MuTeens Gaiden: You're lyin' April?
MuTeens Gaiden:
You're lyin' April:
(MM) Near the Turtle Lair:
Nick landed with a thud Near the floor of the Turtle Lair. When he entered he saw Splinter having sex with Scumbug. Nick reached and barfed.
"April you're white and male now?" Said Splinter. "No, not white, but a Water Mexican!"
"Hey! Ching Chong Lee!" Said Nick while mocking Splinter's cantonese. "Who do you think you are? Jacket Chan? I can Jacket off and Jacket on better than your shitty Miyagi wannabe. Stop fucking the cockaroach!" Exclaimed Nick.
"There's a Splinter, so there must be Turtles. If there are Turtles, there must be an April!" Nick thought outloud. "I've no time to kick your ass, Who am I? Style, but can you point me in the direction of April?" Said Nick. Splinter pointed behind Nick. The Turtles had arrived with April. She puked.
"She pukes, you puke you're perfect for each other." Said Splinter before Nick Bruce Lee Dragon kicked the Rat sensei.
"Fuck you rat!" Said Nick as the Turtles got ready to fight. April jumped and got out of the way.
"We're going to kick your butt!" Said Raphael as he charged towards Nick, who leapt out of the way and clinged to a were fece that appeared out of nowhere.
"This world is Ugly! I am far too handsome to be seen with uggos like you!" Said Nick as a Casey Jones Mask showed up on his face and claws Materialized on his left arm. "This world needs to be purged!"Said Nick as he Izuna dropped Raphael and used a rolling claw on Michelangelo. Tossing Donatello at Leonardo opened a way up for Nick to escape. Before leaving, Nick gave a disdainful look at April. "Damn, you're ugly." Said Nick as he exited the Sewer with the Turtles in pursuit. Managing to dodge them, he went for the rooftops. Unbeknownst to him, a man hiding in the shadows took interest on Nick.
***
Nightfall:
Nick hummed the Nightfall theme from Shenmue as he prowled the rooftops.
An obese man wearing the Shredder Armor appeared. "My name is Erich Sachs and I saw your skills, young man. They remind me of my former enemies, Clan Hibiki. Shinjiro, Ali, Natsumi, and their American Ninja student, Nick Cade... You remind me of the latter." Said Sachs in a voice that sounded eerily similar to Steven Seagal and had the Aikido skills to match as Nick was being tossed around like a ragdoll by the fat Shredder. "Come at me, little turd!" Exclaimed the fat Shredder.
"Behold! Optic Blast!" Exclaimed Nick as he fired a crimson beam from his eyes that sent Sachs flying off the building and nearly missing April in the process. She puked over Sachs's corpse before calling 911. The Turtles began climbing the building. Nick used his demon powers to fly away and hid at the local library where he googled himself and discovered he was indeed dead, killed by Sachs.
***
Morning:
Reaching the Cemetery where this world's Nick was buried, he saw a few people near his grave, crying. Judging by the orangey red shade of one of them, that had to be Barbara. Once she turned around, she had oversized teeth and a lazy eye. "Fuck! Is everyone ugly here?" Nick thought. An incredibly scrawny girl with an Andrew Tate chin was wearong a Ponytail on her side. "Shit, this universe did Ashley ugly." Nick was about to reach when he felt a presence behind me.
"What are you doing here, you pale imitation?" Said a terrifying voice. When Nick turned around he saw a figure that looked like a Redheaded Elvira sporting Lilith's Hive hairdo.
"How dare you mock my grief by appearing like my dead son!? State your name or I'll kill you where you stand!" Said Carmen as Nick stared with a mix of excitement and disgust.
"Mamita, soy Yo, Niquito. No tu Niquito, pero el Niquito de otro mundo donde soy huérfano de madre." Said Nick as he cried at her feet. "I'm glad I finally found a world where you live! Please come with me to my world. I'ma superhero there. Think about it. Why spend the rest of your ridiculouslylong life grieving for a son, when I am here? I don't want to spend the rest of my life grieving you, when you are here."
"Begone, foul abomination. I can never love a horrible caricature of my son!" Said Carmen as she fired a magic blast that sent Nick flying.
An achievement sign showed up, it read:
Constants broken. Rebet was sitting on top of the sign and she looked like a Stick figure with Renet elements.
"I hate this world. Let's GTFOH!" Said Renet as they appeared in another world.
***
Times Square:
Renet began laughing. "You look like the kid from iCarly Gibby! But fit! A sexy Gibby! Words that I'd never thought would be said." Renet Exclaimed.
"Huh, you look like Lily from Hannah Montana. Rooftop sex is a go!" Said Nick as he carried Renet to the roof. Slipping her unitard's crotchpiece, Nick exposed Renet's pussy, which he began to devour eagerly. "I'm pent up after being in the world of the unfuckables. Now I'll pump your cunt with my seed, Renny, my dear!"
Said Nick as he pulled his cock out and readied himself to enter Renet. "Gibbeh!!" Exclaimed Nick as he impaled the Timestress with his demonic cock. After an intense session of lovemaking, Nick was caressing Renets boobs and playing with her nipples.
"This is one of my job's perks." Said Renet as she began to get dressed. "You need to do April, which is why we're here."
"What I need is information." Said Nick as he went looking for a public library.
***
Library:
After browsing the internet and discovering that he exists in this world, Nick decided to look for himself. The weird thing was that this world's Nick looked like Freddie from iCarly. "This world is freaking weird." Said Nick. "But at least it allows me to speak directly to Nick." Thought Nick as he went to Eastlaird High.
Jumping over the gate to bypass the security guard was a piece of cake. Dashing through the courtyard, Nick saw this world's counterparts of himself, Barbara who resembled Ariana Grande, Ashley who resembled Bella Thorne and Chloe who looked like Selena Gomez. As he was approaching and explosion nearby shook the school. This world's Nick stood and said: "MuTeens, Rise!" As Nick transformed into a GI Joe Accelerator Suit meets Tron version of the GameDude. The others had similar outfits.
"Guess it's Raiden Time!" Said Nick as he turned into Jack of Trades sporting a MGRising Raiden outfit with a Gray Fox mask. The MuTeens had entered into the fray where 4 Shrek-looking monsters were fighting a Spiked Megatron. While the Gob from Arrested was guarding Jennifer's Body. As Jack was running towards the action, multiple explosions got in the way.
"Is this a Michael Bay Universe or something!? God I hate this universe almost as much as The one where Mom lives. Splinter fucking Scumbug..." Jack thought. As he was getting closer a Hockey Puck hit him in the back of the Helmet.
"Where do you think you are going, scuzzbucket?" Said some Oliver Queen looking weirdo with a Casey Jones Mask.
"Casey Jones, You Have Failed This City!" Jack taunted before sashing towards Jones and knocking him out with one punch. He then carried it towards Arrested Development and Megan Fox. "Pink shirt and Smarmy attitude? You must be Vernon. Oh god, please tell me you're NOT April O'Neil." Said Jack as he realized Megan Fox had a Yellow Jacket with the Channel 6 Logo on the back. "Take care of this buffoon. Got to save New York, seeing the locals are doing an awful job." Said Jack as he dropped Jones at April and Vernon's lap.
"MuTeens, we can handle Shredder on our own!" Said Leonardo.
"Listen, Franklin, it's obvious you're doing an awful job." Said Nick. "Go handle the Musical sidekicks, while we handle Cheese Grater Man."
The MuTeens and the Turtles were bickering amongst each other when Jack drew his High Frequency Blade. "Megatron! One shall Stand. One shall fall! Autobots! Transform and Roll Out!" Said Jack in a bad Optimus Prime impression. Ashley understood the homework and played some Stan Bush. "Megatron must be stopped, no matter the cost!" Exclaimed Jack as he went toe to toe with Shredder pitting his mecha armor against Jack's HF blade. Proving to be a decent opponent, Nick pulls out a chaff grenades which paralyzes the mecha armor and forcing Shredder out of it. As Shredder gets out Jack puts away his sword.
Good now we can fight us warriors! Hand to hand is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusted life to a weapon!" Said Jack as the MuTeens were dumbfounded.
"GD, he did your thing..." said Mass Mistress before Suplexing Rocksteady. The Turtles had finished knocking out Bebop. Meanwhile Jack and Shredder were locked in hand to hand combat with Shredder barely winning due to his bladed armor. Unbeknownst to Shredder, Jack was setting him up for a trap as they fought atop Federall Hall. One of Shredder's attacks had Jack hanging by the roof. Nick was smiling under his helmet.
"Girls, watch this. Shredder will attack Raiden's hands to make him fall. Instead Raiden will counter with a 3 hit combo. If timed right Shredder will fall and die by the George Washington Statue." Said Nick.
"Are you using VG Logic for that?" Asked Barbara telepathically.
"Not me, HIM!" Nick thought as he pointed towards Jack, who barely dodged Shredder's attack and combed him to his doom. As Shredder fell, the MGS theme began playing.
"I'm not doing that!" Said Ashley.
"Holy shit, Shredder just got killed like Solidus Snake!" Said Michelangelo. "But GD is down here..."
"Who is he?" Said April. "He's a bit of a douche."
"I'm like you, I have no name. I grew up on the battlefield, conflict and victory were my parents. The unit is my life, my family. We've shared everything-- all the bad and all the good.I have no one, nothing except the unit.Nothing else matters to me! Wheover you are, you're not stopping us!"
Said Jack as he appeared from behind April. "We saved the City, shouldn't we be getting som celebratory Shawarma, or pizzas? GameDude has to eat Hawaiian!" Exclaimed Jack as the MuTeens agreed.
***
Atop the Brooklyn Bridge:
April, Vernon, Casey, the Turtles and MuTeens were eating pizza. Jack remained with his mask on. Nick came towards Jack.
"This is the part that you tell me that you're an External Gazer, lacking Substance in this world, but you need to establish bonds beyond worlds by having... making love with multiple April's. I've had a few encounters with Renet and she's sent me out to some worlds. Sadly, she won't sleep with me as she says her body was claimed by another Nick." Said Nick as Jack removed his helmet and looked like Raiden.
"Take off the Raiden mask." Said Nick and Jack agreed. Not only he took off his mask, but swapped his clothes to Naked Snake's Naked outfit. Nick facepalmed when he realized that other Nick looked like.
"Gibbeh!!" Exclaimed Jack as he began breakdancing shirtless. He then put on a shirt and went to talk to April.
"Yo! O'Neil, got a minute?" Said Jack. "What do you know about GD?"
"Back when I was a Teen, I used to Babysit for his parents, until they died in Mesopotamia. Some archeology mission. Well, his Uncles raised him and his Uncle Auggie, helped me get an internship on Channel 6 and here I am." Said April.
"That's not what I meant. I'm asking you if you know that you're the most important woman in his life, right after his Mom. That he'd give his life not for honor, but for you." Said Jack. "What I'm going to ask you might be way over the line and highly inappropriate, but he puts on an incredible mask. Pretending to be OK, when he isn't." Jack explained. "April 30th, he turns 18. I need you to take his virginity."
*slap*
"What the fuck!? Do you think I'm some sort of slut!?" Exclaimed April.
"Let me explain." Said Jack. "His parents' deaths were no accident. Something is coming for him and he needs to be prepared. He needs to learn how to make love to women and you have nore experience than Barbara Chloe, or Ashley. All he knows about sex he knows from anime." Jack explained. "He's literally the key to prevent a Succubus invasion. I know because *I* failed to stop the invasion in my timeline." Jack knelt before April. "Please, I'm begging you. Pop his cherry, save the world."
Jack turned around. "My mission is mostly complete. Now, I bid you A- dammit! My stomach!" Exclaimed Jack as he feigned a Sasaki diarrhea attack that caused him to fall.
Renet was able to grab Nick and use the time Scepter once again.
***
Jones Farm
Renet and Nick landed on the Jones Farm. There they saw Ma Jones. "This is your cue to leave. We have to return to Man- shit!" Said Nick as he saw the Battle Shell. "Guess it's Stealth Camo time." As Renet disappeared, Nick got up the roof to watch as April, Casey, and the Turtles arrived.
"Ah, Casey, Boys!" Ma Jones greeted with glee. "O'Neil." Ma's voice dripped with contempt.
"Uh, hey Mrs. Jones. Ma." Said April. "What's wrong?" Said April.
"Ma Jones!" Exclaimed a 17 year old girl with purple streaks!
"Wow, Angel! You've grown!" Said Ma. "A mother's intuition. Hey! Where is Splinter?"
"He sends his regards. He's dealing with some mystical Ninja stuff that he has to deal with on his own." Said Raphael.
"We'll set ourselves up in the barn, as always."
Said Leonardo. "I dunno, but I sense trouble."
"So I'm not the only one." Said Angel. "But I'm turning 18 in 22 hours! It'scary thinking of all the responsibilities I'll have once I reach that number!"
"How good are your green pals at dealing with demons?" Asked Ma Jones.
"Demons?" April Replied. "Are you sure?"
"I know a guy... He dabbles in the Supernatural but, with three beautiful women in the house, I'm worried that this demon may try something." Said Ma. "I need some flat iron bars to put under the mattresses. There are some in the barn. Last time a Succubus tried to attack Casey, we used some iron bars under his bed and some black salt on the window sill. It kept her out of the room until Phonse killed her."
"You're serious?" Asked April incredulously. "A sex demon? I do feel a peeiring gaze undressing me with its eyes, but an actual Incubus."
"We'll go now to see Phonse!" Said Ma Jones as she dragged both April and Angel downstairs to look for Alphonse. Once they left, Nick entered Ma Jones's room.
"Let's see if this Alphonse Wolfe is as good as mine." Said Nick as he put Garlic over all door mantles, dropped rice on all carpets and draped nets over the outside door. Once he was done, he returned to the rooftop and waited.
About an hour later, Ma, April, and Angel returned with a hearse following them. From it, a man in his 50s and a girl in her late teens got off. Nick laid low.
"Gwendolyn, do you smell it?" Asked Phonse.
"I do sense a hint of sulfur, but it's been drowned in copious amounts of Drakkar Noir." Said Gwen. "Also, I smell Garlic. This net has 573 holes."
"572, actually." Said Alphonse. "May we come in, Mrs. Jones?"
"Sure, where are my manners, come in!" Said Ma Jones. "What the hell?" Nick had managed to install a small river with holy water being pumped back upstream creating a loop of running holy water. Phonse and Gwen stood still until Ma Jones unplugged the pumps and tossed out the water. Once inside Gwen and Phonse picked up all the rice grains on each carpet and recoiled before entering each room.
"It appears this demon is crafty and knows a few things." Said Alphonse as he picked the 1,073,982nd grain of rice.
"Wait, you're vampires!" Said April. "The running water, the compulsion to count, the garlic. It all makes sense now!"
"Dhampir. My father is the Vampire. But this seems more like an Imp, than an Incubus." Said Gwendolyn. "It's not like Asmodeus's Avatar would pay attention to a small town granny, her daughter-in-law, and some rando girl."
"Young girl." Said Alphonse. "Are you a virgin?"
"That's none of your business, gramps!" Exclaimed Angel with annoyance.
"Child, this is of utmost importance. Your life may be in peril."Said Alphonse. "Are you a virgin?" Angel nodded. "In 20 hours I turn 18."
"You could be a target." Said Alphonse. "Incubi LOVE the idea of deflowering young women and corrupt them"
"We know Ma Jones is sexually frustrated." Said Gwendolyn. "This makes her a target for an Incubus. It could transform into her dead husband to trick her."
"And you Ms. O'Neil, you are recently married. If this indeed was Asmodeus, corrupting you, would be a delicacy for him." Said Alphonse. "What puzzles me is that it knew my nature and is taunting me."
Gwen, April, and Ma Jones began to feel aroused and a great urge to strip and Masturbate was overpowering them.
"Child, make an unbroken circle with this salt and wait until I can cast this demon out!" Said Alphonse. "Reveal thyself Demon, I Alphonse Wolfe command thee!" Yelled Alphonse as Nick laughed with a demonic voice.
"Pitiful. A Vampire making demands. Know your role, Jabroni!" Said Nick while masking his voice.
"Reveal thine name, demon! I command thee!" Exclaimed Alphonse.
"A name has a certain power, Alucard!" Said Nick as Alphonse froze. "Girls, you have permission to cum!" Said Nick as April, Ma Jones, and Gwen reached an orgasm. "Now, Alucard, KNEEL BEFORE ZOD! I SAID KNEEL!"
Alphonse knelt and smiled.
"Your arrogance has given you away, Zod! Reveal thyself!" Exclaimed Alphonse as Nick laughed.
"Ah, no! He discovered the name... of a Superman villain!" Nick taunted Alphonse as an invisible hand began rubbing Gwen's pussy through her tights. "Kneel Gwendolyn Stacy." Said Nick as Gwen obliged.
"Angel, be a dear and leave the salt circle. Go and wait outside with the Turtles and Casey. I will not harm you... or anyone here, but as you're currently a minor, the adults are talking. So, shoo! Take Mrs. Jones with you." Said Nick as Angel left the house.
"Now, Alucard, April. Listen!" Said Nick. "I am here because I need a teensy weensy favor! Tomorrow, a Teen with a bomb strapped to his neck will show up. Let him deflower Angel and I win a bet against the big guy for the other team."
"What if we refuse?" Asked April.
"Bomb on neck. Headless teen. Blood, body parts everywhere. You do the math. But if you want to save his life and her virginal body, you could volunteer, Ms. O'Neil" Said Nick before laughing
"Three choices..." Nick began laughing uncontrollably. "I'm sorry, I can't keep this charade anymore!" Said Nick as he made himself visible while sportint the Jack look. Sporting the Bomb Necklace, he smiled at April. "The name is Asmodeus! The Prince of Lechery, Lust made flesh, and you Ms. O'Neil, are my Sarah. Jones is no Tobias. Just keep the red turtle away."
"Har Har Hardy Har! So you know a few references." Said Gwen. "What are you doing here and why shouldn'twe kill you where you stand?"
"Listen, Dead Girlfriend, you CAN'T kill me. Other yous from other worlds have tried and ended up as my bodyguard willing to die for my cyclops." Replied Nick. "All I need is for my cyclops to spelunk Ms. O'Neil's cavernous orifices. Yes, the main three.That will make ME leave this world. Otherwise, well... I can be VERY persistent. Also..."
Nick Materialized an hourglass being held by Angel. "I'll start with Angel, then come for you April. I can come as myself." Nick transformed into an exact replica of a nude Casey Jones. "As the idiot" Nick transformed into Shredder. "As your worst Nightmare. But I WILL have you, O'Neil... I know... I'll make Jones's mother my cockslut and your sister Robyn too! Please deny me, April. That way I can be petty and wear you down by fucking the ones you love."
"I accept." Said April. "We'll do it in secret."
"But Casey's Mom already knows. She's well aware that you're making a deal with a demon to cheat on your husband. Sure, you're being 'coerced' but, that's not good enough for me."
Said Nick with a devious Grinch smile as he turned his head like an owl.
"Why are you doing this?" Asked April.
"You married Jones. I don't like that. Multiple realities, all of them have you choosing Jones over me. We haven't met yet, and you already doomed me." Said Nick. "So, I want Casey present to see me giving you pleasure that he will never be able to give you." Nick grabbed April and went looking for Casey and grabbed him as well.
"What the fuck is going on!? Why is Blondie kidnapping us!?" Said Casey Angrily.
"Greetings Arnold Jones Jr. My name is Asmodeus, Prince of Lechery, Destroyer of Marriages, your wife, April O'Neil entered in a contract with me, where she will let me copulate with her orally, vaginally, anally, and she will use her mammaries to masturbate me while you observe. In other words Mister I'll make a cuck out of you!" Said Nick while laughing.
"April, why? How could you!?" An anguished Casey asked.
"Casey, I'm sorry, but I HAVE to do this. For Angel's sake!" April responded with her head down, full of shame. Everything went white and they were in a Malibu house. There, Casey got shackled to the wall and gagged. ☆"you will not get the release you want until I allow you to."☆ Nick muttered in Daemonese before tearing off his clothes. "Now, Ms. O'Neil, would you kindly undress for your husband to see?" Said Nick as April obeyed begrudgingly. "April, be a darling and make me hard!" Said Nick as his clothes vanished, revealing a body full of Barcode tattoos and weird lines that look like panels across his body.
"Those lines, what are they?" Asked April as she was mesmerized by them.
"This host is a human. One that I claimed as my host. To transform into my true form, this body breaks up at those seams. I try not to do it much as it is painful for the host. I may be an absolute degenerate who psychologically harms people, but physical pain, I'm not too into inflicting it. Now this dick isn't going to suck itself." Said Nick as April began kissing it and rubbing it to make it nice and hard.
"Mmmmmm!" Moaned April as she sucked the demonic cock.
"Are you enjoying this, April?" Asked Nick while staring at Casey's eyes.
"Ah gah, yesh vesh cock I've haa!" Said April as she began sucking Nick out of her own free will.
Casey was angry and trying to break the shackles but it was pointless.
Suddenly, another set of moans was heard.
"Ma?" Exclaimed Casey as he heard his mother masturbating.
"Yes, Asmodeus! Asmodeus! Oh, oh, oh! Asmodeus! Come fuck me Asmodeus!" Exclaimed Ma Jones as she rammed a dildo up her sopping twat.
"Even your Mommy dearest wants this!" Said Nick as April was deepthroating Nick.
"Master Asmodeus, paint my face with your unholy seed. Mark me as your property." Said April as she slapped Nick's dick on her face, making Casey's dick twitch. The idea of seeing his wife being taken by another man had awakened something in Casey. A thrill that he hadn't felt before.
"What the fuck is wrong with me!?" Thought Casey as April got covered in demon jizz and she was eagerly sucking for more. Using her breasts she was able to milk out two more orgasms from the Prince of Lust.
"Master lay down on the bed so my husband can see how a REAL MAN gives his wife a real dicking!" Said April as Nick obeyed. Casey was the hardest he's ever been and in pain due to lack of release.
Once Nick laid down as flat as he could on the bed, April mounted him and lowered herself on his dick. "Oh God! I never knew demon dick was this good! It feels soo good! Casey, you're no match for this dick!" April said as Casey got even harder. April started jumping on Nick's bone while Casey watched and heard his mom climaxing for Nick. His dick twitched at the idea of Nick taking not only his wife, but his mom.
"I may have gotten too many blows to the head, but Mom getting nailed by Asmodeus is making me hard." Thought Casey "That's fucked up, Jones! Don't give in, snap out of it!" Thought Casey, trying to get a hold of himself as he saw Nick cumming deep into his wife's womb.
"Oh shit! Your cock is going to tear my ass! I've never had anal before." Said April.
"Angel is safe. *I* will not take her, as you fulfilled the necessary part of the contract and are no longer bound by it. If you say no, I'll leave and never return. Do you want me to take your back cherry?
"For fuck's sake, yes! I surrendered my body to you, Lord Asmodeus!" Said April.
"For being such a good girl, I'll be a gentle lover and make your ass mine in the least painful way." Said Nick as he entered April's ass and using Regen and other curative items, April's ass welcomed the dick with ease. Then she took control and moved her hips to the rhythm she wanted to be fucked. As Nick came inside April's ass, Casey was able to cum as well. He had the best orgasm of his life.
"I love you, Asmodeus." Said April before falling asleep. Nick disappeared and both Casey and April appeared in Ma's room and breaking an old Dollhouse with Ma Jones confused.
***
30 minutes later:
After confirming that Asmodeus was fully gone, Phonse and Gwen returned to town. Having an awkward conversation, Casey revealed to April that he can only get an erection when April is being fucked by other men, he kept his newly awakened Oedipal Complex a secret, as that line, he would never cross. Then they quickly looked for Angel. She was listening to music on the living room when gunshots were heard.
"Oh crap! It's those survivalist assholes again!" Said Mrs. Jones as the Turtles were headed in the direction of the shots.
***
76 minutes later:
The Turtles are carrying an 18-year old boy who was badly beaten up and a twisted ankle. Once they got him to the farmhouse, they placed him on the couch. Ma Jones and April put the left ankle on a splint and tended his superficial wounds. The boy was delirious, rambling in Spanish and drifting in and out of consciousness. "No hospital. Gringos locos. HATE..." he muttered. "Tortugas."
Ma Jones put a cold compress on his forehead. Angel grabbed a pillow to keep his head up.
As he opened his eyes, fear and confusion were easily seen. "Where am I?" Nefty asked.
"You're safe now." Said Angel. "¿Cómo se llama?"
"Nephtali, but you can call me Nefty." He said trying to be as charming as a delirious beaten half past dead 18 year old could be.
"I'm Angel, The Redhead is April, and the Badass Granny is Ma Jones. The big lunk over there is Casey, April's husband." Said Angel as she introduced the others.
"Are the Turtles real or am I imagining things?" Said Nefty before fainting again. April smelled sulfur.
"It can't be, right?" She thought.
*retching sounds*
Ma Jones was able to use the water bowl to catch Nefty's barf. Beans, boiled eggs, and bits of canned spinach were the contents of his stomach. "That explains the sulfur smell." Thought April as Nefty let a fart rip. It reeked of Sulphur. "Gaahh my stomach!"
***
The following day:
The Turtles had moved Nefty to a guest room upstairs while he convalesced after he fainted from puking. Everything was a blur to him and when he woke up he realized he was wearing some spare clothes from Casey. Once his brain figured out what was going on, he went back to sleep. As he drifted into dreamland a curious 18 year old girl entered the room.
"He's asleep!" Thought Angel. "The swelling has gone down and he looks kinda cute! Wonder if he's... who put pants on him!?"
"Esa carita de Ángel esconde a una Diablita." Said Nefty. "Why were you checking under the covers?" Angel blushed at the question.
"Well, today's my 18th Birthday and I was curious to see one in person!" Angel feigned shyness.
"Your Brooklyn Accent betrays you." Said Nefty.
"I'm from upstate... I live there, I was born down in Puerto Rico. So I'm not one of those fake Ricans. I'm the real deal. I know a bullshitter, because game knows game." Angel gasped.
"Fine! It's not the first one I've seen, but it would've been the first one I've seen ON P-purpose." Said Angel.
April entered the room. "What's with the secrecy?" She asked as both Nefty and Angel blushed. "By your reaction, it must've been naughty." Said April. "Angel, I just had an idea for your birthday present! It's naughty! Hey, Nefty. How would you like to have sex with Angel and me?" April Asked and in less than a second the bed covers revealed the answer. "I'll try to get Casey out of the house for the night, and then you'll come into our room." Said April with a devious grin and locked the door. "Now for a small taste of things to cum. Angel take of your shirt. Let him see your tits." Said April as she lifted her shirt showing Nefty her boobs. "Pants off, Nefty." Said April as she saw his beautiful dick.
Angel was mesmerized by the cock.
"May I?" She said as Nefty nodded. Grabbing it, Angel felt it's warmth, stiffness and softness.
"Slap it on your cheeks, guys love that!" Said April as Nefty Moaned. "Lick the head and put it on your mouth." Said April as she got behind Angel and grabbed Nefty's cock. "Put a little pressure on it and move your hand up and down." Said April as both women were jerking Nefty off.
"It twitched!" Exclaimed Angel as she began to suck on the glans.
"Keep going!" Said April until Nefty groaned like a dying Pac Man and cum began flowing out of Angel's nose.
"That means he really likes you." Said April. "But we'll have more fun once we're home alone. Now clean yourselves up!" Said April as she left.
"Did that just-" Said Angel.
"Uh, you still got some of my yogurt dribbling down your nose." Nefty interrupted. "Sorry!"
"Why aren't you getting off the bed?" Said Angel.
"Do you want me to, or do you want to stay here and cuddle?" Nefty replied.
"Dude, and miss out on having sex with April? I don't usually like girls and I'm willing to do April!" Replied Angel. "Besides, I've noticed how your eyes glimmer with longing when you look at April. I can't compete with that. I know you LIKE me, but the way you look at April is like you're looking at a long lost love from a telenovela. I had to watch one for Spanish Class. Maria something." Said Angel.
"Now which Maria? The one that scavenger dumpster, the creepy clown Maria, or the one with the talking dog?" Asked Nefty.
"Is this important?" Asked Angel. "The one with the talking dog."
"Pasumecha... My grandma used to watch that one. Well, technically all three, but I mostly remember the talking dog ine and the creepy clown one." Said Nefty. "I'm a bit offended by that remark. So I'm getting off the bed. No point on staying in bed after being called Marimar."
***
MuTeens NYC HQ:
After a massive battle with demonic pretenders, the MuTeens, Alphonse, and Sage were able to find the source of the demonic infestation and broke the bond between the item and the demonic portal that was sending lesser demons to attack. Sage Wolfsbane: Dark Hunter: 2
"It's obvious that the target is Nicholas." Said Alphonse. "No offense, Ashleen, as you are the New Lilith, the Incubus lord, outranks you. Perhaps we should begin calling Nicholas by his true demon name, Asmodeus."
Ashley stared at Alphonse as a pop up window began playing an 8-bit remix of Rock Me Amadeus. "I've known Dingus ALL MY LIFE. He's going to wear down the Rock Me Asmodeus joke more than he has worn down the 'Die Monster' and 'Hand to Hand is the Basis of All Combat' Konami Quotes."
"A little bit too late for that." Said Grace as pulled out her phone and had a recording of Nick singing Rock Me Asmodeus while having sex with Chloe.
"Gracie! You were spying on us!?" Said Chloe.
"You left the door open. I was trying to catch the singing." Replied Grace. Alphonse looked awkwardly at Gwen.
"Yes, we must be going now." Said Gwen. "I'll be back with some wards for Kelly, Val, and Tina as they've become Persons of Interest."
"Sage, Gwen, before you go. Sorry for being such a bitch. You're cool for a Dhampir. You are welcome to eat my taco." Said Ashley.
"Yeah, about that I'd still need permission from the Council of Nick's Dick Riders or however you're calling yourselves this week. But if I get the A-OK, call me when the river is red. That way I can eat your pussy and EAT your pussy. Ah-ah-ah!" Said Gwen as she laughed as the Count. "Nick is rubbing off his dorkiness on me."
"He rubs of everything on us." Said Kelly. "And I only known him for a few months."
***
Jones Farm: 8:30 PM
Casey managed to get his mom to stay the night with a friend, while the Turtles went on a small camping/Ninja training expedition, leaving the house empty save April and Angel, who were both dying to ride Nefty. April was in her room wearong only a bathrobe when a knock on the door started her.
"Cum inside!" Said April as Angel was being carried by Nefty. She had wrapped herself in a bedsheet and he's wearing ocelot print boxers.
"Leopard print boxers?" April Asked confused.
"Ocelots are proud creatures." Said Nefty. "I love to reload during a battle. There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber!" Nefty gently laid Angel on the bed than grabbed her right foot.
"Happy Birthday to you.!" Nefty sang as he kissed Angel's ankle all the way to her knee. He kept kissing and singing until he reached her inner thigh. Then he moved to her left leg and began kissing her all the way to her ankle.
"Don't tease me like that!" Exclaimed Angel as Nefty began kissing her mound. Once he found her button, Nefty put his mouth on it and began speaking Spanish while dramatically rolling his Rs.
"R con r cigarro, r con r barril, rápido ruedan los carros por los rieles del ferrocarril." Said Nefty as Angel's toes curled from pleasure.
April disrobed and got on the bed behind Angel and began fondling the 18 year oldest breasts. "Damn, for a virgin you seem rather experienced." Said April as she kissed Angel while kneading the younger woman's nipples
"I may have a little addiction to porn." Replied Nefty as he tongue punched Angel's Queefbox. His skilled technique brought Angel down to another orgasm.
From the closet Casey Jones was hard, unbeknownst to everyone else, Nefty was well aware and used his Incubus powers to blueball the cuck. "Fuck! Angel's making me so hard." Thought Casey. "The idea that I'll see her cherry being popped has made my dick twitch way too much. Wait, he's going to eat April's pussy too? Might have to beat the little spic later, but first fill my wife's womb with your cum!"
"No Foreplay, just eat me, like you ate Angel." Said April. Nefty grinned as April sat on his face and began sucking his dick.
"Stop!" Said Angel. "He's MY birthday present. So I get his cum first!" Angel lowered herself until she popped her own cherry. "Ow!!" Aprol kissed Angel to get her mind off the pain as she began moving on her own.both girls were using Nefty as their sex toy as they fucked him hard.eanwhile.Casey was jerking off in his closet with one of Ma Jones's panties wrapped around his shaft.
"Oh God! I wanna cum" Casey thought as he felt his pleasure being built up as Angel orgasmed and Nefty came hard inside her. April climbed next unto Nefty and impaled herself on his cock.
As April went wild riding Nefty like a bucking stallion, she Climaxed and collapsed over the young man. Angel shrieked as Casey stumbled out of the closet trying to cum. April kicked Nefty out as she tried to defuse the situation. April pulled out a strap-on dildo. "I was going to use it on Angel, but Honey, looks like you're the only one available." Casey whimpered in fear as April lubed the dildo and forced her way up Casey's exit. He came hard.
***
Barn:
Angel had gotten dressed and climbed to the barn. Thanks to detective mode; Nefty found her. "So you're leaving to your Earth now." Said Angel. "You talk in your sleep, Nick. The longing you have for Aprils, your harem, that I'm the first me you found and wished I had a counterpart in your world. All that." She said with bittersweet tears. "I also read the letter you wrote for me. To find the you of this world to make him mine." Standing up, Angel hugged Nick as Renet showed up.
"Sorry I'm late, I was watching Casey get pegged." Said Renet. "Let's go, Nick Arcade!"