Rise of the MuTeens 26: Full Recovery
Rise of the MuTeens 26:
Full Recovery:
Bodega Don Luis: July 14th:
Waking up, next to Pepa was an interesting experience for Nick. She would only let him sleep latched to one of her boobs. But vaginal sex wasn't great. Pepa became stiff as a board amd laid there lifeless like a doll. It was a bit of a turn off for Nick, but her pussy felt amazing. It was perplexing, as she could suck dick like a pro and tittyfucking Pepa was an amazing experience. Even with Anal had Pepa wiggling, writhing and being active. But vaginal sex turned her into a dead fish and no amount of Incubus magic could make Pepa move. It's like she's vaginally lesbian and every other hole is bisexual. Nick was deep in thought when Pepa noticed him awake.
"What's wrong?" Asked Pepa.
"I can't seem to please you when we make love? I know you enjoy blowjob and tittyfucking. I've made you cum anally and by eating you out, but for some reason when we do normal sex, you become a statue and don't even cum, unless I finger bang you after finishing." Said Nick.
"But I enjoy it, Nico." Pepa said as Nick sighed.
"Pepa, I was there when Ashley had sex with you and fucked you with a strap on. You came hard and were active with her." Nick Replied. "No me mientas. I can't truly enjoy making love to you if you don't enjoy it." Saod Nick. "Tell me what you want, so I can do it for you!"
Pepa removed her panties which were already soaking wet as Nick awaited her command at her snatch. "Eat me." Said Pepa as Nick went to town downstairs and made her cum twice. "Make love to me now, slowly" Pepa Commanded as Nick slowed down. Still Pepa was motionless and still acted disappointed.
"Wait, close your eyes for a second." Said Nick as he equipped the Jack suit and he looked like Jack. "Before you open your eye, Miss Perez Palacios, do not be afraid. Mr. Cade wants to test a hypothesis." Said Jack as Pepa opened her eyes.
"You're the new guy. Jack of all Trades!" Said Pepa. "So, What's the plan Nick? Nick?"
"Oh, sorry Pepa. I was thinking." Said a Cumclone that Nick had to manifest swiftly. "Have sex with Jack. Then we'll find out if I'm right."
Jack began to have sex with Pepa, but she wasn't being motionless, she was actually into it and enjoying it. Meanwhile the cumclone was scanning Pepa and he noticed the anklet. It smelled of Santería. The Cumclone tried to remove it, but exploded. Once Jack made Pepa cum, Nick unequipped the Jack suit and Pepa suddenly clammed up and felt unsatisfied.
"¿Tu Abuelo es Santero, Pepa?" Asked Nick.
"No, Abuela. You remember her? She gave me this anklet." It was a cute anklet with a small crystal embedded on it.
"Could you take it off, Pepa?" Asked Nick.
"I can't, I promised Abuela I wouldn't take it off. It's meant to ward off evil." Said Pepa. "She made me wear it after the crazy bitch kidnapped me... until she..." Pepa began crying and Nick hugged her.
"I strongly believe your Abuela attempted to use a warding spell to protect your virginity, but she didn't realize that you had accidentally popped your Cherry with a dildo that Ashley gave you." Said Nick. "I wonder how she managed to get my blood though." Thought Nick.
---
April 3rd, Bodega Don Luis:
Nick had decided to bring this week's fresh from PR supplies to Don Luis. Carrying these supplies was a bit of a hassle, even for someone as strong as Nick. Doña Eneida, Luis's wife brought Nick a glass of water, but she tripped and the glass shattered on the floor.
"No se preocupe, Yo lo recojo." Said Nick and he accidentally cut himself. Doña Eneida gave Nick a handkerchief for him to clean up the wound.
---
Present Day:
Nick chuckled. "She was a clever lady. She probably faked the trip." Nick muttered. "Your granny dearest made me the target of a warding spell." Nick said. "Take the anklet off for a few minutes while we make love. You can put it on afterwards."
Confused Pepa obliged and Nick made love to her. She felt everything this time and her body was synching up with Nick's as they Climaxed together.
"¡Oh Dios! ¡Eso fué fantástico, Nico!" Pepa Exclaimed as Nick kept shooting his seed inside her. "Wow, wow, you still cumming?" Said Pepa as Nick finally pulled out and his seed began leaking off her."God! You're still Hard! My pussy and ass are too sore and my jaw kinda hurts. I can't. At least let me jerk you off." Said Pepa as she Spat on Nick's dick before rubbing it.
"Pepa, suck just the head and swallow my cum, trust me." Said Nick as he began twitching.
"Curaja!" Exclaimed the Incubus as he unleashed his seed inside Pepa's mouth. Greedily she tried swallowing every drop when suddenly she felt like New.
"So, that was VG Logic... I have to ask, What's the deal with Jack? I heard you were jealous and you didn't let any dude sleep with your girls?" Peppa asked.
"Jack is special. He's not a real person. He's an android loosely based on me. While I'll be studying in PR, Jack will substitute me in the MuTeens." Said Nick. "So I used him as a dildo to test my hypothesis."
"So I didn't cheat on you. I know I can't be an official girlfriend, but I am yours, Nick." Said Pepa. "I can still do stuff with Ashley and Darcy, right?" Nick kissed Pepa on her forehead.
"I must be going, since I've fully recovered, my Pepita." Said Nick before caressing her boobs one last time. "Besides you better put on the anklet and wash the sheets before your gramps gets home." Said Nick as he helped her change her sheets and spray some air freshener to mask the scent of sex in a cramped room. As Pepa took the linens down to the washing machine, Nick sprayed freshener across the house and lighted some incense, as he felt the faint scent of it across the house.
Nick went downstairs as everything was quiet. He saw Pepa humming a song in the laundry room. Her pale naked body glowing under the fluorescent light. This made Nick hard once more and he hugged Pepa from behind and caressed her ample bosom as his dick nestled behind the 18 year oldest buttocks. "¡Ay Pepita tu eres adicitiva!" Said Nick as ke kissed her neck.
"Métemela, Nick, te lo suplico. Quiero tu leche." Pepa said with ragged breath as she braced herself on the washing machine and thus began the next round of wild sex between Nick and Pepa unimpeded by the warding amulet on Pepa's bedside table. After a couple of hours of raw and wild lovemaking Nick was on the floor with Pepa asleep on top of him with his penis buried inside her with both of their fluids leaking out of her. Unbeknownst to them, they weren't alone.
Nick woke up to some words in Yoruba before being tossed to a wall while Don Luis put a towel around Pepa.
"¡Maldito demonio! ¿Cómo pudiste corromper a Pepa?" Said Doña Eneida. "Vas a morir, engendro infernal."
"Abuela, stop!" Cried Pepa as she grabbed a knife and pointed it at her neck. "Suéltalo o me mato." Pepa Cried. "I'm not joking abuela."
"Pepa, stop it." Said Nick. "Mi vida vale mucho menos que la tuya. No te sacrifiques por mi."
"I've known for ages that Nick is a demon and I don't care, I LOVE HIM!" Said Pepa. "Please Abuela, let him go."
Don Luis began making a sort of magic circle and Nick was dropped on it. Within the Circle, Nick sat cross-legged and waited. Equipping a tiger print fundoshi he sat while Don Luis stood watch over him.
"I am disappointed." Said Don Luis. "To think that you of all people were a demon."
"Yes, I am Part-Demon. And that's why I am a superhero. Not all demons are evil, just as not all angels or saints are good." Said Nick. "I am still your best customer, your business partner and I will take responsibility should Pepa require it. Don Luis, ignoring the fact that I was caught making love to your granddaughter, did you ever thought I was evil.?"
"Luis, ignóralo, él es un demonio y los demonios mienten." Said Doña Eneida. ☆"Give me one good reason for not killing you, Lilim."☆ said Eneida in perfect Daemonese.
☆"So you know about Lilith. Did you know she's dead? Descendant of... help me here, you're supposed to tell me which of the seven Demonic Heirarchies you come from... You're not of Lilith or Asmodeus, because that would put you under my servitude. I haven't met 'Bub's kids, or Luci's, not Satan's, You don't look like a Mammonite... You're one of Belphie's!"☆ said Nick. ☆"That makes Pepita ⅛ demon at best."☆
Nick's words shook Eneida. "Relax. I've no issues with you or your family. In fact, I am rather fond of Pepa and it has nothing to do with family history. She's a nice woman, inside and outside and I've taken a liking to her. I will take responsibility for her." Said Nick. ☆"You're part demon and not evil. Does Luis know your secret, Belphiespawn? I won't tell him anything. Not my business."☆
☆"Was it you who killed Lilith?"☆ Eneida asked.
Nick nodded. ☆"Her plan to raise me as the new Asmodeus hit a me-shaped wrench. Lilith killed my grandmother and my Mom. She deserved to die. Yes, I'm a demon, but I believe in Belphiespawn motto of laziness in the whole Demonic Clan warfare. I will retaliate if attacked though. The only reason I haven't left this circle and retaliated is Pepa."☆ said Nick. "Here's my proposition. Pepa will live her normal life, but whenever we can both coincide, we will hang out and devote ourselves to carnal pleasure. I will still provide your family with the goods and services that have helped your family business. Since Pepa would be one of my girls, this will provide additional protection by a pair of Succubi guards assigned to your area."
"Acepto la propuesta." Said Doña Eneida as she removed the Belphegorian magics holding Nick back. "Pepita, ven acá." Said Doña Eneida. Pepa still wearing only a towel came downstairs and saw Nick standing with his arms outstretched.
She ran and hugged Nick as her towel fell and he delft her naked breasts pressing against his chest. This was making Nick hard again.
*splash*
A bucket of cold water splashed both Nick and Pepa.
"Not on Sunday, day of the Lord." Said Doña Eneida as Nick chuckled internally. Once Pepa was dried and dressed Don Luis entered the room.
"I may not be strong enough to beat a demon, but of you hurt my granddaughter..." said Don Luis angrily.
"¡Abuelo!" Exclaimed Pepa. "Nico es Familia. La Familia se protegen unos a otros."
"In any case, I have to go now. My familynis waiting." Said Nick. "¡Adiós amigos!"
Pepa smiled as Nick left.
Central Park:
Strolling through Central Park had Nick lost in thought as he wandered through a lonely section of the park. He was wearing the Jack civilian outfit in order to practice being disguised. He didn't notice the three muggers approaching.
"Gimme your wallet!" Said the mugger brandishing a gun. The one carrying a knife moved to the right side, barely outside Nick's peripheral vision. The one with the pipe did the same thing but to Nick's left.
"No." Said Jack as he put on the Domino mask and tossed a stun grenade. Once dazed, Jack struck the assailants with the stun baton. Once down, the assailant were cuffed to a post. One quick call to Detective Weiner and the muggers were put in Prison. Jack vanished in a lightning flash.
MuTeens NYC HQ: Rooftop:
Grace was on the Rooftop using her enhanced fox senses looking for Nick when suddenly she was swept off her feet!
"Wha-"
"I can't believe I snuck behind my little Foxy!" Said Jack as he made himself visible and was walking towards the access door.
"Jack! You asshole!" Exclaimed Gracie.
"Mr. Cade is the asshole. I'm Jack" Replied Jack.
"Kuwabara Kuwabara" Replied Grace as she grabbed Jack's balls.
"Touché" Said Nick once he got inside away from prying eyes.
"I touchéd your balls!" Exclaimed Grace. "535... don't give up, yet... Daddy!" Grace said while emphasizing Daddy. "By the way Did you made love Pepa's brains out? Auntie Ashley says you were having a bit of trouble down there."
"Ashleen, stop eating my Sister in Law's taco and get here now!" Said Nick in mock outrage.
A Pop-up window showing Dennis Nedry dressed as Elvis showed up.
"Fuck you, Ashley!" Said Nick. "Grace, How are your remedial classes going?"
"Really? You could be telling me how you solved your downstairs issues with Pepa. She called Auntie Ashley and told her how you went at it like rabbits for ten hours! God! That makes me wet just thinking... sorry! I forgot that you asked me not to be too graphic about how horny you make me." Said Grace. "But you REALLY want to know how I'm doing in school?"
"Yeah, I do. I'm your guardian. I need to make sure you're ready for online school before being integrated into JWB Academy." Said Nick. "I want the best for my kids, biological, state wards, or anything in between."
"Since you're interested, I already skipped the Second Language, with my Family being French Americans and requiring to keep French Alive. I have a B+ in Spanish, mainly due to Your Dad helping me with homework and allowing me to Practice Spanish... Pon tu pene en mi boca.!"
Said Grace as she saw Nick squirm.
"What did you just say?" Nick asked.
"Something that I will never say in class, otherwise they'll think I'm some dick sucking slut. Spanish Literature part is where my grade slipped from A to B." Grace Replied.
"B+ in Math, A+ in science, A in English, the Literature part being my weakness." Said Grace.
"Since you're doing well in schoolwork, let me see your transformation skills." Said Nick. "Let me see how normal passing can you be."
"Henkei!" Exclaimed Grace as she was able to hide her tails except one that she has learned to hide under a baggy hoodie and looking mostly like a premitated Grace aside her snaggletooth.
"I can maintain this form for 10 hours." Said Grace.
"If Superheroics don't get in the way, I was thinking of doing something special." Said Nick.
"Mom always wanted to take me to Coney Island... but,"
"Yes! I'll pop your Coney Island Cherry!" Exclaimed Grace. "I mean. It's an honor that you want to share something so intimate and personal with me, Dad." Grace said, when she realized what Coney Island meant for Nick. "Are you sure, you don't want to share that with Alicia, or Barbara instead?" Asked Grace. "Don't get me wrong, I'm honored, but I feel that there are more deserving girls to share this with, than me."
"Wrong, Grace. It's because we don't have a HUGE moment, why I want to share it with you." Said Nick.
"You KNOW that Coney Island is a Water Park now and the rides shown in old movies are gone, roght?" Said Grace. "But if you want to see me I. A swimsuit, I could always borrow one of Ashley's." Said Grace as Nick's eyes widened.
Dammi!" Said Nick. "We'll figure out what to do later. But I'm tired, so call Chloe, so we can go to bed."
Nick said while yawning.
"Wait. Are you saying that I'll be on the same bed as you?" Asked Grace.
"Je serai la petite cuillère" Said Nick in a horrible French accent.
"Since when do you know French?" Asked Chloe.
"Un hibou vert persistant m'a appris un peu de français." Replied Nick. Both Chloe and Grace facepalmed.
Once they reached Nick's Basement level, the trio got on the Kaiju King bed gestalt Grace stripped naked and turned into full fox mode. Chloe stripped as well. Nick got into some union suit pajamas. Chloe laid on Nick's side and pressed her boobs on Nick's back. "I missed you. Can we call Alicia as well?" Asked Chloe.
"Sure." Said Nick "But she'll be littlest spoon."
Alicia showed up and jumped on the bed only wearing panties. She quickly wrapped herself on Nick's arms. Grace curled up next to Alicia
The next day Nick was facing up with Alicia sprawled on his chest sucking on Chloe's breasts and Grace clinging to your right side.
"Licia, wake up... I need to pee..." Nick whispered. "Yoga teleport!" Nick whispered before running to the bathroom. With Nick gone, Grace turned into fox girl mode and began getting dressed.
"Grace, close the door after you leave. I'm going to make your cousin, my bitch." Said Alicia as she began pulling her panties down. "Try to distract Nick, if possible."
Grace was patrolling the bathroom door. "Nick already left." Said Barbara telepathically. "Imcubus gonna Incubus. He and Carlotta are going out, then both Marilith and Maliris. Last but not least, Darla. In between that some stuff for Ashley and Darcy's small wedding ceremony."
"Oh yeah. The wedding. That's next week!?" Said Grace.
"Cherry is coming tonight for some measurements for my bridesmaids dresses." Said Ashley as she popped up wearing a crop top and a strap-on with a Nick shaped dildo. "It's a small affair. Darcy's parents, Darla the Maid of Honor, My Parents, Nick is Man of Honor, Darcy's Bridesmaids... and a few guests. Unfortunately, Grace. The Dixons insist the wedding isn't for people under 18."
"OK!" Said Grace. "More chances for me to break Nick's Street Fighter record."