to enter the family business, you'd need to be prepared " Natsumi laughed.

"Grace mei, don't let my orokana hentai oniisan push you into being a superhero if you don't want to. I will teach you martial arts so you can defend yourself from perverts and furries." Said Natsumi. 

"I just want to make Daddy and Chloe proud!" Said Grace while Clinging to Nick.

"Licia, are you OK? I know how clingy you're with me in a good way and I'm surprised you aren't trying to pry Gracie off me." Said Nick.

"We have an understanding." Said Alicia. "She's a good kid... take her to your room. You'll get what I mean!"

"Well, you heard your fun size auntie. To my room!" Said Nick as grace jumped on his back.

Once they reached Nick's room, Grace ran to the shelves and was excited about the games, the anime, and the sizable hentai collection Nick had on display. 

"Daddy, you freaking rule! You're the coolest dad ever! Wait is that Variable Geo for the PCE? An actual MSX2? A virtual boy!?  You really are a game nerd! Common interests! Do you have JoJo on Dreamcast? Marvel vs Capcom 2?" Said Grace excitedly.

"Jojo is sadly one of the few games I don't own. But we can play MVC2 on arcade? But that's on the Basement. If you want Dreamcast we can play here."  Replied Nick. "You Casual Good or competition good?"

"You retired before I went pro. Gimme your phone so I can show you an exhibition match I had against Daigo on sfv." Said Grace.

"Crap! Licia and Natsu have my phone. By the way I need to get you a phone... Mac or droid?" Asked Nick.

"Android, I can play adult games on those." Replied Grace. 

"Don't you ever mention that around other people. They might get the wrong idea. Just remember that what happens in those games is fiction." Said Nick.

"You're not mad?" Said Grace. "My p... the biological units broke a phone for finding a SFW Date sim on my phone a few years back."

"I'm not like most parents. In fact, not even your grandpa was like that. Most of my hentai collection was his. He gave it to me once I awoke from my coma. I'm not into yaoi, vore, or futanari, but some things alipped through the cracks. Your auntie Ashley got me Boku no Pico as a prank." Said Nick. "One day, Gracie, the collection shall be yours, since I know you're perverted enough to appreciate it!" 

"Strangest compliment I've ever received, but it came from my beloved daddy!" Said Grace.

"Wait am I the Renesmee to your Jacob!?" Said Nick.

"Forty-two minutes! Pay up Alicia!" Said Natsumi as she popped out from under Nick's bed and giving him his phone back.

"Aunties were betting how long you'd make a twilight reference regarding us." Replied Grace.

"Good! I need to text My'lee's future godmother anout her goddaughter's birth." Said Nick.

Miley:
I got the best of both Worlds. Baby My'lee H'nah Cade was born yesterday. See pic:
GD NRC

"Attach pic and sent!"

*"You get the Best of Both Worlds Chill-"*

"Got you on speaker Mile. I'm with my other daughter back on Earth." Said Nick.

"My namesake is incredibly adorable! Can't wait to hold her in my arms!" Said Miley.

"Daddy is that who I think it is?" Said Grace.

"Grace, meet My'lee's godmother Miley Cyrus. Miley meet my daughter, Grace." Said Nick. 
Grace fainted. "She fainted. I'll explain later. byee!!" 

Grace woke up. "Wait, you're friends with Miley Cyrus?"

"Well I hope so. Otherwise the previous conversation we had about my baby girl would've been weird." Said Nick. "So I'm getting you a new phone. Be back in an hour." Said Nick before kissing Grace on the top of her snout. "I haven't spent some time with Chloe." Thought Nick as he automatically walked to Chloe's Chloe's room. She heard muffled moans as he silently picked the lock. Nick crept until he reached Chloe's bed where she had a blindfold and was masturbating.

"Mmmm! Right there, Nick touch me there! Oh nick, let me taste you!" Chloe kept muttering as she touched herself. Nick stripped and had his penis close to Chloe's face.

"As you wish, Chlo. Open wide so you can suck me." Said Nick. Chloe stopped and took of her blindfold.

"Nick? What are you doing here?" Said Chloe blushing.

"You called me and said you wanted to give me a BJ and here I am. Afterwards we can go and get Gracie a new phone." Said Nick. "Let me lie down so we can taste each other, Chlo." Chloe purred as Nick began teasing her nether region. She began licking Nick before deepthroating him. It didn't take much for Chloe to cum,  but Nick had other plans. He gently laid Chloe on her bed as he stood between her legs with his meat missile aimed at her eager snatch.

"You are my Chloe. Said Nick. "I still dream of that sweet Novice in Mexitreating ng my wounds and protecting sweet, innocent and naive sister Paola from my treacherous penis." 

"Now we're coparenting the foxiest girl you've ever met!" Replied Chloe as Nick became one with her. "From enemies to lovers... who would've thought."

"But that's the past and we have a daughter to look for." Said Nick as he kept on thrusting.

"You're serious about adopting Grace?" Asked Chloe. 

"Chlo, you should know better than anyone the lengths I will go to protect my girls and Gracie is MY Little girl now." Said Nick as Chloe came.

"Outside, cum outside, mark me as yours" said Chloe as Nick came all over her chest.

"I will legally adopt Grace, Chlo. Unlike her bio parents, I won't forsake her." Said Nick as he turned around and his dick was centimeters away from Grace's face. She squeaked and appeared in front of Nick.

"I just found out I can turn invisible and Daddy has a nice dick." Said Grace. 

"Chlo, shower. Grace, we'll talk later. I'm not mad at you, BTW. " Said Nick as he went to take a shower with Chloe.
"Raising Mutant kids... 21st century parenthood will be complicated."

Now showered, Nick and Chloe sat on Chloe's bed. Still naked and Grace felt a bit awkward.
"Grace can you turn invisible at will?" Asked Nick.

"No, it just happened and I freaked out. I came looking for Chloe and I saw you two going at it and was mesmerized." Said Grace. "Seeing your glistening cock so close to my face scared me. That snapped me back to visibility." 
Nick counted a seventh tail.

"Seems you might be a kitsune. You have a seventh tail." Said Nick as he put on his boxers.
"Sit on my lap like you would with Santa Claus." Said Nick as Grace sat on his left thigh. 

"Grace. On this housegold you WILL see tons of sex. again, anime harem rule. Most of the girls are sleeping with each other and with me." Said Nick. "You're almost 16 and I know you're into eroge. Society frowns what Barbara and I are doing. This has to be kept a secret for obvious reasons. I will let it slide THIS TIME because you manifested an ability and freaked out. Consent and boundaries are important for this harem to work. Scooch back a bit." Said Nick as he hid his dick from poking out the boxer hole. "Gracie. For now all I'm asking is for you to respect the boundaries." 

"Daddy. What can I do if I have questions of anatomy?" Asked Grace. 

"Even if it's just a ploy for you to see my dick, we can deal with them alongside Doctor Joaquina. She's our medical expert and I want her to give you a check up." Said Nick. "No, this isn't isn't a Mad scientist kind of test. Just to know if you're healthy and if  your genitalia is compatible with humans. I have 733 reasons to find out about that." 

"But why must the doctor be involved?" Asked Gracie. 

"Because I'm a horny young adult and you're a horny teen. You start by asking how it works, before I know it we end up knotting and with our age gap no Romeo and Juliet law can save me." Replied Nick. "The doctor can explain while I act as visual aid.  If you then commit those images to memory and touch yourself afterwards, don't tell me about it for legal reasons."

"So all I heard is my Dad's a furry!" Said Grace while giggling. "Your secret is safe with me Dad."
Nick groaned. "I know what you meant. I was just busting your balls. But what are you waiting for, phone NOW!" Exclaimed Grace as she pulled Nick out of bed. She also pulled a dress for Chloe. " Go! Phone nao!"

***
Phone store: Nick and Chloe were browsing phones. Nick was sporting a wig and glasses to avoid being recognized. The salesman wasnt too enthused in helping Nick as he looked too ratty.
"Hey. I'm looking for a cellphone." 

"The Obama phones are over there." Said the salesman.

"What?" Said Nick annoyed. "I don't need an Obama Phone. I need a high end phone for work."

"You obviously can't afford a high end phone." Replied the salesman. "Please vacate the premises before I have to bring forth Security."

"Before I leave, I want to cancel my account." Said Nick. "Account number #41260265311550"

When the salesman entered the account number he realized that the account belonged to Nicholas R. Cade and that it was a Business Plan for the MuTeens. "Here's my ID to prove that I'm me and just in case you think I stole the ID, check this out!" Nick raised his wig a bit and turned his hair gold. 

"So sorry, mr. GameDudem didn't recognize you."
Said the salesman.

"As the wise Karen once said: I'd like to speak to the manager." Said Nick as the salesman lost all color from his face. The salesman returned with the manager.

"Hello, I'm Lucrecia Skinner, how can I help you, Mr. Cade? No..." said Ms. Skinner.

"Yes, Ms. Skinner it's me. The GameDude aka the lovable goofball of the Muteens." Replied Nick.

"That's not what I meant! You got me fired from Eastlaid Academy." Said Ms. Skinner.

"This isn't the place to talk about that. Also, I'm not here for any of that. I wanted to talk with you about your salesman and his lack of sensitivity when attending customers. In his lack of sensitivity he Nearly lost me as a customer... which would be some negative publicity for the company." Said Nick. "He should take some sensitivity and customer service courses. Don't want him fired or written up. Just losing this commission for a phone with these specs. The models that qualify are written at the bottom."

Ms. Skinner brought the available models and Nick went to the covers and saw a Sonic the Hedgehog Tails themed cover that fit the older model.
"I'm taking the phone that fits this cover." Said Nick.

"That'll be $235.73 Mr.Cade. will this be put in the MuTeens plan?" Asked Ms.Skinner.

"Yes and put it under the name Grace Chien." Replied Nick. 

Ms.Skinner gasped "Chien like-" 

"Yes." Replied Nick. "Have a nice day Ms. Skinner. Let's go, Chlo." Said Nick as Skinner was fuming. 

---
MuTeens NYC HQ: Rooftop: Nick and Chloe were on the rooftop. 

"She didn't bother to ask about me. After all we did!" Chloe sobbed.

"Chlo, forget about her. Lucrecia Skinner is irrelevant. She took advantage of you. She didn't love you. She used you." Said Nick as he hugged Chloe and kissed her forehead. "You have grown so much. Have atoned for your sins. Have found a new family who loves you and wants to see you grow into an even better version of yourself."

"Once again Nick come to my rescue. Thanks. But we better give Gracie her phone" said Chloe.

Once they got inside, they found Grace in Nick's room playing Street Fighter Alpha 3.

"We're back. We got you a phone. Already stored some numbers and I have your phone number stored on my phone. Gimme a call." Said Nick as he handed Gracie her phone.

"Really, Dad? A Tails case? A little bit too on the nose dontcha think?". Said Grace as she called Superdaddyguru.

*"Ring-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!
Gering-ding-ding-ding-dingeringeding!"*

"Really? Superdaddyguru?  What does the fox say? I take back the cool dad comment from a while back." Said Grace as she hung up. "At least you haven't forced us to a family dinner just to say 'Grace.' at the table." Nick looked sad. "Wait, you were planning to do that?"

"No. I'm just sad that I didn't even thought about that Dad joke and I'm an actual dad! Guess I need to practice my dadjokefu." Said Nick. "Gracie, know this. My job requires me to be away at times, but I won't abandon you. I will be chasing you until the end of time, my little Tails."


Popular Posts