MuTeens Gaiden: Alicia nel diario di Maraviglia

 MuTeens Gaiden: 

Alicia nel Diario di Maraviglia

Abruzzan Morgue 2004:
Aldo woke up with a splitting headache. His face was mostly recovered but his limbs and parts of his torso were replaced with Cybernetic implants. He saw his hands and screamed.

"My friend, Doctor Stockman had very little time to do a proper job, but you are still amongst the living, Dr. Maraviglia. I know you were one of Bishop's nerds and worked under Crespo." Said the redhead woman in her late thirties. "I had your penis preserved Maraviglia. I know of your appetites and I'm a huge fan. As a Succubus and I have a proposal for you. I need you to clone an Incubus for me. I will give you a state of the art Laboratory  and I believe this piece of your daughter's umbilical cord will allow you plenty of material to satisfy your desires. You can call me..."

"Lilith!" Exclaimed Maliris. Lilith stared at the three Maraviglia girls and made the hush gesture.

"Lilith, Mother of demons. Aldo Maraviglia, you work for me now. Doctor Stockman, your debt is almost paid." Said Lilith. 

"Fuck you!" Exlcaimed Aldo. Lilith laughed as she forced Aldo to kneel and crawl towards her. Making a chair appear behind her, she sat spread eagled as she drew Aldo to her pussy.

"You will eat me and satisfy me with your tongue." Said Lilith as Aldo struggled. "I almost forgot." Said Lilith as she deaged herself to an age where Aldo wasn't repulsed. "Ah, you're hard, Maraviglia. Once you're done you can plow my revirginized holes." Said Lilith as Aldo gave in to her temptations. 

"We're in the Journal!?" Said Alicia with disbelief.

"Ma Che cazzata!?" Said Carlotta as everything began to fade and they ended up in a new place.

Maraviglia's chambers 2005:
Also was writing an entry on his journal when Lilith appeared with Marilith. She extracted the stillborn fetus from her womb.

"There... My rebellious Incubus has given us some of his DNA... use it to make me my Incubus." Said Lilith. Fertilize her eggs as a plan B.

Hidden Laboratory, 2006:
Aldo was pacing back and forth when a man in his late 30s entered the room he kinda looked like an older and fatter Nick.

"Dr. Maraviglia, sir!" Said the clone with glee. "The first batch is done!" Maraviglia looked at the clone with disdain. 

"Do not celebrate yet, clone. Your source material is too finicky and my predecessor only produced a successful clone and it was a failure for the bitch's objectives." Replied Maraviglia. "We still Need to accelerate the aging." Maraviglia walked to the pods that housed babies floating in an orange liquid. "Clone, flip the switch!" Maraviglia Exclaimed as the Clone flipped a switch that caused a pinkish light to shine inside a pod and the baby began to grow and age. The clone stopped when the clone seemed to be in his late teens.

"Quell cazzo... non è possibile." Muttered Carlotta.

"Nick?" Alicia Replied. Maliris was staring hypnotized at clone Nick's dick when suddenly the clone began screaming in pain as his bones were growing out of his body and exploded. Maraviglia sighed. "Another failure. Damn this messed up DNA. Guess I should try with a control."  Maraviglia put a different source material and prepared the next batch of clones.

"Clone, dump this batch of N-Types. Let's try some A-Types with some enhancements. I will let you have one."  Said Maraviglia to motivate the clone.

"Yes, Master, yes!" Said the Obese Clone who was working hard and whistling a tune.

"Wait, so Nick's great grandma has been trying to clone Nick." Muttered Alicia as Carlotta was trying to interact with objects in the laboratory.

"They can't see us, but we can play with the environment?" Asked Carlotta.

"Lilith can see and hear us. Everyone else can't. We're watching someone's replay from an external gamers view. In a way we're tethered to Dr. uh, father and we can have a glimpse of nearby areas..." said Maliris. "I'm guessing the range is 1 adjacent room or 90 feet all around dad." Maliris was testing the distance until everything warped and it was a new day. 

Maraviglia walked towards the pods with the clone following. They had a bunch of babies. Maraviglia picked one and let the clone choose another. Once the pods were selected Maraviglia flipped a switch while the clone flipped another. The clones grew into girls. Maraviglia turned his off earlier than the clone and took out the young girl. 
"Clone, don't let yours cook for too long if they're unstable." Said Maraviglia as he took the cloned girl to the room next door. Where the muffled screams of the gitl and blows could be heard. The clone pulled his girl out of the pod. She looked about 23 years old. 

"That's Mom!" Exclaimed Alicia. " Babo has cloned Mom and that means..." Alicia stopped when she noticed the Nick clone strangling the Aurora clone. Once it's light was snuffed out, the clone was hard and began having his way with the corpse clone.

"An intact A-Type is such a rarity! It got a bit too overcooked, but not getting Master's sloppy seconds is a blessing!" Said the clone as he ravaged the corpse with no love or compassion. Once he was done, he dragged the Aurora clone to the makeshift cot he slept in and laid down with her. Various corpses lied around in the room in multiple stages of decomposing. Alicia threw up. 

A few minutes later, Maraviglia dumped his bloody, beaten up undercooked clone of Auroa. "Here, have fun."  Said Maraviglia as the clone grabbed the corpse and out it in bed with the other corpse as if they were a family. 

Maraviglia's chambers: 2007:
Maraviglia was watching some footage of an 8 year old Carlotta dancing on her birthday. 
"Ho bisogno del DNA di mia figlia per i miei esperimenti. Clone! Vieni qui!"  Said Maraviglia with excitement. "How are the N-Types?" 

The clone showed Maraviglia a Tablet.
"The clone we used short bursts of acceleration once a year has been stabile for the most part." The clone tapped the screen. "It lacks the Videogame powers of the source code, but it can ma-manifest prehensile tentacles. It seems to have a penchant for eating other clones. Other N-types to be precise. A-Types are not on his menu." Once again the powerless clone tapped the screen.
"The subject allowed to age naturally shows promise, but no powers have manifested yet. When is the next batch of A-Types going to be ready?" The clone asked eagerly as he hoped to fuck/kill an A-Type. 

"Did you clean up the mess of corpses in your room?" Asked Maraviglia with disgust.

"No, Master..."  said the clone.

"There won't be any female clones for some time now. I'm running out of genetic material. We'll have to locate some soon." Said Maraviglia. "I have the perfect subject..."

Carlotta felt a chill go down her spine. 

Maraviglia's chambers 2016:
Maraviglia was sitting on his desk writing on his journal as Lilith appeared in front of him. 
"You used your DNA on Marilith's eggs! You were supposed to use my Great grandson's DNA!"  Exclaimed Lilith Angrily.

"Well, your grandson's DNA is far too unstable for proper Cloning. He's the worst mongrel possible. There's human, Demon, Alien DNA, a strain of my Super Soldoer Serum, and Utrom Mutagen! My predecessor was able to purge all foreign DNA to make a 100% human clone. I am trying to do the same but with the Demon DNA per YOUR REQUEST!" Replied Aldo. "The mutagen has made it difficult to reverse engineer his DNA. So, the alternative is pure unadulterated clones, but those fizzle out fast due to his abilities. That'swhy I need to separate and fod the proverbial golden ratio to gove you your super duper incubus. Yes, I thought that using MY DNA would've given you a more manageable hybrid. Didn'tcount on humans making succibi and not incubi." 

"We do have the T-" Maraviglia silenced the Nick Clone. 

"Listen, you worthless sack of lard." Said Lilith. "I know about the tentacled one. He is NOT what I need to lead my Holy War. He is almost as worthless as you, corpse fucker. I NEED A CHARISMATIC LEADER, not a Cronenberg meets hentai being."  Lilith turned towards Maraviglia. "Whatever ot is you're scheming with Null, stop it. Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry." Lilith vanished in a flash of red. The clone was trying to hide his boner.

"Leave!" Said Maraviglia before returning to the journal.

My Dear Carlotta:

If you're reading this Journal, I am most likely dead. I am terribly sorry that your Soster Alicia died because of me. But you have a half sister. I do not know her name, but she's not fully human. She's part demon. Yes, Demons are real and I am doomed to end in Hell. Do not feel bad for me, as I am an evil man. I deserve my eternal torment. There is a war coming. Even though you will hear horrible things of me, which will be most likely true, I love you more than any father loves his daughter. I have only seen small glimpses of you, since my captor allows it to keep me in check.

I'm not sorry for most of my actions, but I regret that I never got to be your first... word, kiss, dance, bike ride, everything. Yes, that also includes that. Hellbound Daddy! Another thing I regret is not being able to snuff out the life out of your bitch mother. I know I'm not nice, but you're my genetic legacy and I need you to live on! I will find a way to protect you.

Aldo finished writing on his journal before returning to work on the clone for Lilith.

May 1st 2022:
Maraviglia's Lab:
Aldo was imbuing a Crystal with some sort of energy. It glowed red as the crystal was made of blood. Once finished he put the Crystal inside the Journal. The clone entered the lab while dropping some sliced penile tentacles.

"Boss! The tentacled one tried to kill me!" Saod the clone.

"You're not dead." Said Maraviglia. "I will be off for a few months. Working for Null as they want to unextinct Dinosaurs. The splicing required might give me the eureka moment needed to solve Lilith's conundrum. You're in charge." 

The clone grew excited but remembered  the tentacled one. "But what about him?" 

"I'll remind him you're in charge." Said Maraviglia. "You can have the rest of the A-Types also, you'll have materials for some C-Types. Preserve them as these are the last you'll be able to get." Maraviglia picked up some files before heading to the restricted section. 

"Oh so you're leaving and the useless idiot is in charge?" Said the tentacled one. "I should be in charge, for I am the true heir of Lilith's!"

"No you're not!" Replied Maraviglia. "You are a failed clone. An useful abomination. A caricature of Lilith's heir, whose messed up genetics prohibit true Cloning. Behave while I'm gone..." 

"Sure thing, My liege." Said the tentacled clone mockingly as Maraviglia left.

September 12, 2023
Costa Rica:
The Triceratons managed to give the slip as they fled to a nearby island where they had made a makeshift base. Maraviglia was prowling through the sewers. 

"Ma che cazzo! La Nulla è peggiore di Lilith. Lei desidera dinosauri come se io fossi Henry Wu dal Parco Giurassico. Vaffanculo, Nulla." Muttered Maraviglia until he reached his goal. There he activated the beacon.

September 25, 2023
Isla Nublar:
Maraviglia received a call from the clone, as he was doing an anatomical study of a Triceraton corpse.

"What do you want?" Said Aldo. 

"Sir, Your ex wife she was on TV! On a story for Channel 6! There was a C-Type but looked like she was pulled before being fully developed." The clone explained.

"Alicia Survived, but her aging was slowed down? Bishop must have experimented on her!  Could ot have been!? No, had he used Cade's blood she would've been older..." Aldo kept on rambling. Send me the video."

Maraviglia pulled out his journal and from it, he withdrew the crystal. "There's no time to waste. The Heir has made himself public. I need to prepare a protection for Alicia... Maliris is already a Succubus, so she can fend off for herself. Damn that Marilith! Not letting me see my daughter!"

"Non capisco niente." Said Carlotta. "What the fuck!? Is he having sex with my clone!?" Exclaimed Carlotta angrily. "He killed her!"

Alicia frantically was trying to make the entry disappear but to no avail. 

January 28, 2024
Maraviglia's office:
"Lilith is Dead. Null has been pleased with my experiments. Making these abominations that resemble Dinosaurs will be a huge success as harbingers of chaos. All I need is to bring Cade's boy into the island. Maube I could use some of his female compatriot as new clone types..." said Maraviglia as he put the journal on his desk. "Once Cade is on the island, I'll make sure he gets his journal." Maraviglia groaned as he came in Knuckles's mouth. The unfortunately named Amaborg opened her mouth to show that she had swallowed Maraviglia's seed before bending over and offering  herself to him. "Knuckles, you really know da wae." Said Maraviglia as he made clicking noises with his mouth.

"Like ew!" Said Alicia "Babo just gave me the ick!"

Maliris looked confused. "But that joke is something Nick would say..." she replied.

"It's not the joke, but the way he's using her. It's not like Nick who is always making sure you're OK." Said Alicia.

"Nico is the complete opposite of what we saw." Said Carlotta. "There is no love there. He might have been my sperms donor, bit that is not a father." 

The journal began to crumble and everything went dark. As everything began lighting up,  the setting had changed to a temple. In front of the pedestal was Aldo looking completely human.

"Alicia, Carlotta, Maliris. Benvenuti alla mia anima." Said the last remaining bit of Maraviglia's humanity. "Sono stata una persona orribile. Ho compiuto atti indicibili e non merito pietà. Mi dispiace di non essere stato il padre che meritavi. Sono cattivo e non me ne pento." 

"Why?" Asked Alicia.

"Because it's who I am! I sacrificed my humanity for power. Always had, always will. But you three are my greatest achievements. It is by Your hands that I must die." Said Aldo. "At least two of you are being left behind as your dear Son of Cade grows stronger. So, I have deviced a way to give you power... it combines the best of science and the arcane. Power beyond the Amaborgs or the MuTeens themselves."

Two Crystals appeared and embedded themselves on Alicia and Carlotta's foreheads before disappearing.

"Pronunciando le parole giuste, il potere verrà sbloccato." Said Aldo as Alicia, Carlotta, and Maliris were ejected from the journal and reappeared at the rooftop of Channel 6. 

---
Having a bit of trouble with the landing, Nick barely dodged April as he crashed on the roof when he saw Alicia, Carlotta, and Maliris pop out of the disintegrating journal that April dropped like a bad habit.

"Hey hey hey what's going on here?" Asked Nick.

"Nick who is the iron bitch?" Asked Alicia.

"She's Buffy Shellhammer. Nick's banging her." Said April.

"No he's not!" Buffy huffed "You'd think getting into an incubus's pants would be easy! As Ms. O'Neil stated; I'm Buffy Shellhammer business partner to Mr. Cade and friend of Michelangelo."

April rolled her eyes. "I am also his Fiancée." Said Buffy as Alicia kicked Nick in the shin and Carlotta slapped him.

"It was an arranged marriage by Lilith." Said Maliris. "I recall Mom arguing with Lilith against it. I didn't have the details, but I remembered the name Shellhammer."

"So, it's Null and Void?" Asked Alicia while staring daggers at Buffy... "I don't think k she'll make the cut." 

"She has to go through the vetting process and that means meeting everyone who has a vote." Replied Carlotta.

"She's making the cut." Said Ashley. Who began to bicker with Alicia and Carlotta.

"Wait, the whole Harem thing is real?" Buffy asked incredulously.

"Girl, you have no idea." Said April.

An explosion interrupted the bickering.

"Nightshade, Memelady, Shellhammer! Trouble! MuTeens, Rise!"  Yelled Nick as he jumped towards the explosion being followed by Ashley, Maliris, and Buffy.

"Henkei!"

Both Alicia and Carlotta Yelled the command that activated their Artificial Mutastones and everything faded to white.

***
Emptiness:

Alicia and Carlotta were in a vast empty room where a vision of Aldo was waiting.

"You activated the stones. I'm surprised Alicia's worked, since gathering DNA samples of her was impossible, but being twins with Carlotta helped." Said Aldo. "Due to Bishop's tampering, your abilities may not be as effective. Carlotta on the other hand  was easier to modify, since I had access to her genetic material. Yes, I modeled the transformations in Magical girl style. For Alicia, your powers should be Invisibility and size alteration. They're nods to Alice in Wonderland.

For Carlotta, she can up to two temporary copies of herself. That's in addition of peak human speed and 5 ton range super strength. These powers work ONLY when transformed and They're limited." Said Maraviglia. "You are not to go actively looking for trouble. These powers are for you to protect yourselves... Especially from Myself. Li ho delusi come padre. Questo è l'ultimo atto gentile di Aldo Maraviglia. La prossima volta che mi vedranno sarò loro nemico e dovranno uccidermi.  Addio mie figlie."
Aldo vanished as the girls returned to the rooftop of Channel 6 as Nick and the girls barely left.

"We should go back home and figure out our powers before we do something reckless." Said Carlotta. 

"Dammit! Oh wait! I see Mom and Dad!" Exclaimed Alicia. 

"Da- Oh you mean Mr. Cade." Replied Carlotta. 
"Henkei!" Exclaimed the twins and returned back to normal.

***
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Nick and Ashley entered with a Blindfolded Buffy to the HQ where the others were waiting.

"Miss Shellhammer, welcome to our humble abode." Said Syrus. "I presume you're the current Cade girl. That is like a Bond girl, but Bond is Cuban Rican and has a Magical phallus. Pardon my rude exit, but I have no time for the Harem politics." Syrus left. "Cade, I shall notify Miss Wagner-Rodriguez about this appointment." 

"Thanks a lot, Sy! I owe you one..." said Nick

"Or 142." Replied Syrus.

"Little Buffy!?" Exclaimed Mr. Cade. "I'm so sorry about your grandfather. Why didn't you call me when you were in trouble!?"

"Wait... You're Rook's son!?" Said a shocked Buffy. "Red Demon Reid!. You... wait is it really you?" Exclaimed Buffy when she saw Redd and Neronica passing by.

"Cade who's the kid and how does she know us?" Said Redd.

"She's the Shellhammer heiress. Last time we saw her, she was 10." Replied Mr.Cade. "Apparently, she knows Nick."

"Actually, I've been his Fiancée for years."  Said Buffy as the room went silent.

"Too bad he already has a wife." Said Tribble as she entered accompanied by the wetnurse Shupa and Celeste.

"Más vale que empieces a explicar el cuento de la prometida." Said Celeste with subdued anger. "No vengas a salir con la excusa de Lilith." 

"Actually, Lilith was the one behind this engagement." Said Buffy as she noticed the Turtles entering from a lower level.

"Aw come on!" Exclaimed Raphael. "Can we actually show up for once and NOT get drawn into Nick's relationship drama? I just wanted to play some pool." Just like that the Turtles vanished to the game room.

"Nicola, dobbiamo parlare." Said Carlotta.

"We have Superpowers." Said Alicia.