Rise of the MuTeens 23: March Madness continues

 Rise of the MuTeens 23: March Madness Continues:

MuTeens NYC HQ:

Nick fainted. Once he came to, he realized he was on the couch. He saw Sarah, Tribble, Barbara, Buffy, Three Carlottas... "Three Carlottas! What the Hell!? Am I on the Amaborg Island again? The Superpowers thing wasn't a dream?" Said Nick confused.

"You're an Alien/Demon/Mutate/Human hybrid with an interdimensional and interspecies Harem, but somehow your stepsisters obtaining superpowers from their evil mad scientist father is unbelievable?  Seriously Nick..." said Sarah as she gently rubbed her small belly. 

"Licia, Lotta. You know I love you, but how can we trust Maraviglia isn't doing this for his own evil reasons." Said Nick.

"We can't do anything about it as the power source is fused to our bodies." Said Alicia. "While you were out, Maliris, explained to us that a Soul binding ritual was used to give us this power. There are no tricks attached. Also, this was my bio dad's last humane act as a father. I know he's the biggest piece of shit in the world, but if a Demon Lord can become a hero, why can't a piece of shit do a good act?"

"You two will need a shit ton of training, especially Lotta, since she's a civilian. I know you had some EPF training, Licia, but superheroics is a whole different ballgame." Replied Nick as the two extra Carlottas exploded and Nick recognized the scent... "Sonofabitch! Maraviglia gave them some of MY Abilities!? We'll have Doc Joaquina run some tests ASAP. I need a shower and a bed. Something something Buffy something something harem." Said Nick as he crawled to the nearest shower.

Barbara helped Buffy remove her armor. "Trib and I already read your mind. So we know how you feel about Nick and your creepy stalker tendencies by scrying. You'll just have to plead your case to the council and we'll deem if you're worthy of Nick's love and I don't mean just his penis.' Said Barbara as Chloe handed Buffy a Buffy the Vampire Slayer T-Shirt.

"Ha Ha, really funny." Said Buffy as she put it on. She didn't realize that all the other girls had changed and were sporting only a shirt and panties. That included a female Turtle she hadn't met.

"Follow us." Said Ashley as she handed Buffy a blindfold.  "Yes, this is mostly theatrics, but we all went through it."

***
Nick's Room the following day;
Nick woke up Next to Tribble while Shupa was feeding My'lee. "So, how did it go?" Asked Nick as he felt a pair of hands pulling his dick out of his boxers.

"I am not allowed to tell you, my husband." Said Tribble as the Mystery girl began sucking Nick's dick. Nick noticed that the girl was a novice at it, so that reduced the amount of possibilities. 

"Keep going, Buffy... you're doing great!"  Said Nick.

"I'm doing great what?" Said Buffy Groggily as she pulled the covers off her face at Nick's side.

"If you're not, then who's?" Said Nick as he pulled the covers. He didn't expect Caitlin to be under the covers.

"I'm disappointed, Cait... Using your ex to test my Shellgammer armor parts." Said Buffy.

"Your armor? It's Donatello's with a few mods by me. Also, Zach and I are running on a different armor now that has no Shellhammer tech. I will still upgrade YOUR Armor, but the Testudo Armors are not like the Shellhammer suit." Caitlin Replied as she kept slapping Nick's dick on her face. "Now, boss, this dick isn't going to suck itself and I need to finish what I started." Said Caitlin before resuming her blow job.

"You could join her." Said Nick.

"No way! Our first time will be special!" Said Buffy. "I still need to get a butt plug based on the specs Barbara gave me." 

"Tingle! Tingle! Kooloo Limpah!" Exclaimed Nick as he glazed Caitlin's face. Buffy licked some off Caitlin's cheek.

"Tastes like Pineapple... you've been eating pineapple?" Asked Buffy.

"I'm force fed Pineapples every day..." said Nick as Caitlin returned Nick's Cobra to its polycotton  blended lair. 

"Buffy, you, me, shower. Cait, get cleaned up with Ashley and  my cumclone here." Said Nick as he picked Buffy up and carried her to the bathroom.

"We'll shower together, but no funny business." Said Buffy. "I don't want my intern's sloppy seconds." 

***
Grand Central Terminal:
"Shit! I'm late! Dammit!" Muttered Steve as he missed his train. "Freaking tourists!" He kept complaining as he texted his boss before calling. No answer. A young woman in her mid 20s approached the Steve. She was wearing a fast food Uniform. 

"Bad day?"  She asked. "It happens, but it sucks when it happens to you."

"Tell me about it." Said Steve as he rearranged his tie. The girl gave Steve a phone.

"Make sure to answer, otherwise Susan, Felicia, and Steven Jr.will be past tense. No cops." Said the young woman as she left. Steve looked at the phone's wallpaper and saw his family with explosives strapped to their bodies. 

Distraught, Steven awaited for the call.

***
Chrysler Building
An Asian woman in her early twenties is pacing near the entrance to the Chrysler Building. She is wearing a blonde wig and a cosplay outfit based on the game Parasite Eve. 
"Dammit, Billy! Where the Hell are you!?" She fumed as her photographer and assistant didn't answer the phone.

A woman in her mid twenties noticed the Cosplayer and begins pacong next to her. "Aya Brea... That's an underrated cosplay..." said the Woman.

"Yeah, I'm trying to make some rewards for my Twitch account and my assistant is late." Replied the Asian girl.

"Saseko Yumiko, your assistant isn't coming." Said the Western woman as she gave the cosplayer a phone.

"It's Sasako." Replied Yumiko. 

"When the phone rings, answer it and obey... otherwise, Billy will speed run the Chrysler Building in reverse." Said the woman before leaving.

Pulling the wig off, Yumiko groaned as she awaited the call. 

***
Bodega Don Luis:
Pepa was outside the bodega on her way to school when a woman in her mid twenties approached her. "You having a bad day, Petronila Patricia Perez Palacios." The woman said.

"School sucks, but it's my senior year and that's almost over, so no." Replied Pepa.

"That wasn't a question, but a statement." Said the Woman as she knocked Pepa out with a punch in the gut. Five minutes later the woman returned to the bodega.

"Booheynose deeass." Said the Woman as Don Luis turned around. "Follow the instructions you'll receive on this phone, or else Pepita will be popped." The woman left as Don Luis saw the phone's wallpaper, which was Pepa chained up in her underwear. Trembling, Don Luis awaited the call.


***
MuTeens NYC HQ: Rooftop:
Nick was getting ready  for a daily Patrol throughout the city. When he saw a woman in her mid 20s jumping across rooftops.

"Rooftop chase... this is new!" Said Nick as he began following her while using Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time abilities for pakour.
The woman noticed she was being followed.

"Don't bother calling your sisters, girlfriends, fuckbuddies, or whatever you call your girls. They're going to be busy today." Said the woman as she jumped off the building.

"Ash, answer me!" Muttered Nick as he called Ashley while following the woman.

"Very busy, Nick! Tens of persons have gotten burner phones with evidence of loved ones being kidnapped and we're the ones being tasked to solve some sort of puzzle to save them." Replied Ashley.

"I may be following someone related to this. She warned me about it as if it was a game." Said Nick. "Keep me updated." Nick barely dodged a bit flower pot.

"Naughty Naughty Nick Arcade! You're supposed to be focused on my ass, not on the others!" Said the woman as she dodged some Tetrominoes trying to block her path. "Tetris. How quaint!" Exclaimed the woman before being slammed to the ground by a giant burger bun.

"Alright, time to get some answers!" Exclaimed Nick as he made the bun disappear. Instead of finding the woman, Nick  saw a burner phone. When he turned it on, he saw nothing... just a generic stock phone wallpaper.

"Banana Tiger." Nick found a scent trace and began following the woman's trail. 


Realizing it was the phone, Nick answered.
"Moshi moshi" 

"Lives are in danger, GameDude. I want to play a game." Said the distorted voice. 
 
"No." Said Nick. "I don't want to play a game BECAUSE lives are in danger. Let the hostages return to safety first and THEN I'll play your game, lady!" 

"How did you-"

"The voice masking meant that you're a woman. Not necessarily the one I'm chasing though." Nick interrupted as he picked up the scent and saw the woman dead as she had jumped to her Doom.

"As I was trying to say. The so-called hostages are theatrics to call your attention. The entirety of Manhattan is under my control. That includes your interdimensional wife, your Adopted Foxgirl, Your Secret Agent Dad, the turtles, even you..." said the mysterious caller as Nick began walking to the edge of the building. Using VG Logic, Nick was able to break free.

"What did you do!? You were under my control."  Exclaimed the mysterious caller.

"I've had experiences with telepaths and mind control!" Exclaimed Nick. "Release Manhattan and I'll play your Shadow Game!"

"Ah, Yu-Gi-Oh! I forget that you're a weeb son of weebs. Verrazano Bridge. Meet me there in an hour. Fly you fool!" Said the mysterious caller before hanging up.

"It takes almost 5 hours for a normal person. Good thing I ain't normal." Exclaimed Nick as he charged a Super jump and activated DBZ Kakarot style flying. 

"She's forcing me out of Manhattan. What's her plan?" Nick pondered. "Got to warn the others." 
Nick Exclaimed as he dialed Ashley's number. "Ash, the person behind this has mind control abilities! They claim they can control the entire population of Manhattan including our friends and family. Heading to a trap atop the Verrazano Bridge."

"Whoa! Slow down, Dingus! Evil Charles Xavier with Manhattan ranged Cerebro and shit must be serious for you not make a Metal Gear Solid reference as you are flying over the Hidson River!" Exclaimed Ashley. 

*over the Horizon whistle*

"You called the Memelady. Naughty Naughty." Said the mysterious caller. "Which of your close ones shall I kill?"

"I'm here!" Said Nick while panting. "Where are you!?" 

"I'm very close!" Said the  caller. "I'll use you to kill your close ones!" 

Nick kept looking around until he sensed something off atop the bridge. Then he saw her: a young pale woman around 19 to 20 years old, who somewhat resembled Ashley, but she had long pink hair and wearing what could be described as a maroon leather suit reminiscent of Terminator 3's TX. When she noticed Nick, she played a familiar song.

"By your looks, outfit, and choice of music, you're girl me." Said Nick as he chuckled. "Are you one of Maraviglia's clones? I see you're not 100% Nick R. Cade. The psychic abilities are not mine."

"Correct. They are Verdosian in origin. Sadly, father didn't have enough Material from Barbara to make multiples." Said the female clone. "Unlike Shokushureipu, I don't hate you. I only see you as a pawn that needs to be removed from the board."

"You really need to get laid." Replied Nick.

"Fu- getting my cherry popped, make love to my genetic source code sounds interesting." Replied the clone. "You can call me Desire, no Desiree... because it's like desire but with an additional E." Said Desiree. 

"Really Desiree? That's OK for a real name, but not for a Supervillain name. Something like Crazy X, La Tóxica, or Yandere-sama... Or you might end up like Maraviglia who had one of his Amaborgs called Knuckles." Replied Nick.

"You ramble almost as much as Shokushureipu, but his rants are about genes and jeans." Said Desiree. "Shadow Game, you me, now. Despite me being evil, I do have a code of honor. I won't use hostages to try and cheat."

"What's  the game?" Asked Nick. "I won't play any games that put other people's lives in danger." 

"You're no fun!" Desiree Replied. "Shadow games need to have lives in danger. Unless, you want to put your on the line."

"That I can accept." Said Nick making a bad Shonen anime dub impression.

"We're going to play Yu-Gi-Oh!" Desiree Replied.

"Get your Gay mon!" Replied Nick.

"What?" Desiree asked confused.
"You know what Jaden from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX yells. Get your Gay Mon!"

"Game On! You moron! Get your Game On! Not Gay Mon!"

"I win... all 5 Exodia pieces in hand, first draw." Replied Nick.

"What the fuck? Noooooooooooooooo!" Exclaimed Desiree as she collapsed on the floor. "How could you beat me and even block my mind control!? Don't tell me you used the other..."

"You got that right Psycho in Panties..." replied Nick as Desiree's Terminatrix crossed with I'd costume vanished and revealed a girl that looked like a redheaded Ashley. 

"So you used a character creator for the appearance... my evil Padawan..." said Nick. "Surrender, for I don't WANT to hit you."

"Since when does Nicholas Raymond Cade surrender? I AM YOU but prettier. I also have a nice rack and a tight pussy. I am your superior!" Exclaimed Desiree as she went for a punch.
Using QTE, Nick dodged the attack and punched Desiree in the stomach, knocking the wind out if her.

"Give up, you can't win." Said Nick as Desiree fired a missile at him. Gracefully, Nick flipped over the missile and surfed on it in order to redirect it at Desiree. "Your VG Logic is no match against mine. Ironic, since you were raised in VR." 

Desiree dodged the Missile and leapt towards Nick and unleashed a flurry of kicks. Unfortunately for Desiree, Nick made Evo moment #37 look like child's play by parrying each and every kick by Desiree  and marking possible counter blows with permanent marker. Leaving Desiree looking like a gas station bathroom stall without glory holes.

"Wait a second... did you say Maraviglia made you by combining my DNA with Barbara's?" Asked Nick. Desiree nodded. "Wait! Maraviglia is alive!?!?" 

"Wow... Now you realize that Maraviglia escaped the Island? Either you're a moron or your brain isn't getting proper bloodflow..." replied Desiree. "Now we fight for real." Desiree exclaimed as she went on the offensive. The attacks were coming in so fast that Nick was barely able to dodge and parry them.

After seeing an opening, Nick went for the counter attack but ended up on the floor after being Cage'd by Desiree. "I'm  so sorry for your dick, not you." Said Desiree as she began kicking the downed Nick on the ribs. Groggily, Nick rolled out the way and stood up. Casting Cura and Regen helped Nick get back in the game.

"You were holding back and playing with me... how me of you." Said Nick as he Spat a bit of blood. "Gender Equality mode Activated." Said Nick before giving Desiree a Knockout King's 2001 Felix Trinidad Haymaker that sent her flying. "As Batman once said: The Hammer of Justice is Unisex!"  

Spitting blood, Desiree stood up. "Good now we can fight as warriors. Hand to Hand is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!"  Both Nick and Desiree grinned before punching each other in the face. Mirroring their attacks, they kept going at it with Desiree having the speed advantage. "Tornado Kick!" Desiree Yelled as she hit Nick with a double kick that knocked him flat on his back.

"Big Boss, this is your Zanzibar..." said Desiree as she pulled out a lighter and a hairspray bottle.

"Not so fast, you bitch!" Yelled Grace as she dashed and judo flipped Desiree and Maliris firing energy blasts to pin Desiree's arms and legs down.

"You mess with GameDude, you mess with All of Us!" Said Maliris as she helped Nick stand up. Chloe and Alicia grew 20ft tall and began stomping on Desiree like a cockroach before three Carlottas kicked her in the pussy. Ashley fired mah lazer at Desiree before Barbara walked up to her.

"I've permanently disabled your psychic abilities. Not even VG Logic can bring them back to you. Where is Maraviglia hiding." Said Barbara telepathically while Desiree stared at her defiantly.

"I'd rather die than help you, ginger Bitch!" Exclaimed Desiree as she activated her self-destruct failsafe. 

"Hoo Kay, that's a thing..." said Nick. "Maraviglia survived somehow. Alicia and Catlotta have superpowers. I have a new girlfriend/business partner thanks to an arranged marriage by Meemaw. Don't give me that look, because I know a few of you want to wear a strap-on to show her the pecking order... right Licia, Ashley, Natsumi?" Said Nick while staring at the girls he mentioned.

"Point is, that this month ain't over and the bullshit level is already over 9000! I wanna go home, play some videogames, pretend to have a sense of normalcy.' Said Nick. "Guess Uncle John will be happy to know that Maraviglia's still out there. IF I were to tell him,  but fuck Uncle John... not in that way, Ash." Said Nick before fainting.

MuTeens NYC HQ: Medbay:
Nick was lying on a bed as Venus was wiping Nick's face with a wet towel.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Said Nick as he finally woke up.

"Nick? Nick! You're awake!" Exclaimed Venus as she used the PA to notify everyone that Nick was awake.

In matter of minutes, the MuTeens, the Turtles, even Ananda were in Medbay just to see Nick awake.

"What Day is today?" Asked Nick.

"March 29th." Said Ananda.

"Alicia, Carlotta... I'm sorry to have worried you, but I made it back for your birthday. Let's eat huh?" Said Nick as everyone laughed.

Empire State Roof:
A woman was pacing back and forth as another woman showed up. The latter was the walking corpse of the woman working with Desiree. 

"You did well." Said the woman. "The Incubus thinks Maraviglia is behind this."  

The corpse transformed into am alive version of herself. "We still Need to deal with Arukādo. Lady Bathory needs to be avenged. With Lilith gone, the Age of Vampires can finally begin!" 

Popular Posts