Rise of the MuTeens 29: Thanksgiving Blues.
Rise of the MuTeens 29:
Thanksgiving Blues:
MuTeens NYC HQ: basement hall:
Clan Hibiki were at a table with part of the MuTeens and friends when Viktor, Maria Milagros, Mr. Cade, Aurora, Redd and Neronica were bringing food for a Thanksgiving meal. Nick sat on a Round Table with Tribble on one side and Barbara at the other. The Elder Adults sat at another table. Barbara stood up.
"Friends, Family. I understand not all of us celebrate Thanksgiving, but Today, being Thanksgiving, I want to thank everyone here. Friends, Family, partners, For all your hard work in order to make things better for all of us... strange sets of circumstances drew us all together. Now we're a weird family of aliens, demons, Mutants, superheroes, Ninjas, and ordinary girls which is crazy..." said Barbara.
"While Clan Hamato is in Massachusetts, I wanna thank them, because we wouldn't be here without them." Said Nick. "I have to thank Shredder, because without him, Barbara and I wouldn't have defeated Lilith. Also, he's the reason why Clan Hibiki and Clan Hamato are in the US in the first place. I have to thank Mitsurugi for dishonoring the Foot Clan and allowing me to meet the newest members of Clan Hibiki. I would have to Thank also a Random Purse Snatcher for mugging Carlotta and putting me on the path of Detective O'Malley. Thanks go to the Chiens for making Chloe and Gracie. Also, thanks to Chloe, Bianca, and Tina for making me closer to Alicia. Thanks to Human Garbage Maraviglia for making such beautiful children with Aurora and Marilith. Thanks to Lilith for making my grandma, Mom, and Marilith. Thanks to Other Baxter for making my buds the Stockbros possible. Thanks to Bishop for putting what became the MuTeens together. Thanks to a bunch of Random Snakes for making me cool in Celeste's eyes. Thanks Coyote for putting the Doc on my path. Thanks to Miley Cyrus for bringing Darcy back into our lives. But most importantly, Thanks Lilith for my amazing dick that all you girls love. Just kidding!" Said Nick. "Thank you all for keeping me human and not becoming Lilith's weapon."
After the Meal, Nick hit the kaiju king sized bed where nearly every one of his girls was waiting.
"Yeah, this isn't going to work out." Said Nick as he realized the sea of women naked on his bed barely had any space to move. "Not even my cumclones can take on that many..." Nick sighed.
"I'm not In the mood for a fighting tournament and much less-"
"Nick! You're like Needed!" Said Renet as the collective facepalm of naked girls on Nick's bed got angry at the Timestress. "I promise I'll bring him back for Black Friday... and Supercharged enough so he can ban-make love to all of you... and little ol' me too!" Said Renet as she grabbed Nick.
***
79th Dimension of Null Time:
Renet took Nick to the Time Lords Dimension. Specifically, Lord Simultaneous's castle.
"Uh, am I even supposed to be here?" Asked Nick as he saw Lord Simultaneous's giant head projection.
"Nicholas Raymond Cade, welcome to my Castle! Feel free to feel right at home!" Said Lord Simultaneous.
"Big booming voice on a castle is headache inducing..." Muttered Nick. "Why am I here?" Asked Nick.
"Renet wants to make you her apprentice so you can be a Time Lord..." said Lord Simultaneous.
"But I'm not even British? How can I be a Time Lord? Do I get a Bowtie, a Fez? Maybe a coat that looks like an Arts and Crafts store blew up all over me?" Renet mimed as Nick explained why he couldn't be a Time Lord.
"I know all that. Thousands of iterations of yous have said the same thing... except the British version." Said Lord Simultaneous.
"Ello, ol' chap!" Said British Nick, who resembled Nick, but with sandy blond hair, green eyes, and British teeth. "Aye, you are me, and I am you, ol' chum. Perchance, are you daemonically powered? I am Nicholas Robin, Cade of Loxley." Nick was shocked at the reveal of his British counterpart.
"He's your bunch of great grandsons... also, he's."
"Homosexual, my Latin Counterpart." Said British Nick as he interrupted Renet."But as I told Lord Simultaneous and his bimbo assistant, I cannot leave my Merry Men to be gallivanting through time and space. My sister, Ashleigh Wilhelmina Cade of Loxley tends the Succubi, as I have no interest in them."
"So I'm going to wibbly wobbly timey wimey something?" Asked Nick.
"Aside rearranging my internal organs with your meat stick, we have to visit some alternate Earth's and get you April Charged and maybe Irma charged..." said Renet.
"Why do I feel like you're pulling me out off the timeline for Thanksgiving?" Said Nick.
***
Jones Farm:
Clan Hamato were having a Thanksgiving meal woth April and the Joneses. After the Meal, April and Venus sat together in the barn.
"Splinter told me about your issue." Said April. "I hate to be the bearer of bad news. Nick will never be with you. He's just in it for the novelty of claiming your virginity and impregnating you. What he really loves is the changeling inside that egg. You were just a vessel to bring out his toy." Said April. "Destroying the egg would only bring forth his wrath and an early grave. But you can have your revenge, leave the United States and raise the Changeling on your own and train her to kill the Incubus. He used me and is plotting a revenge against me and Casey. All those girls he claims to love? Why is he still looking for more? Your brothers and even Splinter are being fooled by his deceit." Said April. "The sooner you leave, the sooner you can start." Said April before leaving. As Venus sat in deep thoughts, April entered the Barn.
"Hey... the Turtles are looking for you." Said April. "Are you OK?" Venus stood up and left with her egg.
On the other side of the Barn, April watched before vanishing in a burning flame.
***
MuTeens NYC HQ: Nick's bedroom:
As most of Nick's girls laid on the bed tired from the massive sapphic orgy they just had, Lori stood up from the bed and began walkingnacross the HQ. Then, after putting on a spare Nick shirt, she went to the rooftop where it was extremely cold, but Grace and Barbara were talking.
"Nick will never love a furry like you." Said Barbara. "He's only interested in the novelty. Incubi are incapable of love. They only live to be self-serving and thrive on sexual debauchery. You are just a disposable cocksleeve. Just as those foir plain janes he recently added."
Gracie growled. "No! Nick loves me!"
"Don't believe the Liar!" Exclaimed Lori as she summoned a golden armor and wings. "Vade Retro Demonium! Malum tuum non habet hic locum!" Exclaimed Lori as she impaled Barbara on a Spear and Revealing a Lesser Demon. "Nicolaus et mulieres eius sub mea protectione sunt." Said Lori as she unleashed holy fire on the demon. "Noli timere" said Lori as she returned to Normal. "Do not be afraid. I'm, like Nick and Ashley, but my Great Grandfather is San Miguel Arcángel. St. Michael the Archangel."
Lori explained. "I was supposed to kill Nick, but I realized he's not Demonic Evil and not a huge threat to order. He's a minor nuisance at best. Which is weird to say about the New Asmodeus. I do not intend to harm him. In fact, I was tasked to protect him and his chosen." Said Lori. "Shit! The Demon might be targeting Kelly and the others!" Lori gave Gracie a feather. "If you find any of the girls being targeted, this feather can summon me. Just call me name."
---
Celeste was watching a telenovela when Ashley sat next to her. "You know, that the Valkiria Unit doesn't make you that special. You're just an average and normal human. You, the College trio, the saggy Detective, my pet Darcy, Darla... all easily replaceable. Even the Kunoichi 6 are replaceable." Said Ashley. "Think about it... the only ones who will be able to keep up with him in the long run are me, Barbara, and Alice. In 25 years you will be discarded. Better leave while you have a chance and forget about him." Said Ashley.
"You're wrong and you're not Ashley!" Said Celeste. "Nick loves us and would never discarded us like that! I may not have super powers but, I can see through your billshit!"
Lori impaled the Demon pretending to Be Ashley with a light spear as the real Ashley showed up. "Celi, step away from Lori..." Ashley stood in a fighting stance.
"Hark! Do not be Afraid Ashleen Irwin, Neo Lilith I come in peace and I'm here to protect Nicholas Raymond Cade, the New Asmodeus and his Chosen" Said Lori.
"I assume you're an Angel." Said Celi. "It seems we're under attack by someone who wants to sow discord among us."
"Grace is calling. I'll be back!"Said Lori.
---
Grace was fighting off Chloe as Bianca, Val, Kelly, and Tina were cowering in a corner.
"You were always a nuisance. No wonder you're parents never loved you!" Said Chloe as she slapped Grace. Feeling Angey, Grace began to transform into a more fox form a she Spat a fireball on Chloe revealing the Demon's true form.
"Inari's flame. A gift of the Fox deity to fight off the demons." Grace Exclaimed. "The real Chloe would never say the lies you've been telling! Burn in hell!" Exclaimed Grace as she burned the Demon with another blast of Inari's flame.
Lori checked on the girls. Kelly was holding the feather. "Wait, you're an Angel!? My Grandmother has one of these encased in glass. Never thought they'd work." Kelly said.
"Are you OK?" Asked Lori.
SyBertError entered while fighting a Demonic Alicia. "Seems that we have a monster pretending to be Maraviglia." Said Syrus. "We barely can contain it!" Said Bertram as Lori stabbed the fake Alicia.
"Thank you for the assist, Syrus and Bertram?" Said Lori as SyBertError defused. "Ah, fusion like Dragon Ball. We need to gather round together and find what is letting these other demons in. Most importantl, who's behind it."
***
Castle Simultaneous:
Nick is latched on Renet's breasts as they lay down in bed. All Renet could do was tussle Nick's hair as he suckled away. "That's enough, Nick. My legs no longer feel like jelly. It's time for us to jump through time und relative dimensions in space."
"Hang on, Aprils, I am Cumming!" Said Nick.
To be continued in MuTeens Gaiden: Your Lie in April.