Rise of the MuTeens 21: Chaos Theory
Rise of the MuTeens 21:
Chaos Theory
Outside the Aviary:
The MuTeens just saw Lord Simultaneous whisk Nick away to a Solo Side quest. They turned around and saw Nick fall of a time portal.
"It was good luck... for the most part... 4 Aprils in a row!" Said Nick as he dusted off his outfit.
"NO time to waste, Let's go!" Said Auron from a pop up window that Ashley created. She looked mad.
"That's the second time you have sex and I'm unable to record!" Said Ashley. "You promised I could record everything!"
"Ashley... you know that for these time travel and Interdimensional missions, we're usually locked out UNLESS there's a powered counterpart of you." Said Barbara. "But we have a Mission to fulfill. We'll pester Nick later." The MuTeens headed North until they found the perimeter fence to the main facility. Taking a vantage point, the Stockbros saw a Triceraton fleeing the facility followed by Cybernetic Dinosaurs.
"Cade, Ashley, we need some stealth firepower." Said SyBert as Nick and Ashley got to a vantage point of their own and attacked the Cybersaurs while Barbara and Natsumi rescued the Triceraton. Using Chaff, Nick and Ashley disabled the Cybersaurs and avoided detection momentarily. The MuTeens and the wounded Triceraton fell back to a nearby cave.
***
Cave
Nick used Cura to tend the wounded Triceraton. When it recovered consciousness he bowed.
"You're the demon of Earth." Said the Triceraton. "We heard the transmission while trying to repair our ship to leave Earth." The Triceraton sat and bandaged a wound. "I am called Yost." Nick and Ashley giggled. "I was part of a scout party that crashlanded on Earth. We were looking for parts to repair our ship and lea e Earth when we were captured by humans and machines." Said Yost as he tended his wounds. "We were experimented on by the madman. He first began studying us to revive Earth's ancient Saurians including a creature similar to a less civilized ancestor of my people."
"So, these Scientists, anything else you can tell us?" Asked Barbara.
"Wait, you're Verdosian!" Said Yost terrified.
"Yes, I know. I'm not interested in killing you." Said Barbara. "I want to shut down this operation and help your people leave Earth. In order to do that, I need information of the building you escaped from. Are there any other Triceratons? How many humans you saw? Anything that can be useful." Said Barbara as Yost began to stand.
"Only I remain... The rest were tortured and killed in dishonorable ways." Said Yost. "The Human is only one... machines he has many. Now he's combining Saurians with Machinery to male Cybernetic abominations" Yost leaned on the cave wall. "I'm in no condition to fight. I'm a disgrace to the Republic." Yost collapsed. He sat but didn't try to stand.
"Rest, we'll come back once we stop the mad scientist behind all this." Said Barbara.
"Your kindness is strange for a Verdosian or a Human." Said Yost before coughing. He slowly retreated to inside the cave.
"MuTeens, let's Rise above!" Said Barbara as the MuTeens left the cave.
***
The Facility: Office
The Scientist was staring at a wall of monitors and was following the Infiltration attempts by the MuTeens. The right half his face was covered in Cybernetics. His left arm, right leg at the knee and the left foot were all replaced by Cybernetics.
"Ah... New Specimens. Wait that one looks a lot like him... could it be!? Hyppolita, Don't hurt the intruders too much, but bring him to me..." said the Scientist...
A cyborg who resembled Carlotta knelt before the Scientist. "Si, Babo." Said Hyppolita before leaving.
***
The Facility: Entrance:
The MuTeens reached the inner gates to The Facility as the gates opened. The MuTeens were a bit apprehensive at the obvious trap, but they went in.
"Keep your eyes peeled." Said Barbara. "It's a trap and we're entering straight into... it?"
Barbara Realized too late that they were surrounded by an army of teenage cyborgs that look a lot like Carlotta.
"Shave my head and call me Krillin... there are 18 Androids... I know the correct term would be Gynoid, Syrus, but for the DBZ reference I have to use Android." Said Nick as Syrus had to zip his mouth.
♧"Halt intruders! Surrender and you will not be hurt!" Said Hyppolita.
"Parla inglese perché non parliamo l'italiano!" Said Nick. "Ho una domanda, il tuo babo, è quel coglione di Aldo Maraviglia?"
Hyppolita growled. "My father is not an asshole! But he will have so much fun remodeling you, Son of Cade!"
"If I become a Cyborg, I'd be saying Booyah! All the time. My teammates would most definitely not enjoy that. I'd like to keep my humanity, thank you very much." Said Nick. "Ho un'altra domanda. I tuoi buchi sono ancora umani? O sono cibernetici? Devo saperlo prima di radermi i capelli e bruciarmi i puntini di preghiera sulla fronte."
Hyppolita growled and leapt towards Nick, who dodged the attack. "You think I'm cute. I KNOW I'm sexy! I got the looks that drive the girls wild. I got the moves! That really move 'em! I send chills up and down their spines!" Sang Nick."I'm just a sexy boy!"
"Sexy boy!" The other MuTeens sang the chorus line. As Hyppolita got hit by a Sweet Chin Music that rebooted her Cybernetics.
The Amaborgs attacked the MuTeens while Hyppolita focused only on Nick.
"Ti ucciderò, figlio di puttana!" Spat Hyppolita when she tried to tackle Nick, but he grabbed her by the neck.
"Scusa per quello che hai detto. NON tollererò la mancanza di rispetto verso mia madre." Said Nick coldly. "I have been holding back for the sake of your half Sisters. I don't mean these cyborgs. They are the ones keeping me from tearing you apart. Have your Cyber sorority back down."
Hyppolita Spat on Nick's face as she dropkicked him in the chest. "You back down, Son of Cade!"
Ashley digitized herself and hid in Nick's phone. Natsumi used the distraction to Shadowwalk into Nick's Shadow. "I surrender." Said Nick. "Babs, SyBert, this isn't your fight. I c- alone must face the sins of my father. Summer has gone and now it's autmn... Tell my sister, she's always in my heart. For this is not a Virtuous Mission. Fly you fools!" Said Nick as he allowed the Amaborgs to chain him up.
"Just as the file Said, you ramble too much." Hyppolita remarked. Ashley passed on to Natsumi's phone when she saw the Taser.
Hyppolita tasered Nick and once she was sure that Nick was alone, she dragged Nick inside. Barbara and Bertram were chained as well. "You're an idiot if you thought we'd let them go." Hyppolita chuckled. Nick sighed.
"Well then, Take us to your leader." Said Barbara as Nick dropped his jaw.
"I wanted to say that!" Replied Nick, annoyed.
"I outrank you, GameDude." Said Barbara as the Amaborgs began dragging the MuTeens inside.
***
EPF airship:
Alicia's jaw dropped when she heard Nick mentioning that Dr. Maraviglia was alive. She dropped her headset and began freaking out.
Kellogg noticed and ran towards her. Unlike the MuTeens, Kellogg had a soft spot for Alicia, as he was present the day Aldo Maraviglia died.
"My father's... alive!?" Said Alicia crying as Kellogg tried to comfort her.
"Wonder Alice, that's impossible! I was there. I saw the body. Your father was dead back then." Replied Kellogg. "I'm positive that whatever the MuTeens are going to fight is 100 percent NOT Aldo Maraviglia." Kellogg bit his tongue before sayong anything else. "Kiddo, I'm relieving you of your duties. Stay in my office and rest, while I take over. Whoever is behind all this is trying to rattle the MuTeens and anyone close to them."
Alicia left. Kellogg pulled out his communicator and called Aurora.
"Kellogg?" Answered Aurora.
"Aldo is alive somehow. Has made his daughters into cyborgs and they're fighting the MuTeens. Alicia is distraught about the news and I think you-" Said Kellogg as Aurora had transported herself and Carlotta to the ship.
"Cade has a transmat. Bishop knows about it." Said Aurora. "This is my daughter Carlotta. Alicia's twin sister. Since this concerns BOTH my daughters, I brought her so I can deal with BOTH at the same time."
"You know where the Meeting Room is, I'll have Wonder Alice sent there." Said Kellogg.
---
EPF Airship: Meeting Room:
Alicia arrived to the Meeting Room a few minutes after Aurora. Carlotta looked worried.
"Why is Dad acting Like M. Bison and having a Doll army of Cyborg Carlottas?" Asked Alicia.
"Alicia, Carlotta. I guess it's time you found out the truth about your father.*" Said Aurora.
(*=Most of the story is told in Trouble: An EPF Teens Side Story: Chapter 2: Aurora.)
"Unfortunately, this story paints both your father and I in an unfavorable light. It pains me to do this, but Lies always end up being discovered." Saod Aurora as she wiped off her glasses.
***
The Facility: Arena of Sport:
The MuTeens were dragged towards the Arena and chained to three pillars. Aldo jumped with glee as he leapt toward the chained Nick...
"Caspita! Ma se hai la stessa faccia da bastardo di tuo padre.Anche se quegli occhi appartengono alla tua stronza madre." Said Aldo as Nick growled. "Such fire... You would make a nice Cyborg... My own mechanical Heracles! The idea of using you as a cyborg and commit parricide seems delicious!"
"In your dreams, Merdavilla." Replied Nick. "So brave... prattling on about your superiority to a chained opponent. Face me like a man, Merdavilla. Hand to Hand-"
Barbara and SyBert rolled their eyes as they mouthed the rest if the Grey Fox quote. The Amaborgs began chanting Aldo's name.
"My dolls are demanding a battle... Son of Cade, YOU WILL FIGHT ME!" Said Maraviglia...
"Tomorrow after a good night's rest!" Said Nick. Otherwise, you'll appear weak in front of your girls. A weak Master is not what you want to be."
Aldo growled.
"Don't try to trick me, Son of Cade!" Replied Aldo.
"Well put me in a cell and keep me under surveillance. Duh! I am a man of honor. I'll remain in my cell until we face one on one in Mortal Kombat." Said Nick.
"You will get 24 hours of rest. Enough time for you to say your goodbyes. Perhaps enjoy a brief moment of love with whatshername. Oh wait, you're all going to individual cells away from each other to avoid any escape plans!" Replied Aldo while Cackling. "Hyppolita, Apolonia! You two will take turns guarding the Son of Cade." Said Aldo as both Apolonia and Hyppolita took Nick to his cell.
***
Special Holding Cell:
Nick was stripped off his equipment and kept Shirtless inside a holding cell. On a far corner, the corpse of a Triceraton drained of blood.
Nick was giggling. Hyppolita looked at him confused, but ignored him.
*breep breep*
"Nick, is it true?" Asked Aurora. "Is Aldo alive?"
"Well he's a cyborg now. He may be Partly Metal, Partly Real, but he's 100% an asshole." Said Nick. "I feel bad for Alicia and Carlotta. Their dead father being alive AND an amoral mad scientist..."
"Nico... Nico, per favore uccidi nostro padre." Said Carlotta crying.
"Is Alicia OK with this?" Asked Nick.
"He's the reason why I am how I am now... He USED ME AS A MEAT SHIELD when I was a baby!" Said Alicia. "Nick, I need you to not simply kill him. I want you to make him BEG FOR DEATH!"
"But what about your half sisters? They're his victims too!" Replied Nick.
"Let me guess. Le sorellastre hanno i geni Maraviglia e hanno dei culi meravigliosi." Said Carlotta.
"They kinda look like you and Licia... so, I may have a soft spot for them. Haven't had time to analyze their assess. Joke worked better in my head. Point is, they're victims of Dr. Maraviglia's Madness and I can't leave them behind. Also, he's captured me and I'm literally living the Snake Torture section of MGS... minus the Press the ○ button repeatedly to regain my health part." Said Nick. "Gotta go! Johnny Sasaki is here! Yes, Carlotta, they DO have the Maraviglia ass!"
Hyppolita entered the cell. She noticed the earpiece partially hidden by the bandana and broke it. "I overheard your conversation. Talk."
Hyppolita demanded as she pointed her sword at Nick.
"What do you want to know?" Asked Nick.
"The Truth." Said Hyppolita.
"I don't know if what I know is the truth or not, but here it goes." Nick took a deep breath.
"Your father, is the father of two of my girlfriends, who also happen to be my on and off step sisters. My Dad, the Cade he hates so much was my stepmom's first love. My dad was one of your dad's test subjects. So was my stepmom. The day I was born, assassins killed your dad, or so I thought. One of my stepsisters, Alicia was wounded and received a blood transfusion from a mutate. This had the side effect of making her an immortal trapped in the body seemingly younger. She's turning 21 this March." Said Nick.
"No! She'd become father's favorite!" Muttered Hyppolita. "Keep talking."
"So, Aldo is into kids... Did he?" Asked Nick. Hyppolita nodded.
"Yes. He calls us dolls as we are nothing but sex toys until we reach maturity. Then we're discarded. You mentioned a Carlotta in your conversation. Carlotta is the name of our base code. Our father, he has a machine where he rearranges various components and makes us. He calls it the EVA Device." Replied Hyppolita. "I am the last of the second Generation of Amaborgs. The Others are the survivors of the fourth Generation Apolonia is the only survivor of Generation 3. By normal chronological standards I'm 2 months old. But by accelerated Aging and Vitrtual Education, I'm Physically and mentally 22 years old."
Nick threw up. "You're babies! I'm really going to kill that monster."
"Why did you threw up?" Asked Hyppolita.
"Because, not only is Maraviglia stealing your innocence by raping you as children, but he sees you as disposable sex toys. THAT PISSES ME OFF! You may have been born in a lab, but you're still people... hopes, dreams. I can't stand it. I will earn your freedom, Hyppolita. You and your sisters deserve better. Said Nick. "I suppose the Cybernetic implants helped in your education, since you're way too smart for an 8 week baby."
Hyppolita nodded. "Why do you want to take us away from father? What's your angle?"
"Like I said earlier, Carlotta is one of my girlfriends. You are her clones. That makes you Ohana. Ohana means family..." said Nick
"Are you quoting Lilo and Stitch?"
Hyppolita Replied. "And you have no ulterior motives?" Hyppolita asked with suspicion. "If you lie to me, I'll know."
"I had impure thoughts about the Amaborgs, yes, but that's not my motivation. It's mostly my Hero complex with white knight tendencies." Replied Nick. "If possible I'd try to get you the mental help needed to be able to function normally and deal with your traumas. I don't mean specifically You you... I mean the whole Amaborgs. You all MUST have issues being raised as slaves." Nick sighed. "I guess I just sound like a crazy guy rambling on about things like love and peace or that the joy they bring will never cease..."
Hyppolita stared at Nick intently. "You really believe what you're saying? You can't win, Son of Cade."
"Nick. Please call me Nick. Calling me 'Son of Cade'males my father sound like a Main Character... I'm THE MAIN CHARACTER in MY story. Let me, help you become the main character in yours!" Replied Nick
"You won't be able to defeat Father. The first generation tried a revolt and failed. So did the second Generation. I survived because I betrayed my sisters out of panic. I've been Father's lap dog to protect the others. Said Hyppolita."You were grinning earlier on and you're grinning now. What's so funny?"
Nick chuckled and pointed at her armored belt.
"Merdavilla called me Heracles and you're Hyppolita. Your armored belt resembles a Chastity Belt. It's as if everything is pointing towards me seducing you." Said Nick. "I can't. It would be me taking advantage of you." Hyppolita's face reddened. "Now, you see this cell, that corpse, this bed, and this Ketchup bottle?" Said Nick. "There's this videogame that I love called Metal Gear Solid. In one part of the game, the Player Character, Solid Snake, is captured and stripped like I am now. He is guarded by an incompetent guard who mistakes Snake lying down on the floor over a Ketchup puddle as Snake having committed suicide. D are escapes captivity as the guard attempts to check his pulse." Nick chuckled. "I've had 32 chances to escape this prison."
"Why didn't you use them?" Asked Hyppolita. "If I were in your position, I would've."
"I may be a killer, but I Don't want to kill you." Said Nick. "You would kill me if the roles were reversed. I won't. I'll earn your freedom, Miss Horse releaser..." said Nick as Hyppolita blushed. A buzzing sound snapped Hyppolita out. Apolonia enterd the room.
"Here's the prisoner's food. See you in six hours Hyppolita." Said Apolonia coldly as Hyppolita left. Nick stared at Apolonia.
"So, you're my guard now." Said Nick. Apolonia looked annoyed. "What were you talking with the outdated model?" Apolonia demanded.
"La vita, la morte, e altre merde più." Said Nick with a cheeky smile. "You don't want to be here."
Said Nick as he ate the cold MRE. Apolonia looked at Nick with disdain. Nick smiled.
"Out with it. What is so funny, Son of Cade? Answer me." Demanded Apolonia.
"Hyppolita is currently Merdavilla's favorite, right?" Said Nick as Apolonia gritted her teeth. "You want her spot. You crave Power, but don't understand the Responsibility of her position." Nick handed Apolonia the empty MRE bags. "You wouldn't want me to off myself and make you look bad in front of Daddy." Said Nick sarcastically. "Quick question, Did Maraviglia rape you already?" Apolonia recoiled for a second before getting angry.
"Father knows what's best for us and we only exist to serve him!" Exclaimed Apolonia angrily.
"Ah, so you don't KNOW the truth. All you know is the wool Maraviglia has spun over your eyes." Said Nick. "Tick tock, Loni... Are you a person or are you a puppet?"
Apolonia got angry. "I don't believe you!"
Nick ignored Apolonia and pulled a second headset from his inventory menu.
"I'm still stuck in the cell. I found out that Maraviglia has somehow obtained Carlotta's DNA and has been making clones of her. He's also diddled the clones." Said Nick. "Currently one of them is watching me, but I fear she's fully brainwashed by her father."
"The School project a few years back, Nicola..." said Carlotta. "We had to give a blood sample. Please, Nico, Destroy his laboratory!" Exlcaimed Carlotta.
"Nick, do you still intend to save those girls?" Asked Aurora. "If some are brainwashed as you claim, they might not come willingly."
"I'll try my best to save them, Mommy. They need to learn the truth and heal. Once they are ready, I'll set them free. A wise being once said, Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. I have to give them a chance. They are not at fault here!" Said Nick while holding back tears.
"Niiiiiiiiiiiiiick! You better stop my old man!" Exclaimed Alicia. "Also, why haven't you-"
The transmission was cut short as Apolonia grabbed the headset and broke it. "Once again, Hyppolita being irresponsible. Talk!" Apolonia demanded.
"What? That I intend to rescue you from your father? That I intend to help you all and try to get you the opportunity to live a close to normal life as Human Beings instead of objects? I don't see you as disposable cocksleeves that need to lose their humanity as their usefulness ends! Hopes, dreams, I want you to have that. You're more than a glorifies bouncer. I want to give you an opportunity to LIVE FREE!" Said Nick. Apolonia scoffed.
"You think I'll believe the crap you're saying?" Apolonia remarked.
"Think about it. I'm going to sleep. There's plenty of space for you to sleep with me... it's better than sitting outside bored watching me sleep." Said Nick. "We can cuddle if you like." Apolonia tossed the key outside the cell and locked herself with Nick.
"One wrong move and you'll die." Said Apolonia as she got into the bed. "Get on it..."
Nick got on the bed and Apolonia clung on Nick.
Do you have any ulterior motives?"
"No. Do YOU have any ulterior motives?" Nick replied. Apolonia blushed and hid her face on Nick's chest.
"I think Hyppolita likes you and I want her to be jealous of me." Replied Apolonia with an unusual squeaky voice. "I will NOT be ejoying this.Now sleep!"
Nick fell asleep.
***
Aldo's Office:
Ashley and Natsumi had been poking around throughout the facility looking for ways to sabotage Aldo's plans. They were fully aware of Nick's conversations with the dolls, as the headsets being used were decoys. Ashley was scouring his computer when Natsumi located a Physical safe.
"Nee-chan! An analog safe! I'm going to Crack it open!" Natsumi said as she shadowwalked into the safe to verify if there was a trap. A few seconds later it cracked open. There was a small box with a card that said Carlotta and Alicia. Natsumi took the box and had Ashley store it digitally.
"That box is ominous looking." Said Ashley. "I'm a bit worried about Maraviglia's Dinosaur experiments. It says here that Yost was a clone of the real Triceraton... there's something about the EVA Device, the cloning machine. Heh, cute Eva is Italian for Eve... or is this an Evangelion vreference. But the HERA Project has encryption up the Wazoo."
"In any case, We have the info we needed. Let's go!" Said Natsumi as they managed to avoid Maraviglia who was returning to his office.
***
Special Holding Cell:
When Hyppolita returned, she found Apolonia sleeping on Nick's chest. "What are you doing? If father catches you like that!?" Exclaimed Hyppolita.
"Whatever, Miss obsolete" Said Apolonia dismissively. "See you in six hours, lover-boy!"
Hyppolita growled.
"We didn't do anything. I literally fell asleep and she cuddled." Said Nick. "She's trying to make you jealous."
"Or it's your charming personality." Replied Hyppolita."Are you going to invite me to bed or what?"
"A few hours ago you wanted to kill me, now you want cuddles? I like this Lita a lot better." Said Nick. Hyppolita blushed and mumbled in Italian. "Yes, you can be the little spoon. I must warn you. My cuddles are awesome!" Said Nick as Hyppolita removed her belt. She laughed.
"Oh look, you really are Heracles!" Said Hyppolita as Nick appreciated the reference. Once on the bed, she let Nick wrap his Arms around her. "If I were to defect to your side, do I get cuddles?"
"Not EVERY night, due to the large amount of girls who need my cuddles, but that makes them a better treat." Said Nick as he hugged Hyppolita. "I'll be sleeping now, since I still have to beat your dad to earn your freedom."
---
Groggily, Nick woke up to a nude Hyppolita riding him. "What are you doing, Lita?" Asked Nick as Hyppolita orgasmed hard.
"You were hard and I was just helping you out. Barbara said it was OK." Replied Hyppolita.
"Wait! Barbara's OK?" Asked Nick. "What about SyBert?"
"Your friends are alright, Nick." Replied Hyppolita. "They have convinced the others of your plan. You have our support. The only one who may not go along is Apolonia."
"Lita, what you just did is wrong. You should never have sex with a non-consenting partner. This can never happen again." Said Nick. "I wanted our first time to be special and not with a decaying Triceraton watching."
Hyppolita began sobbing, but Nick gave her a headpat. "I'm sorry..." she muttered. Nick kissed her forehead. "Father can be vicious. He fights dirty. Be prepared." Said Hyppolita as she got dressed. "Apolonia will come soon. Can't let her catching me post coitus."
A couple of seconds after Hyppolita got dressed Apolonia entered wearing a nightie. Hyppolita was trying to suppress her laughter. "Are you THAT desperate to try and Surpass me, Apolonia?" Said Hyppolita. "At least let him rest the last 3 hours, so Father can beat him at his prime." Hyppolita taunted as she discreetly winked at Nick. Once Hyppolita left, Apolonia entered the Cell.
"I interrogated your friends, Son of- Nick. You speak the truth."Said Apolonia.
"You didn't hurt them, right?" Asked Nick.
"I said interrogated, not tortured. Whatever the obsolete model told you, she lies. I'm not a monster. All I do is for my sisters' well being." Said Apolonia. "Do you approve?" Said Apolonia as she removed her nightie and remained in her panties. She looked human aside her forearms, lower legs and stomach. Which had an energy source on her belly button. Nick was distracted by free boobs... "Your dumb face says it all." Said Apolonia as she climbed on Nick's crotch. "Why aren't you hard? Father said that men get aroused when beautiful women sit on their crotches. Unless..." Apolonia tried to slap Nick, but he held her arm.
"Pants are on the thicker side, Loni. I'd need to take them off if you want to feel my boner." Said Nick. "By the way, WHY do you want to feel it?"
"Because I need to know if your dick is worth betraying father." Said Apolonia.
Nick removed his pants and let Apolonia sit on his lap. "Uhh..." said Nick.
"I'm 21, physically and mentally. Chronologically is another story. The beauty of Alien technology." Said Apolonia as she felt the expected reaction from Nick. "Let's remove these and Hello there, General Kenobi. That's what I'm calling it. Although, he looks more like a Boba Fett and I have a Sarlacc where you can drop Boba in." Said Apolonia as she inserted Nick's dick inside her eager cunt.
"My genitalia is human. Father isn't into robosex." Said Apolonia as she kept grinding Nick.
"So, am I worthy?" Asked Nick as Apolonia kept impaling herself on him.
"Yes! Yes! Oh God! Yes!" Exclaimed Apolonia as she reached orgasm and collapsed over Nick as he finished inside her. "Father will cheat no matter what." Said Apolonia as she fell asleep atop Nick.
"Pinga mágica ataca de nuevo." Thought Nick as he dozed off...
---
"Loni, wake up..." said Nick. Apolonia sat up.
"Got to get dressed bef-"
"Before father catches you..." Hyppolita interrupted. "So, you're joining Nick's side, eh little sister?" Taunted Hyppolita. "Welcome."
"You're well cummed too!" Said Nick. Both Amaborgs looked at Nick and rolled their Cybernetic eyes.
The Facility: Arena of Sport:
SyBert and Barbara were being held chained up on the bleachers surrounded by 16 Amaborgs. Hyppolita and Apolonia dragged Nick to the Arena. They released him of his chains and jumped back to the bleachers before a forcefield separated the bleachers from the Arena. Maraviglia was nowhere to be seen.
"Of course Merdavilla chickened out..." Nick said outloud.
"Oh no, boy! I am here... only difference is that I fight smarter, not harder." Said Aldo via PA. "Oh I know your secret Lilim... and I know of two little whores that will be dismantled after the fight... Seize Hyppolita and Apolonia! Exclaimed Maraviglia as the Amaborgs chained up Hyppolita and Apolonia. The Amaborgs including Hyppolita and Apolonia began chanting. "HERA! HERA! HERA!" As another Amaborg entered the Arena. "Yes, you filthy demon. She's one of your kind... behold my HERA! Lilith'sUltomate weapon against you!" Exclaimed Maraviglia.
The cybersuccubus began smelling the air. "You! You're HIM!" Said Hera as her Cyber wings shone and she flew incredibly fast towards Nick. Who Matrix Dodged the flying cyberdemon. "I must destroy you!" Said Hera as she kicked Nick in the chest.
Nick groaned and said "Why must I fight you? We are not enemies!"
"Shut up!" Exclaimed Hera as Nick grabbed her arms.
"Did Cade just reference Mega Man 8?" Said Bertram as Barbara facepalmed.
"GameDude gotta GameDude." Said Barbara as the rest of the Amaborgs stared lovingly at Nick.
"Listen to me Hera, Maraviglia is using you!" Said Nick. "If you're a Succubus, then you're under my protection."
"I don't NEED an Incubus to protect me. I HAVE THE POWER to protect myself!" Said Hera as she pulled out of thin air the Netflix She-Ra sword.
"So, have you figured it out, Ryan Haskins?" Said Hera. "Or would you prefer, Daddy?" Hera Replied as she flew towards Nick, who parried the blow with the 200X He-Man sword.
"Maraviglia! How did you obtain my DNA!? When!?" Said Nick. Hera tried to strike but Nick blocked. The clanging of swords echoed across the Arena as Maraviglia cackled...
"Your DNA? That fetus was your child!? Your own blood being your father's undoing sounds even more delicious now! Hera, quit playing and Finish him!" Said Aldo as he made a cutthroat gesture.
"I thought I lost you..." said Nick. "Marilith told me you were stillborn... Also, you have a half sister..."
"Lies! I know the truth! You abandoned my mother and she nearly died of heartbreak! You corrupted her with your love bullshit!" Said Hera. "My original body DIED Trying to save her!" Cried Hera as she became even more aggressive and attacked Nick recklessly. "IhateyouIhateyouIhateyou!" Hera kept chanting as she smashed her sword on Nick's...
Maraviglia noticed some strange readings on Hera's diagnostics. Her brainwave pattern changed.
"Ah! I'M BACK!" Exclaimed Lilith as Hera's body transformed into a cyborg Lilith. "Ah, my traitorous great grandchild! I have your power now!" Lilith tried using VG Logic but summoned a goomba that bit her.
"You can't use my power as you are NOT a gamer. Give it up, Meemaw!" Said Nick as he pulled out 3 lesser Metal Gear RAYs to attack her. Suddenly, Lilith groaned as Maraviglia had jammed his arm from behind and tore off a chunk of her torso before exploding her head.
"Finally, I got rid of Lilith, but you're still alive. Let's Fix that." Said Maraviglia as he fired missiles at Nick.
"You trusted your life to a weapon!" Exclaimed Nick as he tossed a Chaff grenade. The explosion scrambled the missile lock, allowing Nick to dodge. "All bets are off Merdavilla."
"The name is DOCTOR Daedalus!" Exclaimed Maraviglia. "Remember it, Son of Cade!"
Aldo tried stabbing Nick with his multiple Cybernetic tendrils, but Nick dodged most of them until he slipped on some of Hera's blood and fell. Mara igloa tried to attack the fallen Nick, but he had Sunmoned Gilgamesh to parry the attack. Using Zanzetsuken, Gilgamesh destroyed the tendrils. With his mission accomplished the multiarmed sellsword vanished and Nick summoned a blade to fight.
Maraviglia's attacks were relentless, but Nick was slowing down on his defense.
"Getting tired, Son of Cade? That's the disadvantage of a Fully organic body... It also helps that this Arena is on hallowed ground and Sealing circles are more effective. The moment I spilled Hera's blood,I sealed YOUR fate!" Maraviglia cackled. "I should call you Icarus, since you flew too close to the sun... Now you DIE, SON OF CADE" Exclaimed Maraviglia as his nanomachines turned his arm into a blade and stabbed Nick who closed his eyes and accepted death... but death didn't come. Nick opened his eyes and saw Apolonia's face with glitches Cybernetic eyes.
"I'm sorry, Nick... I couldn't let him kill you." Said Apolonia. Nick saw all that amaborgs holding back Maraviglia...
"Run Nick! We'll stall father! You need to leave the Arena, go!" Yelled Hyppolita as SyBert grabbed Nick.
"Come on Cade, we gotta go! There isn't much time!" Exclaimed SyBert as they carried Nick outside.
"The Facility is going to blow taking the island with it. The Amaborgs knew this and they decided to sacrifice themselves for our escape." Said Barbara as she used a construct to ram the doors open. "Ashley and Natsumi jacked a ride for us!"
"I can't leave them behind!" Said Nick.
"There is no choice. Maraviglia has a kill switch on them. Think Task Force X." Said Ashley. "He dies, they die. But we got this bitchin' craft, that's a win, right?" Nick tried to go back but was stopped by Natsumi.
"Yamero! Nikku-onii..." Natsumi started crying. "We tried EVERYTHING! Maraviglia outsmarted us all. The Nuclear reactor on this island will malfunction and blow up soon. WE HAVE TO GO!"
"Here." Said Barbara as she handed Nick a small device. It made a holographic image of Hyppolita.
"Nick, if you're watching this, I'm dead. Thank you for showing us hope and that Our original template lives. Father would have never let us go. He had killswitches on all of us. Apolonia had rallied the others to save you. Thanks to a digital lesbian, they all got a taste of what you did to Loni and me. Forgive me for the deception, but your white knight tendencies would've killed you for us." Said the holographic Hyppolita. "Thank you for showing us real love, but we HAD no choice. LIVE, NICK!! If there is such a thing as a soul, our souls will soar unto your heart. LIVE, NICK, LIVE!!" Nick turned off the device and crumpled to the ground...
"Another failure..." Nick began crying as SyBert grabbed him and boarded the craft.
"Hurry guys, this is the only craft with radiation shielding." Said Barbara as the MuTeens boarded the craft. Nick was strapped to one of the chairs as he kept muttering about his failure. Ashley turned on the craft and punched it.
"What about Yost?" Asked Barbara
"The real Yost-San has been dead for a while. The one we met was a clone to distract us. He malfunctioned and would've died anyway as the clones only live for six months to a year depending on their Lysine dependency and medications to decelerate the entropy from accelerated Aging." Said Natsumi. "Seems that Maraviglia was a bit obsessed with Jurashikku pāku..."
As the craft hit the ocean the well known Mushroom cloud appeared behind the MuTeens. They all stood in awe at the beauty if such destruction. Tears streamed down Nick's face when he noticed a loose panel on the device. It contained a piece of paper with the names of the Amaborgs.
"Apolonia, Artemisa, Persefone, Afrodita, Ceres, Herminia, Hadea, Gaia, Hyppolita, Andromeda, Cassiopea, Calliope, Neptunia, Pandora, Atenea, Circe, Helena, and Knuckles... wait what?" Said Nick. "Why? The rest were named after Greco-Roman characters and then we have Knuckles? Fuckdammit! Now that Maraviglia is dead, I can't ask him why!?" Said Nick.
"I guess we can call this mission, mostly successful. Ashley, call Cornflake. We're going home and have a memorial service for the fallen Amaborgs." Said Barbara as she went to hug Nick. "I know you're hurting, honey, but it was out of our control."
"Maraviglia was a fucking Monster and I choked." Said Nick. "I can't do this... What the fuck am I even thinking!?"
***
EPF Airship
The MuTeens had to go for a deep scrubbing due to potential radiation when Aurora and the Maraviglia twins were waiting for them. Both girls ran towards Nick and hugged him.
"I was unable to personally kill Maraviglia... I'm sorry, girls... I failed you."
"Nick. You are ALIVE... that's more important to us than our amoral monster of a father. You came back to us!" Said Alicia.
"Yeah, Nico, You're here and that's all that matters. Besides, there's no way he could survive a collapsing building AND a nuclear explosion." Carlotta Replied while kissing Nick. Alicia climbed on Nick to kiss him as well.
"MuTeens, debriefing now. Not that kind of debriefing Nick Jr." Said Kellogg as the MuTeens followed.
***
Facility ruins
Maraviglia was badly hurt and barely alive when a woman healed him partially. "Well?" Said the woman.
"As you... can see... my lab... was... destroyed... but my... traitorous daughters... inadvertently... got better samples... of your sister's... incubus..." Maraviglia said weakly.
"How long until you can make my very own GameDude?" Said the woman.
"After I... Fully heal... and lab... is built... a month..." Maraviglia Muttered as he gasped for air. "Madame Zero... help me..."
"The name is Null, Doctor Daedalus... not Zero."