Rise of the MuTeens 32: Technodrome: The Nightmare is real:
Disclaimer: This is obviously a fictional story. Names, people,places are all fictional, even if they're based on real World counterparts. They are parodic imitations that in no way are meant to be the originals. Especially since they're all acting out of character...
Abueobed's basement:
The MuTeens were in shock. The news of The Technodrome reappearing in New York was bad news.
"Ashley, contact the girls and tell them to use the Cubus keys I gave them. Tell my classmates to use the Key at Val's Mom's place. Tell Irma and Lori to get to my place ASAP. Same thing to O'Neil. That also applies to Cherry, Pepa, and the Dixon twins." Said Nick before picking up his phone. "Pick up, pick up, pick up... Sarah, Babe, take Saorise, Paddy, and your parents to my place in Hell's Kitchen. There Tribble will be waiting for you and the rest of the girls, so you can use the Transmat to evacuate to Puerto Rico while I help the Turtles take care of things here."
"Nick, you know I cannae leave and forsake my duty." Replied Sarah.
"I NEED you to Protect our family. Patch me to Chief Sterns then." Said Nick.
"MuTeens?" Asked the Chief.
"Yes Chief Sterns, it's the MuTeens. I need to borrow Detective O'Malley to help evacuate civilians. The MuTeens are gearing up to take the fight to the Shredder, but we need to get the civilians out of the way." Said Nick.
"Understood. Godspeed MuTeens." Said the Chief before passing the phone to Sarah. "O'Malley, you heard the MuTeens go!" Ordered the Chief.
As Sarah left the station she was confused. "How did you? Demon Magic?" Asked Sarah. "So you're using Alien Tech to not make my parents panic, right?"
"Yup. Can't rely on Demon Magic." Nick replied. "After this is done, I want you and Barbara to cum all over my face because I need some ginger juice." Nick said to a blushing Sarah. "Is your face redder than your hair? Good, because thinking about you has made me harder than Adamantium. I love you Sarah O'Malley."
"I love you too, Nicolás Ramón Barril." Said Sarah before hanging up. The MuTeens were ready and went through the Transmat.
MuTeens NYC HQ:
As the MuTeens arrived to New York, Irma, the classmates, Ms. Robinson, and Sarah's family arrived.
"Please follow my Interdimensional wife and daughter to the Transmat, that will take you to a shelter while we take care of the Foot. Explanations later and enjoy the tropical climate." Said Nick. "Celi, Johnny, go with them as I'll need the Probotector and Valkiria doing air support. Old Man, Aurora, man the guns. Redd and Neronica will be your support."
Said Nick.
"Onii-chan, the Hibikinin have begun engaging Foot Soldiers on the street while evacuating civilians." Said Natsumi. Jones-san is assisting."
"Maliris and Echidona are evacuating civilians as well." Said Ashley. "There are other Succubi helping stragglers, but they're not engaging the Foot. Only help civilians. Without using cubus powers."
"Perfect." Said Nick. "I know I'm not the leader of this team, guys. But here's the thing. Let's go out there and stick the Foot so far up Shredder's ass that Karai will cum from anal stimulation. As always, you guys follow Barbara's instructions, while I solo this bitch." Said Nick.
Nick senior chuckled. Both Nicks and Ashley yelled: "Let's do this Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeroooooooooooooyyyyyyy Jennnnnnnnnnnkiiiiiinnnnnsssss!" As they charged. Mr. Cade jumped through the Transmat, Ashley Digitized herself and Nick Jr. Teleported to the Rooftop.
"You all heard my Dingus of a boyfriend... Leeroy Jenkins... MuTeens RISE!" Exclaimed Barbara as they followed Nick to the Rooftop.
Rooftop:
The sky was red and lightning was striking randomly. The Ominous figure of the Technodrome loomed at the heart of Central Park. The Turtle Blimp was floating towards the Interdimensional Fortress. The Probotector finally appeared and went to aid the Turtle Blimp.
"Dingus, the JF are off-world. Mutanimals are stuck in Europe stopping the Loch Ness Monster. Mondo Gecko gave it tree fiddy but it got mad." Said Ashley.
"So, it's us and the Turtles against the Foot." Said Nick.
"Guess it's time to show why I AM THE GOAT!" Nick exclaimed as he transformed into an actual goat and
music began to play. Jumping off the building, Nick began to bleat and stick his tongue on various Foot Soldiers and brandishing them like a chained Mace to beat up other Foot Soldiers. Not to mention how he began to run amuck headbutting and kicking foot robots left and right.
"Is Cade playing Goat Simulator?" Asked Syrus incredulously as goat corpses began to rain from the sky.
"Yeah... He even got the music going on." Said Bertram as he vibed to the kazoo and smashed two Foot Soldiers together.
"We got to clear a path to the Technodrome!" Said the Carlottas as the 5 knocked down a Foot Soldier.
"Easier Said than Done" Said an Oversized Alicia as she stepped on some Foot Soldiers. "Chloe, Fastball Special me."
"You got it. I love how soft, yet firm your butt feels Licia. C'est magnifique!" Said Chloe as she grabbed Alicia and threw her like a Baseball towards the Technodrome as she began growing in size and piercing through the Fortress.
"Wonder Alice breached the Technodrome, brothers!" Yelled Leonardo as he, Raph, and Mikey ran towards the new gap on the Technodrome.
"Baaaaaaa-licia!" Exclaimed Nick as he turned human once more and summoned a Hardedge. Tossing the blade towards the Technodrome, the sword flew and Nick was able to teleport right behind it. There he saw Bebop carrying the unconscious Alicia. "Let her go, Bacon Bits, unless you want a 6ft. Sword Enema." Exclaimed Nick.
"You and what Army?" Taunted Bebop as he caressed Alicia's bum.
"This Army!" Yelled Raphael as he launched a Kunai at Bebop followed by Nick's sword. As the warthog dropped Alicia, Nick teleported and grabbed her.
"You OK, Licia?" Asked Nick. "Did he hurt you?" Alicia shook her head. Nick quickly kissed her forehead. "Hang on!" Exclaimed Nick as he and Alicia teleported towards his sword. Then Nick began running with Alicia in tow. "All we need to do is reverse the Transmat's polarity and it'll send the Technodrome away. Maybe I can send it somewhere that is NOT Dimension X." Said Nick. "I'm going to need your sexy brain, Licia."
Nick was interrupted by a scream.
"Let us go right now!" Buffy Shellhammer demanded. "Zach, Caitlin, are you OK?"
"Ugh! These aren't the Turtles. These are the sidekicks!" Exclaimed Shredder.
"Let the girls go, Oroku Saki!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Ah, the Videogame swordsman. I have 206 bones to pick with you." Said Shredder.
"As long as Karai is able to pick number 207..." Nick replied.
"What?" Shredder Exclaimed angrily.
"My penis." Said Nick. "Your daughter LOVES having my penis inside her. Mouth, pussy, ass. My dick has explored all of your daughter's fuckable crevasses." Nick said as he dodged the angry attacks. "Seriously, your spicy daughter is addicted to my cum, she literally is calling me for booty calls every single day!"
*Vajura On! Vajura On! Vajura On!"*
"Speak of the devil! Karai, babe, you're on speakerphone. I'm actually fighting your Dad at the Technodrome." Said Nick
"Father? Don't you dare! Nick, kick his ass then fill all my holes with your hot demon gel!" Said Karai. "Give me mixed race babies! I want 6 little Hafu Cades!"
"You are dishonoring the Oroku, Karai!" Exclaimed Shredder. "I will kill your Videogame swordsman and send you his flayed penis!"
"Like Hell you are!" Exclaimed Nick as he decapitated Shredder. "Fuck! Another Worm Colony Clone!" Nick muttered. "It wasn't him." Nick said as Ashley popped out of the phone."Ash, I need you to download a map of this place so I can find the Transmat and send this rustbucket away from Earth."
"Got it Dingus!" I unlocked the Cell where Zach, Cait, and Buffy are trapped. Hey Licia! Now you're waking up?"
"I fell asleep on Nick's arm. You should try it... once we're not in mortal danger. Oh Hey Cait! It's been a while." Said Alicia as she opened the Cell.
"Alicia? What are you doing here?" Asked Caitlin.
"I got powers now. Come on! Let's get outta here!" Said Alicia as Caitlin, Zach, and Buffy got their armors.
"Buffy..." said Nick.
"Nick." Replied Buffy. "We'll talk later. Right now we need to get rid of this Disco Ball from Hell."
"Uh, what does Sweet Oroku mean?" Ashley asked.
"Did you say Sweet Oroku?" Karai asked.
"Shit! I forgot you were still on the phone." Said Nick. "There's a location that I think it says Oroku Amai. My Japanese literacy level is low. I speak it phonetically." Said Nick. But if I remember my Duolingo lessons, it says Amai."
"That's my daughter's name! I thought she was dead. If she's alive, save her, Nick." Karai pleaded.
"You got it Spicy babe!" Said Nick as he hung up. "Alright everyone, we have to save this Sweet girl! ¡Siganme los buenos!"
"Did you just quote El Chapulin Colorado?" Asked Zach.
"Let me guess, Spanish class?" Asked Nick.
"Yes." Replied Zach. "Take point then, oh Satanic leader."
"Asmodean, not Satanic." Replied Nick "In any case, follow me, good guys!"
Med Lab
As the group entered the Med Lab, Nick noticed Amai was hooked to a respirator. "Ashley, send a message to Doc Joaquina cause we're sending her a vegetable that will need to be hooked to machines FAST!" Nick began assembling a makeshift respirator and connected it to Amai.
"Licia, use my Cubus key to return home with Amai and the armored Trio. Buffy, I'm counting on you to keep Oroku Amai alive until I return home. Assist the doc in any way you can." Said Nick. "I will stop Krang." Said Nick as Alicia opened a portal to the MuTeens HQ med wing. Now Nick was left behind at the Technodrome.
"Not so fast Oroku Saki." Said Nick as he got between Shredder and the escaping teens.
"Who are you? What are you doing here? Do you have a deathwish?" The Shredder asked, obviously confused. Nick realized that this Shredder was a cyborg. Mostly a machine with the remains of a man whose flesh and organs were harvested.
"Holy shit! Saki take a look at yourself! Krang has defiled your body in an unimaginable way!" Nick exclaimed as Shredder took a look at himself.
"What in the Hell!?" Exclaimed Saki as he went berserk attacking the Technodrome's machinery. "Krang what have you done!?" Shredder yelled as he kept destroying the med lab's machinery. Nick had left the room when Shredder came face to face with another Oroku Saki inside a healing pod. The Pod Saki came out the pod and swiftly dealt with the Cyber Shredder, revealing that it was a clone as well.
"Shame. You were the closest to an actual copy of Saki." Said the pod clone. "Now I'll get dressed and meet my fate. Tonight I dine on Turtle Soup!"
Krang's Quarters:
The Pink Dictator was pacing outside its Android body, while the latter charged. "No... *burp* Two Saki clones. Getting colony worms to keep the clones is becoming too much of a pain, but worth it. Fuuuuuuuuuck! The brain dead granddaughter got stolen! Now, *burp* harvesting DNA compatible with Saki pre-Mutation is going to be a pain!"
"Hey Brainiac! Let's dance Pink freak!" Said Nick as he grabbed a tentacle. Krang blushed. "Ew! I grabbed Krang's dick!" Exclaimed Nick as the tentacle tore off from Krang. "Here's your dick, go fuck yourself!" Said Nick as he flung the tentacle and knocked Krang off the tripod. "You won't use the Android Body." Said Nick as he materialized an oversized Buster Sword ti cleave the body in half. "If you pull out an Body, I'll cleave it too!"
"No! *groan* My Android body!" Krang screamed before waddling to the Bubble walker. "Oof!" Krang gasped as he recovered from Nick's soccer kick.
"¡Qué Golazo! ¡Goooooooooooooooool! That's the only time I'm referencing Soccer. I'm more of a Baseball fan." Said Nick as he swing his sword like a bat and sent Krang and Bubble Walker flying. "No time to waste, let's go!" Said Nick while making an Auron impression. Locating the Transmat controls he put on different coordinates and smashed the controls. As the Technodrome was fading, Nick was hit by an energy blast.
The Technodrome vanished. The Turtles managed to stop the invasion with the MuTeens aid. "Thanks for the Assist MTs..." said Leonardo. "It's a pleasure having you around."
"Dingus was in the Technodrome! He had Licia escape with some hostages and Karai's vegetable daughter." Said Ashley.
"Amai is alive?" Leonardo asked curious.
"Barely. She's in a coma and Doc Joaquina isn't sure if she's waking up." Ashley replied. "But Dingus is MIA and I can't reach him! Again!"
Limbo:
Awakened in a realm between Light and Darkness, Nick shook his head.
"Where the fuck am I?" Nick asked as he walked through the valley of the shadow of death, he was greeted by a man in black.
"Nicholas Raymond Cade, YOU do not belong in this world." Said the Man in black.
"You look familiar." Said Nick as he stood defiantly.
The man ran and threw a flying kick at Nick.
"Sic sic hyah!" Yelled the man as he delivered a three kick combo at Nick's face, sending the MuTeen flying.
"No fucking way!" Said Nick as the man turned invisible and went for another combo strike.
"Sic sic Hyah!" Grunted the now invisible man as he struck Nick.
"Turn Back, Nick Jr. You are not welcome in this realm." Said the man as he summoned a staff.
"Can't we skip Dino Thunder Black, Red Turbo, and Zeo Ranger Five and get to the real Battle. The Green and White Power... Ranger battles, Jason David Frank!" Exclaimed Nick
"The Old Man would be excited about this."
"This is no Game, Dude..." said The Ghost of Jason David Frank as a yellow clad female ghost scratched Nick's face.
"Turn Back, young Cade. This place isn't for you." Said the woman.
"Thuy Trang, the Original Yellow Ranger? What are you guys doing here? This is a bit weird." Said Nick.
" Your Mom's soul isn't here." Said the Ghost of Thuy Trang. "She KNEW you'd somehow pierce the veil between the realm of the living and the dead and requested our help."
"We may have played superheroes on TV, but thanks to her, we have managed to use our Super Sentai Powers for real and rival yours. Turn Back." Said the Ghost of Jason David Frank.
"Sorry, Tommy and Trini, but I'm here for a reason so, you've got the ability to morph and even up the score." Said Nick. "So go on It's Morphine time!".
"It's Morphin' Time!" Yelled both former Rangers.
"Sabertooth Tiger!" Exclaimed the Ghost of Thuy Trang.
"Black Dragon!" Exclaimed the Ghost of Jason David Frank.
"Holy shit! Tommy is going Lord Drakkon on me!" Said Nick. "Guess I'll have to even up the score! Yellow Ranger make my Meat Wand GROW! WAIT that sounded better in my head and more perverted." Said Nick.
"I know you're an incubus with the maturity of a 13 year old despite being 20, but ew!" Said the Ghost of Thuy Trang.
"It's Morphin Time! Demon Ranger Power, Incubus!" Exclaimed Nick as he morphed into a Purple Mighty Morphin outfit with a black Dragon Shield and a dragon shield inspired codpiece.
The Helmet resembled Protoman's helmet with Nick's mouth in silver like a Mighty Morphin helmet.
"I even have Nunchaku? Noice!" Exclaimed Nick as the Rangers went on the attack.
"Ooh! I also have a blade blaster!" Exclaimed Nick as he blasted both Trini and Tommy before switching to blade mode.
"Haha! I was able to Parry Saba! Wait, why the fuck is Saba dead?"Nick asked.
"Lord Drakkon Bullshit." Said the Ghost of Jason David Frank.
"You talk too much and are as annoying as the actual Saba. Dealing with two yous would be such a hassle!"
"You just gave me an idea. Thuy, I hope you enjoy my cum!" Said Nick as a Cumclone materialized and fought her. "Now, let's dance Dr. O!" Exclaimed Nick as he went for his own martial arts combo. "Sic Sic Hyah to you too! And a little Masked Rider wimpy hyyyyah!" Said Nick. "Yoink!" Nick stole the Dragon Dagger from Lord Drakkon with his fleshlight Nunchucks.
"Let's see if I can get it to work!" Said Nick as he played a
song.
"Hehe! Wrong song but my Zord is now hung like a horse!" Nick exclaimed before playing the proper tune.
"Whoa, it worked!" But I want the Draginzord to watch as I kick your ass! Huh, my clone did short work of Trini. That's what happens when you play with power!" Nick exclaimed as he dodged JDF's attacks.
"Let me pass and your souls shall rest again. I have no beef against you, sir. In fact! This is hurting me more than it hurts you and right now, I'm kicking your a- OW! You kicked me in the dick! That's not honorable!" Nick exclaimed.
"I'm tired of your bullshit and an Incubus weak spot is his dick!" Exclaimed JDF. "Besides, I committed suicide. Beating you is the only way I get eternal rest without damnation."
Nick dropped the weapons and powered down.
"Good, we can fight as warriors. Hand to hand is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon." Said Nick.
"Your mother warned me about that, but. You're right. Power down."Replied the ghost of JDF with an unseen determination and he went on a barrage delivering swift moves with surgical precision leaving Nick to barely blocking the fast as lightning blows. Then darkness. Nick was knocked out.
"Thank you for the match, young Cade. Now I can rest in peace. I bested the hero who saved Earth from Dregg in fair combat. Thank you for the chance at redemption. You may be able to bring closure to your Spicy Lover if you can find the Teyolia Orb, hidden somewhere in the jungle you currently are." Said JDF as he and Thuy ascended to the afterlife.
"We'll say Hi to Carmen for you." Said Thuy. "Rest easy knowing she made it to heaven despite her demonic DNA."
Jungle Cave:
Nick awoke inside a cave. His outfit was mostly torn but the itchy burlap cover compensated for the cool jungle air. As a huge shadow covered the cave entrance, Nick shrank and cowered in a corner. It was a Giant Gorilla carrying a barrel.
"Don't freak out." Said the Gorilla. "You're the one the night creatures call Incubo. They Call me Guerilla Gorilla. Normally an environmental enforcer. Currently, hired by one of these Night Creatures to protect you, GameDude." He threw some clothes at Nick. "Dude, there's no need to avoid my gaze. I understand me being a Gorilla, but you're not my enemy. I will not try to... are you comparing me to Donkey Kong?"
"You're the Gorilla with the Barrel over your head. I noticed you're dressed like Charlie Nash too!" Replied Nick.
"Oh yeah, you do Street Fighter. I have a modded cabinet of Alpha 2. Modded for Gorilla sized players, of course. Tampering gameplay is a sin for me." Said Guerilla Gorilla. "Wanna Banana? Got some Gros Michels, want some?"
Nick's eyes widened. "I'll stay here so my presence doesn't interfere with your Ecosystem. I am something of a gourmand myself." Said Nick. "My grandfather grew them off-world. He died, so did the secrets of his Gros Michels."
Guerilla Gorilla came back with a Banana and a handkerchief. "You're gonna cry, hence the handkerchief. Enjoy."
Guerilla Gorilla was indeed correct. Nick was crying as he took a bite of the banana. It tasted just like Abueobed's albeit slightly milder. Nick stood up and hugged the Mutant Gorilla. "Thank you. This Banana unlocked childhood memories. Thank you SO MUCH!" Said Nick. He began sniffing the air.
"Ah, The Andalona brought you a meal. Smells like flame broiled bird. Sorry I'm not an expert on meats. Frugivore." Replied Guerilla Gorilla.
"Do you have Oranges, Limes? I could use some." Said Nick before heading outside. Next to the campfire, there were some clay pots. Next to them, Andalona was sitting.
"When Guerilla warned me about the man falling from the sky, my demon heart knew it was you. I brought you some flame broiled chicken, rice and refried beans. You need to regain your strength." Said Andalona while keeping her face away, but letting the shadows reveal she was wearing a humanlike face. Reminiscent of Twilight Sparkle, Equestria Girls mode.
"You don't have to hide your face from me, darling." Said Nick. "Yo soy tu puto Brony. But you may have to hide it from the Big Guy."
"He is a good friend to the jungle. Pipichiquito pero leal. Dame tu pinga Nicolás. ¡Déjame chuparla con mis nuevos labios! Solo tu leche puede saciarme." Said Andalona as she latched unto Nick's dick.
"Dinner and a BJ. Is good to be the Incubus." Said Nick as he ate the food.
After some desperately needed sex for Andalona, she and Nick were laying down by the forest with Nick sucking on her right breast. "Teyolia, the orb of Teyolia" Said Nick. Andalona stood up.
"That is something you mustn't look for, Nicolás." Andalona said sternly. "The Orb of Teyolia is a dangerous relic that can pull out souls from Limbo."
"Lona..." said Nick as he gently nudged her back. "It's not what you think. There is a soul on Limbo, that has been wandering for years as her body has been kept alive via unnatural means against her wishes. I want to give her mother closure. Whether she chooses to live or die, it should be up to her." Said Nick.
"This is why I Don't regret becoming your servant. You could have simply disconnected the machinery and let her die, but you're willing to risk your life and soul in order to let this girl die with dignity or to return to the living. Dammit, I'm way wet now, let my play with your pinga again!" Andalona begged as she turned into a girl reminiscent of Equestria Girls Applejack.
"Would you look at that, I'm hard again." Said Nick as he mounted 'Applejack'. "If you can do the mane 6 and Derpy we might be here for a few days." Said Nick.
"Eres mi puto Brony." Andalona giggled.
"Y tu mi Chica de Equestria." Nick replied as he made love to Andalona once again.
"I don't want to interrupt or anything, but let me know when you're done, as I don't want to risk losing my mind with Ms. Andalona's face!" Yelled Guerilla Gorilla from inside the cave.
After a while, Andalona had been satiated. Nick got dressed in some military attire. "Thanks for the hospitality, GG. Hopefully we'll meet again.." said Nick as he and Andalona left to some ancient ruins.
MuTeens NYC HQ:
Karai had been strip searched and psionically scanned before being allowed into the MuTeens HQ after some Cubus portals being used. Dr. Joaquina and Buffy were looking over Amai's vitals. Barbara handed Karai a sterile suit. Once inside, she used her gloved hand to caress Amai's face.
"Musume yo, boku wa koko ni iru." Said Karai with tears down her face. "I thought you had been lost forever after all these years. You came back to me." Karai said before leaving. "Doctor, will she recover?" Karai asked Dr. Joaquina.
"Physically speaking, she is Stable. Krang had stabilized her, as he was harvesting DNA from her. Based on scarring on her spine, we can infer that Krang was harvesting stem cells from her. Probably due to her genetic proximity to Oroku Saki. Now the problem lies on the metaphysical area. As a woman of science I shouldn't accept things like souls to be a thing. Problem is that the Stockbros exist and they're different from their genetic source. Nicolás exists and Demons are a whole different ballgame." Said Dr. Joaquina. "With Nicolás missing, I wouldn't be surprised if he's trying to bring back your daughter's soul as we speak. Or thinking of ways to convince you to let him make love to your unconscious daughter."
"Do you really think that low of Nick?" Karai asked.
"Your daughter IS a virgin and Nick is an Incubus. Think about it Lady Oroku." Replied Dr. Joaquina.
"Accurate. I don't know if I should be mad about it." Said Karai.
"Well, that's one way to make Dingus eat his vegetables." Said Ashley absentmindedly. Everyone stared daggers at her.
"You all thought about it too! Babs, tell me I'm wrong!" Ashley Exclaimed.
"Saying it out loud was a bit crass, Ash." Barbara said. "In any case, we can't locate Nick."
A small parchment landed in front of Ashley. It was in Daemonese.
"Nick is raiding an Ancient Aztec tomb to find a way to revive Amai." Ashley translated.
Tomb:
Nick stared the entrance of the Tomb. Cautious, Nick pulled a lever and hit it with his pecs. A door opened and Nick entered the Tomb. A
familiar tune began to play. As Nick entered, he saw two Jaguars, which he quickly dispatched with his guns.
"NO!" Nick said while making a Lara Croft impression. After picking up a random first aid kit in the middle of the Tomb, Nick found a clue.
"Aha!" Exclaimed Nick in a bad Lara Croft inpression; as he obtained a key. With it he could go further down the tomb. The floor crumbled below Nick and he fell. Luckily he managed to grab unto a ledge and avoid a spiked death.
"No! I shan't become a kebab." Nick exclaimed as he shimmied along the ledge dodging some traps. After locating a safe landing, Nick had to shoot some bats.
"No COVID for me, thank you very much!" Nick quipped while talking like Lara.
Out of nowhere a Grizzly Bear appeared. "I'm in Guatemala. What's a Grizzly doing here!?" Said Nick as he jumped to higher ground and gave some hot lead to the bear. "Women may choose the bear. I choose the pair of .45s!" Nick quipped as he grabbed the shotgun Ammo that the bear carried. "That was not what I expected when they said 'Bear Arms', but I'll take it."
Descending deep into the tomb involved more platform jumping and pulling some nigh impossible stunts. Then Ashley's cumclone
played a song.
"I know, Ash clone... this Tomb had been giving me Tomb Raider vibes so hard that I want to have sex with Rhona Mitra." Said Nick as he killed not one, not two, but three Motherfucking T-Rexes. With the final T-Rex fallen a column dropped and broke the floor further down where Nick saw the Orb of Teyolia. With it, Nick ended up once again in
Limbo:
As Nick recovered from the dimension shifting, he once again was stuck in the realm between life and death.
"Oroku Amai? Are you there? My name is Nicholas, I am a friend of Oroku Karai." Said Nick as he walked the desolate landscape
"Hello?" Nick called out as he walked towards a tree.
"Anyone there?" Nick walked towards a river.
"Whohohoa!
I've played enough Snake Eater to know not enter any rivers in limbo!"
Walking alongside it, he heard a young woman crying.
"Are you Oroku Karai's daughter, Amai?" Nick asked. The young woman looked up. She looked gaunt and flayed. "What's wrong?" Asked Nick.
"I am not allowed to live, nor am allowed to die." Said the young woman with a hint of a Japanese accent.
"Hello, my name is Nicholas Raymond Cade, I am a friend of your mother's." Said Nick.
"I know what kind of friend you are." Said Amai. "The kind of friend I wasn't allowed to have. I was ambushed by my grandfather's robots and taken by Maou Kurange. He did things to my body. Used me to prolong my grandfather's life." Amai wept. "But you took my body away from Maou Kurange. I see. You wish to return my soul to my body as a favor to my mother." Said Amai with sadness. "I don't know if I'm strong enough to awaken."
"Amai. You said you never had a friend with benefits?" Nick asked as Amai nodded. "How about if I grant you that wish? But first I'd need to record this, so Karai can see I have your consent." Said Nick. "Before you answer, I need to let you know that my dick is ACTUALLY Magic... No joke." Said Nick.
"I know, Incubus. I overheard the Power Rangers the last time you were here." Said Amai. "But, yes. If I cannot be awakened, you can take my virginity so I can die a woman." Said Amai as the orb glowed and Amai's soul entered it.
Guatemalan Jungle:
After awakening, Nick opened a Cubus portal and returned home.