Tales of the MuTeens: FN vs Nick

 Tales of the MuTeens: FN vs Nick

Karai's Hideout: Arena:

Karai had gathered her foot Ninja as witnesses of this Tournament. She stood from her trhine and grabbed a Megaphone.

"Attention, Foot Clan. Roughly a year and a half ago, former Foot Ninja Mitsurugi Tetsuo was Challenged by the Hibiki Clan's sole student to protect his Grandmaster. Mitsurugi fought dishonorably and was defeated. Mercy was granted by Nicholas Raymond Cade, the Videogame Warrior." Said Karai. "In exchange for an alliance between both clans, I'm supposed to give the Hibiki Clan up to 8 of my best warriors. These 8 kunoichi and myself shall Fight Mr. Cade in a sparring tournament. No Deadly Weapons, No superhuman abilities. Knock out, Ring out, 10 points are the victory conditions." Karai said as the Foot Ninja cheered.
"Losers will face Humiliation as they will have to expose themselves in full nudity, public masturbation, or be forced to engage in public sex or in private. These stipulations will be chosen by the winner." Said Karai. "The brackets will be-"

"Hold it!!" Exclaimed Nick before summoning a Cait Sith Megaphone. "Spicy Foot Mistress, how about we make this an Endurance match. Me against all of you. One vs one. Half points lost recovered after match. I mean, I am fighting 9 of you... and I'm just one of me. Besides, I'm pretty sure that the odds are better for you that way. You'd have to sacrifice at best two-three warriors in order to beat me instead of losing 5 in the first round and then 2 on the second round, one on the third round and then you losing on the final, as I had more time to rest." Said Nick as he discreetly used Regen on himself. "What do you say, Karai?" Said Nick as he had stripped to a Fundoshi and put on a Kendo fighting suit reminiscent of Kuno Tatewaki. "Unfortunately, I don't have a proper Hibiki Uniform, and these are baggy enough to handicap myself. Now, my Bokken, which can be inspected to see that it is a regulation blade. Bring on my first Opponent."

Nick, who now had grown accustomed to Seiza, sat and waited for his opponent. A petite foot Ninja showed up. Noticing Nick's concern, Karai quickly stated. "All our Ninjas fighting in this tournament are over 18! She shares a birthday with you, Cade. Only difference is that she's two years your Junior."

"You're 18... then I won't hold back too much." Said Nick as the girl pulled out a pair of Tonfa.

"You will not pass the first round, I Kosugi Mai will defeat you!" Said the Petite Ninja as she Naruto ran towards Nick.

"She's Naruto running unironically!? Shit just got Real!" Said Nick as he parried the tonfa attacks with his sword and managed to slice her back.

"Point Cade!" Exclaimed the referee as Mai growled. She tried another barrage, but nick parried most of the blowsexcept the last one where one Tonfa got caught on his sleeve. Using this to his advantage, Nick grabbed the tonfa and removed it from the arena. This forced Mai to change tactics. Nick changed his stance to a cocky reversed blade stance. Mai fell for the bait and attempted to disarm Nick but he dropped the Bokken to grab the tonfa and Judo Flip Mai to the ground. There he tapped her torso for another point.

"2-0 Cade!" Yelled the referee. Mai used a fancy kick to stand but it barely missed Nick, who fully unrolled his sleeves. He went for a few punches, but Mai grabbed his sleeves and went for a dropkick, but Nick had managed to slip his arms off the Kendogi sleeves and blocked the dropkick with his bare hands.as Mai was helpless by Nick's grab, he dragged her outside the ring.

"Ringout! Winner Cade!" Exclaimed the referee as Nick pulled off Mai's mask.

"Ooh! A cute criminal! I think I like you!" Said Nick.

"Punishment! Punishment! Punishment!" Chanted the Foot Ninja. The realization hit Mai like a wrecking ball. Nick hugged the young Kunoichi as the Punishment chants were becoming too loud for Mai.

"Please don't let them rape me. I don't want my first time to be like that."  Mai whimpered. 

"Will you swear your absolute loyalty to me?" Asked Nick as a whisper. "You will become a Hibiki Clan Kunoichi for life and any betrayal will be paid in blood and I will devour your soul!"

"Yes." Mai whimpered. "Only you can defile my body."

"Alright, I will have you strip, while I masturbate you. That will fullfill part of the public humiliations, but I'll keep your most prized treasure hidden from them. Is that OK with you?" Asked Nick in whispers. Mai nodded. 

"Attention, Foot Clan! As the winner of this match! A Punishment is required! I will expose Kosugi Mai to you, but the Rest I shall savor in private as this quarry is mine!" Said Nick as he tore her top and revealed her small breasts which Nick quickly began to caress and kiss. He then slipped a hand down her pants and began fingering the 18 year old ninja until she reached her climax. "I shall finish her punishment after the next few battles. Otherwise this Tournament will take a month." Said Nick. "Grandmaster Karai, I trust my precious will be kept safe and unspoiled for me to punish later?" 

"No one is to touch any of the losing Fighters unless it's agreed upon. Violation of this rule will be paid with your life!" Exclaimed Karai as she was picturing Nick deflowering Mai. 

"No points recovery for Mr. Cade as he still has his full 10 points. Next opponent, enter the arena!"

A female Ninja with a voluptuous chest entered the arena. She carried a wooden wakizashi on her back. Nick was mesmerized by her Melons.
"My name is Nicholas R Cade, Member of Clan Hibiki. I am challenging..." Asked Nick.

"Kitase Kasumi and you may have defeated Mai, but you won't defeat me!" Kasumi exclaimed.

"Can you say: So this is Mugen Tenshinryu?" Nick replied. 

"I understood that reference. Beat me and I'll do your Dead or Alive cosplay while squeezing your little thing to death with my tits!" Replied the 23 year old Ninja as Nick groaned.

"Well, Have at you!" Exclaimed Nick as he stood still bokken in hand. Kasumi went for a flying kick, but Nick rolled out of the way. Using her wakizashi, she tried to goad Nick into attacking, but he simply dodged the attacks until he was able to grab her arm and flip her to the ground. There he tapped her abdomen.

"Point! Cade 1-0!" Exclaimed the referee. Both fighters jumped backwards to put distance between each other. Ditching the weapons both decided to go hand to hand. As always Nick went for the trusty

"Good, now we can fight as warriors! Hand to hand is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon!!" Speech, but Kasumi didn't expect Nick to be ready and counter her moves while he rambled on. "Nice, attacking while the enemy is monologuing. Dishonorable, but sound strategy."  Said Nick. "The whole clan is dying to see those sweater puppies! Shame that you aren't a virgin. Was it a man or was it a dildo?" Asked Nick as Kasumi grew furious and tried a series of kicks to shut him up.

"A rat fights better than this and it has kicked my ass. Then Again he WAS A FOOT PRODIGY!" Said Nick. "Although I'd love to have your cute feet rubbing my cock until I cum all over your footsies." Nick kept taunting Kasumi as she got flustered by picturing his sexual remarks. Kasumi grinned as her flurry of attacks and Nick's perverteed comments had him very close to the Arena's edge. There Kasumi prepared herself for a final blow, but Nick did the splits and made her trip outside the Arena. 

"Ringout! Winner Cade!" Said the referee as Nick helped Kasumi up. Nick unmasked the Ninja and was shocked on how much her hairstyle resembles the DoA Ninja.

Approaching the Kunoichi's ear, Nick whispers:
"Swear your allegiance to me and I can reduce your Punishment." 

"Was that what you whispered in Mai's ear?" Kasumi whispered back as Nick nodded. 

"I don't mind putting on a show for them, but only with you." Said Kasumi. "I'm a Cade Ninja now." 

"Our show will have to be later, as I promised Mai, she had first dibs on my dick. Are you OK with public Masturbation?" Replied Nick.

"Only if you are watching." Said Kasumi who stood up and stripped. "See this!" Said Kasumi as she grabbed her own breasts. All of this is property of my Master Cade-sama!" Kasumi laid on the floor spread eagled exposing herself to the Foot Clan. "Master! Watch as your Ninja cums for you!" Exclaimed Kasumi as she fingerblasted herself in front of the Foot Clan. "Watch me Master as I gaaaahh!" Exclaimed Kasumi as she came. Weakly she offered her wet hand to Nick, who tasted his new Ninja's juices. "Did ai please Master? This is the Mugen Tenshinryu!" Kasumi said weakly as she drifted off to post nut drowsiness.

Karai looked Amused. "He's showing restraint and Mercy. Seems like the human is in control of the Incubus." Thought Karai.  "He's just a bona fide pervert." 

The next fighter entered the arena. She seems a bit bigger than previous girls. She carried no weapons and was doing the Cavill punch reloading taunt as she moved with a brawler vibe. "Imma make you my bitch!" She said.

"Fine, Just bring it, Jabroni." Said Nick as he taunted her like The Rock and removed his Kendogi. Folding it and placing it outside the Arena alongside his Bokken, Nick returned to the referee. The female Ninja threw a haymaker that nearly missed Nick had he not leaned back.

"What in Felix Tito Trinidad was that!? Casi me cago." Exclaimed Nick  as the Foot Ninja tried another barrage of punches. "You're Logic I'm not using VG Logic, otherwise, I would've Mike Tyson's Punched-Out the shit out of you!"

She tried a barrage of punches, but Nick blocked them all.  She tried another haymaker, but Nick blocked the blow. The strong blow left Nick staggered and open for an uppercut. Nick hit the mat. The referee began counting to ten in order to deternine a knockout. Nick barely stood by six. "Point 1-0 Seanice!" 

"You're going to be gargling Mayonnaise, bitch!" Exclaimed Seanice as Nick cracked his neck. 

"It's on, like Donkey Kong!" Said Nick as Seanice began another barrage of punches! 

"Get her a Body Bag, yeah!" Yelled a foot Ninja.

"Seanice! Seanice! Seanice!" Other Foot Ninja began to chant as Nick was parrying every heavy blow from Seanice.

The Foot Ninja went for another Haymaker, but Nick dodged and swept the leg. He then punched her rock hard stomach for a point.

"Point Cade 1-1" Exclaimed the referee. Seanice was angry as some Foot Ninja began chanting for Nick. She began biting her glove through her mask as Nick stood in a crane pose. Karai facepalmed. 

Seanice ran towards Nick and sidestepped at the last second dodging the crane kick and connecting a haymaker which ragdolled Nick near the edge of the arena.

"One! Two! Three! Four!" The referee counted. Seanice went towards Nick with the intention of tossing him off the Arena. Nick stood groggily by the seven count and was in Seanice's range. She tried another haymaker, but instead grabbed her crotch In pain  as Nick had Caged her before rolling out the way. Following with a foot sweep, Seanice fell down. 

"One! Two! Three! Four! Five!" Exclaimed the referee as Nick put some distance between them.

Seanice was cussing as she tried to stand, but she fell once more as her legs were wobbly.

"Eight! Nine! Ten! Knock out! Winner Cade!" Exclaimed the referee as Nick regained his bearings. He went to Seanice and Unmasked her.

"Here's my offer. Swear your allegiance to me a-"

"Fuck you!" Exclaimed Seanice who stood up. Nick kicked the back of her leg and forced her down.

"Not so fast, bitch! You ARE TO BE PUNISHED!" Said Nick as he tore her clothes off. Seanice tried to cover up, but Nick slapped her. "Your punishment requires for you to expose yourself and to please me. Since you refused, instead you'll  please them." Said Nick as he called Five well endowed Foot Ninjas. "Take her, no Foreplay. Treat her as your personal cumdumpster. Be as rough as you like. If she dies, she dies."  Said Nick as he secretly cast Regen on her to ensure she wouldn't die. Seanice's muffled screams filled the arena as she had to please the five Ninja with her three holes. After an hour of sexual torture, Seanice was taken to the infirmary.

Karai was as stonefaced as possible, but a tinge of worry crossed her head. "He used his healing power ON HER, which technically can't be used for disqualification as it wasn't during the match. Still, such ruthlessness is what separates him from the other MuTeens!" Thought Karai. 

"After the next fight, the tournament will end for the day. If Mr. Cade manages to win the next match, we'll resume tomorrow." Said Karai.

***
1 hour ago:
As the Five Ninja grabbed Seanice, Nick headed to his locker room where Mai and Kasumi were waiting.

Mai hugged Nick before he grabbed and kissed the Petite Ninja. She blushed as Nick had stolen Mai's first kiss. He then picked her up and took her to a makeshift bed Karai had set up. There he disrobed the Petite Ninja and kissed her neck and small breasts.

"May I, Mai?" Asked Nick as he reached her panties. She shook her head as she wanted to remove then herself. A small tuft of black hair adorned Mai's virginal pussy. 

"You were the first person to touch me down there." Said Mai as she blushed like a tomato. "I'm angry. You make me feel like some silly schoolgirl! I literally got kicked out of school for shanking a girl!" Said Mai. "But for you, I'll be a goodie two shoes and..." Mai began sobbing. "Will you make me yours?" Mai asked as Nick stripped. His erection spooked Mai for a second. Kasumi watched in Awe. 

"After the aftermath of Today's Tournament, Kasumi, I'll be with you." Said Nick. "Now it's Mai time."

"You can watch, Kasumi. But I better watch when he cums all over your udders." Said Mai with her cocky criminal voice.

"Kasumi help Mai get my cock lubed as I prep her pussy as there isn't much time." Said Nick as he went and licked the 18 year old ninja's pussy. Kasumi used her own pussy juice to lube Nick up as Mai was licking and spitting on his dick.

"All done, Master!" Exclaimed the Ninja duo as Nicm stood up and hovered over the 18 year old Ninja. 

"Since we share a birthday, happy belated Birthday!" Said Nick as he slowly inserted his glans. Mai shrieked before getting used to Nick and he slowly got inside. Once Mai got used to Nick, he began thrusting and loving Mai with his dick until both Climaxed. Mai laid there with Nick sheathed inside her, unwilling to move.

"I feel giddy. Safe even." Said Mai. "Can we stay like this until it's time for your fight?"

---
"Master, may I clean your cock with my tongue?" Asked Kasumi as the alarm rang signaling it was time for Nick to go back to fight. Nick nodded as Kasumi swallowed Nick's dick and cleaned off Nick's cum, Mai's juices and traces of her no longer virginal blood. Nick petted both Ninjas on the head and thanked them.

"Root for me, will ya!" Said Nick as he put on his Kendo outfit.

***
Present time:
Nick walked towards the arena and he noticed how Seanice was taken on a stretcher. His opponent was already waiting wearong a Kendo Uniform as well. Her Spiky dark hair was adorned by a bandana and she had a band-aid on her cheek. Her kendogi was White with Blue pants and the back of her kendogi, the knaji for Hazuki was written.

"Sen'in o sagashiteimasu ka" Said Nick.

"Wait, you know Shenmue? My name is Yuki. If you beat me, you can take me right here." Said Yuki as Nick was chuckling. "Can anyone play Earth and sea while I battle my new nemesis!" 
Said Yuki as she used Ryo Hazuki's stance.

"Let's get sweaty!" Replied Nick as he took Lan Di's stance. Both Nick and Yuki were blocking and parrying their blows and the counters were met with an unbreakable defense. "Let's swotch things up. gee hee!" Said Nick as he changed his stance. "Nick-sama will be pleased!" Exclaimed Nick as he triggered Yuki with a Shenmue reference.

"Point! Cade!" Said the Referee after Nick hit her with a surprise palm strike. Yuki tried a series of attacks, but Nick slid under her and hit her back. "Point Cade 2-0" growing frustrated,  Yuki tried a Tornado Kick,  but Nick was ready and another palm strike.  "Point Cade!" No matter what she threw at him, Nick was laser focused. "Point Cade!" "Point Cade!" Was all the referee could say. "Point Cade 9-0" Said the Referee as Yuki stood up. She flung her arms for a pair of haymakers, but Nick grabbed her sleeves. Yuki tried to use the same technique he had used against Mai, but she turned it into a Judo throw. As she stood up her Kendogi was fully opened and her bandaged breasts were exposed. Unfortunately for Yuki, Nick wasn't down. He managed to stand close to the edge, but safe. Without thinking, Yuki went for a flying kick, but Nick dodged and managed to grab her before she fell off the Arena.

"Point Cade!" Said the referee as he noticed Nick had a handful of boob which counted as a torso attack. 

"I lost, a promise is a promise." Said Yuki. Who removed her kendogi and hakama revealing her Fundoshi and wraps. Nick hugged her and whispered in her ear. 

"Become My loyal Kunoichi like Mai and Kasumi or be fed to your fellow Foot Ninja, like Seanice." Asked Nick.

"Did you donate to Shenmue 3?" Asked Yuki. 

"Technically my old man did. I was a minor back then and didn'thave a Credit card. But both our names are in the game." Said Nick. 

"You are over 18 right?" Asked Yuki.

"I'm 20." Answered Nick.

"I'm  27 and yours." Said Yuki as she removed her wraps and Fundoshi. Nick began rubbing her boobs and kissing Yuki. She undid his Hakama and fundoshi, which sprung Nick's erection. "Holy shit! Said Yuki as she saw Nick's dick. Wrapping her legs around him she lowered herself unto him and began getting impaled by the younger Shenmue fan. "Oh gods!" Exclaimed Yuki as she felt Nick shoot his demonic seed inside her along her own orgasm
"I don't care you're so young! I love you!" Said Yuki in a frenzy as she went for round two. Karai remained seated as she dismissed everyone. This devious idea by Nick had made her very wet and horny enough to forgo the tournament and jump on Nick's boneless bone.

***
Nick's room:
Karai had moved the kunoichi and Nick's belongings to a guest room. She even had a Dead or Alive Kasumi costume for Kasumi, who quickly put it on for Nick. Once Yuki and Nick entered the room Kasumi was in bed waiting for Nick. Both Karai and Mai were naked playing with their own pussies waiting for Nick. 
He sat at the edge of the bed as Kasumi presented her breasts to him as Nick pulled down his pants. "I stand corrected. It's not little, but I'll squish it to death with my tits. He will glaze them!" Said Kasumi as she began titfucking Nick. Once Nick came Yuki and Mai licked Kasumi's boobs clean.  Opening her dress, Kasumi revealed she was completely naked. Nick gently threw her on the bed as he laid on top of Kasumi and kissed her forehead.

"I wish I had been your one and only, but now you're mine." Said Nick as he eagerly entered the 23 year old Ninja.

A huge moan escaped Kasumi's mouth that made Mai cum while Karai and Yuki watched intensely as Nick found his groove with Kasumi. Once she reached her climax, Nick shot his shot inside her. Karai forced Nick and company to get a shower. "Sleep as Tomorrow will be even harder." Said Karai.

***
Karai's Arena: The Following day:

After a complete Japanese Breakfast. Nick and his next opponent stood by  the referee. This time Nick was wearing kumite shorts and a sash. His opponent was dressed as a Foot Ninja. A bit on the short side, with slightly larger boobs than Mai, but smaller than Yuki's.

"Hello, I am Nicholas Raymond Cade. It's a pleasure sparring with you." Said Nick.

"My name is Shiratori Maya. I will NOT Underestimate you!" Said Maya as she pulled out a ball and rope. "Yesterday was a fluke! Today you'll lose!" Exclaimed Maya as she tossed the ball at Nick. Dodging the ball and yanking the rope, Nick brought Maya close to him and ducked under her kick before knocking her down.

"Point Cade! 1-0!" Said the referee as Maya reeled back and made Nick fall by yanking the rope she had set up between his feet. However, she was unable to follow through with the attack as Nick dodged and weaved around her wrapping the rope on her feet and knocking her down. "Point Cade!" 

Maya realized she was falling for the same game as Yuki and tried to make Nick retreat into the edge of the arena. Realizing he had no shirt to grab on and topple him down, Maya tried a desperate attack. She jumped and landed pussy first into Nick's face. "Success!" Maya thought as Nick was falling back when he suddenly made an abrupt stop and Maya fell face first on the mat.

"Ringout! Winner Cade!" Exclaimed the referee as the Foot Ninja screamed in anger as Nick finally fell back. as Maya laid face down on the floor with her ass on the air, Nick mounted her. Putting his head next to hers, he asked :

"Do you want to be my Ninja?" Asked Nick as Maya nodded. 

"What kind if show shall we give them?" Asked Nick. 

"I don't want to have sex in front of them. Touch me if you like, but Actual sex will be without them watching, Master!" Maya pleaded.

Nick removed her mask. Maya was far beautiful than he thought. But the show must go on. Exposing her breasts, Nick began kneading them. He made Maya kneel as he pulled out his cock. Maya let Nick slap her face with his dick before putting it in her mouth. Once Nick was about to cum, he pulled out and ejaculated over her face and torso. Maya left as Nick put away his dick. 

"Alright, who's next!?" Exclaimed Nick as another Petite Ninja showed up.

"My name is Sasaki Yuna, 20 years old, former ballerina turned ninja. I won't lose to a gamer." Said Yuna before taking out a bokken. Using his own bokken Nick went on the offensive against Yuna. He made three different mock slashes on her chest and back

"3 points Cade!" Said the referee as Yuna reeled back. She managed to slice Nick on the chest.
"1 point Yuna, 1-3" the referee Exclaimed as Yuna once again went on the offensive, but Nick managed to get disarmed by Yuna. As a response, he used the sword grabbing technique and disarmed Yuna. Once both were unarmed, Nick went for a palm strike under her chin. "Point Cade!" Exclaimed the referee. Yuma tried to grab Nick, but he used Bullshido and flipped her to the ground then he attacked her chest. Point! Cade!" Yuna began using her legs to out some distance between her and Nick and if possible to land strong attacks. Nick was mesmerized by her strong legs when a kick barely hit his face. Luckily, Nick parried and flipped Yuna out of the way. She landed and did a backflip to put some more distance between herself and Nick when he began sprinting towards Yuna. This mad dash made Yuna panic and she stepped out of bounds.

"Ringout!" Walking towards the defeated Ninja, Nick grabbed her Petite body and hugged her.
"Will you become part of my team? " Nick asked. "We have to deliver a punishment. You tell me."

"If I join your team, will you have sex with me?" Asked Yuna."I've never had sex because everyone sees me as a child. I'm twenty, dammit! Fuck! I'll be 21 on Christmas Eve yet I'm flat as a board!"

"I see a grown woman ashamed of who she is. Let me remove your mask and see you. Wow!" Said Nick. "You're even prettier than I imagined Love the Pink hair. Now, about your flatness. I don't care. One of my girlfriends is flat as well and I mean flatter than you. I still make love to her regularly, because it's not the boobs, but the girl attached to then that matters."

"Let's do it, make me yours right here, right now. Let then see I am a woman!" Said Yuna as she tore her clothes off exposing her Ballet made body.

"Yuna I need to ask you something. In your case, People Die and Yuna Dances is a true statement?" Asked Nick.

"Fuck you!" Replied Yuna.

"First I  need you to sit on my lap." Said Nick. "Now kiss me like you mean it." Yuna bumped her head with Nick's before kissing him. Now with her chest before him, Nick began caressing her nipples. Breaking off the kiss, Nick began kissing her chest and Yuna grabbed on to his hair. 

"Oh my!" Said Yuna as she rubbed herself on Nick's erect phallus. Her eager beaver managed to get Nick's glans inside her. Wrapping her legs around him, Yuna held fast on to Nick as he deflowered the pink haired Ninja who was bending backwards literally for Nick as he took her in the middle of the arena. "I'm cumming Master" Yelled Yuna as her eyes had rolled back with each thrust. 

"Alright Pinkie Pie. I love your Pink now it's time for the Pie!" Said Nick as he creampied Yuna. She came hard once more and fell unconscious as Nick kept pumping her full of cum.
"Yunie, are you OK?" Asked Nick. "I have a treat for you." Said Nick as he waved his dick in front of Yuna's face. Eager to please she sucked Nick's cock clean and jerked him off so he could cum in her mouth. Karai had Yuna taken to Nick's room.

"Hey! You've made a mockery out of our Clan's Kunoichi. I won't stand..." said the next challenger who obviously had a much bigger rack than Yuna. "Put some clothes on, you freak!?" Exclaimed the Ninja as she pointed out at Nick's erect dick.

"Nah. My friend here wants to be free. But if you feel uncomfortable with his freedom, you have 3 perfect dungeons for my dragon." Said Nick. "But I am here to please you." Nick remarked as he put on his pants. "O namae wa Nandesuka?"

"Tiffany Diamond. The Foot's real American Ninja." Exclaimed Tiffany

"Well, I have a stiffy for my Tiffy." Said Nick. "Would you kindly forgo the fight so we can proceed to the Clan Transference?" Tiffany shook her head. "I tried." 
Using a bo staff Tiffany had range advantage, which made it hard for Nick to get in range.
"How old are you Tiffany? You seem to be experienced with handling long poles."

"Twenty six. And no I only had one partner until he died 9 years ago." Said Tiffany. "And it will remain that way, for I will beat you and avenge Seanice." Exclaimed Tiffany as she kept Nick away with her Bo attacks.

"Alright, Real American... what do you do when it comes crashing down and it hurts inside?" Asked Nick.

"What nonsense are you babbling about!?" Exclaimed Tiffany as she tried another bo barrage.

"You called your self a real American and I don't see you fighting for the rights of everyone, fighting for what's right or fight for my life!" Replied Nick.

Karai facepalmed. "Tiffany those are lyrics to Hulk Hogan's entrance theme! Ignore his nonsensical ramblings and defeat him!" Exclaimed the Foot Grandmaster.

Tiffany went on the offensive pushing Nick closer to the edge. Then she went for the lunge and as expected, Nick grabbed the pole and began flipping her out of bounds. In a matter of Milliseconds, Tiffany leapt back and pushed the pole to the outside forcing Nick to use it to stop from falling back. This left Nick vulnerable for an attack. Right as Tiffany's leg was about to land on his crotch, Nick pulled a twist that allowed him to barely dodge her attack. 

"You're pretty good! Mreow!" Said Nick as he gave her dual gun fingers. "But playtime is over, Tiffy. "  with a palm strike to the torso, Nick pushed Tiffany off the Arena.

"Ring out! Cade wins!" Said the referee. Nick went towards Tiffany and whispered in her ear.
"Be my Diamond Tiffany and help me make a better world for everyone." Tiffany nodded and Unmasked. Seeing her teary green eyes and curly red hair, a Grinch smile appeared on Nick's face. "What's your answer, fiery goddess?"

"I am yours to command, Master." Replied Tiffany.

"We must give the people what they want. Tell me your Punishment boundaries?" Asked Nick.

"Make me cum in public, but make love to me in private." Tiffany requested.

Nick grabbed Tiffany's Top and tore it off exposing her breasts to the Foot Clan. He slipped his hand down her pants and molested the kunoichi in public. Once she reached climax, he had her lick off her juices from his hand. The last Ninja threw an actual Kunai at Nick, which he caught.

"Karai, this Ninja tried to kill me!" Said Nick. "If this is how she's going to play, I will stop holding back." The masked Kunoichi tried to slash Nick with her cat claws.

"You defiled my sisters. I won't let you defile mistress Karai!" Said the Ninja.

"Jennika, stand down!" Karai ordered.

"But Mistress, I can't let this filthy man defile you!" Replied Jennika. "He has made a joke out if us!" 

"Indeed he has, but he's not even using 1% of his power." Said Karai. "A secret war is brewing and I'm choosing my allies carefully. My father, his Foot Apostates and the interdimensional dictator, Krang are not the main players, Jennika. HE IS. Mr.Cade, You are allowed to use 2% of your power. Just don't kill Jennika. She's not only my best kunoichi, she is my best human lover." Karai explained. 

"Alright, Jenny from the Block. It's Ninja time!"  Said Nick. 
"New rules: Ten second KO, submission, or death will be the victory conditions." Nick stated as an exoskeleton covered his body making Nick look like Grey Fox.

"Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myokenguchi" Said Nick as a mantra before using stealth camouflage.

"Your Optic Camouflage means nothing when I can use Smokebombs!" Exclaimed Jennika as a pair of Kunai tore pieces of her dogi and exposing her bandaged torso. Jennika countered with Kunai towards the direction of the attack, but Nick was long gone. Jennika didn't notice Nick crawling like Spider-Man on the floor as she was trying to locate him in the rafters. Using one hand to spring himself up, Nick kicked Jennika in the jaw, sending the Foot Assassin flying. With a series of slashes made with surgical precision, Nick left Jennika in her underwear. 

"One! Two! Three!" The referee was counting.

"Curaja!" Exclaimed Nick as Jennika recovered and stood up.

"You think I'll thank you for healing me? Moron! I'll make you regret this!" Exclaimed Jennika as she went for Nick's head. 

"Hurt me more!!" Exclaimed Nick as a small Electromagnetic field deflected Jennika's blade. "Hurt me more!" Nick kept repeating as he slammed his head on the floor. "More! More! Yes, that's good! I remember that punch!" 

Jennika looked confused and wide open for another attack. A punch to the solar plexus that made her puke. 

"Curaja!" Said Nick as once again, Jennika recovered.

"I see what you're doing now. You won't break me." Jennika spat. Suddenly she was numb and rigid, unable to move. 

"I used Immobilize and Hesitation. Making you a living statue. Fully aware of  what's going on Jenny." Said Nick as he laid her at a waist high obstacle. "Referee, start counting, as Jenny has decided to fall asleep here." Said Nick as he had also casted Sleepel on Jennika.

"Winner by Knockout, Cade!" Said the referee.

"Punishment! punishment! Punishment!" Chanted the Foot Ninja 
Nick tore the bandages and underwear.

"Join me Jenny and your Punishment will be less severe." Said Nick. 

"I'd rather be ravaged by the Foot Clan than being with with you!" Jennika said before spitting on Nick's face. 

"I will punish Jennika personally! Three holes One punishment!" Said Nick. "Now Jenny, don't you dare bite, otherwise I'll beat you to the brink of death, heal you and beat you until you beg for a death that won't cum... Until my penis heals." Said Nick as he fully inserted himself down her mouth. Jennika's gag reflex kicked in as she puked on Nick's dick. "If my dick gets dirty, you're cleaning it up, so you'll have to eat your own puke, Jenny." Said Nick before pulling out and allowing Jennika to breathe. "How did you like that? Shall we go again?"  Nick fully inserted himself in Jennika's mouth as tears began to pour from her eyes as Nick kept humping her face. Nick pulled out. "Had enough yet, we're not finished yet!" Before shoving his dick down Jenny's mouth and choking her once more. After humping her face for a little bit, Nick withdrew his cock from her mouth.
"You still OK? Want me to go on? Can you take one more?" Asked Nick as Jennika shook her head. Nick went in once more time and jumped her face until he came deep inside her throat and all over her face as he pulled out. "You're a strong woman! That's enough of your mouth for now, I think. I see other places that could use some Nick." Nick said as Jennika was crying as she came. "Regen."

"Fuck you!" Exclaimed Jennika. Nick's eyes and hair glowed red.

"That's what I'm doing Turbo Dyke!" Replied Nick before slapping Jennika. "When I'm done with you, you'll live only to serve as my cocksleeve." Jennika nodded as Nick burst through Jennika's pussy with no preparation. This meant Jennika howled in pain as Nick had his way with her. Reaching orgasm made matters worse for Jennika. As tears of Humiliation and pain rolled down her eyes, Nick unceremoniously came deep inside her. Once he pulled out, he flipped Jennika over and spread over her buttcheeks to force his way into her unprepared anus. Again Jennika howled in pain, but Nick only responded with a targeted healing spell to her pussy. "Jenny, Jenny, Jenny, deep down this is what you wanted!" Said Nick. "Being put in place by a mighty male!" Said Nick as he fully pulled put and rammed his demon dick inside her. Once again, Jennika howled in pain. As he pushed in, Jennika came hard and Nick's dick came in contact with A piece of stool. This act, While disgusting, had him grin like the Grinch. "Your dirty ass sullied my cock, whore. Guess whose mouth I'm going to use to clean it?" Saod Nick as he pumped his chowder up her bunghole. Now both of Jennika's orifices were shooting pink cum as Nick once again inserted his penis into Jennika's mouth. The shit smeared glans made Jennika gag, but she stood her ground an licked Nick's dick clean and he repayed her by cumming once more inside her. Being filled and used made Jennika cum once more. Using a mega elixirs, Nick healed Jennika of all wounds. The stinging sensation of the magical medicine made her climax yet again. Nick covered over his piece of art.

"I'm sorry for being a bit rough, but-" 

"No. You were right." Jennika interrupted. "I've always dreamed of being dominated by a man. I never expected the man to be younger than me. I kinda hoped it would've been Casey Jones..." said Jennika. "Master, when are we doing this amazing sex again?" 

Nick began laughing. "The punishment wasn't the demeaning and the hardcore sex, Jenny. You enjoy that shit. Your punishment is the following. You denied my offer, now I deny you the best sex ever. I simply gave you a taste. Now with my Incubus Magic will block your ability to get release. Just as I can give pleasure, I can take it away. Maybe if you return to me as a Mutated animal or something, I'll undo my spell." Said Nick as he powered down.

The Foot Clan were murmuring against themselves.

"With my Shinobi defeated, honor demands that I avenge them." Said Karai.

"That's enough. I have my new Hibiki Ninja. The Foot have seen a fraction of my power. Oroku Karai, we shall do Business in private, but I need to rest and I have to wash off Jennika's scent off in order to please my two ninjas." Said Nick.

***
Nick's room:
When Nick returned to the room the girls were obviously afraid.
"Hark do not be afraid!" Said Nick before sitting down. "I guess you want explanations. That's fair." 

Maya raised her hand. "Are you really a demon, Master?" 

Nick nodded. "Yes. An Incubus, a sex demon. Unlike the ones in anime, I don't look like a monster." Said Nick as he transformed into his real form, which was a red eyed, candy apple red-haired version of Nick with a more Bishounen look and sparkly skin. "If anyone mentions twilight, they won't get dick until 2026." Said Nick. "No, I'm not evil or into soul bartering. I just want to bridge the gaps between human, yokai, and Mutants. Coexist and maybe make tons of love, as love fuels me."

Yuna raised her hand. "About Jennika?" 

"Ah." Said Nick. "As an Incubus, I can see glimpses of everyone's carnal desires. I often spend time NOT peering into people's desires. But to show you that I'm being truthful, here's everyone's deepest fantasies:

Mai: Laying on a picnic blanket on a field under the stars and cuddling until the dawning of the summer sun." Said Nick as Mai blushed. "C'mere my little ex-criminal!" Said Nick as he passionately kissed Mai. The rest of the Kunoichi Squealed.
 
"Yuki, My Sexy Hazuki. You'll cream when you meet Natsumi as she loves cosplaying as Nozomi." Said Nick. "Yuki's fantasy was already fulfilled. She wanted to make love to someone who not only shared her passion for gaming, but could physically keep up with her. Yes, I'm up for some Role Play, schoolboy! Shenmue reference. Hazuki, kiss me." Yuki came and kissed Nick.

"Maybe I should get another?" Said Yuki making a bad Ryo impression.

"Some other time." Replied Nick. "Kasumi is a tough nut to Crack. Girl, you need Jesus! You're lucky I can spit roast you on my own. Because now that you're all mine no other penis shall touch you."

"Maya, I haven't forgotten you. I will be gentle, especially since it's a reward, not a punishment."
Said Nick. "At least it's not at a love motel."

"Yuna, my sweet, sweet, Yuna. Your fantasy was already fulfilled. I still want more. Just don't dance." Said Nick before getting a pillow to the face.

"My Diamond Ginger, yours cannot be fulfilled yet. Also, sand chafes like hell and I don't want your treasure to suffer. But I'll try." Said Nick. "She wants sex on the beach with a dashing young man. I'm missing the beach." Said Nick.

"What does all of this have to do with Jennika?" Yuna asked.

"I'm getting there! She's like super mega lesbian, right? But not the femme Lesbian. She's mega butch, though her body betrays her Butchness." Said Nick. "She apparently had some repressed desires towards A dude and my domination of you, sparked something. Her crush on Karai and the idea that I would dominate Karai sent her on a berserker rage. I simply hammed it up and used theatrics. A strategy that worked on most of you, BTW." Nick explained. "Maya? Why aren't you naked? I'm supposed to make love to you and I want to do some foreplay. Come sit on my lap, facing me, so I can pause and suck on your delicious breasts." Said Nick as Maya straddled him. The heat radiating from Maya's pussy made Nick twitch. "And you saw what happened." Said Nick before Tending to Maya's breasts. "Kasumi, Yuna, Yuki, and Mai, I want you to finger yourselves as I male love to Maya. When I cum, yell Ukulele! You're welcome. Now, My T-Diamond, you won't be getting that, because I'll give you the Original right after Maya." 

Nick laid Maya down on the bed and kissed her pussy. Maya was so eager that she almost came from the kiss, but when Nick's teeth barely grazed her clit, she exploded. "You're really craving this! Said Nick as he began rubbing his dock against her snatch. It took a bit of effort, but Nick was finally in. 

"You can make love to me slowly!" Said Maya as she felt Nick scratching her itch with his cock.

"Oh god, Maya! Your pussy is almost as amazing as you!" Said Nick as he groaned in ecstacy. "It really wants to squeeze every drop put of my cum! Gha!" Nick muttered as Maya came.

"Niiiiiick!" Exclaimed Maya after her second orgasm. 

"Objection!"  Exclaimed Nick as he filled Maya's pussy. "I just realized we are an Ace Attorney reference." Nick remarked as Maya's pussy kept squeezing his cock for more cum. The others Yelled chalupa and reached their own orgasms

Tiffany got in all fours in front of the mirror. Nick used his Maya juice coated dick and slid into Tiffany's hungry snatch that devoured his cock. "Mmmm! Had I known you'd feel this good, I would've forefit the match earlier." Said Tiffany as she began grinding on Nick. "Give it to me!"

Getting into a rhythm was rather easy for Nick and Tiffy Diamond as she was so pent up and finally having a lover was so thrilling. They kept going at it until both collapsed in pure sexual bliss. Mai and Yuna got between Nick and Tiffy in order to cuddle with him. Kasumi, Yuki, Tiffany, and Maya cuddled up to their new Hibiki clan sisters with Nick at the center.

"Natsu, I got you some Ninjas." Thought Nick as he drifted into Dreamland. 




Popular Posts