The Second Temptation of the Cade: a MuTeens side story:

 
 The Second Temptation of the Cade:
A MuTeens side story:
Sahara Desert:

Null stood over the fallen Nick when she was suplexed by a different Nick. "Not so fast Red Horned Jada Pinkett!" Nick exclaimed with Glee.

Lilith tried that Genjutsu on me and it was worthless. In fact, you gave me a MASSIVE Power Boost. Final! Atomic! Buster!" 
Yelled Nick as he pulled a massive Piledriver and slamming Null into the desert sand.

Sahara Desert:
Null stood next to the fallen Nick as she pulled a ceremonial dagger.
"Multi-layered Genjutsus... cute! Lilith tried that and failed. Look down, back up, now back to me. I kicked your cunt!" said Nick as Null keeled over in pain.

Sahara Desert:
Null stood over the fallen Nick and began stabbing him over and over, but Null was the one being stabbed.

"4,444 attempts at Genjutsu. Your demonic mind tricks won't work on me. I'm the Goddamn GameDude!" Said Nick.

Sahara Desert:
Both Nick and Null were unconscious when suddenly, they jolted back to consciousness.

"Finally! Can you get it though your thick demonic Skull that I don't want this stupid war!"
Said Nick.

 "Wait, you want to stay here on Earth!?" Null said incredulously. 

"Why would I leave the world where the best sex is had. Succubi do it to live. Humans do it to love... it's Cubus paradise. I know you feed on Pride, Luci." Said Nick. "And Humanity is such a source of pride. I exude it... besides, you don't want to incur the wrath of the Green and the Angels. They're as ancient as our kinds." Said Nick.

"True." Said Null. "But Mammon wants it all. Satan is pissed that I 'STEAL HIS THUNDER',Leviathan is jealous of our power and will try to eliminate us so they're the best. Belphegor doesn't give a shit, because he's lazy, and Beelzebub LOVES America and hates Jamie Oliver."

"Who doesn't hate Jammy Olive Oil? Have you seen what he did to Egg Fried Rice?" Said Nick.

"How about the time he got owned by kids wanting Chicken Nuggets after seen how they're made!" Null replied.

"Did we just have a save Martha! Moment?" Nick asked.

"I heard you left Zack Snyder hanging for a meeting." Said Null.

"Oh yeah! I was busy learning to deal with my furry phase and yiff with Mei Pieh Chi." Said Nick. "Still, you will bend the knee to me. I won't ask for your holes, for I've seen your male form... and I am straight."

"No, Nicholas. You will KNEEL!!" Replied Null.

"I kneel before women to eat pussy... but I don't kneel in servitude. I am my own master. So, if you want a fight, a fight you'll get, Null... I killed Lilith twice. I will protect my paradise. No mortal, no god, nothing will stand in my way!" Nick said as he stood menacingly in front of Null.

"You fused the Armaments and found a Mother Daughter Combo. I underestimated you, Asmodeus the Second." Said Null. "But our siblings are getting stronger. Get strong and make it easier for me." Null remarked before vanishing.

Left alone in the desert, Nick saw a horned Viper, which he grabbed it and la Bear Grylls and made a snake canteen.
"The only thing I can do is to drink my own pee!" Said Nick. "Thanks shitty Man vs Wild videogame. Now I can easily survive using Bear Grylls's knowledge." Nick thought as he had catered food and a professional trailer set up in the middle of the Sahara. After a good night's sleep, Nick woke up. "Fuck it! I'll DBZ it" he said as he flew across the Desert crossing Algeria into the next country.

"Remember: Soft G, Nick, soft G...also, Long I, not short..." Nick kept repeating as he entered Niger. "Let's skip this country, I don't want to get canceled like their dinosaur." So he sneaked past Niger into Chad. Then Chad became the Sudans, finally, Nick took a rest in Uganda.

There he saw a man. He walked towards the man. "Excuse me. Do you know the wa-"

"Another dumb American asking Do you kno Da Wae?" Said the man angrily.

"Sir, sir, I just need to know in which direction is Zanzibar. I'm not interested in memes, sir!" Said Nick as his disfigured face was revealed. "I need to reach Zanzibar. My family is in danger and the only person who can help me is in Zanzibar." Said Nick. "I just need the general direction." 

The man looked confused and pointed Southeast. Nick nodded.

"Sir. You DID KNO DA WAE! " Nick glew away while clicking his tongue.

"Wamarekani wajinga wenye nguvu kubwa!" Uelled the man as Nick flew past Uganda.

 After a week since he stalled Null, Nick had reached the Indian Ocean. Staring at the deep blue see from the comfort of the beach, made Nick ponder. 

"I'd need a local to tell me which way is Zanzibar. Wouldn't want to end up in Madagascar. Fuckdammit! That's a Jada reference!" Nick thought angrily before entering the water and swimming northeast. Swimming for hours, Nick was lost at sea.a small merchant ship noticed Nick, floating adrift, clinging to a kickboard.

"Waxaan leenahay sabayn! Mareykan!" Yelled one of the men. They quickly hid their weapons, but Nick already noticed them.

"Zanzibar." Nick said weakly. The Somali Fishermen looked confused. A buff man walked towards Nick.

"American?" Asked the Buff Somali man. "Did you fall from ship?"

"Zanzibar..." Nick muttered. 

"You want to go to Zanzibar?" The Buff Somali asked. "You will have to pay us many money to get you there."

"I eeg! I eeg!  Anigu hadda waxaan ahay kabtanka!" Nick exclaimed as he revealed a bomb vest. "Waxaan aadeynaa Zanzibar hadda!"

"Wait, did you just reverse Captain Phillips us? How long did you spend studying Somali for that?" Asked the buff man.

"About three weeks.Never thought I would use it though." Said Nick. "I won't hurt you if you take me to Zanzibar. You can call me Ramón."

"Aan tagno Zanzibar. Ramón waa nala soo socdaa ilaa uu ka dego Zanzibar."  The buff man offered a Banana that Nick surreptitiously scanned. "What's your story, Ramón? My name is Abu..." 

"Well, Abu, my story is complicated. Let's just say, I neither Dead nor Alive. I'm going to Zanzibar to locate a person who can help me end up where I should." Said Nick. "Let that ship go, Abu. It carries nothing of value, as it's a decoy to bring Somali Coast Guard way outside their jurisdiction in and..." said Nick as he made the thumb across neck sign.

"How do you know?" Asked Abu. 

"I just do. Same way I knew you guys were Somali. I'll tell you once we're close to Zanzibar and we go our separate ways." Nick replied. They kept on telling stories.

Once the ship reached Zanzibar's main Island, Abu shook Nick's hand. "I figured it out. Your secret is safe with me." Said Abu as he handed Nick his kickboard and a small bunch of bananas. "Keep my secret safe, friend." 

"Nabadgelyo!" Nick replied as he jumped overboard and swam to land. As he reached land a slim young woman with wide hips was waiting for Nick. 

"Ah, finally! Mama  Mkubwa is waiting for you." Said the woman. "You are in the wrong Island, Solid Snake." The young woman said sarcastically. 

"I know about your hobbies, as I am a gamer. Economic imbalances are rampant within the human societies within this continent. Demonkind is more fruitful in those societies. That'show I can afford gaming... streaming and Sodomy."

Nick sighed. "I know about the Mapopobawa and their penchant for Sodomy." Said Nick. "I have to ask, do you ladies have actual dicks or is it the usage of a magicaly engorged clitoris?" 

"Depends on the popobawa. My name is Zuri. Pleasure to meet you. I haven't done anything. Mama says I'm a gift for you." Zuri replied.

"Uh... I can't accept a gift like that. A person of my skin color receiving a person of your skin color is frowned upon on 21st Century Earth." Replied Nick.

"No! Not like that!" Zuri said flustered. "You're to initiate me as a popobawa."

"Ah, another virgin sacrifice."  Nick replied. "Such is the life of an Incubus. But for once, I'dlike a feast with some local cuisine. Pilau is similar to a Puerto Rican dish, arroz guisado con carne. Mchuzi wa kuku served with Wali wa nazi... and Zanzibar pizza. A friend of mine is a pizza connoisseur and would kill to try it!" 

"Food? You have a bunch of nubile women awaiting, but you're thinking about food!?" Zuri asked annoyed.

 "Does your entire life revolve around Sodomy? No. I'm an Incubus, yes, sex is a huge part of my life, but I'm getting bored of sex. Two years ago, I was a virgin, now I've had more sex than people do in 30 lifetimes. It's the little things that lead towards sex, what make it interesting." Said Nick. "I'm weird like that."

"Let's go." Said Zuri as she opened a portal to her place.

Mama Mkubwa's palace:

Deep within some ruins, like the Necropolis, Mama Mkubwa's palace was hidden. With various examples of Makai fauna and flora surrounded the palace.

"What in Guakanda..." Nick muttered.

"Unlike Guakanda, this place is real." Said Zuri. "Meals from the human realm will be prepared for you. Maybe we can ease you into some Makai meals... since you love food that much."

"This is more impressive than Meemaw's Castle."  Said Nick. "Mama's looks beautiful. I love the combination of organic forms and tooled parts. It gives it a fantasy world vibes. Meanwhile, Lilith's Castle looks straight out of  Castlevania." 

"Actually, the Castlevania look was made when you ascended as Asmodeus and Ashley as Lilith... Lilith's castle was very H.R. Giger styled with Vaginal doors, butthole windows, boob domes, and penile towers. Originally, it looked like a mix of Grayskull and Akumajo Dracula's Castle, but Ashley pulled the skull away." Zuri replied. "Like Dracula's Castle, it takes the shape that its Lord wills."

As the duo approached the palace, Nick was in awe at the beauty and the bliss it exudes.

"Do you feel relaxed?" Asked Zuri. "Good. Mama will see you soon." Both entered the palace. Nick was mesmerized by the flora. While similar to Earth's there were some differences. Carnivorous blue roses that turned red when they ate. A purple panther.

"Whoa, that looks like Panthor!" Nick said with awe until it opened its mouth and a prehensile tongue grabbed a meerkat-like creature that looked like it was made of leaves.

"Wait till you see the bees." Said Zuri. A swarm of diminute humanoid bees came and began taking pollen from the carnivorous roses.

☆"Man! Man! Man!"☆ A bee exclaimed in Daemonese as she saw Nick. She began tugging at his pants.

"Your penis. She wants to play with your penis." Said Zuri. "She's action figure sized, but she knows how to milk a man!" 

The little Bee woman squealed when Nick unzipped his pants. Peeling back her Chitinous caparace similarly to how Harambae retracts into Nick, revealed a young woman whose skin mimicked the Bee pattern on her torso and groin, while her arms and legs were dark blue.

"That is our people's pupa form." Said Harambae. "She will not rest until she's had you. We came from this colony." 

The little fairy bee began rubbing itself against Nick's dick and awakening it. Marveling at its size and girth the fairy bee squared. ☆"Man! Not Man, Asmodeus!"☆

"She figured you out. Now watch that'll happen." Said Zuri.

☆"Asmodeus? Asmodeus!"☆ the swarm began chanting and all the fairy bees began peeling their exoskeleton. Then they swarmed around Nick's dick and began kissing it while chanting Asmodeus and slowly dragging him to the hive. Then, they saw the Queen Bee emerge. The Queen Bee retracted her chitinous armor and revealed a young woman with a face reminiscent of the nosy neighbor kid from an 80s sitcom Mr. Cade used to watch. The one with the child gynoid. 

"You look stunning, your Majesty, but alas, out size diff-"

"Nicholas Raymond Cade. Asmodeus reborn, Warrior of the MuTeens, size is irrelevant to me."
The Queen Bee fairy interrupted. "My predecessor and my sister are bonded to you. Using the forbidden rite of fusion to save your life. I will choose my successor and once you return from fulfilling Mama Mkubwa's request, I too will go through a metamorphosis to fuse with my mother and sister to upgrade Harambae."The Queen Bee said as Zuri dragged Nick to Mama's chambers.

Mama Mkubwa's chamber:
Zuri and Nick entered the chamber where Mama was waiting.

"Ah, the NeoAsmodeus has arrived. Or is it Asmodeus Nova?" Mama joked as she had her piercing gaze on Nick. She stood up looking far taller than last time. Nick's face was at Mama's crotch. Her bush was trimmed in an intricate design that was a Daemonese ambigram. Her ebony skin and raven hair made it unintelligible to normal humans, but not to an Incubus. "Ah, so you can read the sign. Come, young Nicholas, come. How are your wounds. Taking the load of a Nuculear bomb in the face is a lot more tougher than taking the load of twenty elephants in the face." Mama muttered in Daemonese as the Mask by Harambae peeled away, revealing the true extent of the damage.
"My, both the Armaments of Sin of the Original Asmodeus and the one intended for Null's general have done a wonderful work healing you. True, they have a lot of work to do, but with the hive. We can speed up your healing." Mama said.

"Are you saying, you will make an alliance with me? Nick asked. 

"Not so fast gamer boy." Mama replied. "Lilith put a wrench in the machinery. By killing Asmodeus's pet dragon, a piece of Hannah's soul is missing. But not all is lost. Souls of Makai can be healed by the Soulfish. But you would have to go through an arduous underwater quest and prove you're worthy to the Soulfish." Said Mama.

"I'll do it. Not because it can help me, but It can fully restore Syndi's Mom." Said Nick. "If I have to look like Skeletor forever, I don't care. What's important is restoring Syndi's Mom. Tell me what to do."

Zuri blushed as Mama smirked. "Ah, so you will embark on a quest that could possibly kill you to protect a child from losing her mother. You're so much like Asmodeus after he faked his death and married Zoraide." Mama said. "Now you with your whole 'Love over Lust' notions, it's the natural evolution of Asmodeus. Zuri, take Nicholas to the lake of Souls. Remember to take some Acaraje for Oya." 

Zuri and Nick entered the portal Mama opened that led to the lake of Souls. "This is beyond the realm of the living and in order to gain safe passage, we give these to Oya. " Said Zuri as she placed the Acaraje on a small altar.

"Zuri, Ah, I see. You wish to talk to the Soulfish to mend broken souls of non-humans. Since you are alive, you cannot pass. Now, Nicholas Raymond Cade, The Mongrel, the boy who is neither human, nor demon, but both. The boy who has had his soul broken by the death of his mother. The boy who has died, yet his broken soul kept him in the realm of the living. Carried by the broken souls of two Armaments of Sin. The boy who refuses to die. You three shall pass." Oya's voice echoed.

Lake of Souls:
The small canoe that Zuri got, allowed Nick to reach the center of the lake. 
"Ieyui
Nobomeno
Renmiri
Yojuyogo
Hasatekanae
Kutamae" sang Nick before jumping into the water. 

Swimming into the depths, Nick was alone with his thoughts. Manifesting a LoZ companion, Nick swam to the depths where it locked down.

"Hey, Dingus!" Exclaimed the fairy Ashley. "Look! Hey! Listen! Watch out!" Nick noticed the Three Eels bright green  with Orange accents. Ashley began playing some music. Getting the hint, Nick's skin turned a green hue and hjs hair went orange. When the Eels tried to shock Nick, he neutralized the currents with his own and was able to get tho the location of the Soulfish.

"It's a giant Sunfish." Said Nick. "Great."

"Well, fuck you too, Nicholas Raymond Cade!" Said the Soulfish. "I do have Telepathic Abilities. But, Regardless of my dislike of you, the intent to restore Hannah's soul is a noble one. Even if it comes from a crass little Incubus who needs to be humbled." The Soulfish said angrily.

"Are you done, stupid Sunfish? Using that Booming voice is little dick energy..." Nick replied. "Restore Hannah's soul and I'm out of here. Or are you going to make me waste my time with an annoying question where I end up proving my superiority over a stupid Sunfish!" 

"As humans say: It's on! Like Donkey Kong! Jukebox girl, You know what to play!" The Soulfish said to Ashley's cumclone. Ashley opened up a Pop up.

"Here, here, here we go
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!" 

Both Nick and the Soulfish teleported to a small platform above water. The Soulfish turned into a Gorilla.

"DK... DONKEY KONG!"Exclaimed the Soulfish as he punched Nick in the face. Nick countered with a kick to the face, but it did nothing. The Soulfish responded with a punch to Nick's testicle. "Johnny Cage isn't the only one who can Crack some nuts!"

Rolling in pain, Nick growled before standing, but he got a palm kick to the chest. "What's wrong Ass Mo'Deus? Getting your ass kicked by a stupid Sunfish!" The Soulfish taunted as he used a four limb combo attack on Nick. Every move Nick tried,  the Soulfish knew how to counter it.

"There is room for One Cade and One Soulfish!" Exclaimed the Sunfish mocking Nick's Metal Gear quotes during combat. "Hah... Ah, sarcasm. For what profit is it to a man, if he gains the world, and loses his own soul? Matthew 16:26, I believe."

"Aw hell no, now you're quoting Castlevania Symphony of the Night back at me?" Nick sputtered before trying a combo attack perfectly parried by the Soulfish.
"Doth thou desire the power? My fist is the divine breath! Blossom, o fallen seed, and draw upon thy hidden powers!! Grant unto thee the power of the glorious 'Mother of Destruction'!"

Nick got even angrier when Xenogears was thrown right at him. Unleashing a reckless barrage, the Soulfish gave Nick another palm strike to the torso that pulled him out of the fused Armaments of Sin. The charred body of Nick, hit the water outside the island.

"Your soul is MINE!" Exclaimed the Sunfish as he drew the soul out of Nick's body and his consciousness faded to black

"As humans say: It's on! Like Donkey Kong! Jukebox girl, You know what to play!" The Soulfish said to Ashley's cumclone. Ashley opened up a Pop up.

"Here, here, here we go
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!" 

Both Nick and the Soulfish teleported to a small platform above water. The Soulfish turned into a Gorilla.

"DK... DONKEY KONG!"Exclaimed the Soulfish as he tried punching Nick, but he dodged out of the way and reackred with a dropkick to the nose of the Soulfish. Swiftly Nick punched the Soulfish in the dick.

"I pulled your soul out of your body!! Ah, I underestimated the power of your VG Logic. A Continue..." growled the Soulfish in pain, but he swiftly grabbed Nick by the leg and slammed him to the floor a few times. "Puny Cade..." said the Soulfish before tossing him into the water and pulling out his soul.

"As humans say: It's on! Like Donkey Kong! Jukebox girl, You know what to play!" The Soulfish said to Ashley's cumclone. Ashley opened up a Pop up.

"Here, here, here we go
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!" 

Both Nick and the Soulfish teleported to a small platform above water. The Soulfish turned into a Gorilla.

"DK... DONKEY KONG!"Exclaimed the Soulfish. "Another continue? Another beating." The Soulfish used an overhead double axe chop on Nick's shoulders, and slamming the MuTeen to the sand. Following with a butt stomp, the ape flung Nick to the water and pulled his soul out. 

"As humans say: It's on! Like Donkey Kong! Jukebox girl, You know what to play!" The Soulfish said to Ashley's cumclone. Ashley opened up a Pop up.

"Here, here, here we go
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!" 

Both Nick and the Soulfish teleported to a small platform above water. The Soulfish turned into a Gorilla.

"DK... DONKEY KONG!"Exclaimed the Soulfish. "Again?"

"I can do this All day!" Said Nick. "I will wear your down, Fishy." But all he did was eat a gorilla knuckle sandwich. Grabbed by the Ape, Nick felt ribs and arms break. Once again, he got his soul pulled out. 

"As humans say: It's on! Like Donkey Kong! Jukebox girl, You know what to play!" The Soulfish said to Ashley's cumclone. Ashley opened up a Pop up.

"Here, here, here we go
So they're finally here, performing for you
If you know the words, you can join in too
Put your hands together, if you want to clap
As we take you through this monkey rap!" 

Both Nick and the Soulfish teleported to a small platform above water. The Soulfish turned into a Gorilla.

"DK... DONKEY KONG!"Exclaimed the Soulfish.

Nick dropped to his knees. "I yield. I cannot beat you." 

"Ah, so you finally realized it." Said the Soulfish. "You ARE strong and the fact that you've cheated death millions of times, makes you a nuisance. Especially to those of us who deal with life and death." Said the Soulfish. "Eventually Death will catch you... but not today.You have the piece of Hannah... Your mother finally got peace. Return to the realm of the living, you have much to do."

With that Nick returned to Zuri.

"I'm ready to return home." Said Nick.

"But what about having sex with me?" Asked Zuri. 

"Ah, but there is no need to rush." Nick replied. "If I take you right now, it'll be pointless." I NEED to do things right. I can't spend all my boosts prematurely. The Soulfish taught me a lesson. I can't rely on sexual boosts to survive." Said Nick. "I need to grow stronger on my own. No Armaments of Sin, nothing." 

Zuri looked a tad deflated, but smiled again. "You will come to me when you're stronger and cum in me." With thatthey were teleported to Mama Mkubwa's bedroom.

Mama Mkubwa's chamber:
Mama Mkubwa's naked body laid spread eagled awaiting Nick. 

"Mama, Nick has chosen abstinence." Zuri said with a pang of sadness. Mama smiled.

"No... he's choosing the tantric path to power. He wants to push himself to the limits without relying on the powers of the Incubus." Mama Mkubwa replied. "The Soulfish broke his ego and humbled him." Nick nodded.

"I must return home, but... I feel my journey won't be straightforward." Nick said... "Guess I'll  head towards Asia."

Popular Posts