Untold Tales of the MuTeens 1: Nick

 Untold Tales of the MuTeens 1: Nick
Kadijah's bedroom:
As Nick laid in bed with his new Ifrit wife, he was chuckling. "Tell me a story!" Said Kadijah while pouting. "What's so funny?"

"Do I look like a Scherezade to you?" Asked Nick with Mock outrage. "Fine. The story began about two years before I was Mutated and causing the triggering of my abilities." Said Nick "I had gone to my old School to speak with a teacher,  whose opinion is very important to me."

"Is she pretty?"  Kadijah Asked. Nick nodded. "Did you ever make love to her?" Ladijah Asked as Nick shook her head. "Good, I beat her at that."

Eastlaird Academy: 4 years ago:
Teacher's lounge:

As Nick had finished the noted for his project, he thanked Mrs. Holt for the help. Then the gunshots were heard. Nick got back into the Lounge with Mrs. Holt.

"Mrs. Holt. Stay here I'm gonna have a looksie." Said Nick as he went to the kitchenette and took all the knives in the knife block.

"Nicholas, what are you doing? You can't just take those kni-"

"I won't kill the shooter just neutralize the threat, but I need weapons." Nick interrupted as he grabbed the lighter and 3 canisters of coffee creamer powder and quickly made sachets with napkins. Using a chair he got up the ceiling panels to walk across the false walls covering the school.as he got closer to the shots fired, he crouched into  a crawl. After pulling out one of the knives, he threw it at a strap holding a vent,  which caused it to collapse over the first shooter. Quickly, he descended and disabled the AR-15 BEFORE  tying up, looting, and unmasking the chubby shooter. 

"There we go." Said Nick as he wrote Shooter with sharpie on the Shooter's face and chest. Climbing up the lockers, Nick once again hid alongside the vents. The other shooters came and saw the student tied up.

"Leave him. We still haven't found the bitch's kid!" Said one of the remaining shooters. "Franklin! Check the bathroom." The other shooter stood looking confused. 

"We're supposed to use fake names. You're Franklin, because you're black. Fatty is Michael, because he's fat. I'm Trevor, because I'm hardcore. Got it Franklin?" 'Trevor' Said.

"Sure thing, Tariq!" 'Franklin' replied. "Are we really leaving Mark like that?"

"Goddammit, Francis! Stop using our real names! Just check the Bathroom." Said Tariq as he left to look for their Target. Unfortunately, the Bathroom had a real wall, so Nick descended slowly and entered behind Fred. Unfortunately for Nick, Fred sw Nick on the mirror and turned around, which allowed Nick to punch his throat and causing Fred to Plummet on the floor. After looting, tying him up, and cuffing him to the stalls, Nick noticed a child was in the bathroom. 

"Hello, little one. Sorry for scaring you. I'm Nick!"
Said Nick as he disabled the AR-15. "What's your name?" Nick asked before closing his eyes as he realized the little girl had been using the toilet when the shootout started. "So sorry! Didn't see the sign! Are you OK?"

"I'm Amber. Are the bad people gone? I want my mommy!" Amber cried as she got dressed. "Can I wash my hands Mister Nick?" Said Amber as she was about to leave the stall.

"Close your eyes Little One. No need to look down. Let me carry you to the sink so you can wash your hands." Said Nick.

"I'm not little! I'm eight!" Said Amber.

"I'm sixteen and to me, you're little." Nick replied. "Now we're going to go up the vents. Good thing we have our masks. Hold on Little One! Keep those eyes closed." 

Amber clung to dear life and once they were back up over the ceiling panels, Nick whispered.
"There's one bad guy left, but first I'm going to take you to a friend of mine, she's a teacher. Mrs. Holt. She teaches science to fourth and fifth grades."

"Holt? That's my Mommy!" Amber whispered a little bit too loud.

"Shh!" Nick replied as they got to the Teacher's lounge. Once they slipped in through the panels, Amber squealed.

"Mommy! Mister Nick saved me from a bad man and saw my kitty! Then we were up in the ceiling like rats..."  

"Nicholas, explain what did she mean that you saw her kitty?" Mrs. Holt asked Angrily.

"It wasn't on purpose it was an accident! I swear!" Nick stammered.

"I was peeing when the bad Mister entered and Mister Nick was like a Ninja and punched him. Then Mister Nick tied him up and he saw my kitty. Mister Nick said he was sorry for entering the girls bathroom and asked me my name." Amber kept telling the events and Mrs. Holt's expression softened.

"It wasn't my intention. It was Bad Timing." Said Nick as he wedged the refrigerator to the door. "I heard a gasp and thought that someone was here. I stupidly peeked but didn't expect to see your daughter standing in the toilet without her bottoms. Gah! Now I'm going out again to stop the final gunman. Stay still." Said Nick as he jumped to the ceiling again and dropped down outside. It was quiet, too quiet.

As Nick walked down to the hallways, he noticed they walled off the section where he had caught Chloe. Jumping to the nearby lockers and entering the false ceiling; Nick realized the wall was just some plywood covered with plaster. Using the walkie talkies taken from Fred and Mark. Tariq Patel, class of 2017. Fredward Carson, class of 2018, and Mark DaCosta, class of 2017. Your information has already been forwarded to the police. Your only chance to survive is to kill me. You were around three years ago. You must know me... or at least heard of me. Okie Dokie." 

"Loki" replied Tariq. "So now Cade wants to play hero? You created chaos in our school with your stunt and that bitch Holt got most of the good teachers fired. She HAS to Pay!"

Nick heard the unmistakable sound of the boiler room. Tariq was close. Unfortunately, Tariq heard it as well and figured out Nick was close. As Tariq ran towards the sound, Nick laid in wait when he heard Tariq pick up the radio Nick dropped as bait.

*Crash!*

Nick Busted through the plywood boards like the Kool-Aid man and knocked Tariq down. In the confusion, Nick threw the coffee creamers at Tariq and lit them on fire. This allowed him to scare Tariq and disable the AR-15, he carried. Now, seemingly unarmed, Tariq pulled out a knife to attack Nick, but tha KS to his EPF and Hibiki Ninja training, Nick used the Chef's knife to fend off the attacks. With his free hand he launched another sachet of creamer to Tariq's face.

Tariq dropped the knife when blinded and Nick quickly went on the attack and hit Tariq a few times until the final shooter was beaten. Once tied up, Nick picked up the kitchen knives and returned them to Mrs. Holt. He had also placed Tariq's knife in a ziploc bag. Dragging the third school shooter, Nick tied him to the lockers. Looking down he realized Tariq had indeed slashed him. Nick tried to cover the wound as he opened the Teacher's lounge door and got Mrs. Holt and Amber out. "Little One don't look down. Stay as you are." Said Nick as he winced in pain as he helped both Holts out. Mrs. Holt noticed the wound as the police began swarming the hallway.

"Amber put your hands up." Said Mrs. Holt. "Medic. We need a medic." Nick fainted.

Kadijah's bedroom:
Nick began fondling Kadijah's left boob. "I had to spend 3 days in the hospital, but what I didn't know was that my Healing factor was accelerated. Either I was stimulated for some sexual healing..."

"With no powers, you fought three armed men and won? Bullshit!" Exclaimed Kadijah. 

"Well, technically speaking, I HAD powers. My Dad was a Super Soldier when I was conceived. My Dad's super soldier powers kicked in!" Nick replied.

"How did you Marry Wonder Alice?" Asked Kadijah.

"Until today, I never thought it was serious or real." Said Nick. "It was 12 years ago."

Cade Residence:
"A few days after my Mom's ashes were spread across the Atlantic as she requested; I returned home." Said Nick. "I was angry at the world. So I took it out on those who were meant to protect me. I didn't know much, but assumed more."

Present
Kadijah kissed Nick's cheek. "Why are you getting flustered?" 

"It was very close to my Mom's death. I still get emotional about it." Said Nick.

"Awwwwwww! But keep going!" Kadijah replied.

"I thought I Had locked myself in the room after scribbling a do not Disturb sign. But Alicia has a problem with boundaries, when it involves me. She'll probably fight you." Said Nick "As I was Saying."

A faint knock was heard. Angrily Nick yelled: "LEAVE ME ALONE!" Nick began sobbing hard as the realization that his Mom was gone forever and his father had moved on with his life and made a new family.

The door opened and Alicia poked her head inside before entering the room. The very small nine year old girl was dressed like Alice in Wonderland

"Can't you read!? Are you deaf!? I said leave me alone!!" Nick exclaimed angrily. The girl skipped towards Nick and begin using sign language to apologize. This flustered Nick as he began speaking very slowly and making sure he was enunciating the words clearly so she could understand. "I'm so sorry. I want to be alone." Nick said as he gestigulated and mixed in an attempt to communicate with the deaf girl.

Suddenly laughter filled the room. Alicia was laughing heartily at the flustered Nick.

"I'm sorry! But it was hilarious seeing you fluster when you thought I was deaf!" The girl said in this incredibly childish voice. "I'm your new sister! Alicia Maraviglia... or Wonder Alice if you prefer."

"I have no sister. You are an invader. You and that whore who thinks she can replace my mother by marrying my namesake! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND MY LIFE!" Nick said as calmly as movie Dumbledore.

"No." Replied Alicia. "I'm sure your Mom was a nice person and all, but you don't get to insult MY MOM like that! You think I'm happy about this!? My Mom married the guy who let my Dad die, because of YOU! YOUR DAD WAS MY DAD'S BODYGUARD AND HE ABANDONED HIS JOB TO SEE YOU BORN AND MY DAD WAS MURDERED IN FRONT OF ME AND I ALMOST DIED IN A FIRE! So no, you don't get the Monopoly on brooding, Mister!" Alicia said as she poked Nick in the chest repeatedly. "Besides, My Mom and your Dad were childhood friends and knew each other before they knew my Dad and your Mom!"

Present
"That information shook me to my core." Said Nick. "My Dad and Alicia's mom were an item before my Mom entered the picture. I couldn't understand how Alicia was older than me when she looked younger. She explained the lies she was told. Truth was that she had been experimented on and to save her life, Mutant blood was used that retarded her aging."

"Get to the wedding part." Said Kadijah.

"As I was Saying..."

Alicia had Nick close his eyes after he finished rambling about his anger. She then hugged him.

"I know, I'm not your Mom and that we just met, but I'll be there for you. You're now not alone. Now you have someone in your corner who perfectly understands your pain. Let me help you. If we're going to live together, it's the only thing I can do." Said Alicia in her extremely childish voice, but strangely soothing. "You know what, let's play House!" said Alicia after letting go of Nick.

"What?" Nick replied. "Aren't you too old to play House?" 

"Maybe, but I haven't had any boy friends before... two words, not one!" said a tomato faced Alicia. " Finally I can have a Wedding when playing House!" Exclaimed Alicia as she took a Sharpie out of Nick's desk and drew a ring on his finger. "I can't be your Mom or an actual sister, because our fates aren't bound by blood. But that doesn't stop me from giving you my heart and soul. With this ring, I thee wed." She looked at Nick with pleading eyes as she gave him the Sharpie.

"Oh well, what the hell." replied Nick as he grabbed the Sharpie and drew a ring on Alicia's tiny finger. "I am very angry at the world. I will never be able to be the brother you desire, but I will do my best to protect you and bring the heavy hand of retribution to those that wish to harm you. With this ring, I thee wed." replied Nick as Alicia stared at him with her beet red face.

Present 
"What I didn't know at the time is that Alicia and I entered in a demonic pact. I am for all intents and purposes her husband and she has been my wife, since childhood." Said Nick.

"Aw that's so cute!" Said Kadijah.

"In any case that story ends up with me grounded, as Alicia lied to get out of trouble. Me harboring a grudge towards my step-mom, Alocoa, my dad, the world. But what no one knows, is that her laughter made me feel less angry. Afterwards, I played it cool, but went out of my way to protect her."

"I'm  jealous of her." Said Kadijah. "Tell me a different story. From before you were a mutant, something that doesn't sound like you're some superhero." 

"I have some bad news then... all my cool stories involve me being a hero and doing something reckless for a girl. Speaking of... When I was a young boy, my mother took me to my grandparents as we were going to live there." Said Nick. "The neighbors knew about my grandparents. Abueobed was an alien and Abueydia was a Succubus. Abueobed helped then and in return they helped him. Point is that my neighbor's kids knew about my family, but they didn't care. I became friends with the boy, but his little sister always tagged along. One day we were playing in my Grandfather's backyard.

Abueobed's House:

Nick and Johnny were praying in Obed's backyard. The field behind the house property line TECHNICALLY belonged to both Abueobed and the Wagner-Rodriguez. Since it covered the area behind Abueboed's, the Wagner-Rodriguez, and Doña Blanca's house. So it remained as a small field where picnics could be made and kids would play. The field had been a bit unkempt after a few days of rain. After the sun had finally come out,Nick and Johnny were playing with toy swords.

"Ha! You cannot defeat me, He-Man!" Exclaimed Johnny as he climbed the fence. 

"Uhhh. I Can't go to the field." Said Nick. "There are s-s-snakes there! I saw one the other day." Nick said scared.

"Ha! I knew you were a coward!"  Said Johnmy Triumphant. "I am not afraid of a little snake!" Said Johnny as he jumped to the other side. Celeste patted Nick in the shoulder. 

Present
"You're paraphrasing, aren't you? Celeste and Johnny back then must've spoken only Spanish." Said Kadijah.

"Of course I'm translating. That way I can tell you the story in a language we both speak. Otherwise I'd have to stop the story to translate. It would be like you telling me a story and say:  'qadaybi eibarat ean qitat watuhibu madgh alsarawili.' as I'm supposed to be like huh..." said Nick after making gibberish sounds that sounded Arabic. Kadijah laughed.

"Your gibberish kinda sounded like you said My penis is a cat that likes to munch pants." Kadijah responded. "Wait, you're afraid of Snakes, but you like playing as a dude named Snake. OK so your friend Johnny taunted you."


Field:

"It's OK to be afraid, but Snakes are more afraid of us." Said Celeste as she climbed the fence forgetting that her sundress wasn't covering her as she climbed, which forced Nick to turn back.

"Nick don't be a coward, come play with us!" Said Celeste as she jumped and hit the ground as her dress had ridden up too high and made her miss the landing. "Owie!" She remarked before running towards Johnny. Her head was barely above the grass line when suddenly it vanished.
She had fallen down a hole, She began to cry, muffled. "Snakes!" Celeste whimpered. 

Nick's body began moving on its own. Scampering towards the fence, Nick leapt and climbed to the top before jumping to the field as he went to the place where Celeste had vanished. Without thinking Nick yelled: "Johnny! Get your dad!" He then leapt into the Snake pit. "Oscar you will not get away! I am really pissed off!" Nick Yelled as his battle cry.
Celeste was trying to climb out the pit, but the rain had made the walls muddy and slippery. Her yellow sundress looked reddish brown due to the stains.The Snakes were slithering all over the floor and Celeste looked Terrified. As Nick landed, the Snakes were trying to get away. Realizing he was inside a snake pit, Nick had to gather all of his courage to save Celeste.
"I have the POWER!!" Nick Yelled as he stomped hard to anchor his feet to the ground then punched the Muddy wall to brace his arms. He groaned hard to mask his pain and the broken bones. "Celeste, climb on my back and use me to get out!" Nick groaned in pain. Celeste followed the instructions and managed to get out. 
"I have the POWER!!" Nick kept screaming to keep the pain at bay as his adrenaline rush was waning and his fear of snakes was overwhelming. 
"I have the POWER!" Nick yelled as he tried to kick in a foothold to try and climb. All he felt was pain.

"I have the POWER!" Nick couldn't make another hole on the Muddy wall. 

"I have the POWER!!" Nick was losing his voice as he screamed just to keep the Snakes at bay.

"I have the POWER!!" Nick said Hoarsely as the pain was becoming unbearable.

"I... have... the... POWER!" Nick's voice was barely a whisper with the fear and pain overpowering him.

Present
Kadijah was clinging to Nick's arm with a worried expression. "Did Nick make it out of the snake pit?" Kadijah Asked worried. Nick stared at her incredulously.

"Kadijah. Am I not here laying beside you? What do you mean 'did I make it?' Of course, I did!" Said Nick. "As I was saying. I kept trying to find a way out, but my body was giving up due to the pain and my mind was shutting down due to fear.  All I could do was follow the mantra 'What would He-Man do?' And hope that Johnny had gotten help."


As Nick was about to lose hope Viktor had shown up with a plank. Sliding it down the pit, Nick finally had something to hang on to.

"Nikola festhalten! Grab the board! I'll pull you out!" Said Viktor. Nick couldn't grab unto the board. "Nikola! Deine Hände, they're broken?"

"Vati, Nick tried to punch the wall like He-Man." Said Celeste. Viktor sighed as he tried to figure out a way to get Nick out, he saw Nick running up the board.

"I... HAVE... THE... POWER!!" Yelled Nick as he was running up the board, but it broke. Swiftly Viktor grabbed Nick's right arm and pulled him out. 

"Are you OK?" Asked Viktor as Nick began to howl in pain. Abueobed came running towards Viktor.

"What happened?" Obed asked worried.

"Children being Children." Viktor replied. "Remember the hole. Some snakes used it as a home and Celi fell down the hole. Nikola..."

"Saw Celi was in danger and jumped into the pit without thinking. His He-Man screams could be heard all the way to our bedroom." Said Obed. "When I figured out those weren't playing He-Man screams, but shit got serious screams, I got over here as fast as I could. Sadly, I'm not as spry and active as I think I am outside of marital duties." Obed Chuckled. "Is Celeste hurt? Just in case, let's go to the basement and have them examined. Then these two little piggies can take a bath." 

"Danke, Obed." Said Viktor.

"Nonsense. We owe María Milagros's family a lot. Besides, you and I know that Nicholas and Celeste will unite our families." Said Lydia as she hugged Viktor before kissing Obed.


Present 

Nick sighed. "Nothing happened in the bath. It was a soak to clean us up before putting us in a regeneration pod. Since we were small, both Celeste and I fit in one. The pod fixed the cuts, scrapes, bump and broken tooth on Celeste, while it fixed my broken hands and sprained ankle. We had to spend 24 hours inside the pod. Nothing happened in the pod either." Said Nick. "Afterwards we were punished for a week for jumping over the fence without supervision. My sentence was reduced for heroic behavior. But I had to deal with a chat that I am NOT He-Man."

"One question?" Kadijah Asked. "How do you even KNOW about He-Man?"

"My parents are HUGE He-Man fans!" Said Nick.
"Why DON'T YOU tell me a story?"

"Sheltered Demon princess who lost her virginity about an hour or two ago to a dude that thinks he's He-Man. Nothing much to tell. You are a mutant alien demon prince forming a harem across dimensions. You have done more in 20 years than I vae done in my whole life." Replied Kadijah.

"OK then let me tell you about Tribble..." said  Nick as he started making love to Kadijah again.

Popular Posts