Rise of the MuTeens 30: Christmas is cumming! Side B
Rise of the MuTeens 30: Christmas is cumming! Side B
New York Rooftops: Financial District:
Wondering where the Romanians went, Syrus and Bertram began analyzing the scene. The faint scent of Drakkar Noir permeated the Rooftop.
"What is the obsession with Eastern Europeans and Drakkar Noir?" Asked Syrus as he blew his nose.
"At least Cade isn't here to confuse our sense of smell." Replied Bertram. "This almost looks like some movie styled heist."
"Found anything?" Chloe Said via speaker. "I'm about to enter the underground parking lot with Kage. Found signs of forced entry. Keep it up PP, HR. TMS is psyscanning for the robbers."
"We didn't find signs of forced entry, but there are enough traces of Drakkar Noir on this Rooftop to... wait! Yo! HR! Vent's been tampered with!" Bertram said whole signaling Syrus
"Either they are doing a two-pronged attack or two different gangs are after the same goal." Syrus replied. "We are going in!" Syrus said as the Stockbros turned into their amorphous form and slithered through the vents.
Meanwhile, Barbara was floating in the air.
"25th floor there are six of them. Six more going up to the elevators from the basement. MuTeens, Rise!" Barbara said Telepathically as she burst through the 25th floor windows and found the Romanians. "Bine, ratați! Aruncă banii furați și predă-te!" Said Barbara.
"La naiba, cățea de ghimbir!" Said one of the Criminals who unloaded his submachine gun on Barbara. Using her powers to stop the bullets distracted Barbara enough to not notice a shadowy assailant in a cloak creeping behind her.
"Time to die." Thought the mysterious assassin before being pinned down by Syrus.
"GOT HIM, Mary Sue! Now, Private Pain!" Exclaimed Syrus as Betram nut punched the rest of the Criminals before nailing them to the floor. The Shadow assassin got away from Syrus when the Hibiki clan Ninjas entered the scene and knocked the assassin out.
"Hibikinin!" Barbara said Telepathically. "Help your grandmaster on the lower levels!" The Ninjas vanished while the assassin groggily stood up.
"Shame the GameDude retired." Said the Assassin as he dodged HellRayzor's attacks. "He would've been a challenge. But alas, I'll get rid of you!" The Assassin dodged Bertram's attacks then tossed Syrus unto Bertram. "Fuse, you may have a better chance of victory that way." The assassin was caged inside a construct.
"My, my, my, the Ginger Bitch has some power... too bad it's useless against me!" Said the Assassin as he removed his cloak.
"Shokushureipu..." Muttered Barbara as Shokushu used his tentacles to try and pry the constructs loose. Barbara managed to send a Telepathic Message. "Chloe, Natsu, DO NOT GO UPSTAIRS! IT'S A TRAP! OF THE TENTACLE GRAPE KIND!" Barbara strained to keep the constructs surrounding Shokushu, but her might was not strong enough to stop Nick's evil clone who fired various tendrils at Barbara.
"I'm going to have my fun with you!" Said Shokushu as he wrapped a tendril around each of Barbara's limbs. With another, he tore her clothes. Barbara quickly made herself a construct to protect her holes. No matter how hard he tried, Shokushu couldn't get past by this protection and he summoned another tendril to wring Barbara's Neck to force her constructs down. Before Shokushu was able to penetrate Barbara's holes Syrus had flung enough blades to set her free.
"Run away Mary Sue... We'll handle this freak!" Yelled Syrus without any pompous airs.
"Your ass is mine!" Said Bertram as he pulled phallic tendrils of his own. Shokushu was momentarily mesmerized by the opposing tentacles. Bertram revealed his secret weapon once he grabbed Shokushu, his big black cock.
"So you like to prey on women and rape them with your tentacles... Now I'm the Apex Predator and you are prey." Said Bertram as he drew the Evil Nick clone closer. "I've wanted to make love to the original, but you will work, clone." Said Bertram as he tore theough Shokushu's armor. Instead of Fear, Shokushu was getting excited as his erection showed.
"Wait, this is your doing, Dyke!" Exclaimed Shokushu.
"Not really. You should know that Cubus suggestion does not bend wills. That's the Power of Sire, which you don't have." Said the Ashley Cumclone that popped out of Barbara's phone. "This is all you, Yeah Brotha! Your intrusive gay thoughts and punishment fetish have won over your flawed heterosexuality. Enjoy the cock you crave. Make him your bitch, Bertie!"
Bertram had Shokushu tied by his extremities and was completely exposed. Using two more tentacles, he lowered Shokushu's head to his big black cock. "You know what to do, Incubus clone." Said Bertram as Shokushu opened his mouth and began gagging on Bertram's massive cock. "Ash, can you record this for me?" Said Bertram as Ashley's cumclone was taking multiple camera angles of Bertram getting fellated by the closeted Shokushu. As the evil Nick clone sucked Bertram's cock, he was stroking the tendrils holding his arms, which ejaculated all over Shokushu's face. This drove the evil clone out of consciousness as Bertram kept thrusting his monster phallus until he came down the evil clones throat.
"Wait, does this mean I'm gay?" Asked Shokushu as he coughed. "That was amazing. Let me be inside you!" Begged Shokushu before getting slapped."What gives?"
"You tried to rape my best friend's girlfriend. I will never forgive you for that, cocksleeve." Said Bertram as he turned Shokushu around. Making a squeeze bottle of lube appear, Ashley tossed it at Bertram, who filled Shokushu's asshole with the warm lube. Ashley proceeded to play a clip in Shokushu's honor. Bertram proceeded to pop Shokushu's black cherry. "Damn, he's tight!" Exclaimed Bertram as Shokushu's eyes rolled to the back of his head and was barely conscious.
"Yo! You reset his factory settings!" Said Ashley as Bertram went to pound town until he came hard inside and outside Shokushu. As Bertram got dressed the unconscious Shokushu laid there naked with a prolapsed anus. Natsumi, Chloe and the Hibiki Ninjas showed up and saw the weird scene.
"Sore wa Nikku janai!" Exclaimed Natsumi. "Omae wa mou shinda iru" Exclaimed the MuTeen Ninja as her and her Ninja squad sliced Shokushu to pieces and Barbara sealed the pieces in a construct before Ashley mimed Rochter Belmont's Grand Cross attack to vaporize the remains.
"So, how do you feel, big guy?" Asked Ashley.
"Eh, Cade's ass is overrated. Fuck! Never got to taste Incubus dick!" Said Bertram as everyone laughed and the Ashley Cumclone produced some clothes for Barbara.
"We eradicated Dingus's Nemesis!" Said Ashley.
"Let's go home..." said Barbara.
"Uh, Dingus and I will be in Makai, so don't wait up."
"I'mma head down woth The Turtles. Sy you coming?" Asked Bertram.
"I think I will. Perhaps Donatello has plenty of Brain Bleach." Replied Syrus.
Bertram walked towards the pinned Criminals. "Ai văzut ce i-am făcut asasinului tău angajat. Nu mă face să vin după tine." The Criminals shuddered and began crying in both Romanian and English.
The MuTeens called Detective Weiner before leaving the building.
***
Chien Residence:
It had been about 8 years since her family had disowned her. The house hadn't change that much. The gates surrounding the yard were new. Peering into them, she saw her mother Jean Chien reading a tawdry romance novel with the margarine blond In the cover. By her feet was a three year old girl who resembled Chloe as a baby.
"J'ai une petite soeur ou est-ce une nièce?" Chloe thought as the toddler was playing with a stuffed poodle.
"The Prodigal whore returns." Said a man in his mid twenties with features similar to Chloe.
"Cole? Is it really you?" Chloe asked with tears in her eyes as it had been 10 years she hadn't seen her older brother. When she tried to hig him, he pushed him apart.
"Don't. Chloé, this is no place for you. We know how you whore yourself to the idiot that got you expelled. Uncle Gérard told us what you did." Said Cole as he surreptitiously handed her a business card. "Leave and never come back!" Said Cole loudly and Chloe left.
"Bonjour, Maman!" Said Cole as he sat on the porch.
"Que voulait Chloé?" Asked Jean with annoyance in her voice.
"What do you think, Maman? The whore wishes to return. But I told her she is not welcome, especially now that we have Amelié." Said Cole. Papa ne devrait pas s'inquiéter de ça." Both Jeam and Cole laughed and Amelié joined in without knowing.
***
Central Park: The Next day:
Chloe sat on a bench crying as her family still hated her and even replaced her with a new baby. After a few minutes, she took the business card and texted Cole. He told her to wait about an hour until he could reach her. As she waited for her older brother Chloe began to involuntarily reminisce.
---
Eastlaird Academy 9 years ago: Girls Locker Room:
Cole Chien was pacing nervously as he heard the cries of pain from Chloe as Coach Tillerman was abusing Chloe. Once the Coach was done, he shook Cole's hand. "The Basketball scholarship is yours. I believe your sister can help you improve both of your grades with Mr. Cruz." Said Coach Tillerman as he left Cole to clean up Chloe.
"C'est notre petit secret. Si tu le dis à quelqu'un, je te tue." Said Cole as he pulled a switchblade on Chloe. "If Maman or Papa find out... I'll be an Only child. Your job now, Chloé is to ensure I can graduate this year. Then you will keep doing this until you graduate, because you're stupid. A dumb blonde Bimbo who will never amount anything in life without selling her body. It's a good thing I discovered your talent."
Cole left the locker room through a window while Chloe wept while washing her face. On that day Chloe's villain arc began.
***
Chien Residence: 8 years ago:
Mr. Chien had slapped Chloe. "Ma fille est une pute et une brute. Driving a girl to attempt suicide. Not only that, sleeping with her teachers! You disgust me. Why can't you be more like your brother?" Mr. Chien snarled. "Tomorrow morning we're getting those implants off! You want to be a whore? You will not get any support from us!" Mr. Chien slapped Chloe once more before dragging her to her room. "I will let you carry a backpack full of clothes and give you a week's stay at a hotel after recovery. After that, you are dead to me!" Exclaimed Mr. Chein as Chloe cried.
***
Convento Hermanas de La Caridad de la Rosa de Guadalupe, México: 4 years ago:
A tired and borderline emaciated Chloe had reched the convent looking for asylum. She had been abused by many people as she had traveled south. Using her body to get food, transportation and temporary shelter.
"Je suis désolé. Je suis vraiment désolé." Was Chloe's Mantra as she kept failing Nick. Now that she finally reached the convent, she knocked at the door.
"Asilo. Asilo." Begged Chloe as tears couldn't be shed for she was dehydrated. A novice was reaching the convent when she saw the half dead Chloe at the doors.
***
Convento Hermanas de La Caridad de la Rosa de Guadalupe, México: 1 year ago:
The sisters had carried the half past dead Nick to a room. Mother Maria Ximena looked at the young man. "He was the boy who scared you straight and made you have a pilgrimage all the way to México, while you did awful things to survive, yes? Mother Maria Ximena asked as Chloe nodded. "You hold him in high regard, because he made you look at the consequences of your bad actions. You want him to see that you're working on your redemption. Sister Chloe, I fear that your feelings are much more than that.'
"No, Mother Superior." Said Chloe. "My feelings for him are fraternal. I want his forgiveness, because I wronged him and his family... I deserved it at the time, but now, all I want is for him to live." Chloe sobbed. "Please, Mother Superior, Let me watch over him, so his first reaction is to see a familiar face." Said Chloe as she put a wet towel on Nick's head. Mother Maria Ximena agreed and Chloe sat by Nick's side. As night began to darken the outside, Chloe was kneeling by Nick's bed.
"Lord, I know I am.not worthy of your grace, but I humbly kneel in your presence to ask you to save my former Classmate, Nicholas. Lord I beg of you, spare his life. If a life is to be taken, take mine instead. He has a future, a family. I have no one, only my desire to earn his forgiveness. I am not worthy of your Kingdom, Lord, but please, let Nicholas Raymond Cade return to his loved ones. Let him have the happiness I don't deserve
Amen." Chloe wiped her tears after finishing her prayer. "Please wake up, Nick." Said Chloe before kissing his forehead.
***
Dimension X: Thermal pool: 1 year ago:
Chloe sat at the waters letting them soothe her body."Mmmm!" Chloe Moaned as the water's were doing wonders to her body. She began splashing water all over her when she felt an intense heat between her legs. "I haven't felt this sensation in ages." Thought Chloe as she absentmindedly rubbed her pussy. "Dammit, Nick! Stop making me feel like this! I'm a nun, for Christ's sake!" Thought Chloe... "But I want you, no, I NEED YOU!" Chloe's mind was struggling. "I can't be doing this!" Chloe thought as she masturbated for the first time in years. The orgasm made her lose consciousness.
When she came to, the first thing she noticed was that she wasn't in the water anymore. Then she saw Nick. "What's going on? Nick?" Said Chloe as she opened her eyes and saw Nick holding her panties at her ankles and with a raging erection. She screamed as she couldn't believe that Nick was trying to take advantage of her.
"It's NOT what it looks like! I would never do that to you! I'm not saying that you're ugly because I totally find you attractive and you saw that you made me hard and... I mean..." stammered Nick.
"Just shut up!" Said Chloe as she got dressed. Now after seeing his cock for the first time at full mast for her, Chloe felt a little dampness on her crotch. She was about to leave when Nick started sobbing.
"I was afraid of losing you Chloe. I know I've been keeping you at a distance, because of our past. I used to think very lowly of you, but you're a much better person now than you were back in middle school. It's been awesome seeing the real Chloe Chien." Said Nick. "Not the mask she had way back then. But at the same time, I noticed that Sister Chloe was just another mask. I've noticed how you've been using your new powers to slowly turn yourself into 'my type' of girl."
"He HAD noticed." Chloe thought before reacting.
"What nonsense are you babbling about!?" Hissed Chloe.
"You were neglected as a child, Chloe. Your mom forced you through the childpageant bullshit and you loved the attention she gave you. So you became the Top Bitch in order to get that kind of attention at school." Said Nick.
"If you knew the full truth, you'd hate me. My brother prostituted me in exchange for favors. My mother did the same at the pageants for clout." Thought Chloe.
"Once your parents disowned you, you ended up as a nun. There you were aiming to become the holiest of nuns for the attention."said Nick
"If you knew what I had to do to survive, you'd be disgusted by me." Thought Chloe . "It was the sisters who made me learn to not hate myself as much."
"When you nursed me back there in Mexico, you were focused on the attention I gave you. These past few days you've been irritated because I hadn't paid attention to you." Nick sighed.
"Of course I did. You saved me and broke off the spell my family had on me." Thought Chloe. "I fell off the deep end, but in the end, I came out a better person. Now I am torn between the Lord and my knight in shining armor."
"All you had to do was ask me to spend time with you, as a friend. Since you don't want to ask me, I'll do it! Chloe do you want to hang out with me?" Nick pleaded.
"He doesn't hate me. He finds me attractive, but he has a girlfriend or more." She thought before starting to sob. Nick quickly hugged her.
"Can I tell you a secret, Chloe? Doesn't matter, because I'm telling you anyway." Said Nick.
"Back in Mexico, when I went berserk and brutally murdered Coyote's men, the reason I snapped was Coyote saying that he would have his men rape you." Said Nick crying. "I couldn't let that happen, Because you're MY Chloe. I will protect MY Girls because they are MY Family. YOU ARE part of it."
Chloe started crying as well. "I'm torn Nick. I don't know if I can keep my vows as a nun or renounce them to be yours." She said before Realizing she had said it and not thought it.
***
Central Park:
Chloe was too focused reminiscing that she didn't realize Cole had arrived. He took advantage of this and injected Chloe with Tranquilizers. "Bonne nuit ma petite pute." Said Cole as Chloe went unconscious.
***
Warehouse:
When Chloe came to, she was gagged and shackled. Cole was circling Chloe like a shark.
"Good that you're awake, ma petite pute." Said Cole as he ripped off her mask. "Look at me!" Exclaimed Cole before slapping Chloe. "You were supposed to have been my.little whore. By getting expelled, you ruined my chances of getting a college scolarship! I needed you to service my teachers until graduation!" Spat Cole. "You made Papa waste money on your implants and their removal... You were supposed to service his boss for a promotion. You ruined our family, Chloe." Cole slapped Chloe again. "But look at you now..." Cole gave Chloe a wolf whistle. "You have a killer rack and I bet you do keels to keep your gaper tight!" Cole said as he ripped her top, exposing her breasts. He then tore of her tights exposing her shaved pussy.
"Ma soeur a des seins délicieux!" Said Cole as he fondled Chloe's breasts. He then slipped a finger in her pussy. "ton vagin est serré et humide. Est-ce que je t'excite?" Said Cole as he pulled out his finger and licked it. "tes jus de pute sont savoureux. Imagine How much money I'll make for having an auction for your MuTeen holes, my little Chloe. You will make me very rich... Then we involve Graciella as well and then boom! I'd be rolling in so much money by selling your bodIes that I can pay my debt to Aibonez."
Chloe gasped and that made Cole slap her.
"Something to say?" Cole taunted as Chloe had her head grow a little bit to spit out the gag.
"My boyfriend will stop you, Cole and I'm going to save that baby from you monsters." Said Chloe after she Spat the gag on Cole's face.
"But of course, ma petite pute would hide behind a man. You are useless! As you always have been! If I hadn't pimped you out back then, you would've been a waste of space." Cole replied. "As for Amelié, don't worry about her. She is not a whore like you or a whore in training like Graciella. Not yet at least. Once her menses arrive, then she will be your replacement." Cole taunted. Chloe grew big enough to break the chains and tried to punch Cole, but he was too fast.
"Stand still!" Exclaimed Chloe as Cole dodged another attack. He then countered with a punch to the solar plexus that knocked Chloe out cold.
Cole unzipped his pants and his cock barely poked out. "I will take what was supposed to be mine from the start." Said Cole as he spread Chloe's legs.
"Get over here!" Exclaimed Nick as he stabbed a chained Kunai on the back of Cole's neck and yanked him away from Chloe. ."Leave my Chloe alone!" Exclaimed Nick as he suplexed Cole. Giving Chloe his shirt and some panties, Nick hovered over Cole.
"Nick he's my brother. Cole Chien... He was the one who made me sleep with teachers and taught me to use sex to get what I wanted." Said Chloe crying.
"YOU!" Screamed Nick as he turned to wrath mode. "YOU CORRUPTED CHLOE AND MADE HER DAMAGED GOODS! YOUR LIFE IS FOREFIT!" Nick exclaimed as he was about to kill Cole.
"Dingus, don't kill him! Death would be a mercy he doesn't deserve." Said Ashley as she came out of Chloe's phone. "We have his confession and I have CCTV evidence of the kidnapping. I've also dug out some info on Cole from the Dark Web. Let's have the boys in blue take care of this sicko." Said Ashley as Nick made a makeshift cage for Cole.
"Huh, so Cole has a tiny dick, guess the roids got to him." Nick taunted. "But just to be sure, you'll make a perfect Prison Bitch!" Said Nick as his hair glowed red. Ashley had called Detective Weiner once more and handed copies of the audio confession. Both she and Nick accompanied Chloe to make her statements regarding her abuse as a child and explaining how Amelié could be in danger as her parents were part of the abuse cycle.
***
Outside the Police station:
Chloe was crying. Her family was arrested. Gérard and Wilhelmina were there. Gérard took a deep breath. "Chloé, I'm sorry. I did not know what Adrian, Jean, and Cole had put you through. I am a failure as an uncle, as a father. How us Graciella?" . Asked Gérard full of remorse. "Mr. Cade. I humbly beg your forgiveness for my bigoted behavior. I lost my little Graciella due to my wrong views and I'm terribly sorry. If possible, I would humbly request, if Gracie could.have supervised visitation so we could work our issues under a family therapist."
"That is up to Grace, not me." Said Nick. "For now all I want is for you and your wife to protect Amelié." Nick stared at Wilhelmina who was playing with Amelié.
"Yes, I am Sorry. Unlike Gérard, I will not grovel. I did wrong, I acknowledge it. I will protect Amelié better than I did Graciella." Said Wilhelmina whose Stoic demeanor was almost broken by a small tear welling in her right eye. "You can tell her, despite our issues, I still love her and I'm proud of her when I've seen her on TV being a Superhero." Wilhelmina turned to Chloe. "I didn't know you were a victim of such abuse. If I had known I would've taken you away from them. I am glad to see that despite everything, you've become a good woman. Thank you for taking care of Graciella when my ego couldn't." Said Wilhelmina before they left with Amelié.
"I dunno, but I feel like that was a bit of lip service and they're only happy because now thy can raise a non-Mutant child." Said Ashley. "In any case, I got to go. Darcy needs me."
Nick decided to carry Chloe all the way to the MuTeens HQ.
"Nick, I need to tell you the truth about my brother, and what I had to do to survive." Said Chloe. "I'm afraid it will change how you view me."
"Chloe. You were a victim of your family. That doesn't make me love you any less. I knew you have a long body count, but I'm a motherfucking Incubus! My body count is OVER 9000!" Said Nick while making a Bad Vegeta impression. "Here's the million dollar question. Of all the men you've slept with; how many have you loved?"
"Men. Only you. To be honest, I had a little crush on you back in middle school. I only realized I loved you was when I became a novice. If the past had been different, perhaps Barbara and the Stockbros wouldn't have been in the picture. I would've been the OG Cow." Chloe choked. "The MuTeens wouldn't exist. You still would've been a hero and probably called yourself DemoNick. I would've been the Mary Jane to your Peter Parker. Maybe I would've been more honest about my dorky pleasures."
Renet popped up. "Not exactly. Chlo. Sadly, your childhood abuse is a fixed point in time. Just as Nick's Mom dying is one too. The timeline where you have a non abusive family, Nick is the villain un your story and his bullying drives you to kill yourself. Cole tries fighting Nick but ends up in a coma. Nick turns evil and becomes Lilith's Puppet." She then hugs Chloe. "I did my best to reduce the abuse you received on this timeline, though. Besides we're Nick's BBB..."
"Nick's Big Boobied Blondes!" Exclaimed both Renet and Chloe before laughing. "Ashley cumclone give Dingus and Chlo some Arjona."
Said Chloe before vanishing. "I have to go. April is going to time travel with me." Said Renet as she winked at Nick.
Ashley's CC picked the song Renet was thinking of. Nick laughed.
"Waitaminute... I know this song." Said Chloe. "I see. A bit harsh, but OK."
"Renny, LOL... Now Chlo." Said Nick. "If I was a normal.guy, I'd freak out about your body count... But as a sex demon, I'm borderline considering ascend you to Succubus."
"Nick, you asshole! There's no need for something as complicated as that for me to call you Daddy." Said Chloe. "While in the Convent, Mother Maria Ximena had me undergo therapy. That's partially why I haven't broken down. The other part is that you give me strength. Now that you know my deepest shame and you're still beside me makes.me feel stronger."
"No, Chlo, on the contrary. That strength you feel is yours. I simply draw it out for you." Said Nick. "Let's watch some K-On!"
"Nick, I actually want to watch Kinnikuman." Chloe replied. "No chill... just Netflix. You know right now we could be the title of an anime: The time I blue-balled an Incubus." Chloe laughed.
***
Holding cell:
Cole was sitting on the cell, avoiding making eye contact with the other prisoners. Another prisoner walks up to him. "Cole Chien?" said the other prisoner. "I know your secret. You are not the son of Adrian and Jean Chien. Your parents were given one half of a pair of twins. While the other family was told one of their twins was a stillborn, brother."
Cole scoffed. "Yeah right." The other prisoner grabbed Cole.
"Look at me, brother..." rambled the other prisoner. "Tell me that we are NOT twins!" The other prisoner stared at Cole with crazy eyes, Cole's eyes. "We are fratelli... brothers. Our father? Not a demon but just as evil. Based on your records, we share the same appetites for depravity. Only difference is you sold them, I bought them. You have developed Superhuman abilities recently, haven't you? That's part of our father's gifts." The prisoner smiled. "Where are my manners? Giuseppe Maraviglia. You Can call me Pepe. You were meant to be Luigi Maraviglia, not Cole Chien..." said Pepe.
"So, what's your point?" Asked Cole.
"Revenge against GameDude and the MuTeens!" Said Pepe.
A giant of a man approached the two. "Revenge against the MuTeens? Count me in. The name is Hunter Mason. Normally, my services carry a fee, but this time is personal."