Nicolás de Arabia parte 6: Saturday not Caturday
Bathhouse:
Nick moaned as Nazirah jerked him of and scrubbed his dick clean. "I don't want to have my stoner sister's fluids inside me!" Nazirah explained. "Did you know that Asmodeus the first died because of her?" Said Nazirah as Nick came in the water.
"Father had faked his death during the 8th Century before modern era. He was mortally wounded by the Angel Raphael." Said Nazirah as she cleansed Nick's scrotum. "Did she do things to your ass?"
"No. I don't swing that way." Nick replied. "But keep going"
Nazira moved behind Nick and began washing his back with her boobs. "About 65 years ago, Iman lost Kadijah when she went down to what now is known as the new Agadir Madinah. Father searched high and low to the point he caused an Earthquake that destroyed the city. The Order of Malak had taken her not knowing that they had. He rescued Kadijah, but paid for it with his life. Kadijah doesn't remember much. Only that Father was cool and beat many bad men to save her. Iman, well, the reason she's so pathetic is that she gave up on life!" Said Nazirah. "You will never be as powerful as Father. Your soul is incomplete."
"Fragmented soul? What in Morrigan Aensland are you talking about?" Said Nick.
"There are powerful demons that would destroy themselves if their power is unchecked. I am one of those. Iman is the inferior one." Nazirah replied. "Only two out of eight fragments remain. I possess 5 and Iman possesses 3. But you have been split. Your Queen is a fragment. There are other fragments, but they are... non sentient."
Nick furled his brow. "This info comes at a price. Am I right?"
"Of course. You ARE Indeed smart." Nazirah said with a saccharine voice. "As I told dear Yara and Lilith's cumclone. I want to be the next Lady Qarina. Yara got offended at my request and here I am."
"Playing both teams until you can see who gives you what you want?" Said Nick. "And since you know that Asmodeus must keep his promises, y-you found a loophole.Too bad we can'tenter in a contract."
"Matrimony... is the only way." Said Nazirah as she laid outside the bath. "We need to exchange fluids" Said Nazirah as she spread her labia for Nick. "Let me eat you and you eat me." Nick obliged as they fulfilled the contractual obligations. "So about ny ruling the Qarina after Mother is no more."
"I would need to study Qarina law in order to have a proper transfer of power and something tells me Yara may be first in line. Something somethong firstborn bullshit." Said Nick. "A hostile takeover would bring Rebellion/Revolution depending on who wins. You of all people should know Politics is an evil game where brains overpower brawn."
"You have a point." Said Nazirah. "So why aren't we having sex?"
"Because politics are a boner killer and right now my dick is so dead it's about to become a vagina." Nick replied.
"Well then, guess the Mighty Asmodeus, Lord Incubus is nothing more than a puny impotent man. A being unworthy of this bomb pussy!" Nazirah said with Mock outrage.
"Nobody calls me Puny, much less a woman who in her 1111 years of existence has never experienced one until now!" Said Nick as he made his penis talk. He got hard thinking of Nazirah begging him to cum inside her. "Open wide, because West Virginia is now going to be just West. Cunt tree roads! Take me home to the place I belong! Your Vagina! Ifreet mama! Take me home Cunt tree roads!" Nick sang awfully before penetrating the scheming ifreet.
"'iinah bialdaakhili! ya 'iilahi! 'iinah 'akthar smkan mimaa kunt 'aetaqid" Exclaimed Nazirah as Nick began moving inside her.
"I don't know what you said, but it sounded sexy." Said Nick before Nazirah pushed him away.
"Lie down, I'm going to ride you like a pony... MY Little Pony. I'm a Generation 3 Lady " Said Nazirah. "Generation 4 is too ADHD for my taste. I respect Generation 1 and Generation 2 had very little media support. But fuck Generation 5. It's a bad copy of Generation 4."
"You're older than my Mom and she loved Gen1... HOW can you say Gen 3 is the best, when everypony knows it's Gen 4. Celi made me watch a very Minty Christmas back when we were kids." Nick shuddered as he heard Minty saying yes yes yes in his very own Vietnam flashbacks.
"I don't care and you will come inside, yes yes yes!" Replied Nazirah as she carefully inserted Nick's dong into her coochie. After a while Nick felt the pressure.
"All we had to do is follow the damn train CJ!" Exclaimed Nick as he came deep in Nazirah.
As they basked in the afterglow, Nick sat up. "As your husband, you ARE aware of the Power of Sire, right?"
"Yes, I have memory of it. What about it?" Nazirah asked uncomfortably. "My interests align with you, dear husband. There is no need for such barbaric methods."
"Don't try to doublecross me. That way I won't have to use it on you." Said Nick. "Now, what do you know of Lilith's plan?"
"Lilith was mortally wounded and faked her death after your encounter. Apparently, your Mom had left a little 'present' in Lilith that detonated when you fought her the first time. Some cheesy magic involving a mother's love. To me it sounds like silly Harry Potter crap." Said Nazirah. "When you were dicking around with the timeline, Lilith was studying you. "She induced an abortion on Marilith to steal your DNA. Problem is that your genes are embedded with your will and it's delaying Lilith's regeneration." Nazirah explained. "She looks worse than you do."
"I know the Nuke messed up my dashing looks a little. I know I'd be dead if it hadn't been for this Armament of Sin that bonded with me a la Venom." Said Nick. "My guess is that Lilith is in a similar state."
"Unlike you, she didn't have an Armament of Sin." Nazirah remarked. "She's angry that Ashley has found a way to lead the Succubi and rely on your power of love teachings. Not only that, you have convinced non Succubu sex demons to join. Hence Skeleteen is standing right here."
"What did you call me?" Said Nick.
"Skeleteen, as in a portmanteau of Skeletor and MuTeen. Saw your He-Man sword Tattoo thought the reference would be appropriate seeing your current status." Said Nazirah.
"I thought you were referring to Knightlick's take on MOTU." Said Nick. "You wouldn't understand."
"Well, actually, I would. I'm a little bit of a MOTU fan. Vintage, New Adventures, She-Ra, 200X MOTUC, Origins, and Masterverse. I recently started on MONDO." Said Nazirah. "I wanted to tell you when we met in the bathhouse, but you rejected me and I got angry. But, in all fairness, my husband is a bit of a douche."
"Wait..." said Nick while staring at a mirror. "Does this mean I don't look like this?" Said Nick as he looked at his reflection that showed him with second degree burns on parts of his face and body. "So I don't look like two-face?" Said Nick.
"No... you don't look like Skeletor either..." said Lady Qarina. "The Armament of Sin is playing an illusion on everyone."
"Yes, to protect Nick from the Truth!" Said the Armor.
"Wait, you can speak?" Said Nick.
"Yes. I can. To use it on terms you understand: I am a a demonic entitiy. My kind have been used as symbiotic armors by High ranking demons. We devote our lives to protect our Masters. I was an anomaly amongst my people. I want to serve a protector, not a destroyer. My previous host wanted to destroy everything. I read both your minds and chose you. I fell in love with you." Said the Armor. "While you look a lot better now. You looked bad when Lady Qarina found us."
With that the Armor opened itself and revealed Nick. As he stepped to the mirror, he began laughing. "Is this a trick?" Nick asked incredulously.
"Your healing abilities are beyond amazing!" Said the Armor. "Unfortunately, that took a huge toll on your powers."
Nick stared as he looked normal, aside the shaved head. "Good grief, how bad was I?"
"Few bits of bone marrow were all that was left of your physical body. Soul, I protected." Said the Armor as it took a humanoid form.
"Thank you. Thank you for saving me. Uh... fo do you have a name?" Nick asked.
"I have no name." Said the Armor.
"That won't fly with me. Syndi shall be your name from now on Syndi Armour." Nick said as he caressed Syndi's face.
"I want you inside me, Nick." Said Syndi as she rebonded with Nick. Nazirah rolled her eyes.
"You just charmed the pants off the Armament of Sin... now Syndi." Said Nazirah. "So this is the power of a Lilit Incubus."
"Well, all you need is Yara's piece." Said Lady Qarina as she Materialized the armor of Asmodeus.
"Mom?" Said Syndi as she unbonded from Nick.
"That's my Mom! Why is she unresponsive?"
"Before he died, Asmodeus, the original one, splot her spirit amd embedded it on my daughters and myself to protect her.Nick has 6 out of 8 soul fragments." Said Lady Qarina. "All he has to do is convince Yara."
"Good luck with that." Said Nazirah.
A servant brusquely entered the Bathhouse.
"Lady Qarina, Lady Yara has left the Palace and is headed towards Erg Chebbi!" Said the servant.
"Clever. She's putting some distance between us so you can't awaken the armor." Said Lady Qarina. "But something she didn't count on is that Nick's own armor is Syndi."
"I can't do that! I would cease to exist and so would Mom!" Said Syndi.
"Syndi, your Mom loved Asmodeus. She willingly asked him to be put to sleep until his return. Nick is this return. Your love for Nick echoes your Mom's love for my late husband." Said Lady Qarina. "Since seven of eight fragments of her soul are here; we can ask her."
By chanting in a language that Nick couldn't understandThe Armor of Asmodeus arose.
"I am not completely awakened. Ah, Zoraide,you have awoken me for what reason?" Said the Armor as she scanned the room. Seeing Syndi made her react and speak in an unintelligible language to Nick. The armor walked towards Nick.
"He's a bit shorter this time. Reeks of death, but he also smells like my beloved. It is I, Hannah."
Said Hannah the Armor. Scanning Nick's mind, she detected how another Hannah had saved him. "Sweet nibblets! What a coincidence. To protect my beloved Asmodeus now Reborn as Nicholas Raymond Cade, I am willing to fuse with my daughter Syndi in order to protect our bekoved Prince of Lechery." Said Hannah as Syndi nodded as they both fused Transforming the Armament of Sin into a shining white armor with blue trim that was vaguely Xenogears inspired in color, not shape.
"You have a fondness for this colorway, my beloved." Said the new Armor. "But we have no name. We are neither Hannah nor Syndi... we are..."
"Harambae" Said Nick.
"Are you naming her after an ape?" Nazirah said incredulously.
"Yes, but no. Haram is Sin. They are an Armament of Sin. So the Haram part of Harambae, is a nod to their sinful origin. Bae is a term of endearment. The fusion of Syndi and Hannah are my Sinbabe. So, that way I can use the phrase Dicks out for Harambe as a transformation phrase for the showy Armored look." Said Nick.
"Yup, he definitely IS Asmodeus." Harambae said as she bonded with Nick for the first time. "Yara is likely going to wake Bahamut with my missing piece."
"So, you know where, wait... I have a dragon called Bahamut?" Said Nick.
"Asmy named him against the Gigantic fish who carries the Earth." Said Lady Qarina.
Iman popped in. "Yara left the palace." She said as she was playing Tomb Raider on the Nokia n-gage. "Yes Nick, I'm playing with my taco. Also, she's going to ballad of the windfish the king of Espers."
"We know." Said Nazirah.
"Then Mom, hurry and sixtynine Nick so he can follow Yara into the Sahara." Said Iman.
"I'm sorry this is so sudden, Nick." Said Lady Qarina as she disrobed. Harambae made sure Nick was ready. She then proceeded to sit on Nick's face, who greedily began to search her cavities with his tongue.
Lady Qarina moaned at the attention before engulfing the MuTeen's Erect member with her mouth. It wasn't long until both had reached orgasms.
"Now, Zoraide, let me claim you as mine, just as Asmodeus the first once did." Said Nick as he gave Lady Qarina a beef injection. It took seconds.
"Sorry for the speed run, but time is of the essence." Said Nick.
"I know, that's why I sped it up too! But when you return with my rebellious daughter, we'll have a day of slow lovemaking." Said Lady Qarina. "Nick, give me a moment as I summon the greatest desert guide."
With a series of gestures, a Humanoid camel wearing a white robe, green pants, and a fez appeared. He was riding a magic carpet.
"Alsalam alaykum" Said the Camel.
"Alykum salam" Replied Lady Qarina. "Sandstorm, young friend, I have an issue. You see, one of my daughters is going to the Necropolis hidden within Erg Chebbi."
The Camel stared at Nick. "Ah, I see. I am to escort this young lad to bring your daughter. He would be quite useful, unless it's the lesbian."
"Hoo boy! I'm in trouble. But how will we get there?" Said Nick as the rest of Lady Qarina's daughters entered the Bathhouse.
"Iman told us." Said Kadijah as she was in awe by the new Armor. "Summon Dajna so Mr. Sandstorm can take Nick to Yara and stop her."
"Nick, Dajna is the inspiration for Vah Naboris." Said Iman. "Kadijah, Samira, what are you doing?"
Nick turned to see the youngest Ifreets cosplaying as Animal Crossing's Ankha and swaying their hips to the rhythm of Camel by Camel. "Dancing?" Both replied.
"Ah, yes. You'll be arriving in a Camel by a Camel jockey. That one was quite funny, young princesses!" Said Sandstorm as he Chuckled. "The rumors of your exploits have reached this part of the world, Young Cade. When we return from this Adventure in the land of the dead, I'll have you meet my family. Don't worry. No one will notice the 30ft. camel, for it's disguise is Thunderclouds."
Once Nick and Sandstorm sat on the saddles on Dajna. "I for once I'm grateful Lady Qarina summoned Dajna and not Allocamelus, the Ass-Camel." Said Sandstorm as Nick Chuckled. "He is also a bit of an ass."
"How did you Mutate?" Asked Nick.
"Magic and Ooze." Said Sandstorm. "I once was a man! A common thief, a Street Rat, but I wronged Lilith. She turned me into a Camel and sold me in the Marketplace to a Camel Ride operator in Marrakesh. I got Oozed trying to protect my daughter. I turned into this and my wife took me back."
"So your family is human." Said Nick. "Is your dick camel or human?"
"Human in every way." Replied Sandstorm. "Are you a Djinn like Lady Qarina?"
"Not a Djinn, but-"
"Lilith's fabled Incubus." Sandstorm interrupted. "Remember that I wronged Lilith. Well, I stole some artifacts that were Lilith's journals and brought them to Lord Ashmaday, but I was unaware he had died. My father often brought arcane artifacts to Lord Ashmaday,Lady Qarina's husband. That's how I knew."
"Asmodeus faked his death to be with Lady Qarina. Lilith couldn't create a True vessel for Asmodeus, because he was alive." Nick remarked. "So, Jesus being the child of an angel and a demon theory could be true. Ugh! I hate my family tree!"
"Your stop is here, Mr. Cade." Said Sandstorm. "On the petrified fig tree, you'll find the entrance to the Necropolis. That's a place I cannot go to for only those who have demonic blood can enter. I. Unfortunately, have to return this steed to Lady Qarina's palace. Safe travels my friend."
"OK, Joe." Said Nick as he walked to the fig tree. Once he arrived to the tree. He stared at it. "Fuck you, useless tree! I want a fucking fig!"
The tree began to shake as it rearranged itself into a portal.
"IWA se presenta esta semana. Nicolás Ramón Barril se enfrenta a Yara La Loca en una lucha con el ring rodeado de mujeres esnúas. Hoy domingo en la Necropolis de Manatí"* Nick said as he took a deep breath.
*=Nick is nocking the IWA and WWC promotions. Specifically a barbed wire match but instead of saying barbed wire (alambre de púas, Nick said nekkid ladies.. He's also mocking one of the usual spots where these wrestling events occur: The Manatí Acropolis.
With that, he entered the portal to the hidden Necropolis.
Necropolis
The place looked abandoned, as it WAS a city of the dead. As he headed further inside, the darkness opened up and millions of tiny orbs.
These orbs swirled around Nick. Some seemed curious, others tried to attack him, but they couldn't touch him. Harambae was protecting Nick.
"Souls of the departed, who can't reach the afterlife or oblivion. They fester here until they can find a way to haunt the living out of envy." Said Harambae.
"If they're ushered to an afterlife, will they find peace?" Nick asked as he summoned a staff and his hair shone gold. This time Harambae shone gold as well. As Nick began to make some spiral movements,
a choir began to sing. The dance became more feminine as Nick was sending the souls of the departed to the Afterlife. After spending 30 minutes sending the unresting souls of the dead to eternal slumber, Nick collapsed. The cleansed parts of the Necropolis began to vanish.
"Ack! Not a great idea to send off the dead lest WE become the dead." Said Nick as more tiny souls Flocked towards him.
"Can you guys point me towards the big dragon hiding here?" Asked Nick. The souls lit up a path for him.