Rise of the MuTeens 22: March Madness
Rise of the MuTeens 22:
March Madness
Abueobed's Basement:
Ashley was going through various files with Jenny on the computer while Nick was poring over the physical notes and tending Baby My'lee.
"I barely got here and I'm stuck doing homework." Said Nick. "What are we looking for?"
"Your... our grandfather was Honeycutt's apprentice." Said Ashley. "The Turtles are in D'Hoonib with Honeycutt trying to solve an issue from one of Obed's old experiments." Ashley did a little dance as she popped out of the computer. "Found it! Jenny, send copies of these files to the Turtles."
My'lee began crying.
"Going upstairs to calm my baby... and to see my wife." Said Nick as he kept rocking My'lee before Grace stopped him.
"Go to sleep Dad, you're tired. I'll carry My'lee for you." Said Grace as she took her sister. "Chloe and Auntie Sarah are keeping Auntie Trib some company." Nick barely made it to the room when Nicole grabbed him.
"Nope. They're in Girl Talk mode and they begged me to keep you busy, Dude..." said Nicole as she pushed Nick into another bedroom. With VG Logic, she got Nick in his boxers. "Relax, take it slow and let the good times roll." Said Nicole as she put on a sleep eye mask on Nick.
---
Three hours later:
Nick woke up handcuffed to the bed but was unable to see due to the eye mask.
"Nicole, take off the mask and cuffs." Said Nick annoyed. "Who slept with me?" Said Nick worried.
"Relax, they were of legal age, old timer." Replied Nicole. You know them, they know you. They just simply wanted to be mysterious lovers."
"Release me from these Handcuffs so I can cuddle with you, since the mystery gals left. Also, change your pants. Your heavy period left a little blood stain on them. Probably your pads or tampon failed. It's not a dova cup, right?" Nick was rambling. As Nicole blushed and changed via inventory.
"I have to return to 2047 tomorrow." Said Nicole. "I'll let you be the big spoon this time. Faraway Promise."
"From Xenogears?" Replied Nick.
"I'm not huge on Turn based games, but 90s Square had killer soundtracks. That's the song you and Mom used to put me to sleep."
Said Nicole as Nick put Faraway Promise on repeat.
---
Three hours later
Nick woke up to an empty bed as Nicole had already left for 2047. Next to him there was a note and an envelope. The envelope said: do not open until Aunt Ash's Birthday. The letter read:
Old Man:
I had to let you sleep. You needed rest and if you were there when I left to the future, you would've cried. Nic.K.R.R.Cade would've cried and wanted to stay here. I HAD to go. Auntie Renet would explain all the wibbly wibbly timey wimey stuff.
Thank you for everything.now I understand why you are how you are back home.
Nicole Konami Ruiz-Reid-Cade
Saving the envelope and letter in his inventory, Nick woke up. Tribble and My'lee returned to Dimension X. Ashley had left for New York.
"Jenny?" Said Nick. "Who else is here?" Asked Nick as he walked around the house.
"You are home alone." Said Jenny. "Miss Celeste is at campus. The rest returned to New York. I require your assistance at the basement. There is breakfast ready. The Wagner-Rodriguez Matriarch left some food for you."
Once Nick had breakfast, he saw Jenny who had transformed her robotic body into Lilith from Darkstalkers.
"Not that form, Jenny. Meemaw killed my boner for that character." Nick pointed out.
Switching forms from Lilith to Lucia Morgan, Jenny tried again.
"Meh, not feeling that." Said Nick. "Arkham... Mmm Harley with Tara Strong's voice... or Ivy with Sniper Wolf's voice..."
"I'm not doing Barbara Gordon. Miss Ruiz-Reid has prohibited that transformation." Replied Jenny. "Keep this up and I'll turn into one of the NPCs from LeBron Simulator."
"LeFlop ain't no goat! Yelled Mr. Cade as he exited the transmat. "Did I just cockblock Paulie?"
"Ah, a Rocky IV reference" Said Jenny as she turned into Sico. "Happy Birthday Paulie!"
"So, why are you here, Old Man?" Asked Nick as Mr. Cade served homself some breakfast.
"A little Space Princess told me about you and Jenny... Can't get used to the fact that she has a body now. So, son, before you stick your USB drive in Jenny's ports, I wanna do you a solid."
Said Mr. Cade as he turned on the TV and put on a DVD. As a corny theme song began playing, Mr. Cade looked at Nick sternly in the eye.
"Son, when I was a young boy, this was the only show with a fuckable robot." Said Mr. Cade.
"I know about this show... it was on a Family Guy joke." Replied Nick. Mr. Cade cringed hard. "Also, this Vicky kinda looks like a Brunette Alicia." Mr. Cade cringed harder.
"Not the point, Son." Said Mr. Cade mildly exasperated. "In fact, Small Wonder had nothing to do with what I want to say. It was just a distraction and it backfired. OK, here goes. Well, it's cool that Jenny can take any form she wants it wouldn't be fair for her to only be with you under a disguise. She isn't Cheetara or Steelheart, or Glimmer from OG She-Ra. The Nate formerly known as Noelle did She-Ra dirty. Now I'm rambling. Let Jenny take a Humanoid form she likes so she can BE JENNY and not Jenny pretending to be someone else to please you. I can't believe I'm having a Robofuck etiquette chat with my son."
"Mr. Cade, you just killed the mood." Said a dismayed Jenny. "But you have a point. I need to 'find myself' first." Said Jenny as she returned the Drone body to its vanilla form. "You can go back to New York, Nick."
"Gee, thanks a lot, Dad." Said Nick.
"That's for sleeping with my wife." Said Mr. Cade. "Aside from cockblocking you, I came... heh heh! because the Justice Force is looking for you.
*Naked Gun theme*
"Let me guess, O'Malley." Said. Mr. Cade.
Nick, Silver Sentry is asking for you. Head back to NYC fast. It's been a while.
Nick got up. "Alright, old man, off to the big Apple." Said Nick as he pushed Mr. Cade back through the transmat.
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Nick and Mr. Cade returned to New York as Barbara was waiting with Nick's suit.
"JF called us. Let's go." Said Barbara as Nick equipped his outfit. "We're going to California."
"Californyah!" Said Mr. Cade as Neronica slapped him on the back of his head.
"I understood that reference." Said Nick as he pulled a warp whistle.
Ashley hopped into Nick's phone and played West Coast Poplock.
Justice Tower anchored a few miles of Santa Monica Pier:
As the MuTeen trio landed at the Justice Tower with a few souvenirs from LA, Silver Sentry received them.
"Ah, Mary Sue, Memelady, and GameDude! It's good to see you back! Your trainees have potential, but still too far from Justice Force material." Said Silver Sentry. "That's not why I brought you here." Silver Sentry ushered the MuTeens inside. Once they reached the War Room, Doc Dome activated a holographic projection showing an underwater Laboratory.
"Underwater laboratory not in any official records." Said Doc Dome. "Not Lawson, Sakai, Zulli, Shellhammer, TCRI, none of the big names in Chemicals, Robotics, or Research big names."
"Not EPF. Just checked." Said Ashley. "Not part of ours, either. Checked the off-off-the books records as well."
*Hooah! Hooah! Hooah!* Nick's phone rang
*Maricela, ¿su esposa? El momento que saliste del apartamento, ella estaba arriba con Carlos. Mira, amigo, están a la pipa fumando crack. Están en la cocina compartiendo un "jumbo", y después, en tu misma cama, él se la va a meter por el culo. Y a ella le va a gustar, en tu cama verde especial.* Ashley's phone rang.
"Yes, Alberto, that was us. We're investigating a mysterious Underwater laboratory. I know there's protocol and I know Meemaw skipped protocol in case of emergencies and this kinda qualifies as one. I'll let you know next time. My bad." Said Nick before hanging up the phone. "Lawyer's. Ours is a real Devil's Advocate." Said Nick.
"We deduced that by Memelady's rigntone." Said Doc Dome. "This Mysterious Laboratory is Problematic, as it appeared a few days ago, fully built. Meaning-"
"It's a Mobile Fortress!" Said Nick with excitement. "Now where's the catch?"
"This." Said Silver Sentry as he handed Nick an envelope. It contained pictures of Carlotta, Alicia in various places including Abueobed's house and MuTeens HQ.
"Babs, call Redd, Ash, Lotta and Licia are being stalked. Call the others to keep an eye on them." Said Nick with dread on his face. He then called Jenny.
"Jenny scan the house for signs of intruders or bugs. Someone us stalking Licia and Lotta." Saod Nick before hanging up.
"You got my attention." Said Nick while trying to control his anger.
"This was dropped on our mailbox. Nano also scanned a DVD that came in another envelope." Said Silver Sentry as he inserted the disc on a portable DVD Player.
"GameDude... My name is Shokushureipu. Yes. I know what that means." Said the robed figure. "The Maraviglia twins sure do look tasty and I have weapons of ass destruction! I know what I said!" Exclaimed Shokushureipu. "Is the Ginger bitch with you? Oh, I'd love to fuck her and make her my slave while you watch... Mmmm! I'd love to take down your stupid dyke sister as well... Filling all her holes with my cum until she literally explodes." Shokushureipu kept on talking. "The little Ninja, the former nun... even your foxy daughter and your alien princess too! All of them will be craving for me. Even the little girl in Northampton crushing on you will be begging for my cock! I will take all your girls, make them MY thralls and then I WILL Destroy you for my Master's glory!" The robed figure laughed. "Silver Sentry, where are Ananda and Chrysalis? Oh right! They're My prisoners and once I defeat Cade, I'll release them as my thralls!" Said Shokushureipu menacingly. "Come to my underwater vacation home... Dear Brother!!" Said Shokushureipu as he removed his hood and revealed Nick's face.
"What in the Liquid Snake reveal is going on here!?" Exclaimed Barbara. "Nick?"
"How the fuck should I know? Unless we were triplets... that couldn't be." Exclaimed Nick in a Solid Snake voice.
"Now, now, brother!" Said Shokushureipu in a bad Liquid Snake impression. "You are to come alone. With an O and a Single M to my Inner Hell... If you bring an Ashley, I will know." Shokushureipu laughed. "Yes, Brother! Inner Hell! Fuckdammit! Why are we even on the coast of California!? We should've been-"
"Off the Coast of Zanzibar!" Both Nick and Shokushureipu said.
"I'll be waiting, Dear Brother!" Said Shokushureipu before the video cut off.
"I have a brother!?" Nick said slightly distraught. "The amount of Metal Gear Solid references is too large for it to be a fake. Unless I'm not Solid Snake and this guy is one of the-"
"Les enfants terrible!" Barbara interrupted. "If he's Liquid, there must be a Solid and a Solidass!"
"Babs, it's Solidus." Ashley remarked.
"In any case, this is a trap." Said Silver Sentry. "We cannot aid you, as this one came for us."
He swapped discs. Shokushureipu appeared in his hood once again.
"Justice Force. You're to contact the MuTeens, GameDude, specifically. I want Nicholas Raymond Cade, not the Woke Genderswapped wannabe that was roaming around for a few weeks." Said Shokushureipu. "I intend to fight him to the death. No intenten intervenir o cincuenta se vuelven cuarentainueve."
A map of the US with California cut out appeared on the screen. "This will be a combat between, Me and the Pretender who usurped my name and my life! Bring him to me!!! Danielle Fishel's Tushie hides a secret. Shokushureipu out!" The video ended.
"There's something in Topanga Canyon." Said Nick.
"Yes, we figured that out already after Interrogating Ms. Fishel..." said Silver Sentry.
"Wait, you had Topanga here? Aw hell naw!" Said Nick. "So, How do I reach the underwater fortress?" Asked Nick. "Wait... frequency 141.80 might get me this asshole." Said Nick as he used VG Logic on his phone.
"Did you VG Logic your way into my frequency?" Asked Shokushureipu. "No Infiltration via a Swimmer delivery vehicle? No HALO Jump?"
"Raise your Tiny Shell out of the water so I can Raiden it, or send me an unter so I can be received at your little playhouse." Replied Nick.
A few minutes later a small submarine docks to the side of the Justice Tower and Nick boards it.
"This isn't a goodbye." Said Nick. "Boss, you and Ash help the JF stop the bombs. I have a family reunion to attend. I'm going headfirst into an obvious trap. Oh look, he even put The Best is Yet to Come for me. Am I THAT predictable?" Asked Nick.
"Given the situation and your personality, I was expecting some more references." Said Silver Sentry.
A pair of Domeoids brought Nick a cardboard box full of C-Rations. Nick put them in inventory as everyone else laughed. "Very funny, guys."
Said Nick as he boarded the sub.
***
Underwater Laboratory:
The sub docked once it surfaced within the laboratory and Nick got out. Hearing the annoying ear pop, gave Nick an idea how deep they were. Shokushureipu appeared in a nearby node.
"Brothaaaa!" He said making a bad Cam Clarke impression. "Don't bother sneaking in as you ARE expected. Do try to not kill my 'Genome Soldiers' or should I say 'your' Genome Soldiers."
"I get it, Mom loved MGS a bit too much and she passed on her genes!" Replied Nick. "There's no need to be this much on the nose about it."
"Really, this coming from the guy that likes to play Castlevania a bit too much?" Reploed Shokushureipu as he played a montage of all the times Nick has forced Richter's 'Die Monster' speech. "The La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo has been keeping tabs on you for your entire life." Taunted Shokushureipu. Once the lift arrived, Nick boarded it and equipped the EPF Suit.
"Weren't you complaining about Metal Gear Solid references, Brotha!?" Remarked Shokushureipu.
"Turn off the console right now!"
"You know, it's not the same when I know it's coming." Said Nick. "There's NOTHING you can say that will mindful me like Hideo did in Arseanal Gear."
"Trust me, Brotha! You will!" Said Shokushureipu as the lift reached its dark destination. Nick blinked a few times as his eyes adjusted to the Darkness. Detective mode yielded thousands of people in stasis pods. In the center of the room was Shokushureipu...
"You can call me Nefty-kun" Said Shokushureipu. "I've taken Bishop's codename and made it my own, Brother!" Nefty laughed as Nick sighed.
"So, this is the part where you and I fight!" Said Nick as he got in a Fighting stance.
"No, dear brother! This is the part where I dump exposition and THEN we fight? Do you even Metal Gear Solid? And you call yourself, the GameDude." Said Nefty. "Behold! What our Great Grandmother's desire to master an Incubus began and is now being continued by our great grand aunt or uncle. Lilith's sibling is a futa." Nefty Exclaimed as he flipped a switch. "Behold, the experiments to bring Ryan Haskins to life! Even the fetus from Marilith was used for some of these experiments." Said Nefty as Nick looked disgusted at the malformed clones. "Cloning Demon DNA is difficult on its own. Add Human, Photonixian, and whatever they did to the old Man's DNA and Cronenberg falls short of the body horror that awaits!"
"Why are you showing me all this?" Asked Nick.
Nefty sighed.
"You still haven't figured it out?" Replied Nefty. "I hate you. I want to destroy everything you stand for. I was born first, deemed a failure, an abomination. I've eaten many of our brothers and assimilated them in order to survive. Devouring the original will allow me to stop the entropy decay and become whole." Nefty rambled.
"The Liquid speeches are getting boring. Can we skip to the 'Have at you, Nick!' Part?" Asked a very annoyed Nick.
"Very well, Have at you, Brotha!!" Said Nefty as he removed his cloak and revealed a body similar to a Marvel symbiote made out of hentaicles. "This is what happens when you embrace our demonic side. Since Maraviglia is a lolicon, I was raised on hentai, dear brother!" Yelled Nefty as he made a tentacle punch attack that Nick barely dodged.
"That explains the tentacle rape name. I'm more into Yuri and maybe slice of life harem. Then again, if the only human contact I had was just copies of me, I can see why you'd like that genre." Replied Nick mockingly as he dodged the multiple hentaicles.
"Listen, bro! Don't make me kill you!" Said Nick. "Let Nandi and Chrissy go. I'll become your prisoner instead." Exclaimed Nick while batting off some attacking hentaicles with a VG Logic baseball bat.
"Ah, the chivalrous type, eh? Beat me and you may enjoy a brief moment of love, but not longer than a handy... before I destroy this laboratory." Said Nefty Coolly as he managed to grab Nick with some tentacles... "no homo." Said Nefty as he dragged Nick towards him. Summoning a sword, Nick decapitated Nefty as the latter exploded and sprayed cum everywhere. "You are not the only one with cumclones, brotha! You have 90 minutes to locate the hostages and escape. You won't have enough time, brotha!" Exclaimed Shokushureipu as he left in the submarine.
"Self destruction sequence initiated, T minus 90 minutes for base destruction." Said the automated voice.
*Breep breep*
"Nick, the Hostages are on the bright, sublevel 5. I have unlocked the doors for you." Said a person using a voice modulator.
"Who are you?" Asked Nick.
"Just call me your Number 1 fan. Hurry! They are unspoiled. Use your VG Logic and go Super Sonic." Exclaimed the Number 1 fan. "Afterwards, head to sublevel 20. There's an escape pod fit for four. There is no time for distractions. I've destroyed the protoclones of you and Carlotta, now hurry!"
"Carlotta?" Said Nick while dashing at supersede.
"Yes, Maraviglia was the scientist working with both Lilith and her sibling on the clones and allowed him to have a pet project. Unfortunately, Maraviglia went Rogue last year and he met his apparent demise by your hand. Ignore the unstable Carlotta clones. They are empty husks like the Rei Ayanami clones from Neon Genesis Evangelion. Also, Hurry, as this was jist a distraction." Explained the Number 1 fan as Nick reached the cells.
"Fuck you, you freak! I will kill you with my bare hands!" Exclaimed Ananda as she tried to cover herself. Chrysalis was also covering herself. Nick pulled out 2 T-shirts and gave them to the girls.
"Put this on, Nandi. Chrysalis. Sorry, they're a bit sweaty, but they're the only ones I have available." Said Nick as Chrysalis kept smelling the shirt.
"Wait, you're the real you?" Asked Ananda.
"Chrissy you can make holes for your wings. In fact keep the shirt. Yes, Nandi. I'm the real deal and we have no time to waste. Let's go." Said Nick as he opened the cells.
*Breep breep*
"Hurry up! There isn't much time left. Pod is ready for our escape!" Said the Number 1 fan. "Disable fall damage and jump down the stairs three doors down the left. Water is seeping from the broken dome above."
Nick quickly explained his plan as he grabbed Ananda and ran towards the emergency staircase. There was very little space for Chrysalis to fly, so Nick used VG Logic to give himself the DBZ flight ability in order to descend while holding both Chrysalis and Ananda.
Once outside the staircase they saw a short, overweight, balding guy. "Hurry up, you three! We've got 3 minutes left!" The man Exclaimed. Once they got inside the pod, the man sealed it shut as the laboratory exploded.
***
Pacific Ocean
As the pod drifted across the ocean, Nick was staring at the older man as Chrysalis and Ananda hid behind Nick. The older man had a lecherous look on him.
"I guess, an introduction would be the perfect Icebreaker. Genetically, I'm the first clone of Nicholas Raymond Cade, devoid of his alien and Demonic DNA. In other words I am what he'd be if he was human... but I am not. I refuse to have a name. I was made in 1987, by Maraviglia's predecessor, Dr. Wallace. He died of natural causes in 1997. I became the Igor to Maraviglia's Frankenstein. I learned a lot from him. He studied me in order to perfect his clone experiments." Said the old clone. "My appearance is due to the fact that my body is in its late 50s, plus my unhealthy and sedentary lifestyle. Since I lack the various healing factors you have, I will probably last a few years. Which is good." Said the clone.
"What do you mean, good if you will die soon?" Asked Chrysalis.
"I have been an unwilling assistant to great evils, but I am no saint. I cannot live in society as I am a monster. I have certain appetites that are morally wrong to society." Said the clone with emphasis on the word appetites.
"Self loathing." Said Ananda as she grabbed the clone by the neck. "Feeling Guilty because you did things to those girls?" Asked Ananda as the clone struggled to break free. "What did you do to them?
The clone stopped struggling and accepted his fate. With a heavy thud, Ananda dropped him.
"Th-thank you." The clone said hoarsely as he recovered his breath. "Death is not suited for me, at least not yet. I still have a lot to be punished for. I'd rather not say, but I received the clones rejected by Maraviglia to use as I saw fit. I developed a fondness for A-Type clones. C-Types were fine too, but for some reason he always kept the C-Types for much longer."
Nick was growing angry. "C-Types are the Carlotta clones, right?" The clone nodes. "The A-Types are..."
"Aurora series." The clone interrupted. "Those were the only unspoiled clones, but never got to play with a living model. Unlike the C-Types. Those found me disgusting as you two ladies do. Sadly, they were more often than not broken in by Maraviglia." The clone kept talking as Nick's anger grew. "Killing me, would be granting me a mercy I don't deserve. I have knowledge you need. I will give it freely, just keep the psychics off my head. They don't need to be corrupted by my sins. Until Shokushureipu became self-aware, we had our genetic memories blocked. It was me who leaked the info about the island to Bishop."
Nick growled and it was Ananda who stopped him. If he has valuable info, we must use it."
Nick stared at the old man, whose face showed weariness, guilt, and sorrow. "The source of the C-Types is in danger. Maraviglia had spent the last six months stalking them. Ne- Shokushureipu is using Maraviglia's plans to ruin you." Said the clone. "Chop chop! No. I won't escape. I need to do my penance."
As the submarine reached the Justice Tower, Nick was lost in thought. Worrying about Carlotta and Alicoa, he gave them a call and explained the situation The Stockbros were watching over them. After a whole, the clone came out of the submarine and plopped himself on front of Silver Sentry.
"Imprison me, for I cannot be free." Said The clone.
"He's a pervert, mostly harmless, but claims he's a monster." Said Ananda."Lockong him up is a logical action."
Once Ananda and Chrysalis got their own clothes Nick sat down with them. He had a look of consternation.
"No, they didn't hurt us. The fat guy made sure no one would do anything to us." Said Chrysalis as she shuddered when the clone stared at her.
"All we learned is that Sho-sukaku, the tentacle clone is obsessed with you. He feels like a puppet trapped in your shadow." Said Ananda. "He feels like he's less than human for being a clone."
"Then he's an even bigger idiot. My two best friends are clones and I've always treated them like normal people. He'll, I had a run-in with Maraviglia and it devastated me when he killed a bunch of Carlotta clones." Said Nick as the clone stared in Awe. "Even this guy with his low self-esteem and massive self-loathing, deserves to be treated with Dignity. Silver Sentry, let me talk to him once more before we fulfill his request." Nick signaled the clone to come.
"I overheard you. Our genetic memories are blocked, but not all of are memories are locked into our genes!" Said the clone. "Sorry, I forgot to do the Liquid voice. Then again, our genetic samples are as old as the 13th Century. Of course there was some degradation. Nefty, was made out of your Robin Hood Shenanigans. I was made out of Ryan Hoskins, so my memories are fresher and easier to unlock, but after 37 years of not being you... lack of powers didn't help. Also, like Dolly, I was a 20 year old Newborn. So, I'm in my 50s." The clone laughed. "So, it's not unreasonable to see why we don't see ourselves as humans. I'd rather be a puppet than a real boy. "
"That's effed up... Neffy! That will be your name! As in fucked up Nefty... it fits your self-loathing personality, but it softens you and humanizes you in a way." Replied Nick. "You said, you were the Igor Smith to Maraviglia's predecessor? How would you like to be my personal Doctor's assistant? I'm sure Doctor Joaquina would love an assistant."
"Dr. Joaquina, is she by any chance Dr. Joaquina Del Pilar? She was friends with my old Master... I used to watch her sleep. She slept naked and was a heavy sleeper. She was the first living woman I touched. Replied Neffy. "She never woke when using my fingers or mouth, but she was a light sleeper when I pulled my pants down."
"Dude, that's creepy. Babs, have the Stockbros prepare a cell for Neffy. Tell them to ask your old man for advice." Nick replied.
*Hooah! Hooah! Hooah!* Nick's phone rang again.
*Maricela, ¿su esposa? El momento que saliste del apartamento, ella estaba arriba con Carlos. Mira, amigo, están a la pipa fumando crack. Están en la cocina compartiendo un "jumbo", y después, en tu misma cama, él se la va a meter por el culo. Y a ella le va a gustar, en tu cama verde especial.* Ashley's phone rang as well.
"Yo, Al, whassup?" Ashley answered.
"Are you done in California. I need you and your brother in New York, NOW!! The Board needs the Twin CEOs Present in order to close a partnership with Shellhammer Industries. The Shellhammer CEO can be a bit pushy." Replied Alberto as a shrill voice could be heard in the bacmground demanding for Lilith's heirs to be present. More specifically, Nick.
"The lion, the witch, and the Audacity of this Bitch!" Exclaimed Ashley with exasperation. "I've been working on this deal ever since Meemaw left us her various enterprises. In fact. She had been dealing with Lilith and knew of her demonic nature. She threw me off when she dropped that bomb." Ashley began combing back Nick's hair as she pulled up a pop up window with a dress. One copy paste later she was ready and Nick equipped the Bruce Wayne outfit. "Babs, can you take care of we got Nick at home? I want to slay that bitch!"
Barbara nodded as Neffy sat quietly. One transmat jump later.
Aibonez Foundation new building:
Nick and Ashley entered the boardroom. The members of the board sat quietly as the chair at the head of the table turned around. A young woman about 20 years old sat on it. Her long brown hair and light skin, darkened by artificial tanning that complemented her dark eyes and slim figure. "Background in gymnastics" Thought Nick as he analyzed her every curve, how her hair draped does her head, how the blazer and blouse hugged her body and how her pantyhose hugged her toned legs leading to her promised land.
"Ah, the recluse playboy/Superhero FINALLY deems us worthy og our time." Said Buffy annoyed, which made her voice sound far more grating.
"Not really. My sister has a knack for business, so, it's better to let the competent people do the work, while the less competent are eye candy." Replied Nick. "That is until I get my business administration degree. Some of us weren't raised from birth to become businessmen. Also, Unlike Ash, I require to eat, sleep, and other things she doesn't require after gaining her specific powers." Nick stared at Buffy's face. "So, you might slay Vampires, but I'm No vampire..."
"Really? A Buffy the Vampire Slayer reference? I've never heard that one before. Also, I used to do business with Lilith and you are NO Lilith." Replied Buffy.
"Of course I'm NOT Lilith. I HAVE AN ACTUAL DICK and If I wanted to, I'd have you sucking on it as if your life depended on it! Said Nick as he slammed his hand on the table. "I'm not interested in theatrics and proverbial dock measuring contests. I read the contract and I consulted some experts in order to ensure that it was fair for both parts. I bet you did something similar. Do you have any complaints?" Asked Nick. "I will NOT make any alterations to the deal. Take ot or leave it." Said Nick. The execs were worried as Buffy can be stubborn.
"That's it, I'm leaving." Replied Buffy. The executives panicked and were stammering.
"Let her go. She doesn't want to do business with us, so be it.' Said Nick as he opened the door.
"Goodbye Miss Shellhammer." Passing by Nick, Buffy huffed and went towards the elevator.
Nick closed the door and held it whole counting down with his other hand. By the time he reached two, he felt a slight tug on the door before gently opening it.
"Ah, Miss Shellhammer, what brings you back?" Said Nick while sporting a Cheshire Cat grin.
"Why didn't you go after me!" Replied Buffy with annoyance.
"You need us more than we need you." Nick lied as naturally as he breathed. "Besides, if we're to measure dicks, as System of a Down once sang:
My cock is much bigger than yours
My cock can walk right through the door!" Buffy groaned.
"I didn't think you'd be so crass!" Said Buffy.
"Only when I'm competitive and you, Buffy, are making me feel like I'm doing a Lvl 1 speed run battling a superboss. So, once we sign and the bean counter leave, we can have a private chat."Said Nick as he pulled Lilith's special pen.
Ashley grabbed the pen away. "Nick, not that pen!" Ashley pulled out a pair of normal pens. "These contracts require black and blue ink. Please sign in both colors." Said Ashley as Buffy, Ashley, and Nick signed. "Now Shellhammer Industries will work with the Aibonez Foundation to create artificial bioreplicas of organs, skin, and blood."
The board left the MuTeens and Buffy alone.
"Michelangelo warned me about you. You misogynistic womanizer!" Said Buffy angrily whole staring down at Nick. Ashley was rubbing her legs together.
"Mi-Michelangelo?" Asked Nick. "Are we talking about the turtle?"
"No, the Renaissance Painter. Of course, it's the turtle! He told me to be careful around you or else I'd end up with you inside me." Said Buffy while blushing. "Then again, you are Lilith's great grandson and my fiancé."
Nick and Ashley fainted while their hands had the Rumic pose.
"What in Genma Saotome are you talking about? My Fiancée?" Said Nick.
*Hooah! Hooah! Hooah!*
"Speak of the devil. Alberto we need to talk." Said Nick as he heard three knocks on the door.
"Open up comemierda!" Said Alberto as Ashley walked through the door. He was carrying another crystal with a message from Lilith.
"Hello, Buffy!" Said Lilith. "I see you met your fiancé... you still like boys, right? In case you like girls, I have his twin sister as back up."
"Wait, I was the backup? Fuck you, Meemaw!" Replied Ashley.
"Oh, I wish you, Nick, and I could, but the whole being dead evil great grandma is apparently a boner killer to Nick. But, you're in luck, Buffy! Nick likes flat girls." Said Lilith as Nick and Buffy blushed. "Her grandfather and I had a business deal. One he signed with the special pen... his penis. He promised me his granddaughter when she was born in order to keep Shellhammer Chemicals afloat. I promised a male heir, knowing full well that Succubi rarely give birth to boys. My grandchild had to give birth to a boy about Buffy's age." Said Lilith. "Buffy figured out my demonic nature early on and she still kept coming every now and then to use my scrying vessel to spy on you. Of course I taught her how to scry for you and the price of her own acme just to see you." Said Lilith. "Can you smell her arousal. I'm dead and can smell it. Seems Ashleen smells it too!" Lilith laughed as she noticed Nick hiding his erection behind a chair. "She has been a bit grumpy because you didn't know about the deal. Now how are you going to tell Buffy about your Space wife, your daughters, and your harem?" Said Lilith with a mischievous smile.
Buffy looked angry. She slapped Nick. "You asshole!" Ashley grabbed her.
"Why are you blaming Nick!? The only two reasons he knows the name Buffy Shellhammer are: While doing Superhero stuff your company name came up and the other reason, me complaining about your pig-headed stubbornness of dragging the deal due to your one-sided crush on Captain Dingus here!" Exclaimed Ashley irritated.
"Actually, there was that time where April had a story about the Shellhammers." Said Nick. "I remember saying that she was kinda cute, even if she was a bit of a stuck-up bitch!"
"You think I'm a bitch!?" Said Buffy. "I was promised a prince charming and sweep me off my feet?"
"And you landed back on them when you met me. The reality is no match for the legend, I'm afraid." Nick replied making a Solid Snake impression. "How about this? Let's start from scratch. Tabula rasa. I'll put all my cards on the table, you put yours and Ashley will act as mediator. We have a sauna. Care to join me?" Said Nick. "Or we have a special pool where we could skinny dip."
"Is this a ploy to see me naked?" Asked Buffy mildly irritated.
"Not really. I have X-ray vision and Pervert vision. Videogame powers based on eroge. They help me scan rooms full of people to detect armed subjects. But the nudity is just to put is in a vulnerable state where no masks, no secrets, no clothes, or makeup to hide behind of. Even the erection you caused will be exposed." Said Nickas all three blushed.
Sauna
Buffy was sitting trying to cover herself up as Nick sat across her letting his erection be in full display meanwhile Ashley was staring at both of them with lust in her eyes. Feeling like a lamb at a slaughterhouse, Buffy gulped.
"Can we do this someplace else. The heat is getting to me." Said Buffy.
"OK, let's do it in a giant bed. I mean, you've been dreaming of that for some time." Nick said playfully. "If you wish we could do that instead. I'm not a huge fan of saunas. Now a body massage is awesome. I can Give a killer massage." Said Nick.
"The best massages. One of his best massages is the tonsil massage. He uses this fine specimen for it." Said Ashley as she pointed towards Nick's glans. Buffy looked like a tomato.
"I don't suck dick. It's degrading." Said Biffy as she regained her confidence.
"Do you want the massage?" Asked Nick. "Ashley is just teasing. Are you bicurious?"
Buffy looked a bit angry. "I'm straight, thank you very much. So, where do I lie down?"
Propping up the massage table, Nick helped Buffy lie down.
"I will climb on the table to give you a proper massage. You might feel my dick pressing into your body. I have no control over that, But I will not do anything without your consent." Said Nick as he poured oil on Buffy's back. "Impressive, no tanlines. Didn't peg you as a nudist with all the covering up at the Sauna."
Drifting away into a slumber Buffy moaned as Nick kept rubbing her shoulders with his magical fingers. Ashley plopped on a bench and began touching herself. "I can't wait untilyou make love to her... would be freaking sweet if you got her to suck your dick, Nick!" Said Ashley.
"Ash, how's it going with Darcy? Got a date for the wedding set?" Asked Nick as he kept rubbing Buffy's lower back and his dick ended up nestled between her buttocks.
Abueobed's house:
Carlotta and Alicia are sitting in the living room with their father's journal.
"Licia, do you think we should read this? Maybe it can help us understand why our father did what he did?" Said Carlotta.
"He tried to kill me, tried to kill Nick, made a shitton of copies of you that he killed. Our father is a monster!" Said Alicia. "He groomed Mom, for crying outloud! But curiosity is killing me, meow."
Both Maraviglia girls opened the Journal. The first page was in demonese, thus they were unable to read it. "Well, guess we'll have to wait until tomorrow to read it." Said Alicia as they went down to the basement where Maliris was waiting.
"Maliris, cosa fai qui?" Asked Carlotta.
The young Demisuccubus smiled. "I was summoned here. The book! We need to leave now!" She grabbed the twins and the book as they teleported to New York.
Channel 6 rooftop:
Once Alicia and Carlotta got their bearings and put on some jackets that Maliris had ready, they sat around the book.
"This book has an incantation that summoned me. Bound by blood, I am to my half sisters on my human side." Said Maliris. "That must mean that we're related!" Said Maliris.
Alicia and Carlotta began to stare at Maliris. Alicia lifted the black sundress that Maliris was wearing. "Sorella!" Said Alicia as she slapped Maliris's butt. "Maliris ha il culo Maraviglia."
"Nick hasn't you know with you yet?" Asked Carlotta as Maliris blushed.
"I-I am saving myself for the Lord Incubus... for Nick." Said Maliris.
"Well, that would be a 3 for 3 Maraviglia girls in love with a Nick Cade." Said Alicia. "But I saw him first. You two can have my sloppy seconds!"
Maliris kept reading the Demonses text as the three girls were sucked by the book.
April went to the roof of Channel 6 because her turtle comm beeped for a moment. Maliris had accidentally buttdialed April when Alicia groped her. Finding the book, she called Nick.
Aibonez Foundation new building
Nick was barely finiahed with Buffy's back when the Channel 6 Happy news Jingle filled the room.
"Dingus, it's April!" Said Ashley as she picked up the phone. "Yello, Red?"
"Ashley!" Said April. "Nightshade called me via Turtle comm and all I could find on the roof was a journal by an Aldo Maraviglia. Is he related to Alicia?"
"Fuuuck me!" Said Nick.
"I've been trying to, but you've been ignoring the signs!" Replied Buffy.
"Of course, he's banging Buffy Shellhammer." Said April.
"He did not bang me! He gave ne a back massage!" Exclaimed Buffy.
"In any case, I need to go to channel 6. You know your way out, right?" Said Nick.
"Like Hell I'm leaving. I'm going to test my new Shellhammer suit. Been working with a student from MIT on this. I heard you know her, biblically." Said Buffy. "Her friend zoned friend hates your guts though."
"Dingus, let her come with us... then maybe she'll come with us... u and double M, tee-hee!" Said Ashley.
"Alright, let'sget dressed and Rise, MuTeens, and Shellhammer, I guess!?" Exclaimed Nick. "Hold on Buffy!" Nick grabbed the armored Buffy as he jumped put the window and sprouted bat wings and began singing the Ken theme from SFII.
"I'm flying Nick, I'm flying!" Exclaimed Buffy, which prompted Ashley to play My Heart will go on. Nick groaned.