Rise of the MuTeens 31: On the third night of Christmas...

 Rise of the MuTeens 31: On the third night of Christmas...

CUM: Quad:
As the last day of finals was done, Nefty, Tina, Kelly, and Val were watching the snow fall. 

"Nefty remember you promised that you'd meet my family." Said Kelly.

"My mother insists to meet the patriarchal phallus who has corrupted my misandry." Replied Val. 

"Uh... you don't have to meet mine as they already know Miley, Hannah." Said Tina.

"I know Kelly's Mom wants to meet Miley. I think I'm Valerie's case her Mom should Meet Miley as well. Since I HAVE to take her Lit. Class next semester, I don't want to make things awkward." Said Nefty. 

"Sunday would be a perfect day." Said Kelly. 

"Guess tonight it is... unless you want to meet Dad instead." Said Val while Nefty shook his head.

"It's enough at class... Let me pass his class, then I can fake a good impression." Nefty replied. Tina and Kelly walked to the dorm, while Nefty opened a Cubus portal for he and Val to use. 

***
Love Nest:
As Nefty and Val sped through the lobby, an angry Lamia Yelled "No Running!" Before Realizing it was Nick. "Sorry, Master!" Lamia said begrudgingly. Nefty and Valerie entered the Elevator and reached for the top floor. Once on top, Nefty removed his Nefty suit revealing Nick as he kissed Val.

"I just noticed you've been milking the 'Jenna Ortega at home' comment with your outfits." Said Nick as he peeled Valerie's goth dress upwards. Wearing only a black thong and thigh high stripped socks, Val tried covering her breasts.

"You can't sexualize my breasts!" Exclaimed Val as Nick unequipped his clothes.

"Behold the Patriarchy's greatest weapon! The oppressive Phallus. Kneel before it and let it oppress your Piehole." Said Nick as Val knelt and put it on her Mouth. A gentle headpat motivated Val to begin bobbing her head down Nick's shaft. "Val, you look so pretty down there." Said Nick. "But I think it's time for me to be oppressed by the Matriarchy."

"Whaa?" Asked Val as she relentlessly sucked the oppressive Phallus.

"LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!!"  Exclaimed Nick as Valerie's throat was painted with his seed.

"Thank you for the meal." Said Valerie. "Here's the deal. Right now you can choose whether eating my pussy or loving me anally. I'm saving my pussy for tonight. Trust me. I must warn you. I'm not a backdoor virgin." Said Val. 

"Wait, that's not fair... I want it all! I'm a greedy demon Val." Said Nick as he was hard once again. Helping Val stand, Nick went behind her to rub her breasts and pull down her thong.  Bending over the loveseat's back, Valerie exposed her back door and mint pussy. Grabbing the oppressive Phallus, she guided it into the "wrong hole".

"Please fill me up. It's going to make tonight a million times better." Said Valerie as she felt Nick pushing in.

"No lube, you're brave." Said Nick.

"I was the one that tested a copy of the 80% scaled Nick buttplug for Bertram." Said Valerie. "You ARE aware that Kelly, Tina, and Myself have hanged out with the rest of the harem." 

"I'm missing out on stuff when I go off-world." Said Nick as he entered Valerie's ass. She let out a moan that shook her to the core as she orgasmed. But she wasn't thr only one to orgasm as Maliris was peeping from the kitchen. "Mal, come out now. I can see you."  

The young Succubus was naked in front of both Nick and Valerie, who dipped her fingers inside Maliris to have a taste. "It's not fair that you keep skipping me over!" Maliris whined.

"Mal, come over here." Said Nick. "I'm trying to find a special place for our first time together. Best I can do right now is let you have a taste." Said Nick as Maliris closed her eyes and opened her mouth. Shooting some globs of cum into Mal's mouth satisfied the young Succibus as  Valerie latched unto Nick's dick to suck put the rest.

"No fair, that load was destined for inside my ass!" Exclaimed Valerie as she and Maliris played with Nick's dick to make it hard again.
Maloros guided Nick's dick back into Val's asshole before vanishing. "Ride me like a pony!"
Val squealed as she felt Nick inside her. "God! You're amazing! Can't wait until tonight!"

"I can't wait either, Valerie." Said Nick as he pumped his rod up Val's butt. "But there's one thing that's been bugging me about your Mom... other than the Praying Mantis thing on students. Reminds me of this old show my Mom used to watch." 

"You're talking about Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Season 1 Episode 4, right? That's where Mom got the idea of corrupting obvious virgins, but instead of eating them, she sacrificed their virginities to Lilith." Said Valerie between moans of pleasure.

"That explains your misguided misandry." Said Nick. "Quick question, you are aware that Succubi, despite being all about being hypersexual and pro femdom, their society is truly Patriarchal? Yes, Lilith WAS the mother of all sex demons and the Queen of the Succubi."

"Two things: How are Succubi a Patriarchal society if they're all women? Also, WAS?" Asked Valerie before cumming. 

Nick kept thrusting lovingly before blowing his load deep inside Val.

"Lilith and her siblings, known to normal humans as the Embodiments of the Seven Cardinal Sins NEED humans, as apparently we have supernatural compatibility with higher beings. Barbara is part alien, Ashley and I are part Alien, part Demon, and part human. Lilith's ultimate weapon was a prophesied Demon who would walk the world of Human and Demon In order to rule all: A Natural Incubus." Said Nick.
"Most Incubi are men corrupted by a Succubus...
Asmodeus was the first Natural Incubus, but Lilith couldn't control him. He was obsessed with his warped views of justice, love, and a certain girl. In the end he mellowed out." Nick stopped to pull out of Val and kiss her. "The next Natural Incubus was a controversial one. Jesus Christ."

"Wait, Jesus as in the Son of God, Jesus?" Valerie asked incredulously. 

"Yeah. I don't have all the details and I hate reading Daemonese tomes." Said Nick. "But Jesus was an Incubus. Lilith THINKS she mated with Lucifer when he was pretending to be the Abrahamic deity. Others claim that Sachiel fathered Jesus in order to prevent the birth of a truly evil Incubus." Nick laughed. "The third version is that Lilith attempted to ascend Mary into a Succubus, but got her pregnant instead."

Val walked to the bathroom. "We got to shower." Nick followed. 

"So, this leads to Lilith giving birth to my grandma. She resented Lilith's lust for power and left to live amongst the humans. Fate made her fall in love with an Alien and my Mom was born. Due to the genetic incompatibility, my Mom was afflicted with a degenerative disease. Somehow my Old Man and her hooked up and here we are." Said Nick. "I suppose the genetic manipulation to turn my Old Man into a Super Soldier, stabilized my genetic code and I'm disease-free. That also helped me after the Incident about two years ago. The least Mutated had some of Nick Cade DNA in them. Syrus and Bertram didn't have any Cade DNA in them, hence their horrifying Mutation." 

"So you're a Super Natural Incubus? Space between Super and Natural." Said Valerie. "Yes, Nick. You are rubbing off on me and you HAVE TO RUB OFF ON ME!" Val said while blushing. "Pass me the normal soap, not your Drakkar Noir smelling one." Nick sighed as he gave her an Ivory bar. He proceeded to use the Drakkar soap on himself

"That leads to Lilith discovering I... no, let me ammend my statement. Lilith KNEW of my coming. With an o and a Single M. But she couldn't strike until the seals my mom and grandma made were broken. Think Harry Potter's protection when His Mom died. That's probably where mine got the idea." Said Nick while rinsing off the soap. "So when that protection waned, Lilith struck, but I won and killed her. Her death meant a power vacuum in the demon world, but Meemaw's smart, so she had a contingency plan. For Ashley and I to rule over the Cubus. She, like Voldemort, has left fragments of her to attempt overtake me, but so far I've won." Nick said as he dried off.  "Has anyone told you, that you look radiant when you glisten under LED lights?" Said Nick.

"You're lucky you're almost as dorky fresh as me and that you have an amazing demonic penis that I'll worship for the rest of my life and you just broke my feminism." Said Val.

"So just like that? No more: We are women and we are free! Bringing an end to patriarchy. We are women, hear our shout and we are free, have no doubt.” asked Nick.

"Shut the fuck up! I KNOW what you did there. Guess I'll have to throw away my feminist frequency merch." Said Valerie. Nick started retching.

"As a gamer, I know she was a fucking liar, but as a feminist... well... wipe that grin off your face, I'm NOT going to roleplay as Anita Sarkeesian so you can oppress me with your GamerGate phallus." Said Val in mock anger.

"Fuck no!" Said Nick. "My grin was related to your whole despite knowing Sarkeesian is a liar, you support her because feminism. That's cult-like behavior and there are actual cults about my family." 

"Shut up! You support Kojima even though you hate him. You're totally buying Death Stranding 2."

"Yeah, used from GameStop." Said Nick. "I ain't buying that shit new."

"Also, my Mom will try to get in your pants." Said Val.

"So no hanky panky with your Mom?" Said Nick.

"Oh no, play along, you have permission to fuck her brains out, then you'll deny her any more sex, because I'm the one you want. Then when she targets Nefty, next semester, you can give her a failing grade." Said Val with an evil grin.

"Damn, babe! You ARE EVIL with a capital EVIL!" Said Nick. "You've made me so fucking hard right now... and made me fear for my life as well."

***
Robinson Residence:
Nick and Val entered the Faculty Housing section of CUM. The newer section was a small apartment complex, but the old section has the Dean's house, the houses of some Department heads, and members of some affluent families. Ms. Robinson lived on the Aibonez house, usually reserved for relatives of the Aibonez family. 

"Val, you and your Mom are literally in my dorm room." Said Nick before taking out his phone.

"Mr. Cade, eh, Nick!" Said Alberto. "What do you need, sir?"

"You know I'm studying in Central University of Manhattan and I just found out that Meemaw has a house named after her. Is that house part of her Estate?" Asked Nick. Alberto turned on his computer and began searching for documents.

"You'd be correct, but there is a small caveat. You're registered as Nefty Rodriguez, who is NOT Lilith Aibonez's relative, so you don't have access to the house. But if Ashleen Irwin or Nicholas Raymond Cade were to become students, they COULD evict the current residents, in this case Doctor Marissa Robinson, and her daughter Valerie Valentine. Are you going to?" Asked Pacino.

"No, but send me email copy of the documents that show my ownership of Said property. Deed and all. The Doctor's requested an Audience with me and I know of her misandry." Nick replied.

"Done. Have a nice evening!" Said Alberto before hanging up.

"I was talking with my lawyer."  Said Nick.

"Using your demonic privilege, I see." Said Val.

"I wouldn't leave you homeless." Said Nick.

"Mom is going to be naked, since she's naked at home due to her Lilith worshipping. It's also a power move to make you uncomfortable. I will also have to strip." Said Val while looking uncomfortable.

"That's perfect! I have the perfect power move for that. Sure it requires me to tap into my demon side but it will be hilarious." Said Nick. Val was about to open the door when Nick opened it without a key. "My house, remember?" Nick whispered. Nick took off his shows at the entrance, noticing the Japanese styled entry despite the house  being Colonial styled.

"You're the first guest to notice." Said Val as she tool her own shoes. "Mom! Ray and I are here!" Val Yelled.

"I'm in the kitchen! Go to the living Room and wait for me." Said Ms. Robinson.  When entering the living room, Val noticed Nick being a bit uncomfortable. A huge painting of Lilith in her Aibonez disguised hung over the mantle, where a black candle was lit up. On the coffee table there was a photo of Lilith and Ms. Robinson. There was a bookcase with various books about demonology and literary classics. There was a shelf dedicated to feminist authors. Nick grabbed an old book. It was written in Daemonese with bad Latin translations.

"Careful, that's a sixteenth century book." Said Ms. Robinson who was only wearing a kitchen Apron. "Valerie, why are you still wearing clothes? Young man, we're nudists and we normally don't wear clothes at home." Said Ms. Robinson.

"Moooooom!" Valerie said annoyed. "Ray, this is my Mom, Doctor Marissa Robinson. Mom, this is Ray... my friend who is a boy..."

"Hey." Said Nick as he returned the book to the shelf. "So you're Val's Mom. Cool. When in Rome, as they say" Nick turned around to put his Shenmue Jacket and shirt in a basket that Valerie had pulled out. While he removed his pants and boxers, Ms. Robinson had removed her apron. When Nick turned around he saw Ms. Robinson flaunting her body.
"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am. It's an early 20th century replica, aged to look older. I'm surprised that a Literature professor is reading Demonology books. I would have expected that from Theologians or Archeologists." Said Nick. 

"Oh, you have an interest in the Occult, Ray?" Aske Ms. Robinson as both Nick and Val laughed. "What's so funny?"

"Ghostbusters, Mom. You made an accidental Ghostbusters reference, when you asked if Ray was into the Occult. Ray Stantz, played by Dan Aykroyd..." said Val.

"You know I don't do pop culture. It's a waste of time." Said Ms. Robinson while trying to get Nick's attention. She kept sneaking glances at Nick's flaccid penis and was trying to hide the frustration.

"Ray, Mom's hobby is the occult. Her specialty is Mesopotamian deities and demons." Said Val. As Nick turned his face to listen to Val, he got hard. Ms. Robinson licked her lips.

"Indeed I do. My doctoral thesis was about Lilith, the wrongfully dismissed first woman." Said Ms. Robinson. As he turned around to face her, Nick went limp. Frustration could be easily seen on Ms. Robinson's face. 

"He's refusing my body!? That can't be possible! I NEED to take his seed in Lilith's name. He seems awkward enough to be a virgin or at worst less than 3 girls. I thought he was gay until his penis reacted to my daughter. I need to bring my A-game. Perhaps Some Spanish fly on his food." Thought Ms. Robinson. "Come dinner is ready."

As they sat on the table, Ms. Robinson said a small prayer in Akkadian. "Oh sorry. Forgot I had guests. That wa-"

"Akkadian prayer to Lilith." Nick interrupted. "Heard it a few times before in my family. But it was usually used as a curse. We have a history with Lilith." Said Nick with a deadpan seriousness that seemed exaggerated to make a joke before taking a bite."Worshipping Lilith has become a joke now. Bunch of misandrists with an Elektra complex who see Lilith as a symbol of empowerment, when she was a spoiled brat with an Elektra complex, mad because she was kicked out of her home. She then developed a Jocasta complex while she waited for a male successor that would bring the fight back home and take her father's kingdom." Nick replied with his mouth full. "Nice beef stroganoff." Said Nick with a smug smile.

"What did you say!?" Ms. Robinson said slightly annoyed. "I will not allow such disrespect towards Lilith!" 

"Hah! You act as if I offended your best friend or something? You ARE aware that she's dead." Said Nick. 

"I'll let you know that I am her 298th generation grandchild" Said Ms. Robinson smugly. Nick looked at her with pity. 

"So that makes Val, the 299th generation grandchild of Lilith?" Said Nick. "That's not impressive. By the 16th generation, the genes are so diluted that you're random strangers. I saw the picture with Lilith. In fact this building IS hers, hence her narcissistic portrait. Gotta ask? Do you diddle yourself for your 298th grandma?"

"How dare a man mock Lilith. I spit on the pretender queen." Said Ms. Robinson. 

"Babe, this is not what I planned, but I want you to deflower me right here, right now." Said Valerie. 

"Wait! Are you going to give your virginity to the Great mother, Lilith?" Asked Ms. Robinson. Valerie only smiled as she cleared the table and laid spread eagled for Nick, who hovered over her with his hard member running its head at her moist entrance. He finally pushed in and Val cried in pain as Nick busted through her hymen

"Even better. I'm giving myself to my boyfriend, the prophesied Incubus and Lord of the Succubi!" Said Val. Ms. Robinson looked angry.

"You! You! You monster!" Said Ms. Robinson as she grabbed a knife. Before being able to attack Nick, he grabbed a salt shaker and tossed it at Ms. Robinson's leg.

"Aim Shot: Leg! Now stay still while I make love to Valerie." Said Nick. "I'm only holding her in place. That won't hurt her." Said Nick before kissing Val's neck. "Are you OK? Busta Woof!" Exclaimed Nick as he and Valerie climaxed together. "Val, stay where you are. Let me remind the good doctor of her place." Walking towards Ms. Robinson. " Don't worry I'm not gonna make a reference to The Graduate. But you're going to suck my cock clean, since you worship me now. Don't even think about biting, if you know what's good for you." Said Nick. "Good job Marissa. Taste Val's no longer virgin blood and her fluids mingling with mine. Don't worry. You'll have seconds after you eat my cum out of Valerie's freshly loved pussy." Said Nick as he caressed Ms. Robinson's head.

"Never thought the Patriarchy'd be this awesome." Said Val as Nick came down Ms. Robinson's throat.

"Let me help you stand, Marissa." Said Nick as he helped Ms. Robinson stand. "Go, have your seconds. Eat. I'll simply take your back entrance as my own now." Nick said as he entered Ms. Robinson's ass.

"You! You! You have an amazing penis!" Exclaimed Ms. Robinson as she ate the cream pie within Valerie.

"Duh! Legendary Incubus, the successor of Asmodeus, Slayer of Lilith... or as they say on Latin America: I am El Pinga Mágica." Said Nick smugly. "So, babe, does Doctor Robinson deserve something beyond the Initial D?" Nick asked as Val came on Ms. Robinson's face, which caused her to cum as well.

"Yes." Said Val as she got off the table and kissed Nick. "It was magical. Now finish up so we can take this to the basement and you can return to your other place or spend the night."

Nick kept thrusting until he came hard inside Ms. Robinson. "Oh wow... I'm cumming buckets!" Exclaimed Ms. Robinson. "Lilith clam jammed me for months until she had her tomgue in me. You just came in and ended up in my ass barely after dinner!"

"This is why Lilith wanted an Incubus. Too bad she went the wrong way about it and now she's dead. By the way, the Book I discarded as a fake has a piss poor translation of the Demon tongue." Said Nick. "Speaking of Demon Tongue. Go shower and wash your ass. I may want to tongue punch your boxes and I don't want to taste myself. Said Nick and Ms. Robinson left meekly.

"Nick, I think you broke her." Said Val.

"Take me to her shower. Just to prevent she does something stupid." Just as the words came out of Nick's mouth. A loud crash was heard. Nick used the Recall ability to turn back the Mirror and cast regen on Marissa.

"Why won't you let me die and join my Mistress?" Said Ms. Robinson crying. "Why?" She said as Nick barged through the door.

"Because, I need you on the Straight and Narrow, Doctor. Also, I want to upgrade you from MILF to MIRF." Said Nick. "That's  Mom I'd Like-" 

"I know what a MILF is, but what's a MIRF. I can't  roll my rs like Spaniah speakers." Said Ms
 Robinson.

"Mom I Regularly Fuck. Although I'm not much of a Fucker, I'm more of a make love kind of guy..." Nick replied. "I can even help you properly translate the Daemonese in your books." Said Nick. "All I want of you is your love and that you forsake any other penis. I don't NEED NOR WANT unsuspecting sacrifices. Especially if they're dudes. I eat pussy, not cock." Said Nick. "Val, get back!"  A black energy orb left Marissa's body. 

"Mistress, you're back! How!" Said Marissa as the orb used Val's fluids and Nick's cum to form itself into Lilith. 

"I'm finally free and in a physical body with more power than I ever dreamed of!" Exclaimed Lilith
"You are no longer needed, Nicholas. Now it'stime for my useless servant to DIE!!"  Lilith created a spike that was blocked by the Buster Sword. 

"Get out, Marissa! Move!" Nick exclaimed as he pinned Lilith to the wall. Lilith had deaged herself to look 20 years old. "I dunno what you're trying to pull but, it's not gonna work!"
Nick let out a loud belch with a green cloud of toxic fumes escaped his mouth unto Lilith's face making her faint, shrink, and turn into a toad. The Malboro Bad Breath served its purpose. 

"Marissa, Val I need a Tupperware container with lid to dispose of a poison frog." Said Nick. "Hurry!" 

In a matter of minutes, Nick had dumped Lilith inside the sealed Tupperware. Running outside, Nick equipped clothes, specifically the Richter outfit. "I'm sorry for the Tupperware, Grand Cross!"  Exclaimed Nick as Lilith was exorcized. Once inside, Nick unequipped his clothes. "Now where were we? Ah yes. Marissa, you were going to shower and use your bidet to cleanse your ass. Meanwhile, I masturbate with intent of covering Val with my seed while watching you." Said Nick. "Then I will fill you up, Marissa and have Val reciprocate your earlier actions."  Marissa came hard.

"I will worship you Lord Asmodeus." Said Marissa as she got in the shower.

"The New Lilith is better than the old hag." Said Nick as he aimed his dick at Val.

"How did you know Lilith was within me?" Asked Marissa as she lathered up her breasts. 

"We can talk shop later. Right now let's focus on making my Cyclops feel sick enough to barf." Nick commented as Val began to rub her left tit and finger herself. "Val gets it! Now make me cum al over Valerie, Marissa!" Nick exclaimed as he kept masturbating watching them both by using VG Logic and a third person camera angle. Finishing with a massive load on Val's chest, Nick opened the shower dopr and picked up Marissa. 

"Ooh! What am I saying, put me down, Nick! I can properly walk." Said Marissa playfully.

"I know, but do you want to have me inside your better hole?" Said Nick as Val guided them to the Master Bedroom.

"Wait a mimute, this looks a lot like the Master Bedroom at my apartment at the love nest.'" Nick remarked. "Of course, this is one of Lilith's hideouts, afterall."  Carefully, Nick dropped Marissa on the bed and she laid down fir Missionary.

"If I am submitting to you, then my man gets to be on top." Said Marissa as Nick began fondling her breasts. 

"I will taste these later. Right now, I need to ensure a fair chance at Lit 102 and not get automatically flunked by the Dork Mantis." Said Nick as he entered Marissa's wet entrance. Meanwhile, Val was rubbing herself as she watched Marissa all submissive before an Oppressive Phallus. "You're officially a MIF... and surprisingly tight for a 35 year old woman?" Said Nick.

"Well, technically, 36 now.  It's Midnight." Replied Marissa woth a beet red face.

"Well then, Happy Birthday. You have the cake and in a while, you'll get the Creampie." Said Nick as he sped up his thrusting. Val was close to cumming and finally let out a blissful moan as she climaxed. This in turn made Nick cum deep inside Marissa, who came shortly afterwards. 

Without missing a beat, Valerie climbed on the bed as Nick Nick got off. "Ladies, I wanna see you 69." Said Nick as he got comfortable to watch the forbidden mathematics in action. Ashley's CC was working overtime with the angles while edging herself. But the cumclone wasn't the only one edging as Nick was jerking off and stopping. As the two pale beauties lost themselves to their own pleasure, Nick was close and wanted to blow his load on them.

"What's wrong? You haven't cum?" Asked Marissa with a hint of worry in her voice.

"It's obvious he wants to mark his territory. Typical male." Said Val as she knelt before Nick with Marissa following. Once in place Nick let it all go.

"Here it is, the records room! Surf the Web, Surf the web! Shut up Brock, we don't have time!" Exclaimed Nick as he unleashed a massive load on both of them. Which they proceeded to eat out of each other as Nick watched and whimpered.  Then both tried to Kiss Nick who yoga teleported and stuck to the roof. "Get cleaned, brush your teeth and come back smelling like Dove and Listerine cool mint!" Said Nick before hissing. 

"Men are such pussies. Can't eat their cum or a other dude's cum. That's why women are superior." Marissa joked.

"Please go shower and brush your teeth." Said Nick as he Yoga teleported to the bathroom.

Once the three showered, the ladies dragged Nick to bed amd he ended up sandwiched between them. Tired, they all fell asleep.

---
Morning:
Marissa woke up to a sleeping Nick sucking on her right breast as he slept like a baby.
"Ugh! Wha? Oh." Said Marissa as she woke up.

"What did we do?" Asked Val as she woke up and noticed the donkey in the room.

"Sorry! The donkey isn't real." Said Nick as he woke up and let go of Marissa's boob. "It's an illusion." Nick explained as he walked through the Donkey. "Sometimes my sense of humor has intrusive thoughts and this was a compromise. I hate Donkey shows as much as I hate watching dudes have sex." Nick said. "Before you two try to cancel me, I don't mind gay people. I just don't like watching dudes having sex. Not against them having it, but I just rather watch two pairs of vertical lips kissing." They laughed as Marissa got up a got dressed.

"Wait... weren't you supposed to be a nudist who worships Lilith?" Asked Nick.

"I have been converted to a servant of Asmodeus and I need some rest after all that lovemaking last night. Val dear, I think I'd rather spend my birthday alone and rest. Aside for today, you're always welcome, Nick." Said Marissa.

"You know this is my house and I can cum inside whenever I want. But out of respect to my worshipper, I'll try to call in advance." Said Nick. 
"Val, wanna go for another round before I leave?"

"No amount of Cure Spells could make me last one more round. But at least take me downstairs for breakfast. I wanna have some strudel with Tina's special icing." Said Valerie. 

As they arrived on the kitchen a sign popped up and it read Fast Travel Unlocked. Nick smiled. "Since this place is tied to Meemaw, I can fast travel here." 

"So I can get Deez Nutz whenever I want?"  Asked Val while caressing Nick's scrotum. 

"Valerie, we need to cook! Breakfast for the birthday girl and us as well." Said Nick. "Sadly, I have to dine and dash."

***
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Game Room:
Nick Sr. Was playing Super Street Fighter II Turbo when Nick showed up.
"You game, Old Man?" Said Nick.

"Who do you think taught you to game?" Replied Mr. Cade.

"Mom, duh" Replied Nick.

"You are the son of Gamers. It was me who gave you your first joystick to hold. NOT REMOTELY WHAT I MEANT!" Said Mr. Cade before laughing. "As long as you don't use powers, let's see if you can beat your old man?"

Nick accepted the challenge. Mr. Cade chose Bison while Nick chose Ken. Nick lost.
"I'm just warming up, Old Man!" Said Nick as he chose Cammy. Losing again. 

"GameDude, more like LameDude! You're so used to using your powers that you forgot what real gaming is about!" Mr. Cade taunted.

'Like I said, warming up!" Said Nick as he chose T. Hawk.

"Son, you know T. Hawk's the shittiest character in the game." Said Mr. Cade  before losing to Nick.

"Like I said Old Man, I was warming up. Bring it again!" Nick replied. 

Both Cades spent two hours playing SFIIT with Nick barely beating Mr. Cade.

"Damn, Old Man, you are EVO material..." said Nick. 

"Don't you forget it. 3D games was Carm's thing. 2D games, now that's MY Domain. I remember when you were two and I had started a Symphony of the Night run. The first time you said Die Monster..." Said Mr. Cade. "Now I'm not si sure if that's a Richter line or if it's yours. Oh look The Justice Force gals are here." Said Mr. Cade as he left.

"Nandi, Chrissy, not in the mood today." Said Nick." 

"I was worried about you, OK?" Said Ananda. "You keep running off on these solo missions without giving anyone a warning." 

"I will be returning to India until February due to personal issues and I wanted to see you before I left." Said Chrysalis. "You still owe us, but that's got to wait until 2025." 

"I wanted to tell you that the Justice Force will be temporarily relocating to Europe as a minor villain is trying to unearth old Nazi tech and it needs to be disposed of. So, Merry Christmas, GameDude." Said Ananda as she kissed Nick's forehead. "In 2025 I expect to face your weapon of Ass Destruction!" Said Ananda Jokingly. "Since Mr. Incubus isn't interested in sex, we're gonna Netflix sans chill with him."

***
Times Square:
Coyote and Perro were wreaking havoc on Times Square when Syrus and Bertram showed up. "Jefe, esos son los amigos negros del GameDude!" Said Perro.

"I know they are negroes. I have eyes. Hey, my niggers!" Said Coyote.

"Boss! You don't say the r... is niggas. With an a." Perro Exclaimed.

"Bitches please, you don't get a pass to say ANY version of the n-word. But what you get is an all inclusive vacation in Riker's New Meta Wing." Said Bertram as he dashed towards Perro while Syrus flew towards Coyote. "Meet 

Dodging Coyote's Rocket Punch, Surus was able to connect a kick to the former drug lord's jaw. Bertram on the other hand, managed to neuter Perro with one punch.

"Daaaaaaamn!" Exclaimed Ashley when she noticed the Stockbros finished the fight with a punch each. "You could've saved some for me." Ashley said as a pop up window of Scrappy Doo yelling Let me at em! Appeared. 

"Ah, la copia barata..." Coyote muttered. "I have friends..." said Coyote as a Mutant Humanoid Spider grabbed Ashley. "Say hello to my friend from sao Paolo, Wanda Webber, now My Web Baddie, Web Wandering Weaver, no was it Wandeing Web Weaver... or was it WeaverWandering Web... Triple W!" 

"Acalme-se, querida. Eu não vou te matar ainda..." said WWW as two of  Her arms began to fondle Ashley. 

"Olha, mãe. Eu tenho um dispositivo que pode resolver nossos problemas. Você acredita em mim, mãe?" Ashley replied in A bad dub voice.
"Don't worry Frijoleros, I have the Spanish dub for you two! Mira, mamá.  Tengo un dispositivo que puede solucionar nuestros problemas.  ¿Me crees, mamá?" Ashley taunted.

"Jefecito, I think she's Making fun of El Demuner, papá! I think it's because Your girlfriend is Brazilian, papá!" Said Perro before Realizing he too was talking like El Demuner's Spanish dub.
As the two trapped evil Mutants fought, Ashley slipped from Wandering Web Weaver.

"O que diabos aconteceu aqui?  para onde foi a gringa?" An enraged WWW asked as Ashley had digitized herself to escape her captivity. A leg rose and connected to WWW's jaw sending the Woman-Spider reeling back.

"You don't mess with the MuTeens!" Exclaimed Natsumi as she tossed a barrage of shadow shuriken at WWW, but the shuriken were blocked bt a web shield. "MemeLady, call the Police! I'll take down  Kumo-onna!" Said Natsumi as she dove into the shadows. 

"Ah, little ninja. Esse truque não vai funcionar, filha.  Xingamento! Agora também estou falando como o Demuner." Said WWW as she covered her surrounding area with her webbing, creating a dome around her.

"¡Es una trampa!" Yelled Coyote when pink constructs surrounded the web dome. 

"Now, all three are detained." Said Barbara. "Any More Surprises, Coyote? Where is Vampiro?" 

Ashley quickly yelled: "Soy un Vampiro, El pedazo te Miro tralalalalalalala! There you go Dingus." Before firing her Lazer at the Flying Vampiro. As the Mutant Bat was crashing The Valkiria Armor grabbed him and put it in a spinning Piledriver.

"Missed the Final Atomic suplexes, but Suck it, Zangief!"  Exclaimed Celeste as she piledrove Vampiro to the ground.

With the four Mutants detained, Syrus walked to Coyote and aimed blades at his eyes. "Where is Stockman?" Syrus asked menacingly.

"No te voy a decir nada, negro de mierda." Coyote Spat at Strus's mask. In response, Surus stabbed Coyote with multiple spiles that caused pain, but hit nothing vital.

"Your casual racism does not bother me. Your lack of answers does and I am enjoying using you as a pincushion." Syrus replied as he stabbed Coyote in different non vital places. "Talk and your pain stops." Syrus said as he stabbed Coyote a few more times

Bertram on the other hand produced a small whistle. He blew on it but no sound. Coyote, Perro and all the canines in the area howled in pain. After a little adjustment, Bertram blew the whistle and only Coyote and Perro howled in pain. "Alright, bitches, are you ready to talk, or do I give MemeLady the dogwhistle?" Said Bertram. "Yo! Rayzor! I think we should ask Blackarachnia here. Remember back when we were kids how you loved to dissect Spiders? Well, we have a bigger Spider now." Said Bertram while sounding a lot like the Other Stockman.

"Ah, ya veo." Said Coyote. "Daddy went for milk and smokes and never returned." This brought Coyote to tears from laughter.

"It's something like that. Won't you help me reunite with my father? Thinka about it, you might even free yourself from the forced Servitude you're currently in." Said Bertram. 

Police arrived with the Mutant transport Vehicles and scooped up the Mutant Quartet as Bertram was about to get an answer.

"The closest thing to a lead and it slips from our grasp!" Bertram yelled angrily. Coyote was mocking Bertram as he was put in the transport vehicle.

"MuTeens, let's go home!" Said Barbara before the MuTeens left. "Is it done?" Barbara asked telepathically. 

"Coyote is bugged with the nanotransmitter." Syrus thought. "Father will find the mechanical transmitter, but will not find the organic one."

"Since it's one Dormant cumclone, I can use it to spy on Coyote. If I activate it, full possession is available and our cover would be blown. Ashley thought. It's a risky maneuver, but it's all we have."

"Kumo-onna was bugged with the mechanical chip as well." Thought Natsumi as the MuTeens reached their base. Once they got in, they got to Chloe, Carlotta, Alicia, and Maliris who had returned from helping the Turtles from stopping Antrax and Scumbug down in Chinatown. They had brought a lot of egg fried rice with char siu pork for dinner. Mr. Cade and Redd had already eaten some Brisket that had been smoking all day. Aurora returned via transmat with Grace who was carrying Sam. 

"What did I miss?" Asked Grace.

"Too much, Kitsune... but I bet it was less difficult than a playdate with Saor... Eneralda and My'Lee... on Dimension X." Replied Carlotta.

"Nick's attending the Justice Force gals. From the sounds of it, they're using DreamWorks She-Ra to cover the sex sounds." Said Mr. Cade. "For that I'm THIS close to disown him." 

Barbara sensed no consciousness as she reached Nick's room. Ashley sensed no sexual activity whatsoever. When they both entered the room, the three were asleep on the bed fully clothed while the TV screen switched to ask if they were watching the show. 

"Wake up sleepyheads..." said Ashley. "We also need to talk shop, Mr. Retired. Battling Bernice II, Chrysalis." 

"I smell Char siu!" Exclaimed Nick as he stood and dashed to the kitchen. He then saw Celeste frying some tostones and preparing a garlic sauce.

"Si, te trajimos arroz chino con costillas deshuesadas." Said Celeste. "Estoy haciendo tostones al ajillo para Los dos."

Ananda amd Chrysalis left because they didn't want to intrude on a family dinner and Silver Sentry had called them to return. 

Sitting at the table, the MuTeens put Nick up to date. 

"Clever, Ashley... but BE CAREFUL! Remember that cat hung Stockman is not worth losing you." Said Nick. "Sy, Bert, do you agree with me?" Asked Nick.

"Of course, Ashley is more important to us than our evil, megalomaniac, and amoral father." Said Syrus. "But the greater good..."

"Sy, cool it!" Bertram snapped back. "Our genetic source IS evil and must be stopped, but our friends, the ones that see us as Humans and not weapons, are the ones we must protect. Think of Ramona." 

"Fine." Said Syrus. "Just know that our father WILL USE ANYTHING he can to win." 

*You get the Best of Both Worlds!*

"Not the best time, Miley." Said Nick.

"ETA 3 Minutes. Suit up, Bishop needs us." Said Miley before hanging up. Nick quickly called Kelly.

"Kel, it's me. Something big. As in Earth threatening big and I need to stop it. I'm  so sorry. I'll call you when I get back." Said Nick.

"Can't anyone else do it?" Asked Kelly. 

"Sadly, it requires my specific set of skills and I've no choice in the matter. I'm sorry Kel." Said Nick before hanging up. 

"I'll see Kelly tomorrow a day explain as best I can. " Barbara said Telepathically. Miley entered from the lower levels. 

"Why aren't you dressed Nick?" Miley asked as she tossed him a spare EPF sneaking suit. "Rook".

"Jem." Replied Mr. Cade. "It's truly Outrageous. Truly truly truly outrageous!" Mr. Cade sang.

"Like father like son." Said Miley. "Dangflabbit!"

Nick was wearing the sneaking suit and had added a Navy blue Bandana. "Kept you waiting, huh?" Said Nick.

"Come, Bishop is waiting." Said Miley. "He'll debrief us up there." Miley pointed up. "No pantsless Miley remark? Oh shit! He's taking things seriously!" 

"He's in Solid Snake Mode. The one liners will come later. Just be ready to hide in cardboard boxes." Said Mr. Cade. "Now go."

Miley took Nick and left.

"What the hell are you planning John?" Said Mr. Cade

***
EPF Sky Base:

Bishop was sitting at a desk when Miley and Nick came in. 

"Ah, if it isn't my lost sheep Naphtali. Running about playing Superhero and sticking his dick in places he shouldn't. " Said Bishop. "While the President elect is far too busy huntong down the wrong kind of alien, I'm the one who has to clean up the real menses your kind does."

"My kind?" Nick said annoyed.

"From Outer Space." Said Bishop. "I'm lucky you're more Earthling than alien, but you still have their Tainted DNA."

"Uh, weren't you made an immortal after the greys probed your anus, Uncle John?" Nick replied mockingly.

"In any case, you two will be heading to a remote village in Spain where a Congressman's estranged daughter went missing." Said Bishop. "We believe this may be related to some Paranormal sightings in the area. Less Ghosts, more like Bioweapons."

Nick looked at his outfit. "Uncle John? I don't know if you're aware, but." 

"It looks like the plot of Resident Evil 4." Bishop interrupted. "You're a Spanish Speaking Superpowered Gamer, best suited for this mission. Adding a Truly truly truly outrageous Agent to keep you on a tight leash was actually Agent Cyrus's idea... not the one present, the one who thinks he's a cowboy."

"Can we not discuss my sperm donor?" Miley asked annoyed.

"Like I've told Young Cade thousands of times. Your personal issues mean nothing to me, especially when the Earth is at stake." Said Bishop. 

"Then I request for Nicholas Cade and Alicia Maraviglia to be our handler and help desk assistance. As medical assistance, I'll offer my personal medic, Dr. Del Pilar. Any conversations with Robbie Ray Stewart will be ONLY through me. That way no Achy Breaky Feuds will screw over the mission." Said Nick. "When do we leave?"

"Kellogg, escort Ms. Cyrus and Mr. Cade to the R&D wing, where they'll get their starting equipment and outfits, for this is an 'off-the books Op'." Said Bishop. 
To be continued on Agent Cyrus: A MuTeens Side Story 





Popular Posts