Rise of the MuTeens 33: Loose ends.
Rise of the MuTeens 33: Loose Ends
Nick's Bedroom:
Alicia laid on her stomach annoyed. Nick was patting her head
"El culito Maraviglia no pudo con el Cadecazzo." Said Nick before casting cure on Alicia's butt. Carlotta winced.
"Nicola, anche cura il mio culino" Said the Carlottas as they fused into one.
"Sana Sana culito de Rana. Si no Sana hoy, sanará mañana." Said Nick before kissing both Maraviglia butts. "Rest here while I shower, because I have a long day today." Said Nick as he entered the Bathroom.
Eastlaird Academy:
Nick stared in awe as he entered Eastlaird. It have been Nearly 8 years since he was a student here. Seeing the hall where he stalked Chloe in order to scare her straight brought back memories.
"Nick Cade... finally you remembered us mere mortals and descended upon the hallowed halls that made you... well you!" Exclaimed a very pregnant brunette who was in her mid thirties.
"Mrs. Holt!" Said Nick as he spun around and saw his very pregnant former science teacher. She was one of the few teachers who opposed Nick's expulsion. "I was heading to your office, Mrs. Holt. Let me help you" Said Nick as he gently picked up his former teacher and carried her to the principals office. "Congrats on making Principal, Mrs. Holt!" Said Nick.
"It's no longer Mrs. Holt. You are no longer my student. You can call me Willa." Willa Holt said before blushing as she felt something poking her hip. "You've grown into a handsome man, Nicholas. I bet your girlfriend has had to peel off a few girls off you."
Opening the door, Nick helped Willa to her desk.
"Before you ask. The divorce was amicable. We simply fell out of love. But now I'm a blimp about to burst any day now." Willa Chuckled. "At least I know that a certain young Man finds me attractive despite looking like the Pillsbury doughboy."
"Sorry about that. It has a mind of its own." Said Nick.
"I know about Male anatomy, I used to be your science and Health teacher." Willa said as she stared at Nick's crotch. "What brings you here to Eastlaird."
"This is a business visit, Mrs... sorry, Willa." Said Nick. "I'm currently in College to get a degree as an educator, because I want to make a school for Mutants like myself, the MuTeens, the Turtles, and others." Nick said with determination. "I see my timing has been horrible. Seeing that you're due any time soon. This isn't a short term plan, Willa. I still need a degree and build the facilities." Nick Chuckled. "I was wond-"
"Nicholas Raymond Cade. You know I'm your friend. I told you last year when you came to visit me after becoming a parent/guardian, that I would do anything humanly possible to help you." Said Willa. "Now, don't try to bullshit me with the whole school for Mutants thing. You were looking for a booty call from your old Health teacher. As you can see, sex is out the window. Also, I'm only three months pregnant. They're twins that'swhy I look big"
"No, Willa, I'm serious." Said Nick. "In a few years, I'll need help in setting up the school and I want you to help me set up the school so I can submit a pilot plan for Mutant integration."
Willa was shocked. "Wow. You really are serious about this? If so. I'll help you. I owe you." Said Willa.
"Not this again, Mrs... Willa. You don't owe me anything." Said Nick. "Little Amber being OK is all that matters to me.*"
*=Untold Tales of the MuTeens 1
"But- let me repay you somehow!" Said Willa. "I'll do anything, within reason."
"Willa. You don't need to do anything. If you need something, I will do it for you..." said Nick. "But before that, I want to make a donation to Eastlaird. I hear the academy is in need for a new Auditorium for the Drama Club. Is $3 Million enough?" Said Nick as he pulled out his phone. "Alberto, it's me. Have my people contact the board at Eastlaird Academy for a 3Mill donation for the Drama Club Auditorium. Take them from my third Personal Account. Yes that's the one from Obed for my discretionary expenses." Said Nick. "I'll wait for your call." He hanged up.
"No way. You were joking, Nicholas." Said Willa.
"Willa. I'm not joking. You were my Mr. Feeny in elementary and middle school until I got expelled. You were one of the few teachers who stood up for me. For me that's a sign of my people. Those who put honor over power." Said Nick.
*Ring*
"Hello?" Said Willa. "Yes. He's right here with me. Let me put you on speaker, Mr. Wilson. Hold on." Said Willa.
"Ah, Nicholas Raymond Cade, the GameDude. Former Loki of our hallowed halls. Wilson Wilson, chairman of the Eastlaird Schoolboard."
Said Mr. Wilson smarmily. "We received a call from your lawyer, stating that you would want to make a donation for the Auditorium?"
"Indeed. I know you only need $500k to complete it, but the extra money is to add a scholarship program The Chien-Cade Scholarship for students of lower income brackets and excel Academically. I know after my incident with Miss Chien, the school has been struggling due to the issues uncovered. I simply want to bring back the prestige this Academy once had." Said Nick.
"This will be brought forth on the next board meeting. What do you think about naming the Auditorium after you?" Said Wilson.
"No. Mister Wilson. Knowing young Nicholas as I do. I was his teacher since first grade until his unfair expulsion; he would rather have the Auditorium be named after Carmen Del Valle, who instilled him with love for the arts and it's his mother's name." Said Willa.
"Also, Mr. Wilson, the reason the Scholarship program bears my name and Miss Chien's is not for glory, but as a reminder of the reform we caused. I believe the kids who earn the scholarship WILL bring even more change for the better. One more thing: I would like to avoid any pomp and circumstance regarding the donations. I'm just giving back to the institutions that made me." Said Nick. "I have to go. Contact my lawyer if you need anything. Thank you Mr. Wilson." Said Nick before hanging up.
"He was trying to kiss my ass despite being the one who pushed for my expulsion?" Nick scoffed.
"You said you'd do anything for me." Said Willa. "Take me to the bathroom. The twins keep my bladder under pressure. Ooh! Oh no!"
Nick locked the door and lowered the blind. "We won't Make it, Willa. Let me do this for you!" Said Nick. "Don't freak out. My Mutant physiology allows me to be efficient at this. Now lean on the desk" Nick deftly hiked her skirt and lowered both her hose and panties before latching on Willa's pussy. Once he tapped her thigh, she released.
"Thanks Celi." Nick thought as he drank all of Willa's pee. After he was done drinking, he licked her clean and Willa moaned.
"Is it too much to ask if you-"
*knock knock*
"Ms. Holt!" Asked a young teacher in her late twenties.
"Give me a minute, I'm in a meeting," Willa said as Nick hiked her underwear and hose before arranging her skirt and setting Willa on her chair. Then Nick opened the door. Standing on the other side the teacher in her late twenties sported a black pixie cut a black leotard mostly covered by an oversized sweater tied with a belt and sporting Kung Fu shoes.
"Oh, sorry. Let me get out of the way." Said Nick as the theater teacher entered the room.
"Ms. Holt, I'm worried about the Auditorium issues. The board has been pushing sports and ignored the Drama Club since before I started working here. This is my third year with no funds to upgrade the-"
Nick interrupted the teacher. "Excuse me Ms."
Said Nick. "The board will have a meeting since a benefactor is helping to get the Auditorium rebuilt and with improvements to benefit the Drama Club."
"Nick, this is Melissa Perez Palacios. She's the theater teacher at the academy." Said Willa.
"Small world, GameDude. Mi abuelita me advirtió sobre tí, diablillo." Said Melissa. "Good thing you're pregnant, Ms. Holt. Otherwise this little devil would charm your panties off! He's in a situationship with my younger cousin."
"Melissa, this is the Nick I told you about." Said Willa trying to calm Melissa down. "He was a student here..."
"He wasn't a student here when I started teaching." Said Melissa.
"I was expelled... Willa tried her best to prevent it, but back then she was just a teacher." Said Nick.
"Wait... He's the one who... and he... but he... it all males sense now!" Melissa muttered. "He has a business relationship with my grandparents." Said Melissa. "Seems like he's an agent of Chaos, but with good intentions."
"Are there any other personnel left, Melissa?" Willa asked.
"Not that I saw." Said Melissa. "Why do you ask?"
"Because we will move our conversation outside of the school and I need to lock up, but I can't walk the entire school since the twins are making it hard for me. I'm trying to have everything set up for Vice Principal Boyle, so he can start 2025 with little trouble. Can't believe that after 4 years I'll have to use my vacation days" Said Willa.
"You know what? Melissa, help Willa to the main entrance. I can use my powers to check if there are others." Said Nick as he sonar pinged the area before heading further down a hallway.
"Now that he's gone, tell me why you're angry about?" Asked Willa.
"You wouldn't understand, but he had over 10 hours of raw hard-core sex with my cousin Pepa. Grandma tells me that twice a month he appears and we don't see Pepa until the next day. Usually on Sundays to piss my grandmother off." Said Melissa.
A few minutes later Nick returned. "No one left."
Said Nick as he carried Willa to her SUV.
"You came on your bike, didn't you Melissa?" Said Willa. "Hook it on the back. What about you, Nick? You flew?" Willa said in jest.
"While I COULD, I actually ran." Said Nick. "Wait, you ride your bike from Harlem?"
"No! I live in Stuyvesant! I rent with a cousin!" Replied Melissa. "Not everyone has powers like yours."
"Anyway, we're headed to my place, since Amber is spending the rest of Christmas vacation with her Dad down in Georgia. I don't want to be alone tonight." Said Willa.
Holt Residence:
Once Nick and Melissa were invited in, Willa locked the door. "☆The Truth, Now!☆" Said Willa.
"How did you do that!?" Nick asked.
"I studied Daemonese from a Dhampir. Friend of Jake. My ex, the Archeologist, specialized in Sumerian culture." Said Willa. "☆Melissa, I've known you're a descendant of Belphegor. I hired you because of that.☆"
"You knew?" Melissa asked shocked.
"Poison by Dior. One of the few women's perfumes that can mask demonic scents." Said Willa. "Boys prefer Drakkar Noir. Isn't that right little Asmodeus."
"How?" Nick asked.
"I suspected 4 years ago. Everything clicked Today when you drank my piss. Then Melissa told me about your 10 hours of sex with her half-sister/cousin Petronila." Said Willa. "Relax. I'm not an enemy. I'm simply a human interested in knowledge."
"There isn't that much that I can tell you." Said Melissa. "As Belphegor isn't interested in Satan's war. Better ask pinga mágica here."
"I have a name, but indeed, my dick is magic and I bet your Belphie ass, you can't handle it!" Nick replied. "Or is it that you're jealous of Pepa, your cousin/half-sister? Whoa, you need to explain what the Kifflom is going on there."
"Not much to explain. My Dad and My Uncle both married my Mom. Dad died shortly before I was born. Uncle took care of me and Mom. They fell in love, Pepa was born. When I found out the truth, Mom and Uncle abandoned us with grandpa. They moved to Montana with her family. Once I became 18, I moved out. Nothing complicated." Melossa said as she removed her sweater. Nick gazed at her figure. She had small breasts, but her figure showed a gymnastics past that had been somewhat softened.
"Either you used to be a gymnast or you practice a lot of pantomime." Said Nick. "My Dad was a theater kid. Mom loved theater too, but her health issues didn't allow her to go all the way. I'm somewhat of a theater kid myself, but my extracurriculars before getting powers prohibited me from getting a formal theater education."
"I thought you were going to say something perverted..." replied Melissa.
*Tú y yo ale ale ale*
"Hola Pepa! I was thinking about you right now!" Said Nick. "Funny thing. I WAS at my old School and I met a theater teacher whose last names are Perez Palacios, like you. She has some issues towards me. She's right here. I'm putting you on speaker." Said Nick as he put the phone on speaker.
"Melissa." Said Pepa curtly.
"Petronila." Replied Melissa woth similar coldness. "I can't believe you fell for this stupid horndog!" Melissa sighed. "I can't believe Abuelita allows this."
"Nick tienes permiso para que bellaquear con Melissa." Said Pepa. "Seriously Meli. You need a good dicking after Raphael died! Her ex boyfriend, not your turtle friend, Nick."
"My sex life is nunya business, Petronila." Melissa replied angrily. "Why did you want to speak with me when you called the incudork?"
"I was going to ask Nick to come over, but you seriously need to get laid more than I do. Meli, you have permission to fuck my boyfriend. If you're lucky you may be part of his harem. Nico I'll call Ashley then. Te amo."
"I know. Yo te amo mucho, Pepita." Nick replied before Pepa hanged up. Awk-waaaaard!"
"Now, don't try to change the subject, Nick." Said Willa as she removed her blazer, top, and bra. "Small reward to my favorite student... Uh, Nick Bear Grylls." Said Willa as Nick quickly removed the rest of her clothes and latched unto Willa's pussy once more. Willa caressed Nick's hair as she relieved herself in his mouth. "Once I give birth, you'll have to show me how cunning of a linguist you are, Nicholas." Willa said while looking at Nick tenderly. Once she was done, Nick cleaned her with his tongue.
"Let's have a seat." Willa signaled both Nick and Melissa. "But before that, would you kindly take off your clothes. That way we're all in similar ground, and I get to see full grown Nick's dick for the first time..." Willa said as Nick proudly displayed his erection. Nick used Detective mode and saw movement outside the kitchen. He quickly reequipped everyone's clothes.
"Willa, are you expecting someone?" Nick whispered Shaking her head. "Melissa. I will open a Cubus portal to a safehouse. Give this vial of my cum to the first Succubus you see. She will set you two up in a room while I deal with the-"
*SLAM!*
The front door was battered down with a makeshift Ram and 3 Masked men entered the Premises. The 3 in the side and 3 in the back meant six more attackers. 5 up on the second floor.
"Hah! We found the preggo bitch! And we also got the uptight theater slut!" Said one of the Masked men as the others hooted and hollered. "But this prick, he's not needed here. Let's kick his ass!"
"Hold it!" Exclaimed Nick. "You really are a bunch of dumbasses. There's fourteen of you and one of me. 9 on the first floor and 5 up top. I see 5 of you not wearing gloves and have touched various surfaces. Leaving fingerprints. Don't want to think what the idiots above are doing, but they better stop. Eastlaird graters... in my time, they used to be great. Now they're fucking Retards! Sorry Ms. Holt... Mentally challenged. What were your plans? Beat up a pregnant woman? Rape her? Thinking you got a ROGO since she's accompanied by the drama teacher?" Said Nick. "Ms. Holt, are my feats at Eastlaird still talked about?"
"Unfortunately, no. After the incident, your feats were only rumors rarely spoken outloud, since anyone mentioning the Eastlaird Loki's pranks would be suspended. Most of the people who knew graduated before I became principal." Said Willa.
"So this kids are ignorant of what I was capable of, when I was a Normal Human... Good thing I'm no longer a mere Human." Said Nick as he opened a series of Makai Portals which swallowed the invaders. Nick slid down one.
Pocket Dimension:
The Football players appeared naked. Their bodies Transforming into Female versions of them. Nick descended slowly.
"Welcome Eastlaird Graters! I am your host, Loki... for my next trick, I will do to you what you intended to do with your Principal and teacher... but I'm not gay hence your female forms. But I don't want to get an STD from a bunch of road raging idiots. So my tag team partner shall take over. He's a tentacle monster!" Said Nick as the tentacles began wrapping themselves over them before ending up naked and tied to the bleachers at Eastlaird's football field. In less than 10 minutes, the Police arrived. Nick had reequipped their clothes shortly before the cops showed up.
"Aren't you a bit too far away from Manhattan?" Asked the Police officer. "Wait, weren't you a student here? I'm Malcolm... Malcolm Jones, I drove you to David Ditko Academy, where we turned their pool water into Jello? Holy Shit! Nick R. Cade!" Officer Jones pulled out his phone. "Can I get a selfie?"
"After we deal with these set of pranksters going a bit too dark." Said Nick. "Video evidence from the assault. From neighbor surveillance cameras and my own drone. I already sent local HQ a copy. The weapons you see at the foot of some students were on them before I tied them to the bleachers." Said Nick as he pointed to a few knives."Blades were set a bit further in order to avoid surprises. MemeLady is watching over Ms. Holt and Miss Perez."
*All the things she said*
"What's wrong?" Said Nick.
"Dingus! I need you here now. Ms. Hol-"
St.Peter's Hospital ER:
In a flash of blue light Nick appearedas he casted Curaja on Willa, but it was too late. One of the Babies was lost, but the other was recovering in an abnormal rate. The doctor was shocked as Nick got in scrubsand got himself disinfected. "Raise! Arise! Reraise!" He tried using a Phoenix Down on the Fetus.
"Wait you're the GameDude!" Said the Doctor. "You saved one... but by the time you got here it was too late for the other." The Doctor sighed. "What's your relationship with Ms. Holt?"
"I was her student, but she is like a mother to me. I failed her." Said Nick angrily.
"No. WE failed her. As a Doctor, I'm supposed to save lives. Now I'm the one who have to tell her that one of her babies, didn't make it. Where are you going?"
"Hell." Said Nick as he left the ER and burned the scrubs with hellfire.
Police Station:
The eleven Eastlaird students were sharing a holding cell while the officers tried to locate everyone's parents. "Chief Lillard, We received a call from St. Peter's. One of Ms. Hokt's babies didn't make it." Said a Female police woman. One of the students, a white boy with shoulder length blond hair Chuckled.
"Bitch deserves it. Shame she didn't die as well as the other Baby!" Said the blond student.
"You are aware that this will raise your charges to murder, Bryce. So you and your little buddies will be spending time in solitary." Said Chief Lillard.
"Hello, Chief. My name is Nicholas Raymond Cade. Savior of Earth. I am not asking for permission, but I will be taking young Bryce here. He thinks it's cute that an innocent child died. I am here to testify against him." Said Nick as he froze them and teleported Bryce with him.
Pocket dimension:
Seeing a familiar background made Bryce uncomfortable. Nick was gra Bing him by his collar.
"I don't care WHY you grabbed a posse to attack Ms. Holt. It probably ly was so.ething stupid as you were stopped from graduation or playing the finals for bad grades. That isn't reason to attack a pregnant woman with intent to kill and rape." Nick said coldly.
"I'm not afraid of you. You can't kill me. All you do is make empty threats." Said Bryce before being Stabbed through the chest with a gunblade.
"You were saying? Raise!" Said Nick as Bryce gasped.
"You son of a b-" Nick sliced Bryce's head off before using the sands of Time to the point where Life left Bryce's body.
"Raise!" Said Nick until Bryce revived before blowing his head off with a shotgun.
Nick kept reviving and killing Bryce multiple times until Bryce was a crying mess. After he had enough, he teleported Bryce back to the cell.
"Sir, I held the dead baby with these hands and seeing that Smug piece of... makes angry. How will I tell Willa that her baby was killed by an unrepentant prick who was butthurt because he couldn't graduate or play football with a D average?" Nick was about to cry when Bryce's smug face turned blank, as if he was dead inside.
"I wish I had seen the dead Fetus. I would've smacked it against the walls, then stab the bitch a thousand times." Said Bryce delighted. "But it's gonna be good killing the GameDude!" Bryce began cackling
MuTeens HQ:
The MuTeens, Aurora, Neronica, Don Luis, Doña Eneida, Even Redd kept watch on Willa who was staying at the MuTeens HQ. While hurt by the loss of one of her daughters, she's relieved that one will make it. Gracie grew very attached to Willa since both Chloe and Nick saw her like a mother.
"Nicholas and some other kids managed to fill the pool of our rival school, David Ditko Academy with gelatin that they stole from our school." Willa said before laughing. "Your guardian was quite the little devil."
"Joyeux anniversaire à toi. Joyeux anniversaire à toi.Joyeux anniversaire cher Gracie Joyeux anniversaire à toi!" Nick sang with an awful French accent as he brought Gracie a Kitsune mask shaped cake. "Happy Seventeen!" Exclaimed Nick.
"Since you're twenty and I'm Seventeen, we're under Romeo and Juliet laws." Said Gracie. "All I want for my Birthday is you." Gracie tried to unbuckle Nick's pants, but Nick stopped her.
"Gracie. I told you that you have to wait until you're 18 and we'll take things slowly. I KNOW that you WANTED THIS since before we met, but my desire to protect you puts me in a position where we're not balanced. Same reason why Willa hasn't made love to me since I was younger." Said Nick.
"You knew?" Said Willa. "How?"
"You gladly let me drink your pee and have used me as a urinal for some time, since you love how I tease you after. Once she gives birth to her ba-"
"Kaylee!" Said Gracie. "You should call her Kaylee!"
"That's a nice name. May I use the Spanish version of your name as her middle name?" Asked Willa.
"Sure!" Said Grace. "Could you convince Nick to-"
"Unfortunately, I can't. He has a point." Willa interrupted. "He doesn't want to lose you and he has to wait until he is no longer your legal Guardian. But Ashley has a surprise for you."
"Here you go, Tails! Eat up! This special slice is for you!" Said Ashley as she handed Grace a slice of cake with sugar glaze.
"Mmmm! It tastes different. It has a faint taste of Pineapple." Said Grace smiling as she ate another piece. "Whoaaaa! I am Invincible!"
"Relax Dingus I only gave her some Sprunk!" Said Ashley before digitizing herself. Gracie giggled.
"Don't worry, Daddy!" Said Grace as she winked. "In 365 days you can have my way with me. Ooh Presents!"
'I never thought you'd take the whole parent thing so seriously." Said Willa.
"To be fair, Nick has a very big village." Said Sarah as she dropped Saoirse on Nick's lap before greeting Willa.
"Da-da!" Exclaimed Saoirse as she hugged Nick before falling asleep.
"So this is what keeps Asmodeus grounded and human?" Said Willa. "Family."
Ashley made tens of pop ups with Vin Diesel talking about Family.
They all laughed. A knock on the door surprised them. A holo screen revealed it was Mr. Holt and Amber who were here for the drop-off. Nick got up and received them.
"Mr. Holt, sorry Doctor Holt, come in! Bring little Amber in. Whoa, not so little anymore." Said Nick as he let the bespectacled Jacob Holt inside. "Mrs. Ho- Willa, told me about your specialty and..." Nick rubbed the bridge of his nose. "I'm interested in Lilith and how her worship evolved and when did Asmodeus entered the picture."
"Wait, you're the Cade kid, who saved Amber four years ago!? You're the GameDude! Amber!?"
Said Dr. Holt.
"Yeah, yeah, whatever, Dad. I'm having some snacks. This party is kinda lame." Said the twelve year old Amber who was glued to her phone watching TikTok.
"Why are you interested in such obscure topics?" Asked Doctor Holt.
"Follow me to my office, Doctor." Said Nick as he opened a door connected to a Cubus portal and a small office appeared. It looked like a Woccan had gone crazy with a bunch of dark tomes in Daemonese, various statutes representing Lilith and Asmodeus. "Technically speaking, this office is my late Meemaw's. Your research is real, but you already knew that when you met your Dhampir friend. Is he Adrian Tepes? Or is he using one of his many aliases: Adrian Lobo, Adrian Lupo, Adrian Wolfe, same names with alphonse, Adelbert, Alexander, Alucard? Among others?" Nick asked as Dr. Holt nodded.
"Ahmed Dhib. Is the name he used." Said Dr. Holt. "But are those books, Demonic tomes?"
"Yeah. I wouldn't touch them. They're cursed items that can only be read by one with demonic blood." Said Nick. "The prophecy of Asmodeus returning to the human world. That's what I need information of." Said Nick. "Never liked this representation of Asmodeus. The tri-headed freak woth snake tail, but the dragon riding is bitchin'..." said Nick. "I feel that Velez de Guevara got Asmodeus the best. But I may be a bit biased..." Nick said as he limped to put the classic Asmodeus statue back on the shelf.
"☆Why?☆" Asked Doctor Holtas Nick ig ored the question. "Are you Asmodeus?"
" So says my late great grandmother, Lilith. But something's been bugging me. How could I beat her when I wasn't a fully fledged demon? I still aren't, since I cling to my humanity. That's like saying a 6 year old mall-karateka can beat Connor McGregor in a match after 2 lessons."
Doctor Holt was hyperventilating.
"Breathe, Doc, breathe." Said Nick.
"Willa told me I would be in for one hell of a surprise, but I didn't expect to meet the alleged reincarnation of Asmodeus." Said Doctor Holt."How do you feel about sheatfish?"
"Those fuckers can rot." Nick snapped back immediately. "I don't know what they are but fuck'em... not in that way. I just know they can go fuck themselves. Don't try to splash me with Holy Water. Part human. It's annoying but not burning alive annoying."
"Makes sense. Wait. Is this Makai? The Demon realm? I... oh wow..." Dr. Holt Exclaimed.
"This office is within Makai, but it has a human filter. Out in the wilderness, those without the protection of a Demon, could die. But Makai is not the only demon realm. There are other subspaces. As Leader of the Children of Lust, I have control of a few. The top most secret brothels in history where various key figures can enter. You have no idea how much info can a woman give when being toinge punched in her fart box or a man when he is getting sucked by nubile 300 year old teens." Nick said. "But it's not just Succubi. There are other kinds of sex demons. I have control over Succibi and have established a new order. Hence my need for the prophecy in order to prepare for the Demon War. Will you help me Doc?" Said Nick as his hair shone red.
"What did you just do?" Asked Dr. Holt.
"Jacob, Jake... Jakey.... I simply was checking if you still had feelings for Willa in order to enhance them and if needed, get you two back together. Seems Willa WAS right and the love just ran out of you two. Who is Maricela?" Nick asked curiously.
"Ah, um... A fellow Archeologist. Doctor Smythe. She wouldn't be too useful for our project. She is into Celtic and Early Ages in Europe." Said Dr. Holt. "She's married... to a woman."
"Ah, unrequited love. Actually, she might be useful. Morgana LeFay. Is Lilith's adopted daughter. An ascended Succubus. I could lend her Morgana... for some research on her professional interests. IF she has some bicuriosity, you could be that penis." Said Nick. "Nothing will be done against anyone's will, Doc. I, am more of a lover than a fucker. Mind control isn't love." Said Nick.
"Huh, Asmodeus now a defender of marriages. What's next a workaholic Belphegor?" Replied Doctor Holt.
"Who knows? I haven't met gruncle Belphy. In any case, let's get back to the human realm, before my subjects find out about you. They can tire me and I'm an Incubus." Said Nick as he opened a portal back.
"Huh, Dad's back." Said Amber as she remained glued to her phone.
"It's OK little one no need to look up! Just stay like that." Said Nick.
A glint appeared in Amber's eyes. Dropping her phone she dashed like a mad tween and jumped towards Nick. "Mister Nick!" Exclaimed Amber. "I didn't realize you were, well you! Wow! Can we get a selfie? Stephen won't believe the GameDude is my boyfriend!"
"Amber, you're 12 and I'm 20. I can't be your boyfriend until you're 18. Otherwise I'll end up in jail and jail isn't the right place for a nice girl such as yourself to visit. Not to mention your Mom and Dad would kill me. How about this I'm your special friend who is like a Big Brother to you?" Said Nick. "Whaddya say little one?"
"Okay!" Said Amber as she picked up her phone and sat on Nick's lap.
"Amber. On my right thigh. Sit on my right thigh."said Nick. As he posed with a duck face and heart hands.
"Nick, don't be a lame-o!" Amber said annoyed. "Be serious!"
Amber posed with a peace sign, while Nick made Rabbit ears on Amber's head while sticking his tongue out.
"Dang it, Niiiiiiiiiiick!" Amber Exclaimed. "You ruined the selfie!"
"Not really. I'm just doing big brother stuff." Nick replied. "Look!" Nick pulled out his phone and showed Amber some MuTeens selfie where Alicia, Carlotta, Ashley, Syrus and Bertram all made silly poses whole taking the piss on Nick, Barbara, Natsumi, and Chloe.
"Can you do a cute one?" Amber pleaded.
"Dude, I'm a dude. It has to be Badass!" Nick replied as he picked up Amber to lift her up so they can be at a similar height. He Materialized a Hardedge. "Yo, Doc! Take the Pic please!" Said Nick as Amber handed her phone to her dad.
"You're the best Mist-Nick! Thank you for saving me!" Said Amber as she gave him a peck on the cheek. Gracie rolled her eyes.
"Grace! It's time for the Birthday Girl Dance!" Said Nick.
"Son, I chose a Mambo, since it's the music of our people. Also, it's a SPECIAL Mambo, since it's the Music of OUR PEOPLE." Said Mister Cade. I taught Grace how to Mambo. Grace Chuckled.
They got ready to dance when the first few notes played. Grace's grin was worth it. Nick painted a kiss on her forehead before the Mambo de Chocobo made the Ooh! After the Mambo was done, it transitioned to an orchestral arrangement of the SMB Underwater level, which is surprisingly, a waltz. Amber looked in awe and was jealous of Gracie. Ali IA was eating popcorn and sat next to Amber.
"Kiddo, you gotta let go of that jealousy if you want to be part of his world. His heart is big enough for all of us. You'll understand when you're older. Keep that innocent love with you. That's what he likes best." Said Alicia.
*channel 6 jingle*
"April? What's wrong?" Nick asked worried. "Turn on the TV!"
"People of New York! I got a Nuke!" Said a monstrous deformed Version of Bryce. " I WILL DETONATE IT AND ERASE MANHATTAN! IT will also wreak havoc all over the northern east coast and being in a nuclear winter with all that delicious radiation consuming all humans!" Bryce cackled. "Minions have Manhattan surrounded. No one gets in or out! If I see a Turtle, Mutanimal, Justice Force, or Military out and about, Boom!" Exclaimed Bryce as he gesticulated with his hands. "If I see MuTeens, Boom! There is only ONE MUTEEN I WANT TO SEE! THE COWARDLY GAMEDUDE! You have one hour to reach me. I'm at Central Park. Come alone!" The Monstrous Bryce encased himself in organic armor.
"Armament of Sin." Said Doctor Holt. "Those who serve Lucifer and his Pride Army... not funny, GameDude... are imbued with Armament of Sin. Think Symbuyoats from Venom."
"It's simbeeoat." Said Nick. "Babs. Take everyone to Abueobed's. Ashley, Bring April, Irma, Tiffany, Lori, Pepa, her family, the O'Malleys, Darcy's family, Sister Paola, the classmates. Cubus them out of here. Mal, tell your Mom and begin evacuating the heroes, including Clan Hibiki, the Turtles, etc. I have to commit a hate crime." Said Nick. "Because I'm fighting the Pride Demons and Gay Pride... I'm getting canceled." Said Nick as he got on the roof. Making a giant slingshot appear, he aimed at Central Park and flung himself to face Pride Bryce.
Central Park:
Bryce sat on a bone throne, watching the fear and panic as he preened in front of a mirror.
"Once I defeat GameDude I will have my revenge and torture his loved ones!" Brice Mumbled before being dropkicked on the face by Nick!
"My face! What have you done to my face!?"
"I flung myself on a slingshot and flew at supersonic speeds to dropkick it hoping to one-shot you. I failed." Said Nick. "Guess I'll have to knock you down a lot of pegs. Bring it on, Bryce!"
"The name is Apollyon! Once you die, I'll become Old Nick to sully your name, GameDude." Said Apollyon with glee.
"OK... you sure you wanna be a Polly on mah dick?" Nick taunted. "Do you want a cracker?"
Apollyon snapped his Armor shut and lunged towards Nick. The MuTeen dodged and used his foot to trip Apollyon. "Pride goeth before the Fall." Taunted Nick as Apollyon ate dirt.
Throwing a Flurry of punches, Apollyon tried to hurt Nick, but the GameDude parried all the attacks before hitting Apollyon with a Double blow followed by a Tornado Kick. This sent Apollyon to the ground. "What are you waiting for? Attack the GameDude!" Yelled Apollyon to the other Pride Demons.
Dodging and countering various attacks through the application of QTE, Nick managed to defend himself for a while, but the demons were beginning to whelm him.
"Need to figure something out!" Thought Nick as he backflipped and placed his hands on the floor. Then he taunted the Demons to come at him. Some were wary, but suddenly they all felt compelled to attack before shattering to pieces.
"They activated My trap cards: Final attack orders AND Mirror Force. Your move, Bryce."
"My move? Alright, you like videogames, don't you? Well, I've chosen Missile Command! Minions, unleash Hell on Manhattan!" Exclaimed Bryce as he watched Nick fly towards the raining missiles.
"Shit! They're all armed with small Nukes." Nick thought. After reaching the first missile Nick defused the bomb elements and absorbed the Uranium. Flying to the next one and repeating the actions. "Regen! Curaja! Esuna!" Nick cried in pain as he kept absorbing the Nukes.
"You won't get away with this!" Bryce hissed as he tried to catch up to Nick. Barely dodging, Nick absorbed another Nuke. "Only three left"
Sluggish, Nick reached the next Nukeand barely disabled it when Bryce returned.
"I'm not done with you! I was granted this power by the grand Null and I will defeat, no, KILL YOU!" Exclaimed Bryce as he tried to stab Nick, but couldn't as the Armament of Sin refused to.
"Come on!" Exclaimed Bryce as the Armor began peeling off him and sticking to Nick.
"The armor chooses its master. It chose me. Sorry Bryce." Said Nick as he placed a Fulton Device on Bryce before kicking him off the Nuke. The device opened its inflating balloon, but Bryce cut the cords and plummeted to his death.
Now the Armored Nick reached the final bomb but it began to detonate. "Babs, Ashley, Natsu, Alicia, Everyone, I'm sorry." Nick said as he absorbed the Radiation from the final bomb and plummeted into the Ocean. The Armament of Sin kept Nick safe as he sank to the bottom of the Ocean.
Channel 6: The next day:
April was wearing a black suit as she readied herself. The director gave her the sign that they were on the air.
"People of New York, we're safe. The Nuclear threat was stopped, but New York has paid a steep price for it. Young Nicholas Raymond Cade, the MuTeens' own GameDude has passed away. He sacrificed his life to save our city. This is doubly shocking for me, because I've known Nick, since he was a kid. I used to babysit him. I was there when he found out his mother died. Now I'm here to tell you that he died. He was-" April broke down in tears. "I'm sorry. He died during the explosion of the final Nuke. He used his powers to prevent the Spread of the radiation from the Nuke and reduce its destructive power.
If there's a Valhalla, He most likely is there. As a child, hearted to be a Superhero to fight the cancer that afflicted his late mother." Said April.
"A special mass for the public will be held at the DeWitt Clinton Park. Let us remember the young hero, who gave his all to save you." April began crying while Vernon Scrambled and sat besides April.
"Nicholas Cade and I didn't get along. I found him arrogant, boastful, but, he had a big heart. A loving son, brother, stepbrother, father, guardian. He may have been born in the unincorporated territory of Puerto Rico, but He was a Real American, a True New Yorker. He fought for what's right. He saved us from the Evil Invader Dregg, he helped the city countless times. Not only as a vigilante, but as a Philanthropist. For this special, we'll talk with people who knew Nicholas Raymond Cade, before and after his powers." Said Vernon. "Now our first guest is former child actor and singer, Miley Cyrus"
Miley appeared on a screen.
"I'm sorry I couldn't make it to New York, but I recently heard the news." Miley said with obvious sadness in her eyes. "Nick's been working with me throught the two years I've known him with various philanthropic projects helping homeless teens. Ever since he saved my life on Thanksgiving, we became great friends, no, we became family. He's the one who insisted in the yearly MuTeens Karaoke contest for the sake of driving funds to various charities. Right now, all I hope is that he can see his Mom again..." Miley said.
"There are rumors that you're working with Emily Osment once more in order to produce a Movie about Nick Cade. How true are those Rumors?" Vernon asked.
"Mr. Fenwick, the rumors are true. Emily and I, are going to be executive producers, alongside the MuTeens and make a biopic based on Nick's life. Sadly, Steven Spielberg backed down, due to issues with the script, but Benicio Del Toro and Lin Manuel Miranda are interested in working on the project."
"Nick wasn't a fan of Lin Manuel Miranda, outside of Ducktales." Said April. "Boy, did Nick had a lot to say about Lin Manuel... as long as he doesn't try to add Reggaeton, he'll be fine. He once went on an hour long tirade on how much he hated the music in Encanto. Then again, he hated Encanto with a passion. Vernon, let'sbring in the other guest."
Willa was brought to a chair and then a Camera focused on her.
"You were his science teacher back when he wasn't a Mutant, right?" Asked Vernon.
"Yes." Willa responded. "Nicholas was a brilliant student. Maybe a bit lazy, But when he put his mind to something; he usually made it happen. Four years ago, he saved my daughter's life. He was a hero then, he is a hero now. May God be merciful and grant him peace."
"You want to tell us more about him?" Asked Vernon.
"Alright. While he loves the Spotlight, being the son of a theater kid and a frustrated theater kid wannabe; Nick preferred Solitude. Even as a gamer most of his favorite games were single player. He's always been a protector, a mischievous protector, who chose to walk alone as a way to protect his partners in crime." Said Willa. "Nick died as he lived. Trying to protect the ones he loved."
"You guys keep talking about the hero, but not the man. Spill the beans, tell us who was Nicholas Raymond Cade, not GameDude." Said Vernon when Barbara sat next to Willa.
"Who Is Nick R. Cade? I'll tell you. He's the boy who stole my heart. He stood strong and persevered against my strict father in order to date me. He, as a small child, jumped into a snake pit to save his best friend's little sister. As a teen, he fought muggers to save a friend's Mom. He fought a school shooter to save a second grader. He exposed an abuse ring after trying to get a bully to confess. Before he was the GameDude, Nick has always been a hero." Said Barbara. "He was also a serious prankster. He had a chip on his shoulder, ever since he lost his Mom, but beyond the anger, the hero complex, the anti-social behavior, Nick has always been caring. He didn't get along his stepsister, but he had her bully confess her actions. When he wronged someone, he put an effort to make things right. Nick's greatest power wasn't a mutation. It was his heart. The ultimate white knight who would've gone to hell and back for any of the girls he loved... as a son, as a brother, as a friend, as a lover, as a father, as a guardian. What can I say? He was a gamer, a family man, an amazing lover, a pal, a confidant. A bit of a picky eater, a bit of a slob, VERY immature at the wrong time, extremely competitive, a Momma's boy, a bit lazy, but he always tried to do good." Barbara began to cry. "I miss you Nick. We all miss you."
Casablanca: A Few days later:
As he woke up at the beach, Nick looked confused. "Where am I?" Satanding, he had a look around. People were speaking Arabic. A palanquin pulled by a pair of Camels.
"I see the rumors of your death were greatly exaggerated." Said Lady Qarina. "Let's head to my Palace."