MuTeens in Eternia: A Crossover Event

 MuTeens in Eternia: A Crossover Event:

Dimension X: Foothills of Sefirot

Nick, Barbara, Ashley, Natsumi, Chloe, Bertram, Syrus, Maliris l, and Mr. Cade were Battling Ch'rell and his forces on the Foothills if Sefirot, a memorial to those fallen on this war.

"Son, can you make me a BFG?" Asked Mr. Cade as Nick made two BFGs to clear most of the Warzone. Once the stone soldiers were eliminated, Ch'rell ran away. Before the MuTeens could give chase, a dimensional portal opened up beneath them and swallowed them whole. 

***
ALIEN PLANET:
Once the MuTeens were Spat out of the portal, they were in an alien world. The unnatural flora and fauna was unnerving. Mr. Cade began cackling like a madman. 

"Great, the Old man Lost it." said Nick. 

"Niquito, Mira bien los árboles." Said Mr. Cade.

As Nick really looked at the trees, he too began cackling like a madman too!

"There's no normal internet here." Said Ashley as she was unable to digitize outside hopping into the MuTeens' cellphones.

"Guys, don't freak out." Said Nick.

"Speaking of, MuTeens, be calm and heed my instructions. Do NOT Fight. Stand down." Said Mr. Cade as a squad of Eternian Palace guards Captured them. 

"Halt!" Said a guard with different markings on his armor. "You strangers are trespassing on-"

"We come in peace." Said Mr. Cade. "We'd like an Audience with Marlena, Queen of Eternos and Earth's Ambassador on Eternia." Said Mr. Cade. Nick was giggling. The guard groaned.

"Also, have the lazy prince show up with his oversized housecat... And General Duncan too!" Said Nick while covering his tattoo.

"No funny business." Said the Guard as he removed his facemask and revealed his face.

"Spector..." Both Cades mumbled as they clenched their Fists. After a moderate trip, Mr. Cade and the MuTeens reached

---
Eternos Royal Palace:
The MuTeens were frisked for weapons by Lt. Spector and Lt. Andra, a pale skinned strawberry blonde woman. 

"Guess the continuity is closer to yours than it is to mine." Said Nick. 

"There could be some deviations from the lores we know." Said Mr. Cade.

"Ah, those won't do." Said a rotund but Muscular man that reminded Nick of Cherry's Dad. "Greetings Earthlings. My name is Tail-or and I'm the Master of Sartorial arts here on Eternia. I'm afraid your Alien clothing doesn't mix well with our world." Said Tail-or as his assistants began undressing the MuTeens and taking measurements for their new Eternian clothes. Tail-or had to swat off his female assistants from Nick as they kept taking measurements of his now erect penis.
"I didn't know you had a tattoo, Mr. Cade." Said Barbara. "You have the same motto as my Nick's."

"It was Carmen's idea. Niquito got his to honor her."replied Mr. Cade

"Please wait here." Said Tail-or as he came with various garments. Maliris got a black leotard with red accents and an open back to allow for her wings her beautiful pale legs were covered in red leggins. Chloe had a similar outfit minus leggins in white and pink. 
Ashley got a Metal Bra and pink furry underpants and a purple unitard.
Barbara got a green and Black sleeveless leotard with leggins and a gold tiara. Natsumi got an outfit like Ashley's but in black and blue and a black snake helmet and armor.

"Son, your girlfriends outfits all look similar." Said Mr. Cade.

"We DEFINITELY are on Eternia." Both Cades whispered. As Tail-or brought clothes for the men. Bertram received a Palace Guard Uniform in black and Blue with blue loincloth, while Mr. Cade received black leggins and Blue Mekaneck armor. And a white furry loincloth completed the look.
Syrus got Man-at-Arms Armor in gunmetal with a dark cloak, red furry loincloth  and a Cosmic Enforcer helmet.

Nick got blue tights and furry loincloth a red long sleeved tight shirt, and a blue vest suited for being lazy. The shirt covered Nick's tattoo.

Once the MuTeens had been dressed in Eterian fashion, Spector and Andra escorted them to the trhone room. Andra couldn't keep her eyes off Nick. "You caught another one Sexor. Heroic Master of Lovemaking. I've been reading your dad's mind and he's making MOTU names for us... Lots are CRINGE!" Barbara said Telepathically. "Also, I sense both of you angry at Spector... wow!"

Once the MuTeens reached the thrones they noticed the Stoic King Randor wearing his royal garments that made him look like a Burger King. Next to him, the Adventurous Queen Marlena, an Earth Astronaut, stranded in an Alien world. At the bottom of the steps to the thrones were General Duncan, the Eternian Man-at-Arms sporting his manly mustache that framed his battle hardened face. Next to him stood Teela, the heroic Captain of the Royal Guard. She looked Muscular, but not Freakishly Large. Barbara sighed as Both Cades were thinking of Dat ass. 

Chloe gasped when she saw the wraithlike Orko floating about. "Hello, guests, I'm Orko the Magnificent, the best mage in all of Trolla. Would you like to see a mag-" 

"NOT NOW ORKO!"  Yelled Duncan and the Cades. The latter began moving the other MuTeens out of the way before a Sky Chariot bursted through the entrance with both Prince Adam and Cringer crashing into the throne like a pair of idiots. 

"Nice entrance, He-Man." Thought both Cades as Adam sheepishly apologized for his incompetence. Something about impressing girls. Teela sighed and slapped Adam on the back of his head before muttering a half hearted apology to her prince.

"Now that my son is here." Said Randor "We may begin. You people come from Earth, you said?"

"¿Niquito tú o yo?" Asked Mr. Cade.

"I'll do this. I am a Kaiser and a crowned Prince, after all." Said Nick cockily. "Your Majesties, Captain Teela, and General Duncan, we humbly thank you for your generosity in not only allowing us an audience, but for gracefully donating clothes fitting for a Heroic Warrior." Said Nick a bit smarmily. "General Duncan, how well versed are you in Multiversal travel?"

"Well, the true Expert is the Thenurian Gwildor, but at the moment he's busy." Said Duncan. "But, I do have a grasp on some hypotheses."

"The Queen is most likely to have an understanding as Astronauts have to be quite intelligent for intergalactic travel." Said Mr. Cade.

"Alright." Said Nick. "Multiversal theory states that there are parallel realities running alongside ours. In one Reality the Queen is dead and Adam ended up being raised by the Green Tiger Tribe. In another Adora was raised on Eternia and Adam on Etheria." The royal family gasped at the mention of Adora. "In another continuity, Lt. Andra is black and engages in sex with Captain Teela. There are millions of realities with millions of variations. One hypothesis states that worlds with Star Seeds are prone to have Multiple variants. Eternia, Etheria, Earth, Cybertron, Krypton. Etc." Said Nick. "Well, in some cases, when a planet has multiple realities, echoes from the clashing, realities echo across the universe and inspire creative types to write 'fiction' about these very real worlds. In my team's Earth, the Tale of Marlena Glenn disappearing through a wormhole is one of those tales. Just as it's possible that the fall of the Photonixians is a fictional tale here." 

"I've heard that name before." Said Duncan as he stared at a window. Both Cades and Adam stared at well. It was Zoar the Falcon, which meant. Trouble at Castle Grayskull.

"Well, here's the thing, your Majesties. We come from A Parallel Universe and a different Earth than Queen Marlena. We're on the side of good and we'll behave for the most part. My son's penis might get him into a bit of trouble, as Tail-or may have told you."Said Mr. Cade. "Now, I believe that Man-at-Arms, Orko, as a Trollan Ambassador and nephew of Montork, the leader of the Trollan Overseers, and Prince Adam as a Royal Envoy of Eternos, Should take us for an Audience with the Wise Sorceress of Grayskull to see if she can find magical means to send us home. We should also be able to consult with the Thenurian Master, Gwildor to see if Science has a key to send us home." 

"If Skeletor and his Evil Warriors show up, we'd love to team up with the Heroic Warriors to pay back your generosity." Said Nick. "While I'd love to spend time with the Captain, since we're borrowing the General, she should stay and protect Eternos. She IS General Duncan's daughter after all. More than capable of carrying the title of Man-at-Arms."

"Guess we're too many for the Wind Raider... Son, we may ride on the Battle Bones!" Said Mr. Cade.

"Ashley, phone. Stockbros, fuse! That makes, Babs, Chloe, Maliris, Natsu, Sybert, Old Man, Me, Prince Adam, and General Duncan makes nine. Orko would be the tenth person to ride the Battle Bones." Said Nick before He and Mr. Cade began squealing.

"Or we could use Attak Trak, which is faster." Said Duncan putting a mild damper on the Cade's excitement. Cringer groaned.

"Come on, Cringer. You need some fresh air." Said Adam.

"What I need is my bed and some food, not necessarily in that order." Replied the green tiger as both Cades squealed.

---
Evergreen Forest: Outskirts:
Now that the MuTeens and Man-at-Arms have put enough distance from Eternos, Attak Trak stopped.

"You hid a lot of information from the Royal Family." Said Duncan. "Your selection for travel party tells me that you know more about Eternia than you let on... and you already seem to know a lot."

Nick removed the shirt and vest revealing his Tattoo of the Swords of Grayskull. So did Mr. Cade to show a tattoo with the crest of Grayskull on his breast.
 "So, Adam, Prince of Eternia and Defender of the secrets of Castle Grayskull; your secret is safe with us." Said Mr. Cade.

"About your Fabulous Secret Powers, is it an Only Adam/Adora thing, or can I hold the Magic sword aloft and have the power too?" Asked Nick. "Can we get outside, because I want to try something?" Asked Nick.

Puzzled, Duncan and Adam got off. 
"Cringer, if this works, I won't make you Battle Cat." Said Nick as he summoned his version of the Power Sword. Having the sword point to the heavens, Nick took a deep breath.

"By the Power of Grayskull!" Nick exclaimed with all his might as nothing happened. "For the Honor of Grayskull!" Nick exclaimed in Desperation and Nothing happened. Adam chuckled. 

"This is how it's done." Said the Eternian Prince answered he held aloft the Magic Sword. "By the Power of Grayskull!!" Adam exclaimed as the sky darkened and a bolt of lightning hit the Eternian Prince, turning him into He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe. Pointing the Power Sword at Cringer, the Power Sword shot its blast at the cowardly tiger, but Nick got in the way and he transformed.

His muscle mass grew and was comparable to He-Man, but instead of getting a Barbarian Outfit, Nick got a lavender and Blue Horde Armor. With a lavender loincloth and blue tights.

"What in Subternia?" Exclaimed Adam and Man-at-Arms. Nick Realized that his body turned to a form similar to Hordak, but with Glimmer's palette.

"Wait! I'm not evil, I swear!" Exclaimed Nick as he, Adam, and Man-at-Arms could hear the Sorceress's voice

"Come to Grayskull, it'll all be explained." Said the Sorceress. "Let the power return." 

With those words, Adam held the sword Aloft once more and returned to normal. Nick was embarrassed. "I'm sorry. I didn't think THAT would happen. I was half expecting to appear naked while wearing Battle Cat's helmet." Said Nick.

"The Sorceress summoned us, so let's Hurry." Said Man-at-Arms with a sour face. "That little stunt you pulled was dangerous. Not everyone is suited to wield such power. Now be silent and reflect upon your actions."  

"Yes sir." Nick said disheartened.

"Incubus." Said Orko. "That's what you are, isn't it? She and that girl are Succubi. Now you." Orko said while pointing at Barbara. "You have a little Demon and Angel in you... You smell of Ancient Magic... Almost as old as Trolla." Orko touched Barbara's shoulder. "Hoola pozoole Sankarla Ki make a bit of roast gooble for me!" Chanted Orko as a plate of Roast Gooble appeared before him. 

"My magic works properly around you four!  I guess that being from a different reality, dampens whatever breaks my abilities here on Eternia!" Exclaimed Orko with Glee. 

"No more Magic Orko. We wouldn't want to push our luck." Said Duncan as they arrived to their destination: Castle Grayskull, an ancient keep of secrets that's almost as old as the Universe itself. The Castle might be a few millennia old, but the secrets kept within it are far older. While the MuTeens were surprised, both Cades were squealing.

"Castle Fucking Grayskull, son!" Said Mr. Cade.

"Pinch me, Old Man this is like a dream come true." Said Nick while Crying.

"Carm would've loved this. Although she'd prefer the Crystal Castle on Etheria." Said Mr. Cade trying to hold.back his tears.

"Are they OK?" Asked Adam.

"No. They're working some things regarding the loss of the first Mrs. Cade, Nick's Mom. She used to tell Nick stories regarding you and your sister when he was a child." Said Barbara. "Shouldn't you be commandong the Jawbridge to open?"

Adam pointed the Power Sword at the Jawbridge and commanded it to open. The Jawbridge lowered itself to create a pathway for the Attak Trak. The MuTeens with the exception of the Cades got in. Both Cades crawled across the Jawbridge all the way inside.

"Why did you slither across the floor like a pair of snakes?" Asked Adam.

"Well, your highness, it is far more silly than you think." Said Mr. Cade.

"We didn't want to fall down the Bottomless pit, BUUUUUUUUUT, at the same time we're entering Castle Grayskull. We're not worthy of such honor, so we crawled like the unworthy beings we are." Said Nick while Crying. "Sorry about the tears, but being here is the thing. When I was a young boy, my mother died. I was angry and resented the world. At the same time, I wanted to be a Superhero in order to protect the weak and fight for the oppressed. Fueled by tales of He-Man and She-Ra,  I tried to live up to those standards... I couldn't. When I tried to borrow the Power in an attempt to understand you, my corrupt nature was revealed. I'm afraid of being a disappointment in front of MY Role Model."

"But your Dad knows, you're trying to be a good man, you have no secrets from him. There you're a lot better than me." Said Adam. "I am He-Man, but I have to play the irresponsible idiot, because my power can corrupt Eternia's uneasy alliance amongst its peoples."

"Heavy is the burden of he who wield the sword of Grayskull." Said Mr. Cade. "As a father who has been heavily disappointed by his son, here's what I have to say. The King loves you and strongly believes you are squandering your potential. He sees what you're capable of and is disappointed that you're not stepping up to the plate. Of course, he doesn't know the burden you're carrying. I am no longer disappointed on my Son, for I've seen him step up to the plate and risk his life for a world that doesn't deserve to be saved. Yes, he has demon blood flowing within, but he's fighting a war in three fronts: Back on Earth, on Another world, and against his demonic nature." Said Mr. Cade while beaming with Pride. "My son, my daughters their friends are true blue heroes. Flawed, but good people. Maybe you too should reconsider telling your parents AND Teela the truth. You are not He-Man. He-Man IS ADAM. Your greatest power is the pureness of your heart. That's the power Randor sees."  

Adam stood pensive for a moment before walking towards the Hall. "Come, the Sorceress awaits!"

Once everyone entered the grand hall a falcon flew by. Both Cades were excited as the falcon transformed into the Sorceress of Grayskull, aka Teela's very Hot mom. Nick was trying to cover up his erection by kneeling. That was a mistake as he accidentally peeked up the Sorceress's skirt and realized she was wearing nothing underneath. Her clean shaven labia made Nick's dick twitch as he lowered his gaze. He tried to keep his composure, but he had just gazed at the promised land. He had seen 1/5 of Eternia's most desired pussies. "Focus!" Nick thought as he forced his boner to subside.

"Greetings, heroes from Earth, MuTeens is what you call yourselves, right?"Asked the Sorceress with a gentle voice. "Ever since you arrived on Eternia I was able to take glimpses into your Earth's past and seen some of your exploits." The Sorceress blushed when staring at Nick. "You three, Maliris, Ashley, and Nicholas, you three have demon blood within you, is that correct?" The three nodded. "Yet you're compelled to fight for the forces of good?" 

"We all have our reasons." Said Maliris. "My Mom raised me under the wing of the Former Succubus Queen, who had desires to conquer. My Mom had discovered the power of Love, thanks to a time traveling Nick. Feeling that power for myself, I want to help Nick's dream of  bringing the Humans, Mutants, and non evil demons to a world where we can coexist."

"Well, I just spent an eternity trapped inside a computer, went insane, regained my sanity, found out about my legacy and became the new Succubus Queen in order to guide our people to everlasting peace." Said Ashley.

"What about you, Nicholas?" Asked Sorceress.

"I'm not exactly a pure hearted hero. There is a lot of anger and hatred within me. After my Mom was killed, My soul was destroyed and I became a misanthrope. I walked a dark path and various girls in my life have grounded me and ensured I stay as close to the straight and narrow as possible. I tried being like He-Man and She-Ra, but I cannot live to their standards. My demonic nature requires certain levels of debauchery to survive, so as an Incubus I partake on carnal pleasure, but I try my best to have an attachment, love, towards the person I'm engaging with, as it's more fulfilling than simple sex." Said Nick. "By accepting my imperfections, I'm trying to create a world where humans, Mutants and demons can coexist." Nick sighed. "It's a childish dream, but it's what He-Man would do."

The Sorceress spread her arms open."Come, children. So young and carrying such burdens." Said the Sorceress as she hugged all three demonic MuTeens. Sorceress made sure that Nick was able to rest his head on her breasts. Man-at-Arms rolled his eyes. "Now that explains some things. By any chance, are you part Photonixian?" Asked the Sorceress. Photonixia was the world that was destroyed by the Horde's birth when the Clan Kur took control of their society by killing Kaiser Frommfeld. When the Unnamed One powered up the Leaders of Clan Kur, They became as Hordak's current appearance. Now, the only one that can tell us for sure, is the Cosmic Enforcer Zodac." 

Nick squealed when the Cosmic Chair appeared and sitting on it was Zodac, the Cosmic Enforcer.

"Ah, Teela-Na, you have brought me a surprise. This young man, and that young girl. They have my blood running through their veins." Said Zodac as he stood up. "Technically the blood of my counterpart from another reality, but it still is Frommfeld blood. I once was Rogelio Frommfeld, the Kaiser's son, Nephew of Hordak and Horde Prime." Zodac removed his helmet and revealed the face of Rogelio Frommfeld.

"Ashley, this is our Great grandfather's counterpart." Said Nick. "So, Zodac, I-"

"Attempted to try the power of Grayskull for yourself and turned into a Hordak-like Monster, due to your Demonic blood." Said Zodac.

"While I sense anger and resentment, I don't sense Evil intent within you. The fact that you managed to withstand the Power of Grayskull means you have a strong will. By the powers invested upon me by the Trollan Overseers, You shall be put on a trial to prove your worthiness."
Said Zodac. Adam walked towards the Cosmic Enforcer. 

"Zodac, let me be his companion and witness on this journey." Said Adam.

"No, Adam. The young Nicholas shall have a different companion." Said Zodac as a portal opened and from it emerged Adora and Glimmer.

"We heard a summons from Grayskull and here we are." Said Adora. Glimmer began blushing when she saw Nick.

"He's taken, but luckily he's polygamous, and technically a king in two realms and Prince Consort in a third." Said Barbara. "If you princesses are willing to share, you too can play with Nick." Glimmer ran and hugged Barbara. Adora simply rolled her eyes. Nick pulled up his sleeve and Adora's eyes widened.

"He knows, sis. Zodac wants to test him to see if he's Number three." Said Adam. "By the way, why is Glimmer here?"

"She will be his witness and companion, as she is the light who guides the way. Since Nicholas fears the darkness within him, a Glimmer of hope is what he needs to participate in the trial." Replied Zodac. "Adora is here for a few reasons. Mainly, her background as a former member of the Horde, becoming a beacon of Hope for the people of Etheria will be helpful for young Nicholas. That means, Adam, you should go to Etheria and fulfill your dual role."

"We figured out the Adam is He-Man thing a while back." Said Glimmer. "Then Bow put 2 and two together and figured out Adora was She-Ra! It traumatized him.

"Guess poor ol' Kyle's dreams of having a three way with Adora and She-Ra died on that day." Said Mr. Cade as Nick had his mouth agape.

"So, please, go to Etheria and help our people keeping the Stalemate with The Horde." Glimmer said with a pleading look upon her face.

"Just so you know Glim" Said Adam. "Here they can't know Adora is She-Ra or that I'm He-Man."

"I know, it's Political reasons. That's why Adora moved to the Crystal Castle and is technically the Queen there. No King, because she caught Sea Hawk playing with Seamen semen." Said Glimmer as Nick laughed. 

"You said Seamen twice." Adam replied. Nick whispered in Adam's ear."Oh... wow. Who would've thought that a man who plunders other men's booties and spent a lot of time surrounded by Seamen would plunder other men's booties and be surrounded by semen." 

"Not funny you dingus!" Replied both Adora and Ashley. "Wait... are we best friends now?"

"Hey! I'm Adora's Best Friend!" Said Glimmer annoyed. "In any case, Master Zodac, I am here to light Nick's path, correct? But what path and where?"

"Nicholas, You will enter a dangerous Trial. If your lives are in extreme danger that you cannot overcome, push on this beacon and I shall teleport you to safety. This would mean the trial will end in failure. Prove yourself worthy and you may partake on a fragment of true Power." Said Zodac as he handed Nick a beacon. "Your powers won't work the same as they do on your Earth."

"Don't get Cocky, kid." Said Man-at-Arms.

"Now where to, Zodac?" Asked Nick as he gave Glimmer his hand. Glimmer grabbed it and both blushed.

"The first trial is nearby." Said Zodac as he opened a portal into

***
Zodac opened a portal to the underground cavernous network of Subternia. Specifically the caverns near Castle Grayskull. Dubbed the Caverns of Fear due to the amount of dangerous creatures dwelling in the underground drawn to the powerful mana pools near Castle Grayskull. The souls of those who died trying to plunder Grayskull infest the area becoming Nightmarish creatures. Nick pondered on the lore from various continuities regarding the Caverns of Fear.

"A copper for your thoughts?" Asked Glimmer as she saw Nick so pensive.

"Zodac dumped us deep within the Caverns of Fear. Despite not being from here, I do have some knowledge of both Eternia and Etheria, BUT, the information may be horribly wrong. I've been in parallel worlds before and what may be true in mine, in the other world is completely different. Like, say. Your Horde has a Catra. Does she look like a normal Human with a magical Mask, or does she look like a cat/human hybrid?" Asked Nick.

"Definitely human. She has a mask that turns her into a cat." Replied Glimmer. "What does any of this have to do with anything?"

"Some stories I've heard of Etheria have a Catra who was Adora's sister and they get married. Bow is black and has a thing for you. There is no Kowl, or Adam or Adora's family. I'm glad that universe isn't like the one from those stories." Said Nick. "Now, don't get offended, but are you fully in control of your powers or do they fail at the worst of times? I'm not trying to be mean, just make sure that *I* don't screw up and put you in unnecessary danger." Said Nick.

"My powers are not 100% reliable, especially when away from Etheria." Said Glimmer when she summoned her staff. "But Adora has trained me in hand to hand combat and Bow has taught me survival skills, so I won't be holding you back!" Said Glimmer beaming. "So what do you do?" 

"Back on Earth I was able to make Hard light constructs and magic based on videogames. But there are no videogames in Eternia, so Hard light constructs of weapons and some magic. I'm no Castaspella, but I can theoretically Cast a Spell or two." Said Nick as Glimmer groaned at the bad pun. 

"You're lucky you're cute and your girlfriend's told me you're into me." Said Glimmer. "Let's mosey!" She said as the Staff began to glow. "So the Caverns of Fear. They look like plain old Caverns to-"

The roar of a Shadow beast interrupted Glimmer as she leapt back to avoid a claw swipe. Nick summoned Fisto's 200X sword and cleaved the Shadow Beast in half. "Shadow beasts! They hate light! Glimmer, hang on to me!  Darkness, Begone with a flash of blinding light, FLARE!" A bright light filled the cavern and the Shadow beasts were covering their light sensitive eyes as Nick weaved through them and cleaving them. The few survivors ran away into the shadows. "Are you OK?" Asked Nick.

"A bit of an overkill, but we're safe. Whoa, that flare melted rock. You could give Shadow Weaver a run for her money." Said Glimmer. "What are we looking for, specifically, Nick?"

"We're not looking for something. It is looking for us." Said Nick as Darkness began swallowing the caves once more. "It's here. A Scareglow, a wraith that thrives in driving people mad with their worst fears."

"Who dares enter my domain!? That Aura? It can't be!?"  Exclaimed the Scareglow with fear. It began glowing bright as Glimmer let out a scream of terror.

"Glimmer!" Exclaimed Nick as he dashed towards Glimmer who fired a light blast at him.

"Get away from me, Horde Monster!" Exclaimed Glimmer as she made light daggers that flew at Nick impaling him on the knees and elbows.

"Glimmer, stop! It's me, Nick! The Scareglow is using it's Fear magic! He's triggered my Demonic form, that's why I look like Hordak." Said Nick. "Zodac, you son of a bitch!" As he cursed his great grandfather, Nick noticed the Scareglow approaching Glimmer with his Halberd aimed at the Brightmoon Princess's back. Howling in pain Nick pulled the light daggers off his body and shielded Glimmer from the Scareglow 's attack with his body as it shrank down to his normal self. "No... I won't let you harm Glimmer." Nick said coolly as he pulled the Halberd off his body and healing magic sealed the wound. "Yes, I'm afraid. But I can't let Fear paralyze me when others are depending on me! Hit me with your best shot, Scareglow. You WON'T BREAK ME!!" Said Nick as he punched the lights out of Scareglow. Glimmer began to glow again.

"This way." She said coldly.

"I didn't get a chance to-" 

"Just shut up! Let's get this over with." Said Glimmer frustrated.

"It's not my fault that my demonic form looks like Hordak. I was about to tell you about me being an Incubus when we were attacked. But yes, I am a sex demon." Said Nick as he tried to explain himself.

"You DID stop the Scareglow from killing me." Said Glimmer as she saw the gash on Nick's clothes and the wounds being healed by the spells Nick used on himself. "So you are a sex demon. So that means you have tons of sex, right?"

"OK, hearing you talk about sex is incredibly weird." Said Nick. "No offense, princess, but your reputation as you as a sweet naive child."

"Who is twenty one! I haven't been a child since the Horde overtook Etheria. I have desires and needs just like everyone else, but as a princess; I have to be demure." Replied Glimmer as she found a chest being held by a stone skull. On the skull's forehead was the Cosmic Enforcer crest. "Look, Nick, the It, we're looking for!" Squealed Glimmer as she tried to Kiss Nick, but he stopped her.

"No time to celebrate yet, Princess. This trial is testing me in multiple ways and most of the tests have been about succumbing to my baser demonic instincts. I want us to give in to love and not lust." Said Nick. "My body aches for yours. I'm trying to fight my own instincts. First we need to reveal this chest. The uh, one trapped by the skull." Nick said flustered.

"You really are cute when you get flustered. Also that Heroic Sacrifice move, no wonder girls fall for you." Glimmer replied. "But how are you going to Open the chest?" 

Studying the conundrum in front of them, Nick snapped his fingers. "Aha!" He said on a very feminine voice and the sound of a glockenspiel was heard.

"What was that?" Glimmer asked confused.

"Already have the contents of the treasure chest... the friends I found along the way." Said Nick smugly.

"That doesn't  make any sense." Said Glimmer.

"That's the point." Nick replied. "He had me face fear by Battling Scareglow and my demonic nature revealed to you in the worst way possible, then he tested my mettle to see if I could override my demonic prime directive. Last but not least, a test against my gamer compulsive behavior. In other words Zodac wanted to see if Reason would triumph over instincts/emotions." 

Zodac appeared and teleported both Glimmer and Nick back to Castle Grayskull speciffically the Arena of Pain. A small Gladiatorial pit.

"Impressive. I've never seen someone fail his way up to success." Said Zodac. "The real test was to see if you would show Mercy to your enemy and you only fought to disable Scareglow, not to Obliterate him. I actually wanted you to impregnate the Princess as both of you are part Photonixian, hence her Light Powers. But you certainly reached the solution, the wrong way. There was NOTHING inside the chest. It was a decoy against greedy adventurers." 

"You're not done, buddy!" Said Adora as she held her sword aloft. "For the Honor, of Grayskull!" 
Transforming into She-Ra, Adora challenged Nick to battle. "A Duel to Satisfaction" Said She-Ra before jumping to the arena. Nick whispered something in Glimmer's ear. She nodded and kissed Nick on the lips with a quick peck. Barbara and the other MuTeen girls chuckled. Nick pulled out the 200X sword.

"By the Lust of Lilith I AM Asmodeus!!" Said Nick as his hair turned bright red and his clothed turned into a BDSM version of He-Man's outfit.He then jumped into the Arena.

"I am aware of your nature, Incubus. I was forewarned by the Sorceress and your thralls." Said She-Ra as she turned he sword into a lasso.

"Eh..." said Nick as he made the sword disappear. Pointing at the bleachers, the female MuTeens Exclaimed: "Hand to hand is the basis of all combat! Only a fool trusts her life to a weapon!" Glimmer looked confused.

"Nick loves to taunt his opponents by ditching his weapons and doing that speech." Said Chloe. "His other speech, he reserves to Monsters." 

"To be fair, Chlo-chan, Onii-chan didn't use the 'Die Monster' speech on the Scaryglow." Said Natsumi.

"You were watching?" Said Glimmer.

"We too were surprised when he didn't make love to you right there." Said Barbara. "But your Friend She-Ra will be the first one in this world to have a taste of Nick."

Glimmer looked disappointed.

"He WILL make love to you, Princess. WE WILL make sure he does." Said Ashley. "As Succubus Queen, I give you my word. Hurry up and finish her, Dingus! We have a light that guides your dick to her moist and tight holes!" Exclaimed Ashley as she fondled Glimmer. "She's a virgin! Not even a finger has felt the inside of her snatch!" Exclaimed Ashley as Glimmer's cheeks turned as red as a tomato.

"Wh-how, why!?" Exclaimed Glimmer.

"Succubus Queen, My dear Princess. Adora is not a virgin, but the Power of Grayskull restores her hymen. Four female partners, one male with a penchant for being a power bottom." Said Ashley.

Grabbing the Lasso meant to tie him out, Nick yanked the rope, but She-Ra resisted the yank and it became a tug of war. Both sides were unyielding as the Sword of Protection acted as a rope. "Come on!" Exclaimed She-Ra as she dug her heels on the ground, but Nick was gaining advantage. Digging her heels even harder into the ground stopped Nick's pulling advance.

"You will lose, She-Ra." Said Nick calmly as he kept pulling with all his strength until he managed to pull She-Ra out of her boots. "That's enough for now." Said Nick as he unequipped his boots. "We're still evenly matched. Have no interlopers interfere and we'll find out who's mightier." Said Nick. "What do you think this duel to Satisfaction means to me?" 

"Sex." Said She-Ra. "You won't be satisfied until you have sex. My satisfaction will be you on the floor begging for Mercy. Enough talk! Have at you!" Said She-Ra as she turned the rope to sword and handed the sword over to Glimmer."Guard this!" Once ready, She-Ra gave Nick a roundhouse kick that knocked him over... "Looks like I'll be getting Satisfaction." Said She-Ra as she put her bare foot on Nick's chest. "Will you yield?" She asked defiantly. 

"If you just want me to suck on your toes, I can do that. I never give up, never surrender." Nick exclaimed as he took a peek upskirt. "Niice!" He said as he flipped She-Ra who landed on her feet and went for another roundhouse kick, which Nick stopped. Holding her foot, he began sucking on her toes. 

"Let me go, you pervert!" Exclaimed She-Ra.

"Let me services your tootsies, my dear Princess of Power!"  Said Nick as he sucked on her toes and licked the plant of her right foot. "Let me take care of that other foot, Princess!" Exclaimed Nick as he let go She-Ra's foot. Now free She-Ra tried a different attack, but Nick slipped by and grabbed her cape. "Capes are so problematic, especially those that are attached at a choker." Said Nick as he carefully removed She-Ra's choker and began untying her breastplate. Using her legs, She-Ra pushed herself using Nick's chest as a platform to get distance. This caused the breastplate to fall.

"You better surrender, She-Ra." Said Nick as he tore off his harness. "Your dress is barely hanging on to your breasts and all I need to do is remove your panties to achieve victory. One hand holding it will put you at a disadvantage." Taunted Nick. "Even by removing garments to match you, I'm still winning, Princess!" 

"Is Nick always this arrogant?" Asked Glimmer.

"Only when he's toying with his oppoment." Said Natsumi before noticing the Sword of Protection was gone and now Nick had it. She-Ra gasped. 

"Sword to Buttplug!" Exclaimed Nick as he slowly walked towards She-Ra. "It's time to give you a treat. Said Nick as he pulled out a bottle of lube before Grabbing She-Ra and paralyzing her with Stasis. After lubing the plug, Nick lowered her panties to insert it into her eager virgin asshole. He then returned the panties to their proper position. "Don't fight it, let it do it's work." Said Nick as stasis wore off and She-Ra felt the Buttplug off Protection within her forbidden orifice.

"You! Win..." said She-Ra as she came hard. Before she hit the floor, Nick managed to grab the Princess of Power. "Make me yours." Said She-Ra. 

"I will, Adora." Said Nick as he pulled the sword of Protection and a buttplug remained In Its place. "Let the power return." Said Nick as She-Ra turned to Adora only wearing her red Leotard and a buttplug shoved in her ass. "But first,  I owe Glimmer some lovemaking."  Said Nick as Barbara shooed Zodac and the other guys.

"Sorceress, come on down and we'll have you prepared for Nick as well." Said Ashley as she began disrobing. "MuTeens Multiversal Eternian Orgy is a go!" Said Ashley as she made every girl's clothes vanish. Ashley proceeded to fondle the Sorceress's breasts as Natsumi began eating out the Guardian's pussy. Maliris, Barbara and Chloe began servicing Adora while Glimmer's sole focus was Nick.

Blushing, Glimmer took a peek at Nick's erect penis. She let a cute eep! As Nick grabbed her hand and guided it to his hot member. "Is this because of me?" She asked.

"Indeed." Nick replied. "But before we get to play. There is something I've been dying to do." Said Nick as he grabbed Glimmer and leaned over her to give her a Sailor kiss. "Glimmy, you've just made the impossible, possible."  Said Nick as he kept kissing Glimmer down her cheeks, neck, collarbone and reaching her breasts. 

"Go on." Said Glimmer as Nick began to suck on and kneading her boobs.

Adora reached an orgasm thanks to Barbara's tongue and Chloe stimulating her ass with the plug. Maliris prepped Adora's mouth by using her succubus phallus trick to ease Adora into handling Nick.

The Sorceress came hard on Natsumi's face as Ashley gently lowered her down in order to have Sorceress eat her now. Natsumi shoved her pussy on Ashley's face and resumed eating Sorceress once more. Natsumi's Ninja training was helpful for this Sapphic Eifel Tower.

Meanwhile, Nick produced a hair clamp to keep Glimmer's hair in place as she knelt before the MuTeen's raging boner and gave it a little peck on the glans. It twitched and Glimmer laughed. "He really gets jumpy around me." Glimmer said with Glee as she gently caressed the shaft and began licking the head. Nick Moaned as the Great Rebellion leader took his head in her mouth. "Ou ah ick, ick I oh ih! Aohah ih ih a ihe ick!" Exclaimed Glimmer as she was giving her first blowjob.

Adora was too busy eating Maliris and getting eaten by the young Succubus to notice Glimmer. Barbara ended up sixtynining Chloe before Sorceress reached another orgasm.

"Nick will enjoy your holes, Teela-Na." Said Ashley as she tagged out Barbara in order to enjoy Chloe.

"Glimmy I'm going to cum and it may be way too much for your first time!" Nick grumbled as Glimmer was deepthroating him with ease.

"Ouh um ihihe e"  Said Glimmer as she kept bobbing her head with Nick deep inside her mouth. With a satisfied moan, Nick pumped his seed down Glimmer's throat. She was able to swallow it all. 

"Holy shit! Little Miss virgin was hiding a lack of gag reflex." Exclaimed Ashley as she came from Chloe's finger work. 

Barbara was sitting behind the Sorceress caressing Teela-Na's body and exposing the older woman's pussy to Nick. Tempted Nick gave Teela-Na a kiss.

"Barbara told me how much you like my breasts, so take them." Said Sorceress as she let Nick rest upon her bosom and suck on them. To his surprise, the Sorceress was lactating. "My age has been frozen about a few weeks after my daughter's birth. I constantly need to get release." Said the Sorceress as Nick began to be breastfed. As he kept on suckling, the Sorceress began to give Nick some needed release by stroking his hard member. "Nicholas, let mommy give you some relief as she feeds you." Purred the Sorceress as Nick switched breasts. As he kept drinking the Sorceress's milk, she stroked Nick's dick in a loving manner in order to ensure Nick's pleasure. "Now now, stand still as Mommy gets some Man milk to drink." Said Sprceress as Nick was bucking his hips while she stroked. As Nick came Sorceress tried to use her hand to catch as much as she could. Barbara was able to make a construct to catch most of what Sorceress missed. She then let Teela-Na drink the contents.

"Mommy." Said Nick as he followed Sorceress's role-playing. "My pee-pee is dirty from making Man milk. Can you clean it for me?"   

"Son, if I clean yours, you have to clean mine." Said Sorceress as she showed Nick.her own wetness!

"Yay! I get to lick Mommy's kitty clean!" Said Nick as he began kissing the Sorceress's inner thighs and getting a taste of her juices. Sorceress laid down as Nick hovered over her in a sixtynine position  and began to eagerly explore the Sorceress's pussy as she devoured his cock. With combination of suction and her tongue, Sorceress made Nick cum rather fast, but he still remained hard. So she began jerking him off once more. This motivated Nick even harder to return the favor and make Teela-Na cum. Using his Spanish Rolling R, Nick made the Sorceress squirt all over his face. Blushing, Teela-Na had Nick Kneel on her chest.

"You haven't taken my breasts, my boy! Mommy wants to milk you with her Mommy milkers!" Said Sorceress as more of her fluids escaped her vagina.

Nick obliged and sandwiched his demonic cock between the Sorceress's milky mounds. Seeing her nipples harden made Nick's dick twitch as the Sorceress called Adora and Glimmer to come close. Once they got close enough to the Sorceress, she began stroking Nick with her breasts. Glimmer took a chance to kiss Nick before Adora joined in and kissed him right after Glimmer. Both Princesses grabbed one fo Nick's hands and led them to their breasts.

"I've seen you devote time to sucking on breasts, so have mine." Said Adora as she pushed her boobs to Nick's face. Latching unto a boob, Nick began sucking and Glimmer joined in and sucked on Adora's other boob. Seeing her best friend and Nick feeling pleasure from.her breasts drove Adora to another orgasm. The excess of stimulation made the Sorceress's breasts squirt out milk as Nick ejaculated all over her face. Glimmer began licking the cum off the Sorceress's face while Adora approached Nick's dick.

"Now this IS a cute dick, but it's a bit naughty as it cums too much. We need to put a stop to that." Said Adora as she was about to hold her sword Aloft.

"I want Adora, not She-Ra." Said Nick as he caressed Adora's  blonde locks. "Suck me beautiful." Adora gasped as Nick was tying her hair in a Ponytail. "Hair gets in the way and I want to see you as you bring me pleasure." Said Nick. The former Force Captain of the Evil Horde began by doing some jaw stretches before clamping on Nick's glans.
"Teeth!" Hissed Nick as Adora withdrew her mouth.

"You're too thick!" Said Adora before she began licking Nick's shaft. Nick's hair glowed red for a second. 

"Try now." Said Nick. "I relaxed your jaw muscles allowing you to open wider. Of course this will only work when fellating me, Adora."  Nick said as his Dick entered without getting scratched inside Adora's mouth. "Enjoy your meal." Said Nick as Glimmer kissed him once more.

"I love kissing you." Said Glimmer.

"You will love what's next far more." Said Nick.

"Um, before that. I would like for you to use your fingers, as I've never had anything inside my special place." Glimmer said bashfully before being kissed by Nick. 

"I REALLY NEED to find a way to reach Etheria." Said Nick. "Pull out and breathe Adora." Adora pulled Nick's dick out and took some deep breaths.

"You need to find your rhythm when bobbing your head." Said Glimmer.

"Actually, Glimmer, I was using my Incubus magic to pump air in and out your lungs." Said Nick. "Your body accepted my spell readily. Adora's is putting a lot of resistance to it."

Adora resumed her blowjob as she played with Nick's balls. Seeing the other MuTeens, Nick tapped Adora on the shoulder and she pulled out his dick causing him to cum all over her face and chest. Then,  Nick summoned cumclones to satisfy the MuTeens except Maliris.

"Mal, we still haven't gone ALL the way and I don't want OUR first time together to be with a clone." Said Nick. "Wait for your Lord a little longer, but Tonight, we'll be one." Maliris nodded as she began lazily fingering herself. Meanwhile Adora was cleaning herself up and greedily eating Nick's cum. 

"Can you make me cum?" Asked Glimmer. Nick stared at her most private area. A few wisps of pinkish lavender hair barely covered her mound. Nick began caressing her smooth crotch while spreading and shutting her labia. "Mmmm-Nick!" Moaned Glimmer as Nick kept teasing her.

"My fingers need some lubrication, Glimmy." Said Nick as he put his right hand in front of Glimmer's mouth. She began licking and sucking on Nick's fingers as he laid her down on the floor with his by her side. "Good, nice and wet. Now It should feel even better." Said Nick as he began rubbing Glimmer's pussy and spreading her labia. Now he gently inserted his middle finger into her fleshy folds. Glimmer began to bite her left index finger gently as she felt the new pleasures she had neglected. Nick felt a lot of pressure in his finger as Glimmer's muscles were trying to milk Nick dry.

"Oh Goddess!" Exclaimed Glimmer as Nick began curling his finger and caressing her insides with it. Nick prodded a bit deeper and found resistance.

"Heh, you really ARE a maiden..." Nick mused. "I'm surprised it has survived battles and horseback riding. You feel this, Glimmy?" 

"Yes. Only you can take my maidenhood." Said Glimmer as she felt another orgasm."Oh Goddess! Two in a row! Nick, your fingers are magical!"

"You seem wet enough, but for added measure, I'll use some lube." Said Nick as he poured lubricants on his dick. He kissed Glimmer as his hair shone gold for a second. "Glimmy, there's no turning back after this. If you want to sto-"

"No. I want you to take my maidenhood!" Said Glimmer as Nick slowly placed his glans at her folds. Their desire allowed Nick's penis to slither into Glimmer's crevasse until he reached the maiden's barrier.

"This will hurt a bit if I proceed. Are you sure?" Nick asked as Glimmer braced herself. Nick pushed forward and Glimmer winced. "Are you OK?" Glimmer nodded while holding back her tears. Nick waited a bit before kissing Glimmer's forehead

"You can move now." Said Glimmer weakly as she winced once more. "Go on. I won't let a bit of pain get in the way of making love!"

"No. Glimmy. I won't move until you get used to this. I know the difference between good pain and bad pain. This isn't good pain." Said Nick as he cast more Magic. "I want this to be good for you as it is for me." Nick replied as he began to move slowly. 

Maliris reached her climax and dozed off while still touching herself. Ashley crept toeards the sleeping Succubus and caressed her head. "She's so darn cute!" 

Adora and Barbara began eating each other out after her Nick cumclone exploded. Ashley's Nick clone went and tag teamed Chloe as Natsumi was cuddling with her Nick clone as she jerked him off. The Sorceress was licking Natsumi's Nick's glans, edging the clone to keep him around longer.

As Glimmer had finally gotten her chastity removed, she began urging Nick to move Faster.

"Hey Dingus!" Exclaimed Ashley as a Pop up window playing Sonic X's theme showed up. "How the fuck?" Ashley said.

"I will explain after Nick fills my crack with his hot demon gel!" Said the Sorceress as she watched Glimmer getting pounded by Nick.

"Hey Bass why must I fight you we're not enemies? Shut up!" Exclaimed Nick as he reached his orgasm and triggering another one for Glimmer that made her pass out. "Glimmy, I love you." Nick whispered.

"I know, you Sexy Boyfriend. Now take my Best friend and make her ours." Whispered Glimmer as Chloe and Maliris helped Glimmer to ride the Nick high.

"Adora? Adora, the time has come to seek your destiny. Let your cunt guide you to the path you know right and let this cock to give you the pleasure to follow that path." Said Nick in a falsetto voice mimicking the Sorceress's cadence. The MuTeens facepalmed as the Sorceress looked as confused as Adora.

"Wait how did you know what the Sorceress told me when I first took the sword?" Asked Adora.

"He can mimic telepathy for a small amount of time." Said Barbara. "Now Fill Adora's eager beaver with your demon seed!"

Nick knelt before Adora. She blocked her pussy. "You're not eating me today. The path I know is right demands your cock in my cunt." Said Adora as she found a ledge to brace herself. "Give it to me from behind. I don't want to see your face, I don't want you to be gentle. I don't want to make love. I want you to fuck me. Make me forget that Butt Pirate!" Adora exclaimed Determined. "When you marked me as yours, I never felt so alive! I must warn you. The Honor of Grayskull  regenerates my maidenhead, so despite knowing Sea Hawk, you WILL take my regenerating Chastity, as I was chaste when I first used the Honor." Said Adora.

"You wanna play rough?" Asked Nick as Adora nodded. "OK... Say 'ello to my lil' frien'!" Exclaimed Nick as he sheathed his entire dick with a single thrust inside Adora who was crying. "That's what you wanted, Princess?" Asked Nick as Adora was panting.

"Yes... Use me as a courtesan! YOURS!"  Said Adora as she winced from Nick's thrusts. As Nick and Adora were involved in animalistic sex,  Zodac barged in. 

"Skeletor is attacking the Castle. She-Ra is needed." Said Zodac as he made everyone's clothes appear.

"Zoardammit!" Exclaimed Nick. "I will not get cockblocked by a fucking bonehead! By the Power of me, I have my power!" Yelled Nick as he made a Black Enforcer Armor appear. "Huh, I'm Wun-Dar? OK?" As the MuTeens joined with the others, Nick looked at his old man.

"Dad, I need you at the Turret atop the tower. You're the best marksman we got. Bert, Beastman is strong, but you can take him. Syrus if you can disable Trap Jaw's mechanical arm and Tri-Klops's visor, we're golden." Said Nick.

"Everyone, the real threats are Skeletor and Evil Lyn... but don't underestimate his Evil Warriors, especially Stinkor. He's underrated and stinky." Said Mr. Cade.

"Alright we heard the Eternian experts." Said Barbara. "MuTeens, Rise!"

---
Castle Grayskull: Outside:
Skeletor and his forces stood at the front of the bottomless abyss trying to enter Castle Grayskull. A skilled blast from Mr. Cade disabled The Land Shark. 

"Who Dares to attack Me?"  Yelled Skeletor.

"We Do." Said She-Ra as the Jawbridge lowered, she, Man-at-Arms, and the MuTeens came out to fend off Castle Grayskull.

"Hah! She-Man and a bunch of Children! You're slipping in your old age, Sorceress!" Exclaimed Skeletor as Nick leapt high into the heavens and kicked Merman hard.

"Go fish..." said Nick as he turned around and grabbed Whiplash's tail and swung him like a flail. "Oh how fun is to play He-Man! So long Gay Bowser!" Exclaimed Nick as he threw Whiplash into Spikor before scatting Filmation music.

Beastman snarled as he tried to grab Chloe, but she doubled in size and manhandled Beastman, before punting him towards Two Bad. "Two Bad two sad..." exclaimed Chloe as she pulled a fastball special with Bertram, tossing the Stockbro towards Goatman, who was immediately knocked out. 

Syrus was pitted against Tri-Klops whose sword skills matched Eye-See. "Ah, Now I get why they call you Tri-Klops. But as my muscle bound compatriot would say: Only a Fool trusts his life to a weapon!" Syrus exclaimed as he disabled the swordsman's eyes.

Trap Jaw was unlucky enough to face She-Ra, who dislocated his jaw with a roundhouse kick and tore his mechanical arm. 

"Snoochie boochies!" Exclaimed Stinkor as he began emanating his stench. Barbara was making a construct barrier when a Blast killed the skunk. Mr. Cade had sniped Stinkor and Barbara scooped the corpse and dropped it atop a Roton where it landed atop Clawful. 

Meanwhile, Maliris and Ashley were having a tough time battling Evil Lyn.

"I may not be He-Man, but I'll be enough for you. I'm going to eviscerate you and use your gastrointestinal tract as a condoms when I fornicate with your cranium, Keldor!"Exclaimed Nick as he blasted Ninjor who was sneaking behind. "This is the part where you summon Fake... oh She-Ra is kicking his ass. Well, it's you and me, Skeledork!"

Skeletor fired a few magical blasts using the Havoc staff, but Nick dodged in videogame fashion until he reached Skeletor and Cage punched him. "I'm too late to prevent Skeleteen, but I probably prevented Skeletina, Skeletrix, or any other Skelechildren. Be thankful I didn't use the Thunderpunch!" Said Nick as Skeletor was on the floor reeling with pain. 

Seeing Skeletor on the floor, Evil Lyn used a spell to repel her attackers, then She teleported herself, Skeletor and Nick to Snake Mountain.

"They've got Nick!" Exclaimed She-Ra.

"Nope! Nick's where he planned." Said Ashley. "He left me a text."

Mal: I'm sorry that Skeletor Intervened. I will be back for you.

Adora: Bonehead interrupted. Next time we'll do it my way.

Mommy: I will cum for you.

Old Man and Duncan: Give me 12 hours to do my thing by that I mean, you know Incubus gotta Incubus, and escape. If I don't make contact by the deadline, Then you can raid Snake Mountain to save me. Also, Don't worry Duncan, I will not have my way with your daughter.

"Nick, you asshole." Muttered Maliris 











Popular Posts