Rise of the MuTeens 25: GameDude no more...

 MuTeens 25:
GameDude no more:

Abueobed's Basement:
Natsumi and Cherry were working on a new Sneaking Suit for Nick, as he had told them that he needed to retire GameDude out of notoriety.

"Wow, your Grandpa's alien technology is impressive. It can nearly match my tools at the shop." Exclaimed Cherry. "But these xenomaterials, are incredible! A full bodysuit of this would make you thermally invisible. Com ine it with optic camouflage and for all intents and purposes, you'd be invisible!"

"Well, check out this Mask and wig I made out of the same Materials." Said Nick as he pulled a Raiden Mask. "Did you say Nerd?" Asked Nick in an OK-ish Quinton Flynn Impression. "I'm not even trying to talk like Raiden. The Mask has nanomachines that intentionally make a bad Quinton Flynn impression. They also have the same thermal camouflage."

"Retiring GameDude won't help you pass off as an average Joe at CUM." Replied Natsumi. 

"I know, hence why I brought Cherry here to help me make the Jack suit. Raiden is not the only Mask I made. Using Nefty as a reference, I made a chubby Me face." Nick exclaimed as he put on the Nefty Mask. Ta-da! No one would think that Nefty Rodriguez is Nick Cade."

"You know you can study online, right?" Replied Natsumi. From The shadows, Nefty appeared. He looked a bit better but he was still shackled.

"He is well aware of that, but, he still wants some 'normalcy' as the one who got away once said." The flawed clone said. "Besides, all of you will have to do some in-person classes. Also, for security reasons, it's better than all of you have some 'secret identities' as a cover."

"Naruhodo" Replied Natsumi. "By retiring GameDude and using Jack of Trades, Nick can still be a hero and hide his identity." She scratched her chin. "Nick, we'd have to do an interview with you-know who and officially  introduce Kitsune and Nightshade." 

"All done!" Exclaimed Cherry. "Put it on, Nick. Remember that you have to be naked for the outfit to work properly."

"Zelda, you don't need any subterfuge to see the wand of Gamelon." Nick Replied. "I'll let you two play with it later."  Wearing the suit it acted as a second skin. Adding the Raiden Mask allowed Nick to configure the outfit into a Military Commando suit in deep navy blue with a small red J. "This is amazing." Said Nick.

"Of course, I made it!" Exclaimed Cherry.

"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Princess!" Exlcaimed Nick as he swapped masks and he made the suit look chubbier and added interchangeable outfits. "You and Natsumi outdid themselves!" Said 'Nefty' as his pose and mannerisms changed making him seem like a different person, despite standing next to a Nick cumclone.

"You guys look like cousins. Like there's some resemblance, but not like it's Nick in disguise." Said Cherry as she began touching Nick. "It feels so real! Now take this suit off and pay for my services by making me a woman!" Exclaimed Cherry as she began to undress. Nick and Natsumi followed suit. 

Cherry kissed Natsumi's lips before turning around and kissing Nick, who in turn kissed Natsumi after Cherry. After holding Cherry by the waist and a thigh each, Nick and Natsumi lifted Cherry up to set her on the nearby bed that Jenny had set up for this.

"Oh wow!" Exclaimed Cherry as she softly landed on the bed. Taking Cherry's right boob on her mouth, Natsumi began sucking on it while Cherry was playing with the Ninja girl's nipples. Nick claimed Cherry's left boob as his property.

"Mmmm! Oh God!" Moaned Cherry as bothNick and Natsumi attacked her breasts. As the MuTeens released Cherry's boobs, Natsumi drifted south as Nick drifted North. Natsumi began kissing Cherry's legs as she passed by the young seamstress's neatly trimmed bush to attend the other leg. Nick on the other hand was threatening Cherry's face with his Savage phallus. 

Feeling it slap her cheeks made Cherry wet, to which Natsumi responded with kissing her virginal lips. "Mmm!" Moaned Cherry. 

"Natsu, wait... I'm going to play with her mouth. Go easy on Cherry just in case." Said Nick as he was letting Cherry lick the tip.

"I practiced with Ashley's strap-on, I don't bite!" Said Cherry as she began swallowing Nick's shaft. Resuming her ministrations, Natsumi began probing Cherry with her tongue.  Being spitroasted by two MuTeens made Cherry cum hard, but that didn't stop her from sucking on Nick with more intensity.

"Oh Zelda!" Exclaimed Nick as he saw Natsumi accommodating herself in order to scissor the young seamstress.

"Gnnnngh! Ghuk!" Replied Cherry as she kept bobbing her head to please Nick. Both Nick and Natsumi leaned over for a kiss as the three came together. With an audible pop, Nick withdrew himself from Cherry's mouth. "Now I want you in me!" Said Cherry while making a Fran Drescher impression.

"I want to make love to Zelda Taylor, not Fran Drescher!" Replied Nick as he kissed Cherry's forehead. Gently grabbing Nick's dick, Natsumi spreader Cherry open with her spare hand as she guided Nick into Cherry's eager beaver. After a few tries, Nick's dickhead was finally inside Cherry.

"Foreplay is good for three, but deflowerings are a Jon for two." Said Natsumi as she moved out of the way.

"If it hurts, will you stop?" Asked Cherry a bit worried as the reality of having Nick's Dick inside her hit.

"I'll stop whenever you ask me to." Said Nick. "Are you ready?" Cherry nodded and Nick slid in a little bit and pushed through the barrier. Cherry groaned a bit while Nick stayed still.

"Fuck me! That hurts!" Exclaimed Cherry. Natsumi leaned in and kissed Cherry while Nick was using Regen to soothe Cherry's pain.

"Do you want me to stop?" Asked Nick concerned. 

"I will endure. I didn't wait half a year after you made me cum with Barbara to give up now!" Said Cherry determined as she wrapped her legs around Nick's waist. "Now, Link Stick your Master Sword in Mt Lust Woods!" Exclaimed Cherry as Nick began thrusting.

Natsumi watched intensely as Nick ravaged Cherry's body and she was fingering herself mimicking his thrust rhythm. With both girls moaning in pleasure, Nick began twitching.
"Hey! Watch out!" He Exclaimed as he pumped Cherry with his delicious creme filling. With an audible pop, Nick pulled out and Natsumi came to the rescue as she began sucking Nick off In Order to get him hard again.

"Dai 2-raundo ni sonaeyou." Said Natsumi as she spread herself for Nick, who obliged by sliding his rising dragon into the Ninja's lewd cavity.

"Tadaima, Natsu-chan no manko" Said Nick.

"Nikku-kun no chin chin, yokoso!"  Replied Natsumi as she was impaled by Nick's Devil dick. Leaning towards Natsumi, Nick let her wrap her arms around his Neck and her legs around his waist, which allowed Nick to make love while standing. "Fill me up, Nick!" Said Natsumi as she began kissing Nick. Sensing a rush of energy, Nick began pumping faster and harder into Natsumi as her boobs bounced around with each thrust.

"This is so fucking hot, but I'm  spent!"  Said Cherry as she lazily rubbed a boob and her pussy.

"Nick today is not safe!"  Exclaimed Natsumi as she reached her orgasm, which gave Nick very little time to pull out and cum all over Cherry. 

"Holy crap!" Said Nick. Natsumi untangled herself from Nick.

"Madada, sunēku! Mada owattenai zo!" Natsumi Exclaimed as she pointed towards Nick's dick. "My butthole needs dick, Nick!" Said Natsumi as she laid in all fours. Nick happily obliged. 

"Oh God, that's hot!" Said Cherry as she watched Nick pack Natsumi's fudge. Chloe came by looking for her phone charger and saw Nick taking Natsumi to pound town. She grabbed the charger and stayed by the door when she noticed Grace was about to enter.

"Not so fast, young lady" Said Chloe as she doubled in size and blocked Grace from watching Nick and Natsumi having Secret Butt fun!

"Cum in my ass!" Yelled Natsumi as she collapsed from another orgasm, which led Nick pumping her unconscious ragdoll physics body.

"KOS-MOS! Activate Hilbert Effect!" Said Nick as he filled Natsumi's Ninja ass with his demon seed. "I love you Natsu. Zelda, it's cuddling time... right after we take a shower and we can cuddle on another bed."  Nick said as he carried both girls to the bathroom.

Syrus entered the basement and saw Chloe holding Grace. He took a deep breath and was annoyed. "I know it's your house, Cade, but you promised no coitus in common areas!" Exclaimed Syrus before going back up.

Nick came out of the shower while carrying Natsumi and Cherry. Chloe kept Grace's face covered.

"Nick, Yoga teleport to the bedroom! Now!" Exclaimed Chloe.

"I wanna see Nick's Dong!" Exclaimed Grace. "It's not fair that everyone except me has seen it."

***
The Tailor's shop:
Nick helped Cherry inside the shop where Zeke was waiting. 

"May I see it?" Said Zeke. "The outfit that my daughter had to make outside my shop that required utmost secrecy." He looked at Cherry and Nick. "I know what you did. She's an adult, you're an adult, but let me see your suit." Said Zeke. 

"Wait, you're not mad that I had sex with Nick?" Said Cherry. "Nick show him our Magnum Opus! The Taylor-Hibiki-Cade combat suit!"

"Henkei!" Yelled Nick as his clothes transformed with a helmet covering his face and his normal clothes turning into the Jack Suit.

"Can we go to The Shop? I want to see it in action!" Said Zeke. As he opened the secret passage.

Standing in front of the analyzer, Nick had his costume scanned. "These materials are not from Earth! This is Alien technology!" Zeke was excited and shot Nick at point blank with a Desert Eagle. Nothing. 

"You could've just asked!" Said Nick. "Put on thermal goggles, Zeke." Commanded Nick as Zeke went to look for a pair. Nick took the chance to rub Cherry's clit a little bit as the young seamstress clung to his arm.

"Not here,, Nick!" She whispered before Nick gave her a kiss.

"Ah, to have superhuman stamina." Said Zeke
 "You can have fun with my daughter later. I want to see what this suit can do." Zeke put on the goggles. "OK, I see you and My daughter is aroused. Didn't need to know th- Where did you go!?" Exclaimed Zeke as Nick was gone. Removing the glasses, he saw Cherry squirming. Nick had ducked and was rubbing Cherry's netherregion without disturbing her skirt.

"He's right h-here, Daaaaaaad!" Exclaimed Cherry as she reached an orgasm.

"OK thermal cancelation and invisibility, but there's no need to molest my daughter in front of me!" Said Zeke mildly annoyed. 

"You SHOT ME!" Said Nick "at least with MY test No one gets hurt. Are you hurt, Cherry?" Asked Nick.

"No, just horny." Replied Cherry. "It can also change its appearance, but you already saw that. Dad, I'm taking Nick upstairs to my room... take an hour or two." Said Cherry as she began dragging Nock upstairs.

---
Cherry's room: 2 Hours later:
Cherry and Nick were laying down on her bed. Looking around her insanely pink room, Nick felt somewhat calm. Most likely it was due to Cherry lazily jerking him off.

"I love you Nick's dick... almost as much as the Nick attached to you. I think you're the only guy for me... I'm sticking to girls and You have plenty of those. I think I'm in love with you and Natsumi." Cherry confessed to Nick's dick as he ejacilated once again.

"Zelda. I need to go. Or just let me sleep without you playing with my cock." Said Nick whole yawning as Zelda kept stroking him without a purpose.

"Aww, I just love how your cum flows." Cherry remarked. "Speaking of which, it looks like I'm going to get my protein shake soon!" Cherry Exclaimed as she approached Nick's dick when Zeke entered her room as Nick covered Cherry's face with cum.

"Cherry! You should lock the door when you're doing it! I didn't NEED to see that!" Exclaimed Zeke. "I didn't know you were still here, Nicholas. I'll let myself out." 

"Looks like your dad not so subtly kicked me out." Said Nick as he jumped out the window.

***
Channel 6: Green Room
Grace and Maliris were wearing their new Uniforms as they waited along a guy wearing a biker outfit with helmet. Nick was napping on a chair while Barbara and the others were waiting. 

"I'm a bit nervous" Said Grace. "It's the whole meeting the public that scares me."

"I understand." Said Maliris."This is new to me. 18 years living a sheltered life and in less than a year, I'm going to be on TV. What about you, new guy? Are you nervous?"

"Not at all." Said the new guy. "Mr. Cade has put his trust in me and I won't fail him!"

"Mr. Cade is my Dad! I'm Nick." Said Nick as he woke up. Irma came to usher the MuTeens to the studio. 

"Hello, and welcome to Vernon! with me, your host, Vernon Fenwick. Today's guests are the infamous MuTeens who'd like to share a few announcements." Said Vernon. "So, MuTeens, what is up with you?" 

"We had a few tryouts and we have found three new recruits." Said Barbara. 

"I guess they would be Biker, Furry, and Hot Topic over there." Said Vernon derisively. 

"Vernon, leave them alone. Your beef is with me." Said Nick. "Besides, you're going to enjoy the next bit of news. Due to life circumstances and my desire to go to college, I will be hanging up the cape for a while. Effective now, The GameDude is logging off for a bit. Gotta get that college degree. That was the reason for the tryouts." 

"Jist like that, you're abandoning the people of New York?" Asked Vernon incredulously. "What about your talk about Honor and Power?"

"Ooh! That's a good one, Vernon. But truth be told, my desire to pursue a degree is to help the MuTeens, since I'm the PR guy, I need a degree in Marketing and one in Business Administration. I missed out on two years already and I have to do this to keep the MuTeens afloat. I will still eb doing hero stuff, but won't be on the Active roster." Said Nick. "While some of My Teammates are taking Online courses first, I'm going in the opposite direction. I'm taking most of my in-person courses now, so I can do online courses later." 

"That us actually a mature and sound plan." Said Vernon. "While we may not get along, I actually support this plan of yours." Said Vernon. "Now let's hear a word from our sponsors."

With the commercial break, Everyone relaxed a bit and April stormed towards Nick. "Really? Dropping an exclusive like that on Vernon? Are you really that petty, Nick?" Said April.

"You wanted me to keep away. This is me keeping away, Ms. O'Neil." Said Nick. "Actions, meet consequences. Besides, I needed to make it up to. Vernon after multiple humiliations."

April growled and left. Nick returned to his seat as the show was about to restart.

The interview went without a hitch as the MuTeens updated New York with tidbits about their lives, plans, and other banal topics.

Then the focus came on the new guys. "What can you tell us about yourselves?" Vernon asked.

"Well, I am Nightshade, my abilities are nocturnal, so seeing me during the day is a rarity. Flight, strength, speed, energy projection. Before anyone asks, I have a Boyfriend." Said Maliris.

"Yo! I'm Kitsune! As you can see I'm a Nine Tailed Fox! Now for all the weebs out there, Believe it! Sasuke!! Dattebayo! I hope y'all recorded that because it's the last Naruto reference you'll get from me." Said Grace as she posed like an anime girl.

"They call me Jack of Trades." Said Jack as he removed his helmet and revealed his platinum blond hair tied to a ponytail and sporting a Domino mask. "My duty is to ensure Justice is served. While my abilities may not be as flashy as GameDude's I intend to work for NewYork to the best of my abilities."

Barbara sighed when she realized the entire charade. Ashley was trying to not laugh. Natsumi was thankful for her facemask. 

"Well, there you have it. Mid season changes to the MuTeens Roster. In any case, Stay true, be great and maybe one day you can be like Vernon. Have a wonderful day!" Said Vernon.

Once off the air, Vernon walked towards Nick.

"It's weird to make one show with you without you pranking me. What gives?" Asked Vernon. "Are you no longer friends with O'Neil and you're using me to spire her? I don't mind if you are." 

"In any case, I got to do like titties and bounce." Said Nick before leaving. The rest of the MuTeens were leaving when April returned.

"Where is he?" Asked April. "I Need to talk to Cade." 

"Ma'am, Mr. Cade is no longer part of the MuTeens Active Roster. If we can assist you in any way, we will. Maybe you need a Jack of Trades." Said Jack before putting on his helmet.
"If it's a personal matter with Mr. Cade, you know where he lives." Jack said coldly before leaving. 

"Prick!" April Muttered. "I'm going to talk to Cade. Irma, you're coming with!" Said April. 

"Why me?" Asked Irma. 

"Because he's angry at me and a nut offering usually makes him more malleable. Besides, as if you needed an excuse to jump on his pole." April Replied. Irma grabbed her stuff.

***
Nick's bedroom:
Laying on the gestalt bed, Chloe was resting on Nick's left side, while Maliris was at his right. Both girls were jerking him off under the bedsheets when April and Irma barge into the room.

"I've brought you Irma as a present." Said April feigning sweetness.

"Mal, Chloe, prep Irma for me while I have a chat with Ms. O'Neil." Said Nick as he put on some clothes. "Rooftop. Hang on!" Said Nick as he teleported to the Rooftop.

"Giving Vernon that exclusive was low, even for you." Said April angrily.

"This again?" Said Nick. "You chose Jones over me. You asked me to stay away, so I stayed away, while fulfilling my part of using Channel 6 for exclusive MuTeens interviews. You THINK I wanted to give Vernon the interview!?" 

"To screw me over, yeah!" Replied April. "I know of your pettiness, Nick! And I want, no I NEED you to stop being petty and let me have the MuTeens interviews!" 

"Didn't you hear? I'm not the GameDude anymore. I'm Nick Cade, college student. Now, make like the WWE and Get the F out. I have an Irma to make love to." Said Nick as he turned his back to April. "Ashley, escort Ms. O'Neil outside." Nick said as he knelt before Irma. "Hello there, Ms. Laginstein." Said Nick before French kissing Irma's netherlips.


***
Jones Farm, Northampton: 4th of July evening:
With the sun setting it was Fireworks time. The Turtles had set up some fireworks with Casey as Mr. Cade and Ma Jones manned the Grills. Bertram and Syrus were helping April and Aurora with the produce based items as the rest of the girls mingled. Nick was in a conversation with Alphonse and Gwen. 

"I would like to apologize, for my past behavior." Said Alphonse. "Your reputation is quite different from reality. I misjudged you."

"Eh, it happens. I was a bit pissed off, especially after coming out of retirement." Replied Nick. "In a few weeks, I'll be moving to Puerto Rico to get my in-person classes done. Easier to hide as a 'normal student'." 

"Dinner's ready!" Said Ma Jones as she began pulling out steaks from the Grill. Mr. Cade pull some pork butt, while Aurora and the Stockbros brought different kinds of salads and slaws. 

Celeste and the Maraviglia twins came out with Apple pies made with apples from the Jones Orchard.

"Family, Friends, thanks for coming." Said Ma Jones. Today is a day where we celebrate the Birth of this country, who fought for its freedom. But some of you, our friends, saved the world and this year is our first Independence day after the fall of that Alien roach, Dregg."said Ma Jones. "Thanks!" 

Everyone cheered and Casey lit the fireworks. After eating Nick pulled out a couch from his inventory to pass his food coma when Shadow and Grace held on to Nick's arms, while Jane sat on his lap. The deer girl felt a turgid totem rise.
"Oh when can I have my turn riding this?" Said Jane as she wiggled her butt.

"No fair!" Exclaimed Shadow and Grace. "We wanna ride too!"

"Girls, you know the ride is 18+, so ask me again when you can vote. Now let me take a nap under the fireworks." Said Nick. "What do you want, O'Neil? I'm not going to get my nap. Aren't I?"

April looked flustered. "Well, you know Casey and I are getting married.  I was wondering if."

"No. I will not be part of that wedding. In fact, you'd have to be a fucking psycho to invite the poor soul who is crazily in love with the bride just to rub it on his face? Damn!" Nick said dumbfounded.

"Well then, guess I'll ask Ma Jones if we can have it here.' Replied April. "I knew I should've asked Ashley." 

"I'm not gonna stop the others from going, but I'd rather rub my dick on a cheese grater than see you get married to Jones or any other guy. I am a Jealous demon." Said Nick as he laid down on the couch and Jane laid down next to him. "As you cam see, it's my Deer Friend's time, so go back to your Fiancé. But before you do,know this. The reason why I'm leaving is to put distance between us,  so I can heal and you can marry numbnuts. By the way, this isn'ti ncubus magic or anything like that, but you will NEVER have an orgasm with Jones. You'll see." Said Nick as he hugged Jane and kissed her forehead. 

"Rest, Nick..." said Jane before falling asleep as well.

Abueobed's Basement:
As Jenny was running some diagnostics, she detected a temporal anomaly. Elodeon's time machine was standing in the middle of the basement. Two African American twentysomethings exited the time machine.

"Jenny, where is Unc...ool Nick Cade?" Asked the young woman with an afro. 

"She's Kashonda, and I am her cousin, B'yaka Stockman." Said the young woman with cornrows. 

"Stockman cousins? That means Syrus reproduced with a woman? Was it willingly?" Said Nick.

"Ah, the 20 year old version of Uncool Cade. Nicole is the Cool Cade. Then there's Conchita, My'lee, and other cooler Cades than you." Said Kashonda. "But you're the only Cade with a penis and 2047 you will not touch us unless we 'make love to a Nick Cade without an unbalanced power dynamic' he said."

"I must assume that Bellaca is Syrus's kid and Cachonda is Bertram's. Who named you? ME!?" Asked Nick. 
(Note: Cachonda is Spanish Slang for Horny. Bellaca is Puerto Rican slang for Horny as well)

"Actually, it was me." Said a woman with a chain smoker voice. She resembled Carlotta, but had the Zorg hairdo and a bigger rack than Carlotta.

"No... this can't be real. Licia?" Said Nick as he began Stripping. "I don't care if 2044 me has given you plenty of loving. I NEED to make love to you, Licia!" Said Nick as he began removing Alicia's clothes and kissing her.

"2044? Try 2047!" Exclaimed Kashonda. 

Nick was focusing on kissing Alicia and caressing her body until he found the way to slide a finger into her wet pussy. It squelched as Nick moved the probing digit around.

"Now I'm sure you're my Licia" Said Nick as he pulled his finger and tasted her juices. Alicia knelt before Nick and began sucking his cock.

"I missed this intoxicating flavor. Alicia Exclaimed. "You'll have your own turn, girls, but now, this dick is mine and its only purpose is to fill my holes with cum." The Stockgirls watched in awe how Alicia deepthroated Nick without choking. "Years of experience, girls. Also, be lucky it wasn't your fathers. They have scary monster dicks." The girls shuddered at the thought. After swallowing Nick's cum, Alicia kept playing with Nick's dick and keeping it hard for impaling herself on it. "Those gymnastics classes really paid off, eh?" Said Alicia. 

"The only negative about all this, My Licia, is the stupid Zorg hairdo." Said Nick. "Please regrow your hair normally. I'M pretty sure 2047 me would love to make love to a King Sized Wonder Alice as much as I enjoy the Fun-sized."

"I volunteered to bring the Stockgirls here I'm order to hide them from the Stockbros or else they'll stop them from earning their wingflaps."
Said Alicia. "Harder, my body can take it."

"Licia... I love you past, present, future... My first kiss, my first wife... even before Trib... LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!"Exclaimed Nick as he pumped full the 44 year old Alicia from the Future. Her legs became like jelly as here eyes went white and her tongue spilled out her mouth. "Wow." Said Nick.

"Wow." Replied Alicia. "I'd forgotten how passionate you were in your youth. I need a breather." Nick grabbed Alicia and set her on the bed that Jenny forgot to put away.  

"Girls, are you waiting for a written invitation? You came all the way to 2024 to have a taste of this dick. Down we have a three way or I know! I want to see you two make each other cum before I jump in." Said Nick.

"I am not going to fulfill your Sapphic fantasies!" Said B'yaka. "Instead, I'll copulate with you." 

"You pussy!" Replied Kashonda as she removed her clothes. "You weren't afraid of scissors yesterday! Or is it because you're afraid.Mr. Cade will prefer my body over yours?"

"I shall be sufficient to satiate Mr. Cade's libido, Shonda!" Exclaimed B'yaka as she stripped. Both Stockgirls stared down at each other. "Whover climaxes first has to forsake coitus with Mr. Cade!" Said B'yaka as she forcefully kissed Kashonda.

"I hate to be a clam jammer, but like Nick I need a favor!" Said Renet as she popped in. "I kinda messed up..."

"It wasn't Vienna in 1908,right?" Asked Nick.

"No! Hitler is a fixed point in time!" Said Renet. "I need you to go Back to the Future!" 

Nick laughed at the reference. This is heavy!" He said mockingly. "So, where to?" 

"The year before 2070" Said Renet. "Stockgirls, Midlife Crisis Alicia, you're coming with. Get in the BBC parody vehicle and Allons-y!"

***
MuTaSquad NYC HQ: April 30th, 2069 
The former Trump Tower looked Less Trump Tower and more TCRI-like. Nick went towards the CEO office when a young secretary stopped him.

"You can't pass without an appointment, young man!" Said the Secretary.

Nick looked at the young lady, she had a nice figure, her Neon orange hair complemented her pale green skin. She looked about 22 years old.

"Are you Verdosian?" Asked Nick. The young Verdosian was surprised that this stranger knew about her. "Pardon my possible rudeness, but are you pure-blooded Verdosian, or not?"

"I am a pure-blooded Verdosian. After the destruction of our homeworld and the near decimation of our people, The Exiled Queen's daughter, Bar'Bran and her consort, Niklas, the Demon King and Neutrino Consort Welcomed us to Earth. How do you know about Verdosians?"

"Well, My girlfriend is half-Verdosian..." said Nick. "Three things. What's your name?"

"My name is M'la'nah" the young Secretary said. "What are the other two things?"

"Wait, you can't read my mind? I thought Verdosians were telepaths." Said Nick.

"Only the ones with Royal Blood." M'la'nah Replied.

"So, what do you think of Demon King Niklas?"
Asked Nick  as M'la'nah chuckled.

"Women say he's scary, but he's more like a perverted grandpa. He often drops things so I bend over to pick them up in order to try and see my panties. Joke's on him though. I don't wear panties." M'la'nah said proudly.

"So, has he done anything with you, beyond failing to watch your panties?" Nick asked excitedly. 

"The boss says that today I will have to copulate with him and I'm a bit afraid because he looks like a grandpa." Said M'la'nah. 

"So, if he looked more like, say, me, would you be afraid?" Nick said as he subtly used his Incubus nature to influence M'la'nah.

"M'la'nah stop chatting with my Old Man and escort him in!" Yelled Nicole via intercom. 

"Right, Succubus Princess Nicole!" Said M'la'nah as she escorted Nick inside the office. "Wait. You're Mr. Cade? How do you look so young?" M'la'nah said confused.

"M'la'nah! What did I tell you about being Green?" Asked Nicole.

"Do it when no one's around." She said dejectedly.

"Whoa, Nic, just wait a minute." Said Nick. "Don't go fully blaming M'la'nah here. As head honcho, my DNA bypasses all locks. She didn't realize anyone got in, because the system accepted me no questions asked. Besides, why would I punish the Verdosian girl who will be glazed by me?"

"No, not you, but 2069 you!" Said Nicole before standing up and hugging Nick. "You've gotten a but more handsome Old Man..." said Nicole.

"You've grown even more beautiful." Said Nick while trying to cover his erection. Nicole blushed. "So, what's the situation requiring me in the Future." Said Nick as he swiftly unzipped his pants and sat down. "M'la'nah, be a dear and sit on my lap." M'la'nah did as she was told and had changed her skin color to pale Caucasian tone. As she shifted on Nick's lap, her skirt rode up a bit and Nick's dick spring free rubbing it's glans against her entrance. M'la'nah squirmed for a second when Nick began twitching and rubbing himself on her.

"I know what you're doing Old Man... but since 2069 you is in Dimension X helping Queen My'lee and her consort Elodeon to have a child, I'm stuck here trying to appease the Verdosian people who worship you as their new god of war. Before you ask, yes. You go around calling me Girl and now sport a Beard and carry Nefty's head as your Mimir. Before you try a time paradox, you allowed Elodeon because of his Neutrino blood and dickless status." 

"So, I'm here to deflower M'la'nah and she becomes my personal assistant or something? I mean future me's assistant." Said Nick while gently rubbing his dick against M'la'nah's pussy, which made her moan. "M'la'nah, do you understand what is required of you today?" Asked Nick.

"Yes. I am supposed to please Master Cade, the Demon King and my People's new God of War and let him use my body as he sees fit." Said M'la'nah. 

"Nikki, am I still a big softie?" Asked Nick. 

"Yup... you make love to all your assistants and make them feel like they're special. Verdosians in particular ascend to Succubi rather swiftly, but you've taken a fondness for M'la'nah, hence having young you deflower her. Future you sees a lot of Mom in her... after spoilers!" 

"Babs is dead? Please tell me she's not dead." Said Nick.

"She's not. She just shattered her soul in 128 pieces and they reside within Verdosian women.
We've recovered 127 pieces. Guess who's 128?"
Replied Nicole.

"So I'm supposed to make love to M'la'nah, recover the last piece of Barbara's soul, wake up Babs the GILF using young me to remind her WHY we fell in love with each other, then Old Fart me swoops in and makes love to Babs and restore faith in the universe?" Said Nick. "Talk about Performance Anxiety. Anyway, what'swith the dildo you stuck on the wall? Are you gonna watch?" 

"I've no life and no longer an active member of MuTaSquad or MuTeens. My sex life is non-existent. Let me have this and get off while you get off and save Mom! I've been dying to see M'la'nah glazed and half conscious while begging for your cock!"

"M'la'nah, listen to me." Said Nick. "All this stuff, I don't care about. Right now my question is. Do you want to do this. Forget about everything else they want you to do. All I'm asking if you M'la'nah wants to have sex with me?"

M'la'nah sat pondering for about a minute. "Prove to me that you're Nicholas Raymond Cade." Said M'la'nah.

Nick turned his hair gold and did a yoga teleport then made the Buster Sword appear.

"Eh close, but not good enough." Said M'la'nah. "Say his catchphrase."

"My catchphrase? Wait, do I even have? Nic? Is M'la'nah talking about THAT?" Asked Nick while Nicole nodded as she was sucking on the dildo.

Nick stood in a heroic pose with Vampire Killer in hand as he pointed towards an imaginary villain. "DIE MONSTER, YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!"

M'la'nah fainted. Nick sighed. "Really?  That's my catchphrase?" Nicole nodded. "A 72 year old game!? I feel decrepit! Um, M'la'nah are you OK?"

The young Verdosian stood up. "Make love to me, my God." Said M'la'nah as she removed her clothes.

"M'la'nah, can you be in your true form? I want to see the real you." Said Nick as M'la'nah returned to her pale green self and her eyes turned into a creepy red. "While your Earth disguise is beautiful, I've wanted to be with a Verdosian that wasn't Neronica." Said Nick as he kissed M'la'nah.

***
Time Deck:
The Stockgirls, Renet and Alicia were stuck within the Time Deck as a security measure. This was dull and boring for them. Especially since their keepers were 2069 Alicia, and the Stockgirls.

"Ugh! I can't believe I used to look like a 2010s Gender Studies Major." Said 2069 Alicia who looked  like a full version of her teenage self down to the Alice in Wonderland cosplay. 

"So, this is what Nick likes?" Said 2047 Alicia. "Bit does he like me for me, or is it like Todd's fetish?"

"Kiddo. He likes you for you... but he's also 65 years old. Way deep into Midlife Crisis. The plain humans can no longer keep up with him. Even some of the Mutants are getting caught up by natural age. Verdosians can have long lifespans by regenerative soul splits. Demons can live millennia. Add the Photonixian DNA Regeneration, which slows the aging and you have MuTaSquad  members who look young, and those who look old." Said Alicia 2069. "Start donating some of your blood to Lotta once you return home."

"Is it right to tell them this much about the future, Mistress Alicia? Said 2069 Kashonda. Who looked exactly the same as her 2047 self, but without the afro. Instead she had curly hair with relaxed curls. So was B'yaka. The only difference was the hair color. B'yaka wore pink while Kashonda wore blue black. 

"Quick question, if we were to say have a sapphic orgy with our future selves would we be able to do it or would it be like Timecop? Both Alicia's pondered. "Oh Stockgirls?" 

"Aw hell naw!" Exclaimed the four Stockgirls.

"Come on! Masturbate for science! Aren't you the granddaughters of Baxter Stockman!? He pursued science all tje way to the destruction of his own body. It's on your GENES!!" Exclaimed both Alicia's.

***
Nicole's Ruiz-Reid-Cade's office:
"I am the red cyclone!" Yelled Nicole as she reached her climax whole watching Nick plow M'la'nah, who at the moment were both cuddling. Nicole walked up to them and laid down behind Nick.  "10/10 would do again..."

"Nikki, thanks. M'la'nah, it was an honor being with you." Said Nick as his erection slipped between M'la'nah's thighs.

"I'm spent, Super Kami Guru!" Said M'la'nah as she guided Nick's dick inside her. "But, your dick completes me. Let me give the Demon King Niklas another heiress. Cream Pie me, Fei." Said Barbara as her soul fragment left M'la'nah. "Her feelings for you are true, Nick. Now that my last Fragment has been awoken, I shall return to you once more." 

"The Queen is gone? Please Super Kami Guru, Fill me up!" Said M'la'nah as Nicole watched from Nick's shoulder.

*Bzzzzt!* "Yo! Nikki, it's me, Michelangelo. I came to see past Nick! Renet told us he was here and I need to talk with him!" Said Michelangelo as Nicole re-equipped her outfit.

" Don't you dare stop, until you creampie her!" Said Nicole as she Yoga Teleported outside.

---
Outside Nicole's office:
Nicole appeared outside and startled Michelangelo.

"Goddammit, Nikki! You scared the shell out of me!" Exclaimed Michelangelo. "If you're here instead of your time traveling Landlord, you got him banging am intern? Is it what's her name. The chicken that looked a lot like Babs in her teens but with bigger tatas?" Asked the Geriatric Ninja Turtle. 

"Uncle Mike, I have to ask, why wait for an instance where a Past version of the Old Man instead of doing it with Present Old Man?" 

"Because I want to speak to GameDude, not Professor Game. I need the perspective of the younger Nick and not the older Nick." Said the Geriatric Ninja Turtle. 

"But revealing too much about the future is a dangerous thing." Said Nicole. "Run it through me?" 

"Hookay..." said Michelangelo. "I found a Crystal and attached it to a pen and I drew a girl. She came to life and now I'm not sure if it's ethical for me to have an intumate relationship with her?" 

"Hmmm..." Nicole nodded. "This question isn't Past Nick worthy. Unless you want him to cuck you."  Nicole sighed before slamming her hand on the table. "Wait. Hol up! Did you say that you Drew yourself a girlfriend? By any chance you used Ol' Kirby's Crystal? If so, then current year Old Man is your best bet."

"The issue is this." Said Michelangelo as he showed Nicole the sketch. 

"Wait she kinda resembles Mom and Aunt Ashley?" Said Nicole.

"And there's some Chloe and Natsumi as well... and she also has the Maraviglia ass." Replied Michelangelo. "Yeah, I made an OG MuTeen Gestalt. Human looking but capable of taking a Turtle's dick." 

"Old Nick might understand the logic,  but I still feel like I betrayed my bro, by listing after his girls and using them as templates to create my own." Said Mikey.

"That's it?" Asked Nick. "You Weird Scienced a girl based on the OG MuTeen girls. It's not me you should be asking for forgiveness. It's the girls you objectified to make your girlfriend. Please tell me you called her 'Drew' as in you 'Drew' her to life."

"Duh! Of course I told her I named her after Drew Barrymore." Replied Michelangelo. "So, I guess I'll talk to the other girls then. I already talked to Ashley. She said 'talk to 2020s Dingus.' Which I'm doing now."

*WiiU WiiU* "Intruder Alert!"

"Crapbaskets!" Exclaimed Nicole. "Status report!"

"Intruder attempting Rooftop infiltration!" Said the Security AI that conveniently had Miley Cyrus's voice. "It appears to be a Foot Kunoichi."

"Sweet Nibblets! My security AI is Hannah Montana!" Exclaimed Nick.

"A foot Kunoichi? Why? I thought the Foot turned around with the death of Shredder." Said Michelangelo.

"Wait, Shredder gets killed?" Asked Nick. "I know future spoilers bad, but why would a Foot Kunoichi attack the MuTaSquad HQ and not Clan Hamato."

"Because you killed my great grandfather, Nicholas Cade!" Said the Kunoichi as she materialized.

"I am Oroku Yuugi" Said the Kunoichi. "I challenge you to a duel!"

"Kawaita sakebira todoke fly at higher game!" Exclaimed Ashley as she showed up. "Mmm! I forgot how tasty Dingus looked back then..."

"Do not interfere old hag! It's against the rules!" Exclaimed Yuugi.

"Screw the rules I have money/green hair" Exclaimed both Nick and Ashley.
"I guess we do have bonds beyond time. But we're here to chew bubblegum and play children's card games and I'm all out of bubblegum!" Said Ashley and Nick.

"Omae wa mou shinda iru" Exclaimed Yuugi before vanishing. "Your detective mode is useless! I can hide from it." 

"Lelele or 🍌🐅 for this fight?" Asked Ashley

"Banana Tiger, because that kitty needs a banana." Replied Nick

"What the hell are you talking about? OK Gen Z" Yuugi Exclaimed before Nick carried her attack.

"Did she just OK Boomer us?  My first encounter with Generation Gamma and I hate them." Said Nick. "I don't know what crawled up your ass and died in there, but Oroku Saki was Human garbage and deserved to be killed. Oroku Karai was a million times a better leader than Saki would ever be!" Said Nick.

"Karai was a whore who slept around and had a few subhuman bastards like my whore mother. Uncle Hiroto was right." Exclaimed Yuugi.

"Oroku Hiroto was a bastard Karai raised until he tried to kill her." Said Michelangelo. "Your mother was a good woman killed by Hiroto shortly after you were born. I killed Hiroto and have no regrets. He HAD TO BE PUT DOWN!" 

"That's why Mutants must be destroyed! And the only way I can atone for my whore mother's sins." Said Yuugi while attacking Michelangelo.

"Ashley, we're to subdue, not kill." Said Nick.

"You shouldn't be here young Dingus. This fight is spoilery!"  Exclaimed Ashley as she removed Nick from the room. Michelangelo went toe to toe against Yuugi, but her youth was giving her a speed advantage over the older more experienced Turtle. But she didn't expect a double palm strike to her solar plexus.

"Next time you want to go Chang Moo on a bitch, at least warn a girl!" Said Ashley...

"The only Girl you qualify for is Golden, Dudette!" Replied Michelangelo. "God, I missed teaming up with you, Ashley!" 

"I missed teaming up with you too, Little Green!"
Replied Ashley. "Young Dingus really brings the Nostalgia, doesn't he?" Said Ashley as she locked Yuugi and put her a neutralizer collar. "Shame that you joined the Shredder cult." Said Ashley.

"And the TURDIS is gone."  Guess it's for the best. "Nikki, you can go Shalashaska on little Miss Millennium Puzzle here."

***
Abueobed's Basement:
The TURDIS landed at the Basement and Nick got off. "Was the experience as you imagined?" Asked Nick "Cachonda, Bellaca, are you OK?"

"Seriously? You fucked their brains out and took all of their virginities and left them in a Nick Coma. Of course they're NOT OK! It's to this day and I fall in small Nick Comas despite of 40 years of experience handling your demonic meat!" Said Alicia. "And I know you can be a bit extra when you have jungle fever. Then again, you can go way extra when you get Kirk Fever, especially with Neutrinos. That's why old you is on Dimension X. Celebrating St. Niklas day, where Ten Just became legal Neutrtino girls allow the Savior Niklas to have Prima Nocta with them."

"Well, I hope now Old me can enjoy the Stockgirls." Said Nick.

"Yo, Cade, what is this I heard about you having sex with my daughter?" Said Bertram as he and Bianca were standing behind him.

"They came from the Future looking for my penis. Besides, look at it this way, they came through time looking for a safe person to lose their virginity. Now, I ask you where have I scewed a girl up? I take this responsibility seriously." Said Nick. "You know I don't simply fuck."

Bianca looked at Nick with disappointment. "I've seen the knight in shining armor, but I've seen the devil in you. So excuse me for not fully trusting you, Cade." Said Bianca with disdain. "But if my daughter chose you, despite my disapproval, I'll have to accept. Just know that I'll make it hard for my daughter to fall for you."

***
2047 MuTaSquad NYC HQ:

Kashonda entered her room feeling giddy that she was finally able to sleep with Professor Game, but the moment she laid down on the bed She began to fade away and replaced by a girl with similar build with shoulder length curly hair. "I can't believe Mom stopped me from going to the past for my initiation! Just because she has a beef with Mr. Nick doesn't mean she can stop me from making love to him!" Said Beatrice Stockman as she stood up and went next door to her cousin's room.

Knocking on the door, Betty waited for a response. A young African American girl, with a pink curly bob. "You too were stopped from going back by Auntie Bianca?" Asked Maxine Stockman. "Oh hey, Auntie Renet?" 

Renet hugged the Stockgirls. "The best part of your auntie being a Timestress is that I can do wibbly wonbly times wimey stuff. Wanna get your Cherries popped by Nick, hold on to my boobs and let's go!" Said Renet. 

***
July 10, 2024 Spanish Harlem rooftops:
Jack was running across rooftops when he saw a local gang battling the Romanians.

Pulling out a PSG-1 with Tranq rounds, Jack began taking out the snipers before tossing a few stun and smoke grenades to the fray. The few stragglers, he hit with stun batons. Once they were all down, Jack tied them up for the cops, including the snipers on nearby rooftops.

Once out if sight, Jack became Nick as he stumbled down a fire escape. He crashed next to a window, when a girl saw him. "Oh my God, Nick! Get inside!" Said Pepa. Somehow, Nick had made it to Don Luis's bodega. 
Laying down on Pepa's bed, Nick groaned in pain.

"¡Abuelo! ¡Abuelo ven acá!" Exclaimed Pepa as Don Luis barged into her room.

"¡Pepita! ¿Qué pasó?" Exclaimed Don Luis before noticing Nick. "Nicolás what's wrong?"

Nick groaned in Pain. "No ambulance. Bring me a bowl with warm water, some clean gauze, alcohol for wounds and some for me. And an empty can." Said Nick. "Hurry!" Once Pepa and Don Luis brought the stuff, Nick drank a swig of Ron Caña that Don Luis was saving for a special occasion. Disinfecting a piece of his abdomen, Nick made a small incision with a scalpel and using Detective mode, he was able to pull out the foreign creature that was sapping his strength. Using controlled hellfire, Nick destroyed the mystic Leech that Yuugi had planted on him. After a Regen and Curaga Spells, Nick was nearly back to normal. 

Pepa cleaned the wound. It had healed and no scar was visible, but Nick still looked weak. 
"I'm so sorry for the inconvenience." Said Nick.

"Sorry for what? You saved the world from an intergalactic dictator. You get me freshest produce from Puerto Rico and one of my best customers. Not to mention, you saved my Granddaughter from that Crazed woman who was going to get her gangraped." Said Don Luis.
"Pepa, take care of Nick. I'm sorry. I have to leave for a few days. Family business in Montana. I'm leaving you with Pepa's capable hands."  

"I will, Abuelo. I will take good care of Nick until you come back. Drive safely!" Said Pepa as Don Luis left. "Grandpa doesn't do planes after 9/11." Fluffing a Pillow, Pepa went and placed it behind Nick's head and putting her massive boobs right on his face. 

"You still owe me a boob grab. You did come on the 27th, but I was running errands." Said Pepa. "And I've been 18 for nearly 6 months. So you owe me, Mister!" Pepa Exclaimed while removing her shirt. 

Nick's mouth went agape. "Pepa, how about I do you one better and suck on your delectable breasts?" Asked Nick, as Pepa laid down on her bed next to him. Like a baby, Nick latched on the 18-year old's breasts. Pepa Moaned in pleasure until she realized that Nick fell asleep suckling like a baby.


Popular Posts