Jack of Trades: A MuTeens Side Story
Jack of Trades:
A MuTeens Side Story:
Abueobed's Basement:
Nefty, Kelly, and Tina arrived via Transmat. Jenny received them while looking like Cammy White from Street Fighter.
"Kel, Tina, this is Jenny, my Family's Robo Butler... but she's my Alfred. She's Family. She's into cosplaying as videogame characters, as I'm the Game Master..." said Nick as he shed off the Nefty disguise. " I was raised here. That's why I'm not using the Nefty disguise. Celeste's family lives next door and they take care of the house when I'm not around. So don't be surprised if you see Maria Milagros or Viktor around."
"Subject John Paul Wagner-Rodriguez has entered the property. Shall I let him access downstairs?" Asked Jenny.
"Yes." Said Nick. As the basement doors opened, Johnny waked up to Nick. He went for a telegraphed punch that Nick easily blocked. Then with the other hand he went for a stab, but Nick parried the knife and responded with one of his own as he felt a gun on his chest.
"Bro!" Both exclaimed as they withdrew their fake weapons before hugging.
"When are you going to make me Uncle Johnny?"
Said Johnny. "Met your wife and daughter the other day. Dude, YOU a father!? Tribby doesn't stop talking about her great hero Niklas and his ever-growing harem. Seriously, my folks can't wait until they become your kids' tioabuelos. But that's not why I'm here. I'm a Mutant and your buddy Bishop found out. So, my options were join your team or become a chess piece. With you I can see my family.and never be too far away from Leslie and my little Karla."
"What's your Mutation?" Asked Nick. "I'm guessing enhanced reflexes, based on that CQC refresher. But before that. This tall and allegedly handsome blond man with part Rican, part German genes is the Ron Weasley to my Harry Potter, is Johnny, Maj. John Paul Wagner-Rodriguez if we want to do rank, which still puts him below me. I'm Spec Ops... but I'm sure Bishop upgraded you to Spec Ops as you joined the MuTeens Special Experiment, but we don't follow Rank other than Barbara and Bertram being leaders." Said Nick. "I've been rejecting the leadership position, because-"
"I tend to go Rogue and do solo missions in order to avoid the team getting their hands dirty." Johnny replied. "Bishop gave me your file. Time travel, fighting minsters, aliens, demons, the only gaps lie in your interdimensional incursions for obvious reasons. But you have a pretty thick file, dude."
"And it will get thicker, bro. Also, is Bishop paying you for this?" Asked Nick.
"Don't worry about that. He's using one of his shell corps to pay for my professional services, in addition to your grandparents payments for being a secret keeper. Then the honorable discharge at the Airforce after losing an arm and legs in Afghanistan. I'm a cybernetically enhanced organism with cybernetic limbs covered by biological flesh. I know what you're thinking." Said Johnny. "Get to da choppa! Put Dat cookie down, now! Is not a toomah! Jaime Ah Am Tuhboman! Hasta la vista, Baby! Crom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it No one, not even you, will remember if we were good men or bad. Why we fought, or why we died All that matters is that two stood against many. That's what's important! Valor pleases you, Crom So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!" Said Johnny in a bad Schwarzenegger impression.
"He's like a Male Ashley without the popups!" Said Tina.
"I don't want to be annoying, but we were promised a pool." Said Kelly as Jenny escorted them to the pool area.
"Does Leslie know about all this?" Asked Nick.
"Yes and She wants to speak with you to dissuade you from letting me join." Replied Johnny. "Also, we moved next door... to the other next door. Doña Blanca sold the house and gave us a special price since she'd rather have her late husband's property be kept in his family than selling it to strangers. Didn't know that Doña Blanca was my Mom's cousin in law."
"Wait, so that means you're Raymond and Celi is Robert?" Nick began laughing. "I don't want to kick you out, but I have two college girls waiting for me in the pool and I'd hate to disappoint."
Both Johnny and Nick went upstairs.once in the pool area, Johnny used his now cyberlegs to jump over the 20 ft. Wall separating Abueobed's yard from Doña Blanca's tennis half court.
Putting the Nefty suit back on, but stripping down, Nick jumped into the pool. "Too much clothing, Kel, Tina. Let's fix that now." As both girls stripped, Nefty sighed. Vacation's where I wanna be. Party on the beach where the fun is free! We don't need a holiday, it's time to celebrate 'Cause I need a break, I need a vacation!" Nefty sang as Kelly laughed.
"That's from Pokémon, right?" Said Kelly as she splashed Nefty. "I really needed this break! How about you, Tina? Tina?" When both Nefty and Kelly turned around they saw Tina had left the pool and her footsteps led towards the pool house. Both Nefty and Kelly followed. The pool house was locked.
"No one locks me out of my own house." Said Nefty as he pulled out a Lionhead key. It unlocked the door and there he saw Alicia wearing a strap-on about to have sex with a tied up Tina, Bianca, and Chloe. Throwing a towel at Bianca, Nefty apologized. "Licia. I told you that Tina was off-limits until I made love to her. Bianca is spared, because she's with Bertram. If you want to have your revenge with Bianca, do it in New York." Kelly unstrapped the girls.
"Can we stay?" Said Bianca. "I mean, NYC is cold as fuck right now and I could use some time in the sun. Bianca uncovered herself. "Call Bertie."
Nefty used VG Logic and called Bertram.
"Yo, Cade! By the looks of it, you're using CODEC, good." Said Bertram. "Bee miscarried a while back. So, the Stockgirls you banged are noncanonical. But that's not why I wanted to call. Bee has a Free Pass she wants to use with you, specifically because I'm..."
"Bertram, you're scaring me." Said Nick.
"Bisexual and the only guy I'm attracted is you." Said Bertram. "Since I know you're straight, I can't ask you to have sex with me."
"So, Bianca volunteered as tribute because you want to ask for something crazy like a double headed strap-on based on my dick so Bianca can peg you, but you want me to infuse it with incubus magic, so it can allow you to properly Make love to Bianca and give me proper canonical Stockgirls?" Asked Nick.
"All I wanted was to let the Doc scan your dick so I could make a Cade shaped buttplug, but I like your idea better." Said Bertram. "So, Bianca is a one weekend thing?" Asked Nick.
"That's up to her, but please downplay the Incubus magic, so I can still have a chance." Said Bertram.
"But I'm not jerking off in a cup so you can taste my cum." Said Nick before finishing the transmission.
"Kelly, we need to talk." Said Nefty. "Tomight I have to punish these three naughty girls, as they did something bad in the past and they need to pay."
"Tina told me about Alicia and You guys are going to do some serious Roleplay shit. I'll stay at the house and see you tomorrow then." Said Kelly.
"If you need anything just ask Jenny." Said Nick as he removed the Nefty suit.
"Ashley!" Said Nick as he called her via Codec.
"Sup, Dingus. If you're calling, then you caught a slippery devil with three cheerleaders and you need me for some roleplay before letting Wonder Alice punish them?" Ashley replied.
"That and do you still have the secret scans you made of my dick? I need you to fabricate a doubleheader for Bianca and a Buttplig for Bert." Nick said.
"They'll be done by Sunday, as the Buttplug takes longer." Said Ashley before jumping out of a cellphone. "Alright, I got the Eastlaird Jr High Uniforms made for each of them. Also, our Uniforms as well, Dingus!" Said Ashley as she instachanged just like Nick.
"Put these on." Said Nick as he opened a secret door to the basement. "I have a playroom that can mimic Eastlaird for full RP immersion."
***
Holodeck:
Eastlaird High Gym:
A perfect recreation of the gym was made by the holodeck. The girls looked in Awe and went through the entire gym and realized it was a 1:1 exact replica of the Basketball court, stands, locker rooms, and the utility closet. Alicia was salivating at the idea of revenge sex, but Nick stopped her.
"Licia, before you get to get off with your revenge sex plan, I have to initiate Tina, and Bianca. For the time being, you'll have to sit this one out as the setting for the RP will be the day after you were hospitalized before I took my revenge and scared Chloe straight. You will be able to watch the sex, then after I'm done with all three, you can have your dominatrix fantasy." Said Nick before kissing Alicia. She growled.
"Fine! But I'll need a day for only you and me." Said Alicia before leaving to the control room where she could see everything and masturbate in peace.
"OK, people!" Said Ashley. " Cheer practice is over. Mary and Susanna left and you three are about to hit the girl's locker room when Nick and ai enter the scene. Remember. You three are the evil bitches who dumped pig's blood on Alicia and Dingus here, is plotting revenge with his penis. Cheerleaders on the court, Nick and I go under the bleachers on the other side of the court!"
"Before we start" Said Chloe. "I will channel my past bitch self and will say some Mean things to be in character that I do not believe in, as I love Alicia as a sister and I will lay the smack down on anyone who tries to hurt her." Said Chloe.
Once everybody was in place, Alicia Yelled
"Action!"
"Tina Khan, Bianca White, and Chloe Chien... Tina Khan, Bianca White, and Chloe Chien..." Nick kept repeating as a mantra. "Tina Khan, Bianca White, and Chloe Chien..."
"Dude, you're so gonna get expelled if you do anything." Said Ashley as she ate some candy malted balls.
"I can't let this slide, Ash! They horribly humiliated Alicia and she's in the hospital thanks to them! The hand of retribution must fall upon them!" Nick gritted his teeth. "Fuck consequences, Honor over Power."
"You really are going to get expelled for Wonder Alice? I thought you hated her." remarked Ashley as she tilted her head back to get the last pieces of candy from the box.. "Better think things through before you play hero and do something stupid... and you left while I was distracted." Ashley muttered before chasing Nick who was stealthily weaving under the bleachers to reach the cheerleaders who were heading to the locker room to change.
"Ugh! I'm like so grody!" Said Tina.
"Chlo, I know you're happy that the shrimp didn't show up, but at least don't wear us down before the competition!" Said Bianca.
"It was hilarious when the pig's blood exploded all over her!" Said Chloe "Shrimp looked like she was covered in cocktail sauce!"
The girls entered the locker room and began to undress. Suddenly, the door opened for a second and it closed. The sound of dangling keys was heard and the door was locked.
"Yo, Khan, White, and Chien!" Said Nick. "I've been looking for you three." The three cheerleaders tried to cover themselves up.
"I need to know, who pulled a Carrie on that shrimp Alicia?" said Nick. "Come on, speak up, because you SERIOUSLY NEED a few pointers. I mean, Carrie? This isn't 1976, you know!" Nick began pacing and the smarmy facade was beginning to crack. Slithering among the cheerleaders who were trying to cover up, Nick began fondling them before removing his jacket.
"Hold this, Ash!" Said Nick as he tossed Ashley his Jacket. Folding it, Ashley placed it on top of a wastebasket. She proceeded to remove her jacket and shoes.
I know it isn't Chloe, because she traded her brains for boobs... really nice boobs Bee Tee Dubs!" said Nick as he saw Chloe get mad before getting happy at the compliment. "I'm afraid of sounding racist, but were the brains behind this prank, Asian?" as he stared at Tina. "Or maybe it was a Sista trying to fight oppression from the white shrimp?" said Nick while moving his head and hand like a stereotypical Black girl. "I'm this school's Loki and I'm Low-Key disappointed that I wasn't consulted for such a prank!" said Nick as he circled the trio like a predator toying with his prey.
"Uh, we kinda thought it out at Chloe's when we saw the movie." Said Tina. "But Carrie is a 2013 movie."
"Tina! He's talking about the original. Mr Loki, here and his sidekick like old movies like weirdos do." Replied Bianca. "But my Great uncle supplied the blood. The genius behind it was Chloe."
"I thought that having the shrimp come to the try outs and put her in her place was the perfect punishment for that pocket sized freak!" Said Chloe derisively. "Why would the Prank King be interested in that small bitch?"
You see, pranks are my game and I feel left out by the three most beautiful girls here and I'm almost insulted!" Said Nick as he kept fondling the girls and making them blush. "Whoa B! That ass is to Die for! It's almost as amazing as Chloe's boobs! But don't fret Tina, darling... you have a very pretty face with such kissable lips!" said Nick as he had slowly removed his shoes and shirt while circling the cheerleaders. Grabbing Tina by the hair, he pulled back her head and kissed her passionately. Once Nick pulled out the kiss, Tina Moaned. At the snap of his fingers, Ashley came and unzipped Nick's pants. Then she pulled out his dick and began stroking it until it got hard. Then she made Tina lose balance by pushing the back of her knee and she knelt before Nick's dick. As Tina understood the homework, Ashley pulled down Nick's pants and got them out of the way. Then she pulled Tina's bra down and exposed the Asian girl's breasts.
Chloe and Bianca gasped as Ashley slipped a finger down Tina's panties and began fingering the cheerleader who couldn't resist Nick's dick in her mouth. Once she came her breath became ragged before returning to suck Nick's dick and swallowed his cum. Ashley cleaned off the remaining cum off Tina's face and helped Nick lay the Asian Cheerleader on the bench.
"Tina Khan, look at how wet Miss Irwin's pussy is. Lick Ashley clean as I fill you up with my seed." Said Nick as he entered the Cheerleader's pussy and Ashley sat on her face. While Nick was pumping Tina, Ashley began to make out with Nick while being licked into another orgasm.
"Damn, Tina's great with her tongue!" Exclaimed Ashley before kissing Nick and putting one of his hands on her breast. "Oh my gah!"
As Nick came hard, Tina was at the edge of unconsciousness and Ashley had slithered down to Bianca and tearing the black beauty's panties off.
"Hey!" Exclaimed Bianca as Ashley shushed her.
"You still have no idea why... but Low-key Loki wants to fill your holes with his cum. Enjoy!" Said Ashley as she pulled up the bra. Nick quickly was drawn to Blanca's breasts as he began to suck and fondle them. Ashley slapped Blanca's ass and the ebony cheerleader Moaned. Her pussy was dripping when Ashley turned her around. "Dingus! Look at this dripping pussy begging for your cock!" Exclaimed Ashley as the trio walked to another bench. Ashley sat and spread her legs for Bianca who bent over and began to eat Ashley's pussy as Nick entered her from behind.
"My word! Your flexibility is impressive Miss White!" Said Nick as he was balls deep inside the black cheerleader. Bianca could only respond with muffled moans as she dove deep into Ashley's muff. The sound of Nick slamming hard into Bianca was making Chloe wet, but she resisted touching herself as she wanted to be touched by Nick as she had dreamed all those years ago. Nick slammed hard into Bianca as he came inside her. He noticed her ass winked at him and Nick spread open her bunghole and smelled it. "You had a recent enema, medical reasons or craving cock?" Asked Nick.
"Medical, but please, fuck my ass" Bianca begged.
"Aight. Guess, I'll Die, B!" Said Nick as he entered Blanca's back door and found little resistance.
"This ass ain't virgin, but no matter... Your Ass is Mine!" Exclaimed Nick as he kept penetrating Bianca. Ashley sucked on the Cheerleader's dark nipples and stimulated Blanca's clit to help her cum once more. Once Nick unloaded his payload inside Blanca's darkest region, he walked up to Chloe.
"Chloe, Chloe, Chloe... why do you think I'm so invested in this?" Asked Nick.
"Because you like us and wanted to be in our good graces? HEY! Watch it, Irwin! I'm not a repressed dyke like these two!" Said Chloe as both Bianca and Tina began scissoring weakly.
"Oh, but you're wrong, Chienne. You are MY Bitch!" Ashley replied. "You hurt my best friend, and Nick's stepsister... I will get my rocks off by using your body before destroying you." Said Ashley. "Then when I'm done with you, you'll beg for Mercy when you face Nick's wrath! Now munch on my carpet, skank!" Said Ashley as she slapped Chloe. As Ashley was going for the backswing, Nick stopped her.
"Ashley! Don't lower yourself to the whore's level!" Said Nick as he began to turn around.
"You like my boobs! Let me please you with them!" Begged Chloe.
"You better pray Alicia survives..." said Nick "otherwise, I'll ensure you suffer for the rest of your short life! But I might be merciful if your body pleases me." Nick laid down on the bench."Ash! Let me show you what a man can do!" Said Nick as Ashley sat on his face. Chloe used her breasts to titfuck Nick. Moaning in ecstasy, Ashley came hard on Nick's face as Chloe kept going at it. "Chienne, you're boring me." Said Nick as Chloe began sucking on the tip as she rubbed her boobs on him.
Once Nick came, Chloe sat on his dick and rode him. Ashley got a second round of cunnilingus as she played with Chloe's breasts. Chloe came hard. Then Nick sprayed her insides with his cum.
"Get off, Chloe." Said Nick. Grabbing some towels, Nick washed off his dick and kissed Ashley. He moved down to her breasts and began sucking on them and kneading them.
"Ash... lay down on the bench and let me see your delicious pussy. I know you like girls, but let me be your straight pass." Said Nick as Ashley nodded. A kiss connected both Nick R. Cade and Ashley Irwin, then Nick's dick was dangerously close to Ashley's entrance.
"Put it in!" Exclaimed Ashley as she wrapped her legs around Nick's waist. Now they were one. "This surely beats masturbating together while watching Mamacita Cortés's videos." Said Ashley.
"Now that we're making love, I must confess that I was watching you more than Mamacita." Said Nick.
"I know! I loved hamming it up because I never thought your dick would pierce my lesbian twat!" Said Ashley. "But here we... oh shit I'm cumming so ficking hard!" Said Ashley as her pussy clamped Nick's dick and made him cum extra hard.
"Proton Cannon!!" Exclaimed Nick as he came a second time inside Ashley.
"And cut!" Said Alicia as she entered the holodeck. "Nick, Ashley, Out! Now it's time for Wonder Alice."
The Holodeck sealed shut and Ashley put on a Neoprene suit via quick equip.
"I'm keeping the batter in so Darcy can eat up the excess. See you in a few days? Don't worry, I'll get Kelly on tape." Said Ashley before digitizing. After Equipping the Nefty Suit, Nick went back to the main house where Kelly was in the kitchen with Celeste.
"Nico, Mami y Papi están en Manhattan ayudando a tu viejo. Así que estoy buscando las cosas para hacer Pizza en el horno de afuera. Stay with Kelly. Also, brought you some Helado de maíz." Said Celi.
A persistent knocking on the door woke Nick from his post nut reverie. Deactivating Nefty Mode, Nick opened the door. It was Leslie.
"Entra entra, toma asiento." Said Nick as Leslie sat on the couch. "I know why you're here and the answer is no. I won't force Johnny to not be on my team. Doing so will make it much worse. In simplest terms: the EPF, rebuilt Johnny. They WILL get their investment back. Keeping an eye on me is cakewalk compared to standard EPF work where he could end up in far worse situations than being my Ace Pilot number two."
Leslie began to cry. "Nico, I almost lost Johnny."
"¿Cómo que Johnny por poco se muere y que es un cyborg?" Celeste entered the living room enraged as she picked up her phone and called Johnny. "Johnny, ven a casa de Nico, Ahora mismo. No me hagas llama a Mami y Papi para que sepan la verdad. ¡Muévete!" Said Celeste. Once Johnny got in, Celeste began punching him in the chest.
"For fuck's sake, Nico, what did you do!?" Exclaimed Johnny.
"¡Me cago en la crica del diablo, Carajo!" Exclaimed Nick. "Celi, Leslie SHUT THE FUCK UP! Thank you." Taking a deep breath Nick sat down and held his forehead with his hands before standing up again.
"Leslie, I understand how you feel more than you think. I don't want ANY of my girls to go out and put themselves in danger, despite most of them being tough enough to come out unscathed. If it were solely up to me, NONE of them would be gallivanting around and fighting evildoers." Said Nick. "I often fly solo, because I KNOW, some terrible things have to be done, and better let the demon do the terrible things than let the humans get corrupted. We soldiers are demons. Johnny understood that when he joined the Airforce. His hands are dirty with the blood of our enemies, so your hands don't get dirty."
Leslie listened quietly. Celeste kept punching Johnny, but with less effort put into it.
"Yes, he nearly died, but he didn't. The EPF had the technology to rebuild him and now they want to use him against me. I know Bishop. This is his way of saying 'I got you by the balls, my Naphtali' but Johnny is safer with us than acting as an EPF operative." Said Nick. "Besides, I feel safe with Johnny guarding Celeste when She's controlling the Valkiria Unit."
"You want me to stay on the sidelines?" Asked Johnny annoyed.
"No, Johnny. John Paul. Yes, you have been cybernetically enhanced and your Mutation gave you enhanced reflexes. Theoretically speaking, you should be able to beat Celi's score while piloting the Probotector. Celi is completely defenseless when piloting the Valkiria Unit. If an enemy were to attack the Probotector, Celi would die." Said Nick."I'd rather have the Wagner-Rodriguez siblings watching each other's backs, than not being completely focused on the field worried about Celi."
"Understood. Family protects Family." Said Johnny. "Kinda weird how we're getting back into our Old groove after years of being apart."
"I especially love it when Nico gets in my groove!" Said Celeste as Johnny facepalmed.
"At least the others can act as a buffer." Said Johnny.
"Oh yeah. I'm retired from superheroing to get a college degree." Said Nick. "But this is Jack of Trades." Nick said as he turned into Jack.
"Raiden? Why not Richter, or McDohl? I mean you're a Konami fan... oh yeah, you love Kojima."
Johnny chuckled. "So, let me guess, Raiden is limited to Metal Gear based powers, which gives you non lethal weaponry and swords, which you always loved. In the Dregg Tournament, you favored blades."
"Yes, he's a dude, playing a dude, disguised as another dude. It's some Tropic Thunder level shit! And toss in closeted scientologist wearing a fatsuit." Replied Celeste.
"I understand your worries, Leslie. But Johnny is safest with me. EPF tends to throw operatives through Solo Missions that the odds seem impossible. I literally had to dismantle a drug/human/mutant trafficking ring. Remember the incident about a year ago how a drug lord's mansion was blown up to smithereens? The blowing up was the cover up for what I did." Said Nick. "Jungle survival with a swiss army knife, a roll of duct tape and a small spool of fishing line is easier than an average EPF mission." Nick bent over and had his head dangerously close to Johnny's dick.
"There's no need for all this subterfuge, Uncle John! You can speak directly to me. No need for using my frie-family for it. I know you're paranoid after the greys took your back cherry, but I'm not interested in playing these games With you." Said Nick. "Bishop loves having crotch wires. Most guys won't check other dudes' junks." Said Nick.
"I trained you well, my little Naphtali. You somehow managed to sway Ms. Cyrus, but John Paul will keep me updated, whether he wants to or not." Bishop laughed as he was heard pushing a button.
"We disabled your override, Uncle John." Said Nick. "I've told you countless times. We're not on the same team, but we share the same goal. So quit trying to sabotage me! And now, buh-bye!"
Said Nick as the transmission was cut short.
"When? How?" Asked Johnny.
"When you came. earlier, Jenny had scanned you. She detected the secirity issues and patched them. Now the flaws are being disabled via Nanomachines, son!" Nick replied.
*MIB theme*
"As I was telling my new recruit, He will still report to you via encrypted communications, but you will be kept updated. This is the kind of bullshit that made that Piece of Shit, Maraviglia go rogue. Don'tget me started on Other Stockman." Said Nick. "Can you accept my terms, Uncle John, or do I have to abandon my honor and unleash my RAW POWER!" Nick put demonic emphasis on the words raw power that it shook everyone in Abueobed's house. The EPF sky fortress where Bishop was shook as well.
"Fine. I accept the terms." Said Bishop. "Was that 35%?"
"It was slightly under 18% of Nick's Power." Replied Jenny. "Had it been 35% your Skybase would've lost its flight capabilities and this residence would've been destroyed."
"Now I got to go, since I need to prepare dinner for my wanted guests. Have the 2 EPF trucks outside my house to beat it!" Said Nick before hanging up. "Well then let's make Pizzas with Celes- Wait, you went and made pizzas while I was talking to Bishop?"
Celeste laughed. "Si. Kelly already ate hers, I ate mine. Here's Johnny and Leslie's " Celeste pointed at a half pepper and sun dried tomatoes and a half mushroom and longaniza. "Nico, here's yours. Double cheese and anchovies, no pineapple on white sauce! But your drink is jugo Lotus... si, de piña." Nick wolfed down the pizza before excusing himself.
***
Nick's bedroom:
Kelly was lying down on Nick's bed wearing a Thundercats T-shirt when Nefty plopped down next to her. "Sorry for the interruptions. Life can be a bit hectic for weirdos like me." Said Nefty as Kelly hugged him.
"How do you do it?"Asked Kelly "You ditched me and you return like nothing happened. How can you be so non-chalant about it?"
Nefty grabbed Kelly and laid her down on top of him. "I don't return like nothing happened. A lot happened, but a lot more didn't, which was spending time with you.yes, I enjoyed the moments, but at the same time, I was looking forward to being with you. Whether it's studying, watching TV, eating, or anything really, I was looking forward to spend time with you, Kelly." Said Nefty as he hugged her.
"Let me go." Said Kelly as Nefty let go and she rolled to the side before removing the Thundercats T-shirt. Exposing herself for the second time. "Our relationship is built upon layers and layers of deception. Yet the truth was far more shocking. The backstory and your appearance might be half truths, the real you slipping through your disguises cracks is the most endearing thing about you." Kelly explained. "I've accepted that Nick is Nefty, but I want my... My first time with you, be with Nefty." Kelly said as Nefty stripped.
"Are you sure, Kelly?" Asked Nefty before kissing the slim blonde. "If you say no, I won't be mad."
"I want you in me. Please! No Foreplay. I've been craving your cock all day. Feed me Nefty!" Kelly pleaded.
For a moment, I thought you were going full Audrey II with that Feed me, Seymour!" Replied Nefty before sliding his dick in Kelly.
"Kyaah! I'm not a virgin. Hymen got busted when I was 12, horseback riding. Scared the shit out of me!" Said Kelly. "You can move. It's OK."
Nefty began picking up some speed and began loving Kelly, whose responses were passionate moans. The true woman and the caricature of a man had become one entity lost to passion. Despite the awkwardness of the disguise, Nick was able to bring Kelly to climax. "Woah!" Said Kelly as Nefty came inside her. "Let's wash up before cuddling, N̈efty."
***
Morning:
Waking up to the sight of Kelly brought Nick back to reality. "I can feel you dressing me up with your eyes. Celeste showed me the Roleplay/cosplay wardrobe. It's a Theater kid's dream." Said Kelly.
"Mom was into cosplay and my Old Man was a theater kid before being a Super Spy." Said Nefty.
"You fulfilled my fantasy, Nick. Now you don't have to wear the disguise for me. On campus, duh, but in private, I now want the real you." Replied Kelly as Nick removed the Nefty suit.
"Now that I'm flat, you can cuddle closer to my heart." Said Nick as Kelly growled. "I love your boobs, as they are yours and that makes them perfect." Nick replied as he fondled her breasts.
"About last night..."
"It was amazing." Kelly interrupted.
"This past summer were you in the off-off Broadway showing of Little Shop of Horrors?" Asked Nick.
"Yes... I played Audrey II. Voice and was one of the Puppeteers. Real hard work" Said Kelly beaming. "Wait, you saw it?"
"After my old man showed us the 1980s movie, Barbara and Syrus were interested in watching the play version and well, We did!" Nick replied.
"Babs is trying to convince Renet if we can go see Cats, on actual Braodway in 1982. Renet, friend of mine. She's like The Doctor, but loves to take the Turtles and me on weird adventures through time and space." Said Nick.
"Is she a blonde Bimbo with big knockers parading around in a leotard with a bunch of pocketwatches?" Asked Kelly. "She's right behind you."
"Awww! College aged Kelly is so darn cute! I better shut up now before Spoilers." Said Renet. "Actually, I came to see Kelly, Nick." Renet remarked. "I need to ask, Did you already slept with Nick, or was it just the Nefty suit?"
"Just Nefty." Replied Kelly. "I think I want him to meet my family, Nick... not Nefty, as Nefty is a disguise."
"Yeah, about that..." Renet said. "Are you aware that most of your family have names that will sound like references? Your Mom, your Dad, your Brothers... The Lilim can be so immature... I'm surprised he hasn't made a reference yet. Better get them put of his system before meeting your folks. Said Renet. Then she whispered something on Kelly's ear that made her blush.
"In a few days, I shall return and kidnap Captain Dingus!" Said Renet before vanishing.
"What's the deal with your family?" Nock asked curious.
"Well, If I'm becoming a part of your world, then my Mom would have to meet you." Said Kelly. "My Dad's Middle name is Warren."
"I don't get why Renet would think I'd overreact to that." Said Nick.
"Well, My Mom's name Mary... Mary McGinnis." Replied Kelly.
"Warren and Mary McGinnis... it somehow sounds familiar, but not entirely sure from where." Said Nick Who was lost in thought as he tried to make the connection.
"My Dad named my brothers Terrence and Matthew." Kelly sighed as she realized Nick's little wind-up monkey was working overtime in his brain...
"You mean to tell me that your Brother is called Terry McGinnis!?" Said Nick. "Terry McGinnis... We could use a gofor." Said Nick while making a Kevin Conroy impression. "I may have found a possible Jack Beyond!" Exclaimed Nick in his Kevin Conroy impression voice. "Kelly McGinnis, You Have given me an unexpected gift!"
"My brother hates Batman." Said Kelly. "So, whatever Bruce Wayne fantasy you had, better forget about it."
"You know how does Matt feel about being a Robin?" Asked Nick.
"He's 5! For God's sake!" Said Kelly. "Can we change the subject?"
" since it's Friday; We're going for a ride. Just you and me... and seems like Tina too!" Replied Nick as he noticed Tina waddling.
"My legs are jelly. Man, had I known that Alicia was this badass dominatrix, I would've backed out of Chloe's plan back then. What's this about a roadtrip? I call backseat." Said Tina as she sat down.
"Ashley used her juju on Wonder Alice and she worked out her anger issues with our bodies" Said Bianca as she walked slowly towards the kitchen.
"Don't mind me."Said Chloe."Superhero life and lovemaking with Nick had me better prepped for Alicia. Nick, hit me with Cure, and the others with Cura." She then signaled Kelly to come. "How are you feeling for a breakfast treat?"
Kelly knelt before Nick and began pleasuring him. One quick cast of healing spells and the girls were alright. "Kelly, there's no need for that." Said Nick... "You don't need to prove yourself before them. Besides, we can do that later without an audience."
"Well, If Kelly ain't getting that, my Toaster Strudel needs icing." Said Tina as she jerked off Nick with Kelly.
"Can't a guy cook breakfast without getting jerked off in this house?" Asked Nick jokingly.
"An Incubus complaining about too much sex!! Who would've thougnt!?" The girls replied.
"Anyways Jenny will send you back to New York while Kelly and Tina go out on a road trip with me." Said Nick as he got Tina and Kelly to ice the strudel and he began to make his breakfast. Fried Egg Spamwich on Pan Sobao (a Puerto Rican soft bread made with lard instead of oil. It's slightly sweeter than the Baguette styled Pan de Agua). Kelly made some Eggo waffles with scrambled eggs and Tina chowed down some Oatmeal with fresh fruits and fried some sausages.
"Damn, I could've made Biscuits and gravy." Said Nick as he kept eating his Spamwich.
"Really, Spam?" Said Kelly. "That's disgusting."
"It reminds me of my Mom." Nick replied. "No need to apologize. We all have different culinary tastes. I loathe lutefisk and not too fond of sushi. You don't like spam."
"We are not the same." Replied Tina. "So, where are we going?"
"Honestly? I was just thinking of driving around, get you gals some local food from places my grandparents used to take me. Checked the map and one of Mom's favorite places is still open and nearby." Said Nick. "Some of their pastries are to DIE for! Now girls, please board The Car Completely refurbished and it only LOOKS like The Car, because Hon Hon hon Le Car." Said Nick.
"Sorry, dude. That car is lame." Said Tina.
"Well, have the Subaru GL-10 Wagon." Said Nick as he transformed the vehicle. The lame designs are purposely chosen as deterrents. Blending in. A Ferrari won't be that out of place in Manhattan. Here it stands out. Hence the designs. Blend in, my grandfather always said."
Kelly began to laugh. "I want to become an actress, just to run away from my bland and boring life. My Boyfriend's family is a bunch of beyond extraordinary people trying to hide as normal folks."
"Isn't it ironic, don't you think?" Tina sang as they got in the Subaru.
"No Alanis, No Avril, No MCR, No Demi, No Selena, No K-Pop, since Miley isn't here, we can listen to ALL THE HANNAH MONTANA!!" Exclaimed Nick as the car began playing Nobody's Perfect.
*You get the Best of Both Worlds*
"Speak of the Former Mouse popstar turned into my daughter's godmother!" Said Nick. "You're on speaker with normies around. No shop talk."
"Next month is my goddaughter first birthday. I'm guessing Tribbs will celebrate it on Dimension X and I want to be there... even if it means Transmat transportation." Said Miley as she sounded a bit queasy.
"Sure thing Miles... also, since you're the best godmother this side of Dolly Parton, what are your favorite flowers?" Asked Nick
"You know I can buy myself flowers... Nick, you asshole." Said Miley while chuckling. "You girls better be careful, otherwise Nick will charm the pants out of you with his dorky fresh style! How many are riding with you, Nick?"
"Hol up... that's Miley Cyrus as in Miley Cyrus!" Said Tina. "I thought Chloe was bullshitting me when she said she Knew Miley Cyrus!"
"Wait does this mean you and Miley... you know?" Asked Kelly.
"No. I haven't. It's complicated. We're vanilla friends." Said Miley. "But he's a good guy. Heart of gold. Also, he's one he'll of a driver. He makes the fast and the furious look like the slow and the serene. Anyways, I got to go. Bishop to Rook 9. Sorry, chess things." Miley hung up.
"Crap! Girls, gimme a sec." Said Nick before calling his dad.
"Old Man, did Uncle John call you?" Asked Nick.
"How did you? Let me guess... SHE called you." Said Mr. Cade. "I'm going to be away for a little while. Got to tag team with Billy Ray."
"Look, Dad." Said Nick. "Don't get involved in the Cyrus feud. They need to figure things out on their own and find a solution that works for them, like we did. If we butt in, we could make things worse."
"Damn, you.must be super serious to call me Dad, son... ¿No es una parodia al Demuner*, hijo? Said Mr. Cade.
"¡Nooo, papá! Pero ya que lo mencionaste, tengo que hacer la referencia. ¿Usted lo cree papá?" Said Nick.
*= Soy El Demuner, a Brazilian life hacker, who has become viral in Latin America, due to the awkward Spanish Dubbed videos, where the father and son duo refer to each other as Dad and Son constantly. The English Dubs are far worse. They are so bad that he deleted then or put them private.
"¡Vete al Carajo antes de que se me olvide, Niquito!" Said Mr. Cade. "Unlike you, Billy Ray and I don't talk personal stuff on missions."
"Did you forget the whole arranged marriage?" Exclaimed Nick.
"That was a JOKE!" Said Mr. Cade. "Did you actually believe that Billy Ray and I would force our kids to marry in a weird Saotome Tendo thing!? I know you see me as a bad dad, but at least compare me to Gendo Ikari and not fucking Genma Saotome!" Said Mr. Cade with mock outrage.
"Wait, an arranged marriage with Miley!?" Kelly Exclaimed. "That explains so much!"
"Mr. C, at least he doesn't see you as a Shou Tucker, or worse, Son Goku!" Said Tina.
"Wait, isn't that Tina Khan, one of the three girls that fucked up Alicia? Niquito, you're entering dangerous waters..." Replied Mr. Cade.
"Alicia already punished Tina... and Bianca and Chloe, so that's done. But go on your Mission with Billy Ray. I'll take care of Aurora and pound her tuna in your absence. Before you ask, I'm talking about a TeamFourStar reference. Ashley cumclone! Play the clip."
"So you finally figured it out, Dingus! Ashley keeps a cumclone with you always!" Said the Ashley cumclone. "Here you go!"
The Ashley clone makes a pop up window with a DBZ: Abridged clip playing.
"In any case let me.know if you'll need backup." Said Nick. "Girls, we're here!" Nick got out and opened the doors for them. "Let's grab some pastries for now and stuff for the road." Nick exclaimed as he got in to buy pastries. Kelly and Tina were a bit apprehensive as the place looked like it was stuck in the 1970s. "Trust me, this place has the bests pastries and sweets in the whole Island." Said Nick. Once the pastries were bought, plus other refreshments; the trip resumed. As they were on the road. Nick had Kelly and Tina try a pastry.
"Try the big powdery square ones. They're Pastelillos de Guayaba. Guava paste filled anti-strudel. Tina, Use paper towels, they can be a bit messy. Try it au naturel before asking for the Nick Icing version." Said Nick sternly. "No hanky panky while driving."
"Mmmm! Wow! These ARE good!" Said Tina.
"So much Guava! Can I try a different one?" Asked Kelly.
"Sure, but there are some savory treats as well." Said Nick. "Now let's take a quick detour here and we're almost there. I brought you some one piece swimsuits, since we're going to a Waterpark and I don't want any wardrobe malfunction exposong you to other dudes. They don't deserve to see such beauty." Said Nick. "Drat. We're a bit early."
***
Few hours later:
Tina and Kelly had changed clothes and were waiting for Nick, when two guys came by.
"Vaya Mami. Tu y tu amiga deberían venir con nosotros a pasear." Said the first guy that looled like a gym rat. His friend was slightly less muscular, but looked tough as well.
"No gracias. Mi amiga y Yo tenemos uno novio." Said Kelly.
"Mr. Steroids here has a pipí chiquitito. Like a baby. My nipples are longer than his teeny weenie!" Remarked Tina.
"Estas putas gringas me las van a pagar." Said the Meathead as he tried to force himself on Kelly and Tina.
"¿A dónde crees que que vas huelebicho?" Said Nick. "¡Pelea conmigo si eres hombre!"
"Yadiel, ese es el Gaydude de Los MuTeens." Said the smaller dude.
"¿Tú crees que yo le tengo miedo al mamabicho gamer ése, Brayan? Replied Yadiel before punching Nick on the face. Nick didn't flinch. Yadiel went for a stomach blow. Nothing happened aside Nick yawning.
"¿Cuando me vas a golpear?" Asked Nick as Yadiel kept punching him on the face. "No te puedo dar hasta que des el primer golpe. Así que avanza." Nick kept taunting. When Brayan tried to make a move towards the girls, Nick grabbed him and used him as a meat shield against Yadiel the Meathead.
"¡Cabrón! ¡Para que me estás dando!" Yelled Brayan as he got wailed on by his friend. Secirity came and kicked them out. When Nick and the girls came out, Yadiel and Brayan were waiting armed.
"Get in the car." Said Nick as Tina and Kelly got in the car.
"I am going to kill you mamabicho." Said Yadiel as he placed his Tec 9 on Nick's face. Instead of intimidating Nick, he began laughing.
"I wouldn't fire that gun if I were you." Said Nick as he crumpled the barrel. "If I didn't flinch at your punches that fucked up your buddy's face when you punched him, didn't give you a clue, what makes you think your gun would stop me!?" Said Nick as he notoced Brayan on the Passenger side of a 99 Mitsubishi Mirage Technica. "Thank you so much Hack snydurr!" Said Nick as he tore the car like the truck in Man Of Stool.
"¡Ay mi carro!" Cried Yadiel at the crumpled heap.
"By the way, Yadiel, 'Hercules' Rivera. Sé quien eres y si no quieres que te haga una visita profesional con mis panas, entrégate a la policía. Pero para que no te vayas huyendo..." said Nick as he made a makeshift shackle and held Yadiel and Brayan to the remains of the car. "I'm feeling a bit sorry for you, Brayan, 'Herculito' Cintrón. Because in jail they're going to eat your nickname*."
*= Herculito means little Hercules, but Nick made a pun about Brayan getting gang raped in prison. Herculito sounds very close to El Culito, the little ass.
Once the cops arrived and arrested the two druglords, Nick had to go to the police station for a report and hand over evidence.
***
Evening:
As Nick and the girls reached Abueydia's bachelor pad to crash for the evening; They ordered some pizzas and stayed indoors for the night. But being hormonal young adults with an Incubus, of course they had lots of sex that night. So much sex that the three of them crawled back to the car in the morning and Nick had it drive in autopilot all the way to the Coamo Hot Springs. Once they arrived at the hot springs, it was rather peaceful, relaxing and uneventful. But as they were ready to leave, Nick had an idea.
"I think we can squeeze in one last sweet stop. Artisanal Ice Cream." Exclaimed Nick. Once again, they hit the road and hit the famous Heladería in Lares. The girls weren't too daring on the flavors. Nick on the other hand bout
Gallons of various flavors. After tucking the enormous amounts of ice cream in the car's freezer, Nick and the girls took a walk around town.
"You know, this is a refreshing change of pace, compared to Manhattan. I can see why you like to spend so much time here." Said Kelly. "Now I get your grandpa's blend in motto."
A family noticed Nick and they asked for a group selfie with him. High fiving the kids and letting them try a 30 second Super Mushroom power up before returning back to Tina and Kelly.
"You really like children." Said Tina. "Then again, you ARE an overgrown child, in a good way, of course."
" It's like you connect with them in a way that most of us don't." Replied Kelly. "It's adorable. You give off sexy dad energy."
The trio entered a curio/antique store. There Nick browsed vintage toys. He had noticed some vintage He-Man and She-Ra toys. While he and Mr. Cade collected MOTUC, seeing the actual MOTU his dad grew up with after his family reached the US from Cuba was making him tear up. Then he saw it: a Vintage Princess of Power Glimmer figure Mint on Card and signed by the late Linda Gary, Glimmer's voice actress. Nick wanted it, no, he NEEDED it. She was his first cartoon crush and also his Mom's favorite character, so he pleaded with the shop owner to no avail. The shop owner had her inside a glass cabinet with a not for sale sign. Dejected, Nick left the shop. As Kelly was about to leave, the shopkeeper sold her the figure for $9.99
"It's hard being normal when surrounded by Supers." Said the shopkeeper in broken English.
"Since he wants this so much, this can give you an advantage in the Rat race. This will make his Christmas and yours." The shopkeeper said with a smirk on her face. "Keep it as our little secret until Christmas. Ho ho ho..." said the shopkeeper as she gave Kelly her change.
Running quickly, Kelly caught up with Nick and Tina. "Just getting some souvenirs for Mom! Got carried away chatting with the shopkeeper." Said Kelly as she kept her bag close to herself. Once they reached Abueobed's and unloaded the car, Nick began cooking.
"My food may not be as awesome as Maria Milagros and Viktor's or Celeste's but I do edible." Said Nick as he began cooking some Rice and beans with Corned Beef and Fried yellow plantains. As Nick began plating, Celeste showed up.
"¿Arroz cuernú*?" Asked Celeste as she began checking the plate. "OK, Arroz con torino, bien. A ver, las habichuelas tienen jamón y calabaza. El Corned Beef tiene dos tipos de papas y Amarillos. Y para coronar, huevo frito. Estás aprendiendo."
*= cuck rice. Since rice and Corned Beef is something easy to make, there's a stereotype that states: if a woman is an expert at cooking this, she's a cheater and is sleeping around.
Nick fried an extra egg and served a plate for Celi. "The Student has surpassed the teacher. Eat it and weep. Or better yet eat it and strip, because this is some Food Wars! Level shit." Nick exclaimed proudly.
Tina sat down and began wolfing down her plate. "Wow. The rice is so tasty! Wow, first time I've had tasty canned meat." Said Tina as she ate.
"Not bad, Niquito, but you used canned beans. You know rehydrated beans are better." Replied Celeste. "You used pork broth on the rice and beef stock on the beans wait, did you use a can of refried beans to fake the slow pressure cooking on the beans? You evil bastard!"
"The runny egg yolks mute the clashing flavors of the beef and pork." Kelly commented. "The sweetness of the plantains round the flavor too!" Kelly began to make orgasmic noises. "Now imagine my clothes exploded, Yukihira." She then began to laugh.
After eating and washing the dishes, Nick returned to the living room where he saw all three girls waiting for him and a few bottles of rum.
"We're playing Truth or Dare. Before we start, here are the ground rules. No violence, or coprofagia. All sexual dares require consent between all parties involved. Consent can be revoked, but it must be clearly stated at the moment of revoking. Consent cannot be removed AFTER the game. There is a small space represented by this stuffed toy, which is Group challenge.
After each round, we'll take a shot
That way the truths and dares will get spicier!" Said Kelly. "Now that we're all sober and in full awareness, do we agree to these rules?"
One by one they agreed and Kelly had recorded the rules and agreement on video.
Grabbing an empty bottle, Kelly spinned It and the neck landed on Nick.
"Truth or dare?" Asked Kelly.
"Truth." Replied Nick.
"Dang it! It's kinda hard to think a question for you. If you could have sex with any historical figure, who would it be, and why?"
"I have more than one." Said Nick.
"OK top five?" Replied Kelly.
"Shirley Temple!" Exclaimed Nick. "Before anyone freaks out, I mean early 20s Shirley Temple. Straight out of Hollywood before becoming an ambassador. Seriously, she grew up the Animal Crackers in her soup stage. Seriously, google her." Said Nick. "Diana of Wales. This is mainly just to cuck the shit out of Charles. It helps that Diana is on the cuter side of UK royals."
"Who's the third?" Asked Tina. Celeste began to cry.
"Hannah Montana." Said Nick. "She saved my life and I wanted to thank her for it."
"And this got dark AF!" Said Celeste as Nick spun the bottle. It landed on Celeste.
"Truth or dare?" Asked Nick.
"Dare." Replied Celeste. Tina perked up as Kelly shuddered. "Bring it on, Niquito."
"Ok." Said Nick. "You're Bear Grylls. The only thing you can do-"
"Say no more." Celeste interrupted as she stripped and laid down on the floor and scorched to the wall waiting most of her body up the wall. Once she reached the proper angle, she let it rain gold and caught her own urine. Once her mouth was full, she sat normally and swallowed her own pee. "This was supposed to be a dare, not a good time!" Exclaimed Celeste.
"The dare was exposing your kink to others." Said Nick. "Spin the wheel Celi."
Celeste laughed. "It's a bottle, but hee we GO!!" Spinning the bottle with a bit too much power, Celeste grinned as it landed on Kelly.
"Truth or Dare, Kelly?" Asked Celeste.
"Truth." Replied Kelly worried.
"What's the weirdest sexual thing you've ever done?" Asked Celeste.
"Not counting having sex with an actual demon, Getting fingered by my roommate as she jerked off Said demon in a fat suit." Kelly replied before spinning the bottle, which landed on Tina.
"DARE!! You guys have been a bunch of pussies!" Exclaimed Tina as Kelly was thinking. She whispered something in Celeste's ear and she left for a moment. Then she whospered something on Nick's ear. He grinned as he went to his room and returned.
"Tina, I dare you to get Eiffel Towered." Said Kelly as Nick returned with a bottle of lube and Celeste was wearing a strap-on and had her own bottle of lube. Celeste's fake phallus was made in Nick's image but 20% smaller.
Nick went on Tina's mouth, while Celeste took Tina's pussy with her well lubed dildo. As Tina was being ravaged from both sides, Nick began making out with Celeste completing the tower. Once Nick came, the dare was over. Tina served the shots.
The game kept going all night until the girls were drunk and tired from all the sex. Then came Sunday, time to go back to campus and Reality.
Story continues in MuTeens 28: A Duel of Kings