Rise of the MuTeens 27: The Turducken

 Rise of the MuTeens 27: The Turducken:

Love Nest: November 5th: Erection Day:
Paola was cuddling with Nick whose dick was embedded deep inside her. The only caveats is that Paola needs to have Chloe as her sex support assistant who fondles Paola as Nick penetrates the former novices. 

"Ay Nicolás, deja de jugar con las niñas y ven con una verdadera mujer." Said Doctor Joaquina as she tried to separate Nick from Paola.Chloe got off the bed and tied up the Doctor to the bed posts. Once Nick finished cumming inside Paola, the former novice sat on Dr. Joaquina's face and Chloe began playing with the Doctor's breasts as Nick gave the Doctor a Beef Injection.

"Chlo, your poor pussy is unattended. Let's fix that." Said Nick with a caring tone. Using her cheerleading and Gymnastics skills Chloe managed to find a way to dangle from Nick's Torso and manage to play with the Doctor's breasts with occasional tonsil wrestling with Paola. 

Once the Doctor got her fill of Vitamin Nick, she fell asleep. Ashley and Darcy came in the room.

"We're taking Dingus across the hall. Darcy and Darla are Ovulating and Darcy's parents need some Grandchildren." Said Ashley as She fireman carried Nick. "Unga Bunga!

***
Ashley and Darcy's Apartment: 5 hours later:
Both Darcy and Darla laid spent with semen overflowing their pussies and torsos partially covered in cum. Ashley was riding Nick. "Fill me up Dingus... I want my womb plastered by your cum!!" Yelled Ashley as she came a few seconds later, Nick followed suit. Now both Lilim being spent, they laid down in bed cuddling.

"I remember when you hated the cuddling and girly shit as you called it." Said Nick.

"Shut up and let me feel your dick between my thighs and overflowing twat." Said Ashley.

"Just remember one thing. I've known you longer than all the girls here and loved you the longest." Said Ashley. "They play with this dick, because I let them. Don't you forget it." 

"Actually, you forget your role. You are my Second in command." Nick replied as his hair shone red."You are my Ash... you have my back and I have yours. But now, I have to sleep, since Nefty has classes tomorrow." Said Nick as he kissed Ashley goodnight.

***
CUM Student Union:
The Student Union was crowded with Students and professors. An environmentalist group was making a display and ironically, they produced a lot of waste.

A group of feminists were making a display and trying to get students to join. 

"Care to become an ally to fight patriarchal oppression on campus?" Asked the pale girl with long black hair. "Wait, you're in my Dad's  Accounting class, um Neffy!" She had a pleading look.

"B-but isn't it patriarchal if I help you fight the patriarchy? I am a M-man with an oppressive phallus!" Said Nefty sarcastically.

"But you are a lesser man due to your weight. Without patriarchy, you wouldn't be ridiculed by your weight."  Said Valerie.

"Let's add mansplaining to my male s-s-sins." Nefty Replied. "The ones who usually make hurtful remarks about my weight are w-women, Val."

This got Val a bit furious. Nefty smiled.

"I'm all from gender equality, but but ever since third wave, Feminism has been about replacing the Patriarchy with a Matriarchy and that's a load of bullshit. It doesn't improve anything." Said Nefty. "G-gotta go, Val. My friend's here!"

Tina grabbed Nefty and walked with him to the quad.  She seemed worried. "Nefty, we need to talk." Nefty was worried. "Ah, 'We need to talk.' Often means trouble in relationships. Especially weird 'friends with benefits relationship where the girl is cheating on you with you." Nefty thought. Then, Nefty saw her. Chloe, Speaking with Kelly. All color faded from Nefty's face. 
Both Chloe and Kelly were laughing. 

"Nick?" Said Kelly as Nefty looked aghast. "Wait, you ARE Him, aren't you!? No bullshit, please!" Said Kelly. Nefty sat down. "I told you when we first met. You chose not to believe me." Said Nefty.

"I'm sorry." Said Kelly. "I get why the charade, but..."

"I'm sorry... but it isn't a charade. I am Nefty, Nefty is GameDude, GameDude is Jack, Jack is Nefty. Nefty is Nick. But, I understand if you Don't want to be my-"

"Stop." Kelly interrupted. "I'm angry at you, but I don't want to lose you, you asshole!" She hugged Nefty. "This has been way too much to bear, but Chloe explained some stuff." Kelly signaled Chloe to come.

"I can explain." Said Chloe. 

"Truth is kinda out there. Guess Kelly and Tina need the whole truth." Said Nefty as he opened a door to the Love Nest. "Follow me, girls."

---
Love Nest:
"Wait, you can access the LN from anywhere?" Asked Chloe as she entered the love Nest.
Tina and Kelly were confused. Then once the door was closed, Nick undid his suit, revealing himself to Kelly and Tina.

"I have a lot of explaining to do." Said Nick as he waited for Kelly's slap. "You can slap me, Kelly. I know you want to and I deserve it." Said Nick.

*slap!*

Kelly slapped Nick with all her strength and made him lose balance. Using VG Logic, Nick softened the fall with a defensive roll.

"Yes, Chloe. *I* can access it form anywhere, but the rest of you can't. I had to make an access point on Campus. Tina, Kelly, uh this is a pocket dimension I have access to due to my heritage." 
Nick sighed. "Let's move out of the lobby." Said Nick as he accessed the elevator.

Once they reached the Apartment, Alicia was waiting by the door. She jumped towards Nick and kissed his lips. Then she stared at Tina. "I need to talk to Bertram to see if he can lend me Bianca for a punishment session." Said Alicia as she began measuring Tina. 

"Every now and then Licia likes to play Dominatrix." Said Nick "And Reuniting the Eastlaird Jr. Cheer squad for her to have her revenge 7 years later makes me hard." Alicia ushered them in. "That's Alicia. She's got a condition where her body ages much slower than normal. She's older than me. Tina can attest to that." Offering them a seat, Nick stood in the middle of the living room as Ashley entered through the front door. 

"Whoa! You told me Khan had gotten hotter, but damn! it feels like I pissed myself!" Said Ashley.

"Ashley, Kelly, Kelly, Ashley. I also forgot Alicia, Kelly, Kelly, Alicia." Said Nick. "So, Kelly. Sit down, make sure you're sitting. The girls here are part of a special relationship. The Fellowship of Nick's dick." Alicia groaned.

"Basically it's an anime harem, but it is ruled by girls. Nick is the sole penis in the harem, because it's made of girls who love him and he loves. It breaks some societal rules and there are some practices that are taboo for humans." Said Alicia.

"Humans?" Kelly asked. "Why did Alicia emphasize humans?"

"Because not all of us are human." Said Ashley. "Barbara, Nick's official girlfriend is part Alien. Tribble, Nick's Wife from another dimension is Not an Earthling. Jenny is a gynoid... a robot. Venus, as in the Mutant Turtle is self explanatory. Last but not least, Nick and I are Part human, part alien and part demon." 

Tina smiled while Kelly gasped and was about to cry.

"Dammit, Ash! You can't just drop the D-bomb like that!" Said Nick. "Kel..."

"Get away from me!" Said Kelly. "A Demon!? It makes sense, the lying, the portal, wait you want to corrupt my soul?"

"No. Not all Demons are like that. Those are the Children of Pride who collect souls." Said Nick.  "I am the Lord of the Children of Lust with Ashley as my Succubus Queen. But while Lust is my demonic lineage, I temper it with the power of Love. Basically all I'm interested is in having friends that I can love with my heart and my penis while they love me with their hearts and their vaginas." Nick wiped Kelly's tears from her cheeks. "I don't intend to hurt you. But in all fairness, I will show you my demonic form."

Standing back Nick began glowing as his hair turned red. A Bat wing and a Bird wing appeared on his back. A skimpy red and black BDSM in a Harlequin pattern appeared. A removable codpiece covered his penis. Ashley came to his side wearing a similar outfit, but it exposed her breasts. Her wings were the opposite of Nick's. With a flash they returned to normal.

"Not all demons are evil, just as not all angels are good." Said Nick. "I understand if you want to keep away fr-"

"Stop it!" Said Kelly. "Stop doing this! You can't Drop these bombshells and then try to push me away because great power great responsibility or whatever your mantra is. If you're truly like A more sexiually experienced Nefty,  then you already have my heart. I don't blame you for my father's death anymore." Said Kelly. "If all these girls jumped down the rabbit hole for your love, then I too will jump."

"Wait, so Nick is a sex demon?" Tina asked rhetorically. "I'm in cause The fucking must be awesome, isn't it Chlo?"

All the girls stared at Tina. "Nick doesn't fuck, he makes love and yes it's amazing!" They said in unison.

"Geez, cool it with the synchronized answer. It gives weird sex cult vibes." Said Nick. "But yeah, I prefer having an emotional connection as well as physical. Fucking is cool. I DO fuck every now and then, but only with girls that I have an established connection. Personally I prefer to make love and cuddling afterwards is my favorite part, especially my first time with her." Nick then grabbed both Tina and Kelly. "Now you know all my secrets. I still need to use the Nefty disguise in order to get my degree, because walking around as Nick draws too much attention. You two are special to me. Tina and I have a history, but you Kel are history in the making."

"Can my first time be with Nefty?" Kelly asked.

*You get the Best of Both Worlds! Chilli-*

"'Sup, Miley!" Said Nick. "Turn on the TV? Ash, TV!" 
Once Ashley turned on the TV. Scenes of a 20 foot Mutant Turkey attacking New York.

"It's MuTeening time!" Said Nick. "Kelly, Tina, you are safe here. I'll  be back! Marilith! Ensure my guests are well taken care of!" Marilith appeared and gave a pair of brochures to Tina and Kelly.

"Lady Tina, Lady Kelly, I'm Marilith and would you like to hit the spa or would you prefer to wait for Lord Nick's return here? Sorry. Nick loves when I do the Alfred bit. I'm Marilith, mother of Nightshade and a member of the club you have recently joined."

***
Midtown:
The Turtles and the MuTeens who weren't at the Love Nest were battling this Giant turkey creature.

Ashley showed up fired some Nyan Cats and played Rules of Nature as Jack ran down the side of a building and he flipped unto the Turkey's head and sliced off the stood.
The Turkey's snarled as Jack went down and chopped off a leg, toppling the Turkey's. With the Turkey down , everyone ran to subdue it.

"That Jack is almost as OP as Nick!" Said Michelangelo.

"I heard that!"  Said Nick as he chopped the Turkey's other leg. "It's not even Thanksgiving and I had to come out of retirement to carve a Turkey!" 

"GameDude! Can you copy Jetstream Sam's Katana? We could carve the wings!" Said Jack.

"I like your thinking!" Replied Nick. "Rules of nature!!
And they run when the sun comes up
With their lives on the line... alive!!" Yelled Nick as he did a synchronized Jetstream Sam Muramasa draw with Jack and both Metal Gear fans sliced off the Turkey's arms.

Bursting out of the Turkey like a Chest Burster was a 10 foot Humanoid Duck. It slammed Nick unto the side of the Building taking him out of commission. Jack was pissed. 

"Guys, it's a Turducken!" Exclaimed Jack as he tossed a few smoke bombs at the moderately tall duck creature. 

 "Tasukete!!" Exclaimed Natsumi as the duck's appendage was trying to attack Natsumi. Chloe grabbed the duck and suplexed it.

"Nobody fucks with the MuTeens!" Exclaimed Chloe as she held the Suplexed Duck in a pin. Jack shoved a Stinger missile launcher up the duck's cloaca.

"Cāo yāzǐ bàozhà!" Exclaimed Nick as he fired the missile.

"Raiden, did you fuck the duck until exploded?" Asked Chloe.

"Here comes the Chicken!" Said Ashley as a Chicken smaller than the Turtles popped out of the duck's carcass. 

"Bwagock!" Exclaimed the chicken as it started Kung Fu fighting. 

"That cock is fast as lightning" Sang Ashley off screen as Kung Fu Fighting played from a Pop-up window. Barbara tried to contain the Chicken, but it dodged the constructs. It made a fool of both Stockbros and Natsumi by knocking them out with swift strikes. With a flying kick, it knocked out Michelangelo and Nightshade. A palm strike toppled Raphael and tossing Raphael at Donatello KO'd 3 of the Turtles. Jack ran towards the chicken as he approached Leonardo and Grace. Aiming at Leonardo, Jack fired a Fulton Launcher, but it hit Grace instead, sending her back home. The Chicken went beak to sword against the Turtle leader. Unfortunately the Turtle fearless leader was also defeated by the chicken.

"It's a little bit frightening." Thought Jack as he fired a few tranq shots at the chicken, who dodged them and sent him flying woth a chicken flying Kick. 

As Jack was falling, two Carlottas, wearing a Trenchcoat and Natsumi's old EPF Uniform with sunglasses. 

"Kept you waiting, huh?" Said the Carlottas as Jack faded in and out of consciousness.

"Puny cock, you're no match to Wonder Alice!" Exclaimed a 10 ft. Alicia, wearing a modified Aloce in Wonderland suit, who choked the chicken to unconsciousness before reverting back to her fun-size. "Tee Hee!" She exclaimed as she posed for the Cameras with the MuTeens and the Turtles recovering from the chicken attack. April approached the MuTeens and notoced Barbara and Carlotta helping Jack, but Ashley intercepted.

"Hey! Miss O'Neil!" Said Ashley. "We have no idea where this horror Turducken came from as it seems to have been a non sapient creature. We stopped the creatures, but we still have more questions than answers. The MuTeens, the Turtles, and all of New York have shown that if you mess with one of us, you mess with all of us. So, to the little coward who sent this unfortunate Thanksgiving dinner to attack our city, you better run! Cause we're gonna hunt you down for Justice!!" Exclaimed Ashley. 

MuTeens NYC HQ:
The MuTeens were sitting at a table in their civilian outfits as their Uniforms were getting cleaned. Celeste, Alicia, and Carlotta arrived with various KFC Buckets.

"Really? Chicken?" Exclaimed Chloe and Raphael.

"Don't despair, green ones, we have Pizza Hut!" Said Maliris as she dropped 12 pizza boxes.

"Psst! Yo quiero Taco Bell!" Said Mr. Cade as he brought a bunch of Taco Bell Burritos, Tacos, and even Mexican Pizza for the Turtles. Nick returned with Kelly and Tina.

"Kelly, Tina, my Family. Family, Kelly and Tina." Said Nick. "Some of you already know Tina and Kelly. The rest of you, we'll you just met them. Before we chow down. I wanna say a few words. Thank you for being my friends and Family. You guys help me keep my humanity and remain grounded. Wonder Alice and Legion, you girls saved the day, so that means you need to go through the Redd Demon and The Rook's training. I don't know what the future has planned for us but let's be thankful that we're here together, as family." Said Nick. 

"I hope that includes us." Said April  as she and Casey entered the HQ. 

"Yes, it does." Said Nick. "Kelly, Tina, meet April O'Neil, reporter, the loser with the Hockey mask is Casey Jones, vigilante, and Ms. O'Neil's... Fiancé."  

"Ah, I notice, you're one Jack Missing..." said April.

"Wrong there, Ms. O'Neil." Said Jack as he grabbed a bean burrito. "I simply don't do the family donner thing." Before eating the burrito and drinking a glass of Diet Pepsi. "Going out on Patrol." Said Jack before vanishing.

"He's a bit dramatic. Almost as good as me, but his powers are a mere fraction of mine." Said Nick.

"All this time I thought Jack was you!" Said Casey. "At least it was when we did our thing!"

"As much as it pains me to agree with you, Jones, you're correct. I am Jack... but that is Jack II. As in the second person wearing the Jack uniform. Jist as Syrus is HellRayzor II, when both he and Bertram were the first. We just call him Jack, since no one knew about the two Jacks."  Said Nick. "Let's eat huh!" 

After the meal was over, Nick put on the Nefty suit to escort Tina and Kelly to their dorm. After Kissing both girls Goodnight Nefty left the Female Dorms and began walking towards the Campus entrance when he was stopped by Valerie.

"Wait! I said wait!" Valerie Exclaimed. "You owe me an explanation!" Val stomped her feet.

"No, I don't owe you anything, but I will. Third wave Feminism was TRYING to be inclusive, but it included the wrong kind of people. SWERFs and TERFs. The most offending letter being R, which you know it as Radical, I call it Retarded. Wait, that's ableism. I still stand by it. Radical Feminists are the Feminism version of the Taliban or the Westboro Baptist Church." Nefty explained. "Those extremists tend to be Misandrist. The 'Men oppressed us, now it's our turn' mentality helps no one."

Valerie snapped. "Bet you voted Trump."

Nefty sighed. "Wrong. I didn't vote, because I forgot to register, mostly due to the whole Puerto Ricans can't vote. Or so I thought until way past the registration date. But fuck politicians... hehe he butt fuck." Nefty remarked. "Don't tell me you've been looking for me for that." 

"Yes... no. Maybe... but you have to admit that Patriarchy hurts everyone!" Said Val smugly.

"Do you do ANYTHING aside Feminist Activism? I'd rather speak about this week's homework than listen to you yap about frustrated land whales with hairy pits and Blue Zorg hairdo that hate men because they won't even look at them." Said Nefty. "Read the fucking room, Val! Feminism kills boners. Including the ones from Male feminists. Newsflash. 99.74% of Male feminists are pretending in order to get laid." Taking a deep breath. Nefty sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I was a bit harsh. I get it you're passionate. There's a fire in your eyes when you yap about your imaginary boogeyman., but ideologies, just like religion and politics can be an abrasive subject. You were looking for me because I was the only person that chatted with you during your 'misandrist rally' and 'know thine enemy' and all that. Perhaps is because I don't care that both your parents are Professors here. I know about your Mom. In January I'll be on her Lit 102 class." Nefty gave Valerie his hand. 

"I'll be your friend, but only if you keep your radfem to a minimum." Said Nefty before pulling Val towards him. "Stay behind me." Said Nefty as Rat King approached.

"Well, well, well, Neftali Rodriguez, Jack of all Trades..." said Rat King. "Funny how I can't read your mind."

A horde of rats appeared. Valerie began clinging to Nefty. 

"What do you want Rat Fink!?" Asked Nefty. 

"I want to destroy the MuTeens, so I'll start with GameDude's Protege, Jack of All Trades!" .Said Rat King. 

"Nefty, why is he attacking you?" Val asked Panicked.

"Crazy dude controlling rats. Emphasis on crazy." Replied Nefty.  "You lowlife scum! Attacking me while civilians are around. That's low even for you Shawn Tanned! Nefty grabbed Val. "Hang on tight and close your eyes. Do NOT Open Them at all, Please Val, trust me on this. Keep them close at ALL TIMES!"

"Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myokenguchi" Nefty chanted as a Katana appeared on his right hand. He held Val with his left and began slicing the rats left and right."Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myokenguchi" The rat hordes tried to swarm Nefty, but his abilities allowed him to cut a way through the rats and escape the New Rat King. 

"Such power reminds me of Him, but this isn't him! This guy he's inferior!" Exclaimed Shaan'Taan. "Still, my loyal subjects! I will have MY revenge Nefty Rodriguez! You and Nick R Cade shall fall, then my whore aunt and cousin will fall as well." Muttered Rat King before leaving.

***
Rooftop a few blocks away:
With the HF Blade put away, Jack lowered Val. She opened her eyes partially and saw Jack transforming back into Nefty. "You peeked." Said Nefty.

"So that's why he called you Jack of all Trades, Raiden... Jack! Why didn't I see it!?" Said Valerie. "Your disguise... who would think that fat Nefty is the Handsome and athletic Jack!"

"Hey! Jack is the disguise! It's a Jekhyll and Hyde thing. I'm the Doctor, Jack's the Mister!" Replied Nefty. "Dammit, now you're involved and in danger... wait, you called me Raiden..." Nefty smiled. "So there is more to you than annoying feminist... and it may be something I like!"

"My ex played MSG Solid." Valerie lied.

"Answer your phone, Valerie." Said Nefty as Valerie blushed. 

"Hello, Dad! I'm OK. I'm off-campus with a friend right now. I heard. I'm gonna stay the night at her place. I don't think it's a great idea to return to the dorm right now." Valerie lied as naturally as she breathed. "Fine, I'll call Mom. Love you, Dad. Bye!" Once Valerie hanged up, she stared at Nefty. "Not one word." 

"OK. But call your mom." Said Nefty. 

"Mom! I'm OK. I'm off-campus. Gonna spend the night with a friend. Yes, I... have condoms and the plan B pull with me. Love you. Bye!" Valerie finished the awkward conversation while Nefty looked like he was about to die of stifled laughter. "So, looks like I've  no choice. I'm going to your place now."

"Wait... so that was your plan all along.  You wanted to get laid? Um, I have girlfriends." Said Nefty.

"I know." Valerie replied."I kinda been stalking you. In a Metal Gear kind of way. I thought you were two timing the blond girl with the Asian Girl, until I saw you three the other day making out. Then I figured out you were poly."

"Not exactly. They decided to share me." Nefty explained. "Gimme a sec." Nefty turned into Jack and knelt with a finger on his ear. 

"Mary Sue! It's Jack!" Exclaimed Jack. "Shawn Turd is back! He also knows That I'm Nefty. He attacked me when I was with a Classmate. Yes, She's a girl. 7 body. Personality minus 3. I'd best describe her as 'We have Jenna Ortega at home'. But that's not important right now. Shawn Turd is back and probably after you and your Mom. Maybe after GD, with the whole asskicking at Dregg's Tournament. Warn Memelady as well. I heard she kicked his ass in Mortal Kombat. Warn Marilith of my coming with a guest." Jack closed the CODEC call, which was in reality him speaking through a Bluetooth device.

"What do you mean I'm a 7 and a minus 3?" Asked Valerie.

"Have you seen my coworkers?" Said Nefty. "They make most girls look like 4s at best. You being a 7 next to actual superheroes is a high rank. But it's the minus 3 personality thing what truly bothers you... right?"

"I know I am a bit irritating, but minus three!?" Exclaimed Valerie. "What gives!?"

"The whole annoying feminist AND a Stalker who was willing to damage my relationships to sneak into my pants!" Said Nefty. "Those are massive red flags! The fact that you're craving dick, specifically MINE saved you from a minus thirty. Being somewhat hot and liking Metal Gear almost as much as I do bumped you into minus 3. So, stop being a creepy stalking cunt and maybe you can be likable!" Exclaimed Nefty. "You lied to me, but I have my secrets as well. So that bumps you to a 2 in personality. Now let's get out of here." Said Nefty as he pulled out the infinity bandana. Blindfold for you. Infinite ammo. Also, can't let you see the location of HQ." 
Nefty put a balaclava backwards on Val's head as a second blindfold.

"Since you're blindfolded, I'll  carry you. When I lift you, wrap your legs around my waist and your arms around your neck. Hold on tight and if you feel something bumping you down there. That's Jack Jr." Jack said trying to defuse the situation. "There is a possibility that our movements may erroneously stimulate our genitalia." 

"OK I get it, I can get you hard, but you won't try to do anything without consent. God! These disclaimers are so boring! Let's go!" Said Valerie.

"Don't blame me, blame Feminism and the MeToo movement." Said Jack. "This is why you're fighting the Patriarchy." Said Jack as he began to run, jump and flip around for a few minutes until he finally stopped and had Valerie on solid ground.  There was a damp spot on Jack's crotch. Once turned back to Nefty, he removed the Bandana and balaclava. 

"Welcome to mi casa." Said Nefty. "Marilith, any correspondence?" 

Marilith came with a package. "Only BigBadToyStore. No Super7. Give me a call when you want to order food." Said Marilith before hugging Nefty.

"Thanks Marilith. I'll be seeing you in a little while." Said Nefty as he went upstairs with Valerie. Once he reached the top Ashley was waiting for them. 

"Oh... I was hoping for Dingus." Said Ashley. "Let me get the door  for you." Said Ashley as she opened the door for the 'third' Apartment. 

"Wait, you live next door to Memelady?" Said Valerie. "Is Dingus, GameDude?"

"Let me guess, you like GameDude." Said Nefty.

"Yeah. You know, you look like a fat version of him." Said Valerie. 

"Well..." said Nefty as he opened the door. Val hadn't seen Barbara yet.

"She's safe for your secret." Said Barbara telepathically. "Her older Brother Valentín, you remember him? EPF Agent. Weapons specialist. He's the assistant weapons manager down at the range."

Nefty pulled a chair.
"Valerie, sit down. We need to talk to you." Said Barbara.

"Mary Sue? Nefty wasn't kidding, you'reway gotter in person." Said Valerie.

"Valerie. Your Brother, Valentín, do you know what his job is?" Nefty asked.

"That's classified information. How do you even know about him?" Asked Valerie. 

Barbara pulled out her EPF ID. "I'm more classified than Mr. Vincent... Valentín... Nick... we had a Vincent Valentine!"

"Your brother is literally a Man in Black, We know about him because WE are MIBs too, duh!" Nefty Replied. "Oh yeah. You know about keeping secrets. Secrets are important in our line of work." Said Nefty. "You said that you wanted to sleep with me and with GameDude. I can guarantee you that you can *IF* and only of you swear loyalty to me. By that I mean, you will NEVER reveal what you'll see or hear right now." 

"I swear." Said Valerie. 

"GameDude retired to study and attain an education. People think he's in Puerto Rico. He's in CUM. Want to know why Jack was chosen as his protege?" Nefty asked.

"Because he has a lesser version of GameDude's powers and he kinda resembles GameDude?"
Replied Val.

"A hero with powers similar to GameDude.  People think Jack is being trained by Nick." Said Nefty while removing the Nefty suit. "I'm using Alien Tech to pass off as an average person AND his heroic alterego." Nick chuckled. "Nefty is Nick, Nick is Jack, and Jack is GameDude, GameDude is Nefty, and you get the idea. It's a Batman level of Secret ID confusion. Or a Turducken..." said Nick. "Shawn Turd was behind the Turducken! BTW, this is where you'll spend the night." Said Nick. "Nicholas Raymond Cade, at your service, Valerie. I suppose you have questions, but those will have to wait. First you.must be starvin' so let's eat, huh?"

---
Nick,Barbara, and Val were sitting at the table after the meal and Val taking a shower. She was wearing a Konami shirt from Nick and fresh underwear while her clothes were being washed.
"Ask away." Said Nick.

"Why the disguise? Why the excessive subterfuge and deceit?" Asked Val.

"Normalcy. I'm sucking at it. You're the third girl I've been through with this. I wanted to be "Normal once again. Not a Former EPF Agent acting as a superhero due to my Mutant and Metahuman abilities. Deceit is par for the course." Said Nick. "If people found out that GameDude is a college student at CUM this evening's incident would be a daily thing."

"Makes sense." Said Val. "But the girlfriends, whatever what's up with that?"

Barbara smiled. "My idea. You see, Nick is a special being. He requires love. Both Physical and emotional love are... do you know about JRPGs? Don't try to pretend you don't game. I saw your Foxhound Tramp Stamp."

"A Foxhound tramp stamp?" Nick repeated in a bad Solid Snake impression.

"You know that characters have HP and MP in those games, well Love fills Nick's MP, as his powers use a lot of MP." Said Barbara. "So we ensure, he's always at full MP, since we don't know when a Boss Battle may arise."

"So Jack is a Limited form that uses Less MP?" Asked Val.

"Not exactly." Said Nick. "While I can quit being a hero, I can't quit being a hero. Jack was created for that purpose. My hero failsafe. Even the Nefty persona's appearance has a purpose aside blending in." Said Nick. "Didn't you notice you were breaking your own beauty standards by trying to get laid with Nefty? You fell for my personality. Something you normally ignore from guys like him. Sure it all breaks apart by the reveal of what I look like, so you see I'm also working for equality... but not as this whole Nefty persona to go to college. I'm fighting for the equality of sapient metahumans."

"Wait, so you see women as Ethers and elixirs to refill your MPs?" Asked Val.

"No, that's a simplified explanation of the mechanics. The real source is as cliché as it sounds, the friends we find along the way. But lest be honest, most guys remember the bros before hos... not Nick. Nick is a simp. In fact, if you and I dove into his mind, you could see the shrines he builds within his metaphorical heart." Barbara offered her hand to Val and with a flash both women were inside an M.C. Escher painting with an 8 year old child at entrance.

"Her shrine is not available." Said the child. "It's in construction." He pointed at a huge rock of marble being chiseled by a bunch of Nicks. Other Nick's were constructing the walls to protect the Shrine. "Construction is going slowly, since the teams are divided in repairs of the April shrine, construction of the Robyn, Tina, and Kelly shrines. Upgrading the Foxy shrine, and General maintenance of the main Shrine. April Shrine is closed to the Public." 

"It's OK. I want to show her the main Shrine and a quick tour." Said Barbara.

"You know the rules. Stay within the white light path. But you, Accounting classmate, don't let curiosity get the Best of you, otherwise you may go insane here. There are places that even Verdosian Telepaths cannot enter." Said the child. "In fact, classmate, I'll hold your hand."  The child held Valerie's hand as they traversed the various shrines and went from the brightest shrines all the way to the main Shrine where the light was faint. 

"I thought you said don't stray from the light?" Val asked.

"Yes, because the light grows faint at the main Shrine. The one who keeps the Darkness at bay."
Replied the child as tears began rolling down his eyes. As he opened the door, he let a blood curdling scream of anguish that shopl the entire shrine. "This is where we part ways." Said the child.

"OK, that wasn't scary at all." Valerie remarked.

"This shrine belongs to the woman Nick worships the ground she stepped on. The woman whose love keeps the Darkness in Nick's heart at bay. The woman who was doomed to Death by Nick's existence. His mother." Said Barbara as an enormous red statue of an angel at the foot of the statue. A small diorama of Nick on the floor as a frail woman is being blasted by a demon. At the other side of the statue, a small statue that on one side depicts the child crying holding an album and a Gameboy on the other Nick cradling the woman's corpse. 

"You have no idea that it means to lose a parent. Neither do I, but Nick lost his Mom three times.
The first time she died of Cancer related causes
 She received tainted blood during his birth. The second time, he had traveled back to the past intending to save her. The demon Lilith was planning to use him as his slave, but Carmen sacrificed herself to save her son. The third time, was last week, where he had to fight her soul in order to cross over to the afterlife, lest she would fall into oblivion. Three times he has committed Matricide." Barbara wiped off her tears. "This is his greatest weakness. His greatest strength." Barbara began strangling Valerie. "I will NOT LET ANYONE HURT NICK!" Barbara Exclaimed as she pulled out Shaan'Taan's shadow from Valerie. "You won't harm Nick, cousin..." Valerie saw how Barbara violently obliterated Shaan'Taan's shadow. Suddenly everything became incredibly bright.

"Pardon the theatrics, Miss Vincent." Said the child. "My beloved Barbara felt Shaan'Taan's presence within you and we had to remove it from you." 

"Now, I can show you the shrines. As I was saying. With Carmen's soul reaching the afterlife, the Darkness within Nick has been kept in check, but that doesn't mean our duty Is done. So as you can see, Nick devoted his life to 'his girls'.  Ah, Nick, can you fast travel us to Celi's Shrine?" Said Barbara. Child Nick nodded and took them to Celeste's shrine. There Val saw a huge statue of Celeste dressed as a princess and at the feet of her statue a picture of two children in a snake pit with the girl being on the boy's shoulders.

"As a kid, Celeste fell into a snake pit. Nick jumped in to save her despite his ophidiophobia."

Young Nick took Val and Barbara through all the important shrines before ending up right at the beginning. "Whoa... even I got one. Sure they only finished the small statue of him protecting me from the rat hordes and that Sean Tanned guy. He really goes all out." Said Val.

"He has feelings for you, but he wants to take things slow as molasses with you. As this relationship has a shaky foundation... and your parents being college professors can be a bit of an issue." Said Barbara as a bright light flashed and they were back at the apartment. Valerie began crying.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know." Said Valerie. "You're a bit chauvinistic, which is sexist, but I've never seen a guy jump into dangerous situations for the sake of women." 

"I think that's enough for now. I've laid myself bare to you. Now it's up to you to decide. Take the blue pill and the non normal stuff of our conversation will be forgotten. All you'll remember is we had a chat, Nefty let you crash on his bed as he took the couch and you left the morning after a bit woozy from the weed you smoked. Take the red pill and see how deep the rabbit hole goes." Said Nick as he handed Val a pillow and some sheets.

"The bed is past that door." I'll be next door if you need anything." Said Nick.

"A friend. That's what I need right now." Said Valerie. 

"Babs, have Marilith get the stuff. It's gonna be a long night." Said Nick

---
Next Day:
Valerie woke up with her hand up Barbara's panties, rubbing the MuTeen pussy. Meanwhile, Nick was wrapped in a sleeping bag.
"Wait... how did I end up in bed with Mary Sue and GameDude... oh yeah!" Thought Valerie. She instinctively licked her fingers when an alarm sounded.

"Shit! I HAVE TO GO TO CLASS!" Exclaimed Nick as he instinctively stripped and had his morning wood in full display.

"Wow that's a beautiful dick!" Said Valerie which snapped Nick back to reality. 

"Sorry, forgot you were here. I didn't intend to flash you with my oppressive phallus." Said Nick as he dashed to the bathroom.

"So I taste great? Good to know." Said Barbara as she woke up. "You're thinking way too loud and yes, it's a beautiful dick. Hopefully you'll get to taste it before Christmas." Said Barbara. "Get in the shower. Trust me." Val stripped and entered the bathroom.

"Room for one more? Saving water, save the environment." Said Valerie as she entered the shower and got her body wet. "We can't have this oppressive phallus getting in the way" said Val as she knelt.

Barbara began putting some Pop Tarts in the toaster when Solid Snake's death scream was heard. 

"You're welcome, Val..."  said Barbara as she served herself a glass of chocolate milk.

A few minutes later Val's moans were filling the apartment. Then both Nick and Val emerged.

"He eats pussy better than any lesbian..." said Val

"Eh, you haven't had Ashley eat you out. Her tongue is slightly longer and reaches farther than Nick's. But his Dick is sublime!" Said Barbara.

"I still need to go by the dorm, since I don't have classes till 11:30, but I'd rather have Nefty walk me in." Said Val as Nick put on his suit and a Naked Nefty was standing there. "Is that dick functional?" 

Nefty nodded while Val licked her lips. "When we get to go all the way, I wanna have Nefty. Since he's the guy I was trying to get laid with."

"Fair enough. But you gotta meet Kelly and Tina, then the rest of my guardians." Said Nefty 

"Close your eyes and hop on my back!" Said Nefty as he opened a gate to CUM.

---
CUM Quad Maintenance Shed:
Once on Campus Nefty walked Val to the Dorms and caught up with Kelly.

"Kelly, I-"

"Babs called me. It's OK. So you caught your little stalker." Kelly interrupted.

"Wait, you knew!?" Nefty said confused.

"Tina caught her first. We made a bet on when you'd realize. We both lost." Said Kelly. "Class, let's go!

Class was long and boring with Jacobs rambling about Aristotle and Plato. But the next classes went rather fast, so Nefty met up with Kelly and decided to go to Lou's. 

"Freedom!!" Said Kelly. "No more classes until Monday!"

"Yes!" Exclaimed Nefty. "That means this kinda counts as a date!" 

"Hello, lovelies!" Said Paola. "What will you two be having?"  

"Waaaaaiiiiiiiit!" Tina Yelled as she sat on the booth to Nefty's right, pushing him closer to Kelly. "I'll  have the thick Hotdog with mayi and 2 cinnamon rolls, no icing and a diet soda." 

"I'll have a cheeseburger with a strawberry shake. Whole pickle on the side" Said Kelly.

"Double cheeseburger no onions, tomatoes, or pickles. Chocolate shake and Lou's crazy Fries." Said Nefty. 

Paola leaned onto Tina. "Have everyone shift a bit more to the left to hide your Icing machine." Paola whispered. Tina passed the message alone until Paola gave a thumbs up. "I'll be bringing Tina's Cinnamon Rolls first.

Once Paola left Tina was about to get into action when Kelly whispered. "You snooze, you loose, Khan!"

"Tina you jist earned a new Ringtone." Said Nefty. 

A few minutes later Paola came with the Cinnamon rolls ane handed then to Tina, who swiftly put each under the table as Kelly had Nefty cum on them.

"One for Kel and one for me!"  Said Tina as she ate the roll. "Mmmm pineapple!"

Kelly ate her roll and was blushing. "You were right, Tina! This icing is fantastic!" Kelly whispered. Nefty tucked his dick back into his pants.

"You're welcome." Said Nefty. A few minutes later Paola came with everyone's meal. After eating, Nefty paid, the trio left for the MuTeens hideout. 

***
MuTeens NYC HQ:
As Jack enters the Hideout with Kelly and Tina, Bertram shows up.

"Ananda's looking for the other you. I'll keep the civilians occupied away from Ananda. You know how she gets." 

"Wait was that Chrysalis from the Justice Force?" Kelly whispered.

"Cade gets around. You girls jumped over them in the banging Cade queue." Said Bertram. "That's why I'm keeping you safe up here." 

Nick disabled the Nefty mode of his suit as he went downstairs. 
Ananda dashed towards Nick and grabbed him by the collar before lifting him.

"What the hell do you mean by you retired!?" Said Ananda angrily before Slamming Nick to the ground. "What about our bet!?" 

"Hakuna your tatas, Nandi!" Said Nick. "Our three-way will happen, but right now my priority is getting a higher education, because You have noticed that more Mutants are showing up and are getting abilities beyond becoming human/animal hybrids. So, I want to make a school for Mutants and help them become something better than 'freaks'. Sounds childish, I know..."

"No. It's the most mature thing I've heard from you. Just like when you explained your dastardly JF recruitment plan to me." Said Ananda.

"We came back from outer space. We found some info on the Photonixians, so we thought you'd be interested." Said Chrysalis.

"I'd love to check that info out, but as you heard, I'm temporarily retired in order to get an education. I have to do some homework, don't wanna fall behind. Send me a pin of the Justice Tower and I'll head there as soon as I'm free." 
Said Nick. "But before you go, Chrissy, Nandi, let's hit one of the lower floors for a few minutes." Said Nick as he entered the elevator.

Once they reached a lower floor, Nick opened a door. He quickly began kissing Chrysalis and lifting her top to fondle her breasts. Ananda got the message and lifted her top as well. Swiftly switching to Ananda, Nick kissed her and fondled her breasts. As he kept alternating between them Nick brought both Nandi and Chrissy close enough so they could make out with each other while Nick slipped his hands into their pants. "I know I owe you, but please be a bit patient. Now get on your knees ladies." Nick unzipped and both Ananda and Chrysalis began licking his shaft. "Sharing is caring." Said Nick as both alternated on sucking him until he came hard in Chrysalis's mouth. Ananda had to tag team in order to catch the rest of his cum. Both JF Members swallowed and showed their empty mouths to Nick. 

"Well we'll continue this some other time, for I have homework to do." Said Nick as he unequipped his clothes and took a shower. Once he got out the JF ladies had left. Written on the mirror was a message.
Next time you have to eat us. -Nandi.

---
MuTeens NYC HQ: Main Hall:
Nick came back upstairs as Kelly and Tina were watching Ashley's recording of the Talent show back in High School. 

"Wait Darcy Daniels is your sister in law?" Asked Kelly.

"Yup and a high school rival. She's also one of my girls. I mean it's the only way Ashley and Darcy can have a biological child that's theirs." Said Nick.

"So girls, how about getting into the pool... well, after we get to my Grandpa's place. It's sunnier and folks under 21 can drink!" Said Nick. "Clothes are not necessary for the pool. "

"OK" Kelly mumbled. 

"I'm so in!" Exclaimed Tina. 

"Alright, follow me." Said Nick. As he pointed towards the Transmat. Alicia looked mad. 

"How come I can't go?" Said Alicia.

"Because you're a jealous one and you knownI have to do Tina first before you can have your revenge on the Jr. High Cheer Squad. Have you convinced Bianca?" Alicia shook her head. "Well, Little Big Stepsister, you have homework to do." Said Nick. "But before I go, come here! O and one m, Ash!" Nick said before giving Alicia one long kiss before heading with Kelly and Tina through the Transmat.
To be continued in Jack of Trades: A MuTeens Side Story