MuTeens Gaiden: Your Lie in April

 MuTeens Gaiden:
Your Lie in April:
Alternate NYC: rooftops:

Renet dropped Nick at a Rooftop in NYC. Nick looked a bit confused, since he felt, different. His outfit was very Hot Topic vomited all over Double Dragon, so he took off his gloves.

"OK, I'm not black." Said Nick before shoving a hand down his pants. After getting hard, Nick sighed. "I'm not Asian or a woman Either." Taking off his jacket and shirt, Nick realized the differences.
"My Tattoo! It's gone! At least there are no weird piercings. Wait, my three chest hairs!! They're RED!! I'M A GINGER!" Exclaimed Nick. "Demon mode on! My hair turns white in demon mode... vg logic... OK that still turns blond! Wait I have a Ponytail?" Said Nick as he touched his hair. Removing the ponytail he looked at his reflection. "I look like a Ginger Trunks. I can work with that" Nick chuckled as he put on his clothes back on in addition to a balaclava and puttong the hoodie over his head, since it was getting a bit too cold. "Now to find April." He said as he jumped across the rooftops. As he was reaching the place where the MuTeens HQ would be if they existed, Nick stopped. He pulled out his cellphone and googled himself. He found himself to exist on this Earth, but  believed to be dead as his body was never found In the plane accident that killed his Mom on this timeline. 

"Huh... So, apparently I died." Said Nick. "Better hide wallet and Cellphone in inventory." Said Nick as he wondered whether or not enter the build through the window. A pair of shuriken hit the window frame. Turning around, Nick sees a Ninja with shoulder length black hair with bleached bottom. The girl had serpent-like markings on her face and she looked Determined.

"You're not breaking and entering that house, creep!" Said the Kunoichi as she drew her ninjato. "Step away from the window. That family has suffered enough!"  Nick backed off and headed to the roof, since the fire escape was not the best place to fight."You won't escape me!" Said the Kunoichi as she reached the roof. 
"I won't let some bum ruin my ex's family after they've lost so much." Said the Kunoichi as she began slashing at Nick, who dodged the attacks with ease. Finding a loose steel pipe, he was able to fend off the Ninjato until the Ninja began to behave more snakelike and it Spat venom at Nick, but with a quick cast of Esuna, he recovered. The kunoichi turned into a serpent. Nick's ophidiophobia locked him in terror. The Snakewoman took advantage of this and slithered towards Nick. Using her Serpent Stare, she put Nick under hypnotic control. It was easy to do so due to his ophidiophobia. One painful transformation later, the Kunoichi forced Nick to reveal himself.

"No... you're dead! You can't be Nicolás Ramón Barril! He's dead! Don't you remember me?" 
The Kunoichi yelled.

"Should I? Sorry. I Don't know much of this 

 The Rooftop access door was opened and an old man in his early 70s came up with a bat.
"¿Qué carajo está pasando aquí? ¿Miwa, por qué tanto escándalo? ¡Por las Barbas de Wodengraaf! ¿Niquito?" Exclaimed Obed. "¡Lydia, Ashley suban al techo!" Obed ran and looked at Nick. "¡Perdónanos, te habíamos dado por muerto cuando el avión en el que venían tú y Carmencita se estrelló!" 

A woman in her early seventies sporting white hair with two red streaks in her temples came up the stairs. "¿Pollito?"

Nick began to cry. "Abueobed, Abueydia." He collapsed on the floor crying.

"Miwa? Why are you here?" Said Ashley a bit apprehensive as the Ninja known as Miwa pointed at the crying Nick on the floor.
"Dingus?" Said Ashley.

Nick stared at this Ashley, as she looked different from his world's Ashley. This Ashley sported waist length red hair but had a more somber demeanor. 

"Come on in." Said Obed as everyone returned inside, including Nick and Miwa.
---
Del Valle Apartment

Nick was sitting at the table drinking hit cocoa while Obed and Lydia were amazed. Ashley had taken Miwa to the living room.
☆"How do I tell them that I'm not their Nick."☆ Nick muttered in Daemonese, which Made Lydia's hair turn white and her eyes red.

☆"Talk or I will kill you where you stand for impersonating my Pollito!"☆ said Lydia.

"First, I need to know how deep the rabbit hole goes." Said Nick. "Are you Photonixian?" Nick asked Obed, he nodded. "Is Lilith Alive?" Lydia shook her head. "Who took her place?"  

"I did after Carmencita died. She killed Lilith to protect Pollito from becoming the Reborn Asmodeus." Said Lydia.

"Does Ashley know?" Asked Nick. Lydia shook her head. "Has she been involved with Mutants?"

"Only Miwa, and she broke up with her due to you, I mean my Pollito's crippling fear of snakes." Said Lydia.

"That means no MuTeens, so asking about the others would be pointless." Thought Nick. "What about my old man, I mean this world's counterparts old man?"

"A parallel universe you said? By Wodengraaf's beard! You moved through the fabric of time and space, how?" Asked Obed.

"I'm not sure if it's magic magic or if it's way too advanced science magic, but it's kinda hard to explain. Fue gracias a una amiga de gran Pechonalidad*." Said Nick.
*= Pechonalidad: portmanteau of the words Breasts and Personality.

"Ah, que fallo." Replied Obed. 

"So, I'm a superhero. I was hit with Ooze, which altered my DNA and enhanced my latent abilities. Plus my old man had been given a Super Soldier treatment, which enhanced my strength, speed, and mental capacity." Said Nick. "I can replicate Videogame abilities. That's how Lilith on my Earth was defeated." Said Nick. "☆Since neither you, nor Mom were available, there's a new Lilith and Asmodeus, but my Mutation changed the Incubus and I've propagated the mutation across Succubi .☆" Nick explained as Lydia nodded. "I have one small request: May I see a picture of her?" Nick asked as Obed went and brought a picture of Carmen. She looked Radiant. Her red hair shone brightly and her beautiful green eyes sparkled with life and her infectious smile had a glint that made you want to smile back. Nick couldn't contain the tears as they attacked the glass pane covering the photo.

"Mine had Cancer. Lilith exacerbated the clashing of Photonixian and Lilim DNA by inducing Cancer. She managed to somehow get tainted blood in an transfusion when I was born. I was 8 the first time she died. The second time, was nearly a year ago. I traveled back in time to unlock my power." Said Nick. "Lilith tried to kill me, but in her frail condition, she took the blow. Died in my arms." Nick's tears kept attacking the picture before he gave it to Lydia. 

Ashley ran and hugged Nick. "You're not MY Dingus, but you're still DINGUS!" 

"Aside, Missing Mom, this Earth seems almost perfect." Said Nick. "What about our Old Man?" 

"Lives in Wyoming with his new wife, stepkids, and our half sister." Said Ashley. "Well, my sister, impasta Dingus." 

"Step Kids? Half sister?" Asked Nick. 

"Yeah, Barbara and Ann Ruiz-Reid and Sheila Barril, our, my Half sister. I stopped seeing them after the divorce." Said Ashley."Wait, how old is Sheila?" 

" 1 year younger than us. Old Man was a philanderer. Also, You HAD to move with him after the divorce." The Old Man split us up in the divorce." Ashley began crying and Nick held her. "Mom went to Wyoming to pick you up so you could return home for our 18th Birthday." Ashley wailed. "Now there's a fake Dimgus trying to make me feel better." Ashley's sobs began to die down. "You too abuse the Drakkar Noir?" 

"Apparently, in all the parallel universes I've seen that I exist, all Dinguses love Drakkar Noir." Said Nick. 

"You said you come from another universe? I have some friends that can possibly help with that. Oh, I'm Hamato Miwa." Said Miwa.

"Hamato as in Clan Hamato led by the Rat version of Mister Miyagi and his star pupils are pizza eating terrapins named after Renaissance Artists? I have those back home and me and the orange one are like brothers from another species." Nick replied. 

"Not so fast Mr. Hero." Said Miwa. "I still don't trust you well enough. So I'm putting you through a test." 

"There is no Miwa in my world." Said Nick. "The closest thing to a counterpart would be Oroku Karai." 

Angrily, Miwa stops and puts her tanto on Nick's jugular. "Why did you say that name!?" 

Nick activated Barrier, which protected his Neck from the blade. "Oroku Karai. Shredder's daughter. I know her biblically." Said Nick. "Good woman. Old enough to be my Mom, but she doesn't turn into a snake at will. Speaking of which, what's the deal with that?" 

"Oroku Saki raised me as his daughter as an act of revenge against my father, Hamato Yoshi." Said Miwa. 

"I'm sorry. You mean to tell me my sister dated Splinter's daughter? Wait, did you go all the way with Ash?"  Asked Nick as he visibly got hard.

"Yes, I am Splinter's daughter, Nicolás Barril. That's none of your business." Said Karai as she backed to an AC unit. Nick pulled the Japanese one hand block as Miwa blushed. 

"Yeah, I don't fully buy it. Your reaction to my face and to this question betrays you, Hamato Miwa." Said Nick. "You aren't the only one with a hypnotic gaze." Said Nick as Karai lowered her guard. "I smelled your arousal when you thought I could've been this world's Nick. I still do. If I were to touch your tights, I won't find them damp in a certain spot?" 

"Not sso fasst!" Miwa went partial snake mode to break free from the spell. Recoiling in fear, Nick lost balance and fell on his back. Laying there frozen in fear, Miwa pulled down Nick's pants and began straddling him. "I sssmell precum. Did the idea of me having sssex made you hard or was it the idea of Assssshley having ssssssex what made you hard?" Asked Miwa as she rubbed her soaked tights over Nick's boxers. "Cat got your tongue?" Said Miwa as he serpentine tongue flicked on Nick's face.

"Please, turn back to Miwa... Not like this... not like this!" Nick whimpered with absolute terror. Miwa laughed and became more serpent-like with her right arm turning into a writhing mass of serpents that she used to hold Nick still. With her left hand she pulled her tights down revealing a scaly human body that grew softer towards her crotch. The frozen Nick watched in horror as he was powerless to move. Tears freely streaming down his face, as Miwa hovered her labia over his glans.

"Men can't be raped." Said Miwa as she turned back to normal.
  "Ahh thanks!" Said Nick as Miwa sat on his cock and sheathed it deep within her.

"You are not to enjoy this, Nick. This is for my pleasure only. For I have now bedded both Barril twins!" Said Miwa as she began riding Nick. Noticing how Nick stared at her breastplate, Miwa taunted. "Ah so you're like Ashley and have a boob obsession?

"Only if she associates boobs with a more innocent time where she feels safe sucking on them, then yes." Replied Nick.

"She just likes seeing them bounce. But you, you have issues about your Mom's death." Said Miwa as she removed her top and arching her back to allow Nick access to them while she kept grinding his schlong. "Mmmm!" Moaned Karai as another girl dressed in a black tracksuit and sporting a facemask showed up.

"Really Miwa? You just met the guy and jumped on his bone. I thought you'd have learned after the whole Casey incident!" Said the masked Redhead.

"Redhead, black and yellow outfit. Knows Hamatos and Jones. You Must Be April!" Said Nick as he came inside Miwa. "Not the best circumstances to meet, but I'm Nicolás Barril. You can call me Nick." Nick got dressed via VG Logic.

"Wait did you just got your clothes on by using a menu interface, similar to a character creation mode from a videogame?" Asked April as she tried to probe Nick's mind.

---
Inside Nick's mind:
April landed on the hall where 8 year old Nick waits for the visitors.

"Hello, Miss O'Neil! Since you're not THE O'Neil of my world  I'll skip most of the formalities. Here we frown intrusion from telepaths. The only reason you haven't been kicked out is because our Master chooses not to. Said the Child Nick.
"Everything the light touches is a shrine to a woman that I love. You can see multiple edifices. These are all women that are important to me. Up there, that Yellow floating Shrine is the Multiversal Shrine of April O'Neil. Currently housing 5 Aprils." 

"A shrine for counterparts of me?" Asked April.

"There are two constants on my Multiversal canon: Mom dies, I fall in love with April O'Neil." Said Nick with sadness. "Yes I know master does pervy stuff, but we're good people. You sensed he's not Evil, just a bit of a mean streak. What makes him tick? Mom's death." Said Child Nicm as he teleported April to the Multiversal shrine of April. There she saw the Aprils from other worlds How bright their golden statues shone. Except the April from Nick's world, which was made of marble and the statue was of April stabbing Nick in the heart with her foot as she kissed Casey Jones while the dying Nick only had a bouquet of roses. 

"So in his world, I choose Casey over him? Am I retarded or something?" Said April.

"Something." Said Child Nick. "Jones gives her a sense of normalcy. Something I could never do. Even though she rejected us... we still love her."

Child Nick hugged April. "We're sorry about your Mom. And the whole being a Mutant demikraang. We know a thing or two about being demihuman." Said Child Nick as April was yanked out of Nick's mind.

"Did that help you, Uh, April?" Asked Nick. "Please don't think that badly of me, knowing that I want to prove my love to as many Aprils as I can across the Multiverse." Said Nick. "I wonder how the Turtles and Splinter look like in this world." Nick wondered outloud. This made Miwa tear up. 

"Her dad passed away." Said April.

"Oh crap! I'm so sorry, I didn't know. May I pay my respects. While I never knew this world's Splinter, I hold him in high regards, the one in My world... and he's like family to me." Said Nick as he tried to cheer up Miwa.

"He's buried in my family's farm upstate." Said April. "That's 5 hours away in car."

"How much do you two weigh?" Asked Nick. "Forget it!" He said as he grabbed April and Miwa. "About 193 lbs. combined. That's no issue. Wind is blowing towards Northwest. OK point to me the direction we're going!" Said Nick as April pointed Northwest. "Put on these harnesses that will be attached to mine" Said Nick as he equipped his flight harness. Once your carabiner are clipped on to the loops on my harness, wrap your legs around me as I'll  hold on to your butts." Said Nick as he sprouted bat wings. Welcome to Air Nick, remember to hold on to your Incubus. Do not try to sexually engage him while flying. You may feel free to d. o so while on Terra firma. Thank you for choosing Air Nick" Said Nick before taking off.

***
O'Neil Farm:
When Nick landed both April and Karai unlatched and kissed the ground. "Hey, it wasn't that bad!" Said Nick. "I've snailtrails o n my suit that prove it!"He then proceeds to taste April's. "Mmmmm! Tasty!" April Blushed as Miwa got a bit jealous. "Let me notify my Dad, that I have guests..." said April. Miwa took Nick to Splinter's grave. 

Miwa lit some incense and made a silent prayer. Nick knelt before the grave. 

"Ah, this is rather unexpected." Said Splinter's ghost. "A Demon from another world paying me respects after impregnating my daughter. I was told this would happen, but I didn't expect it to be this soon." 

"Excuse me, Master Yoshi." Said Nick. "Am I dead? I mean the version of me from this world."

"No. He is not, Niquito, well, My Niquito lives, but he's in a coma." Said the ghost of Carmen Del Valle-Rodriguez.

"Mamita?"  Said Nick as tears streamed down his face. 

"From a certain point of view."  Replied Carmen. "So you defeated Lilith in your world. Wow, that's an achievement." Said Carmen as she hugged Nick. "I see. So you impregnated Yoshi's daughter. She was the reason my Niquito wanted to return to New York." 

April came to the grave and saw both ghosts. She fainted, but Nick used VG Logic to prevent her fall.

"Wait, that's your Mom? She's been visiting me in dreams for months." Said April as Nick held her. "She doesn't look like the one in your mind."

"This is this world's version of her. Here she had no cancer." Said Nick. "She was watching over you for a reason." 

"The two constants of Nick R. Cades: Mom Dies, I fall in love with April O'Neil." Said April. "But I don't know any Nicks."

"Last summer you were supposed to." Said Miwa. 

"Wait, Ashley's brother, your cyber boyfriend? Ramón?" Said April. "Isn't he dead?"

"Yeah. No. The me from this world is alive. He's a wealer form of him as he was not altered by Ooze or Super Soldier Formula." Said Nick. "Point is that I cannot take the Oroku Karai- sorry, Hamato Miwa of this world and take her to mine, as an Oroku Karai exists there." Said Nick while dodging Miwa's attack. "Then there's the whole me that needs to be saved."

"Miwa, a moment?" Said Carmen. "I understand that you were dual dating both my children. Having a cyber relationship with Niquito while dating Ashley. This baby will give you and Ashley a chance at having progeny."

"Wait, you're OK with this? This isn't normal" Said Miwa.

"A Human/Serpent mutant dating a Succubus while impregnated by the succubus's brother from another dimension is nor normal. Then we add she's the daughter of a Mutant rat and sister to four mutant Turtles. Not to mention your best friend is a Mutant Alien human hybrid and a fucking loser who likes hockey." Said April. 

"April is right, my daughter." Said Splinter. "Once we rescue this World's Nick, he will need Training. No, leaving a vial of your blood to give him your mutant powers is a shortcut we cannot risk. Now go rest,  but first, talk with Mr. O'Neil. He's a psychologist. It'sobvious you need a ton of Therapy. Ah, Mr. O'Neil! We have a complex case for you. How do you feel about having a session with an actual Demon?" 

"I'm having a casual conversation with ghosts like they were neighbors. Fine!" Said Mr. O'Neil. "Let's go inside. Doctor patient confidentiality and all that." Said Kirby.

"So, where do I begin?" Said Nick as he sat on the couch at Dr. O'Neil's office on the second floor. "I'm a third human, third alien, third incubus mutant with a hero complex because I've consistently failed in having my mother across the multiverse. Not to mention that I'm extremely attracted to your daughter... and other versions of her across the multiverse. But here's the kicker, while I'm an Incubus, my main interest isn't simply sex. It's love. While, yes, sex is important my strength comes from the bonds I make with others." Nick remarked as Dr. O'Neil took notes.

"Now before you say anything, Doc. Believe me, I know that you have a lot after I confessed my plans of making love to your daughter, since that is why I'm literally here." Said Nick. "This specific Universe is the only Universe where a version of me, manages to end up with a version of April. But the only way for that to happen is to make sure, she's motivated to find and save me." 

"You fiend! I can't let you take advantage of my daughter like that!" Exclaimed Kirby. "I won't let you touch my daughter!" Grabbing a gun he had in his drawer, he aimed at Nick. *click* 

"Looking for these?" Said Nick as he showed Kirby the bullets. "I'm a demon, but I'm not evil Doc. I'm trying to ensure a happy ending for your daughter. Her Kraang DNA means she'll outlive her friends and Family. My Demon DNA means I'll outlive my friends and the non-demonic members of my family. This applies to this Universe's version of me. But let's move on. I got more issues than DC and Marvel combined." 

Nick spent over 3 hours talking to Dr. O'Neil about his dad issues, his hero complex, his self-loathing, and his plans for a peaceful world where mutants, humans, and yokai can live in harmony. 

"You really need therapy, but not every therapist is cut out for your baggage. Hell, I'm not cut out for it! And the whole April business pisses me off to no end... but it's to save a life. Then Again, she WAS IN Space with the Jones boy..." said Kirby.

The rumbling sound of a Muscle car filled the silent farmhouse. Miwa facepalmed. April walked towards the car. "Casey, for the umpteenth time, we're through. There is no coming back. I forgave the Miwa incident amd gave you a chance, then I found you with not one but two girls! Fuck you! Get out!" April Yelled Angrily.

"But April, please hear me out!" Exclaimed Casey as he got off the Muscle car and tried to hold April's arm. After seeing this, Nick crept out the window and climbed to the roof. He then jumped unto the car and destroyed the engine with his landing.

"What part of No means No, don't you understand, Numbnuts?" Said Nick in his Wrath mode voice, while his hair shone bright white. "Casey Jones, what a displeasure to meet you..."

"Nick? Don't tell me you're still mad about the Hockey thing all those years ago?" Said Casey.
"Oh shit, my car!" Exclaimed Casey as Nick flattened it like a Hockey Puck.

"I'm going to say this just once, Jones. Leave April and Miwa the fuck alone. I  squashed your tiny dickmobile. Next time it'll be you. Now make like a tree and get the fuck outta here!" Said Nick as he flung the Puck formerly known as car into outer space.

"Did he hurt you?" Nick asked April as his hair shone gold. "How about you Miwa?" Both girls shook their heads. Then April snapped at Nick.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!?" Exclaimed April as she used telekinetic slams at Nick.

"Someone needed to put Jones in his place. I volunteered as tribute." Said Nick. "Also, he didn't know you were here. He drove here to ambush you when you came back from college."

"Holy, shit!" Said April as she realized what Nick implied. "Nick, let me dive into your mind. I have questions, but I need to bypass your silver tongue."

---
 Once again, April was on the Spanish looking city full of shrines to women. She went into all of them as the Child Nick acted as a guide. She then saw the Shrine or Renet. 
"Oh, you have one for the Future Bimbo?" Said April.

"Well, actually MY Renet can travel through tune and relative dimensions in space. Said Child Nick. "She's the one that brought us here and told us about the missing me and how you and him end up together." 

"Please take me to the April Zone." Said April as Child Nick elevated April to the skyward shrine of April. There she saw the April of Nick's Universe. Not the mid thirties April that will marry Casey, but the 21 year old college student that stole Nick's heart. As April got closer to the statue, she noticed the resemblance between them. "So is this the Me that Nick fell in love with?" Asked April as Child Nick replayed Nick's times with 21 year old April.

"Now you know." Said Nick. "I love April O'Neil with the heart of a child and the heart of a man. Save my Mommy, impress April, happiness. The folly of a child."  Nick wiped a tear off his face. 
"This April used our age difference as an excuse to push me away. It was her selfishness and a desire to be normal, what drove a wedge between us. That wedge is called Motherfucking Casey Jones. She's marrying Jones, this spring." Said grown Nick as the statue turned to her 30-something shape. 

"But why jumping across the multiverse?" Asked April.

"My two constants." Said Nick. "I'm looking for the world where my Mom lives and the world where a me gets my happily ever after with April..."

"So that's why you fuck every me you meet?" Said April condescendingly. "Sorry, Make Love."

"No. That's just Me trying to prove the Aprils my love. Also, I gain a world saving boost by fully bonding with an April. That's how I ended up in another world, the first time." Said Nick.

"So we're batteries to you?" Asked April.

"I've  bared my heart to you, April. I know that this world's Nick will fall for you. Again, the two constants." Said Nick. "Yes, it's true that I want to make love to you. But I understand why you wouldn't reciprocate." 

"Don't you say you love me, you don't even know me!" April Exclaimed "If you really loved me, you'd give me some time!"

"Time is what I don't have, and neither does this world's me." Exclaimed Nick. "Right now, the only way to save my counterparts life is by me making love to you. The Boost will allow me to enhance your Kraang Psyionic abilities and you'll find me. Then save me with the Turtles. Then hopefully, give the other me the chance I don't deserve." Said Nick as both exited Nick's mind.

---
O'Neil Farm: Barn
April sighed."I feel horrible. Having to sleep with you!"

"Whoa Whoa whoa!? Do I repulse you that much?" Nick interrupted. 

"It's not like that!? I just didn't think my second time would be with a desperate demon trying to save my future boyfriend?" Said April as she pushed Nick inside the barn. "First things first. Show me your little thing." Said April asshe removed her jumpsuit and revealed a blue sports bra and pink panties with a cute orange cat on her crotch.

"Nice kitty, soft kitty, let me pet you." Said Nick as he stood erect.

"Whoa! That's bigger than Casey's!" Said April. 

"TMI, April, but thanks." Replied Nick. "Now allow me." Nick said as he deftly removed April's bra. With her breasts exposed, Nick gave April's boobs a kiss before latching unto her left boob.

"That's enough Foreplay. Let's hit the Main course." April said as she removed her panties. "I want to finish you! I know what I said!" Laying down, April exposed herself to Nick.
"Now give it to me, Tiger! Mreow!" Said April.

"As you wish." Replied Nick and he became one with April.

"Whoa! That was intense!" Said April. "You didn't cum. You got Casey beat."  

"Can you stop comparing me with Casey? It's a bit of a turn off." Said Nick.

"How do I compare with the other Aprils?" Asked April.

"Really?" Asked Nick.

"I know your world's April has the best tits. But how does my pussy rank?" April remarked.

"You are tight, but not the tightest April. That award goes to the version of you that is Black and Casey Jones is a woman." Said Nick as Aprol frowned. "And that's why comparisons during lovemaking are bad." Said Nick as he kissed April's forehead. 

"Why did you stop? I'm not mad! Keep going!" April pleaded. "Tell me about girl Casey." Saod April.

"That was when I was overloading with love energy after making love to My World's April in the future..." said Nick.

"Renet Shenanigans." Replied April. "Did you make love to her?"

"Not on our first time. That time I fucked. But let's not talk about any version of Jones and focus on us." Said Nick as he twitched. "April, I..."

"It's a safe day." Said April.

"Behold! Optic Blast!" Exclaimed Nick as he blew a massive load inside April and kept thrusting until she came as well. "Wow..." said Nick as he laid down and April began to clean the mess on Nick's dick.

"April, how do you feel about Anal?" Asked Nick.

"I have to save one virginity for this world's Nick." Said April as she turned to face Nick. "We need to cuddle otherwise it gets too cold up in here." 

"I got blankets." Said Nick. "And some toiletries so you can clean up." 

While April cleaned her coochie, Nick had set up an amazing pillow fort/tent. "Welcome to Fort April.  Named after you, not the month." Said Nickas April got under the sheets. Nick's hands went straight for her boobs.

"Nick, what's the deal with your boob obsession?" April Asked.

"Boobs make me feel safe. If I'm holding one while I sleep, I feel safe because I'm with someone I love. If I have one on my mouth, I feel protected, like a child with his Mom." Said Nick.

"Now tell me about Girl Casey." April saidnwith curiosity.

Pulling out his phone, Nick showed April the pics from his first time fucking Jones and Casey's confession.
"Yo, Me from another world. Nick fucked me good! I am his cockslut from another world." Said Casey before falling Asleep. Then Nick showed her a video of his second visit for a Quickie where Nick used a gopro to film a PoV video of him filling Cassandra Jones's holes with his cum. After cumming inside Casey's ass, she took Nick's dick and sucked it clean.

"Yo, me from another world! You don't know how much I love being Nick's cockslut! I love it when he lets me suck his cock after sticking it in my ass! Slap me with your cock, Daddy!" Said Casey as she degraded herself on the video. "That's  it pee all over your worthless cockwhore!"

"Can I get a copy of these?" Said April as she made a begging face rivaling Puss in Boots. 

"No, I'm not gay and will not make this world's Jones my bitch... Life already does that quite well." Replied Nick as they both laughed. Suddenly, April went into a trance and floated in mid air. She fell, but Nick caught her. "I found you. We need to return to Manhattan." Said April as she began to get dressed.

***
Turtle Lair:
As April and Miwa explained the situation, Donatello was staring down at Nick. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but somehow Donny knew Nick was his enemy.

"Hey, Don, you got a problem with me?" Asked Nick. "We could spar a bit, but I still need you in top top shape in order to save, uh, the missing person." 

Donatello sighed and simply ignored Nick. The Turtles and April were looking a map of New York, where April pinned the area where she felt the Energy surge from This world's Nick.

"Alright, let's move!" Exclaimed Leonardo.

***
Meatpacking District:
The Turtles, Miwa, and April arrived on the Party Wagon, while Nick soared the skies. As they got off the Wagon, they noticed a Norman.

"Careful guys, it could be one of the remaining Kraangs." Said Leonardo before Nick swooped down

"BISHOP!!! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLAININ TO DO!" Yelled Nick as the Norman known as Bishop dodged the swooping MuTeen and unleashed a barrage of attacks that stunned Nick. 

"Stand down, Friends, young Nicolás from another world. I suspected you'd ne showing up, ever since I detected an energy spike at the O'Neil Farm." Said Bishop as he ushered them in. "Last summer, a Suicidal Kraang blew up a plane, and I was able to recover the sole survivor and had him on a regenerative tank. There, I discovered his demonic Nature. I had to use some of my DNA to stabilize the Mutagen in order to fully heal him." GameDude woke up. 

"Wait, this world's Bishop is an Utrom? Huh?" Said GameDude. "By the way, in order to avoid confusion when talking about Nick and me, call me GameDude. That's my Superhero name."

"Very well, GameDude." Said Bishop. "While he is alive, he's unconscious. We need to find a way to awaken him."

"Unplug the apparatus. I'm going to wake him up and my power may short circuit everything else if connected." Said Nick. 

"WISE FWOM YOUW GWAVE!!" Yelled Nick as he shot a bolt of Lighting from his hands. The capsule broke and the other Nick woke up.

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Said Nick.

"Here, shave your beard and for god's sake trim your hair. I don't want to be confused with you... 
Dear Brother!!" Said GameDude.

"Die Monster! You don't belong in this world!" Said Nick as he turned his hair white and his fists enveloped in a blue flame.

"So you know Both Castlevania AND your Lilim heritage, Asmodeus of this world!" Said GameDude. "I'm not looking for a fight, dude. My name is Nicholas Raymond Cade and I'm a you form another world, Nicolás Ramón Barril. In my world my Old Man took the anglicized version of your name."

Nick finished shaving and trimming. "So why are you here?" 

"I want you to meet a special girl. April, Meet Nico, Nico, April." Said GameDude.

"You were right. I really HAD to meet this Nico, Nick." Said April as she hugged Nico.

"She's got Ninja training. Hamato Miwa you know, she's Ashley's girlfriend and your Sensei." Said GameDude. "We have a great power and we're honirbound to put our power to a great use."

"Honor sobre Poder... that's Abueobed's motto." Said Nico. "Why do you call yourself GameDude, last I checked we're Lilim, the Legendary Incubus, the Flesh Avatar of Asmodeus. Or so Said Meemaw. Before Abueydia killed her and saved us." 

"Ah, this!" Nick said as he summoned the Buster Sword.

"Seven is Overrated" Said Nico as he summoned a Gunblade. "I see. Guess I need Training to be a Superhero. But I ain'tusing that lame GameDude name... Call me R-Cade"

"That's like when Tim Drake went as Drake..." GameDude muttered. "Mission accomplished. Take me home, Renny!"

A Renet appeared. "You! You're messing with the timeline, shoo! O'Neil, catch! Open this when you're alone. You're welcome!" Said Renet as she grabbed Nick and pulled her out of the timeline.

***
New York, 1984:
Carmen Del Valle was exiting the cinema with her young son Nick trying to console him as her husband Nico was trying to defuse the situation.

"¿Pero tú estás loco, Nicolás? ¿Cómo se te ocurre traer a Niquito para ver semejante película? Said Carmen annoyed.

"Estas mimando demasiado a Nico. Ya tiene ocho años, no es para que esté llorando como un mariconcito por los gremlins." Said Mr. Cade annoyed. Following Carmen down an alley they are stopped by a man pointing a gun at them.

"Hello, I'm tonight's robber. Would you kindly hand over your money and other valuables, ándale ándale arriba arriba!" Said the robber. 

Nick held back his tears and headbutted the robber in the balls, which landed a pistol whipping knocking Nick out.

"¡Niquito!" Carmen shrieked.
*Bang!*
"Carmen!" Screamed Mr. Cade.
*Bang!*
Both Carmen and Mr. Cade hit the floor. As Nick drifted in and out of consciousness, he saw his parents bleeding on the floor, four gremlins attacking the mugger and everything faded to black. As soon as Nick gained consciousness, he crawled to Mr. Cade. "Is Carmen OK?" Asked Mr. Cade. "Forget about me! Is your Mom OK?" Said Mr. Cade before losing consciousness. 

Crawling to his mother, Nick shook her. "Mamita, wake up!" Nick cried. "Mamita, please, wake up! Please don't leave me!" Nick cried harder.

"¡MAMITAAAAAAAAAAA!"Nick shouted before letting out a soul crushing scream and passing out.

Cade Residence, Clinton, 1994:
Nick woke up crying. Shaking off the nightmare, he saw Pamela Anderson dressed as Renet staring at him.

"Like this is really freaky!" Said Renet. "In this world we look like 80s and 90s celebs."

"Wait a minute, Renet?" Said Nick with a weird Michael J Fox cracky voice. "You look like Pamela Anderson." 

Renet tossed a photo at Nick.
"Your Dad looks like Martin Kove and your Mom looks like Anne Schedeen. Wait until you see yourself!" Said Renet as she handed Nick a mirror.

"This is Heavy Renet! I look like Marty!" Said Nick Panicked. "Explain."

"Remember Robin Hood? Well, this world did not let you in, physically and you're temporarily borrowing This world's Nick. Quick recap.
Your Mom died in an alley in 1984. Shot by a burglar. Your Dad was in a coma. He woke up a year later and married his nurse. For that year, you lived with your uncle Julius, Meteorologist for channel 3 news. You developed a crush on rookie reporter, April O'Neil. Back then she looked like the Mom from Halloween town."

"She's hot..." said Nick. "But you said Back then. That implies she looks different now."

"Turn the TV on." Said Renet. Nick turned on the TV and saw April reporting about the Police raiding a Foot Clan Hideout and that the police is being tough on Ninja activity.

"That April looks OK. I prefer the other one, but still managable." Said Nick.

"I'm not done. Your stepsister Alicia is normal sized here. Looks like the chick from Showgirls. Your Girlfriend, Barbara looks like Ali from Karate Kid. Your step-mom looks like the girl from the 1987 He-Man movie. Also, you're a problematic teen having your episodes if running away from home and joining the Foot. Angsty rebel, remember that. Also, I need to find my missing Time Scepter." Said Renet before vanishing. 

"Nicholas, hurry up or we'll be late for school!" 
Yelled Alicia. After gettong dressed, Nick got downstairs; at the door was Mr. Cade waiting.

"Last few weeks until Graduation. Please try not to fuck up like you usually do." Said Mr. Cade.

"Great speech, old man! Maybe you should've let me stay with Uncle J. That way you could be with the whore and her daughter making the perfect little family." Said Nick as Mr. Cade fumed.

"Why do you always pick fight with everyone?" Asked Alicia.

"You already know why, string bean. I hate you, I hate your mother, I hate my father, I hate the entire world and I want to see it burn. So, get of my way." Said Nick as he grabbed his skateboard and skitched a ride to school.

***
Eastlaird High:
Nick made it shortly before the bell rang, but was detained by Principal Bishop (whose resemblance to Tommy Lee Jones is eery).
"We're not going to have any trouble the rest of the school year, aren't we, Mr. Cade?" Asked Principal Bishop. "Your academic record is remarkable, but you lack discipline. You coast through school as if it's too easy, but picking on fights, vandalism, childish pranks will hold you back."

"Just give me the finals and once I ace them, I'll stay home until Graduation. If I fail, I'll redo the entire year? Check!" Said Nick. Bishop grinned as he pulled out a tray of standardized tests. English, Science, Algebra, History, Literature, and Spanish. All six main courses.

"Two hours, Mr. Cade. Minimum to pass is 90%." Said Bishop as he had a standard desk brought in. "I'll be watching you like a hawk and ensure you play by the rules." Said Bishop with a smile.

---
35 minutes later
"Mate!" Said Nick as he finished the exams. Bishop grabbed the tests and checked them.

"Well, I'll be damned." Said Bishop. "Academically, we can't hold you back. But we still have the whole discipline thing." Said Bishop. "I know... let me call in a friend." Picking up his Rolodex, Bishop found the number he was looking for. "Charles Pennington, please. John Bishop from Eastlaird. Regarding the intern program. Yes I have a candidate." Bishop waited.

"John! So good to hear from you!" Said Mr. Pennington. "My secretary informs me that you have a student for the internship program."

"Indeed, Charles. I believe his uncle works for you. Julius Cade, if I recall." Said Bishop.

"You want to unload your Problem Child unto me? I have the perfect person for him to intern under." Said Mr. Pennington with a devious smile on his face. Covering the speaker with his hand, he signaled his secretary. "Bring me O'Neil."

***
Channel 3 building:
Bishop got of his old Volvo and escorted Nick inside. Casually, Julius Cade exited the building.

¡Ay Virgencita de la Caridad del Cobre! ¿Qué hiciste hoy, Nico?" Asked Julius in his thick Cuban accent. Nick was surprised at how much his uncle resembles David Hasselhoff

"Nothing Uncle J. I've been selected to be on the internship program." Said Nick.

"Yes, Mr. Cade, stop interrupting the other Mr. Cade and let us go to Mr. Pennington and Ms. O'Neil." Said Bishop. As they're about to enter Pennington's office, an irate April O'Neil is coming out.

"Chatles, I cannot be babysitting high-school students as an investigative reporter! Following the trail on Foot Remnants in Manhattan is NOT a Babysitting job." Exclaimed April before she noticed Bishop and Nick.

"O'Neil! Come back here, your babysitting job just began!" Said Pennington as Nick and April entered the office.

"He's your problem now, Charles!" Bishop said in a sing song voice as he left.

"O'Neil, meet Nicholas Cade, your mentee. Cade, meet April O'Neil, your mentor." Said Charles. "Forget the Ninja crap and stick to safe stuff for your mentee, like the Stockman Rat robot thing. You two can go now." 

April walked to her office as Nick followed. "Julius is your uncle, right?" Asked April. "Lock the door and lower the privacy shades." Said April as Nick obeyed. She removed her blouse and Nick covered his eyes. "Why are you covering up? I'm in my bra. Besides you've already seen me topless and sucked on my boob. This is nothing." Said April as Nick looked dumbfounded. "It was the night your parents were shot. As next of kin, Julius had to take custody over you and since he had to fill in for our anchorman back then, I watched over you." April said as she approached Nick. "I lost sight of you for a few minutes and thought you had gone to the bathroom, so I was changing into normal clothes when I found you crying under the desk. I had forgotten I was topless when I hugged you and was trying to console you until you fell asleep until you started sucking on my boob in your sleep." Said April. "You really don't remember that?"

April grabbed Nick's face and shoved it into her chest. A familiar scent made Nick relax and subconsciously, his mouth began to suck at April's bra before she pulled his head out.

"Holy crap!" Said Nick. "I can't believe I forgot that. Your boobs, they smell nice." 

"You said the same thing back then." Said April as she put on a grey jumpsuit.

"Last time I didn't see your panties." Said Nick.

"Last time you weren't a strapping young man packing heat." Said April as she pointed at Nick's erection. "May I?"

Nick nodded his head as he pulled down his pants and boxers. April bit her lip as she saw the erect member spring to life. "That's a delicious sausage you have, but not what I meant. I was talking about my Purse, which is behind you. So, let's put this beautiful specimen away." Said April as she pulled up Nick's pants and boxers and putting his dick away after sucking in his glans for a good ten seconds. "Now we're even." Said April. "Come, we have to go to what used to be a Foot Clan Hideout. There has to be more to the story. Or would you like to see rat eating robots?" 

***
Abandoned Foot Clan Hideout:
As Nick and April entered the Hideout, there was police tape everywhere. Lots of traces of fingerprint powder and a trace scent of chemicals lingered in the air.

"I'm sure the police didn't do a thorough search." April said. "Ninjas are crafty. I bet there must be some hidden passages or something." 

"You are correct, Ms. O'Neil."  Said Nick as he put on his Foot Clan Bandana. She gasped in horror.
"Stay frosty. I WAS one of them. After Shredder died 3 years ago, I saw no point in staying and I became a nukenin, a runaway ninja. Most of my school problems come from fighting ACTUAL Foot Clan members who are trying to take me down. Bet your green pals have told you about the Rogue Ninja attacking Foot Hideouts." Said Nick. "You're welcome. But now to show you what the cops are missing." Said Nick. Using VG Logic, Nick had a rudimentary version of Detective mode that was far more limited and only worked on an X and Y axis with a depth of 3 ft. "Got it!"

Climbing over a few cratedls and doing some basic wall jumps, Nick reached the rafters. "Step back!" Exclaimed Nick as he pushed a hidden button.
A false door in one of the machines opened up. It led to a secret subfloor. There April saw a bunch of military grade weapons. "Jackpot!" Exclaimed April as she pulled put her video camera and began recording.

"Shit!" Exclaimed Nick as he realized April tripped a silent alarm, which brought forth Foot Ninja. Using some parkour flips and rolls, Nick reached the floor and begun to fight the Ninjas. After knocking out about 10 of them a female Ninja looking like Lucy Liu appeared. 

"The Rogue Ninja is an American Ninja. I'm surprised father and Tatsu trained such an Amazing pupil." Said Karai. "I am Oroku Karai and, you will not escape the Wrath of the Shredder!"  Karai Exclaimed as she kicked Nick square in the chest. Trading blows and parrying attacks, Karai and Nick were evenly matched.

"Let me go!" April Yelled as she was grabbed by Foot Ninjas and brought out to Karai. April's jumpsuit broke off at the top when she tried to get away from a Foot Ninja.

"I'll yield in exchange for her safety." Nick exclaimed. 

"Seize him!"Said Karai. Little knight, give her your jacket so she can cover up." Nick quickly took off his jacket and wrapped it around April.

"Cover your eyes." Nick whispered as he dropped a flash bomb. Grabbing April he dashed to the exit, trying to avoid Foot Ninjas. Luckily for Nick someone broke a skylight and the Turtles jumped inside.

"Radical!" Exclaimed Leonardo.

"Gnarly!" Said Rapahel.

"Aristocratic!" Exclaimed Donatello.

"Aristocratic? Dude, you need to practice... supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!" Replied Michelangelo.

"Guys, we're over here!" Said April as Nick was fighting off Foot Ninja while carrying the reporter. "You really love Drakkar Noir, huh?" Said April. "It suits you." 

"I'd love to flirt with you, but right now I need all my blood flowing to the thinking brain in order to get you to safety." Said Nick. "Shit! It's Master Tatsu!" 

"Ah, the traitor." Replied Tatsu. "I will kill you for bringing dishonor to the Foot!" The Foot Master struck Nick with his fan. "You will fall to my poison." 

"Heal" Nick muttered. "Bless April" said Nick ashe blocked another attack from Tatsu. Leonardo was locking swords with Karai, while the other turtles were goofing off and beating the Foot Soldiers. An African American man resembling Bill Cosby with a pornstache showed up eating a Jell-O pudding cup.

"Are these the pests, bothering you, Karai, my dear?" Said the man as he pulled out a controller with a microphone. "Mousers, attack!"

A bunch of king penguin sized robots began teating through the walls to attack Nick and the Turtles. "I don't think the Rat eating robots were a safe assignment." Said April as Nick was getting to higher ground. 

"Turtles! We struck hard..." said Nick. "April, Right inner pocket, unzip it and pull the bomb then throw it at our feet." As soon as April dropped the smoke bomb Nick vanished and the Turtles followed suit. 

"Do not take us to the lair. The robots can follow you, and it would be worse for your sensei." Said Nick. "Dan Pennington wasn't the only misguided kid who saw the rat." 

"So we make a stand for it?" Asked Michelangelo. 

"Yeah, sure. You guys fight the robots, while I keep April safe. Putting her down would make her a target and with me protecting her you guys can focus on the oversized robot chickens!" Said Nick as he kicked a rock at a Mouser, hitting with deadly precision. As they retreated into the sewers, the Mouser numbers began to dwindle.

Karai and the Foot followed outside. Blood. Baxter Stockman walked towards Karai.
"As you can see, My Mousers managed to do something your Ninjas and your father's overgrown mutant babies couldn't." Baxter Said condescendingly. "Now, will you give me the reaources needed to up the production and begin the process to revive your father as a cyborg?" Karai sighed. "Pudding pop? I made them myself. A young lady like you needs to relax a little and enjoy herself." Said Baxter as Karai swatted the Pudding pop away. 

Leonardo and Raphael helped carry the wounded Donatello, as Mikey guided April and Nick to the new lair while staying alert for any Mousers.

---
Turtle Lair:
The Turtles arrived at the lair and Splinter saw the wounded Donatello. As the wise rat went to get bandages and a first aid kit to tend the wound, Nick used VG Logic "Cure2!" Exclaimed Nick as pixelated magic cured Donatello.

"Dude, did you just use Final Fantasy magic?" Said Michelangelo.

"Once Splinter comes, we'll trade origin stories." Said Nick. After Splinter arrived, he told them the origin of himself and the Turtles, while Nick told a partial tale. (Omitting the whole traveling through parallel universes to make love to as many Aprils as possible part.)

"So, your mutation awakened your demonic ancestry?" Said Splinter. "Since the TGRI Ooze tend to enlarge and improve organisms, it could have trigfered your demon DNA. The hypothesis sounds plausible. Its stunted nature, could be why your powers are limited to videogames."

"Dude, what can you do?" Said Michelangelo.

"If it's in a game, I can do it." Said Nick as he kicked a trash can and money appeared.

"Are we going to gloss over the part that he's a Foot Ninja?" Exclaimed Raphael.

"Rogue Ninja. I've been the other guy who has beaten you to the punch to some Foot weapon caches." Said Nick. "In any case I need to escort April home because I have a curfew and my Old Man is going to kill Me if I'm late."

Nick said goodbye to the Turtles and escorted April to her apartment. April dragged Nick inside. "I have a phone, I can call your dad and explain the situation of the internship program and how you are going to be working late, but first." Said April "We need to call your Uncle. He can vouch for me."

After checking her contacts book, April called Julius.

"Hello, April, in what kind of trouble you're in now. Let me guess, Foot Ninjas." Said Julius. "You didn't drag Nick into this Ninja Business. It was a pain to get him out of the Foot in the first place!"

"Hey Uncle J." Said Nick. "It wasn't April's fault. I wanted to pursue the Foot lead and I got April in trouble. Honor over Power. I have to get her out! Problem is that I cannot do it alone. I am going to spend the night at her apartment for her protection and I need you to vouch for April as a responsible Adult to look after me."

"But she's NOT a responsible Adult!"

"I heard that,  Julius!" April interrupted. "I cannot count on my usual bodyguards as they're actively hunting the Foot. I'm aware Nick was one of them and a superb ninja at that."

"Fine. I'll vouch for you and Tell Nico Sr. That Jr. is going to help you work overnight, as you're teaching him the gruntwork, just as I did to you." Said Julius. "But call him now before he starts watching wrestling." Julius hung up and Nick called his dad.

"You have to speak to him otherwise, he won't believe me." Said Nick.

"Hello." Said Aurora.

"Hi, is this the Cade Residence. I'm April O'Neil and I need to speak with Nicholas Raymond Cade's parents or legal guardians. It's regarding the recent internship he started at Channel 3." Said April.

"What did he do? Got in a fight, pulled an unsavory prank? Harassed a female employee?" Asked Aurora condescendingly. "His middle name should be trouble."

"None of that. In fact he's been well behaved and seems very eager to learn the ropes. Are you his mother?" Asked April as Nick mimed choking and gagging.

"Goodness, no! It's bad enough that I'm his STEPmother, that child is a spawn of Satan." Said Aurora. "One moment please." About half a minute later, April signaled Nick to get closer as she began caressing his torso.

"Hello. This is Mr. Cade Speaking. O'Neil, as in April?" Said Mr. Cade. "What did my son do?"

"Nothing bad, sir. In fact he's been a really good young man. Very eager to learn the ropes. In fact he's wanting to stay overnight and learn the ropes as soon as possible and Today I'm available to teach him all the theorical work so he can get into hands on training ASAP. Sonce the training is a bit long and tedious, it might take some time. He will have a place to sleep and dinner. He will be under my supervision, so you can rest assured that he's in good hands." Said April As she began removing Nick's pants.

"Put him on." Said Mr. Cade. "I know that this isn't a prank with what's her name, as she was here 5 minutes ago working on a project with Alicia. Behave. Bishop gave you an opportunity and if you fuck up, you'd put Julius's job at risk. I'm going to call Julius." Said Mr. Cade as he hung up.

"Strip. I need to wash your clothes. Also, you can't shower wearing anything." Said April as she removed the torn jumpsuit and put it in a plastic bag. Evidence for Monday. But now the girls need to breathe." Said April as she stripped. Nick's dick twitched. "Don't worry Mr. Cock; you will meet Ms. Pussy in a few minutes. Get in tje shower, Nick." Said April as she wrapped Nick's dick with her panties and jerked it a few times. With a gentle squeeze and tug, April brought Nick to the bathroom where she tossed the dirty laundry on the machine next to it.

"No time like the present. Get in the shower." Said April. "Kneel and tilt your head upwards. Are you a naughty boy?" Asked April. "Are you naughty enough to eat my pussy, or naughty enough to drink my pee?" Nick nodded yes, as April positioned herself above Nick's mouth. She descended and Nick got a mouthful of hairy pussy and piss.

Drinking the very clear pee, Nick sighed with relief as April shifted herself to have her clit rub against Nick's nose. Suddenly Nick felt the warm shower trickle down his back as April was riding his face from the front. "Oh my wow!" Said April as her legs trembled. Luckily, Nick caught her.

"How pent up were you?" Asked Nick. 

"Very... like a few centuries and a year. It's been a year since I came from 1603. So 391 years." April Replied 

"Well, your pussy doesn't look or taste one day older than 25!" Nick said. "It could use a trim, though."

"Thanks but I'm 28." Said April as she recovered. "Now can you lather me up and let me feel how hard I make you with my ass!" Said April.

"Or we can shower normally and take the kinky Foreplay to the bedroom and not waste water." Said Nick. "Especially sonce we'll NEED to shower after we make love."

"Whoa Whoa whoa, Nick! This is fun casual sex, don't use deep words that can have serious connotations." Said April.

" I know what I said and I mean it! I don't fuck; I make love." Said Nick. "I need to connect with body, mind, and soul, to make sex meaningful. It makes it human. Primal, animalistic sex with no attachment feeds the demon inside. To keep it in check, only lovemaking works. It gets fed, but I'm in  control."

"You're more responsible than people give you credit for." Said April. "I want to masturbate watching you masturbate for me, Nick!" Said April as she spread herself and began touching herself for Nick. "Mmmmm!" April moaned as she slammed two fingers inside. Nick kept rubbing his cock and aimed it at April's pussy.

"Sonic Boom!" Exclaimed Nick ad he began shooting wads of cum all over her crotch and thighs. April came shortly after she saw her crotch and stomach splattered with cum. Scooping up a bit, April tasted it.

"You're getting plenty of pineapple, aren't you?' She said as Nick approached. Pushing April unto the bed, Nick dove into her breasts and began sucking on one and fondling the other. Once he had his fill, Nick began running his head up April's snatch before slipping in.

"Mmmmmm!"  Both moaned as their bodies melded by their genitals. "It feels amazing! Jinx you owe me a soda! Dammit!" Both reacted with perfect synchronization.

Nick began thrusting to the rhythm of Guile's theme. Which was driving April wild. After reaching her third orgasm and Nick pulling out, April 'glitched out'

"I feel like a whole new woman." Said April as she now resembled the Mom from Halloweentown.

"If you feel that way, we should start all over!" Said Nick as he made out with April. Once again going for her breasts.

"Hey! Save those for cuddling afterwards. Right now, Mommy wants to let the hard one in!" Said April as she tried to pull Nick towards her with her legs. Once April had shared her target, she devoured its head with her hungry snatch. "You feel different than before. More satisfying." April purred as she had Nick inside her. Onceinside, Nick obliged and made love April's brains out!

As she reached another Orgasm, April glitched out and now resembled Sean Young*
*=She was considered at a time a candidate to Play April 

"Gaah!" Exclaimed Nick as he withdrew and ran to the shower. "Finkle is Einhorn, Einhorn is April, April is Ray Finkle..." there he cried for an hour under the coldest shower ever. "She had no horn, but I could feel it's ghost! ¡Maldita dea papá! ¿Por qué me hiciste ver Ace Ventura porque ahora cada vez que veo a sean Young lo únicoque pienso es en Lois Einhorn es Ray Finkle? I'm going to get canceled!" Cried Nick as Renet returned with the time scepter.

"She's back to normal, but explaining your meltdown is a bit harder, so let's leave that to this world's Nick." Said renet as the time Scepter pulled Nick out of Nick's body and tok him and Renet through time and space.



Popular Posts