Nick of Time: A Chang Moo fantasy
Nick of Time:
A Chang Moo fantasy:
Dobuita street: November 28, 1986:
Nick appeared on a mostly empty parking lot on Dobuita street. He left the parking lot and realized he was on Dobuita street. "No freaking way... this is Dobuita Street... I'm on Dobuita street dressed as Ryo Hazuki! Wait, where's my cellphone?" Thought Nick. Checking his pockets, he found an ID that stated his name was Ryan Haskins, from New York. He also had a notepad. The first note read:
Dear Ryan:
It's 1986. Better act like it's 1986. Have fun! Renet
PS: Stick to the mission. Don't be a McFly or a Tannen.
Locate Lilith. Since she's not Japanese your best bet is...
"Sailors" said Nick. He saw a sign and read it. "Wait, did I just read Japanese as if it was English?" Nick thought before reading the notepad.
PPS: You can speak Japanese fluently amd read it too.Your brain will process it as the bad English dubs from that game you love. It was My'lee's idea.
So, with a goal set, Nick walked towards the first person he saw. "Excuse me, Do you know where sailors hang out?"
"I don't speak to foreigners, sorry" replied the man.
Nick kept going and asking people about the location of sailors. Eventually finding out that the Harbor was like 5 minutes away.
"Yu lied to me." Thought Nick. As he was reaching the docks, he saw a group of teens picking on a smaller child.
"Better give us your money Shinjiro!" Said one of the teens.
"Otherwise we'll tell your dad you went to the harbor when you weren't supposed to." Said another bully.
"Don't you know blackmail is waaaay uncool!" Said Nick while squealing inside.
"Beat it gaijin, this doesn't concern you! Sasuke, Goro, keep holding Hibiki-kun while Keichi and I deal with the nosy gaijin." Said the first teen before attacking Nick. As the teen went for a punch, Nick deflected the attack upwards and with his other hand he made a 2 finger jab on the underarm that made the attacker's arm useless. Shinjiro recognized the move. The attacker tried a roundhouse kick, but Nick dodged by crouching and countering with a rising spring kick that Shinjiro also recognized. With the first attacker down Nick taunted the others.
"Wow, how pathetic you guys must be if you lose to a gaijin this easily." Said Nick as Keichi ran into a jump kick that Nick dodged easily.
"You'll pay for what you did to Shiro!" Said Keichi before Nick hit him with a double palm blow to the solar plexus. Keichi fell down in pain.
"Those moves, how does he know them?" Thought Shinjiro as Goro let go of Shinjiro in order to attack Nick.
"Now you die, gaijin!" Said Goro as he put on a cat claw to attack Nick. As Goro approached Nick took two steps forward and kicked Goro in the clawed hand and swiftly after Nick landed a second roundhouse knocked Goro over.
"That kick was a present from a Jamaican friend OK!" Exclaimed Nick "Toneido Kiku! Now you! Let the kid go and take your friends out of here before I get angry!" Sasuke helped Goro up as Shiro and Keichi were limping away.
"Thanks Mister!" Said Shinjiro.
"It's no problem. Ni-name is Haskins Ryan Haskins." Said Nick.
"How do you know those moves. You used some advanced and forbidden moves." Whispered Shinjiro.
"So you're from the Hibiki clan?" Said Nick. "I am a friend. And the reason I know these techniques is that a friend of my father, a ronin, taught me these techniques before being killed by a rival clan."
"You shouldn't use those moves around here. The current grandmaster is not a friend to foreigners ever since the Devil Witch showed up." Replied Shinjiro.
"Does the Devil Witch have another name?" Asked Nick.
"Akumajou Aibonesu" replied Shinjiro. "She's dangerous Hasukinzu-kun"
"She has something that belongs to me and I need to get it back. Please Shinjiro, I need to know where she is." Nick asked.
"I heard from my father's conversations with the clan Grandmaster that she's bought an old house nearby. Fancy traditional place." Said Shinjiro. "They said something about demon women and sailors."
Nick chuckled. "Shinjiro, get back home, avoid getting in trouble, train hard so you can defend yourself and protect Aki." Replied Nick as he bowed and left. "I can't believe I just save Natsumi's dad." Thought Nick. "But it always leads to sailors... shame I can't use 2023 tech, otherwise I'd have recorded the living shit out of my Shenmue fantasy being a reality. Better hit a convenience store..."
Nick kept walking down the streets until he found a convenience store and when he entered, they had a jingle. "Oh the jingle is real... shame that it isn't Tomato... but you win some, you lose some." Nick grabbed some snacks, ate and found a small arcade. "Hang-On!! One game 100¥. Maybe I should play?" Nick hopped on the bike and spent some time playing Hang-On!! Then he went and played some Space Harrier in a taikan cabinet. Nick also spent some time playing Punch Out, which broke the Shenmue fantasy, but he never played Arcade Punch Out before. As the day turned into night, Nick left the arcade and began walking the streets looking for sailors. He saw a vending machine and bought some coffee as it was getting a bit cold. Drinking the coffee in Shenmue fashion made Nick feel extra good. "I'm living the Shenmue dream... A capsule vending machine!!" Thought Nick as he wasted another 100¥ in a Doraemon capsule toy. Once he put the capsule toy in his pocket, Nick saw his objective: Sailors.
Nick cautiously approached the sailors. "Excuse me, I'm looking for some fun times!" Said Nick.
The sailors looked at him dismissively. "Beat it schoolboy! That kind of fun ain't for you!" Said one of the sailors.
"Aw come on, man! I'm stuck here in the only place where I'm HUGE down there but I can't find a girl that will make me a man!" Said Nick with feigned desperation.
"You didn't hear this from me." Said one of the Sailors. "There's a flower shop near a konbibi and ask in English about having some pink orchids for your mushroom."
"You're not going to regret it! Have fun, schoolboy!" Said the other sailor. "We'll drink in your honor..."
"Ryan Haskins" said Nick.
"Well Mr. Haskins! Today you're a boy and tomorrow a Man!! Salut!" Said the sailors as they entered a nearby bar.
---
Flower Shop:
Just as the sailors described. He saw the flower shop and tending the shop was an 18 year old girl who looked familiar to Nick. He checked his notepad.
Found the Sailors! They gave me instructions on how to enter the brothel.Girl out front seems familiar.
Nick approached the flower girl who greeted him in Japanese.
"Oh I don't speak Japanese. I was looking for a pink orchid for my mushroom." Said Nick as the girl blushed and look disappointed. " oh nam aye wha nani desoooka" said Nick while horribly butchering the Japanese language.
"Maririsu" the girl replied. Nick's eyes widened.
"This is Marilith when she was younger? Cute!" Thought Nick as Marilith began smelling him.
☆"You aren't a normal human. State your business.☆ said Marilith a bit worried, but she tried to mask her worry.
☆I'm here to see Akumajou Aibonesu. Don't worry, Marilith. I'm a friend."☆ said Nick. Marilith went to the back while another Succubus went to the front of the store.
"Do you need a Mommy, schoolboy? I can be your Mommy!" Said the black haired Succubus. "Mari is so boring. She only wants handholding and headpats. I can make a man out of you, boy!"
☆"I'm going with Marilith, Echidona. KNOW YOUR ROLE!☆ whispered Nick as Echidona calmed herself. Marilith felt a chill down her back when Nick commanded Echidona. Marilith opemed up a secret passageway.
"Who are you and how could you control Echidona? The only one who can do that is Lilith herself or..."
Said Marilith as Nick put a finger on her lips.
"A Lilim." Nick whispered. "Why was Echidona mocking you?"
"I'm not in the position of saying anything about that." Marilith replied in whispers. "We're almost there." Said Marilith as she reached a doorway. "Sir, touch the doorway."
"Don't sir, me Marilith. Call me Nick." Replied Nick.
"You gave me your real name." Said Marilith. "You are not from this time. The knowledge you gave me could put your life in danger! Why did you do it?"
"Because I trust you Marilith. I trust you with my life and the lives of those precious to me." Said Nick. Putting his hand on the doorway, the door reconfigured itself. As Nick opened the doors, he saw Lilith sitting on a throne dressed as Bandora the witch.
"Ah, the prodigal Lilim returns from the future." Said Lilith as she grinned from behind her desk. "I must assume my plan failed and you killed me in the future." Nick felt a bit uncomfortable. "Why are you wearing 2000s clothing in the 1980s" asked Lilith as she stripped Nick Magically. "Then again my outfit screams 1992!" Said Lilith. As she stripped keeping the hair horns. "Ah, my dear little incubus, your member does not lie. You see something you like?" Said Lilith as she flaunted her marvelous and sexy body.
"Nope!" Exclaimed Nick. "If I'm hard for someone, it's Marilith!" Said Nick as Marilith blushed.
"That pathetic whelp! I intend to toss her into an orgy so she gets used and abused until she kearns how to be a Succubus! Said Lilith before stripping Marilith. Nick's penis twitched and the glistening sign of leaking precum shone atop Nick's glans. "I've kept her for 35 years and she's the most useless Succubus ever!" Lilith exclaimed. "Unless, Yes, my dear incubus... Make Marilith yours!" Lilith laughed and it echoed across the room. "If you want me to unlock your hidden powers, you must ravage her! Take her life force and feed off that useless whelp!"
She zapped Marilith and he clothes vanished. Marilith squeaked and tried to cover herself. Nick hugged Marilith to cover her body. She felt Nick's twitching dick on her body, making her squeak once more.
"Master Nick you must use my body to unlock your power." Said Marilith. "I give myself to you, my Master!"
Nick stared daggers at Lilith. ☆"No. I refuse to make a plaything out of Marilith. She has thoughts, hopes, dreams and I WILL protect them, even if it means SACRIFICING MY OWN POWER!"☆ said Nick in a commanding voice. "Marilith. Did you truly meant it when you said that you'd give myself to me?" Marilith nodded. Nick gave her a headpat and Marilith cooed.
"A asexual Succubus and a Hopless romantic Incubus. We really are in awful times!" Remarked Lilith.
"On the contrary Meemaw. It's old school succubi who have had it wrong. Yes, sex is nourishing to us... but it's the demonic equivalent of fast food. It's easy, it's fast, it's good... but it could be better. But Making Love is the equivalent of fine dining to us." Said Nick. "While Marilith can't really sense my power, YOU CAN! It scares you Meemaw. How can someone so young can have this much power? Is the thought that permeates your head alongside How can I use it to conquer my homeworld and everything along its way."
Nick kissed Marilith on the forehead. "Alright, Marilith. Are you sure you want this?" Asked Nick.
"You said you trusted me with your life. I will trust you with mine." Said Marilith as she kissed Nick. Marilith broke off the kiss to catch her breath. "Wow... that was... magical..."
Nick caressed her face and gave her a short kiss. "No, YOU ARE magical." Said Nick as Marilith held Nick's hands on her breasts.
"Show me your love, please!" Said Marilith as Nick fondled her breasts and kissed her earlobe, neck and shoulders. He kept descending until he reached the valley between her breasts. Marilith moaned passionately as Nick moved over to her left nipple and began sucking on it.
"This is nothing that I haven't seen before, boy!" Said Lilith as she was playing with herself. Nick ignored Lilith as he switched to Marilith's right nipple.
Marilith began tussling her fingers on Nick's hair and began to moan. "I'm close Nick!" While Nick kept paying attention to her boobs. Suddenly he stopped and kissed Marilith once more. Grabbing Marilith, he carried her to the couch and sat on it. Marilith ended straddling Nick. She was sitting with her snatch being spread by the base of Nick's dick.
"Marilith, move your hips back and forth all over my dick. That will lube it and make it easier for you." Said Nick with ragged breath. "You're doing great!" Said nick as he kissed her again. Marilith kept rubbing herself on Nick until his tip slipped in. "This is the point of no return. After this there's no turning back. If you want me to stop I will." Said Nick as Marilith kissed him again.
"I am your, Nick. I trust you and you trust me, my lord." Said Marilith as she slowly descended and became one with Nick. Marilith moaned and took a few seconds of getting used to Nick.
"Wow... this isn't what I expected." Said Marilith as she kissed Nick once more. "I feel so ALIVE, so WOW!" Marilith began to tremble and collapsed on Nicks shoulder.
"Breathe Marilith. Breathe, that's it!" Said Nick as Marilith began to move her hips again.
"That was incredible! Let's do it again!" Exclaimed Marilith as she kept jumping on Nick's bone... "Let me make you feel good, Master."
Nick thrusted as Marilith lowered her hips with uneven tempo slowly getting in synch. Nick's breath was getting even more ragged. "Marilith, I'm close... I'm not holding back my dear Marilith!" Nick kept thrusting harder and deeper as Marilith felt an energy coming out of Nick then Nick's eyes rolled back as he shot his seed deep into Marilith. She collapsed on top of Nick feeling satiated, but that was nothing compared to the energy that Nick was putting in her as he caressed her hair and held her close. This wasn't sexual energy, which Marilith had tasted mildly from masturbation, or like the one she just had from sex with Nick. This new energy felt a lot stronger, purer fulfilling. She felt whole.
Marilith lost control of her human form and instead of sprouting the bat wings and horns from her normal Succubus form; she sprung wings made out of golden energy like a butterfly. Lilith had her mouth agape. "That's not possible."
"That's the power of love!" Replied Nick. "Willingly given without subterfuge or deception. It can turn our wickedness into virtuousness."
Nick's hair shone gold as did his body.
"My power surpasses yours, Meemaw. I beat you in a weaker form. If you want me to succeed help me unlock my full power. As the mighty Incubus, I request your help. I can force you, but I'm choosing not to. Despite the evils you'll do in my past, your future. Aid me in claiming my rightful place in the cosmos." Exclaimed Nick.
Lilith kept masturbating as she pondered Nick's request. "I will help you in exchange I want to feel what Marilith felt."
"No can do, Meemaw. I don't fuck, I make love and your actions inevitably make me hate you, so unfortunately *I* can't give you what Marilith felt." Said Nick. "Marilith can give you a small taste, but you need to keep her protected and safe for the next 37 years until My past self meets her again."
Marilith hugged Nick before hugging Lillith. With that small hug, Lilith transformed into her Aibonez persona. She restored everyone's clothing while Marilith sat on Nick's lap and cuddled.
"You will stay here for the next few days. I will teach you one of the sealed abilities." Said Lilith. "Rest with Marilith. I shall warn the others to not bother you or Marilith. Other versions of me will not be as generous. I believe you will enjoy your room, schoolboy!"
Lilith turned her chair around and Marilith beckoned Nick to leave. They quickly found themselves in a room very similar to that of Ryo Hazuki. Nick opened his notepad.
By sparing Marilith from her fate you have changed the timeline. The changes are drastic but they didn't alter your life that much until 2024.
Rest as in actual sleeping, because tomorrow will be a harsh day.
After taking off his clothes, Nick went to sleep next to Marilith cuddling with the young Succubus and feeling content. As Marilith drifted to sleep, Nick hummed the Shenmue theme
---
The following Morning, Marilith woke Nick up as Lilith was hovering at the door wearing the Rita outfit.
"You two actually slept!?" Said Lilith irritated. "The power of love may be stronger but is far too boring."
"Why are you still dressed as Bandora? Asked Nick.
"I'm dressed as Rita Repulsa!" Replied Lilith. "Get dressed you two. We're going to the mountains. It's a two hour drive." As soon as Nick and Marilith were dressed Lilith had them get inside a black car.
"Don't run over any cats on our way to the mountains!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Are you serious or is this a Shenmooie reference?" Replied Lilith.
"Today the snow turns to rain" muttered Nick. "Roads will be extra slippery. We must be careful." Said Nick before falling asleep. Marilith followed suit.
***
Mount Tanzawa: Lilith, Nick and Marilith got off the car and looked at the mountain.
"This is one of the natural beauties in the Kanto region." Said Marilith. Nick zoned out after hearing 'Kanto region'. He was 12 years into the future.
"No time to dream about Monster in your pocket! We have training to do and we need to go up the mountain. Climb you fools!" Said Lilith as nick and Marilith hiked the mountain. Once Lilith deemed they were far enough from civilization, she separated Nick and Marilith before throwing Rita's wand at her. "Magic wand, make my monster grow!" Now Marilith was a 20 foot woman. "Marilith, lie down and Nick fu-make love to her." Said Lilith as she made their clothes vanish.
"Uh, she's roughly three times my size. That's almost as if a doll were having sex with a woman. I'd have to crawl inside her in order for her to feel something! Do I have to say 'eunuch chuck' to grow or something?" Replied Nick annoyed.
"You need to unlock your dick. You're the Incubus, no female can resist you! So is the pussy. Now stick your dick in Marilith! Believe in your power!" Exclaimed Lilith.
Nick did as he was told. As soon as he got near to Marilith, her pussy parted on its own but Nick felt Marilith's tightness as he humped mid air. "What in the actual fuck?" Said Nick.
"Strange." Said Lilith. "Your Dick was supposed to grow disproportionately to your body in order to satisfy her. Instead you're using Astral dick, which is a far more powerful technique! Stop!"
Said Lilith as she returned Marilith to normal.
"You need to visualize your dick growing. Like this." Said lilith as she grew her clitoris to the size and girth of a penis.
"You just killed my boner, Meemaw." Said Nick as his penis went flaccid. Lilith sighed. "I get it... I think... but can you please stop being futanari Rita Repulsa. I'm going to have nightmares about that!" Said Nick as Lilith turned her clitoris back to normal. Nick's hair glowed red as two Cerberi arose from the ground and their hearts burst out their torsos and flew into Nick's penis giving Nick a dick as thick and long as his leg.
"Le gané al negro de whatsapp!" Said Nick as Marilith gasped in horror.
"Master, your penis!" Said Marilith as she saw Nick making a four headed penis like an echidna's.
"I kno da wae?" Said Nick. As he turned his penis into a Turtle penis Nick yelled: "Cowabunga!" Before turning it back to Normal.
"Huh? I didn't expect you to learn this Ability so fast!" Said Lilith. "I'm a demon of my word and Marilith will become my right hand until you kill me. She will be protected."
"Guess I'll see you in the future." Said Marilith.
"And I in the past." Replied Nick as Renet showed up to whisk Nick to the present.
***
December 30th, 2023: Nick's room: Renet plopped on Nick's bed. "Sit with me, Nick." She said as Nick sat next to her. "You're supposed to be on this sidequest with no interruptions. Being flung through time and meeting various iterations of Lilith and learning demon techniques, but I don't want you to miss Grace's birthday and as a kitsune, she's Making progress." Said Renet. "Think of this as a save point." Nick laughed.
"I didn't think a Timestress would be a gamer." Said Nick.
"I'm not a hardcore gamer like you, but I understand some of the terminology. The 'save point' is not just for you. It's also for me when dealing with flexible points on the timeline." Said Renet. "Elodeon was part of a corrupted save file. I like the kid, even if he's a wet blanket. He works well as a time agent. Don't you start the Spector thing. I've heard it already."
" But Knightlick is my nemesis and I must mock him!" Said Nick.
"Leave the poor sap alone. He 'quit' Mattel and he's now making a living as an influencer on YouTube. Making cat videos and crying about toys." Replied Renet. "Now off you go! You got a few people to see before I whisk you to a different era. Better practice those archery skills. You got swordsmanship covered." Renet vanished and Nick stepped outside where a young strawberry blonde girl was waiting for him.
"Gracie? Wow! You look so wow!" Said Nick while Gracie scrunched her nose.
"Daddy, define wow..." said Grace.
"You're beautiful, you're beautiful, it's true." Replied Nick.
"Dad what's wrong with your voice? It sounds like you were kicked in the balls and inhaled 5 helium balloons." Replied Grace.
"Musical reference." Said Nick. "My Gracie is beautiful as a foxgirl or as a fox girl." Said Nick while hugging Grace. "Don't tell mommy but you look prettier than her and your mom is stunning." Whispered Nick before being slapped on the back of his head.
"I heard that." Said Chloe. "But you're right. Gracie Is beautiful. Ashley, Babs, and Natsu have a countdown calendar to eat her taco. DON'T make a final countdown reference."
"I was thinking of dressing Gracie as Swiper, you as Dora and me as Boots." Replied Nick. "But I need to get Gracie a Sweet 16 gift before Renetkidnaps me once again. So in the words of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius: 'gotta blast!'"
---
Succubus love nest:
Nick entered the lobby and found a different Succubus at the lobby. She somewhat resembled Marilith, but her hair was honey colored and was sporting a hairstyle reminiscent of Aeris she looked about 19 years old.
"Uh, hi. Where's Marilith?" Asked Nick. "Sorry, forgot my manners. I'm Nick, what's your name?"
"Mo-Marilith is doing some errands for Mistress Ashley and I'm covering for her. I'm Maliris. I'm not a normal Succubus, which is why I'm here under protection of lady Lili-well her heirs Ashley and... Holy crap! YOU'RE MASTER NICK THE MIGHTY INCUBUS! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH! OHMYGOSH!" Exclaimed Maliris. "You're THE NICK R. CADE! You're a legend among the demons. Not only you're the incubus of prophecy, but you're a hero in demon-human relations. Like me you're of both worlds, a bridge. No one told me you were handsome to boot!" Exclaimed Maliris.
"So your father is human, you say." Said Nick "I know you look 19 human years old, but what is your demon age? If you don't mind me asking."
"I'm 19 years old. Born in September 1st, 2004. Why do you ask?" Maliris asked with curiosity.
"Nothing. It's just that for a moment there, I thought I was... never mind." Replied Nick. "Do you know anything about your father?"
"I was conceived via Artificial Insemination. Lady Lilith wanted to create an alternative to you in order to harness 'the power of love'. Mom volunteered as vessel. As a succubus, Mom has never had sex in all my life until a few days ago when I saw her with you." Replied Maliris. "In a way, I kinda envy her. My love for her and her love for me satisfies us and my penchant for eating human food."
"Are you busy?" Said Nick as he jumped over the counter. "Let's sit in this loveseat." Said Nick as he sat down. "Now sit on my lap as if you were a kid sitting on Santa's lap and not like how your mom would sit on my lap." Maliris sat on Nick's lap and wrapped her arms around his neck as he held her back and behind the knees. "You like it?" Asked Nick as he craddled her.
"I'm not a baby, but this feels nice." Replied Maliris. Nick began to hum the shenmue main theme as he cradled Maliris. "Weird, my Mom hummed that song to me when I was a child. She said that her Human savior sang that song to her in her sleep. It made her feel safe, loved. Later I found out that it's the main theme of a videogame."
Nick kept humming until Maliris fell asleep. After a few minutes he dozed off himself and Marilith arrived. She gasped when she saw Maliris and Nick sleeping together.
"I must assume you returned from Yokosuka." Said Marilith with sadness. "Our child was a miscarriage. Said Marilith with tears streaming down her eyes. Nick beckoned her to come closer and hugged her. "I'm so sorry! I swear Maliris was product of an artificial Insemination. I never betrayed you."
"Marilith, what did you tell me back in Yokosuka?" Asked Nick.
"That I trust you with my life, because you trust me with your life and the lives of those precious to you?" Replied Marilith.
"Besides, I wouldn't put it past Meemaw to try and create an alternative to me as part of her plans." Said Nick. "So Maliris is not OUR kid. She says she has only fed of your love and like you, hasn't been acting like a Succubus. Why?"
"Because I don't want her to be with any demon or human. They're not to be trusted. There is only one being I would trust my daughter. The one who turns our wickedness into virtuousness." Replied Marilith. "Ashley and Barbara know about her and want to recruit her to the MuTeens. I have refused them, because she only needs YOUR approval. Lilith made her with hopes of her being a weapon against you." Said Marilith. "I want you to liberate her from Lilith's plan and make her whole. Of course, this is once you finish your Demon Quest."
"I don't know what to say." Said Nick. "Maliris seems like a nice girl, but I don't want to throw her into the dangerous world of Superpowered Vigilantism."
"But I'm awesome!" Exclaimed Maliris. "I even have a bitchin' Hero name: Nightshade!!"
"Like the Tomato? Then again, I'm a bootleg gameboy." Said Nick. "So what do you do? Aside the whole arousal thing. I know that trick and it's one I as Lord Incubus forbid you to use. I don't want my beautiful Maliris be defiled by scum." Maliris blushed.
"You think I'm beautiful, or is the human disguise?" Said Maliris as she revealed her demonic form. She looked just like her human guise but with ash grey skin and golden hair.
"No wings?" Asked Nick.
"I can shapeshift into a winged form, but my base form lacks wings, since I'm a halfbreed." Said Maliris. "Have you seen Mom's? She looks like a butterfly queen. But back to my powers... Do you know Castlevania: Symphony of the Night?"
Marilith sighed. "Master Nick tends to favor Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, Final Fantasy VII, and Castlevania Symphony of the Night, and Shenmue when he uses his game powers."
"Well, my powers are inspired by Alucard, but not exactly the same. I can summon swords and shields, turn into mist or a wolf, instead of turning into a bat, I turn into a crow and I can do the multiple jumps and mega jump too!" Said Maliris... "Oh, I also can do something cool!" Maliris grew a second pair of arms and made 4 Swords appear. "It's also great for when I touch myself."
"Too much info, Iris." Said Nick. "I gotta stand up." Maliris got off Nick.
"Despite what you're thinking, no. She's not related to you at all. I had your Doctor Joaquina do a DNA test for I didn't trust Lilith. The reason I volunteered is because I thought she had pulled a stunt and my egg was fertilized with your DNA." Replied Marilith. "Maliris and I will be at the party. Little Grace has a key to your apartment as well."
"After the quest I NEED to make some time for my Marilith." Said Nick before holding Maliris by the waist. "You said you wanted to feel what your mother felt, right? What did you mean by that?" Asked Nick.
"Sex." Maliris Squeaked. "But not any sex... I want to know what it means to be loved carnally... but confined to this buildings with only two grumpy old men who stayed here for the tourney, but the bearded guy is impotent and theb cyborg has no dick. So my options are limited to you... and maybe the guys I've seen on tv and games. In essence I'm straddling the line between NEET and hikikomori, dayo!"
"That dayo was a bit sus..." replied Nick. "It reminded me of a kettle that I used to know. But before I go I want to take a first from you..." said Nick as Maliris closed her eyes and leaned her head for Nick to kiss her.
"Wow... Master Nick... that was..." Maliris exclaimed with ragged breath.
"Nick, just Nick, my Iris. Wow, you ARE Radiant now." Said Nick as his kiss had charged Maliris.
"Dammit, I forgot to dig underneath the cherry tree!"Nick said as he began to sing Nobody's Perfect.