Rise of the MuTeens 24: It's gotta be May!
Rise of the MuTeens 24:
It's gotta be May!
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Nick's bedroom:
April was getting dressed as Barbara woke up.
"Leaving so soon?" Asked Barbara telepathically as she felt April's regret. "Wait, you really regret this?"
"No, yes, I Don't Know, OK? Future me was right about making love to Nick, but I can't compete with all of you. Casey is the closest thing to normal and I do like him. Don't get me wrong, I like Nick, but..." thought April. "I can't share him... except with you, Barbara. You remind me so much of a young me, that it's scary. I need to tell Nick, but right after his birthday... I've broken his heart twice already." Nick began to awaken.
"O'Neil, we need to talk." Said Nick as he stood up with a raging erection. "Come on, use my dick one last time O'Neil." Said Nick as he read the worry on her face. "I know you want to break this off and choose Jones. Remember I had sex with you in the Future." Nick gently caressed April's head as she was eagerly sucking Nick. "It pains me, as you were my first love and making love to you exceeded all expectations. I may have not beaten up cancer, but at least for a night, I got to be your boyfriend. DESTREGA!!!!!" Nick began panting as he came hard in April's mouth. Barbara had to tag in and swallow the rest of Nick's cum as he sighed. "There will be a day where you will come for me for an insulting favor. "The debt has been paid and will be paid. Both in the past and in the future." Nock caressed April's cheek. "Now it has been three times that my heart has been broken in your presence."
"Nick, I..." April stammered.
"Go on take a shower wash my scent off your body before going to Jones." Said Nick. "Anyways, thank you for the Ultimate Birthday Present."
As April went to the shower Nick slumped on the bed. Barbara sat on the bed and hugged Nick. "I'm still here for you Nick. Rest upon your beloved's bosom and cry. Cleanse away your Ooh! Careful! I'm a bit sensitive today!" Yelped Barbara as Nick began suckling on her boob.
"Nick, the Justice Force is calling." Said Barbara.
Barbara hid under the covers as Nick answered the monitor. It was Ananda who blushed at the sight of Nick's erection.
"Happy belated birthday, Nick." Said Ananda as she bit her lower lip. "I have procrastinated enough and avoided paying my debt. Chrysalis and I will be heading to your place so you cam fulfill the deed." Said Ananda as she swallowed her pride.
"Wait... I heard right, right?" Said Nick in shock as he put on his boxers.
"Yes. We're headed your way. We'll be there in 20 minutes." Exclaimed Chrysalis as Nick put on an iCarly Shirt.
"Wait, Babs this one's yours." Said Nick as he threw her the shirt. Instead Nick put on an orange polo. "Don't you dare, Ashley..." said Nick as Ashley made a clip of Jamie Oliver saying "Yeah!"
"Hey Dingus! Are you going to be eating Egg Fried Rice or something?" Exclaimed Ashley.
"Have some of these." Ashley tossed Nick a cold can of sliced pineapple.
After Nick ate the pineapple slices and drank the juice, Natsumi came in and kissed Nick.
Silver Sentry, Ananda, and Chrysalis are waiting for you." Natsumi said as she fixed Nick's shirt and sprayed some Drakkar on him.
"Natsumi-chan, aishiteru." Whispered Nick leaving a blushing Natsumi behind.
Once he reached the main sublevel he saw Silver Sentry and the others.
"GameDude. It's a pleasure to see you. We have analyzed your clone and he is 100% human. He is a lecher, but for the most part harmless." Said Silver Sentry. "Doc Dome is working on an unethical solution in order to keep him docile and safe to be around women."
"So, what brings YOU, specifically, Sentry here?" Asked Nick.
"I understand that Ananda and Chrysalis are here to fulfill their part of the agreement when we tried to recruit Miss Mary Sue. Well, there is a situation. The decommissioned due to catastrophic damage Radio Observatory in Puerto Rico, a bit under an hour from your Puerto Rican HQ. There have been some abnormalities that could potentially be threats to human life. We need to investigate before your buddies at the EPF do. So, we need a local guide and your name was at the top of the list."
"As a Reserve member, I must help my senior members." Replied Nick. "The sooner I beat this mission, the sooner debts get repaid. So, Silver Bossman, I'll take care of this and obey my senior members. With all due respect, you must remain in New York, as the threats here are bigger. If we were to need your help, the MuTeens will use my transmat to send you to PR." Said Nick as he attempted to act strategic with his response.
"Don't worry, GameDude. I will not be going. I don't want to be a cockblocker." Said Silver Sentry before leaving.
"I gotta ask, is this a real mission or you just made it up?" Asked Nick.
"It's very real." Said Ananda as she walked towards the transmat. "Now activate the interdimensional trasnporter."
Abueobed's Basement:
Nick, Barbara, Ananda, and Chrysalis arrived at Abueobed's. Jenny and Celeste had the Probotector ready. Nick noticed that Celeste was wearing a yellow jumpsuit.
"Me tengo que poner esta mierda a ver si me haces caso." Said Celeste trying not to laugh.
"Justice Force? So that means..." Celeste embraced Ananda and Chrysalis. "Seems like Nick is a Ginger Magnet. In any case, prepare your holes for some fun. If you want to be ready for Secret Butt Fun, I have some brand new plugs that will help you get used to Nick. They'reMint in box and I can get them sterilized as an added measure." Said Celeste.
"There's no time for foolishness! We need to reach the Radio Observatory. I'll take one. Does it have lube?" Said Ananda as Celeste handed her a box and a bottle.
"I'll help Chrysalis, Celi, you help Nandi." Said Barbara as she grabbed a box and bottle. Escorting Chrysalis to a side room Barbara smiled. "Please strip." She said telepathically. Chrysalis obeyed and Barbara was surprised that her outfit was in fact an outfit and not an exoskeleton armor. Kissing the older woman, Barbara began to fondle her breasts and kneading Chrysalis' dark nipples.
A moan escaped the JF member's mouth as Barbara began to kiss her mound.
"Nick is going to love it!" She said as she spread Chrysalis wide open. "I need you to relax" Barbara said telepathically as she began exposing Chrysalis' puckered starfish before lovingly thrusting her tongue. Another moan escaped Chrysalis.
"I'm close..." muttered Chrysalis as Barbara inserted a finger inside her snatch.
"Not only that, but you're gushing." Barbara said with a smile. "I'm gushing too! Would you like to try?" Said Barbara as she lifted her skirt and let Chrysalis probe the MuTeen's nether regions.
As Barbara began moving and shifting her finger around, Chrysalis began muttering in hindi. "He bhagavaan! main aa raha hoon!" Exclaimed Chrysalis as she collapsed on the floor. That's when Barbara spread Chrysi's buttcheeks and applied lube to bot her anus and the buttplug.
The Justice Force member let another moan escape. Barbara giggled. "You like it? That plug is ¾ Nick's size and girth. Now that it's in, you should get dressed." Said Barbara as she tasted Chrysalis.
Meanwhile, Celeste took Ananda to another room.
"I can do this on my own, thank you!" Exclaimed Ananda annoyed at Celeste.
"Strip. Now." Commanded Celeste, which caught Ananda by Surprise. "I don't care about your super powers. Right now, I'm your senior and you will do as I say." Celeste said as Ananda nodded. "Strip, please."
Ananda removed her battle garments and uunderwear. "Ay Mira esas tetotas!" Said Celeste as she began weighing Ananda's boobs. "Te depilaste con cera y la tienes irritada. Dame un segundo." Said Celeste as she came back with a cooling ointment. "This will refresh your coochie and you won't be irritated by the time Nick gets to plow you. Now bend over, Nandi." Said Celeste before Stripping and connecting the plug to a strap-on. Squirting a bunch of lube on the plug and anus, Celeste had an evil smile. "Put your hands and chest against the table." Celeste said as she began rubbing the plug on Ananda's butthole before sliding in. Once inside, Ananda moaned. "I'm not done yet." Celeste whispered as she began groping Ananda's breasts and slipping the plug in and out Ananda's butthole.
Grabbing the table to the point she was leaving finger marks, Ananda was moaning like crazy.
"I'm close! Please don't stop!" Ananda moaned weakly. Celeste stopped.
"You'll cum only when Nick allows you to. Your ass is almost ready." Said Celeste as she detached the plug. "Now get ready." Celeste left the room and saw Barbara and Chrysalis coming out.
"Damn, Celi, you're downright EVIL!" Bar Ara said telepathically.
"Next stop The Arecibo Observatory. Featuring in Golden Eye as a Cuban Soviet base." Said Celeste. "Ananda, so good of you to join us. Let's get this mission over, shall we?"
The Probotector took off and in barely less than 5 minutes, they had arrived close enough to avoid detection.
"You guys get off here." Said Celeste. "No, Nick, I'm not Pequod." Celeste hissed at Nick.
"Videogame reference." Said Barbara. "Kitsune, Nightshade, Wonder Alice, and Memelady will stay with Valkiria as backup. I will go with the JF and GameDude." Said Barbara. "Yes, they snuck in. Telepath, I sensed their thoughts."
Nick groaned. He began doing squats. "Square, ecks, circle!" Nick chanted as he was doing squats.
"Memelady located an access point. It's a storm drain." Said Barbara. "Even in Puerto Rico, I end up in sewers. Oh well! Guess I'll use the Sneaking suit Cherry made me." Barbara began to change. "Nick, you have one. It's on the third drawer by your left." Nick got changed via menu.
Sewers:
The infiltrating quartet got through the grate thanks to Nick and his VG Logic. "Thanks to the power of Yoga, no signs of forced entry." Siad Nick as they began walking towards the facility.
"Koko wa chupakabura no seitan-chidesu." Said Natsumi as she detached from Nick's shadow.
Ananda groaned. "Really? Are Private Payne and HellRayzor going to split out of your body like a 90s JRPG as well?" She said irritated.
Natsumi scouted ahead. Nick stared daggers at Ananda. Barbara sighed. "Uncle John's here. Uh... Uncle John isn't alone, Nick. Miley's here too!"
"Wait, Miley as in Miley Cyrus?" Asked Chrysalis.
"Yes, Miley and her dad are EPF agents, which is weird since they currently don't get along. Babs, is Achy Breaky Heart here with us?" Asked Nick.
"Nope." Barbara replied. "Miley just sent me a message. Turn back! It's a trap! Bishop knows we're coming!"
"Well then, Uncle John knows we're coming... Then let's come HARD!!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Yamero, onii no baka!" Exclaimed Natsumi.
"Uncle John wants to speak with us. He needs our help."
"Dinah and Naphtali... come on out. I require your assistance. I'll even overlook the JF Infiltrators committing an act of treason by attacking a US government facility." Said Bishop.
"Next time, come through the front door. MuTeens still have EPF level clearance." Ananda growled at Nick.
"Alright. Let's see what Uncle John wants, but don't let your guard down." Said Barbara.
Inside the facility: Hidden sublevels:
The quintet were received by the EPF. Miley nodded towards Nick, before he went towards Bishop.
"You are aware that just as I have studied you, I studied your Mom. In order to perfect the Super Soldier serum, I tried to use your Mom's mutation and had various failures, like the criminal Vampiro." Said Bishop. "I have succeeded at making a Super Soldier Alright, but its feral appetite for blood is Problematic. We had to destroy it in the 90s, but it had an offspring. This offspring is the latest Chupacabra." Said Bishop.
"I knew it! Eru chupakabura wa Puerutoriko shusshindesu!" Exclaimed Natsumi.
"Wait... are you following the late Maraviglia's cloning experiments?" Asked Nick.
"You're your father's son alright." Said Bishop. "That information is way above your clearance level. You're here to kill your cousin. Wouldn'tbe the first family member you've killed." Said Bishop. "I know Maraviglia is still alive and a Cyborg. He already attempted against my life twice. He also let it slip how you killed thousands of your children/brothers." Bishop said. "Knowledge is power and I HAVE THE POWER!!" Bishop Exclaimed while Nick cringed hard.
"Please Never, Ever say I Have the Power. It's cringe. Now point me towards my 'cousin', Chupy." Said Nick. Bishop pointed towards a door. Miley tried to remain Stoic, but her eyes gave away her worry.
"Sir, I don't think GameDude has been properly debriefed." Said Miley as she tried to buy Nick some time.
"Are you going soft on me, Agent Cyrus? Perhaps you want to 'debrief' GameDude then he 'debriefs' you before hiding the pickle?" Said Bishop mockingly. "Don't be fooled. That lust is his videogame power. He plays a lot of porn games, you know? " Bishop sighed. "If you want to debrief them, you're shit out of luck! They will go past the door now!" Bishop Exclaimed as hos agents aimed their guns at the MuTeens and JF, forcing them to enter the closed off area. As fast as they got in, the door closed.
"Nikku, asoko ni!" Said Natsumi as something moved and knocked a cart.
"I sense anger and fear." Said Barbara as she made her energy armor appear.
"Stand back." Said Nick. "Do Not Engage unless I yell you to." Nick transformed into sloth form.
As he lazily walked towards the creature, Nick spoke softly. "Hi, I'm Nick. Hola, soy Nick." Getting tired, Nick laid down and took a nap.
"Did he just fell asleep?" Asked Ananda.
"There's a madness to my method... is what he'd reply with." Said Barbara. "Trust the process. Nick plays the long game. That's why you're here out of your own free will waiting to get your dome glazed." Barbara said smugly.
The Creature approached Nick who dodged the probosces. "Whoa! Careful! You could've hurt me with those."
"I... Hunger... I... Feel... So weak... I... Need... More... Plasma!" Said the creature.
"What did you say?" Asked Nick. "Ashleen, don't you dare..."
"Whoa. He called you Ashleen. Nick never does that. He must be super serious." Said Barbara.
"Don't you dare what?" Asked Chrysalis curious.
"Probably a clip from an old TV show or game. Ashley always seems to have a clip to respond to Onii-chan's reactions. With her being his Jiminy-san" Replied Natsumi.
"I try to temper Dingus, but he's a young adult with attitude." Said Ashley as she ent Ananda and Chrysalis the clip via message. "Shit... only Celi, Natsumi, and Babs are the only Teens left in the MuTeens... When's Chloe's birthday?"
The creature tried to suck Nick's blood once more, but Nick dodged.
"Whoa! Easy there..." Said Nick as he returned to his default form. The Creature got spooked and scurried back. ☆"Stop! This I command!"☆ said Nick in Daemonese as the creature froze on its tracks. ☆"Show me your base form! As your Master, I command you."☆ said Nick as the creature transformed into a Two-Bad looking creature with two heads one boob and a massive penis that put horses to shame. It also lacked an anus. It didn't help that it also looked like an inside out human.
☆"I... hunger... goats..."☆ said the creature as Nick summoned Odin who descended into the room and cleaved the creature in half with the Zansetsuken. Nick then pulled off an imaginary face mask before burning the corpse to ashes.
"Fatality!" Shao Kahn's voice boomed. Nick walked back towards the others.
"Let's go. MuTeens, JF... I need a drink. No, Ananda, it isn't illegal. Here the legal age for drinking is 18+ and I'm 20 now." Said Nick before banging on the door. "Open up Uncle John! I finished cleaning up your mess!" Said Nick. Once the door opened up Nick walked towards Bishop and Miley got in the way.
"Agent Bishop, I'll escort Mister Cade's party out and ensure they stay out of your way." Said Miley as she restrained Nick.
---
The Probotector:
Once outside of Bishop's range, Miley sighed with relief. Nick was seething.
"What the fuck, Mile?" Asked Nick.
"I was saving your nice ass, kid!" Said Miley. "Bishop is trying to goad you into attacking him. The MuTeens initiative has been flying off Bishop's control, especially after you made the MuTeens into reserve JF members." Said Miley. "He's been trying to make the JF into public enemies and he was gunning for the MuTeens to be their replacement in order to widen the EPF's net and to grab the world by the balls."
"Just like President Johnson!" Exclaimed Ashley. "Videogame reference so Nick can understand." She said to Ananda and Chrysalis. "In any case, Miley, how bicurious are you? Asking for me and my Fiancée and an implied Sapphic three way." Ashley asked as Miley chuckled.
"Sweet nibblets! I keep forgetting that Ashley is practically Genderbent Nick." Said Miley. "Is this here or in NYC? Oh God! Not the transmat!" Miley Muttered as color drained from her face.
"Eh, y'all can have your taco party on the poolhouse." Said Nick. "In fact I'm envious, but I know. Destiny is keeping me from reaching the Promised Land... Maid Marian doesn't count." Ananda and Chrysalis looked confused. "Tome Travel I ended up being Robin Hoodand Miley's consciousness was in Maid Marian's body... It's complicated." Celeste got off the Pilot's chair.
"Barbara, guess we'll play Oracle and Spoiler... since Nico will be too busy to play Nightwing."
An alarm began blaring and a screen showed local news.
"Noticia de última hora. Mutantes están atacando el centro comercial, Plaza las Américas. La policía tiene las manos atadas y los federales se están tardando en mobilizarse." Said the local news reporter. "No tenemos tortugas ninjas para salvarnos."
"How convenient. Miley, you aren't hiding anything, aren't ya?" Said Nick as Celeste jumped back to the Pilot seat.
"Ashley! Play XG Flight! Now!!" Yelled Celeste as the Probotector roared to life. "We're Men! Of! The Sea!!" Said Celeste before cackling like Nick
"Empezé en Marzo, me quedé en la Chu Chu grande y por eso escogí la canción. Tu mamá tenía gustos raros en juegos."
"Attention, comemierdas, we're going to El Centro de Todo, Plaza Las Américas, Puerto Rico's biggest, nay, the Caribbean's biggest Mall. As a toddler, a certain Nick fell asleep under a clothes rack on the now closed Kmart. Amber alert. LPSS prevention, and the Mall Security forces were mobilized just to find him asleep amongst dresses." Said Barbara while exaggerating her Cuban accent. Nick groaned as he realized they were close to the Mall.
"Celi, déjanos frente a la terraza, cerca de JC Penney." Said Nick. "Alright, everyone, we're entering through the third floor food count and JC Penney. That woññ allow us to flask both ends of the Mall. I haven't been here in a few years, so I don't know many reference point. Natsu, Barbara, with me. We'll take the Food Court entrance. Ashley, go with Nandi and Chrissy through Penney. I believe from Penney you need to Reach Macy's or the movie theater. That's the other far end. Let's go!"
The teams split into two and began searching for the Mutant vandals.
---
Sears: Third floor:
The store was mostly evacuated, then again, it's Sears and they have been hemorrhaging customers since 2005. Ironic since it was the first store on the Island and somehow still around. To make matters worse, the Kmart across the street fared better than the Sears, but it was closed down around the time the MuTeens were being trained by the EPF to become special agents. "Late stage capitalism." Said Natsumi. "The CEO and higher ups get parachutes, yet the rank and file employees get screwed." Barbara noticed a few employees unfazed.
"Hay mutantes atacando el mall. ¿Por qué no han evacuado?" Barbara Asked a female employee.
"Porque no nos pagan para evacuar en caso de mutantes." Replied the employee. "Total, están por Oriental Bank y nadie viene para acá."
"That's roughly the center of the Mall. Thanks for your help, uh, Wanda." Said Nick as he read her nametag.
"Can I get a selfie with my son? He also works here?" Said Wanda as the MuTeens left.
Barbara pulled out her phone and called Ashley. "Central area. We're on our way!"
---
Plaza las Américas: central area 1st floor:
A group of Mutants were wreaking havoc on the banks right across each other on the central area. They had managed to pull the safe doors of their hinges and were filling duffelbags with money. Their behavior seemed too professional for being a random act of vandalism.
"Stop criminals!" Yelled Ananda. "Alto."
Chrysalis remained outside as the inside of both banks was too crowded for her flight ability, but she managed to disassemble the lock for the security gates and temporarily locked the criminals inside.
One of the Mutants chuckled when he noticed that Chrysalis accidentally locked Ananda with them. "Mira si la mariposa encerró a la puta con nosotros." The Mutant horse leered.
"MI Español no es mucho Bueno pero dijiste algo de tu madre." Said Ananda as she wiped her thumb across her nose. "I'm not locked up with you. You're locked up here with me!" Ananda picked up a divider and swatted the Mutant horse on the face.
"Charlie!" Yelled a Mutant Chihuahua who was shaking and dodging Ananda's attacks. It tried to bite her arm before falling to the ground thanks to a swift knee to the balls by Ananda.
"Grandulón!" Yelled a Mutant Chicken who began running about before laying an egg and tossing it at Ananda's face. The egg was parried by a gigantic sword.
"Turuleca, ésto se jodió aquí." Said Nick as he flipped the sword and attacked the chicken with the back of the blade. "Los únicos huevos que van a estar en la cara de la colorá son los míos." Said Nick as the chicken got knocked out and laid a ton of eggs while unconscious.
Meanwhile on the other Bank, Barbara was slamming a Mutant Pitbull back and forth while Natsumi was fingerblasting pressure points on a Mutant Snake. Chrysalis was making makeshift shackles to keep the knocked out mutants in place. Ashley was tiring out a boxing Boxer while playing trololo. Barnara slammed the Pitbull on the boxer knocking put both dogs.
"Who knocked the dogs out? Who who who who?" Taunted Barbara. Natsumi applied the final pressure points and the snake went limp.
"Snake what's wrong? Snake? Snaaaaaaaaaake!!" Taunted Natsumi as she high fived Barbara.
The Valkiria mech was dragging a Mutated Bull, an Iguana, and a Pig. "These three were attempting to rob Banco Popular on the other side of the Mall. A Sears employee dropped a message on our Discord server." Said Celeste.
"Ashley. You're streaming this fight?" Asked Barbara.
"Yeah... I have blurred all the non-sponsors and beeped out any personal info. I even edited out Nick's balls on Ananda's face remark." Said Ashley as Ananda growled.
The police and the Feds came and took the Mutants away with the EPF gracefully donating equipment for transport. A female reporter got in and began asking Ashley some questions.
"No hablo Español. Habla con GameDude. El habla Español." Said Ashley.
"¡GameDude! ¿Cómo es que los MuTeens y miembros de la Justice Force llegaron a la Isla tan rápido?" Asked the Reporter.
"Noticentro, eso es sencillo. Estaba de vaca con mi jeva y par de amistades aquí en mi isla cuando oí la noticia. El deber llama y ya se apresaron a los criminales. El dinero del pueblo no se perdió y si el divino creador lo permite para pasado mañana, Plaza las Américas estaría operando de manera normal. ¡Canta gallo!" Said Nick as the reporter nodded and began addressing her newsroom.
---
Probotector:
Celeste was laughing alongside Nick as the Probotector cruised across the sky at a slow speed.
"Nick, what was that praise the lord and sing rooster stuff?" Asked Barbara. "You aren't exactly a real religious man and Ashley don't you dare play the Nacho song!"
Celeste clacked a few keys. A photo of a Martial Artist appeared.
"That's Puerto Rico's April O'Neil. His name is Pedro Rosa Nales. One of his catchphrases is that we will see him tomorrow if the divine creator allows it. Usually said on his current Night news sign off. Back when he was on the morning news, before payment disputes due to age and racial discrimination, he had another catchphrase, Canta Gallo, since roosters sing in the morning to wale people up. We all know how Nick simps for all versions of April O'Neil, therefore..."
"He simps for the Rosa Nales guy, no homo." Said Ashley. Miley sighed
"Y'all literally forgot I was here." Said Miley as she sat on Nick's lap. "I can see why Ruiz-Reid loves this seat. But I'm not having Kielbasa tonight. Tonight might not be Tuesday, but it's Taco Night." Said Miley as she straddled Nick. "Happy belated birthday." Said Miley as she gave Nick a kiss on the lips. "You get to squeeze each ONCE... or a ten second fondle." Nick began to tenderly caressed Miley's breasts. "That's time." She stood up and returned to her previous seats. Ananda felt a little jealous amd sat on Nick's lap.
"SHE SHOULD HAVE LET YOU AN EXTRA SQUEEZE FOR Hannah Montana! YOU CAN SQUEEZE MINE TWICE!" Said Ananda "Fondle them for a whole minute!" Once the minute was up, Chrysalis took a seat on Nick.
"You can have thirty seconds under my shirt as a preview." Said Chrysalis. "bakavaas! main ek hee sparsh se aaya aur meree choot bhee nahin." Chrysalis whimpered.
Once Chrysalis got off and out off Nick, Ashley whispered on his ear. "You're welcome." Then afterwards, she strolled back to her seat.
"Oh great, now Ashley can use Eroge mode. We're all going to be Moist 24/7." Barbara said telepathically as Celeste landed the Probotector.
"Looks like we're here." Said Celeste. "Damm, Ashley works fast!" She said as Darcy was already waiting with Jenny.
"Dinner's ready. There's some vegan options for Miley. I hope she likes vegetable curry and naan." Said Viktor as he and Maria Milagros were setting up the meals.
"Celi, have I told you how much I love you?" Said Nick.
"You have, bit I don't mind hearing it again." Replied Celeste. "Also, we don't have a tandoor... last one was broken by my brother and his best friend broke it when playing Zelda IRL. So my parents had to improvise with a cast iron skillet, so not 100% authentic."
Chrysalis blushed. "Your parents didn't have ti go through all that trouble."
"Nein. It allows me to practice mein kochen." Said Viktor while he kept bringing in food.
"Please Nandi, Chrissy, sit down to eat. I'd like to say a few words. I'm not exactly religious, but sometimes it's important to acknowledge the ones around you. Friends, family. Thank you for being there. I love you all... but I'm starving, so let's eat!" Said Nick as he wiped his watery eyes. They ate and Nick finished off his meal by chugging a half gallon of milk.
***
Spanish Harlem:
Chloe and the Turtles were chasing a couple of Foot Cruisers across Spanish Harlem. Gracie was firing the canons and popping the heads of the passenger robots.
"Duuuuuuuuude! I think I'm in love..." said Michelangelo.
"Bro, forget it. She has eyes for someone else and that someone has no half shell." Said Raphael.
"I know..." replied Mikey.
"You know I'm right here and Mt fox ears aren't decorations." Said Grace. "Get in position. I want. To push the eject button!" Said Grace while excited.
"That's why Grace is so awesome! Now make us Para Troopas!" Exclaimed Mikey. Grace pushed the button and only Michelangelo was ejected.
"Cowabuuunnnnnnnnngaaaaaaa!" Exclaimed the orange clad turtle as he flew in the air and landed atop the driver's seat of a foot cruiser and forced it to park. Jumping towards the road, the Turtle van opened its door and Mike caught to it and climbed inside. "One down. Three to go, dudes!"
"Mikey, would you kindly get ready as Chloe is catching up to the next Cruiser?" Grace asked kindly. The orange clad Turtle set himself up on the Ejection Area. Grace once again eliminated the Foot passengers leaving the Driver to Mikey. "Ready? BTW, Cowabunga in Spanish is 'De Puta Madre'."
Grace pushed the button and Mikey flew into the air once more. "¡PUUUUUUUTAAAAA MAAAAAAAADREEEEEE!" Exclaimed Mikey as he flew in the air and smashed the next Foot driver before parking the cruiser. Once Chloe caught up yo him, he jumped aboard the Party Wagon.
"You forgot the 'De' and instead called half of Spanish Harlem motherfuckers." Said Gracie while trying to stifle her laugher.
"Fuuuuck!" Exclaimed Chloe as she nearly crashed woth a Technodrome Scout Module.
"An Ambush." Muttered Leonardo. "Turtles fight with Honor!"
"Well then, shall we?" Said Chloe as she adjusted her Lucha Mask.
"Qui a laissé sortir les Chiens?" Yelled Grace as she jumped out the party wagon and began to Maruto Run behind the turtles.
"Gra- Oh dammit! She's going to be the death of me." Said Chloe as she began to grow the further she got from the party wagon. "Nick's impulsiveness is rubbing off on her."
Groundchuck began firing from the Scout Vehicle, but Chloe managed to deflect most of the missiles, except the one that Grace began to surf on and redirect towards the Technodrome Scout.
"Did Kitsune just surf on a missile!?" Exclaimed Leonardo.
"See? She's so freaking awesome." Said Michelangelo as Raphael slapped the back of his bro's head.
"Snap out of it!" Said Raph as Chloe began tipping the vehicle.
"Moo, bitch! Get out the whey! Get out the whey bitch! Get out the whey!" Exclaimed Chloe as Groundchuck escaped the shaking vehicle before Chloe managed to flip it on its side and trap the Bull beneath it. About three minutes later. The EPF showed up and took Groundchuck away.
Dirk Savage stared daggers at the Turtles and Chloe. "Bishop says thanks... if it were up to me, all of you'd be in'na zoo!" Getting back into the ship, Savage sighed "Mission accomplished."
***
Master bedroom:
Chrysalis was wearing a pink sports bra and black panties.Ananda was wearing a Magenta leotard. Nick was lying on the bed wearing am Ocelot print Speedo.
"Nandi , the time has cum... but I haven't. Helmet off." Said Nick as his erection opled outside the top of his underwear. "Chrissy l, would you like to help me glaze Anamda's dome?"
Chrysalis looked confused.
"I'll let you stroke my weiner until you make me cum all over Ananda's dome." Said Nick as he grabbed Chrysalis by her hands and placed them on his throbbing member. ."It's getting to be bothersome, Chrissy. I need release, please give it to me! Said Nick before kissing Chrissy's lips. He then kissed Ananda, who moaned after the kiss ended. "Nandi, kneel before rod. Chrissy, rub my rod." Both of them knelt before Nick as he VG Logiced an O Tetromino (the square) to lean into. ♪"This is Major Gex to Ground Control!"♪ Nick sang as the first glob of his semen smashed Ananda on the face. "Aim for the dome Chrissy!" Said Nick as Ananda groaned. A few more spurts came out and landed all over Ananda's dome.
Ananda grabbed Nick's dick and aimed it at Chrysalis who got oozinated as well.
"Careful Nandi, don't break it before you ride it!" Groaned Nick as another blast hit both girls. They started laughing.
"Okay... ¿Qué pasó aquí?" Asked Nick.
"We look like Cinnabons." Said Ananda.
"You two just killed the mood. Shower's that way." Nick pointed towards the shower. Ananda and Chrysalis looked bummed but got to the shower. While they showered Nick began preparing the room. The two Justice force ladies came out wearong only a towel and noticed that Nick had made the ambiance more romantic.
"Wait a minite?" Said Chrysalis. "We'll need to shower again? What's the big idea?"
"He wanted time to set up the room. That's kind of romantic." Said Ananda as Nick began to rub their butts.
"Let's hit the bed." Said Nick as he pulled them closer to him and began kissing their necks.
*Here come the Men in Black Men in Black Galaxy defenders*
"Goddammit, Uncle John you're cockblocking me!" Exclaimed Nick as he answered the phone.
"Nick, pussy can wait. The world cannot. An Alien Spaceship landed in Wyoming and they're looking for you. Frommfeld's grandson. They're at the Grand Teton Park." Said Bishop. "Clean up your mess!"
Nick hanged up the phone.
"No lovemaking today, ladies. Better return to the Justice Tower. You heard the Douche in Black. Ash! The scissors club meeting is over! MuTeens Emergency. Call the others, we're going to Wyoming!" Said Nick as he began dressing manually.
"Open wide." Said Chrysalis as she inserted her pussy juice drenched fingers on Nick's mouth. "A little motivator for you to return after the battle." Ananda shoved Nick's head on her boobs.
"Sarah told me about it. You have a 30 second preview. Let me make you feel safe for a bit." Said Ananda.
***
Probotector:
The MuTeens including Grace, Chloe, and Maliris were on board along the Tirtles and Ananda. Nick was sleeping on his chair.
"We're about to face an Alien that kidnapped Wyoming in order to find Nick, yet he's sleepin" Ananda Asked incredulously.
"Yeah. Nick tends to sleep when he's preparing himself for battle... or he begins to do squats. Sleeping Nick is less annoying than Squats Nick." Said Barbara.
"Attention MuTeens and guests: We have arrived to Alicia's least favorite place: Teton Village... The big Titty Village." Said Celeste
"Actually Teton is French for tit... so it's Titty Village." Said Chloe. "But she'd be pissed about it anyway."
"Teton Village here we go!" Said Nick as he was wearing a Boob cap and I love the Tetons shirt.
Ananda groaned. "Cut it out!" With a swift inventory change Nick unequipped the Teton gear. Once the Probotector landed, Celeste activated Valkiria and the MuTeens exited the ship. Ananda, Chrysalis, Grace, Maliris, Raphael, and Donatello stayed at the Probotector to protect Celeste and the ship.
---
Teton Village:
Ashley pulled out a Transit van and immediately the turtles and MuTeens got inside.
"So, Sheriff's office or head to the Teton Park where Bishop told us?" Asked Barbara.
"Ashley, check the local news. If they mention alien, we head to the Sheriff's office. If not, we pull our old EPF passes." Said Syrus nonchalantly.
"IF we hit the Sheriff's office, Ananda, Barbara, Nick, and myself should go. I'll be wearing EPF Military fatigue. Barbara and Nick should wear the EPF Agent outfits, and Ananda wearing her Mom's outfit, might sell the whole thing." Said Bertram.
*Here come the Men in Black Men in Black Galaxy defenders*
"How come you aren't at Grand Teton Park. Kellogg already alerted the Sheriff's office and the park officials. The park has been evacuated. Go!" Said Bishop before hanging up.
"Ashley why are you dressed like Bob Ross?" Asked Ananda.
"The less you try to question Ashley amd Nick's logic, the simpler it becomes to understand them." Said Bertram. "We need to reach big titty mountain. We could drive for half an hour or fly in three minutes. Ms, what'stje plan?"
"We drive. We can't give our visitors the upper hand." Said Barbara before facepalming as both Nick and Ashley began dancing to V.I.S.I.T.O.R.S.
"Amd that's why they say TV rots the mind." Said Raphael as Syrus began drivong towards the park.
---
Grand Teton Park:
Syrus parked the Van at the gate and Identified as an EPF Agent and the ranger escorted them to a safe distance. From there on, the MuTeens were alone. Everyone was on edge.
"I go Alone." Said Nick. "This is my issue and mine alone."
"Like hell you are! Obed was my grandfather too!" Said Ashley.
'We're family, not by blood, but beyond the bonds of friendship. YOU ARE NOT ALONE, CADE!" Yelled Syrus.
"Guys, wait." Said Barbara. "This matter is Nick and Ashley's alone." Barbara sighed. "We're to help ant stragglers to evacuate. Then we stand by. If GameDude or Memelady Don't contact us, we strike. Guess we'll be wave 2 then."
Nick kissed Barbara's forehead. "Thank you for understanding. This is my cross to bear." Nick turned around. "Hopefully this won't be too difficult. Ash, let's go."
Ashley took a look at the mountains. "Can you feel it, GD? There, at the base of the mountain. It feels like my Memes or your VG Logic, but wimpier."
"Photonixian illusions?" Asked Nick. "Hopefully, these guys won't try to erase the Kaiserliechelinie." He said as he entered the illusion.
There he saw a medium sized ship and a group of possible Photonixians.
"We come.in Peace." Said Nick.
"Don't Photonixians speak some sort of Space German?" Said Ashley. "Wir kommen in Frieden"
"Ja. Kommen in Frieden!" Said Nick.
"Hallo, Ich bin Frieden. Ihre Bemerkung ist zweideutig, wenn wir Federat sprechen würden. Sorry, let me use Federat language. My name is Frieden, I am the current leader of this small group of Photonixian refugees. I know very little of our world, since I was born off-world after Photonix fell. Oh! You're the Kaiser that Zenter of the Neutrinos told us about The Might Niklas Rymond Kade Frommfeld." Said a blushing Frieden.
An older man walked towards Nick and Ashley.
He kneeled. "Mein Kaiser. Meine Prinzessin!" The man stood up. "Ich bin Adam, Herzog des Glücks. My family were loyal to the Frommfelds. Brother in arms of O'bed's father Rüdiger."
"Our great grandfather..." said Nick. "Wait, is your father, by any chance, Adalbert des Glücks?"
Adam looked a bit confused. "How do you know of him?"
"Abueobed... my grandfather had written a storybook: The Adventures of Rüdger and Adalbert. I thought it was a children's story about two space heroes who defended the galaxy." Said Nick. "So, why did you call out for me?"
"We saw you during the Lord Dregg's Tournament." Said Adam. "So, my liege, I've come to had over my daughter to you."
Nick and Ashley looked confused.
"Of course. Frieden, Bringen Sie die Gedächtnisscheibe Ihres Großvaters und Obed!" Yelled Adam as Frieden brought the device. Nick was looking at Frieden. She looked to be in her late teens around 18 to 20 years. She looked a bit on the plain side outside her silver hair. While slender, she wasn't athletic like the girls Nick has usually been with. She has a nice rack but no ass. Her skin was near albino in paleness. "I got to ask..." said Nick. "How old is she?"
"She became 8 yesterday... but in Photonix 7 and a half years is the legal age to marry..." said Adam as Nick and Ashley looked worried.
"Ah! Yes! I forgot to mention that Ages in Photonixian years are about 2.5 years on Neronizia." Replied Adam.
"Neronizia?" Asked Ashley.
"This planet is called Neronizia and is the Verdosian Royal Family's Kennel. The Bar'Bran girl that was with you at the tournament is the daughter of Queen Jaan'Taan of Verdosia. If so, then Mein Kaiser, you have a mighty concubine, in addition to your Neutrino wife." Said Adam. "While you don't physically look that much like Rüdiger, you have his eyes and sense of adventure. King Zenter told us how you saved the Neutrinos and the exploits if your companions."
Frieden finished up setting the device to which Nick and Ashley used their power on it.
***
Photonixian Palace: Courtyard:
A silver haired young man was playing some sort of swordfighting dodgeball game with an older man. The younger man managed to beat the older man.
"Yes! I finally beat you, your highness!" Exclaimed the younger man.
"Yes, you're 7 years old now, Adalbert, old chum! I'm barely three years older and you're catching up to me. Your family has been very loyal to us and helped preserve the peace across our lands and space." Said Rüdiger. "As you know, My wife will birth a son soon. Get a wife, have a daughter, and we'll join our families. Once you become Adalbert,the new Duke of Hazard, Your child could become Lady of the Field. If not, our families should keep trying until a child From the Field and a Child of Hazard can bring forth a suitable heir."
The projection shut off. "Why were they speaking in English, err Federat?" Asked Nick.
"Duh, Automatic translation. You think in both Spanish and English. My Spanish sucks
Other than: Gato Buenos Dias Gato Gatos en la casa. Buenas noches gato." Said Ashley as an image of Chibidoki appeared. "It even translated the German sounding words... and The Old Man would love Daisy Duke here... ☆Take a whiff, Dingus! Peace wants you to come in her...☆" Said Ashley.
"Aside you and my apparently new Girlfriend, how many of you are here?" Asked Nick.
"Tod dem Kaiser! Verdammt, Verräter!" A lanky Emo kid with an unfortunate Mustache lunged towards Nick with a knife in hand. Ashley used Memelogic to dress the attacker as a frustrated Austrian Painter from the 1930s. Nick dodged the attack and Johnny Caged the emo kid before hitting his jaw with an uppercut.
"Adolf! was in Gottes Namen tust du da!?!" Exclaimed Frieden.
"Wait, his name is Adolf!?" Exlcaimed Ashley.
"Dreckiger Mischling! Nein, du bist weniger als ein Mischling! Du bist es nicht wert, Photonixianer genannt zu werden! Tod dem neronizianischen Mischling! Die Göttinnen sind mit uns!" Rambled Adolf before Nick gave him a roundhouse to the face.
"Shut up! Adolf! No one likes you, especially me! You are a creep with no respect towards me, or any of the women here. Even if I wasn't in am arranged union with the Mighty Kaiser, I would never sleep with you!!" Yelled Frieden as she slapped Adolf. Pulling EPF cuffs from inventory, Nick handcuffed Adolf to the side of the ship.
"Forgive him, my Liege. Adolf is a bit obsessed with Racial Purity and doesn't understand that a Pure Blooded Photonixian Union is impossible as the girls traveling with us are his sisters and his mother, my concubine. My wife died of mysterious causes."
"Since I'm also O'bed's grandchild, don't I get a concubine. No, I don't want Adolf, as I'm into gitls." Said Ashley.
"Ah, you're a girl lover. How do you like Redheads?" Said Adam.
"First let's meet her." Said Ashley. "Also, you know that Adolf is most likely to die tonight?" Said Ashley. "Royal assassination attempts are frowned pretty much everywhere." Said Ashley.
Adam sighed as he made a sign for the others to come. Six girls identical to Frieden and the only variation was hair color (red, blonde, brunette, green, blue, and black) followed by a much older woman who looked a lot like Adolf.
"You have five seconds to explain what you REALLY want before I blow off your heads!" Said Ashley as various vag fluid clones had arm cannons aimed at each of the Photonixians.
"¿Qué carajos pasó, Ashley?" Said Nick. "Is your Spider-Sense tingling?"
"They're using disguises. They're NOT Photonixians!" Said Ashley. "The Johnny Mnemonic device! Real Photonixians would've projected the images without an apparatus."
"Adam" stood up. "The dyke is right." Said Adam as their disguises faded off. Their true appearance was revealed and it was essentially the same but with pointy ears. Frieden looked exactly the same.
"That's disappointing. I was expecting grey furries or something other than Tall Neutrinos." Said Nick.
"We are Quarks, a warrior race from Dimension X. We were driven to borderline extinction by Krang. We're the last of our family. Please Kaiser Niklas, put your seeds in my daughters. In my wife even." Said Adam as his wife and daughters began disrobing. Frieden seemed afraid as she disrobed. "Take their virginal giggles and ravage them. Defile them with your Hybrid Chingus."
Ashley stared at Nick and Admiral Ackbar appeared from behind Ashley. When the girls stripped Nick got an erection. Then the girls except Frieden got an erection.
"I told you so..." said Ackbar before disappearing. Ashley played a theme.
"Run, it's a trap!" Yelled Frieden.
"More like seven!" Exclaimed Nick. "Adam, explain or die!"
"You still haven't figured it out, Boy!" Said Adam as the others began fusing with him in a gestalt.
Ashley began playing the Power Rangers theme.
"Ash, Rules of Nature..." said Nick as he summoned a High Frequency Blade and fancy Cyborg armor. "Did you say Nerd? Adios Amigos! Flame On! I ran out of Quinton Flynn quotes!" Said Nick as he dashed and sliced Adam and his "family". Once done, Ashley moved Zig and made time to fire mah Lazer and Macross Missile various nyan cats while singing Trololo.
Frieden looked aghast at the cacophony of chaos and violence left by the MuTeen twins.
"Oh... Ich bin frei? Danke! Oh meine Göttinnen, Ich bin frei..." Frieden began crying. "These monsters killed my family and replaced them. They had me under some form of mind control." Frieden sobbed as she realized she was all alone in an Alien world. The rest of the MuTeens approached and Frieden recoiled at the sight of Barbara... "Bitte töte mich nicht, Verdosianer! Ich bin ein Opfer. Bitte hab Erbarmen." Frieden kept muttering between sobs as she bowed down to Barbara.
"Wow... I didn't know my Mom's side of the family could incite such fear. Now I know what it feels like, Lord Incubus." Said Barbara.
"That's why Dregg killed us in Elodeon's timeline." Said Nick. "Wonder what my dickless son is doing right now..."
"Also, she's really part Photonixian... and part Neutrino. Her family was attacked by a Morphant. Think something like the Las Plagas."
Said Barbara as Ashley made Don José appear and say:
"¡Maldita sea, mierda!"
"So, Kaiser Roll, what are we going to do with our citizen?" Asked Ashley.
Nick took of his shirt and gave it to Frieden. "So, Peace do you still want me to come in you?" Said Nick as Frieden tossed herself into his arms and began crying. "I'll take that as a no." Said Nick as he hugged her and let her sob on his shoulders. The Morphant hidden within Frieden tried to jump towards Nick, when Barbara caught it within a construct.
"Gotcha!" Exclaimed Barbara as she began constricting the Morphant. "Nick, Ashley, I need you two to vaporize this creature, just like you did the others."
"Proton Cannon!" Exclaimed Nick as Ashley fired mah Lazer and bombarded the Morphant with Memes. It tried to get away, but the Ancient Aliens guy held him strong.
"Finally an alien!" Exclaimed the Aliens guy meme before both him and the Morphant being vaporized.
"Now Frieden is free. I knew she had a Morphant, but it wasn't in control. It was there hoping it would hop unto Nick." Said Barbara. "It tried stealth and it didn't notice my construct surrounding Nick."
Nick entered their ship and realized it controls similarly to the Probotector and the previous coordinates were within Dimension X. "SyBert, Babs, Ashley. We're going to Dimension X." Said Nick as they all boarded Frieden's ship.
***
Dimension X: Neutrino airspace:
Nick sat on the Captain's chair as Ashley digitized herself and sent a message to King Zenter's forces. The MuTeens landed at a scrapyard where the ship was atomized to prevent the possibility of Morphants infecting anyone else. The MuTeens, including Ashley, and their guest, Frieden were put through a Disinfectant chamber that kills Morphants and its eggs. Once thoroughly disinfected, Zak and Dask received them.
"Hey-o, Daddy-o!" Said Dask as he saluted Nick.
"Zak, Dask." Said Barbara. "As you may be aware, we have a situation with a Half Neutrino Half Photonixian refugee. Her family was attacked by Morphants and they were far too gone to save."
"Don't Worry B-Boss Lady! The King is aware and now that she's 100% Morphant free, the Royal Family will aid." Said Dask as they all boarded the Van.
"Whoa! It still has the NAVI dock!" Said Ashley as she docked to the van using her NAVI.
Barbara sat on the back row as the Stockbros sat on the middle row. Nick laid down on Barbara's lap as Frieden clung to Nick.
"Entschuldige, das wusste ich nicht. Ich möchte niemanden verletzen." Frieden kept muttering.
"Es ist ok. Du bist jetzt in Sicherheit." Barbara said telepathically. "Relax."
***
Royal Palace throne Room:
King Zenter and Queen Gizzla sat at their thrones. Tribble sat at a third throne and an empty throne was to her side. The final throne had the MuTeens insignia on its back.
"Prince Dingus, that's your seat." Ashley whispered.
"What are you doing there, My boy!" Said Zenter.
"Ah, you found your Kaiser." Said Gizzla to Frieden. "I'm terribly sorry about your family. Who would've thought that Morphants had escaped the Robert McGann pocket?"
"Adolf thought it would've made our trip to Earth Faster. Unlike Kaiser Niklas, we didn't have access to a transmat." Said Frieden.
"And that's part of why I'm-"
"Hush, Prince Niklas, Photonixian Kaiser, Incubus Lord, and Savior of Earth." Gizzla interrupted. "You are family. We will protect your concubine." Before Nick said anything, Gizzla raised her index finger. "Tribble already told me telepathically. Now the only way young Frieden can stay with us is for her to devote herself wholly to you. Also, sit on your throne, Niklas."
"You mean, I have to give my virtue to the Kaiser?" Asked Frieden. "He saved my life. I am his to use as he pleases."
A mischievous grin appeared on Tribble's face.
"A room is being prepared. Lady Barbara and Lady Ashleen, as well as myself shall act as witnesses of the consumption. Only then Frieden shall be able to become part of my entourage." Said Tribble.
"Can I get a meal before I-"
"No!" Tribble, Ashley, and Barbara interrupted Nick.
"Trib, at least let me humor your parents a sit on the throne." Said Nick. "Ashley, don't!"
"What?" Said Ashley as she immediately shut off a Pop up with the Game of thrones theme.
Nick sits on the throne, crosses one leg and rests his chin on his arm. "There's no time for resting." He said before standing. "Frieden, let's go."
***
Bedroom:
Nick carried Frieden into the room and gently laid her on the bed. "Frieden." Said Nick while holding her hands. "Are you aware of what's happening right now?"
"We're to have sexual intercourse." Frieden Muttered. Swallowing hard she looked at Nick and blushed. "I am exchanging my Purity for a roof and giving you a reward for saving my life."
"No. If that's the case, I refuse." Said Nick. "I'll let you stay on Earth, but I don't intend to make you feel forced into engaging in sexual congress with me." Standing up Nick began to leave.
"Halt! Bleib bitte ..." Frieden cried. "I feel so alone. My family died and they were replaced by Monsters. The only person I have now is you... please?"
Sitting back on the bed, Nick began to console Frieden. "It's OK. You're safe now." He caressed her silver hair and it shimmered as his hand passed through it.
"I want you to take me amd make me yours." Said Frieden as she took off Nick's shirt and began tugging at his pants. "I mean it. Now let me see what you have."
Ashley digitized herself to record the action as Tribble began rubbing Barbara's boobs through her outfit.
"Trib, your hands remind me of Licia." Barbara moaned as the Neutrino princess began pulling down Barbara's corset.
"Wundebar!" Frieden Exclaimed as she saw Nick's dick. She licked her lips before giving a kiss to the standing phallus. May I out it in my mouth, Master?" Frieden asked eagerly.
"No. You may not. I am not your Master. I am Nick." Replied Nick as he stopped Frieden from playing with his dick.
"I'm sorry Ma-Nick!" Frieden gasped as Nick leaned for a kiss.
"Now you may." Replied Nick as Frieden lowered her head towards his lap. Nick moaned as Frieden began playing with his chingus. Tribble noticed Frieden's glistening giggy.
"Niklas, she's ready." Tribble moaned as Barbara suckled on Tribble's norks. "Teeth! Careful! I'm sensitive there!"
"Frieden, stop." Said Nick. "You did fine, but now I want to focus on you." Said Nick as he gently laid her on her back before kissing Frieden's forehead. He licked his lips before suckling on her left boob. "Mmmm!" Nick moaned as he began rubbing her right boob. "I will not go down on you as I have a feeling, today is not a good day." Said Nick as he began rubbing himself against her entrance. "Are you fully aware what being one of my girls means?" Nick asked as Ashley guided Nick's dick to Frieden's eager entrance.
"It means you're not just his Frieden, but Our Frieden." Said Ashley as she kissed Nick while both Barbara and Tribble had Frieden finger them.
"Eine Familie, die durch Sperma und Muschisaft verbunden ist." Said Frieden. "Our bond transcends blood and species. I accept my duties to this family. My new family." Said Frieden as she pushed herself towards Nick. She gasped. Nick felt it too.
"Once I push past this, there's no turning back." Said Nick as Frieden wrapped her legs around him and screamed in pain. She now was a fully fledged woman. Nick grabbed her before sitting on the bed with Frieden straddling him. She was crying with a bit of discomfort until Nick began casting cure. "Once you feel comfortable, you can move." Said Nick as he held on to Frieden. Ashley and Barbara were tending to Tribble's holes with their tongues. Ashley was lapping Tribble's royal snatch as Barbara spelunked Tribble's cocoa mine sbaft.
Slowly, Frieden began to impale herself on Nick's demonic shaft. Moaning with glee she kept jumping on Nick's lap until she collapsed on Nick who held her close.
Nick let out a Big Boss death scream as he came in peace.
Ashley popped up. A window playing Here's to you as Barbara , Tribble and herself gave Nick a salute.
"Paz... Frieden" Said Nick with his dick still hard inside her. "Do you want to go again?"
"Oh Goddesses, YES!!" Said Frieden as Tribble, Ashley, and Barbara shared high fives.
***
Royal Dining Hall: (a few hours later)
Zenter and Gizzla were having dinner when Nick's harem entered the hall. Frieden was wearing a black dress, Tribble her royal garments, whole Barbara and Ashley were wearing similar dresses in green and magenta respectively.
"Ah, well, welcome Frieden." Said Queen Gizzla while blushing. King Zenter focused on his plate.
"Sit down, eat!" Said Zenter a bit flustered.
They all sat and ate. The ladies were involved in conversation when Zenter approached Nick.
"The entire palace heard of your *ahem* exploits and more rumors about your greatness woll spread throughout the Kingdom. To have the stamina of 12 Neutrino men, it's astounding." Said Zenter. "No wonder you are able of decimating Krang's forces."
"How about giving Tribble a sister?" Said Nick. "I can help you with that... a bit of my stamina enhancing abilities, since your wife is fertile right now, I can help her be in the mood and... I can make it happen."
Gizzla overheard the conversation. "There is no way. Tribble's more than enough. We also have Baby My'lee and her big brother Elodeon."
"Alright, Sorry your Kingness, the Bosslady said no. If you want to have the best night of your lives... call me." Said Nick as Tribble stared daggers at him.
"Ew! Why wee you trying to make my parents do it! Parents don't have sex!" Said Tribble. "No! I didn't mean it that way. I mean they're OLD!" Tribble said telepathically.
"So, we stop at 44? That only gives me 24 years." Nick thought.
"OK... I just don't like the idea of my parents doing it. Just ew!" Tribble said telepathically.
Once the meal was finished, Barbara and Ashley went to the transmat room and returned to Earth.