Tales of the MuTeens: Too Many Secrets, Too many identities!

 Tales of the MuTeens: Too many Secrets, Too Many Identities!

CUM Campus: September 17th:
A chubby Student was walking across campus trying to locate his first class. People looked at him like he looked familiar, but quickly ignored him. "Good. The disguise Is working" Thought Nick as he pretended to gasp for air. 

He found the philosophy and literature building and was looking for his class when a girl tripped going down the stairs and  Nick jumped into action, managing to break her fall with his chubby disguise and looking like a huge dork while at it. This of course offended the girl. "How dare you touch my breast!?" She Exclaimed. 

"B-but you were about to fall!" Said Nefty. "I was t-trying to help!" This infuriated her some more as she straddled Nick. 

"You look like that asshole, the Mutie Nintendo freak" exclaimed the girl as she got up and gave Nick a a view of her spanx clad body. She was going Commando, but her skirt covered most of it.

"I-I-I'm sorry. I was..." Nefty stammered as he tried to get up. "Are you OK?" Said Nefty as he handed her the stuff she dropped.

Taking a deep breath, the girl calmed down. "Sorry. I got a bit carried away by the frustration. I'm Kelly." She said as she took her schedule and the stuff she dropped.

"I uh, have Jacobs. I uh, s-saw you have Jacobs too! I'm Nefty!" Said Nick as he kept playing the Nefty charade.

"Are you related to the GameDude?" Asked Kelly. "You look so much like that asshole!"

Nefty fumbled to open the door and adjusted his glasses. "N-not that I know of." He said. "My Dad isolated himself from everyone after my Mom died. I-I was homeschooled by a Family f-friend until I was 19. Then he got a job in Tokyo and n-now I live a-alone." Kelly stared at him.

"Your stutter seems a bit artificial." She said as she stared into his glasses. "What are you hiding Nefty?"

"I NET GERVOUS AROUND PRETTY GIRLS AND WESS UP MORDS!" Yelled Nefty as everyone stared at him causing him to blush. Kelly blushed a bit as well.

"Why does it feel so good to be complimented by him. He's a dork and a fatties to boot! But somehow, it feels great that HE finds me pretty!" Thought Kelly. She tried to probe more by making chit chat, but Nefty was either socially inept or a master manipulator. 

As class kept waiting, Prof. Jacobs didn't show up. About 20 minutes later someone from the Philosophy Department came and notified that Jacobs was not going to be available this week.

"I've an hour free. Nefty, let's go to the Caf. That way we can chat, because you seem like an interesting character." Kelly put a weird emphasis on the word Character which cause Nock to gulp. "Whoa! It's not a date, homeschool! I noticed how desperate you were looking up my skirt when I stood up!" Kelly said with a hint of accusation in her tone. 

"I-I-I'm sorry! I didn't look on P-purpose! I-I-I mean you're the c-closest I've ever been to a P-pretty girl! I'M SORRY!" Exclaimed a blushing Nefty as he fumbled his apology.

---
Cafeteria 
Kelly and Nefty sat at the Cafeteria having a light breakfast and chatting. Now that he had gained enough confidence with Kelly, the stutter went away.

"So, do you like me?" Asked Kelly. "I get a bit of a crush vibe from you."  Nefty was flustered. 

"Actually, I, have, uh, a girlfriend..." said Nefty.  "She's currently in Canada." Kelly looked suspicious. 

"A girlfriend who lives in Canada. Right." Said Kelly with a sarcastic emphasis on right. "Dude, you need to lie better. You almost came in your pants when you saw my spanx, but have a girlfriend, GTFOH with that lie!"

"You want the truth? OK. But first answer me this, why do you hate GameDude?" Asked Nefty.

"My father was killed in the March Massacre it was all a ploy to kill GameDude." Said Kelly.

"How can you be sure of that?" Asked Nefty worried. 

"I was smoking weed on the Rooftop where GameDude was on the phone with the person behind the massacre. My Dad was one of the victims that died because of GameDude."

"Shit. I'm so sorry!" Said Nefty. "I wasn't powerful enough to save him. I am so sorry for the pain I caused you."

"What the hell are you talking about?" Said Kelly angry. 

"I am the GameDude. This is only a disguise so I can get a college education as a normal person." Said Nefty before Kelly slapped him.

"Don't you ever make a sick joke like that, Nefty. You are nothing like that showboating asshole! Unlike him, you're a good and honest guy." Said Kelly. "You're just unlucky enough to resemble that piece of shit."

"Don't believe me, fine." Said Nefty. "What would you say to him if you had your chance? You said you're a drama major. Pretend I'm the GameDude."

"Not here, Nefty." Said Kelly. "My emotional outburst would be too raw to do here." Said Kelly. 

"Crapbaskets! I have to reach my accounting class!" Said Nefty. "I'm sorry Kelly, but I have to go..." 

"Since Jacobs isn't coming this Thursday can you meet me in front of the InMe dorm room?" Said Kelly. "It's not a date so you won't be cheating on your 'Canadian Girlfriend'!"

"It's a non-date." Said Nefty as he ran off to his next class. 

***
Inez Meridian Dormitory: Rooftop:
Nick was on the roof waiting. "What the fuck am I thinking? Am I willing to risk my secret for a girl I barely know?"  Nick thought. "Honor above power... she feels I wronged her. Letting her lash out at me is reasonable." Thought Nick as he descended to Kelly's room. He knocked on the door and Kelly's roommate opened it. 

"Loki?" Said the Asian girl who opened the door. "You're Nick Cade, Alicia's stepbrother, from Eastlaird! It's me, Tina Khan!" 

Nick was shocked by the revelation. "Tina Khan, from Eastlaird? Ooh! Have to tell Chloe. Wonder if Susanna and Mary are still around." Nick thought. "Uh, I'm actually here to see Kelly McGinnis. Business reasons." Said Nick.

"Kel, you got a visitor and it's a celeb that I happen to know since before he was famous!" Squealed Tina. "Wait there." Tina slammed the door on Nick's face. A few minutes later Kelly opens the door. 

"YOU!! What the fuck are you doing here!? Wait don't tell me Nefty-"

"Yes, Nefty... Before you unleash your righteous anger against me, could we move this conversation to the rooftop?" Nick asked.

"Fine" Said Kelly holding her anger. He noticed via detective mode that she had some brass knuckles and pepper spray.

Once at the Rooftop Kelly sprayed Nick with Pepper Spray and tried to punch him, but he had blocked her punch.

"Kelly, stop! You'll break your hands if you try to punch me like that!"  Nick gasped as he was coughing and puking. "I heard about your father being a victim of March's Massacre. I'm sorry I couldn't save everyone. I couldn't save HIM... I know it's not good enough and I can't bring back your father, but Don't be consumed by hatred. I've walked that path before. Ask your roommate. She knew me before my powers." Nick recovered but was playing possum. "I'm not asking for forgi-"

"Shut up! Shut the fuck up! You think that showing up here would somehow make everything better!? Fuck you! Give me back my father! Give him back!" Kelly was punching Nickon his chest as she kept wailing. "It should've been you, not him!" She kept wailing at Nick and hitting him with impotent rage until her ramblings became unintelligible amongst her sobs. She clung unto Nick's shoulders to wail and mutter "I hate you!" Multiple times until her legs gave up, but Nick held her in place. 

He took her down to her room where Tina tucked her in.

"So, what's the deal with you two and why are you wearing a different outfit?" Asked Tina.

"She blames me for the death of her father. I tried to give her some catharsis. Since she's like a Lioness, I had her go at me on the Rooftop, so she could go all out without damaging her reputation." Said Nick. "But anyways, how's life treating you?"

"How about we go somewhere else, since you're technically breaking dorm rules right now?" Said Tina. "Let me get a coat." 

Nick was using Witcher senses to keep aware of his surroundings when Tina showed up. 
"I heard from Bianca that Chloe moved in with you." Tina said. "How are we getting out?" Tina whispered. "Visitors, especially males aren't supposed to be here at this time?"

"Tina, do you trust me?" Nick whispered.

"There are no lockers here, so yeah" she murmured back and Nick grabbed her before going out the window he first came in. Tina covered her mouth as Nick jumped down four stories and softly landed on the floor. 

"There's a diner nearby, where we can talk." Said Tina. "So, Mr. Hero. You still think I'm cute with kissable lips?" 

"Three options: What you want to hear, the truth, my unfiltered thoughts. Just remember that, I still think like a horny 13 year old." Nick Replied.

"Give it to me hard, I can handle it. Innuendo intended." Said Tina. "I can't believe how handsome you got over the years."

"Calm your nice tits, I have a Girlfriend." Said Nick. 

"Or over 15. Bianca told me about your harem and your wife... Dude, you married an alien, that's like whoa... So you can handle some innuendo and sexual advances." Said Tina. "I had a bit of a crush on you back then. But seriously, do you find me attractive?" 

"Age did you better. You've Been exercising  and your thighs and ass are proof. I already said your tits were nice." Said Nick. "I want to kiss your lips while you suck my dick." 

Tina was a bit stumped until she began blushing. "Wow. You weren't lying when you said your brain functions with the maturity of a 13 year old. Play your cards right and you might, but not to day as the tides are red." She replied as she clung to Nick's right arm. "I dreamed back in middle school of a date with you, thanks."

"Uh, so how's life treating you Tina?" Asked Nick.

"After Chloe and you were expelled, the Jr. Cheerleading team suffered the loss of Chloe. That motivated me to go full Asian and I became a Nerd in High School. Now I'm studying Business Administration." Said Tina. "I had a boyfriend in High School, but he ditched school too often and was expelled. Last time I saw him, he was a drug dealer. He was my only male partner. Now I stick to girls. No pregnancy scares." 

Nick let Tina slide intl the booth and sat next to her. "I guess the lack of Chloe's 'bad influence' set you up on the straight and narrow. Now I'm here working my way into your pants and you're easily giving in." Said Nick. "You've been staring at my dick a lot and your cheeks have gotten a bit flushed for some time." Nick chuckled. "Due to unforseen circumstances, women find me extremely attractive. I guess it's the Drakkar Noir." Nick joked. "Tina, I'm going to be VERY sincere." Nick said seriously. "Dating me is complicated. You'd have to share me with multiple girls, as I do have an anime styled harem. Being in a relationship with me, puts a target on your back, but according to 9 out of 10 girls, the sex is amazing..." 

"Yes. I want to be one of your harem girls. I'll even wear the belly dancing clothes." Said Tina.

"You made sister Chloe abandon Jesus for you, so that dick must be incredible. Also, it's been 3 years since I've had a real one." Tina whispered as she unzipped Nick's pants and was grabbing his dick when the waitress arrived.

"Welcome to Lou's" Said the waitress. "I'm Paola, your waitress for the... ¿Nick, eres tú?"

"¿La hermana Paola? ¿Acaso ya no eres monja?" 
Nick asked. "Sister Paola, this is Tina, a friend of Chloe. Tina, this is Sister Paola, Chloe's former sister in Christ."

"Nice to meet you, Tina. It's just Paola. I left the convent due to my unbecoming behavior." Said Paola. "Be careful, his penis is addictive. I barely got to touch it and it cost me everything. I ended up here in New York chasing it." 

"I'll have the Waffles, a double Burger no pickles, no onion, a chocolate shake and two glasses of Milk." Said Nick as Tina finally freed Nick's dick from his pants.

"Oh you have cinnamon rolls. Could I have one without Icing?" Said Tina. 

"Let's see if I got it all:
Abcakes, dual Moowich no bitter, no cry, brown shook cow and two moo juices for the gentleman and for the lady a naked Leia." Said Paola before going to the kitchen.

"What's the story with Paola?" Asked Tina as she was jerking Nick off. "I felt you twitch when she said her name. Ooh! My Cinnamon Roll is coming!" Said Tina as she saw Paola return with it.  

"You didn't mention a drink, Tina." Said Paola.

"An Ice cold cock!"  Replied Tina. 

"I could use one too, but not while on duty." Said Paola with the double entendre completely ignored. 

As Paola returned for the drinks, Tina slid the cinnamon roll under the table and had Nick ejaculate all over it. "Mmmm! These rolls are the best!" Tina said. "Especially the icing." She whispered. Paola returned with the shake and milk glasses for Nick and Tina's ice cold coke.

"Wait, I know your cinnamon roll had no icing. Where did it come from?" Asked Paola confused.

"Have a taste!" Said Tina as she gave Paola a piece of the jizzed  cinnamon roll.

"Mmmmm! It's delicious. It has a hint of pineapple." Said Paola.

"It's Nick's special recipe. I hadn't tried it until today! Maybe he could give us some more icing for another time. " Said Tina as she ate the rest of the cinnamon roll and shoved Nick's dick back into his pants.

A few minutes later, Paola returned with Nick's meal. He wolfed down the food and drinks before standing up. "Alright! Now let me pay the bill." Said Nick with the vigor of youth. "Paola, how long until your shift is over?" Asked Nick.

"It finished ten minutes ago. I asked Lou if I could stay and finish serving you." Said Paola. "Shoot I missed my train." 

"Nick, take Sister Paola home. I can get to campus on my own. Trust me." Said Tina she went to Paola and whispered something in her ear. The former novice blushed.

"So, where you at, Paola?" Asked Nick.

"I live in Hell's Kitchen. I know. Former nun, living in Hell's Kitchen. Irony." Said Paola.

"Technically I live in Hell's Kitchen as well, but my late Great Grandma's place is nearby." Said Nick as he gave Paola a coat. "Now let's go." 

***
Love Nest:
Nick had texted Marilith in advance to prepare the place and to summon Chloe. Nick had to use some excuse to blindfold Paola and enter a portal. Once inside the building, Nick took off the blindfold.
"Sorry. Due to my line of work, I must protect my Home/Secret bases." Said Nick.

"I understand. If I were a superhero, I'd be ashamed of taking a girl to Grandma's place." Said Paola. "I must warn you. I have never been with a man." 

Nick kissed Paola on her forehead. "You are really something, Sister."  Nick said as he carried the waitress. "By the way, I have a surprise for you! First hold on tights because We're going up, Nick R. Cade style, Sister Paola."

"I'm no longer a sister!" Said Paola.

"I know, but, I met you like that and I like saying it. Kinda sexy..." Nick replied as he started wall jumping until reaching his destination. Paola was a bit excited by the awesome feat Nick just did.
Once he reached the apartment, Chloe was waiting for them.
"Surprise!" Said Nick. Although a bit tired, Paola dashed and hugged Chloe. The two exnuns had a chat and Chloe took Paola to the bathroom so she could have a nice bath and Chloe took care of Paola's clothes. 

***
Bathroom:
While Paola was sitting in the large tub with her eyes closed, Chloe got in the tub with her and began washing her former sister's back.
"Mmmmm!" Moaned Paola.

"So how did you end up here in New York, Pao Pao?" Asked Chloe as she finished washing Paola's back. Despite the water being warm she felt Chloe's nipples harden and burying in Paola's flesh as Chloe began washing her abdomen. A moan escaped Paola's mouth.

"I failed to heed your warning, just like you, Sister... Chlo. I can't get that feeling off my mind." Said Paola. "I've dreamt of his Pee- devil's pitchfork. I want to see it, touch it, taste it... I want to... "

"You want to walk the path of the flesh and you have fantasized about Nick being your usher." Said Chloe as a blushing Paola sheepishly nodded. "You're lucky to have run into Nick tonight of all nights. I was planning to celebrate Our reunion... I mean Nick and I, but having you here makes it even better." 

---
Living Room
Nick noticed a bag with his old EPF Uniform and a note in Chloe's handwriting that said put it on and get on the RPRoom's bed. Once Nick entered the RPRoom, he noticed it was decorated similar to the room at the convent.
"Sister Chloe, I fucking love you." Said Nick as his pants grew tight on the groin. He laid in the bed, feigned sleep and waited until he felt a pair of hands tugging at the pants.
"Sister Paola! What are you doing!?" Said Sister Chloe.

"He is in discomfort and it seems the pressure his pants are causing on his pee pee and I thought-"

Sister Chloe cut her off... "you thought that maybe if you relieve the pressure, he might feel better. You're in your 20s, right?" Sister Paola nodded. "By calling it a Pee Pee, I guess you never interacted with a... penis in your teenage years." Said Sister Chloe in a motherly fashion. "Oh how lucky you are, Sister Paola that you have not met Satan's pitchfork itself! said Sister Chloe. "You are curious to see it?" Asked Sister Chloe. Sister Paola nodded sheepishly. "Well, that's perfect! I will show you Satan's, no Asmodeus's pitchfork and how to harness its power." Sister Chloe remarked as she caressed the fellow novice's small breasts compared to hers. Another moan escaped Sister Paola's mouth.

"¡Por Dios, Paola! Gimes como gata en celo." Said Sister Chloe as she carefully pulled down Nick's pants. Nick's dick sprung out the boxers. Its head glistening with precum. "Paola, mira la punta de la cabeza. ¿Ves como se babea? Eso significa que está a punto de correrse. That is your reward, his seed. Since this is your first time, I'll let you have his first shot. Unlike most men, Nick has the stamina of a legion." Said Chloe. "You and I may not be enough to subdue this stallion. Now lick it. Drink his precum while I ready your body for the main event." Chloe said as she hiked Paola's habit and expose her soaked granny panties. Slipping a finger into her fellow novice's snatch, Chloe let a moan of her own.

"Sister Chloe!" Said Sister Paola. "What are you doing?" The novice squirmed as Chloe moved her finger inside her snatch.

"I'm preparing you to receive the power from Asmodeus's pitchfork. Keep licking the tip. Now take a grip of his shaft and move your hands up and down it. That's good. Try to catch as much of his ambrosia as you can." Chloe Replied with a devious grin before peeling off the Granny panties. Nick was groaning in pleasure as Sister Paola jerked him off with his head in her mouth. As Sister Paola kept going at it, Nick's breath became ragged. 

"Sonic Boom!" Exclaimed Nick as he finally came inside Sister Paola's mouth and had awoken. Panicking, Paola swallowed most of his cum, but some dribbled down her chin. Chloe cleaned off Paola's face with her tongue.

"Wait, Chloe? Chloe Chien? Is this Halloween?" Muttered Nick as he sat on the bed and groaned. "How long have I been out?" He said.

"About four days. Oh Nick!" Said Chloe as she hugged Nick smothering his face with her large boobs.

"Uh Sister Chloe, you're smothering him with your boobs." Said Sister Paola. "Besides, why should you take all the glory, when I awoke him? I'm Sister Paola, your Savior." 

"Sister Paola." Said Nick. "Help me stand up." 
"Dime, hermanita. ¿Por qué me la estabas chupando sin permiso?" Paola blushed. "Since you played with my body without consent, I get to play with your now." Said Nick as he walked Paola to a chest of drawers in front of a small mirror. Put your hands on the chest. Brace yourself on it." Said Nick as he began caressing her chest through the habit. Sister Paola moaned as Nick fondled her and his hot and hard penis rested on her butt.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Sister Paola lost her balance as she Climaxed. Barely dodging the edge of the dresser, she was awkwardly held by Nick who carried her to the bed. Once Nick hiked her dress up to her waist, Paola's eyes widened and for a moment  she panicked. Feeling something poking at her entrance made her gasp.

"Wasn't this what you wanted, Hermanita?" Asked Nick as his glans was swallowed by Paola's traitorous snatch. She began to sob.

"Por favor detente." Paola begged and with an audible pop, Nick withdrew. "I'm sorry, Nick. I-I-I'm not ready to do this." Said Paola. "But can you do it with Chloe so I can see sex in action and lose my fear of it?" 

"OK, but I need to taste you and mist suck on your boobs." Nick Replied as Paola spread her legs once more. "Gracias dios mio gracias te doy por este alimento que me das hoy. Permite señor que todos los niños del mundo lo puedan tener. Amén." Said Nick as he began kissing Paola's inner thighs and her clean shaven mons. Paola was squirming as Chloe raised her up so she could see Nick playing with her loins. This also gave Chloe access once again to Paola's breasts, which Chloe kneaded and fondled them with desire.

***
CUM InMe Dormitory: Room 411
Kelly was sitting at her desk a bunch of crumpled up papers filling the desk she grabbed the last sheet from her memo pad and crumpled it up. "I fucking Hate you, Nefty!" Exclaimed Kelly as the door opened. 

"Oh, you're awake, whatever what's wrong?" Asked Tina.

"Well, you know the fat dork I met today..." Kelly said hurt.

"The Nefty guy you seem to be pissed at, yeah." Said Tina.

"He somehow got in touch with GameDude and told him about my father. Can you believe the asshole had the gall to blame himself and let me wail at him!? As if that would make anything better!" Said Kelly.

"I believe it. To this day he blames himself for his Mom's cancer. Bad transfusion, she got Hep C, cancer spread out. His family sued the hospital, they lost. When my friends and I bullied his sister to the point she tried to off herself, he swore to destroy the one responsible. He got expelled after humiliating the mastermind. I got off lightly, but many teachers fell as he exposed a ring of teachers who were exchanging sexual favors from students for good grades." Said Tina. "He IS A MASSIVE ASSHOLE, with an even bigger chip on his shoulder, but he tries to do good. My guess is trying to atone for his past fuck ups."

"So, all the showboating and grandstanding is an act?" Asked Kelly.

"Oh no, he believes his own hype. Thing is he backs his mouth with action, but deep down he's just a kid lashing out at the world because he lost his mummy. You know, before my friends and I decided to ruin his life, we were kinda friends. He talks on his sleep. He always chanted a list of names. His mom and his grandparents. The people he has failed to save. Now that he has superpowers, I'm afraid of finding out how much that list has grown." Tina said as Kelly wiped her tears.

"I'm not ready to forgive him... and Nefty too! How dare he tell GameDude, of all people, my issues." Exclaimed Kelly.

"You told.me he's homeschooled and he made up a Canadian Girlfriend in order to look less like the socially inept homeschooled stereotypical  freak and that you're not only his first friend, but the first girl to accidentally flash him her pussy."
Replied Tina. "Are you mad because you like him?"

"No! He looks a lot like that asshole for me to like him! Besides, he's a bit of a doormat, but he's I dunno, pure." Said Kelly. "He'll probably apologize on Thursday for having a wet dream about me." Kelly chuckled. "He seems unterested in making a friend, despite having fallen for me, both literally and figuratively."

"The more you describe this Nefty, the more I see Nick." Said Tina. "I wanna meet him."

"Wha? You think Nefty is GameDude in disguise? I fell on top of him, no way that's a fat suit."  Said Kelly.

"Well, we have alien invaders attacking the Eartg every few months, Mutants, superheroes, Ninjas, you name it. But a high tech better than Hollywood fatsuit is where you draw the line?" Said Tina. "Think about it."

***
Thursday: CUM Philosophy and Literature building:
Kelly and Tina were waiting on a bench in front of the Building for Nefty. He hadn't seen Tina when he snuck up behind Kelly and said:
"Kept you waiting, huh?" 

"Nick?" Said Tina. "Holy shit, you really DO look like Nick, but chubbier! I'm Tina, Kelly's roommate." 

"Look, uh, Tina. I-I-I need to t-talk to Kelly. It's nice to meet you, but I need to-"

"Shut up and listen!" Kelly cut off Nefty angrily.
"What the fuck, man!? How could you run to that asshole and tell him about my pain!? You overstepped my boundaries, mister!" She slapped Nefty who stood there motionless.

"I deserve it. I screwed up. I was trying to help you, but I messed up." Said Nefty with teary eyes. "I thought that facing your source of anger would help you heal. I told you, I lost my Mom to Cancer. She contracted a disease via transfusion during my birth. The disease caused her cancer. I'm such a great son that I gave my Mom death as my birthday present. Wanna know a secret? I hate myself. Every single day I think of avenging my mother and killing her killer. For the first time in ages, I had one day that I didn't think of ending it all." Said Nefty. "For me, that day was the most important day of my non-life. For you, it was Tuesday. I managed to get in contact with GameDude and explained the situation. I was hoping you could get catharsis or something. I thought if I can help Kelly overcome her pain, I could have a reason to live. Tears were streaming down Nefty's face. "I wanted to save you from your darkness, because I'm drowning in mine! I'm sorry if my plan backfired. Now If you want me out of your life, I'll comply. But in any case, thank you for being my only friend."

"Nefty, wait!" Exclaimed Kelly. "I want..." 

Kelly was interrupted by an explosion when a piece of a tanker was flying in their direction and Nefty jumped into action to save Kelly, but he was forced to use Jack Mode in order to do so.during the transformation, Nefty deployed some chaff grenades to interfere with electronics nearby.

"Nefty?" Said Kelly. "You're Jack of Trades?" 

"Kel, we'll talk later. Now you and Tina get to safety!" Said Jack as he held the enormous piece of shrapnel before dropping it. "Go!" Said Jack as he jumped into action attacking the squad of Foot Soldiers in addition to Groundchuck and Dirtbag.

"I hate you two so much!"  Said Jack as he sliced off Groundchuck's Mechanical leg. "Kawanishi-Noseguchi, Kinunobebashi, Takiyama, Uguisunomori, Tsuzumigataki, Tada, Hirano, Ichinotorii, Uneno, Yamashita, Sasabe, Kofudai, Tokiwadai, Myokenguchi" Muttered Jack as he sliced off Foot Soldiers left and right. Dirtbag carried his companion back to the transport module. Now that the threat was gone, Jack slipped into the shadows via stealth camo and turned to Nefty behind the wreckage near campus. Once he located Kelly and Tina, he smiled sheepishly. "I guess I owe you an explanation." 

---
CUM InMe Dormitory: Room 411:
Kelly and Tina sat on Kelly's bed, while Nefty sat at Tina's desk.

"So that's how you know the GameDude." Said Kelly. "Now start talking, Nefty, Jack, or whoever the fuck are you!"  Kelly said Angrily.

"I am Nefty, I am Jack, I am the GameDude... from a certain point of view. Genetically speaking, I AM GameDude. At the same time, I'm not. I can't explain all the details involving Cloning and parasitic Genetic transfiguration." Said Nefty. "I'm not sure what kind of test tube was used to make me." Said Nefty. The GameDude clones manifests various forms. The bitch behind March's Massacre was a sister clone of GameDude and me. I have different abilities than GameDude. Like him, I can materialize weapons, but unlike him, I require additional mass to use them." Nefty slapped his belly. "Hence this big fella right here. Manifesting the weapons and armor redistributes my Nefty weight, when I turn into Jack." Nefty explained. "I joined the MuTeens shortly after March's Massacre. I couldn't just sit idly cursing my life as a knockoff."

"So that explains why your backstory sounds a lot like Nick's" Said Tina. "Since you were raised isolated, and without the influence of his girlfriends and family, no wonder you're more skittish." 

"I can't believe this. You... you...idiot!" Exclaimed Kelly. "You exposed your secret to save me! Now you won't be able to have a secret identity!" 

"Saving you is more important than my life. I'd gove my life, not for honor, but for you in an instant." Said Nefty.

"Idiot! Now you'll have a bunch of skanks hovering over you because they think Jack looks hot. I liked you when you were fat!" Exclaimed Kelly.

"I-I-I'm honored, but I'm not worthy of your feelings, Kelly. I objectified you last night when I... touched myself while thinking of you."  Said Nefty ashamed.

"Told ya, Tina!" Said Kelly. 

"I'm so sorry." Said Nefty. "Now you two shoulder a great responsibility. You know my secret. That puts you in danger and I don't want anything to happen to you two." 

"I think you should take a shower." Said Kelly. "Use our bathroom." Nefty left for the Bathroom. Once he was Inside the bathroom, Kelly approached Tina.
"I want to thank him for saving me, but I don't want to have sex with him... I mean, I want my first time to be special. He exposed his secret to us. I think letting him see me naked and masturbate could be a reasonable reward." Said Kelly while her face had turned as red as a tomato. 

"I'm sorry, but I want to suck your Boyfriend's dick." Said Tina. "Hell, I've no qualms with letting him fu-"

"No! I want to be his first!" Said Kelly. "You can have the Original GameDude, but I want Nefty for myself." Kelly said with deadly seriousness. "I want him that way." Said Kelly as she undressed. She curled up her braided tails into two buns and threw a throw over her bed before stripping and putting on a robe.

"Can I suck his dick?" Asked Tina.

"Not until I suck it first... which means, I'm going to do it today." Said Kelly. "Uh, any tips, since I've never sucked any dicks before."

Tina changed into a robe as well. Nefty came out wearing only a towel.

"I heard your entire conversation. Y'all need to speak lower." Said Nefty as he stood in front of Kelly. "I don't need blowjobs as a reward for doing my job. But that's like third base and going from Jerking off to a fantasy version of you to getting a bj from two hot girls in barely 48 hours is rarer than hitting the Lottery. But I don't want you to feel pressured into it." 

Kelly disrobed and Nefty could admire her body. Her toned petite frame her small breasts with puffy nipples begging to be sucked, her toned stomach and brown landing strip leading to the moist promised land. Tina followed suit showing her nice breasts with darker and smaller nipples, her well toned body and a dark genital jungle that showed heavy dampness.

"It's your turn now." Said Tina as she hugged the towel away, revealing Nefty at full mast. 

"It looks OK, a bit on the sma-"

"You're not taking his fat into consideration." Said Tina. "This is not meant as an attack on you, since your cock is nice. Now, his overhanging abdominal fat makes it seem smaller. Since his bush isn't trimmed it hides about an inch or two."
Tina took her wedge pillow and laid it by her bed. "Lie on the floor with your legs up the side of my bed, Nefty. Kelly, come over here." Said Tina.
"Now Kel, straddle Nefty's face. Congratulations, Nefty, you'll eat the pussy you fantasized on Tuesday." Grabbing a ruler, Tina poked Nefty until she hit the pubic bone. "According to this, your dick is 6⅓ inches long. That's on the larger size of average and that means Nick must be that size as well, since you're a clone." Said Tina. "Also, look!" Since Nefty's abdominal fat was pushing downwards into his upper body, Kelly could appreciate his dick better. "Put it in your mouth, Kel. You won't get an invitation." Said Tina as she began fongering herself while watching her roommate gove an inexperienced blowjob. 

Nefty on the other hand had to downplay his sexual prowess, but he still managed to make Kelly cum two times before filling her mouth with his spunk. Afterwards Kelly laid down on the floor as Nefty began to suck on her breasts. 
Kelly was a bit worried.

"Did I do something wrong?" Asked Nefty. As Kelly regained her composure. "No, you're doing everything right. To the point that I'm feeling conflicted. " Kelly began stammering. "I want to have our first time together, but at the same time, I don't want you to think I'm easy."

"How about we follow the original plan? I jerk off to you touching yourself." Replied Nefty.

"What about my blowjob?" Asked Tina. 

"He can always come another day." Said Kelly.

"How about you guys kiss while I get both of you to cum?" Said Tina. "It's a win win win!" 

***
Rooftops near CUM:
A gaunt redhead man was hiding in the shadows when he noticed Nefty changing into Jack.

"You might be helpful for my revenge". Sha'an Ta'an told one of his loyal subjects.  




Popular Posts