MuTeens Gaiden: Die Monster You don't belong in this world!
MuTeens Gaiden:
Die Monster, you don't belong in this world!
Belvedere Castle:
As Mary Sue and Sage Wolfsbane stood in front of Belvedere Castle, they sensed a shift in the air. "We have entered Demon space." Said Gwen.
"That's odd. I've been in Demon Space before and it didn't felt like this... except when Lilith took us captive!" Said Barbara. "Guess we better get ready for the unexpected... like wall meat and tentacles... theis is Nick we're talking about."
Entering the Castle, it was obvious it was HEAVILY INSPIRED by Castlevania. Sage and Mary Sue began blasting hordes of the undead and other Nightmarish creatures while punching walls and candelabra for power ups.
Little by little they advanced through Nick's Devil Castle. Ashley was trying to be helpful despite being Nick's prisoner by dropping hints via background music or AVGN clips.
"What the hell is You Reek Ass Castle?" Asked Gwen.
"I dunno..." Said Barbara. "But I think it means we're going the wrong way."
After recovering from the Detour, Sage and Mary Sue reached a long hallway full of flying Medusa heads and a pair of Axe Knights. "No need for the AVGN TIP, Ash!" Said Barbara. "I'm WELL AWARE of the bullshit that is this hallway..." as she made a construct shield covering both Gwen and herself.
"The Axe Knights take 9 hits to go down. I'll block the Axe attacks and Medusa heads. You focus on attacking the knights, Sage." Said Barbara as her shield deflected a Medusa head.
"Good thing Nick is using ClassicVania instead of Metroidvania." Said Gwen. "I'm not super hardcore, but I game a little."
"Ooh a Gamegirl calendar for Nick would be the tits!" Said Barbara. "You'd be October, of course...paired with Maliris to go with the Halloween theme."
"Shouldn't we be focusing on beating the Castle?" Said Gwen as she killed the last Axe Knight.
"Yeah... but we're almost there." Said Barbara.
---
Tower
Once Gwen and Barbara reached the final staircase, they readied themselves and pushed the doors open. There they saw a redheaded Nick sitting on a throne made of skulls and Monster bones. A Nude Robyn trapped in a forcefield with a Pentagram circle with a Crystal at each point. Inside the crystals Gwen and Barbara saw Ashley, Maliris, Marilith, and two Redheads that Barbara hadn't seen before.
"Ah, the Verdosian bitch and the Dhampir whore..." said Lilith. "I have no use for the Dhampir, but you, Verdosian, your death shall break the seal and allow me to gain a Body for my Rebirth, seeing that my traitorous is protecting my intended vessel FROM ME! Once I deal with you and gain a body, I shall rule with my Incubus by my side!"
"DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!" Said both Barbara and Gwen. Lilith began to tremble as if she was losing control. "It was not by my hand I was once again given Flesssssh!" Said both Nick and Lilith. "I wasss called here by Hyooomansss who wish to pay me tribute!!"
"Tribute!?" Exclaimed Gwen and Barbara. "You steal men's souls and make them your slaves!"
"Perhaps the same could be said of all Religions!" Replied Lilith as she was trying to stifle Nick's influence.
"Your words are as empty as your soul! Mankind ill needs a savior such as you!" Barbara and Gwen Exclaimed.
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" Exclaimed Lilith. "But enough talk... Have at you!" As she began attacking using Nick's body who was locked in Richter Belmont mode. Brandishing the Vampire Killer Lilith was doing extra harm to Gwen. Barbara realized and used her constructs to give Gwen an armor to protect her from Vampire Killer. Using sub weapons, Gwen and Barbara managed to weaken Lilith-Nick, but it wasn't enough.
"Oh, the Dhampir is almost dead and the Verdosian just as useless!" Lilith grabbed Gwen by the leg and tossed her to a wall. She then grabbed Barbara by the head and began squeezing. "You are no Mary Sue. Neither am I since, I'm relying on a man to do my work for me." Lilith Taunted. "If you're counting on your knight in shining armor, He won't save you this time. In fact, he will be the one to destroy you!" Lilith kept taunting Barbara as she squeezed harder.
"¡Sal de mi pollito ahora!" Exclaimed Lydia as she manifested outside the crystal and began pulling Lilith out of Nick. Carmen manifested out of the Crystal and began healing Gwen and Barbara.
"I'm not supposed to have a favorite, but after my daughter, you're the one for my little Fei, Elly." Said Carmen.
"Don't heal me, please. I don't want you to fade away, For Nick's sake. There's so much he'll have to say to you.Save your energyf or him, please!" Replied Barbara.
"That's why you're my favorite, aside Ashley." Said Carmen
"Get out of MY Nick, you BITCH!" Exclaimed Maliris as she aided Lydia to pull Lilith outside.
"Mistress Lilith, your era is over. This is the time for the future generation. Master Nick beat you fair and square. His biggest power is his heart!" Exclaimed Marilith as she touched Nick's chest and a burst of energy began pushing Lilith away.
"Meemaw, let go of my Dingus!!" Exclaimed Ashley as she too touched Nick's chest and a second surge of energy began pushing Lilith out. Carmen, Lydia, and Maliris touched Nick's chest. Barbara grabbed Gwen and brought her closer to Nick.
"Gwen! I KNOW you LOVE Nick! Let's use our love for him to kick this decrepit bitch's ass!" Exclaimed Barbara as she and Gwen touched Nick's chest. Barbara sent a telepathic message to all of Nick's 'girlfriends' to send her their love for Nick. A new surge of energy blasted Lilith out of Nick and it tried to crawl into the unprotected Robyn, but was instead trapped within a construct by Barbara. Gwen quickly assembled a magic circle where Lilith was cast off and killed once more.
"Huh, it's barely 2:36 PM" Said Barbara. "Why did it feel like we've been here for days?"
"That would be me." Said Lord Simultaneous as a projection of his head appeared. "Renet begged me to help you recover your boyfriend. So I compressed time within the Demon Space in order for you to defeat Lilith and have Time for your festivities. Besides, it's always good to have some good people on my side to clean some of Renet's messes. Happy Halloween Barbara Ann Ruiz-Reid... and you too, Gwendolyn Stacy Wolfe."
Lord Simultaneous vanished as Nick had stepped down to his boxers and given his Belmont outfit to Robyn so she would be covered up.
"¿Abueydia... Mamita?" Said Nick as he noticed the astral projections of his mom and grandma. They smiled at Nick before vanishing. Marilith and Maliris grabbed hold of Nick as he was about to collapse and cry. Ashley was helping Robyn up.
"What happened?" Said Robyn as she regained consciousness. "Why am I wearing these Drakkar Noir soaked clothes. Sheesh! Does the GameDude bathe in Drakkar Noir?" Asked a drowsy Robyn.
Everyone laughed except Nick. "I don't even use that much!" He said as Dracula's Devil Castle faded and Ashley let a small pop up play the Mr. Belvedere theme song.
"Streaks on the china, never mattered before,
who cares." Sang Ashley.
"When you dropped kicked your jacket As you came through the door, No one glared." Both Robyn and Marilith sang.
"But sometimes things get turned around
And no one's spared." Sang Maliris and Barbara.
"All hands look out below
There's a change in the status quo.
Gonna need all the help that we can get." Sang Mr. Cade who was waiting outside.
"According to our new arrival
Life is more than mere survival
We just might live the good life yet." Sang the Astral projections of Abueydia and Carmen.
"Carm?" Said Mr. Cade in disbelief.
"Yes, it's me, Nick. I'm sorry. For everything." Said Carmen. "I'm so sorry that my demonic lineage ruined your life."
"Are you talking about what happened all those years ago, or does this include recent events?" Asked Mr. Cade.
"Everything... from hiding my cancer, my vampiric cravings, getting in the way of you and Aurora... Everything... except Nick and Ashley... And kicking Your ass On street fighter!" Carmen chuckled..
"You're a good man, Nicolas, despite Bishop's interference. You did a good job raising Pollito, despite him being as hardheaded as both his parents." Said Abueydia. "Now, let me speak to the Dhampir, Gwendolyn."
Gwen walked up to the astral projections. "Only Archdemons can project their consciousness beyond the grave." Said Gwen as she was stared down by both Lydia and Carmen.
"Perceptive, but missing the point." Said Abueydia. "Succubi and Vampires aren't meant to get along, but My Pollito loves you... and I know you love him. You may not be able to be with each other romantically, but the love is still there. Watch your backs, help each other. He needs someone who can teach him about the supernatural and is outside of Lilith's coven."
"Wait, your name is Gwen Stacy? As in Spider-Man's dead girlfriend?" Asked Carmen. "At least it beats being named after an Opera." Gwen chuckled.
"So you're Nick's mom... Now I get his Redhead obsession." Gwen Replied.
"You're a good kid, Gwen. My daughter and some of his girls may not approve, but today you earned my approval. Watch over him. He may have support, but you know things they don't..." said Carmen.
"Niquito, Raymond... our time is short in a few hours the sun will set and when it rises again, we'll be gone. Bring your girls, including your Space Princess and the babies. We'll talk with them at the love nest. Barbara, please get April O'Neil and her stepdaughter for us. Niquito won't be there. Ashley, that includes your Fiancée and her sister... and EPF Agent Miley Cyrus too! Nick! Get me Miley Cyrus and Aurora too!" Carmen said before she and her mother vanished.
"Hoo boy! Girls, we have a lot to do. Nick, looks like your Mom is still bossy even from the great beyond." Said Mr. Cade as he picked up the phone.
MuTeens NYC HQ:
With Robyn sedated and resting, Nick was pacing as everyone gathered all the girls. Once they were all under one spot, including April and Shadow, who weren't interested in talking to Nick, He took a deep breath.
"Earlier today, I was a massive dick and I hurt April and Shadow. I acknowledge my fault, but I had to push you away as the ghost of Lilith was trying to possess my body." Nick paused for a moment as he recollected his thoughts. "I'm not asking for forgiveness, but my Mother, yes, you heard right, has only a few hours of time where she can walk in this world and has requested to speak to each of you" *
*= see Interview with a Dead Mother: a MuTeens Side Story
Nick noticed Renet hiding behind an arcade cabinet. "That includes your too, Miss Timestress, and Gracie too!" Said Nick as both Renet and Grace stepped out.
"Sweet nibblets!" Said Miley. "Why am I being dragged into Cade Shenanigans?"
"Carm was a huge Hannah Montana fan. Back when she was alive, she was begging me to talk to your old man into meeting you." Said Mr. Cade.
"Meeting dead fans is a little weird, yeah?" Replied Miley.
"Kid, you work for Bishop, Weird is part of the job." Said Mr. Cade as Nick opened a door to the Love Nest.
***
Karai's Foot Clan Hideout:
As she was finished rewatching various encounters between the Turtles and the Foot Clan, Karai notoced something... MuTeens were involved, but no GameDude. She even noticed new faces aiding the turtles, yet GameDude was not involved. "Where is he?" She thought to herself. "Even incidents where the MuTeens are acting on their own, he is missing!" Karai Muttered. She got footage from Puerto Rico and even there his activity was reduced to a minimum. "It seems the End of Summer was the last time he was truly Active." Karai Muttered.
A foot Ninja entered her quarters.
"Lady Karai, the Grandmaster summons you!" Said the Foot Ninja as he handed her a sealed scroll bearing Shredder's seal.
"Damn!" Thought Karai. "I thought I had more time!"
***
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Nick was bored. He had already beaten The Simpsons Arcade game with Homer, Marge, and Lisa straight in a row. He was about to start a Bart game when his phone rang.
"Hello!" Said Nick.
"Hi, Nicky! Are you ready for a Quickie? I'm ovulating." Said Tiffany.
"Sure..." said Nick. "Are you at Channel 6?" He asked as a Grinch like smile formed on his face.
"Yes, I'm visiting Burnsie..." .Tiffany replied. "Do you want me to wait here?"
"YES!" Exclaimed Nick as he finally got something to get unbored. "I'm gonna need a favor though."
***
Channel 6 Building:
As Nick entered, he saw Mr. Laginstein and Ms. Goldberg walking with another executive. He quickly removed his hat and Zorro mask.
"Ah, Mr. Cade, so good to see you." Said Ms. Goldberg. "Charles, meet Nicholas R. Cade, the GameDude of the MuTeens. GameDude, meet Charles Pennington, member of the board" Said Ms. Goldberg.
"It's nice to meet you, young man." Said Charles.
"Likewise." Said Nick.
"Young Mr. Cade is a fine fellow and has done so much for the city and the network." Said Mr. Laginstein as he patted Nick in the back.
"Yes, I'm well aware of Mr. Cade and his exploits. Especially at Eastlaird Academy." Said Charles
"Crapbaskets!" Exclaimed Nick. "You're Danny's father..." Nick sighed. "I know, I got your son expelled and I'm sorry. That wasn't my intention."
Mr. Pennington stared at Nick. "Yes, that expulsion should've been the first warning, but I ignored it until it was too late."
"Once again, I'm terribly sorry." Said Nick.
"I heard you got expelled a year later for bullying or something." Said Pennington. "Second chances don't come often. Make the best out of yours, just as Daniel made the best of his."
The executives left and Nick went to Burne's office. There Burne and Tiffany were waiting for Nick.
"It's that time again." Said Burne slightly disappointed.
"Do you have the keys to O'Neil's office, Burnsie? I want to do it on her desk!" Said Tiffany with a devious smile.
"Uh, sure! I'll make sure you two are unbothered!" Said Burne. "Why did Irma had to take the afternoon off for a personal emergency?" Burne Muttered until they reached April's office. "Hey! Pennington! Make sure no one enters O'Neil's office for the next... few hours. Put on your headphones and play with your Gameboy or whatever kids your age do now." Burne left in a haste. Danny pulled out his phone and began scrolling through TikTok while using his headphones.
Inside, Nick chuckled at Tiffany's pumpkin print dress. She gave Nick a quick kiss to test the waters, but this time Nick actually reciprocated.
"Wow! This is the first time we truly kissed. Wow!" Said Tiffany.
"Don't fall for me." Said Nick as he put his Zorro hat on her. "Otherwise, you'll ruin what you have with Burnsie."
"You are the one who's falling for me, silly!" Said Tiffany as she slipped off her dress and was wearing edible panties that had begun to dissolve due to her wetness. "I fully shaved for you, please eat me, my lover!" Begged Tiffany as she sat atop April's desk and spread herself wide open for Nick, who obliged. Not only he devoured the fruit roll ups tasting panties, but lapped away at Tiffany's love nectar as a hungry kitten laps up milk. This drove Tiffany intona frenzy and began bucking her hips on Nick's face and trying to push his face deeper into her as she Climaxed so hard that even Danny's noise canceling headphones couldn't muffle her sounds.
"Holy shit! That's Mr. Thompson's girlfriend! Wait, is that Nick Cade?" Exclaimed Danny as he began peeping through the small clear gap on the door's frosted glass plate. "Dammit, the hole isn't big enough for a phone, but I can see Tiffany's wet pussy from here." Danny looked around and saw no one, so he unzipped his pants and began stroking his dick. "Not every day you get to see the boss's side piece getting fucked like that. Damn! She's an expert at sucking dicks! Thought Danny as she saw how Tiffany swallowed Nick's dick without difficulty even while her head was hanging on the edge of the desk. "Thank you Lord for Ms. O'Neil's desk not being parallel to the entrance." Thought Danny as Nick was making love to Tiffany's mouth. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" Said Danny as he put his dick back into his pants and came in his underwear. "Can't leave this place..."
Luckily for him, another intern and fellow classmate from Central University of Manhattan, Lori. "Psst! Lori!" Danny whispered.
"What's up, Dan?" Lori asked confused.
"Mister Thompson asked me to stand here, but I have an issue. I need some TP, but I cannot leave this spot. Could you bring me some?" Danny asked a bit flustered as Lori looked confused and she shrugged.
"I could 'stand guard' while you get the TP to blot off your piss stain. You could dry it off with the air dryer." Said Lori.
"You're a life saver, Lori. I could kiss you but that would be considered inappropriate in the workplace." Said Danny as he sped off to the bathroom. Lori stood guard but then she heard the unmistakable sound if a woman choking on a dick. She tried the know but it was locked, then she noticed the gap and peered inside.
"Wow! Mr. Thompson's girlfriend really knows how to suck on a cock. He's cumming!" Lori Whispered as her left hand begant o trail down her pants' waistband. "Mmm..." moaned Lori as she saw Tiffany swallowing that big load.
"Nick play with my tits. I'm not that much into it, but I know how much you love them." Said Tiffany as Nick began to caress her left boob and suckle on her right nipple. Tiffany was moaning with bliss. "Careful, I'm sensitive!"
Lori stopped rubbing her clothes and began rubbing her boobs. "Mmm yes, Nick! Play with my boobs!" Thought Lori as she was watching Nick get titfucked by Tiffany. "My, what a nice cock you have, Nick!" Said Lori a bit too loud.
"Tiff, we're being watched and sounds like a girl." Said Nick.
"Bring her inside. I want to see you fuck her." Said Tiffany. Nick opened the door and pulled Lori inside.
"Alright, explain yourself." Said Nick.
"Why? You're the one fucking my Boss's girlfriend!" Said Lori as she kept staring at Nick's dick.
"We have an arrangement." Said Tiffany. "Burnsie knows about this. So any plans for blackmail are out the window. Lana, Lois, I know your name starts with an L!"
"It's Lori Lopez. Wait, you're Bianca's Boyfriend's friend, GameDude!" Said Lori when she realized who Nick was. "Huge fan! And now that I've seen your joystick an even bigger fan!"
"Would you like to play with my joystick?" Said Nick. "Just undress and we can play." Lori slipped off her shoes and Nick locked the door.
"There's a small gap on the door, my friend Danny was watching... sonofabitch he didn't piss himself, he came in his pants watching you!" Exclaimed Lori before blushing and realizing she had gotten naked in front of a man. She squeaked! "I'm so sorry! I've ne- I'm a- This is my fi-" Nick caressed Lori's curly head.
"Lori, it's OK. In fact is amazing that you're giving me a gift as amazing as the honor and privilege of being your first. In return, I'll try to make this the best lovemaking you'll ever have." Said Nick with a silken voice. "We should get comfortable, Lori and explore ourselves, but first, I need to impregnate Tiffany. Would you kindly give me a hand?"
Lori nodded. "What do you want me to do, GameDude?" Said Lori as she approached Nick and Tiffany.
"Nick, call me Nick. Lori, have you ever been kissed? Asked Nick as the nervous Latina got close to them.
"The furthest I've been is second base with my friend, Dan. When we were both drunk and dealing with respective us breakups" Lori stammered before being kissed by Nick. The kis made Lori's toes curl up.
"Right. While Tiffany is VERY wet, as you can see. Spread her pussy, so you can see how wet she is." Said Nick as Lori obeyed. "Tiff, is it OK if Lori has a taste?" Asked Nick.
"Only if she let's me taste her!" Said the buxom blonde. "Lori, you have wonderful boobs. We should play with them later." Lori blushed at the compliment before giving Tiffany a tentative lick. It was weird. It felt like licking the side of another girl's mouth, but she felt the arousing heat emanating from the buxom blonde.
"Wow, I've never licked a pussy before." Said Lori. "So how do I help you, Gam-Nick?"
Nick smiled. "May I?" He said as he pointed his fingers at her pussy. Lori nodded as Nick began ribbingnhis finger against her virginal entrance. Her wetness allowed Nick's finger inside and he explored her private cavern. Pulling a glistening finger he smiled
"I wanted to rub my dick against your entrance and combine your juices with Tiff's, but your beaver is too eager and I'm afraid it would swallow me cock and squeeze it dry. Said Nick as he licked his finger. "Tasty. Oh, I tasted you, but you haven't tasted me. Lick mpe and lube me up with your saliva, Lori, dear." Understanding Nick's request, Lori knelt before Nick and began licking his shaft.
Outside Danny was worried that Lori wasn't at the door. Then he heard her giggle. "Nick you have a wonderful cock!" Puzzled Danny looked through the hole and saw Lori's bare ass as she was eagerly sucking on Nick's glans. Instinctively, Danny opened his fly once more and pulled out his dick. He also pulled a paper towel from his pocket.
"Good thing I brought a few." He thought as Lori stood up and guided Nick's dick into Tiffany's wet entrance. There she pushed the head inside. Tiffany moaned and signaled Loro to sit on a chair.
"Lori, I want you to touch yourself as Nick makes love to me." Said Tiffany. "Sit on that chair!" Tiffany pointed at a chair that put her in full display to Danny, yet she was able to see Nick penetrative Tiffany.
"OK!" Said Lori as she sat on the chair and spread herself for Tiffany, Nick, and Danny, who was watching from the outside. Nick slowly began entering Tiffany.
"This is different from our usual sessions. I like it!" Said Tiffany as Nick was putting an effort this time and treating Tiffany as a person, unlike previous encounters.
"Tiff, I wanna switch things up. Bend over the desk so your beautiful tits can bounce as I enter fr behind." Said Nick sweetly as Tiffany purred.
"Oh God!" Exclaimed Lori as she came hard. "Here Tiffany, have a taste." Said Lori as she let Tiffany lick her fingers. "I'm gonna sit down for a bit." Said Lori as she idly played with herself as Nick began to thrust into Tiffany from behind.
Seeing Tiffany's chest bounce like that brought some vigor back into Danny. "Oh God! I'm spent, but not every day you can see your Boss's girl getting rammed from behind and have her juicy titties bounce." Thought Danny as he stroke his tired cock one more time. "If I had known Lori was this hot, I would've put a move on her."
As Nick kept pounding, Tiffany collapsed from her orgasm and Nick grabbed her hips and pushed himself inside before filling Tiffany with his seed.
"Couch!" Exclaimed Tiffany as Nick carried her and Lori gave him some cushions for Tiffany to keep her crotch higher.
"You said you wanted to impregnate her, so ensuring your chowder doesn't fall off seems logical." Said Lori before Nick kissed her.
"Lori, I fucking love you." Said Nick as he kissed her again.
"Hey! I thought I was going to direct this deflowering!" Said Tiffany as Danny squirmed from outside the office. "I'm giving you this one, boobplay." Said Tiffany as Nick sat Lori on April's desk and began rubbing Lori's boobs.
"Mmm!" Moaned Lori as Nick began sucking on her boobs. "I love it!" She squealed as she Climaxed.
"She came from boobplay!" Exclaimed Tiffany. "Can we keep her for our monthly encounters, please?"
"That's up to Lo-"
"Yes!" Lori interrupted Nick. "I want to be part of this sex club! Now Nick, let me take care of that throbbing penis with my pillowy mounds." Lori got off the desk and enveloped Nick's cock with her boobs. "Perfect fit!" Said Lori as she began titfucking Nick.
"Nick, cum in her mouth!" Tiffany Commanded as Lori began putting Nick's dick in her mouth once more.
"Ooh ick ace gwate!" Said Lori as she bobbed her head up and down Nick's shaft. "Ghwak!"
"Don't try too hard today. This is all about getting you used to me." Said Nick.
"Today is all about your pleasure." Said Tiffany. Still keeping her crotch in the air.
"Lori, I'm gonna cum!" Nick exclaimed as Lori received Nick's massive load. She tried to swallow it all but couldn't.
"Don't spit it!" Said Tiffany. "Get over hear and spit it inside my mouth, then you can Spider-Man kiss me." Doing as requested Lori Spat Nick's load in Tiffany's mouth before passionately kissing Tiffany.
"I had never done that before! That was so cool!" Exclaimed Lori.
"Now here comes the big question: How do I get Nick to deflower you? Intimately, or exposing you to our peeping Tom?" Asked Tiffany with a devious smile.
"Why not both?" Said Nick as he stood up and kissed Lori as he runned her breasts from behind. "What do you say?"
"I like the idea that he can look but never touch." Said Lori with a mischievous grin. "Make me yours Super Kami Guru"
"Did you just reference DBZ Abridged?" Asked Nick. "That's awesome!"
"You are going to get Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiilllllled!" Yelled Nick as Super Kami Guru. "Now sit on my lap with your culito delicioso facing me." Said Nick with his normal voice before lifting Lori. "Gotcha! Now Tiff will assist you just like you assisted her."
Standing up slowly, Tiffany grabbed Nick's cock and aimed it at Lori's virginal entrance. "Once you go Nick, you'll want no other dick." Said Tiffany with a smile.
"Watch, Danny as I deflower your best friend!" Said Nick before kissong Lori's neck and letting her descend until his penis.
"¡Ay Dios Mío, que pinga!" Yelled Lori as she felt Nick right at her hymen.
"Lori, this is your last chance to stop. Say the word and I'll stop. If you want to reconsider. Now's the time." Said Nick.
From the other side of the door a muffled "Don't do it Lori" could be heard. "It should've been us! Not this weird threesome thing!"
"It's too late, Danny! You had 7 years to make a move!" Yelled Lori before whispering on Nick's ear. "Hazme mujer, papi." And Nick obliged. With a simple thrust, Nick had taken Lori's virginity. "Wait, isn't it supposed to hurt the first time?" Lori asked confused. "Did you go Super Saiyan?"
"I used my powers to ensure a painless defloration." Said Nick. "That's the Trick and Treat! Now give it a few moments so you don't feel numb when I move."
Once Lori was ready, Nick began to thrust his dick inside her. She was moaning like crazy and her tits were bouncing wildly as Danny grabbed another paper towel and jerked off to his friend getting pounded for her first time. "¡Oh Nick me encanta tu pinga!" Exclaimed Lori as she kept trying to impale herself deeper on Nick's Dick.
"That's enough of a show." Said Nick. "Danny Boy is not going to have the pleasure of seeing you cum as I creampie you." With an effortless maneuver, Nick turned Lori around and had her straddled him as they stared into each others eyes.
"Wow! You're amazing, Nick!" Said Lori as she was aboutnto pass out from pleasure as she reached her climax.
"Haoh Shoukouken!" Exclaimed Nick as he filled Lori with his seed. "Are you OK Lori?" Asked Nick as Tiffany began to suck on Lori's left boob. Lori regained consciousness and moaned.
Mmm! Yes! Nick suck on my right boob!" Loro begged and Nick complied. This helped Lori reach another orgasm and the three were panting. "I feel like I'm made of Jell-o." Lori Said weakly.
"We're not done yet." Said Tiffany. "I still need to eat your pussy and Nick needs to pack my fudge." Tiffany Said while greedily staring at Lori's dripping pussy. Lori sat on the floor as Tiffany dove to eat the college student's pussy full of Nick's delicious creme filling. As she ate Lori, Tiffany kept wiggling her butt in an inviting manner until Nick grabbed her hips.
"Into the garbage chute, flyboy!" Nick Muttered as he slowly inserted himself into Tiffany's hungry ass.
"Hot damn!" Danny Exclaimed as he realized he not only had run out of paper towels but his dick was raw from excessive masturbation. He frantically began picking up the evidence and dispatched it in the nearest bathroom's garbage bin.
A few minutes later Danny sees a slightly disheveled Lori trying to fix up her clothes.
She was glowing. "Ooh Danny you're one sick puppy!" Said Lori as she winked. Then Nick appeared alone and he went to greet Lori.
"Lori." Said Nick as he kissed her. He then noticed Danny. "Holy shit! Danny Pennington? It's me, Nick Cade! Eastlaird! You were a grade above me!"
"Fuck off, Cade! I know you know I'm an intern here." Said Danny annoyed.
"Did you enjoy the show? You know being a Peeping Tom is a bad thing. Also, the Renaissance Artists say hi!" Said Nick. Danny growled. He reminisced of his time with the Foot and the Turtles before having to move to Massachusetts to study until he finished High School.
"Still a Smug prick, eh Cade." Replied Danny.
"Wait, you know each other?" Lori asked.
"I may have been the reason Danny got expelled from Eastlaird." Said Nick. "I caught him stealing a teacher's test and I notified the principal."
"And that fucked up my life until my mid teens, where I turned it around." Said Danny. "So, I owe this little piece of shit my current life... not really. He only sent me spiraling faster until the Renaissance Artists helped me turn around."
"Renaissance Artists?" Asked Lori confused.
"Yeah, you know?" Said Nick. "Donato di Niccolò di Betto Bardi, also known as Donatello, who is not as famous as Leonardo Da Vinci, or Michelangelo Buonarotti,or even Raffaello Sanzio di Urbino. Fuck Botticelli!"
"He's talking about the Turtles. I had a run-in with them when I was 14. That was before the merger of Channels 3 and 6." Said Danny. "Never take at face value, what Cade says. They called him Eastlaird's Loki for a reason. In any case, Mr. Thompson's aware that muh guard duties are over." Danny left in a Hurry.
"Nick, you asshole." Said Lori. "Anyways, what are your plans for Halloween, Zorro?"
"Trick or Treating with my girlfriend and my Adopted daughter." Said Nick.
"You mean Mary Sue? Wait, did I just help you cheat on your girl? Not cool!" Exclaimed Lori. "I do not partake on cheating."
"She's aware and she condones most of it." Said Nick. "Let's say that you may become part of a Super harem. But not tonight, since my girlfriends are having a talk with my Mom."
"Wait, I'm pretty sure your Mom is dead. You mentioned it on your interviews with Vernon and April." Said Lori.
"Indeed she is, but we live in a world with aliens, mutant humanoid animals, interdimensional brain dictators, superheroes, but somehow a ghost is unbelievable." Said Nick.
"What are you going to say that Angels and Demons are real too?" Lori Said sarcastically.
"I dunno about the first, but I DO HAVE a definite answer for the latter." Nick said with a coy smile.
"Oh please. Are you going to tell me some crazy story about you being an incubus or something? If you're an Incubus, I'm an Archangel!" Said Lori while trying not to laugh. "Anyways, Happy Halloween, Nick!"
***
Hell's Kitchen:
Nick, Grace, and Chloe were walking down the streets of Hell's Kitchen. Grace decided to dress up as Solid Snake while Chloe dressed up as EVA, forcing Nick to dress up as Big Boss.
"Normal is overrated." Said Nick. "But every now and then, Normal is nice. But seriouslyChlo, what did Mom wanted to talk about?"
"C'est un secret." Chloe Replied. "None of us can tell you what was spoken. That's the whole point of secrets."
"Yup! Carm told us to not tell Nick and we're following her instructions." Grace added. "Anyways let's go home. Alicia probably hauled enough candy to give half of Manhattan type 2 diabeetus due to her permaloli body!"
Nick chuckled. "I guess we should tuck in early. I still got to drive Gwen home."
"Jones is taking Shadow and Jane, so Gwen is going with them. You still have to make love the brains out of the other O'Neil at home." Said Chloe.
"Actually, something's telling me it's a bad idea to do it today." Said Nick. "November seems like a better Month to do so. Especially since I need to talk to my-"
"Sadly, you can't. They spent all their energy talking to us and They can't remain in out realm anymore for quite some time." Said Grace. "They really love you, you know? They're watching over you." She hugged Nick hard. "Thank you! For everything!"
"Not fair... I wanted to spend time with my Mom..." Nick wept. As they finally reached the MuTeens HQ. Celeste came running towards Nick.
¿Nico, confías en mí?" Asked Celeste.
"Celi, tú sabes que sí." Replied Nick.
Rest of this convo in Interview with a Dead Mother.: A MuTeens Side Story.
***
Turtle Lair:
Venus entered the lair carrying her egg. Mikey was the first one to notice her.
"Yo, V! Vacation at Cade's is over?" Asked Mikey.
"Heh. It was nice, but Dr. Joaquina gave me the OK to leave, besides it'll be safer for Conchita to be born away from her Dad. I had a conversation with Nick's Mom in the astral plane and there's a high chance that we may need to fight Nick." Said Venus.
"Oh.... are we talking MuTeens + Clan Hamato Team up or a we need the Mutanimals AND the Justice Force to take Nick down kind of thing?" Asked Mikey.
"I guess we would have to prepare for the worst, my son." Said Splinter. "I suppose it's time for you and your brothers to learn ki techniques."
"Ki techniques as in Hadokens and shit?" Michelangelo asked with excitement.
"Yes. But no." Said Splinter. "You won't be able to spam these moves like in Fatal Fury. To use videogame terms, they will be on the level of Desperation Super Moves. Only with years of training, you'll be able to spam Kachosen like Mai Shiranui." Splinter Said while chuckling.
"Still, Ki blasts, dude! When do we start to train, Master?" Said Michelangelo eagerly.
"How about now? First lesson requires focus and we achieve focus through-"
"Meditation." Michelangelo interrupted dejected.
"Yes, Meditation, but not your standard Meditation, my impatient son." Replied Splinter. "Let's go to the dojo and let Venus unpack."
***
Nick's bedroom:
As Nick laid in bed with Barbara, he saw a SMB2 Door. Curious, he walked to the door and opened it. The door led him to the Forgotten Capital of the Cetra. "Really, Mom? Way to twist in the knife." Said Nick as he went down to the altar where Aeris Dies. Once he reached the altar, he saw Carmen kneeling and praying.
"The Old Man rubbed off way too much on you... not remotely what I meant!" Said Nick. "I'm pissed off at you, Mom! You made me an accessory to your murder! For years I swore I'd avenge you and kill your murderer, only to find out that my target was me all along!? What the actual fuck!?" Nick exclaimed with anger.
"Niquito." Said Carmen.
"Don't Niquito me! For fuck's sake Mom! Just shut up and listen!" Exclaimed Nick while his eyes and hair glowed red for using his Incubus powers over Succubi. "I devoted my life to become tougher than the thoughies and smarter than the smarties. I've walked the path of the demons as well as the path of angels. I've fallen and gotten back up, not by my own strength, but by the love of those who believe in me and would give their lives for me. I don't want anyone else to become a martyr for me."
Nick's hair began to glow gold as the subspace changed to a field full of white flowers recreating Rokojov Bereg and Carmen getting an outfit similar to The Boss.
"You want my forgiveness? Well, looks like you'll have to earn it, Mom. There's only room for a Snake or a Boss." Said Nick.
"Five minutes, that's how long Heavens Divide lasts. Have at you, son!" Exclaimed Carmen as she materialized The Patriot.