Nick of Time 2: This is heavy Doc!

 Nick of Time 2:
This is heavy Doc

MuTaSquad Tower: Rooftop:
Nick landed on top of the MuTaSquad Tower with Renet.
"Wait, I bought Trump Tower?" Said Nick.

"Technically speaking, Barbara bought it. You are the resident headmaster at the Carmen Del Valle-Rodriguez Metahuman Academy where the next generation of NYC MuTeens is being trained." Renet said before covering her mouth. "Oops! Spoilers! Also, bye!" Renet vanished as a 39 uear old Barbara showed up. She hugged nick and kissed him on the lips.

"Oh my God! You're so young! I'd forgotten how boyish you looked back then when clean shaven!" Exclaimed Barbara  before realizing Nick's broken state. "Oh... I see why Renet brought you here. You're here to learn a demon technique. Come in."

Nick went downstairs to the penthouse. "No, the golden toilet was gone before I bought it." Said Barbara telepathically. "Wait don't open that door." Barbara said telepathically as Nick opened the door to her office, where a 33 year old Shadow Jones was wearing a business suit and next to her were a frail old balding man in a hoverchair with an oxygen tank who looked lost and a 53 year old April, who looked pretty good for her age. Nick growled.

"Wow... Now I remember why I had that crusj on you all thise years ago." Said Shadow. "Wait does this mean that this is right after... Nick, please don't be an ass with my Dad he 58 mow, he hasn't been the same for over 15 years. Hun beat him up badly and he suffered brain damage. He's basically a dying 4 year old most of the time." 

"Wait, that means he was 33 when he started to hang out with a bunch of teenagers, what a loser!" Said Nick while laughing and feeling a bit better now.

"I... fucked April... loser..." Replied Casey before going into a coughing fit. 

"Nick." Said April. "Can we talk?" 

"There's nothing to talk about, O'Neil. You chose Jones. I was discarded without a warning. YOU HAD 20 YEARS TO JUSTIFY YOUR BETRAYAL!! MY HEART WAS BROKEN BARELY 6 HOURS AGO!! My pain is fresh... You hurt me like no one ever had before. YOU were the reason I became a hero. YOU were the reason why all of this exists. YOU led me on and made me fly too close to the sun. You didn't give me a chance to fix things before it was too late. Once I would've given my life for you. Now, better hope Mr. Loser can save your ass, because I unlove you, April O'Neil." Said Nick as tears streamed down his face.

"I'm sorry you feel that way, but in time, you'll move on." Said April. "You moved on, well, present you moved on... you, you will move on."

The door opens and 2044 Nick barges in sporting a full beard and a business suit.
"Oh... young me was thrown by Renet for him to learn a demon technique, but why today? Oh..." said Nick as he saw his young self and April. "Babs, why are Shadow's parents here?" Asked Old Nick.

"Told ya!" Said April.

"Shut it, vile woman!" Said Old Nick. "I've been feigning cordiality for Robyn's sake... that's April's sister, we became friends with benefits around the time Judas got engaged with Shadow's stepdad. Then karma hit Jones by having his adopted kid wanting to jump on my pole."

"Man, my revenge game got weak." Replied 2024 Nick. "So, what's the Demon Technique... I want to learn and leave this era just to avoid seeing O'Neil."

"That's part of the problem..." said Nick 44. "While I KNOW the technique you need, only YOU can unlock it. Also, I'm prohibited by Renet to actually tell you da wae." 

"Fucking time travel shenanigans." Said both Nicks.

"Wait, what day is today?" Asked Nick 24. 

"April 30th." Replied April.

"The anniversary of the death of George Sears. Also our birthday." Said  Nick44."Or just my birthday since you've been Spector'd!" 

"Fuck you, fuck my future!" Exclaimed Nick 24. "Anyways, I can't be here. The atmosphere is suffocating me." Nick 24 walked out and entered a room. A few seconds after he enterd, April followed.

"Did I really hurt you that much?" Asked April to a silent Nick. "I'm sorry, OK? I had no intention of hurting you. One thing led into another and eventually, I fell for Casey. Normal people fall in and out of love." April stated. "No, Nick you ARE NOT NORMAL. Alien/human/demon/Mutant hybrid space prince with over 50 lovers and a few hundred kids, not counting his Succubus Army is the furthest thing from normal. Casey is the closest thing to normal for me. He loves 2 women, Shadow and Me. Not to mention that I don't have to compete with Shadow to get laid. With you, I'd have to fight an army daily just to get some dick. Even if you have the best dick in the universe, it's not worth it." April sighed and sat down on the large couch.

"Thank you." said Nick "If you had been honest when I was eight, we could've avoided all this bullshit. Probably I would've avoided all this heartache, if I had known you were not worth it... maybe serving over Dregg's rule is what we deserve." Nick said while crying... "But no. You made me chase a dream just to destroy it so casually. You were my first love... You saw me at my worst. But the worst part of all this is that you're a virus in my heart. I can't weed you out. Future Me is still hurting. Betrayed for 20 years and if you were to make love to him, he'd drop everything in an instant just to please you." Said Nick defeated. "I know this, because *I* would. But it's pointless. Enjoy your normalcy with Jones... or what's left of him."

"Wait... there's something you should know." Said April. "Casey stays here at the tower, because of your medical facilities. He would've been dead ages ago if it wasn't for you. Why would future you do that?"

"I don't know if Future me has mellowed out with age, but *I* at 19, would do it out of pettiness. Knowing that after all the crap about you wanting Normalcy, you still depend on my extraordinary life." Said Nick.

"I see. The only way for this to happen is if April O'Neil sleeps with Nicholas Raymond Cade." Said April. "That's what you meant with the debt is already paid, but it hasn't been paid. You're downright evil!" Said April defeated. 

Nick looked at April confused. April began to take off her clothes. "You knew you'd come to the future to learn the technique and return to the past. With the knowledge of Casey's condition, you wait until it happens and make me an offer that was paid until today, where you guilt trip me into having sex with you." April stood naked in front of Nick. She had a few wrinkles was slightly less toned and her breasts sagged a bit more. Other than that, she was still Sexy as fuck. Nick tried to cover his erection.

"Fuck you, O'Neil! I wouldn't have sex with you like that!" Screamed Nick. "The debt has been paid until it hasn't been paid is about Shadow. Despite Jones's attempts to keep her away from my reach, I know his daughter joins me when I'm in my mid-20s." 

"Let's make a deal." Said April. "Leave Shadow out of your petty games and take me instead!" 

"Sure... have sex with time traveling me and I return to the past and keep my promise... how would you know I kept it, since my future is your past?" Asked Nick.

"Honor over power... that's your motto." Said April. "Unlike me, you keep your promises. I trust you'd do the right thing."

"But is it? You're forgetting a piece of the puzzle: Shadow. Let's ask her about her feelings for me. If you're right, I'll trade. If you're wrong, there's no trade, but I still get to stuff your holes." Replied Nick as he sat down. Older Nick shows up and sits next to Nick...

"We could hear you outside, you know. Man, I've forgotten how petty and downright evil I used to be. O'Neil is not worth it. Let her go. She's a ho. Now that Jones can't get it up comes crawling back to me... er... you." Said Older Nick. "To make matters worse, she rejected me for the younger model."

"To be fair, I have less mileage." Replied Nick. "But changing topics... is it worth it?"

"Ah, yes, the self-doubting chapter. Yes it's worth it... once you stop taking all the loads like a chick in a bukkake video, everything falls in place. Hell, that's partially why I took care of Jones... but mostly out of pettiness. Also, this is a pic of April's sister 20 years ago. She's slightly older than April, but she's a single mom and a bit irresponsible. She's FWB material.said Older Nick. "I don't think I ever met the kid AS a kid. You'll meet Robyn soon"

Old Nick got up and brought Shadow in. 'Shad, April wants you to tell young me how we got together." Said Nick. 

"So, why is she naked?" Asked Shadow. "Was she going to OMG, Moooooooooom! Really!? Can't you at least wait until Dad is dead!?"

"It's  not like that Shadow! I was just ensuring that your Dad gets the Medical Attention he desrves!" Said April.

"Wait! How would that even, oh..." said Shadow in realization of April's plan. "Well, ever since I met Nick, there was a little chemistry between us, but I was too young, Dad didn't want Nick as a boyfriend. I kept texting Nick and he told me he'd wait for me to grow older and if I still liked him. He'd give us a chance." Shadow explained. "I moved on by the age of 15, but still talked to Nick, as a friend. By the time I finished High School and started college, I hadn't spoken to Nick in over a year. We met by chance as he was picking up his diploma because he couldn't assist his graduation due to Vigilantism stuff. We chatted, but my ex got jealous and tried to slap me. Nick did his white knight thing. The flame was reignited and One thing led to another. A few weeks later, the call came. Hun nearly killed Dad. Nick stopped me from Killing Hun. Instead he helped me hunt him down, beat him like he did to Dad, and Nick took him prisoner." Shadow explained. 

"Get dressed O'Neil." Said Older Nick. "You misjudged our character yet again."

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa!" Said Nick. "April made a wager with ME, not YOU! So, leave, because April is going to fuck someone and that someone is gonna be May!" 

"Who the hell is May?" Asked Shadow.

"It's a thing my old man used to do it's a reference to Justin Timberlake... who mispronounced Me in a song." Said both Nicks. 

"So, now everyone shoo! I've been waiting a lot longer than I've ever lived... don't know how to count time after time traveling... but it's been at least 32 years, so let me have this." Said Nick as his hair glowed red. He held April and her body transformed to her 21 year old self.

"Wait, I wasn't supposed to learn the Lover transfiguration technique here." Said Older Nick.
"Fucking Time travel shenanigans. Shadow, I think we should leave them alone."

Shadow looked confused. "The what now? Nick. Why is Mom looking like she's your young you's age?"

"April's first hang up against being with me was the age difference and how I would never catch up to her. The lover transfiguration technique, lets her choose a form where she feels comfortable with me."said older Nick "This is what allowed Conchita to be conceived, since Venus's main hang up was that I was Human and She was a Turtle. The technique is temporary. She's still 53 year old April, but she has her 21 year old appearance." 

"So, if you used that trick on me, what would happen?" Shadow asked. "Would I turn into 13 year old me?" 

"No... it doesn't work that way. Had April Chosen me, she would've been deaged to 42. Her hangup was age difference. So it levels it out. If your hang up is age difference, it would age you to my age give or take a year." Said older Nick. "But your hang up isn't age difference. It's your scar. That's how I discovered my ability. In any case we need to go now. I don't want to see me getting NTR'd by my time traveling self. Besides, I wanna eat this cake on my birthday." Said 2044 Nick as he squeezed 2044 Shadow's butt. 

April kept looking at herself in the mirror, holding her smaller but perkier breasts, slapping her firmer butt, checking her taut stomach. She inserted a finger in her pussy.

"Holy shit! My body truly is 21 again!" Exclaimed April.

"Well, well, well... looks like Little Nick was able to catch up to you after all." Said Nick. "Are you going to keep your promise, or will you back away?" 

April cried as she hugged Nick. "You managed to find a way to do the impossible... again! So, why are you still dressed? You've been waiting all your life for this." Said April. 

"Ash, you recording this?" Nick asked. The 2044 version of Ashley popped out of a monitor. She was sporting her hair on a bun but it looked a lot like Miss Frizzle, but sporting a black and red business pantsuit. "Why do you look like the lovechild of Hillary Clinton and Miss Frizzle?"

"Listen, McFly, I'm not caffeinated enough to deal with your dorky humor, especially after last night's Dixon-Cade Tag team match. Yeah, every time your dick is about to get wet, 'I record everything!' Also, this is what 21 year old April looked like? Damn! I'm so going to flick my bean to this. Ooh! April, you should record a message for your younger self about what she'll miss out! Before and after you get Nicked." Said Ashley. "Don't go into big spoiler territory like mentioning Casey's future and stuff."

"Uh, OK, but do I Have to be naked?" Asked April.

"YES!" Exclaimed Ashley. "Nick I need you in the frame or at least your dick... April you will stroke it while delivering the message to your young self and transition into a blowjob." Said Ashley as her outfit changed to a movie director's.

"So, hey, 33 year old me. Don't freak out it's not 21 year old me jerking off 19 year old Nick Cade. It's 53 year old me temporarily transformed into 21 year old me and I'm about to Fulfill the promise you backed out of. We're getting a mulligan on our first time. We can forget about Cody Smith. Talk to Barbara. She's the key to smooth things in the past... to confirm that I'm me: 23-13-37, aCeR3p0rt3r, left nightstand middle drawer false bottom." 

"What?" Asked Nick.

"Highschool locker combination, password to our college email account, 33 year old me's sex toy location." Replied April. "No, I wasn't going to call you for a quickie. I was torn at the time between giving into you or not taking advantage of you." 

"Use me as a walking dildo and ditch Jones!" Exclaimed Nick. "Punish me mommy! I've been a naughty boy!"

"Oh my! He's so eager!" Exclaimed April as Nick blew a load that painted half her chest and face. "This could be you!" Said April as she licked some of Nick's cum off her left boob. "He's being eating Pineapple! Sorry past me, but I have to go. I don't know how long this body will last, so I need to get myself stuffed with Nick's creme filling!" Said April as she began sucking Nick's dick... "Mmmmmm!"

Nick just caressed April's scalp as she kept sucking Nick's dick. Ashley was switching through different POVs to get the action.

"April... I'm almost... BOOMSHAKALAKA!! HE'S ON FIRE!" Exclaimed Nick as he blew his load inside April's mouth that some escaped her nose and April had to cup her hands to waste the least amount possible.

"I nearly drowned." Said April before gulping down the cum in her hands. "Seriously, Nick you're a one man bukkake party." 

Nick had April sit on the large couch spread eagled as Ashley took more footage. 

"Shit! I didn't think that our Lover transfiguration spell could rebuild hymens... Darcy..." Ashley thought out loud. "Duuuude, you're gonna pop April's cherry!"

"And Back cherry too. Can't believe O'Malley beat me for 20 years!" Said April. "Now love me with your tongue, Nick!" April purred as she used her right foot to pull Nick towards her.

"Itadakimasu!" Whispered Nick as he began licking, kissing and sucking on April's thigh. Nick kept teasing April until he finally saw her little bud and kissed it. This sent a shock down April's spine and caused her to moan. "Erre con erre cigarro. Erre con erre barril. Rápido corren los carros por los rieles del ferrocarril." Said Nick while rolling his r extra hard. April was curling her toes and gripping the couch cushioms hard before Nick inserted his tongue in her. Nick explored April's tight cavern much better than Dora the Explorer would've. Nick kept lapping up April's love juice but he wasn't ready for the gushing orgasm that April had reached.

"We almost drowned each other." Said Nick. "I hadn't pegged you as a squirter." 

"Then you should feel proud, because only two people have made me squirt and they're in this room right now."  Said April. 

"Don't look at me." Replied Ashley as she played a clip of Bill Clinton denying to having sex with Monica Lewinsky.

"I'm talking about me." Said April. "But that's enough foreplay. Complete mission 2 out of 3, Nick! Make me forget Cody Smith Ever happened!" Nick stood up, carried April and moved to the side of the couch where he lowered her and placed her with her crotch on the side of the couch in order to penetrate her better.

"This is it, Nick... after today you can die happy. You get to finally make love to the girl of your dreams. The one you loved before you knew what it meant to fall in love. The one who made you who you are today. April and her nice smelling boobs is here in her prime and begging for your cock, Nick!" Said Nick with tears flowing out his eyes. "This is your first and Final Fantasy!!" Said Nick as he got his dick at April's snatch. He felt a little pressure but no resistance. April wanted it as much as he did. 

Ashley played a clip. Nick grinned and pushed inside a bit more until he found resistance. "Nick, be careful, that's my recently rebuilt hymen. Don't burst in yet. Please keep teasing me a bit more and I'll tell you when." Said April.

"As you wish, Buttercup" Said Nick. "What? I like The Princess Bride! It's got Andre the Giant, Robin Hood Men in Tights simping for Jennay like he was a non-mentally challenged Forrest Gump, Wonder Years, a shit ton of He-Man toys... and goddammit! I could've paraphrased Iñigo Montoya when fighting Lilith!" Exclaimed Nick as he kept softly rubbing April's insides with his penis. 

"When." Said April. "Now!" Nick stopped his ramblings and attacked the final barrier. And a loud moan escaped April's mouth that could be heard outside.

"Are we that loud?" Asked Shadow. 
"Alicia is a lot louder... Tribble is almost as loud. Celeste is no longer as loud. But to be fair, she's almost as used as this Nick as I am. Commissioner O'Malley she's a bit loud." Commented Barbara. "Darla is loud too." 

"I don't remember her being that loud with Dad." Said Shadow. "But Nicks have a magic Dick, so that's cheating. No, I won't let you do me to compete against past you."

"Awww man!" Replied older Nick in a dejected tone.

Ashley kept recording from multiple angles as april was getting pounded by Nick. "I love you April!" Exclaimed Nick as he pumped his seed insde her. April once again squirted and Nick collapsed on top of her. 

"Damn, April I think you killed him.!" Ashley lifted Nick's left arm and let it fall. "He's KO'd... and April looks kinda out. Her face kinda looks like an ahegao face! Wakey wakey!" Exclaimed Ashley as she beggan flicking April's right nipple. 

"Wow..." said Nick as he woke up. "I feel like I'm about to overload. April, are you OK? Curaga!" 

Once the curative magic hit April, she woke up. "Holy shit...!" Said April. "Young me... I just had black out sex. Since you're not a virgin, I think you could handle it better. For Fuck's sake, Keep Nick as a FWB! Ashley, lube me. Nick still has one hole to go." April flipped herself and grabbed her butcheeks to exposed her puckered star. Ashley lubed a funnel and gently inserted it on April's anus before pouring a lot of warm lube. With an audible pop the funnel was expulsed. April sighed at the release, but shivered as Nick put the tip in. "Oh my God!! Go slow Nick... put pause on autofire for me!" Exclaimed April as nick obeyed and slowly inched his way inside her ass. After a while, Nick finally reached all the way in and he leaned to gently bite April's earlobe.

"April, I love you so much, thank you for fulfilling my fantasy." Said Nick as tears streamed down his face.

"You're welcome... Ashley, another message for young me. 33 year old me. The buttplug you're using to train is too small. Train yourself to number 3 before taking Nick in your ass." Said April as tears flowed from her face as well. "I swear he's bigger on the inside. Be gentle, Nick"

Nick began to move slowly and following April's instructions to the T. Now after gettingnused to Nick, april had him move faster. Ashley kept recording as April was drifting in and out of consciousness. Nick and Ashley felt a sharp pain on the side of their heads as time froze.

---
Frozen time bubble:
As Ashley and Nick were stuck in a frozen state Lilith appeared behind Ashley and began rubning her breasts. "My word! You really filled up and without using transfiguration techniques! Let me have a taste, Ashleen." Said Lilith as she shoved her other hand down Ashley's pants. "Huh, you still taste human. I'd thought by now you'd have ascended to Succubus.This must be his influence. " Lilith walked towards Nick. "Boy out of time! Tasked to learn the ways of the demon in past, present, and future. Your refusal to accept your demonic power hinders you back and negates Ashleen her true heritage." Lilith kept on monologuing. "You were thrown here to learn a technique, but ended up learning the wrong one. Incredibly enough, that Technique has allowed me to return from the grave. I am here because of you, boy!" Exclaimed Lilith while cackling. "My, this transfigured human would make a great slave! I'd sell her to be gangbanged while you watch, heal her and have her do it all over again and again!" 

Nick's anger raised high enough to partially break from the frozen state. Unable to move other than his face Nick growled. "Don't you fucking dare touch April!" Nick roared as his hair shone red... Lilith kept laughing at Nick as the sky turned red. 

"Interesting." Said Lilith. "Move and she dies. You still don't know how to manage humans deadlocked in time. You'll have to learn the copy technique." 

Ashley managed to unfreeze herself. "Really Lilith? So dramatic! Also, keep your filthy hooves off my body, you undead wretch!" Said Ashley. "The Copy technique is essentially a Kagebunshin no jutsu that lasts 24 hours."

"Nah, it can't be that easy. Seiekibunshin no jutsu!" Exclaimed Nick and a humanoid creature made out of Nick's semen formed into a copy of Nick. 

"Hello! My name is Nick Cade. You killed my mother, prepare to die!" Exclaimed the Nick Clone. It punched Lilith while repeating the Mantra until Lilith vanished and the time bubble broke. The clone exploded and spread jizz everywhere. April woke up and realized nick had stopped.

"Why did you stop?" Asked April. Nick resumed making love to April's butthole.

"I was so inspired by you that I'll show you after we finish here." Said Nick as he pumped passionately and April buried her head in the couch as she came hard. Nick did the same and was able to keep himself from falling on top of April. 

"Holy shit 2024 me! That was amazing! I think I'm a buttslut! Don't be an idiot like me. 20/10 would recommend! Beg for forgiveness!" Exclaimed April.

Nick giggled... "Técnica multiclones de leche!" 
Four additional Nick clones materialized fully erect and ready. 

"Finally, I get to see my design in action!" Said Ashley as a strange device came up the floor. Pointing to a Nick clone, Ashley says:"You, lie down legs spread." The device closed with only his dick visible. "April, that dick will go up your ass! Now lie down." April laid down on the bed and got Nick's dick up her ass once more. "You two! To her sides, April will jerk you off. Lastly, you will pound her pussy and the real Nick will get the head!"

"I'm gonna get gangbanged by 5 Nicks. Now this is an exclusive!" Said April as the real Nick let her lick his dick. She began jerking off the two nick dicks in her hands as the other 3 Nicks filled her holes. The transfiguration technique was fading and April slowly began returning to her real age. In a matter of minutes April received 20 years of intense lovemaking. The first Nicks to cum were the handjob clones who exploded on April. Then Ass clone exploded and quickly followed by pussy clone. 

"April, stop! I'm!" The real Nick came in April's mouth but was able to pull out and sprayed his jizz all over her face. Ashley was cackling as she got all the money shots and put the camera in front of April.

"As you can see, young me, being Nick Cade's cum dumpster is a rewarding experience. Even at 53, I can still milk a GameDude or 5! Now I see why these girls go lengths for this devil dick! I wonder if the 40 year old Nick has the stamina of the 19 year old... But first a shower." Said April as she dragged Nick to the shower. "Holy shit! I look 40! Did you use the Transfiguration technique?" Asked April. 

"Is Dr.Joaquina still around?" Asked Nick.

"Yes, she is, but there's no need for it. Your jizz, when consumednin copious quantities has anti-aging effects. If you see Dr Joaquina now, you'll want to bang her ASAP!" Said Ashley.

Older Nick and Shadow entered and saw the rejuvenated April, now dressed and young Nick, still naked until Older Nick put on pants on younger Nick via menu.  

"You're in overload mode. It has manifested in the sky. Renet will have to take you back to the past ASAP. Shame, I wanted you to meet some of the students." Said older Nick as Renet showed up.

 "So, like you leaned the thing and another thing. Congrats on scoring with April. How the hell did you manage 5 cum clones? You were supposed to do 2 max! Whatever, let's take you back!" Said Renet as she and Nick vanished. Instead of the usual white flash, the energy flashed red.

***
Eastlaird University: Rooftop:
A red flash of light dropped Nick on top of a building at Eastlaird University. Nick passed out for a few seconds. He recovered thanks to his superhuman nature. Looking at his surroundings, he sensed something was off. Unbeknownst to him, someone did see him fall out of the sky. 

"Alright, talk." Said the young African American woman. She seemed to be 19 or 20 years old. Sporting cat eye glasses a green Jacket with a yellow dress and black tights. She also had a  baseball bat that emanated green energy aimed at Nick.

"Chill out! It's me, the GameDude!" Said Nick. The woman looked confused. "The GameDude, from the MuTeens? We literally just saved the world a few days back. The JF, the Mutanimals, Clan Hamato and the MuTeens teamed up to save the Earth from Dregg in a fighting tournament!" Explained Nick. 

"Now you know you're lying!" Said the woman. "I KNOW where Clan Hamato has been for the past month and they haven't been in a fighting tournament to save the Earth."

"Yoga!" Exclaimed Nick as he teleported a few feet back from the young woman. He summoned the Master sword on his left hand. "Let's dance, baby!" Exclaimed Nick as he went on the initiative. The young woman was able to match Nick's blows. "You are a highly skilled warrior!" Said Nick as the young woman flicked a peanut at him. Nick got distracted and blocked the peanut and didn't notice the footsweep.

The woman backed off a bit before running towards Nick "Aaaaaapriiiiilllll Oooooo'neiiiiiillllllll"  she yelled while jumping for an overhead slam. Nick parried at the last second with a Hylian shield.

"Why did you say that name!? April O'Neil! Why?" Asked Nick Frantically.

"Cause that's my name, duh!" Replied April.

"But you're black! And a Teenager! April's white and in her thirties!" Exclaimed Nick to which April took offense.

"Excuse me?" Said April angrily. "What's with the casually ageist racism, huh?" 

"You're in college, did you get an internship for channel Six to help for your journalism degree?"

"Yes..." said April. "Why are you asking me this?"

"Is your college internship under a slightly effeminate Cuban Weatherman, Julio Barril?" Asked Nick.

"Julio is openly gay, but he's been taking care of his sister-in-law and nephew after his brother died in Afghanistan. Poor kid lost his dad and his Mom is dying of cancer..." replied April. "Agaon, why are you asking these questions?"

Nick rubbed his chin. "Can you describe the child? This is a matter of Life and death!" Said Nick. 

Still confused, April responded "He's mixed race. His Mom is Asi-"

"Fuckdammit I have a tiny dick in this world." Nick rambled. "The kid, Julio's nephew is me. I'm  guessing In my overcharged state, I fell through a crack in the spacetime continuum and ended up in an alternate universe, where April is black, I'm part Asian, Among other things." Nick pulled his phone and showed April a pic of the MuTeens with the Justice Force.

"Why does Michelangelo look so weird... so pudgy?" said April. "This is what Michelangelo should look like." April pulled a pic of the Turtles.

"Why do they look like frogs and why does Donatello have hairy eyebrows?" Said Nick.

"But what's the deal with you?" Said April. You mentioned another world. Or I should say 'implied' since you mentioned having a tiny dick."

"I don't have a tiny dick. I said this world's version of me does, since he's half Asian. My dick is actually nice." Said Nick. "My deal is that I'm a mutant hero who is also an incubus."

"A sex demon? That would explain your obsessive insecurity with your penis." Said April. "We should move this discussion to another place. One where you can show me this devil dick of yours."

"Where to?" Said Nick. "This isn't my Earth. I have nowhere to go."

"Guess my neighbor's place shall suffice." Said April.

***
Baron Draxum's apartment:
April and Nick knocked at Draxum's door. The goatlike yokai opened the door and closed it immediately after sensing Nick. 

"I'm going to go out of a limb and guess the Lilim Energy I project is what scared you." Said Nick. "Please let me in." Said Nick. "You're the only one who can help me." Draxum opened the door and forced Nick to stand within an alchemy circle.

"That will keep the demon in Check." Said Draxum as April stared incredulously. 

"He says he's the kid I've been babysitting for a bit now... but the version from another world."
April remarked.

"He's indeed telling the truth. No. You cannot save this world's version of your Mom. That is a definite constant in the multiverse." Said Draxum. "My knowledge comes from your mystic energy. You're overflowing with it and acting as a beacon." Draxum rubbed his chin. "I see. The only way for you to dissipate the energy would be through sexual intercourse." 

April gulped. "Did I hear right? We need to let him lose and fuck random women in sight to dissipate his energy?" Said April. "Do you think it could work if we have him have sex with a slime?" 

Draxum pondered and took some notes. "It could be doable, but it would require two human women as a minimum." 

"Crap!" Said April. "Guess that means I have to find one more. Maybe her?" 

"We can use the apartment above mine to do the deed. You could always ask your mother ." Said Draxum.

"Or let me." Said Nick. "Get the slime and that other person. I'll talk to Mama O'Neil."

"No talking to my Mom!" Exclaimed April angrily. "Just stay put and keep it in your pants until I come back!"
---
O'Neil apartment (Rottmnt): 
Nick knocked on Mrs. O'Neil's door. She had just gotten out of the shower and had a towel on.
"Who is it?" She asked as she peered through the peephole.

"I know this is going to sound strange, but I'm Nick, the kid that April babysits, from the future. I'm like a superhero and I need your help in the most unusual manner." Said Nick. "Please open the door" said Nick as his hair had a slight red tint. Mrs. O'Neil opened the door.

"Sorry I'm not properly dressed." Mrs. O'Neil said as she tried to stretch her robe to cover a bit more.

"No, that's perfect." Said Nick. "Oh no. I'm dirty and I need to shower, but with both my arms in casts I can't do so." Nick's hair glowed with reddish tint. 

"Young man, I can't let you be dirty like that!" Said Mrs. O'Neil. "I'm going to help you shower. Don't worry about Mr. O'Neil. He left for milk many years ago. Call me Carol."

"Thank you Carol."  Said Nick as Carol put plastic bags on his hands. Carol removed her robe and Nick pitched a tent in his pants. "I'm so sorry!" Exclaimed Nick.

"Don't be. That's a fine dick you're packing. Let me relieve your pain."  Said Carol. "It's the least I could do."

"Let me help you ease your frustration, Mommy." Said Nick. "You can use my pee pee to scratch your itch. I want Mommy to be happy." 

***
Turtle Lair (Rottmnt): 
April was explaining the situation to Splinter and the Turtles and how they needed to find Sunita and Cassandra fast.

"My sons, you heard April. Locate the friends needed to satiate the demon's lust." Said Splinter. "April, you must go to your house and offer yourself to demon, otherwise your father will have nowhere to return to If he returns with milk. In the meantime I have some soap operas to watch."

The Turtles left their separate ways. April stood dumbfounded at the casual racism of Splinter. "It's not racism if it's true. He left for milk and never returned. Also you left Draxum alone with a Spic demon who said he's eyeing your Mom. It's too late for her he's now dick deep in her." Said Splinter as April realized the sensei was right.

***
O'Neil apartment (Rottmnt): Carol's bedroom: 
Carol was lying in bed while anick was latched on her left breast suckling on it like a baby. 

"You really are fixated on my boobs, aren't you?" Said Carol as she nudged Nick to try her right boob.

"I feel the safest while I'm on a lovely woman's bosom." Replied Nick. "For children they represent nurture and safety. For men it's nostalgia of a more innocent time. Carol, I'm hard again." 

"Again? We've been at it like rabbits for the past two hours! I feel like I've swallowed a gallon of cum already... I think I can handle one more round." Said Carol as she spread herself for Nick. "Mommy is ready! Now gimme some sugar!" Nick rode Carol once more. 

---
April opened the door to the apartment and she could hear the moans coming out of her Mom's room. "Goddammit, Nick!" Thought April as she opened the door to her Mom's room and saw her mom riding Nick.

"That's it, Nicky! Give Mommy Carol are your pee pee milk! Shoot it inside Mommy!" Yelled Carol as Nick came insde her. 

"Nick? Mom!? What the fuck!?" Exclaimed April. "Nick! I told you to wait until I came back! I didn't want Mom involved in any of this!"

"That's very rude of you." Said Carol. "Your friend Nick was worried about you when he came looking for you. He saw I was stressed and frustrated, so he decided to give me a hand, a tongue, and a dick to help." Carol said as she plopped to the bed next to Nick. "He has the stamina of ten men and he's made my legs jelly. It's a good thing I got the day off tom-today, since I don't think I can do anything other than lay in bed. Now be a good hostess and tend to his dick."

"Nick, what did you do?" Asked April.

"Nothing. I only gave your mom some sexual release she was craving. She did nothing that she didn't want. She had a fantasy of being the sexual awakening of a young boy, so we roleplayed." Said Nick. "Her pent-up sexual frustration was maddening and in my heightened state I could smell it. Just as I can smell yours." Replied Nick. "Your fantasy on the other hand, cant be fulfilled. As this would kill you." Nick transfigured his dick into a turtle dick. "Your best bet is me right now. Hopefully, you can handle me as half as good as your Mom. We did-"

"Shut up! I don't need to know details about my Mom's sex life!" April hissed as she dragged Nick. "Upstairs, now." 
***
MuTeens NYC HQ (Nverse):
Renet was having some tea with Barbara.
"We just have to wait until Nick Purges enough energy for me to pierce the Multiversal timeline and reel him in." Said Renet. "Making love to April in the Future overwhelmed him and he's operating at 9001% of his normal power. Fortunately for all of us, future Ashley recorded it." 

Barbara smiled before her face turning deadly serious. "I must assume that the reaction was to THIS April specifically and not a reaction to April in general." Said Barbara. 

"One time thing for THIS April. Any future sex with April is safe. In fact, 2044 Nick is fulfilling his First and Final Fantasy. Yes, Ashley is watching and playing fitting music. It was a perfect storm, so to say. Also, it unlocked other techniques for Ashley. Her being female allows for easier learning. Incubi are so rare and different and this training is also tailored to Nick."

Popular Posts