Agent Cyrus: A MuTeens Side Story
Agent Cyrus: A MuTeens Side Story:
Atlantic Ocean:
Disclaimer: This is obviously a fictional story. Names, people,places are all fictional, even if they're based on real World counterparts. They are parodic imitations that in no way are meant to be the originals. Especially since they're all acting out of character...
Miley was reading the files on the Congressman's daughter. Meanwhile Nick was humming Flowers as he read the dossier on the village.
"I was half expecting you to be humming a Hannah song." Said Miley.
"Oh I forgot that you sang that. Not trying to piss you off. It's a catchy song. Gracie's been listening to it a lot lately." Said Nick. "Sorry, less family, more shop talk." Pulling up some pictures and maps of the area, Nick sighed. "It seems like an Adaptation of the Resident Evil 4 Pueblo. I don't know if this is a coincidence or on purpose. All I know is that we'll have to be careful... especially if there are bio organic weapons." Nick looked at Miley. "How's your Spanish?"
"Mi español es uno poquito bueno pero mucho malo." Said Miley.
"Can you name basic directions relative to you?" Nick asked as he pointedtowards his frontal area.
"That's de frente, or adelante!" Miley Exclaimed while Nick nodded.
"Behind you!"Exclaimed Nick.
"Uh, trasero!" Said Miley.
"Close. Atrás de tí o detrás de tí is behnid you. Trasero means behind, often referroling to butt." Said Nick. "Left is izquierda. Right is derecha."
Miley nodded. "Got it. Still, you'll do most of the talking. You speak the language." Nick stared at Miley incredulously.
"Early 2K Jem sans the Holograms say whaaa?" Nick said as Miley realized her accidental racism.
"That's not what I meant. I understand that the dialects change across countries, but since you speak a Spanish dialect fluently, you'll understand it better than I would."
"Agent Cyrus, Agent Cade! We're close to the deployment area. Get ready to jump." Said the female EPF Agent. A Male EPF Agent handed Miley a Parachute. Nick took one.
As the doors opened, Nick jumped and he was followed by Miley. Once the altimeter reached the perfect height, Miley opened her chute. Nick did not. He simply turned into a Tanooki Nick and descended slowly by wagging his tail. Once at the ground, Nick knelt and called for a status update.
"This is Leon Snake Kennedy, Respond." Said Nick.
"No seas comemierda Niquito y deshazte del paracaídas de Miley, porque puedo apostar que te lanzaste como Super Mario versión Furro." Said Mr. Cade. "Begin Operation REBH4."
Once Miley landed, Nick gutted her Parachute and saved the materials from it.
"No evidence, plus the resources I got could come in handy. Aside these handguns and knives, our weapons/equipment is OSP. We don't know what they have, so..." Nick said as he pulled a Brown wig. "As long as you're near me, this will give you infinite ammo." Nick said as he painted some Japanese characters on his face. "I have a feeling we'll need it."
"I guess this is a game reference and not a Hannah reference." Said Miley as she put on the wig. "Great... I feel like Hannah once again."
Walking towards the small town Miley and Nick could appreciate the unwelcoming atmosphere.
"Aside the bright sunny weather, someone did go all the way to recreate the RE4 atmosphere. In my mind only two people could do such thing..." Nick thought outloud.
"Don't leave me hanging, Cade." Replied Miley as she dodged a hidden bear trap. "Shit! I thought Bears were protected in Spain!"
"They are, but the people behind these don't care. They're just trying to recreate Resident Evil 4 in Real Life. As I was saying, The only people who would recreate RE4 like these are Me or a Clone of Me." Said Nick. "Miley, get ready 'cause things will get weird." Said Nick as they reached a house. "You got a picture of the girl? Give it to me." Said Nick as he knocked on the door. No answer.
Opening the door revealed a cozy little hut that seemed stuck in the late 1800s it was horribly unkempt, but Nick was grinning. Miley was having a gut feeling that things will gor wrong.
As they turned down a corner, Nick saw a man tending the fireplace.
"Excuse me." Said Nick. "Have you seen this girl?" He said showing the picture to the man.
Without missing a beat the man said:
¿Qué carajos están haciendo aquí? ¡Lárguense cabrones!" As he grabbed an ax and tried to swing it at Nick who had his knife ready.
*Blam!*
With a thud the man fell. He had a nice bullet hole in the middle of his forehead.
"Nice shot! Get ready because some more villagers will come. Now let me raid the house for money, bullets or other valuables." Said Nick.
"What?" Miley asked. "Videogame logic? This isn't a game!"
"It actually is. Trust Nick." Said Mr. Cade via comms. "That encounter you just had played exactly like the intro to the original Resident Evil 4. Get raiding and prepare for more combat!"
Both Nick and Miley began raiding the disgusting cupboards for useful things when a villager crept behind Miley and yelled "¡Detrás de tí, imbécil!" Before dropping dead. Nick had shot him in the head. Miley shot another one on the knee before giving him a roundhouse kick to the head and shooting the fourth villager on the head. Nick stabbed his knife on the fallen villager before ahooting two more.
"You're pretty good, Miley. Had I known, I wouldve left you to fend off those Mousers on that Thanksgiving." Said Nick.
"Glad.you didn't." Said Miley. "Otherwise You would've end up with another Agent... so what's next?"
" We're gonna head up to the village.We're gonna look around.A little bit, we're gonna get ambushed.Then a deranged Maniac with a chainsaw will try to kill us.While we're fending off the attackers the bell will ring and they're gonna leave. Afterwards, I'm gonna say something stupid like: 'Where's everybody going, bingo?'" Said Nick.
"I really should play this Resident Evil 4 game." Said Miley as they left the house and walked towards the village. Nick was sad when he saw a dead wolf trapped on a bear trap.
"Guess we won't get help against El Gigante." Nick muttered. "Let's go."
Slowly but surely, Miley and Nick reached the Outskirts of the town. It looked more like the set for a Zorro movie. Taking out her Binoculars, Miley looked around. "For a town of genetically manipulated psychos, it looks peaceful." She thought. Then she saw Nick creeping around and killing townspeople stealthily.
"¡Una forastera!" Yelled a villager as he nearly impaled Miley with a pitchfork. Luckily for her she dodged the stab and proceeded to impale her knife under his chin before Sparta kicking him. The village went on a frenzy as they tried to swarm both Nick and Miley.
"The House on your left! The one next to the tower!" Yelled Nick as he shot down a few villagers. Running inside, Nick and Miley barricaded the doors and windows on the first level. Nick pointed upstairs and Miley nodded. Outside, the villagers were gathering.
"¡Allí, no dejen que se escapen!"
"¡Agarrenlo!"
"Vallan por detrás."
"¡Bloqueenle el paso!"
The villagers kept screaming in Spaniah when Nick heard the unmistakable sound of a chainsaw. Upstairs Miley found a Shotgun.
"Let's test your infinite ammo, Nick!" She said as Nick went upstairs.
"Chainsaw maniac coming up... let's take this outside. " Nick whispered as they exited to the roof through a window.
The Chainsaw maniac entered the room and was greeted by a Shotgun blast to the chest.
"Aim for the head, Mile!" Said Nick as he shot a sickle flying towards them. Throwing a phosphorus grenade at some villagers, Nick chuckled. As the maniac was trying to exit through the wondow, Miley blasted his head, sending him back in.
"¡Detrás de tí imbécil!" Yelled a female villager who got hit by a Tatsumakisenpuukyaku that sent her flying towards other villagers. Somehow the chainsaw maniac got smart to Miley's strategy and clipped through the wall. Before he could make mincemeat of the former Disney star, Nick was parrying the chainsaw with his knife.
"Shoot the Bell!" Exclaimed Nick as he was trying to push the chainsaw back. Morphing the knife into the Buster Sword gave Nick enough space to push back before beheading the maniac.
*Clang!* *Clang*
"La campana."
"Es hora de rezar."
"Tenemos que irnos."
The villagers were muttering.
"¡Pinche campana!"
The villagers muttered in Spanish before leaving.
"Noticed something?" Asked Nick.
"That the Villagers were speaking Mexican Spanish, but they're supposed to be Spaniards?" Said Miley.
"Besides that!" Said Nick. "Did you understand what they said?"
"Uh, something about the bell, time to pray! The Church! They didn't go towards the Church!" Said Miley. "Huh?" Miley noticed a piece of paper. She looked at it and gave it to Nick who read it.
"Basically, there's another hostage. Local police officer, trapped in a nearby farmhouse, opposite direction of the Church. Not a 1:1 recreation of RE4, but I'm game. The police officer might be a bit of a perv. We better split up and loot all the houses here. We're gonna need money, jewels, and everything we can get our grubby little hands on." Said Nick as they went their separate ways within the small village. After looting all houses, they walked towards the farmhouse, bypassing the Church.
Clearing the few villagers they found along the way, Nick saw a nasty sludge filled well with a gemstone hanging on it. Carefully closing the well, allowed Nick to collect some fancy booty to sell.
"I know it's a gaming thing, but why are we stealing stuff from these 5 or 6 people we're killing over and over?" Asked Miley.
"Videogame logic, my darling." Said Nick. "Further on ahead we'll meet a Merchant dressed like a flasher and sound like a drunk Hemsworth... I'm talking about Thor, not your ex, BTW." Nick said as he looked uncomfortably embarrassed by talking about a Hemsworth around Miley. "Fine. For that awkward moment, I'll tell you an awkward story of mine from BEFORE I was a Mutant."
Miley's eyes sparkled. "Oh really?" When she suddenly felt Nick's hand on her breast. "What are you doing?"
"Sorry!" Said Nick. "C-cup, huh? Anyway see the red sign with the skulls?" Nick pointed towards a ghastly sign. "There where the path narrows, the villagers will ambush us by throwing a boulder at us. In the game we're supposed to tap the hell out of the action button to outrun it. Get ready to run. Once again, sorry. I was trying to stop you from getting ambushed ahead."
"Next time careful with your hand positioning. But you didn't squeeze or fondle so, I'll let this incident slide. But don't do it again." Miley said sternly. "I'll follow your plan, just don't die on me, Cade!"
Both agents ran down the narrow path when the villagers dropped the boulder. As Miley ran so far away, Nick was pushing back and punching the boulder. Goddammit! Leon! You! Must! Keep! The! Redfield! Bloodline! Alive! Fuck! My! Sister!" Exclaimed Nick as he finally punched the boulder to smithereens. Then he tossed some chunks at the Ganado who dropped the boulder on him.
"Sweet Nibblets." Miley muttered.
"Mile... How good are you shooting small targets from afar?" Asked Nick.
"My marksmanship scores rival your stepmom." Miley replied as they entered a tunnel.
"Good, because now they will Chuck dynamite sticks." Nick said As he acquired more loot.
"¡Dos forasteros!" Yelled a Ganado as he lit up the dynamite stick.
*Blam!* *BOOM!*
Miley had shot the hand off the Ganado and made him drop the Dynamite stick, which exploded at hus feet.
Nick followed suit by shooting another Ganado on the head and blowing up two villagers with one bullet. After Cleaning up and looting the area, they saw the farmhouse.
"Finally, progress!" Said Nick as they entered the house and found the missing police officer. Who was bound and gagged. Before being able to release him, a bunch of Ganados enter alongside a giant that looks like the love child of Kratos and LeBron James. "You must be the big cheese!" Said Nick as he tried to kick him, but was flung against the wall by the Freakishly Large Chief Mendez substitute. Miley was knocked out by a Ganado.
---
Since Nick was fully aware of the RE4 Plot, he was aware that Miley and he would become hosts to the Plaga. So he was shaking as he tried to avoid the Plaga injection to no avail. Then the Ganado tried to inject Miley, but a Cumclone popped out of Miley's boob and prevented the Ganado from injecting her. With a quick Slash he freed Miley before tuning into a pule of cum.
"Wait, you smeared your cum on my boob?" Miley asked angrily. "Not cool, but thanks. It saved my.life." Said Miley as she untied Nick.
"What did they inject you with?"
"It's just a Plaga. Same thing the Ganados, the big guy and pretty much everyone here has. I have like a day or two for it to hatch. The 'policeman' who just escaped is involved and he has drugs to slow down the incubation process. If we speedrun through this, I can get you to remove it from me and the Congressman's daughter using intense UV Radiation to kill the plaga." Said Nick. "We must hurry as its control over the host increases by nightfall. Also, headshots to villagers wil draw out the Plaga, which is deadly at a longer range." Said Nick as they raided the room. "We're at a dofferent position from where we started, so we have to go back to the Pueblo again."
Once downstairs, Miley noticed a weird man shrouded and carrying a heavy rucksack.
"Oi! It's Hannah Montana! Ova' 'ere Hannah! You too, mate!" Said the Merchant with Glee. "Come to me shop, Strangas'"
Nick and Miley followed.
"Wot are you buyin' or sellin'?" Said the Merchant.
Nick plopped the fine necklace.
"Ah I'll buy it at a high price!" Said the Merchant.
Nick proceeded to sell other items and racked up some money.
"What would the Disney sheila want?" Asked the Merchant.
"Show us your wares, not your dick, mate!." Said Nick mimicking the Merchant's accent and cadence.
"This bloke's a fair dinkum, Miss Montana." Said the Merchant as he flashed his wares. "What are you buyin'?"
"I'll take the Rocket Launcher." Said Miley. "The TMP too!"
"Add the Sniper Rifle and scope 'ere, Mate!" Said Nick while Mimicking the Merchant.
"Would that be all?" The Merchant asked as both Nick and Miley nodded. "Come back any time!"
As Nick put the weapons away in his inventory case, he gave Miley a small attache case. "This access a small selection of my inventory and keeps the weapons safe without burdening us of their weight. Sniper rifle will be good now. I'll clear the stragglers with my Tommy Gun."Said Nick. "It's better we clear them before we advance, as the area seems precarious to run and fight." Nick got close to Milwy and whispered in her ear. "I put a small vial of my cum in your pocket in case you get in trouble like early on. The Merchant isn't supposed to attack but just I case. Now slap me and make an award winning performance."
"Just because you bought me a gun doesn't give you the right to touch my ass!" Said Miley annoyed.
"She's right, Stranga' consent is important. I'm outta here!" Said the Merchant as he left. Nick and Miley proceeded to mow down the Ganados. After looting the area, Miley Dat down to take a breather.
"Hey! Storyline. You promised me an embarrassing story." Said Miley as Nick sighed.
"Around the time I was in High School, there was this girl... Doreen, she was a nice girl, a bit plump, but very kind, helpful, she wasn't a mean girl or anything. Hell, she wasn't the target of bullies, which is weird for a chunky girl I. HIGH SCHOOL. Everyone knows fat kids are the only safe targets for bullies." Said Nick.
"Her kind nature protected her... but here's the thing: One day I was going up a set of stairs that were too narrow and Doreen was going down. She slipped, I tried to stop her fall, I fell down the railing, I broke her fall with my face. Unfortunately she had a bone fracture and couldn't move. Basically her crotch ended up close to my lips and my nose was too close to her man in the boat. Between my frantic breathing and my sexy voice resonating in her cavern overstimulated her and her acme was achieved."
Miley began laughing. "I can almost see it."
"That dream I'm dreaming
But there's a voice inside my head saying
You'll never reach it"
Nick sang in reply.
"Asshole!" Said Miley as she stopped laughing. "What happened afterwards?" Asked Miley curiously.
"Well, she was taken to a hospital and had to wear a cast until her tibia and fibula recovered." Said Nick. "I went to the hospital after school while she was there as I felt guilty of what had happened. We became friends, but she wanted something else and back then. My heart belonged to Barbara at the time and I broke her heart. She changed schools and blocked me from all social media." Nick sighed. "I hope she's OK... but now let's focus on saving the Congressman's daughter."
Following the trail to the Chief's house, Miley and Nick disposed of the enemies and kooted stuff for the Merchant. Even Miley began to mock the Merchant's accent whenever she found booty. Nick even faked getting hurt just to hear the Ganado scream "¡Míralo está herido!" As they ran to an ambush by Miley and her shotgun. As they approached the Chief's house, Nick stopped Miley with his hand facing away from her boobs.
"Booby traps. Look at the tripwire" Said Nick pointing towards it. "There's a bear trap as well. We 'ave t'be careful, Stranga'!"
"Talk about overkill." Said Miley. With the trap cleared and treasure collected, the duo approached the House.
"Ah, RESI Puzzles, how I missed thee!" Said Nick as he opened the Chief's door by solving the puzzle. Once inside, Nick grabbed the Pesetas and Chief's note. Miley found a key and gave it to Nick. The Chief entered to his room and found Nick. "Tenemos La Plaga, puto! Ve a donde tu jefe y dale las buenas noticias." Said Nick when a Woman in a purple jacket shot the Chief woth a Crossbow before getting away. The Chief jumped from the second story to chase the woman.
"My Spanish isn't that great but Puto is highly offensive." Said Miley.
"Yes, it's true, but it's the only word that enrages the 'Mexican alpha men', since they aren't Spaniards." Said Nick. "Also, it's an insult they'd recognize."
"Niquito,Miley, how's it going?" Asked Mr. Cade.
"We have an Ada. It's not Natsumi, as it looked like an older woman.probably Karai." Said Nick.
"Nicolás, I have good news for you." Said Doctor Joaquina. "Your curious DNA has killed the plaga. If Ms. Cyrus gets infected, swallowing your DNA would kill the parasite, in addition of getting the Ability boost that your seed provides to women."
"Wait, what?" Miley asked confused. "You mean that he can power upon girls by cumming in them?
"Yes, but the best way to experience the effects is via oral ingestion." Replied Dr. Joaquina.
"I consulted with Cow and she gave the OK for using your cum for plaga Removal purposes. So that means that the Congressman's daughter gets a free pass. That also applies to Billy Ray's spawn." Said Alicia.
"I'll take my chances with the Radiation treatment." Said Miley. "I won't risk my vocal cords."
"Fair enough. Let's head back to the village and enter the Church." Said Nick. "Oh no. It's Doc Salvador!" Said Nick as he revved his own chainsaw. When the maniac came and tried to Slash Nick, the MuTeen had leapt over and sliced him.in half.
"Meh. Not a fan.guess this will be a split decision." Said Nick as the Chainsaw welding Ganado was split in half.
As they kept mowing down Ganados and looting, for treasure, Miley and Nick ended up back in the village. The Chirch was locked. Miley started cursing. But Nick remembered something. "The Chirch Key's on the lake, which we access from that way. Fuck nightfall's coming soon. We gotta hurry."
After some shenanigans with a puzzle and Ganados, Nick and Miley reached an area where some growling sounds were heard.
"That's the Boss, right?"" Asked Miley a bit worried. "This Videogame thing is bothering me more than normal, as logic has been thrown out the window."
"Cartoon logic is far worse. Here there are some ground rules that you have to follow. Me? Wel, I don't but I'm followong them for your sake." Replied Nick. "Here we'll fight the second boss. El Gigante."
Now they hed alreached another underground passage when they were greeted by the Merchant.
"You're a sight for sore eyes, Stranga'." Said Miley as she placed some Pesetas on the table.
"Oi, no fair, taking the piss on me, sheila!" Said the Merchant.
Once transactions were over, Nick and Miley headed further down.
"Nick, red sign, narrow path. Rolling Rock?" Said Miley slightly worried.
"Hang on Spidermonkey." Said Nick. "NIGERUNDAYO, SUMOKI!!" Yelled Nick as he ran from the boulder like Crash Bandicoot.
Once they dodged the boulder, Miley looked at Nick disapprovingly. "Did you just use the N-word?"
"No, I said Nigerundayo, which means Run Away. It's a JoJo reference." Said Nick.
"Gotcha!" Said Miley as she made a Joseph Joestar pose. "I know what JoJo is. Next thing you'll say is: How did you got into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?"
"How did you got into JoJo's Bizarre Adventure? Damit!" Said Nick. "Jokes aside, we'll be in a tight spot soon with villagers, tripwires and snakes. So get ready."
After clearing the area and smoking some herbs to heal, Miley and Nick reached the lake.
"Miley, there's a boss fight ahead. See that little boat with spears?" Said Nick and Miley nodded.
"What about it?" Asked Miley. "Don't tell me we have to fight the boss on it!"
"Yup! A 66 ft. salamander. We have to spear it to death while it tries to sink the boat and eat us..." said Nick. "It would take us a few hours to beat him legitimately. But I have an idea to beat it faster..."
"Then let's do that!" Said Miley.
"It's not that easy." Nick replied. "I need a fresh cumclone, as I need it to last a bit longer to damage Del Lago from inside. So..."
"I'm not having sex with you, much less here!" Said Miley.
"All I'd need from you is to show me your boobs while I..."
"Is there another way?" Asked Miley. "One that doesn't make me a piece of meat..."
"Well, you COULD jerk me off instead." Said Nick. "Besides, your boobs are all over the internet, since you've shown them a lot! I wouldn't be asking if there was another way!"
"How fast would you beat this Lake monster if you cum?" Asked Miley.
"Three minutes after the clone is swallowed by the monster. But let's get away from the water" Replied Nick.
"Pants off." Said Miley. "Not a word to anyone, or else, I'll exercise you, Demon Boy!" Said Miley as she removed her top and Nick rose to action.
"You were almost a Jiggle Sandwich." Muttered Nick as he had arrived. Miley put on her top as Nick re-equipped his pants. The Cumclone formed and saluted Miley.
"I'll deal with Del Lago. You two get outta here!" Said the Cumclome as Nick and Miley got on the boat. Once they were far away from the dock, the cumclone began shooting the water and a huge ass salamander swallowed the clone whole. Inside the creature, the clone dropped a bunch of grenades and yelled: "General Ackbar!" Before blowing himself up and killing the Plaga inside Del Lago.
The clone's violent death before dissolving made Nick faint. Miley dragged him to a house on the shore while he recovered. A woman helped Miley carry Nick to the bed inside the house.
"Agent Cyrus." Karai Said. "How involved is the EPF in this?"
"I may be more in the dark than you, but I kinda feel Bishop may have some fingers in this pie." Replied Miley. "Feels like a simulation training for Nick, or for someone else."
"He's getting a bit cocky trying to get into your pants." Said Karai. "You weren't infected by the parasite?" Asked Karai.
"As far as I know, no. Nick prevented my injection. He was injected though. Apparently his Hybrid DNA prevents the parasite from infecting him. Also, his cum can harm the parasite." Miley replied as Karai was getting Nick hard. "Don't even think about it, Oroku." Said Miley as Karai had a gun aimed at the back of her head.
"Relax, I'm getting an inoculation cumshot down my throat." Said Karai before blowing Nick. Once he shot his seed down her throat, Karai put Nick's dick away. "Mata ne, Destiny-chan. Don't tell him.about our shared history. His brain wouldn't handle the truth." Said Karai before vanishing.
A few hours later Nick woke up. "Fuck! Now we have to deal with The Las Plagas."
"Do I have to tell you about the Waterfall?" Said Miley.
"I've played the game and the remake." Said Nick. "We get the key and fight plaga infected Ganados, then we fight El Gigante, then we hit the church and rescue Ashle- The Congressman's daughter. BTW, what's her name?"
"Doreen Johnson." Replied Miley. "Why?"
"Didn't read HER dossier. I was focused on the area dossier, looking for similarities to RESI4 and making layouts. So far it has been close to 1:1 but my games knowledge may stop giving us an advantage." Said Nick as he got in the boat.
Reaching the Waterfall, Miley got some weapon upgrades and her first plaga encounter.
"I hate those things!" Exclaimed Miley after she and Nick eliminated the Ganados in the area.
"They get progressively worse. They infected wolves. I know you love animals, but those will have to be put down." Said Nick as he opened the door to the El Gigante fight. "I'll stun him, you blow the parasite on his back with the Rocket Launcher." Said Nick before running to trigger the boss fight.
"Two Gigantes? You son of a bitch!" Exclaimed Nick. "Change of plans, Mile! I'll take them down. They added a second one!" Said Nick as he threw a Flash grenade at the Gigantes. One of them turned his back against Miley and she fired her rocket at the plaga.
"One down, Cade!" Exclaimed Miley. "Take down the other one!"
Leaping over El Gigante, Nick landed on its back and began hacking at the Plaga until the Gigante fell. "Well. That's done! Let's head to the church." Miley said as Nick was looting the nearby huts.
"Remember, Plaga Wolves." Said Nick as rhe made their way back to the cemetery where they indeed found Plaga Wolves. "Told ya." Said Nock as he threw a flashbang which killed the Plagas and the wolves. Entering the church yielded another puzzle.
"Do your thing." Said Miley as she examined the bars blocking access to a room. With Nick solving the puzzle, Miley opened the door.
"Doreen? Doreen Johnson? Your dad, Congressman Hunt sent us to rescue you!" Said Miley as Nick's monkey living in his brain realized that this Doreen was the same Doreen from High school.
"Don't come! Get away!" Said Doreen as she threw a piece of wood at Miley before trying to hide.
"Hey, I'm Miley Cyrus and I'm here to save you." Said Miley.
"Yeah right... Miley Cyrus, prove it!" Said Doreen.
"Give me IT." Said Miley as Nick woth his back turned to Doreen handed Miley a Hannah wig.
"Sweet Nibblets! Jackson! Stop trying to get concert tickets from Dad! No, I won'tsign posters for you to gove your dates! Oh hey Lola!"
"Holy crap! It IS Miley Cyrus, but WHY is Miley Cyrus saving me?" Asked Doreen confused. "Wait, I recognize that sexy butt anywhere! Nick, from JWB High? It's me, Doreen! You gave my my first orgasm!" Said Doreen.
Turning around, Nick finally saw Doreen. The years had been wonderful to her. She had lost her baby fat but har cheeks and thighs were thick. And her chest rivaled Chloe's before reduction. "Oh, hey! Doreen, it's been too long! I'm here to save you, but..."
"I've played Resident Evil 4 too, you know. I know I'm the Ashley Graham and that I have a Plaga within that needs to be killed." Said Doreen. "I also know you're not a normal human because you Mutated on Senior year. We were told you were in a coma and at graduation, I gave a speech about the tragedy of that day." Saod Doreen.
"But didn't you change schools after the hospital?" Said Nick.
"I wanted to, but my parents said no. My schedule was changed in order to avoid bumping into you specifically. I was so embarrassed." Said Doreen.
"OK, so here's the thing, Doreen. His Mutation can kill Plagas. Specifically, his baby batter is an anti-Plaga treatment. Doreen, you need to suck Nick's dick to save your Life!" Said Miley.
"Really, Miley, really?" Said Nick. "We haven't seen each other in years and you drop that 'You must suck my dick if you want to live!' Line on her! Jeez!" Said Nick. "Unfortunately, she is right and it may require more than just sucking it. Et tu Doreen?" Said Nick as he realized that Doreen was already naked and wet. Using some VG Logic, Nick erased the door and sealed the gap with masonry. "I'm doing this in order to save your Life, Doreen."
"I've been waiting six years for this. So be like Nike and just do it!" Said Doreen. "No need to be gentle. I'm not a virgin. Is Miley going to join or is she going to watch?"
"Just watch!" Said both Nick and Miley. "Just get it over with. I'm getting a bad feeling about this." Said Miley as Nick put on a gagball on Doreen.
He was in. Doreen Moaned, but her moans were muffled by the gagball. After a few thrusts she had climaxed, but Nick kept going until she climaxed again. "How pent up were you Doreen? Tell me later." Said Nick as he kept going. "Empieza a rezar!" Nick muttered as he came. Removing the gagball, Nick fed Doreen his still hard cock. "Enjoy your meal, Doreen." Said Nock as he caressed Doreen's hair while she was blowing him. After a few minutes, Nick released his anti-Plaga seed down Doreen's throat. Both got dressed as Nick gave Doreen a mint. Discreetly, Nick cast a mini aero spell on Miley's pants drying them out.
"OK, not a word of what just happened. Big Bad incoming." Said Nick as he made the door reappear. Let's go. As they were to approach the exit, the big bad appear.
"Hello, puppets. Soon I'll have you under my control, then once you return to the United States, you three will spread The Las Plagas across the leadership of North Ameroca and the the world will fall into the loving hamds of The Los Iluminados." Said the big bad under the robe.
"Few things: The isn't needed as Las from Las Plagas and Los from Los Iluminados means the.. You're literally saying The The Plagues and The The Illuminati. That's how dumb you sound."
Said Nick.
"OK, that's one thing. What's the other?" Asked the big bad.
“Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?” Nick asked as he threw a flashbang. As the grenade exploded, Nick grabbed Doreen and Miley and jumped out the window. Running towards the town while .iley shot at the stragglers. Once in town, Doreen hid in the Bell Tower while Nick and .iley were on Plaga killing duty. Once the town was cleared, they had to take a detour to a new area. Followed by a bunch of villagers. The trio ran to the cabin. Once inside a man said "Nicolás, catch!" With a thick Mexican accent. "I see you got the best of both worlds eh?"
Miley rolled her eyes at the man. He chuckled as he stared at Miley and Doreen lecherously. "I see Billy Ray equipped his daughter with Ballistics, but damn Congressman Hunt equipped his daughter with Intercontinental Ballistics Missiles too!" Said the man before wolf whistling.
"How rude!" Said Doreen.
"Calm your massive tatas, Stephanie Tanner!" Said the man.
"Who are you?" Asked Miley as she aimed her gun at him.
"Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me, Disney Princess!" Said the Man. "I'm not like you. I have no name, but for the sake of this, whatever it is, you can call me Luis Sera. Ascended Inc-" Luis noticed Nick signalling him to shut up. "Orporated. Luis Sera of Ascended Incorporated. We ascend dreams into reality and someone wanted Nicolás R. Cade to run a real life Resident Evil 4, but Real terrorists hijacked the simulation. The only way to escape is to beat the game following the beats." Said Luis. "If one were to stray too much and break the simulation, bad things could happen to others. Pride has an eye on you... my King." Said Luis before the Ganados tried to open the door. Miley and Doreen began blocking windows.
"Doreen, Hide!"
Exclaimed Nick as he and Luis took a stand on the Bottom floor. Miley went upstairs with Doreen.
"I hope you're good with that gun, 'Luis'."Said Nick as he pulled a PRL-412.
"Where the fuck did you get that?" Said Luis.
"You know who I am? I'm the GameDude, bitch!" Said Nick as he charged the PRL and blasted the Ganados. Running upstairs while charging another shot, Nick took down the other Ganados. "I'm tired and I want to go home. So, we're speedrunning this bitch!"
Clearing all cabin and looting the corpses, Nick saw the two paths while the Merchant waited.
Not now, Mate!' Said Nick as he looked at the doors."catch you on the flipside! Mile, Doreen, come! We'll go through Un Gigante... or 2. Rocket Launcher ready Mile. Doreen, have my PRL. Thumb button us the trigger. Charge it for insta kill. Don't stray too far or you'll lose the weapon. I'll use the Typewriter." Said Nick. "As we go through the door, start charging up. Miley have the RPG ready. They might have more than one." Said Nick as he opened the door to the Ravine area. Luckily it was a single Gigante that Doreen killed with one shot. After looting El Gigante, the trio arrived at the Gondola. Picking off the Ganados with machine guns was a bit boring, but once at the top, the Chief's Torture shed awaited.
Recognizing the place Doreen gave back the PRL to Nick. "Make that fucker pay." She said as Nick entered the shed and got jumped by the chief.
"No sé cómo lo habeis hecho, pero no siento tu plaga." Said El Jefe.
"Super Fighting Game... Nick R. Cade!" Muttered Nick as he charged the PRL "¡Métase Las Plagas por el culo tuerto de miwrda!" Nick cursed as he fired the PRL triggering the Chief's transformation.
"Preparaos a morir forastero." Said the now Mutated Chief. Nick laughed.
"¡Te la empujoe en el trasero!" Nick replied as he fired a second charged shot killing the chief and taking his glass eye. "Ew..." said Nick before exiting the crumbling shed.
"Dude that sounded a bit gay." Said Miley.
"Hey! I was attacking his stereotypical Latin Machismo. As none of these Spaniards are Spaniards." Said Nick. "We're one third done. Now the Castle".
Reaching the entrance Nick sniped a few Ganados and the Truck that tried to kill the foreigners. Then grabbing both Doreen and Miley he dashed to the castle and closed the gate.
"¡Maldita sea, Mierda!" Yelled a Ganado. Before entering deep into the castle, Nick pulled some empty vials. "Doreen, we need to fill these vials with my cum. I need your-"
"Say no more." Doreen interrupted Nick and took off her top. Nick got hard as she unzipped hos pants and began jerking him off. "I know, don't get too attached. This is for the mission only. But playing with such magnificent cock is not something that happens every day." Said Doreen as she slapped herself on the face with it.as soon as she saw Nick twitching, she readied the vials and filled them up. "Why do they look like buttplugs/masturbators?"
"Because that's the only way we can conceal them if captured." Said Miley. "I suppose, I'm carrying some as well?"
"There's four canisters and we have four holes total." Said Doreen. "I sense like you two have something weird going on. So much sexual tension and awkwardness." She handed the first pair to Miley. "I'll make sure he won't stare." Said Doreen. "Nick please put the vials inside me."
Once the silicone covered stainless steel vials were kept safe, the trio headed into the Castle.