Karai: A MuTeens Side Story:
Karai: A MuTeens Side Story:
MuTeens NYC HQ: Medbay:
With Nick leaving the portal, he saw Karai sitting by Amai's side. He tapped on the window and signaled Karai to come out. Karai hugged Nick as she cried.
"Thank you so much, Nikku-kun for finding my daughter and bringing her to me." Said Karai.
"I went to Limbo and retrieved Amai's soul. Before I attempt to reunite body and soul, you need to hear this message from your daughter." Said Nick.
"I'm going out on a limb and say that she's consenting to have you copulate with my daughter." Said Karai. "The answer is no. Only if she awakens, you can make love to her. I will not have my daughter act as a living sex doll."
"You heard your Mom, Amai. You need to rise for this Dick." Said Nick as he spoke to the Orb of Teyolia. He approached Amai and the orb shone.
"Okāsan?" Amai's voice could be heard but her body did not move. "I can't get inside my body...'
"Amai? Amai!! Musume yo, aitakatta yo!" Exclaimed Karai as she hugged her daughter's body.
"There's brain activity! It's reacting to the orb Nicolás brought." Exclaimed Dr. Joaquina.
"Mine... this is mine." Said Amai's body. "I won this body fair and square." Said the body.
"Shit!" Said Nick. "Are you a demon?"
"No, Demon, I am not like you." Said the being possessing Amai. "I am not an Earthling. When this human body was dying, I fused with it in order to gain tangibility within thus dimension."
"Give it back!" Nick demanded. "This body is Oroku Amai's, not yours!"
"Demon child, what nonsense are you speaking of. This Oroku Amai abandoned the vessel. I took it after she gave it up!" The Entity Responded. "Leave me be, child. Ah, I see, carnal desires are your motivation. If that's it, I'd welcome your phallus. Being intubated for over 4 years has been a hassle. That Utrom turd kept harvesting Me to keep his shadow warrior alive." Said the Entity. "Nothing like the pleasure of carnal union to make me feel alive again." The Entity stood up and tore the robe covering Amai.
"That's my body! I didn't give it away! You deceived me!" Amai screamed from the orb.
"Demon boy, why aren't you erect? You're a male Succubus, you are supposed to rise to the occasion! Especially with an esthetically pleasing virginal female. Is this form unappealing to you?" Said the Entity as it morphed into a female Mutant Turtle. "I have seen a being like this inside your mind... Maybe the Foxgirl is better?" The Entity morphed into a warped version of Grace. "Ah Oedipus Complex..." said The Entity as it Morphed into a copy of Carmen. "I saw it twitch! Maybe I should go farther up the family tree..." said The Entity as it turned into Lilith. "Pick a form, Demon Boy... and I will rock your world!"
"The form I want is the one where you aren't in that host body and it's proper owner is back on it." Said Nick.
"I believe that's impossible, little demon, for I leave, the body dies. But we could make a wager?
Let's play a game... I win, I take your body, while Oroku Amai recovers hers. You win, Oroku Amai can cohabitate this body with me. What you humans call fifty-fifty." Said the Entity. "You can call me Falter, Nick R. Cade..."
"No... Amai is MY Daughter. I WILL Fight you for her." Said Karai.
"Oroku Karai, I will choose a game from your homeland. Duel Monsters!" Said Falter.
"Wait a minute! This is not a fair challenge!" Said Nick.
"Fair? I never said it would be fair! This challenge is meant for me to TAKE YOUR BODY!" Falter said.
"That would require ME to play, since it's MY BODY on the line, not only Amai's." Said Nick.
"Let's use 2004-2008 era cards." Said Karai. "My Spicy Deck could use some dusting. What? I used to play Duel Monsters with Amai's father."
"So, we're having a three-way? Duel... I'm talking about Duel Monsters, though I wouldn't mind an Oroku-Cade three-way... Now I'm talking about sex." Said Nick. "Is this a normal three way Duel, is it a shadow game, or are we playing card games in motorcycles?"
"Eh, this is closer to a shadow game." Falter responded. "Since it's two against one, I'm starting with 16000 Life Points. Build your decks. Once you're done, we Duel."
Nick built an Exodia Deck as Karai built a burn deck. With these mismatched decks they faced Falter.
After a long and arduous duel, Karai managed to deal the final blow by flipping Stealth bird and reducing Falter's life points to Zero.
"That's it, We won... Now my daughter regains her body." Said Karai as she grabbed the orb and placed it next to Falter.
"Huh? I'm alive again!" Said Amai. "I can hear Falter on the back of my head."
"I'll leave you two alone for some family bonding." Said Nick.
"But what about my cherry?" Asked Amai.
"That will come, but first, you must spend time with your Mom. She lost you, believing you were dead. It's not every day the dead come back to life." Said Nick. "If only I could have 5 minutes with my Mom..." Nick wiped off the tears forming on his face.
"¿No estás planeando lo qie creo que estás planeando, Nicolás?" Dr. Joaquina asked.
"No, Doctora." Said Nick. "I simply want to leave then to have some time for themselves. Yes, Amai wants me to make love to her, but Despite my nature and horniness, I can't right now. It's not appropriate. Curse my conscience." Nick said jokingly. "Besides, I'm worried about the extradimensional being lodged in her. Guess Uncle John has rubbed off on me a bit... not remotely what I meant!"
Using the Transmat, Nick had Karai and Amai return home. 'Shit! I've finals! Need to study!"
***
Karai's compound:
Once Karai and Amai arrived, Jennika summoned Foot Medics to check on her. A young man in his late 20s walked towards Karai.
"Doctor Chaplin, keep an eye on my daughter. An Alien is cohabiting her body and I don't trust this entity." She whispered.
"You won fair and square, Oroku Karai. I gave you my word that no harm will come To your daughter as long as we're together." Said Falter. "Also, the good Doctor is having erotic thougjts about you. He doesn't know that you are The GameDude's concubine."
"Falter! You cannot... we need to discuss some ground rules." Said Karai. "But for now, I still need my medical and scientific teams to look after my daughter to ensure that you speak the truth. Remember I deal in lies and deception, so you can understand why I'm not so trusting."
"Fine. Whatever it takes for us to have such a delicious specimen as Cade." Said Falter as she walked to the wheelchair and got rolled out by the foot medics.
"Why the long face, Doctor?" Said Karai. "If you're worried about me knowing your feelings for me, it's no secret. EVERYONE Knows. We've seen the sexbots... drones."
Chaplin stammered. "Everyone?"
"Yes, everyone. You're a good guy Doctor, but not my type. I'd understand if you'd like to spend time away from me, but you know you can't leave the Foot." Karai said playfully. "I would have to kill you, dear Doctor. One more thing. My daughter's virginity must be preserved. If she loses it before the arranged moment, I will hold you responsible and will take your back cherry myself. Then you'll die. Are we clear..,"
Chaplin gulped hard. "Yes, Mistress Karai." Stammered Chaplin.
"Speaking of, WHAT IS YOUR NAME, Doctor?" Karai replied with a question.
"Spencer Charles Chaplin." Replied Chaplin as he felt it coming.
"Alright, Spencer, or do you prefer Charles? Oh... Spencer, Doctor Spencer C. Chaplin, male sure my daughter's virginity is intact and that we can find a way to keep my daughter alive WITHOUT Falter." Karai said.
"Yes, Mistress" Chaplin replied. "You won't mind I'm able to replicate Falter's metahuman abilities."
"Of course, that's a given, Dr.Chaplin. We're you bullied as a child Doctor? Because of your name? At least your parents had the decency of
Switching around the names of your namesake." Karai said with genuine concern.
"I learned to roll with it. By the way thanks." Said Chaplin.
"For not making fun of your name choices? I named my daughter 'Sweet' and I was named 'Spicy'. It would be hypocritical of me to make fun of you, Doctor." Replied Karai. "No hard feelings?"
"None whatsoever." Chaplin lied before leaving Karai's quarters.
Larai grabbed a small vial. "I don't know exactly how this works, but to me, Nicholas Cade!" Said Karai as she smashed the cun vial on the ground and a Cumclone of Nick appeared.
"Actual mission or booty-call?" Said the Nick Clone.
"Both." Said Karai as the Cumclone exploded and Nick appeared nearly seven seconds later.
"Ahhh! After ten thousand yeas I'm free! It's time to conquer Earth!" Exclaimed Nick as Karai was giggling.
"Baka! Stop it! This is serious!" Said Karai while giggling. "We need to speak privately. I know your pocket dimension." Karai said Frantically as Nick opened a portal.
Inventory:
Nick got Karai and himself into his inventory.
"Alright, Spicy, what's cooking good looking?" Said Nick.
"Remember Dr. Chaplin?" Karai asked. Nick thought hard at the times he's been at Karai's place and remembered a weird Ginger creep in the shadows staring at Karai.
"Weird nerdy ginger who undresses you with his stares and most likely has ordered a sex doll that vaguely looks like you?" Said Nick.
"He has made 3 sexbots inspired by me." Said Karai, "But that's not the case. He's my chief scientist and his robotics skills are superb, he has some understanding in metahuman biology."
"So, He can make robots and is inferior to my Doc Joaquina in netahuman biology." Said Nick.
"He is jealous of you. He's obsessed with me. I'm worried he might try to use Amai to get back at us." Said Karai. "Are we inside your 'bag of holding'?"
"Yes, also, when did you get Cumclones?" Asked Nick.
"You've forgottwn the Variable Geo recruitment drive." Replied Karai. "I want to practice my Spanish. Fóllame Nikorasu. ¡Quiero tu pinga en mi concha!" Karai said with a hint of Japanese accent. Nick reopened the portal to Karai's bedroom. As both came put Karai began undoing Nick's pants. "Nugi o kudasai, Nikku-kun. Anata no chinpo ga hoshī yo, Nikku-kun" Karai muttered in Japanese.
"Mamanōppai o suitai" Said Nick as he tore Karai's top and latched unto her right boob, sucking on her nipple like a hungry baby. As Karai managed to undo the last belt and pull Nick's pants down, his already stiff cock sprang into action.
"Sugoi desune" Said Karai as she began caressing Nick's meat rod. "Nick, make Mommy Karai proud and put this toy in the toybox. You can suck on my boobs later. " Said Karai with a motherly tone.
"OK Mommy!" Said Nick as he lined his dick with Karai's hungry snatch. "I love it when your coochie hugs my pee pee." Said Nick as he let Karai guide him inside.
"Mmmmmm! I love you Nick!" Karai moaned once she had Nick's dick inside her. At that moment Jennika opened the door with Chaplin waiting outside. Both heard Karai's moans and declaration of love towards Nick.
"Lady Karai. Doctor Chaplin would like to speak with you." Said Jennika with a hint of jealousy.
"Close the door Jennika!" Exclaimed Karai as she clung to Nick to hide her nakedness. With the door closed Karai began to get dressed. She grabbed a new top and stared at Nick. "Jennika, you are to keep my guest entertained. I'll deal with the doctor." Said Karai as she left. Jennika stripped.
"Mistress Karai asked me to service you, Master. May I get some release tonight?" Jennika pleaded.
"Oh yeah, the clamjam punishment... I completely forgot about that Jenny from the block. Cute airstrip. Sit on the bed next to me Jenny." Said Nick. "You are a lesbian, aren't you?" Jennika nodded.
"No man shall be inside me. I only have sex with women and my Master Nick R Cade. I am his cocksleeve and A receptacle for his hot demon gel as long as he let's me serve Mistress Karai." Said Jennika hoping for release.
"Alright Foot Jenny, we have to put on a show for your Mistress, because Big Mommy is watching." Said Nick as he pointed to a camera. "First kiss me, as I need to unlock the curse, body part by body part." Said Nick before Jennika clumsily kissed him and their tongues intertwined with Nick sending some energy towards Jennika.
"What was that?" Asked Jennika.
"I returned your ability to feel pleasure from kissing." Replied Nick. "Now flip me off with both hands Jenny."
Jennika flipped Nick off but he grabbed her hands and began picking and sucking on her middle fingers. "Now, I've unlocked your fingers. Now you can get aroused from using your fingers and hands on others." Jennika smiled.
"Not yet, Jenny. I need to unlock more erogenous zones and give you the release you've been waiting for." Said Nick as he began running his fingers across Jennika's chest and kneading her nipples. A moan escaped her mouth. "Not yet, it's not over yet!" Exclaimed Nick as he latched unto her left boob and began sucking."mmmph!" Mumbled Nick before switching breasts.
Observation room:
Amai was laying on a bed as various devices scanned her. Chaplin looked annoyed. "We have the results of the tests, Mistress." Chaplin said coldly.
"What's with the suddenly cold attitude, Spencer?" Asked Karai knowing full well what was bothering Chaplin.
"The brute child, how did he? Bypassing my security system?" Chaplin stammered. "No one is supposed to enter this compound undetected!"
"My swain is allowed to visit me as I please, Doctor." Karai replied coldly. "Now tell me about my daughter."
"She has cybernetic implants." Said Chaplin
"I know, this was in the report that the MuTeens doctor gave me. They were implanted by Krang to keep her alive and replace some of her harvested organs." Said Karai.
"The Alien Entity has tampered with them and merged Amai with itself." Said Chaplin. "The Entity has permanently fused to your daughter. She is a cyborg now."
"If the alien merged with the machines, can it be suppressed?" Asked Karai.
"That's the thing, if we suppress the alien, we suppress Amai. They are one being now." Said Chaplin.
"What does it mean?" Asked Karai.
"It means that Oroku Amai and I are one and we can do this!" Falter Exclaimed as she stood and made an exoskeleton. "Mother, we are one now. Falter is my protector, a sister. She can now understand human emotions. You reek of sex! Aw come on! I fall for one guy and you have to sleep with him!?" Amai said angrily as she dashed towards Karai's chambers. As Amai entered, she found Nick balls deep inside Jennika's asshole.
"Ahhh! I still love women, but you are my straight pass, Nick. I love your cock. I just like you." Said Jennika before passing out.
"Why are you sleeping around with Turbo Dyke and not with Us!?" Exclaimed Amai.
"Hakuna your tatas! We? Are you Both? Wait, Falter is a chick? So I get a 2-for-1 deal? Also, Incubus, hello!" Said Nick.
"True. I did hear you are an Incubus and that your penis is magic." Replied Amai. "Do I have to share?"
"Yes!" Exclaimed Jennika and Karai. "Sorry for speaking for your wives, girlfriends, concubines, and members of your harem, but we know we can't be greedy with such a magnificent penile specimen." Jennika apologized. "Mistress Karai, let me prepare Mistress Amai for Master Nick." Said Jennika with a much chipper attitude.
"Nick, did you break her?" Karai whispered.
"She learned her role. Making me happy, makes you happy." Said Nick. "And my Incubus dick is addictive, so there's that."
"But Jennika is the most lesbian lesbian I've ever known." Said Karai.
"Ashley outlesbians Jenny, yet she kneels before Rod. My rod." Said Nick. "Cubus don't have the genetic hangups humans do. Especially when a natural born Incubus is a Rarity. Ashley Clone don't you dare!'
Ashley's cumclone made a pop-up window of Rarity appear.
Jennika gasped when she saw Amai naked. She was a slightly more petite version of Karai. Unable to control herself, Jennika kissed Amai and caressed her butt.
Karai was rubbing her legs together, shifting her thighs as a slight moan escaped her mouth.
Nick nibbled on her earlobe before whispering."Mommy, are you getting turned on by Jenny doing things to big stepsis Amai? I am and I want to put my pee pee in her coochie and make her as happy as my pee pee makes you. Now sit, Mommy Karai. You may be my stepmommy, but ai love you like a mommy." Said Nick as Karai sat and began stripping.
"Now be a good stepson and let Mommy Karai have some warm milk from her favorite straw." Karai said as she cleaned off Jennika off Nick's dick. "Now go have fun with Amai." Said Karai as Jennika began picking her Mistress and tasting both sweet and spicy.
Nick approached Amai and kissed her. "Now Stepsis, Mommy Karai wants me to give you a special hug-
"I don't roleplay just fuck me!" Amai interrupted.
"I don't fuck!" Said Nick "I-"
"Don't care put it in me!!" Amai interrupted angrily.
Nick begrudgingly obliged when he noticed something.
"Karai, one hour ago, Amai had her hymen intact. Not now and I didn't get to do it." Said Nick as Amai pushed him away.
"It's a trap!" Yelled Amai as the nanomachines inside her made a Shredder armor. "Protect Amai's mother! The Ginger did this!" Exclaimed Falter as Amai tried to stab Karai, but the Buster Sword got in the way.
"Not so sweet, my dear Amai..." said Nick before Amai Busted through a wall.
Equipping Karai with her clothes made Nick slightly woozy as Chaplin stumbled in.
"You son of a bitch!" Exclaimed Karai, but before she could grab him, his neck had a thin red line that made his head fall of his body. Grabbing the head Nick cast curaga.
"Do you have access to this dickhole's lab?" Asked Nick. "I remember him from my EPF days and he was working on Other Baxter's life preserver."
As they ran towards Chaplin's lab, Nick casted Regen to keep the head alive. Inside the lab, Nick found a life support capsule and placed Chaplin's head inside. "I'll let you your fate be Karai's choice. Personally I would torture you, but you ain't getting your body back. I had to cauterize your nerve endings so you could live. You wanted to be like Stockman, now you are." Said Nick. "If you need our help, Karai, let me know."
"Get. Out. Nick." Karai said coldly. "Chaplin is mine and mine alone. Thank you for giving me back my daughter. Once I've extracted the information I Need, I may require assistance from the MuTeens." Once Nick left the Foot compound and reached a nearby rooftop, he felt a female hand tapping his shoulder.
"Ah, the Lady Shredder chapter." Said Renet. "I have a mission for you in another dimension and it's in the Future." Renet Said chipper. "It's 101 years from now. Relax, you'll be here for Gracie's Birthday." Said Renet as she used the Time Scepter to send Nick into another dimension through time and space.